OtakuBoards

Akiyoshi

Squall

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna sat there listening to his music smiling, petting Miles, watching him start to fall asleep cuz of the music, she giggled softly at him, looking up at Garai with her jade eyes, some of her curls hanging in her face. She smiles softly at him, starting to fall asleep again herself, but she moved over one more stool closer to him, feeling safe around him. She laid her head on the bar again, half asleep whispering softly.

"I really like your music...so soothing...someone could fall asleep to it...." by finishing that sentence she was out like a light again.[/color][/i]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Anya and Hak were standing up discussing what was to happen when Garai started to play his music. Anya looked over to see Zsuzsanna scoot over one stool and smiled. Anya was happy that this young girl was starting to feel welcome.

The soft melody of Garai's flute floated throughout the silent bar, Anya nearly fell asleep standing up. Seichiro burst through the bar doorway, grinning ear to ear. Anya looked at him and smiled, she grabbed his hand.

"Dance with me,"she gave him the puppy eyes,"Please.."

"I don't know how to dance,"Seichiro tried to wrench his hand back.

"Aww, c'mon. I will teach you, it's really simple,"Anya kept pleading with her droopy eyes and pouting lip.

".....Oh, alright,"Seichiro set his bag on the floor and stood infront of Anya.

[i]Works everytime..[/i]Anya thought,"Okay, first thing, you put this arm around my waist," she took his left arm and wrapped it around her hips.

"Next, your right hand takes my left hand..good, now just sway to the melody. Follow my lead," Anya instructed as they waltzed around the bar.

Seichiro tried to pull away from embarassment, but Anya persisted. They both laughed hystaricallly as they ran into chairs and stepping on Sabian's tail.

"You two had better stop before you kill that poor animal,"Hak chuckled at Anya and Seichiro, who are now goofing around.

Garai kept playing, except now his music was flittery and playful. Demi watched and giggled at Anya and Seichiro. Zsuzsanna laughed and held onto Miles. Sabian chased the couple around, jumping in the air trying to dance.

"Owww! That was my toe! Hahahahaha.....ooooppss!"Anya tripped over Seichiro's bag and fell.

Seichiro stumbled and lost his balance, falling right ontop of Anya. Everyone started to laugh. Anya and Seichiro blushed.[/color][/font][/b]

Seichiro got off her and sat on the floor, still grinning. "Klutz."
"look who's talking! My toes are black and blue by now!" They laughed.
"Hey Hak, why did you come to Makatatchi of all places?"

"I didn't come on purpose, I crashed here and decided it was as good a place as any to look for my crew."

"Looks like you got lucky." Said Anya, sitting up. "This place is usually really dull."

"I guessed. The townsfolk praised me like a god." Seichiro nodded. "My dad's Hak-crazy."

"Really? Maybe I should-"
"No!" Seichiro said quickly, almost shouting, making Garai quiet them so Zsuzsanna could sleep. "When I say he's Hak-crazy, I mean he's Hak-crazy." He said in a much quieter voice. "Oh. I see." Seichiro stood up and helped Anya up with him. "So about when have you decided on leaving?"

Hak: Well, I checked in on the ship repairs a few hours ago and helped out and I guess once The Galelayo is completely repaired we can start this journey.

Seichiro: So how much longer until The Galelayo is repaired?

Hak: I guess another hour or two so until then we should relax and rest up to get ready for the journey ahead of us. I don't know about you but I'm gonna take a nap. Helping with the repairs made me tired. Wake me up in a hour or so.

He let out a big yawn as he leaned against the bar and soon fell asleep.

Short, I know but I can't think of anything else.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Anya smiled and nodded Hak good night.

"I will wake you in one hour,"Anya turns and walks to the bar.

Sabian whimpered and she sat next to him. Anya stroked Sabian's cotton fur and leaned against the counter. She wonder's how her family back on her home planet of Jinitsuwa. Her father was the elder of her clan, her mother was the healing woman, she had two little sisters and an older brother.

She and her brother were close, but one day he did something that would change her feelings for him. He defied the ancient code and murdered his own kind. He was exiled from the clan, disrespecting his family's honor and pride. [i]What were you thinkiing?[/i]

Anya laughed to herself of the memories of her childhood with Tomas and their little sisters. Then, Anya's face turned in complete opposite of what she was just feeling. Her face was of pain and torment.

