OtakuBoards

Akiyoshi

Squall

"What is he doing?!" Seichiro yelled, pointing at the monitor with Garai on it. Hak peered over. "Gee, looks like he's fighting to me."
"You know what I mean! He's out there without a spacesuit or anything!"
"So?"
"So?! How's he doing that?! It's weird to-" A rumble interrupted him and knocked him off his feet. Hak growled and punched a few buttons. "Seichiro! Status report!" Seichiro rubbed his head, having hit it on a pannel board. He jumped to his feet suddenly and servayed the graphs. "Er... Sheilds at 84%!!" He looked over another graph and felt his heart jump into his throat. "Incomming Missles! And Demi's out there too!!"
"Good she can take care of those missles."
"Good?! GOOD?! Is not being able to breath in space just a myth these days?!"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is not impossible seichiro. We're using a spell that has not been around for centuries" garai said as he swung his sapphire blade at neo who flew out of the way. "If so have you ever used it before" seichiro asked. "Neither of us have used it before but to prove one of us right we'll do whats needed" garai said as his and neo's weapons clanged against each other. "What is it that you two have against each other" zsuzsanna asked as they watched the battle. "Special breed zantars have random life spans. No one knows how long they'll live for because it's random for each one" garai said as he avoided an attack. "Does that mean you could die any day" hak asked. Garai just nodded. "Legend has it that every one hundred years a special breed zantar will rise and live longer than other special breeds. There are two different blades on my home planet and both of them are rare. They are the sapphire and ruby blades" garai said as he swung at neo again.
"If you have a sapphire blade does that mean neo has a ruby one" hak asked. Garai nodded as his fight continued. "The legend states that the speiacl breed zantar will have both blades and have great power. Neo belives he is the one with great power but it hasn't been one hundred years since the last legendary special breed so I fight him to get that notion out of his head" garai said. "And we tie in the challanges we set so we continue to face each other untill one of us is proven right" neo said as there weapons clanged again. There blades glowed and they swung them again causing an explosion. The explosion pushed them apart but they both got ready to fight again.

Seichiro looked bewildered at the monitor showing Garai. "Than why did you come to this place of all things if you were already dueling with what's-his-face?"
"Bad time to talk Seichiro!" Seichiro was about to shout back, but there was a large shake and a red light was blinking. Hak growled. "Damn! Garai! There seems to be something big coming up on our left, cna you see it?"
"...Yeah. It looks like a drill!"
"Seichiro! Go check it out!"
"Me?" Anya tried to shout over the sirens and rumbeling. "Sorry kid! I got my hans full, and that's ditto for Hak. But relax! All you gotta do is go and look out the window. Think of it as sight seeing!" Seichiro wanted to argue more, but he could see that he wasn't getting anywhere. He reluctantly ran out the door.

Seichiro ran down the hallway until he saw a big bulking metallic figure. Garai was right, it was a drill. He stared in awe as it broke through the sheild and shattered the window glass. The hole started sucking eveything into it until the drill opened up and covered the cracks in the hole. Seichiro looked at it for a second, when somebody started coming out of the drill. The man cracked a grin when he saw Seichiro. "Gee, I guess I got the wrong ship. What's a kid doing on Garai's ship?" Seichiro didn't say anything, but just ran. "This'll be more fun than shooting fish in a barrel!" He started firing off random shots. He fired one shot at the floor that didn't hit Seichiro, but scared him enough to jump away and crack his head against the wall. He held his head and scrambled away.

A moment later he burst through the cockpit door, gasping for breath. "Th-there's somebody in here!"

Hak: Damn it! This is bad timing! Seichiro! Keep an eye on things here! If you need anything call me on the intercom! I'm gonna go down and take care of that guy!

Hak quickly got out of the cockpit and made his way to where the drill was. He pulled out his revolvers ready to shoot but it was hard for him to see anything with the alarms going off and the red lights blinking on and off it was hard to concentrate and see. He suddenly spotted a Zantar pointing a gun at him. Hak jumped out of the way has he fired rapidly at him.

