OtakuBoards

Akiyoshi

Squall

OOC: Alright then, let's get this started up again!

"Well, once Demi gets here we'll make a landing," Hak said, taking a seat.

As if on cue, Demi walked into the cockpit.

"I'm back! Thanks for helping me getting rid of those missiles for me!"

"Alright then. Let's get ready to land."

As Hak was starting to prepare the ship for landing he stopped suddenly, and turned to Garai.

"Quick question, Garai. Is there gonna be people that are going to search the ship after we land?"

"No," Garai said, "Why do you ask?"

"Because I don't think anyone's gonna like seeing a bunch of dead Zantars in their own kind of ship," Hak said.

As he was about to prepare the to land again he stopped again, and asked Garai, "Do they plan on confiscating this ship after we land?"

"It depends, possibly," He simply said.

"Okay," Hak said, he then muttered to himself, "Crap, I could've scored a bunch of extra pocket money with this ship, and repairs would've been a snap with the upgrades they used for this ship."

"What did you say?" Garai asked.

"What? I didn't say anything," Hak answered, a big grin on his face, "Now we can land."

Hak started up the ship and the ship soon was moving toward the planet. It started to become more harder to move around as the ship started to enter the planet's atmosphere and everyone in the cockpit grabbed on to something. Soon everything returned to normal. Hak saw a nearby city and made a landing at a spaceport.

"Alright," Hak said, "Let's get ready to leave the ship."

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As they landed they started hearing a roaring sound. "What was that" sichiro asked. "It was probaply nothing" hak said. "No, that would probaply be luminna" garai said smilling. "Who or what is luminna" hak asked looking at hm. "She's my pet. Look out the window and you'll see her comeing to the city" garai said pointing. They looked out to see some thing leaving a dust trail as it ran to the space port. "How big is luminna" zsuzsanna asked. "You'll see soon enough" garai said as they landed. As they got out of the ship they saw a girl holding a cat waiting for them. "Hey sis. I was wondering if you'ld show up" garai said as he came down the ramp. "Hi garai the teams been missing you and they've got a game comeing up" garai's sister said as the cat jumped out of her arms. "Who's this and is that luminna" seichiro asked looking at the cat. "This is my sister lucca and that's luminna's kitten" garai said.
"Then where's luminna" demi asked. "She's right behind you. A narataku is never far from there kittens" lucca said. They turned around to see a large black cat with fangs as long as garai's sword and a blade on it's tail stairing at them. "How violent are these things" hak asked backing away from luminna. "Mostly the wild ones are violent. The tamed one's wont fight unless they're ordered to or they're provoked" garai said walking up to luminna and petting her on her head. "So who's the team playing" garai asked. "They're playing neo's team. Cesia was wondering if you could play becuase you were home for the time" lucca said picking up luminna's kitten. "Is she talking about the same neo that attacked us" seichiro asked. Garai just nodded. "Once we get things done here and I get some of the armor from the farm tell cesia and the others i'll be at the stadium" garai said. Lucca nodded as she got on luminna and left.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna looked up at the lumianna her eyes a bit wide, almost as if she was afraid of the thing, taking a step back as well, bumping into Hak, causing her to snap out of it quickly. "Oh sorry Hak.."

Miles curled up in a ball in Zsuzsanna's arms, asleep.

Hak held her up for a moment, making sure she was on balance before he let her go. "Its alright. Just don't fall."

"I won't...Oh Garai..What is this game that you play?" Zsuzsanna asked a bit tilting her head to the side at him looking even more confused suddenly.

-----

OOC: I know its not much.[/color][/i]

Garai started thinking about the answer. He hadn't played any one since he left home. Because there weren't to many zantars that were off planet the game wasn't well known. "It's a sport called haraku. It's a phisycle sport with three groups. The groups are for normale breeds, special breeds and a mixed group for both special and normale breeds. I lead a mixed team. The spots are goaly, slammer and two normale players" grai said. He stopped explaining the game as he heard some one moving around. He turned around as a object was thrown at him. He grabed the object and spun it in his hand. It was a staff with one side with a large hammer part and a metale clamp on the other side. "You guys can come out now" garai said looking up. The others looked up to see three pairs of glowing eyes looking at them. The people above them started dropping from the ceiling. "Can all you guys do that" seichiro asked. "We all can" one of the zantars said as they landed on the ground. "It's good to see you haven't lost your touch garai" a female zantar said as she stood up. "Guys i'd like to introduce you to my team. My best friend cesia, her twin brother rath and our goaly thatz" garai said pointing to them.
"Then that makes you the slammer and what is that" hak asked. "I'm the one who tries to make most of the goals" garai said. "When we saw lucca leaving the ranch we figured you had arrived. We've been able to keep our rank so we'll need your help against neo's team" thatz said. "Speaking off who where's lucca" garai asked. Once he finished the asking lucca came with a car as luminna came with a wooden cart hooked up to her back. "She's not old enough to drive yet so she uses remot controlls" garai said as he walked over to luminna. He opened the cart and pulled out what looked like a metal plate. "This a very strong form of metal. It generates a magnetic field so the ship will need to be set to work with it" garai said as he put the plate back. He looked to lucca and she nodded. "I'm on it garai" lucca said as she walked into the ship. "Where's she going" hak asked going after her. "Just let he go hak. She knows what she's doing" grai said trying to reasure him. "Fine but she better not mess any thing up" hak said. "Well it's nice seeing you again garai but it's probaply best that we go and prepare" rath said. Garai nodded as they left.