"Anya? What's wrong?"Garai nudged Anya with his foot.

Unknowing that she was crying, Anya looked up to see Garai and Seichiro staring at her with concern. Sabian licked her hands.

"Uh..Nothing..I think I am going to go take a walk,"Anya stood up and walked out the back door so they wouldn't see her cry.

[i]Yelena, my sweet Yelena..I still look for you my child. I have not forgoten about you. Your father is dead, sentenced to be damned for all eternity. But I escaped, and now I search for my will to live..My sweet child, Yelena..[/i] Anya crumpled to the ground in twisted agony of her past.[/color][/font][/b]

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna lifted her head up from the bar counter, looking around a bit confused on where she is at, falling out of her chair, and onto the floor, feeling so weak and light headed, just blacking out for a small moment.

Garai looked down at her unable to catch her in time before she fell. He knealed down next to her, patting her cheek some, trying to get her to come back into reality. "Hey Zsu...wake up.."

"..hm?" Zsuzsanna mummbled some opening her jade eyes looking up at Garai's eyes smling some, and tries to sit up slowly, making it to there, holding her head a bit with one and and holding onto Garai so she doesn't fall again. Finding that fall very pain ful hitting her head on the ground. "I'm fine...don't worry...it happens alot.." appears to be very skinny as if she doesn't eat right.[/color][/i]

Seichiro looked out the door after Anya. He just stood there for a minute, until a crash snapped him back. He saw Zsuzsanna, getting up from the ground, and decided to leave, to go find what had happened to Anya.
[color=teal][i] It was the first time I had ever seen Anya hurt like that. I never really realized how she was always in a good mood, even when everyone else felt like crawling under the floor and dying. I guess that I assumed that she had no problems, and acted accordingly...[/i][/color]

"Anya!" Seichiro yelled out, looking around. No response. There was a slight noise in the dead air, but Seichiro couldn't make out where it was from. He called again, and started walking in the direction he thought the noise was coming from...

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"Anya!!!" Seichiro's worrisome voice rang through the musty, stale air.

Anya lay in a puddle of water and the temperature was dropping, she was quivering. She heard Seichiro calling for her and started to sit up.

"Anya!! Where are you?!" his voice was growing frantic.

Anya realized that she had never let her past effect her around Seichiro and her actions must have worried him. She was sitting up now.

"Seichiro! I am over here!"Anya called for him.

Seichiro appeared from around the corner and spotted Anya. He fell to his knees in the puddle with her. He grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes.

Anya was dripping water and her fangs stirred and chattered from the dropping temperature.[/color][/font][/b]

"...you're freezing to death." Seichiro said, helping her stand up. "Here, take this." He slid his hooded sweatshirt off over his head and handed it to her. "What were you doing sitting in a puddle like that?"

"Just...remembering something." She said quietly, pulling on the sweatshirt."You ran out like you had just seen a ghost. What exactly was it that you could be remembering?"

[color=teal][i] She looked at me with eyes I had never seen before, scared and quiet, when they usually danced around. I wondered what could have happened, and how it made her look like that, but I knew that I'd never forget that sad look. [/color][/i]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Seichiro looked so upset. Anya wasn't going to tell him, but the look on his face pierced her heart.

"Well, I was thinking about my home. How I missed my mother, my father, my sisters, and my brother. About them, I have told you before. I told you about my brother being exhiled and all, my sister's beautiful smiles, my mother's comfort, and my father's strength.....But what I didn't tell you is something I have told no one, and thought I would never tell..."Anya stared at the ground, watching the drops of rain disrupting the calmness of the puddles.

"What is it?"Seichiro's voice was comforting and patient.

"I have a daughter...She will be, in my people's years, 126 years old. That's about 3 years old in human's years. Her father was killed and his soul damned,"Anya started.

"Why was he damned?"

"....He was not of my people and defended my brother. Needless to say, my people didn't take it kindly. Then they found out that I was pregnant with his child. They, the elders, tried to exhile me and my 'damnation' of a child. But he, Jeremiah, stood up for me and was killed. I escaped, he made sure of it. I had my child and left her on the planet of Kaitein with the very passive and simple people.

It's been so long..I am frightened that she will not know me..."Anya's face filled with that same expression that Seichiro feared.