Zantar: Well this one seems more lively then that kid. This is going to be fun!

He fired again as Hak rolled out of the way and Hak quickly fired his revolvers. The zantar tried to avoid them but he was still hit. Now he was holding his leg has he howled in pain, his gun on the floor.

Zantar: What kind of a weapon is that! This isnt one of your normal-

He was knocked out by Hak before he got a chance to finish. Hak then looked at the drill and saw it was a tunnel leading to a ship. He then started to form a plan in his head. But first he decided to head back to the cockpit to make sure everything was okay.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]The cockpit was in shambles. Everyone did their best to stablize the ship. Garai and Anya were keeping the weapons in dormant, Zsuzsanna was trying to keep the ship on a safe course, Hak comes bursting through the door.

"How's it going in here?" his pace was hard and aggressive.

"Better now. What the hells is going on?" Anya punched in a few security codes and stood up.

"I have something planned. Everyone gather your gear,"Hak spun around and out of the pit.

Anya cocked her head, her ears perked with confusion. Seichiro walked up beside her.

"What do you think he's got planned?" Seichiro dusted off his shirt.

" I do not know. Let's just do as he says, kay?" Anya's voice was still in serious mode.

Anya walked back into her quarters and packed her bag and whislted to Sabian. The faithful wolf pranced by her brisk pace down the corridor.[/color][/font][/b]

Dragus(Thinking):[i]At least my stuff is on the Racer my old friend.[/i]
Dragus:"I'm going to the Docking Bay!!!"
*Dragus Starts running to the docking bay. Hak runs up beside him.*
Hak:"Why are you going there?"
Dragus:"My stuff is on the old Racer I came aboard on.. The Racer Is what I'm going to."
Hak:"Then hurry!!"
Dragus:"I have an Idea once I get into the racer I want you to open the hatch and let me distract them."
Hak:"You Sure?"
Dragus:"Yes..."
*Dragus continues running he eventually runs into the Docking bay. Dragus jumps into the racer. and starts it up. Hak Opens the hatch and Dragus flies out the Hatch.*
Dragus:"O.k. baby don't let me down."
*The Racer flies toward were the missiles were fired.*

Garai and neo's battle continued. "You do know your treasur hunt has no point" neo said. "That's just your opinion. There are some that belives the treasue exists and there are thos that don't" garai said as he swung his sapphire blade. Neo flew back and avoided it. "I belive those that search for things that don't excist are fools" neo said as he swung at garai who defended. "I think you're the fool. You're tring to gain power from your abillaties over others" garai said. "I see nothing wrong with that" neo said as he swung his sword. Garai did the same and the swords struck each other. They herd a cracking sound and they looked at there sword. Most of the beads in them had craked from the impact.
"It seems that we've come to another tie" neo said as he put the ruby blade back. "I guess we'll finish this later" garai said as he saw neo fly off. He put back the sapphire blade and started back for the others. He entered the ship as his armor dissapered and landed on the floor. "What happened out there" hak asked once he found garai. "Me and neo had a fight. Most of the beads in our sword cracked" garai said as he got up. "Will you still be able to get us on the planet" hak asked. "As long as the sword is still intact I can get us past the barrior" garai said. "O.k then. Go and get you stuff" hak said. Garai didn't ask why and just left.

Seichiro went into his room and fumbled through his bag to find anything he might need in a moments notice, which wasn't much. He ran out the door and almost bumped into Anya. "Hey! Watch it, Seichiro!" Seichiro was about to keep going, but he stopped instead. "Hey, Anya?"
"What's up?"
"How long have we been on this ship?"
"I dunno. We left late yesterday, so I guess about one day?"
"Great first day. Is every day going to be like this?"
"I dunno, but I don't think this ship would do to good with that."
"Heh, terriffic."
"What? Don't tell me your already leaning back." Seichiro grinned back at her, and reached into his pocket for the thing he crammed in earlier. "Not while I got this!" He pulled out a Gun with an enormous barrel, about the size of Anya's face. Inside was a metallic spiral, which Anya found herself staring into. She pushed it aside.

