OtakuBoards

Akiyoshi

Squall

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hak: Wait a minute, Dragus. First I need you to come to the cockpit with me, along with Zsuzsanna and Demi. Well. come on.

Soon, everyone was inside the cockpit.

Seichiro: So what's up, Hak?

Hak: I've gathered us all here to ask you guys something. Since we don't have any leads on this treasure and we should find some clues on the location or any idea of a location of this great treasure rather then travel the universe aimlessly. So we could either head for the planet closest to us, which is the big city Kananori, or if any of you guys can suggest a place that can help us find anything about the treasure. So, any suggestions?

"We could head to my home planet" garai suggested. "Why do you think that's a good place to go" hak asked. "Even thought we zantars are talk much about our self's we can find information quit fast and easily" garai said. "I guess we could stop by there. Is there any thing we should know about your planet" hak asked. "The people are nice and the planets full of farms and cities. I'll need for us to get close enough for me to play my sapphire blade or it wont appear" garai said as he took his seat. "Why wouldn't it appear" zsuzsanna asked as she took her seat. "Because zantars don't fight they train in there abilities and study. Through studies a way was found out to keep the planet from being seen by eyes or sensors. The planets protection will open a hole it if a certain song is played on the sapphire blade" garai said. "I guess then that the planet would be a good place to hide then" demi said. Garai just nodded. "We can land on my family's farm. It's one of the biggest one's there is. It'll take about an hour for us to get in to rang for the song to work" garai said. Hak just nodded as he took to his seat as did every one else.

Dragus:"The Mique's are also known to gain info quite fast as well... They may like to hone their bodily skills but they train their minds so they can keep up with the change in times... The Mique often only allow those who are their allies... Since I am a Mique and you all are my allies we will be able go in."
hak:"which is closer??"
Dragus:"The Mique's planet is 60000 miles away which would be the second closest planet inhabited by a race."

OOC: Since we're in space we're gonna have to have some form of hyperspace travel, so I decided to use the Xenosaga term "Gate-jump" and "Gate-out".

Hak: Well let's look at Garai's planet's coordinates and see which place is closer. Zsuzsanna?

Zsuzsanna: From the looks of this, Garai's planet is slightly closer to our position, and if we go there we'll be closer to Dragus' planet.

Hak: Alright then, let's set the coordinates for Garai's planet. We might not see it but at least we know it'll be there. If we can't find anything there we'll head for Dragus' planet. So once we get the coordinates we'll make a gate-jump

Zsuzsanna: Cooridnates are set.

Demi: Preparing to gate-jump.

In seconds, everyone felt being pushed back into their seat as the ship entered a yellow warp. Soon everything calmed down, but the ship still remained in hyperspace. Hak let out a sigh.

Hak: Seichiro, how's the status on the ship?

Seichiro: Everything seems to be working normally. I don't see any problems.

Hak: Good. Well, from the looks of these coordinates we'll probably get there in a day or two. So far now we should rest up. Come on. I'll show you guys to your rooms.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"Anya, Zsuzsanna, and Demi, this will be your girls room. You'll find everything, bedding and such, in that closet..The bathrooms, however are down here,"Hak pointed a little ways down the corridor.

"Alright guys, your room..."Hak and the guys walked off.

"Ah, I am pooped,"Demi plopped herself down on a bed closest to the door.

"You said it, Demi. This is a nice room for a space ship,"Zsuzsanna lay on the bed on the opposite side, Miles climbed onto her stomach.

Anya walked towards the back of the room, where there was a single bed in the corner. She sat down and lay back, Sabian jumped on the bed and lay next to Anya.

"Sabian, you know that you cannot jump up on beds. Get down,"Anya sat up and took off all of her weapons and set them on the dresser.

She threw off her sandals and crawled under the blankets. Sabian, apparently disobeying, jumped up and lay in the crook of Anyas knees. The warmth of his body put Anya to sleep.

~Dream~
[i]"Anya! Anya my love! Where are you?" a tall handsome man with a broad build called out in a panic.

"I am over here! Arenis!!!!"Anya's tears streamed across her face as she ran into his open arms.

The two embraced, the crowd of her people, the Makayanas, were emerging from the surrounding forrest. They were shouting out and spouting incantations.

"Anya, leave! Leave me to face the consequences, this is not your fault,"Arenis rubbed the back of his hand across her eyes. That was something he always did to Anya.

"No! I love you so much! I cannot flee!"Anya clunge to Arenis.

"You have to, Anya! You must live! Live for yourself, live for me, and live..live for our daughter.."Arenis placed his hand on her unseen belly.

Anya looked up at him,"How..did you know?"

Arenis smiled and kissed her softly,"Go now!!" Arenis pushed her away and disappeared.

"Arenis!!!!!!"Anya held her hand out.

"I love you Anya...Tell my daughter I love her.."Arenis appeared amongest the villagers.

Anya watched in horror as she saw her forbidden love beheaded.[/i]
~Dream ends~

"Arenis!!!"Anya sat straight up in her bed, dripping with sweat.

Sabian and the others were sound asleep. [i]Man, these guys can sleep through anything..[/i]

Anya walked out of the room and into the corridor. Her bare feet stuck to the metal grate. She walked into the bathroom and splashed water on her face. She looked in the mirror, her eyes relfected her pain.