The two stumbled into an abandoned apartment and sat on the floor. Anya's tail swished, trying to get dry. She ran her fingers threw her hair.

"Tell me about your daughter. What does she look like?" Seichiro folded his legs.

"Yelena is the most gorgeous creature in all of the galaxies. She looks like me, except she has her father's strong features. His tan skin, his bright green eyes, his platinum gold hair, his strength, and his love. She's everything that I ever wanted.

When I gave birth do her, it was a miracle that she survived. I had never been so scared in my entire life. She was extremely underdeveloped and frail. But, her strength forced her to live. She's the strongest being I have ever had the honor of knowing,"Anya smiled through her tears as she reached into her deck and handed a picture to Seichiro.

"She is beatiful,"he smiled up at Anya.[/color][/font][/b]

"She is beatiful," he smiled up at Anya. "Why haven't you gone to see her?"
"I...I was scared that she may not remember who I am." She said, looking back down. "Besides, I already told you how I am financially."

"So when do you plan on asking Hak?"
"For what?"
"He's got a ship. You can get there on that. It doesn't sound like he has any destination, besides this weird fabled treasure."
"No, I couldn't-"
"I know it's a risk that she won't remember you, or that she may even hate you for leaving her. But, isn't it worth a try?"

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"Yes, Yelena is worth my life. I would throw myself before my people and be damned for Yelena. I shall ask Hak if we could make a pit stop on the planet of Kaitein on our journey. I feel we will have to venture that far anyway,"Anya took her picture back into her deck and wrapped them up.

"I am going to be right by your side when we visit your daughter,"Seichiro stood up and gave her a comforting smile.

"Thank you, Seichiro. You are very good to me....But I warn you now,"Anya stood up,"If you tell anyone of me crying and this conversation, I will be forced to smack you one."

Seichiro laughed at Anya and they walked back to the bar. An hour had passed and as promised, Anya woke up Hak. But she was known to be mischievious, she woke him up with the sound of chairs slamming against tables and breaking glass.

"We're under attack!! Hak wake up!!! We're going down!!"Anya yelled.

Hak jumped about four feet into the air, reading his gun. His face was of frantic then anger. Anya was hysterical, Zsuzanna fell of her stool once more, this time Garai joined her. Seichiro stood back smiling as Sabian and Miles scurried about, trying to find a safe place.

"Woman!! I'll have your head!!"Anya laughed as Hak tripped over the fallen chairs.

"Hey, you told me to wake you in the hour. Not how to wake you!"Anya dodged a chair, laughing of course.

"Grrrr....Fine, is everyone here?"Hak's eyebrow twitched.

"No, we wait for Demi...She left to take a walk-"Zsuzsanna interjected.

"No worries, I am here,"Demi waltzed through the door.[/color][/font][/b]

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna shook her head ending up on the floor again for the second time, just going to stay there and blurts out.

"This planet has too much gravitational pull!" she exlaimes loudly, finding it out the hard way.

"Yes it does." Garai agreed with her nodding.

"Nah I'm just a clutz.." Zsuzsanna whispers softly shaking her head smirking a bit.[/color][/i]

Garai got up and helped zsuzsanna up. "It's time to get going" garai said as he grabed the pieces to his sword and started puting them back in. As they left he fell back to talk to anya. "So is she doing any better. It seems like she cheered up after you talked to her" garai asked. "She's doing a bit better and how do you know I talked to her" anya asked. "Most zantars can sence others fealings easily and some time after you left after her she felt better about some thing" garai said. "Is that a trait you can controll or is it some thing that acts on it's own" anya asked. "Most of the time we can controll it but it depends on the people around if it goes wild" garai said. "Can you try to keep that in check. I don't think any one would like it if they knew some one could tell what they were feeling with out the persion looking at them" anya said. "I'll try but I can't promise you any thing" garai said as he put the last piece back in and started to the front.

OOC: This is what I decided the ship, The Galelayo, to look like. Just go here:[url]http://www.fantasysquare.com/fanart/ff8/ragnarok.jpg[/url]

I know its a ship from Final Fantasy 8 but I like this ship. If you've played the game then you know what the inside looks like. Asides from the normal machine guns and laser cannon I've added a few stuff. it now also has homing missles that can be fired from all sides of the ship and lazer blasters on the sides, top and bottom.