"Great, a toy gun."
"Toy?!"
"There's no reloading chamber. Did you loose it somewhere?"
"It's not a toy."
"Looks like the trigger won't squeeze either, will it?"
"Shut up." He jammed it back in his pocket and pushed it under his sweatshirt to hide it. He raced off into the hallway that had the drill. Seichiro noticed that it was starting to come undone, and he knew once it did space would vaccum out everything it could. He swallowed hard. "uh...guys? We've got another...problem."

Garai walked into his room and started putting his stuff in his bag. He walked out and went to zsuzsanna's room to see if she was there. He found here there packing her stuff. "Hi garai. Have you seen miles" zsuzsanna asked looking at him. "Sorry but I haven't. I'll help you look" garai said as he started searching. He looked under zsuzsannas bed and found miles curled up in a ball. "Come one miles. It's time to go" garai said as he picked up miles and took him out from under the bed. Garai handed miles to zsuzsanna and left. As they walked down the hall they saw seichiro yelling. Garai saw the drill detaching from the ship. Garai started chanting and grabed onto the drill and started tring to pull it back. "Go find hak and tell him what's happening" garai said as he started pulling on the drill.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna sighs holding Miles in her arms, the shoulder strap of the bag on her shoulder, folloing Garai down the hall way hearing him chanting something looking up at him and sighs a bit. "So why are we packing again...?" she sounds a bit confused, having that look on her face. Miles leand up and rubbed his nose against her neck to her cheek, making Zsuzsanna squirm and giggle some, almost falling over but leans agianst the wall, "Miles..you silly kitten, stop it..."[/color][/i]

Seichiro nodded at Garai before running down the hall. After a while of searching he crashed into Hak, making him tumble backwards. Hak barely budged. "Oh, hey kid. What's up?" Seichiro gasped for breath. "T-the drill's detatching!"
"What?! Let's get over there kid!" He took off down the hall, Seichiro sprinting behind. When Hak reached the drill, it was almost completely detatched. Garai was holding it 1with all his might. "Hak! We can't hold this thing much longer!"

"If that thing comes out we get a fun time drifting in space!"
"Don't you have emergency shutters?!"
"Too late! If this comes out, we gotta go with it!"
"What are you talking about?!" Seichiro just reached the drill, completely exausted. Hak picked him up by his head. "Hey! Let me-" Hak threw him into the open drill head. "There's a line that goes from here to their ship! We can attack them from the inside!"

[color=seagreen][font=times new roman][i][b] Anya ran up to all of the commotion. She nearly had a heart attack when Hak threw Seichiro through the opening.

"Hak!! What is the meaning of this?" Anya dropped her bag.

Hak grabbed Anya by the arm and threw her after Seichiro. Anya kicked and yelled swear words in her native tongue.

"Go and help the kid out. He can't do this alone. Besides, you are the next smallest person," Hak yelled out to Anya.

Anya's ears twitched and she folded her arms, allowing gravity to carry her through the passageway. She entered this unfamiliar ship and looked around for Seichiro.

"Seichiro? Hey kid..where are you?" Anya hunkered down, her ears percked up in alert.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

Hak: Garai once I enter through this drill and the hatch to the other side closes find the others and seal the doors leading into this room. Just keep the enemy ship busy as we take out everybody inside!

Garai didnt even get a chance to respond as Hak was already going through the opening, and soon crashed into someone. Hak quickly got up too see that he crashed into Anya.

Anya: WHAT DO YOU THI-

Hak quickly put his hand over her mouth and whispered to her,

Hak: Quiet! You don't want to get caught do you? Where's Seichiro?

Before she could answer an alarm went off. Hak quickly made his way to a panel near the hatch leading back to the ship and made it close. He turned to Anya and pulled out his revolvers.

Hak: Get ready! Here they come!