Seichiro looked around, confused. "Something wrong?" Anya asked. "It's weird. They're all aliens, but they all look fairly human, and they all speak the same language as the people on our planet."

"What did you expect?" Seichiro shrugged. "You know. Aliens. Small green people, or big dinosuar looking things." Hak chuckled. "You've been watching too much TV, kid. All of these planets are ruled by the Solar Council, who make sure all of the planets stay somehow connected, like through language. All the planets have their own native language, but the Solar Council makes sure that everyone learns the "mother language," what we're speaking now."

"So, they govern the universe?"

"Not exactly. They connect it. Every planet creates it's own culture, in whatever fashion it chooses, as long as they abide by the Solar Council's treaties."

"What are their treaties?"

"Everyone knows the mother language, no worldwide Anarchisim, it varies between worlds."

"Has anyone ever not accepted the Council treaties?"

"Hundreds have, ecspecially near their headquarters. They're called rouge planets, until the Solar Council wipes them out." Seichiro swallowed hard. "Wipes them out? For not abiding by one goverment?"

"UH, something like that. No more questions, you're giving me a headache." Hak said. "...fine." Seichiro agreed. He didn't like the sound of Hak's change in tone, but he had a feeling he didn't want an answer.

"Not every one follows the councile. Well not on this planet any ways" garai said looking at hak. "I thought most planets did" hak said. "Well this one doesn't. You have to remember this planet isn't suppost to exist. It can't be shown on any maps or scans so you guys are basicly the only ones that know it's here" garai said. "Does that mean that not much is known about this place" zsuzsanna asked. "Technically this place is nothing but a rumor. To most people this place isn't real and is nothing but a legend" garai said smilling. "Like I said before. If your going to need a place to hide why not come here to place that's only a rumor" garai said. "Then you do have your own main language" hak asked.
"Yes. The mother lagnuage is required for zantars to take if they ever want to leave the planet or if people from off planet are coming" garai said. Hak just nodded as lucca came down the ramp. "The ships systems have been reset. You can start putting the armor on but we'll need to set up stands to cancel the magetic fields long enough to get them on the ship" lucca said as she walked over to the cart and unhooked it from lumina. She took out some polls from the cart then set them around the ship. The orbs on them flashed and a bubble formed around the ship then dissapered. "You can start putting them on now" luccan said as she got on luminna. "Thanks lucca. I'll see ya at the game" garai said as lucca left again.

Seichiro frowned. "None of that explains why everyone looks so similar." Garai was the one to answer this time. "Nobody knows why. Sure, there are some true alien-looking creatures, but they're very rare.

It is said, on my planet, that there was once only one species, on only one planet. These people started by migrating to their moons, where their DNA was slightly mutated. From there, they started moving to other planets, each time their DNA mutating in a different way. After thousands of years, they finally classified each of the new mutated creatures into different species, and here we are."

"Sounds like a tall-tale to me." Seichiro responded. "It's just a legend, nobody knows the truth."