The group quickly made their way into the space station and followed Hak to the hanger where the Galelayo was stored. Everyone stopped at the sight of the large ship. They all stared in awe. Hak just simply looked around to see that nobody was around.

Hak: Looks like the repairs are finished. Come on! We'll soon be on our way. I'll give you guys a quick tour.

Everyone just stared, but eventually they followed him. The group walked up the stairs leading inside the ship and walked through a large door leading to a big room.

Hak: This is the small hanger for small vehicles and ships but since the crash everything was destroyed.

He let out a sigh. He then just walked up the stairs next to him and the others followed. He stopped at another big door and pointed at the door across from it.

Hak: That's where all the spacesuits are kept, but I haven't used them in awhile. Now for the cockpit.

He opened the door in front of him and in the next room was a small lift.

Hak: It's a little small so only three people at a time. Who's first?

He simply walked on the lift, and eventually Seichiro walked up to him and stood right beside him, and Anya soon followed. The lift suddenly went up, and once they got off, the lift went back down, and soon came back up as Garai, Demi, and Zsuzsanna. They all looked around, a surprised and excited look on their faces, while Hak just took at seat at the pilot's seat.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna was gripping on Garai's upper arm looking scared as every of the lift, it just scared her becuase she could see under them and the only thing that she, Garai, and Demi were standing on was a lift. She stood still for a moment then let go of Garai's arm, noticing that she was holding onto it.

"Sorry about that...." she said softly to Garai, blushing deeply, walking for ward into the room more and sat down in a chair, Miles sitting on her lap. "Hey...how did you follow us...?"[/color][/i]

*Dragus wakes up and gets dressed and runs to the Hangar he jumps into the ship he used for races a long time ago.*
Dragus:"man I'm late...."
*Dragus Launches and races he eventually reaches the Galelayo. He tries to open a channel to the galelayo.*
Dragus:"This is Dragus Loader Permission to dock on your ship. Will you let me board??"

[color=indigo]
Demi looked around the main chamber. It was quite spacious, on of the most plush she had ever seen. Some of the contols looked quite new too, and her hands itched from desire to try them out. She restrained herself, reminding her mind that she was lucky to have a chance for treasure in the first place. Once she had herself under control, she turned to Hak and asked, "So, what are our positions going to be?" Hak looked at her uncertainly. "Ehm, I'm not quite sure yet. What exactly do you mean?" "Wow, you don't even have a plan for this? Each person should have a set or responsibilities based on their skills. For example, I'm a pilot, a magic-user, and a darn good cook. You decide what we ech need to do." Demi looked at Hak impatiently. [i]I'll make this work, just you wait Mernos, just you wait...[/i]
[/color]

[B]Hak[/B]: Relax Demi. Once we launch and get everything together I'll assign you guys your positions. For now, Demi, since you're a pilot you'll be taking the seat right next to me. Anya, take the seat to right next to your left and Garai, take the seat opposite of Anya. I'm putting you guys in charge of weapons. Seichiro, take the seat to the left of me. For now you'll just be checking the ship's status, making sure nothing goes wrong and Zsuzsanna, take the seat two chairs down from Garai. I'm assigning you as navigator until I can think of something else better. So is everybody ready?

Everybody simply said 'yes'. Hak flashed a smirk.

[B]Hak[/B]: Alright then! Activating systems.

In seconds, the entire ship came to life.

[B]Hak[/B]: Everybody, give me a systems report. I want to make sure that everything's alright before we launch.

[B]Seichiro[/B]: Status is normal.

[B]Demi[/B]: The reactors are running at full capacity.

[B]Zsuzsanna[/B]: Naviagation systems are up and running.

[B]Anya[/B]: Weapons are normal.

[B]Garai[/B]: Same here.

[B]Hak[/B]: Alright then, LETS GO!

Soon, the entire ship was rumbling and everyone was pushed back as The Galelayo was launched. Everyone was silent for the past few minutes and suddenly, everything was quiet, and Hak knew they had made out of the planet. He let out a sigh.

[B]Hak[/B]:...We made it.

Suddenly, everyone heard a beeping sound.

[B]Zsuzsanna[/B]: What's that sound?

Hak pushed a few buttons and a small screen appeared.

[B]Hak[/B]: Someone's trying to comunicate with us.