Garai saw the hatc on the other side of the bit start closing. "I guess i'm to let go now" garai said as he took out his sapphire blade and started chanting. He was covered in a different armor than the one before as the sapphire bead fragments were sucked out. The fragemnts closed the doors so no more air would escape. He floated around wondering where every one went to. "Dragus and demi left in there ships. Hak, seichiro, any and her wolf are on the enemy ship so that just leave me, zsuzsanna and miles on the ship" garai thought as he pushed of the window and went through a door. He landed on the floor as the armor dissapeared and looked at his sapphire blade. There were three beads left. "I'll need to get some new ones later" garai said as he put the blade back and ran to the cockpit. He came in to find zsuzsanna already sitting in a chair. "We need to distract the enemy ship for awhile" garai said as he took his station. Zsuzsanna nodded and they got to work.

[color=indigo]
Demi looked around. The missiles were giving good chase, and were a gread deal faster than she was. She was also outnumbered, three to one by them. Still, she only had to get so close, and then she could use her ace in the hole. She flew on, her wings beginning to tire, when suddenly she twirled around, and closed in on the first missile. Quickly she pulled out her pendant, focused, and shouted a short spell. The missile halted in its tracks, then trembled for a few moments. "Hmph, energy resistant," she muttered, pushing more energy out towards the missile. It shook violently, then collapsed on itself, turning into a harmless chunk of metal. Demi stayed frozen for a moment, then massaged her head lightly, shaking a bit herself. A missile whizzed past her, and she turned, holding out her pendant. "One dow, two to go," she said, streching her wings and preparing to chase the next one down.
[/color]

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]Zsuzsanna blinked and sighed some, not really sure on how to distract the enemy. "Garai...how do we distract the enemy...with what...? No Miles..." she said and yelled at Miles to get down.

Miles got up on the councle, and pressed some buttons, making the ship launch off some blanks letting the enemy chasing those around abit.

"oh...good one miles!!" Zsuzsanna smiled and petted Miles, being happy for the kitten.[/color][/i][/font][/size]

Seichiro had tumbled across the room when he fell out of the tube. He then knew what a bullet felt like going through a gun. He sat there for a moment in shock, until Anya and Hak came and the alarm went off.

He regained his sences and pulled out his gun. In seconds the room swarmed with Zantars, but Hak and Anya managed to hold them off. Seichiro snuck up on one and held his gun out. He triumphantly tried to pull the trigger, but it wouldn't pull. The Zantar turned to see him just as Anya got him from behind. "Seichiro! Catch!" She threw one of the Zantar's guns at him. "How do I shoot it?!"
"Pull the trigger!"
"This?" He pulled and a volley of bullets flew towards the oncoming crowd, managing to miss about every Zantar there. "Try aiming, kid!"
"How?!"
"Geez. Just stay out of the way!"

[color=seagreen][font=times new roman][i][b]"Geez. Just stay out of the way kid!" Hak ran infront of Seichiro and started to kick and punch at Zantars.

Anya took up her ninjato and tanto. She glided gracefully through the swarm of Zantars, the sheen and sparks from her blades lit up the darkened corridor. Sabian transformed into an adolesent to a full grown wolf, he attacked Zantars and ripped their throats from their body. After a few spins and jumps, Anya landed infront of the crowd and every single one dropped to their knees, some heads rolled on the floor.

"Wow..."Seichiro was speechless.

"Nice work Anya, but stay on alert. We'll be sure to meet the rest of the crew," Hak walked up to Anya.

"Seichiro, come here," Anya waved him to walk over.

Seichiro walked up to Anya and she took his arm. She stood behind him and brought his other hand to grasp his wrist.

"Try to keep both eyes open when you aim, keep your arms steady and stiff. When you aim, always aim a little higher than the desired mark," Anya spoke gently and pointed Seichiro's arms at a dead Zantar.

"Can we get going now?" Hak shifted his weight irritably.

"Thanks Anya," Seichiro smiled and put the gun in the back of his pants.

''No problem kid," Anya wrapped an arm around Seichiro's shoulders and they followed Hak down teh corridor.