Garai looked at a watch on his hand. "Well you guys can either stay and put the aromor on the ship or come with me to watch my team play against neo's in haraku" garai said as he started heading towards the car. The other looked at each then ran to catch up. The others took there seats as garai started the car. As they left the space port and headed towards the stadium it started getting dark out. "So is there any thing we should know about this sport" demi asked. "It's pretty simple so you should get the idea easily" garai said as they came to the stadium. As they parked and got out of the car lucca walked up to them. "The cesia and the others are waiting for you" lucca said. "Thanks. Will you show them to the team sky box" garai asked as they headed towards the stadium. Lucca nodded as they entered. Garai went down a hall to meet up with the others. He saw cesia and the others talking. "Are you ready to go guys" garai asked. "We're ready when ever you are" thatz said. Garai nodded as they left the hall and entered the playing field.
The field was covered in grass, had six columns and was covered by a net. Garai looked over to neo's side to see his team chanting. "What is the belive i'v taught you guys" neo asked raising his haraku staff. "Defeat to the enemy, victory is life" neo's team cheered. Garai just shook his head as he took his place. Neo just walked up to garai. "Come on garai. This time we're not tieing this time and one of us probaply wont come out of this alive" neo said. "Ya but when ever we play against each other we tie and both of us make it out" garai said smilling. "Ya but this time I don't think you'll make it out" neo said as a hole opened beneath them. A metal ball with rings circling around it was launched into the air. Garai jumped as the rings dissapered. He hit it with his staff to cesia who hit it into neo's goal. "So far we're in the lead" cesia said said smilling. "Ya let's try to keep it up" garai said as he took his place again.

Seichiro watched amazed from the skybox. It was a facinating game, even for Seichiro, who was never into the sports played where he was from. Of course, there were no professional teams from Madagaskuro, just the screaming little kids who ran around in circles to delight the screaming mothers. Seichiro shivered at the thought, and was proud to have not played any sports at that age.

He stood up from his seat and started out of the box. "Where ya headed, Seichiro?" Anya asked, fixed on the game. Good question. Seichiro didn't know where himself. "I dunno. I think I'll check out team stats near the gate." It was an excuse to walk around, but why he wanted to he didn't know. "Allright, place a bid on Garai's team while you're there." She said.

Seichiro nodded and left the box. Where to now? He said he was going to the gate, so he decided it was as good a place as any to walk to. He saw the feild as he walked. It was an impressive game, but he couldn't help but wonder how it was invented.

Another ball was launched and both garai and neo went for it. Garai grabbed onto it but neo knocked it out of the clamp. "Go get it guys and make a goal" neo said to his team mates. One of the people on neo's team who were sitting on one of columns jumped for the ball and grabbed it. "Cesia, rath help out thatz" garai said as neo jumped over him and ran. Garai ran after them. Cesia hit the ball from neo's team mate and rath got it. He jumped on the columns to avoid then started dodging neo's team as they went after him. Garai ran after them as did neo. Rath tossed the ball to garai who was nearing the goal. "Seems like another score for us neo" garai said smiling. Neo just looked at him and ran faster. Neo jumped and tackled garai into a column. Garai dropped the ball and neo picked it up. "You were saying garai" neo said smiling as he ran at thatz with his team in front of him.

Seichiro again found himself mesmurized by the game, and somehow forgot that he was still walking. He would have tripped over a trash can, if someone else hadn't beaten him too it. It was a little girl, pale white in an elaborate white dress. She reminded Seichiro of Anya tumbled over like she was. "oww..." She pouted, rubbing her cheek. "Uh, you okay?" Seichiro asked. "Who...me?" the little girl looked around for anyone else he could be talking to. Apparently, she wan't very bright.

"Uh, yeah." She slowly nodded, also reminding Seichiro of how shy Zsuzsanna was the first time Garai talked to her in the bar. "I'm...fine." He nodded and started to walk on, when the girl tugged at his pant leg. "Excuse me, but would you mind telling me where we are?" Oh, now Seichiro got it. She was just there to play stupid jokes. "We're at a stadium, and don't ask anymore, I caught on." He said walking away. What a bother!

He found his way to the gate and looked at the stats board. They were the most evenly matched teams Seichiro had ever seen! It would be quite a game to see who won.

Garai got up and jumped. He grabed onto the net above them and started moving across it untill he was above neo. He let go and dropped infront of him. He brought the hammer part of his haraku staff and hit the ball out from neo's stick. The ball went sailing through the air and landed infront of neos goal. Both theams members were on the other side of the field. Garai looked at neo and looked back. They both started running with the others following. Garai swung his staff to hit the ball into the field but neo got the ball before him.

"Seems like you missed your chance agan garai" neo said smilling.

"Don't remember one of the important rules of fights or sports? Don't wast your time talking" garai said as he clamped his staff onto the ball.

Both garai and neo started pulling to get the ball from the other but neither let go. The rest of the teams except for the goaly came running up to them.

"If this keeps going you guys are going to distroy this stadium again" cesia said.

"Hopefully this time we wont be the only ones rebuilding it" garai said.

Neo jumped to try to get garais staff to let go but it just stayed on. They both landed on a colomn and started trying to hit each other so they'd let go of the ball. Garai jumped as neo did a low kick. Neo blocked as garai punched. The rest of the team gathered at the bottom of the colomn as garai and neo continued there attempts for the ball.