[B]????[/B]:This is the Dragus Loader. Permission to dock on your ship. Will you let me board??

Hak was a little surprised at this.

[B]Hak[/B]: What's your reason for boarding?

[B]????[/B]: I was hpoing to join your group but I was a little late so I followed you here. So can I board?

[B]Hak[/B]:...Alright. I can see it's a small ship so dock from below into the main hanger.

[B]????[/B]: Thanks.

[B]Hak[/B]: Demi, open up the hanger.

She pressed a few buttons and everyone could feel a small sound from below. Hak got up from his seat.

[B]Hak[/B]: Well, let's go greet our guest.

*The ship doors open and Dragus lands the ship in the Docking bay the doors start to close then the crew start coming into the room.*
Dragus:"I'll be down in a second."
*Dragus opens the cockpit of the race ship he had and jumps down. Dragus looks down to several of them.*
Dragus:"I am Dragus Loader, My race is called a Mique as I think you know... I can help move the cargo if we need to..."

Hak: Well, that's not what really what I'm looking for. I just need to know your weapons and what you do.

Dragus: Asides from my own fists I use a hyper blaster, and I'm mostly just a traveler, performing any kind of job for money.

Hak: Alright then, welcome to the group. Hopefully, you'll be the last to join this group. As you know my name is Hak. Say hello to the rest of group.

Dragus: Thanks for letting me join.

I know it's short but all I could think about.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Mimiru945, it's advised that you should not spam...

Anya extends her hand first, Dragus takes her hand. The two lock eye contact and pulled their hands from eachother's grasp. Anya was getting an uncertain vibe. The new recruit shook hands with everyone else.

"Right, I'm going back to the pit,"Anya turned around and entered the room to hear all of the computers buzzing and bleeping.

She sat back in her chair and started humming a light melody. [i]What was that feeling? He seemed like a nice guy, but there was something about his aura that did not feel right....[/i]

"That's a pretty melody. What is it called?"Seichiro startled Anya.

"Thanks,"she shifted in her seat,"It's called 'Twisketo Ncitomatu'...*Seichiro's face was blank*..I am sorry, it is of my language..Roughly translated it means 'Times of Wander'..I sang this to Yelena when she was just infant,"Anya looked up at Seichiro.

"That's pretty. Why did you come back here by yourself?"

"It was just...nevermind, I am sure it is just nothing.."Anya played with a few buttons.

Seichiro shrugged and watched Anya's slender hands graze the keyboards. His eyebrow raised in curiousity.

"Why he put you in charge with weapons is beyond me,"Seichiro leaned back in Gari's seat.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Anya huffed.

"Oh nothing, it's just that you are a clutz..."Seichiro's voice was meak.

Anya squinted at him and threw her sandal at his head.

"Hey! That hurt!"Seichiro protested.

Anya chuckled as she wobbled on a bare foot over to Seichiro and fluffed his hair. She bent over to pick up her sandal, Seichiro's occassional mischieviousness came into play. He leaned his elbow onto his armrest and oops, he slipped into Anya's rear end.

"Ack!!"Anya toppled over.[/color][/font][/b]

"oops." Seichiro said stupidly, getting up. He couldn't help but chuckle at Anya's toppled over position. "Thanks a bunch. I'll make sure to call you when i need help being a klutz." Anya said sarcastically, getting up. "Sorry. Couldn't resist." He grinned. Anya walked closer to him and bashed him on the side of the head. "What was that for?!"
"Couldn't resist." She mimicked. "But now we're even." Seichiro rubbed his head and grinned. "Fair enough. But you didn't have to hit so hard."
"Did anyone ever tell you that you're a wimp?"
"Yeah, you." He let out a small laugh.

Garai shook hands with dragus. "It's good to have another persion to help on this trip" garai said. "Tanks for the welcome. If i'm not mistaken your a zantar right" dragus said. "Ya, why do you ask" garai asked. "Normaly they only come out this far if they have buisness or if there one of those special one. I've herd they are quite strong" dragus said. "Well who ever told you that was right" garai said as he tighted his grip. Dragus did the same. They started squizing each others hand to see who would give up first. "What are you two doing" hak asked. "We're not doing any thing" garai and dragus both said letting go. "I'll head back to the cockpit" garai said as he left.