"Hak, what exactly are we going to do in here?" Anya's tail swished, Sabian of course at her heels.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

Hak: We're going to make our way to the cockpit and sabotage their weapons. Either that or we steal them. Once thats done we'll either eliminate the ship's crew and grab anything we can find and destroy the ship from the inside or we head back to The Galelayo using a small ship and destroy this ship with The Galelayo. Now come on!

The three quickly made their way through the hallways, eliminating any Zantars in their way. Soon they had arrived at the door to the cockpit.

Hak: We should be careful. We might run into that Neo guy. You two ready?

They simply nodded as Hak opened the door and his guns started blazing.

[color=seagreen][font=times new roman][i][b]Anya followed with the majestic fluid motion of her blades. Sparks of light reflected her swift and agile art. Slicing through Zantars was candy to her. Sabian transformed and tore through throats and stomachs, blood spilling onto the cold, metallic floor.

"Anya! Check on their weaponry!" Hak demanded over the blaze of his gun fire.

"I'm on it!" Any sheathed her blades simetaniously and turned to the control panels.

She began to pull up multiple screens. They were all in Zantar. Luckily for Anya, she studied the Zantar language on her travels. Seichiro stood back and shot at a few Zantar, only to miss and nearly shoot Hak.

"Hey! Watch it, kid!" Hak bellowed after nearly getting hit in his rear.

"I'm sorry!" Seichiro's hand shook.

"Hey! Seichiro, calm down. You will not hit anything like that. You must relax," Anya soothed.

He nodded then his eyes took on a more sense of panic. Anya followed his eyes to a enormous Zantar behind her. Anya tried to pull on her sword but the Zantar's powerful grip wrapped around her neck. She coughed and struggled to gasp for air. She scratched and pulled at the Zantar's hand to free her from his grip.

"H...a..kur..o!!" Anya struggled.

"Anya!!" Seichiro screamed and aimed his gun.

"Sei..ch..iro....hur.."Anya passed out.

"NO!!" Seichiro lifted his arm and closed his eyes.

*"Try to keep both eyes open when you aim, keep your arms steady and stiff. When you aim, always aim a little higher than the desired mark..."* Anya's voice and wisdom spun through Seichiro's head.

He opened his eyes and took aim. A gun blast rang throughout the alien ship. All was quiet, Hak had finished off the remainging Zantars, Seichiro still had his arm up. The Anya fell to the floor. Seichiro stood terrified on the thought that he had hit Anya instead. To his and Hak's relief, the Zantar started to cough up blood and he began to soar to the floor, ontop of Anya.

"Anya!" Hak ran and snatched Anya, rolling away from the massive alien.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

Seichiro stood in shock for a second. "I-I hit him." Hak layed Anya on her back. The Zantar wheezed on final breath before going limp. Seichiro ran over and kneeled by Anya. She was still coughing, the alien's hand print ringing around her neck. "Hey, Seichiro." She said with a smile. He grinned back. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay. That bum of an alien knocked the wind outta me, but I guess I'm better off than him now."

"Yeah..." Seichiro looked over at the alien's body.

[color=teal]They say that when someone dies, they look like they're in a peacefully deep sleep, but it wasn't true. That alien just looked dead. I thought there was supposed to be some fear for people to kill others, but there wasn't. Just an aftershock that almost gave me a heart attack. but at least Anya was safe, and that was all that mattered.[/color]

Hak smacked Seichiro on the back. "What do you know? the kid's got a use!" Siechiro turned back and grinned. "It was kinda hard to miss with that big a target."

The fire from the enemy ship stopped. "I guess they took out the control room" garai said as he looked at the screen. "How are you guys doing in there" zsuzsanna asked after turning on a com link. "We've taken out the guys on the bridge and we haven't seen any more" hak said. "I guess we can dock to the ship" garai said. Zsuzsanna nodded and piloted the ship to the other ones docking port. They left and went to the space lock. Garai and zsuzsanna entered the ship and looked around. Garai looked around to see a bunch of zantar boddies on the ground. "Are you going to be o.k garai" zsuzsanna asked walking up to him. "Ya i'll be fine" garai said as he checked the boddies. He found one of them still alive. "Well if it isn't big man garai. What are you doing here" the zantar asked. "Haku, you're an idiot. I came back to get some information and I find most of the teams on this ship" garai said. "Do you know him garai" zsuzsanna asked. "Yes. He's the leader for a sports team on the home planet. Most of the other teams are here to" garai said pointing to the zantars on the foor. "Speaking of which why the heck are you here. Neo's your worst opponent becuase he always creams you guys in haraku. I figured you guys would be the last ones working for him" garai said picking up haku by the his shirt caller. "Most normale breeds want the same power as the special breed. Neo said if he became the legendary breed he could give us that kind of power" haku said.
"The legendary breed isn't to happen for a couple of more years so how do you know he's the one" garai asked. "Some of us don't know if he is or isn't and some of us don't care. There are those that want to come out of hiding and fight for them selfs against other alien species even though they'll probaply be killed becuase normale zantar breeds can't fight for squat" haku said looking at garai. "Then how were you able to fight against the others" zsuzsanna asked. "Neo showed us an old spell that would give us the abillaty to fight" haku said. "Like I said before. You're an idiot. How many of the teams where here" garai asked. "Most of the teams got scared and went home when your friends showed up. Those that didn't leave stayed and of coarse your team still goes by your belives and opposed to this so they stayed home" haku said before he blacked out. "You're leader of a team" zsuzsanna asked. "Ya. I'm a leader of mixed breeds but no time to get into that. Let's find the others" garai said as they ran down the hall.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna sighed softly, and ran after Garai, beig confused on what was going on. "So...what are we looking for exactly...and how will we know what we are looking for?" she asked running next to Garai, wanting to know the answers to her questions.

-------

OOC: I know its short but its soemthing at least.[/color][/i]

"This is a basic ship used on my planet. Most people just buy upgrades for them so they don't have to pay for high built ones" garai said as they headed down the hall. "And about knowing how close we are to the planet" zsuzsanna asked. "You'll see one we get to the cockpit of this ship" garai said as they turned a corner. They entered te cockpit to find the others finishing up. "So what are we going to do with this ship" anya asked. "I'm still thinking about that" hak said. "Move over and alow me to finish those missiles demi's fighting while your thinking" garai said pushing hak out of the way. He pushed a couple of buttons and the missiles blew up. "So how close are we to the planet" zsuzsanna asked.
"Take a look at the screen and see if you can find any thing wrong" garai said. The other looked to the screen and tried to look for what garai was talkng about. "All I see is two moons" seichiro said folding his arms. "You're not good in physics are you. Why do two moons have a orbit when there is no planet to orbit? It's possible that they're orbiting each other but not likely" garai said as he took out his sapphire blade and started playing. In the distance a planet appeared between the moons. "We should be there in a couple of minutes so make sure you got what you need becuase neo's all ready there" garai said putting his blade back.

Seichiro looked startled. "Did a planet just... appear?"
"Yes, it did. Why?" Garai said in response. "It's not...nevermind. So, abaout how many followers does Neo have?" Garai was quiet. "Well?"
"Do you really want to know?" Seichiro thought for a second. "Probably not." Anya stifled a laugh. "We're gonna get really good at these loosing battles."
"If we ever make it that long." Seichiro said quietly. "Listen, kid. I've been traveling around a bit, and there's no point in worrying about things like that. You can die at any moment, no matter where you are, or what you're doing. So there's no point in worrying." Hak said. Seichiro slowly nodded, not sure if thought of dying while tying his shoe was supposed to comfort him. "Call me when we land." Seichiro said. "Where are you heading?"

"I wanna figure out this gun before we have to k- fight again." He pulled out the gun he had earlier. Garai looked back at it. "Y'know, I think i've seen one of those before. Let me see it." Garai examined the gun. Hak looked over at it. "There's no reloading chamber."

"I know." Seichiro said flatly, taking his gun back. "Anya told me." He gave a small wave and walked out the door.

-----
Not much but I don't want this thread to die.