"Arenis..."Anya was startled by a creak of the bathroom door.[/color][/font][/b]

Garai was awake and was meditating on the ceiling. "Anya's having troubles with her past again" garai thought. As he looked around he saw seichiro wake up. "Is that you garai" seichiro asked. "Yes, I'm just doing some night meditating" garai said. "Of all the people i've meet you're the strangest" seichiro said shaking his head. "Why do you say that" garai asked. "Your sitting on the ceiling, you can sense others emotions and your eyes are glowing which I find creepy" seichiro said. "If you find the eye thing creepy i'll close them and just to let you know anya's having problems with something in her past" garai said. "Can you tell what the problems are" seichiro asked. "My skills aren't high enough to tell. You'd probably have a better chance of getting the answer and helping her than I would" garai said. "I should probably go talk to her then" seichiro said as he left.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna sat up some and rubbed her head, looking over at Anya, raising a brow thinking that she must be having a bad dream then asks softly and quietly.

"Hey..Anya...you gonna be alright?" she sounded a bit worried, her curls hanging in her face and jade eyes, that they even looked worried for her.

Miles walks over to Anya and jumps up into her lap, only a small black kitten, mewinig softly, wanting to comfort her.

-----------

OOC: Am I like Melfina from Outlaw Star? I'm wondering.[/color][/i]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]OOC: Roxanne, Anya is in the bathroom...and your character does have a resmblence to Melfina, the way she's concerned for people.

IC:

"Anya? Are you alright?" It was Seichiro who walked through the door.

"S-Seichiro, what are doing awake?"Anya tried to wipe her face with a towel.

Seichiro turns on the light and looks around the bathroom.

"Could you turn the light back off, please? The light is hurting my eyes,"Anya covered her face with the towel.

"Sure thing,"Seichiro flicks the switch and stumbles around in the darkness,"Anya, where are you?"

"I'll come to you, stay where you're at,"Anya steps out from one of the showers and walks with ease over to Seichiro.

"What's wrong Anya? Garai sensed you were troubled,"Seichiro's voice was full of concern.

"I-I just had a bad dream. That's all,"Anya touches him on his shoulder.

Seichiro felt around to find Anya's face, his hands fumbled around unfamiliar as to where they were. Anya stood still as Seichiro finally found her thick ears and moved down to find her face.

"That must have been some nightmare,"the back of his hand wipped away the remaining tears on Anya's face.

She smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"I will thank you for coming to check on me, Seichiro. I will be fine, you should go back to sleep."

"Anya-"

"Go on, I will lead you out of the bathroom,"Anya pulled his arm and out the door.

Once they were in the corridor, they walked to the boys room. Seichiro still held Anya's hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you sure you are fine? You can talk to me, you know."

"I will talk to you later, okay? I-I just need to relax and get some sleep,"Anya kissed Seichiro on the cheek and walked back into her bedroom.

"Anya? Did you have a bad dream?"Zsuzsanna was awake, barely.

"Oh, I am fine. I am sorry I woke you,"Anya crawled back under her blanket.

"It's okay..good..night.."she was out.

Anya smiled and Sabian licked her face. Miles crawled up onto her stomach, Sabian growled. But the little kitten just rubbed and purred in Sabian's silvery breast. Anya giggled at Sabian's confused look and she fell asleep.[/color][/font][/b]

[color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna lays back down on the bed, falling back to sleep quickly, thinking stuff over more. She has a very strange dream.

[i]Zsuzsanna laid in her bed on her side, coughing rather hard, unable to move, her chest feels like its caving in. She wished someone was there to help her out and take care of her, never being this sick. Then looks up hearing someone calling her name.

"Zsuzsanna...." Garai sat next to her on her bed, wiping her forhead, setting a cold cloth on her forhead, smiling down at her.[/i]

She heard someone calling her name and sits up quickly, falling out of the bed with the sheets wrapped around her legs. "Wha...?"

-----------

OOC: I mean like how does Zsuzsanna pilots the ship.[/color]

Hak let out a loud yawn as he leaned aganist his seat in the cockpit, a cup of coffee in one hand and one of his revolvers twirling around his finger. He rarely slept during the night, even more rare on a bed.

He only slept on a bed when he was off the ship and mostly would fall asleep in this chair, but he preferred it that way. Hak took another sip of his coffee.

Besides, he had to stay up. Someone has to make sure that The Galelayo would reach it's corrdinates during hyperspace. He looked over the coordinates. He let out a sigh.

Hak: [i]Still got a few more hours. Oh well, the others will be waking up soon anway. I should get some breakfast, and some more coffee.[/i]

He let out another yawn as he got out of his seat and headed down on the lift.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna shook her head knowing she was hearing things again, standing up, putting some slippers on and walks out to the kitchen, shivering, not liking the cold air, thinking she has had enough sleep to last her a couple days. She couldn't really see where she was walking and runs into Hak, falling over.

"Oh sorry...person..." Zsuzsanna said, trying to see who it was.

"No...it's alright" Hak said softly.

"Hak! OMG I am so sorry...I just can't see really well at the moment.." She wipes her eyes quickly, able to see the shape of his body now.[/color][/i]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Anya lays awake and hears Zsuzsanna leave. Sabian was curled up at her feet, Miles lay curled up ontop of Sabian's rump.

"Hmm...I think I will go make sure our weapons are in commission. Don't want to get attacked and only have duds,"Anya rolled out of bed and threw on a robe.

Sabian sat up and whimpered.

"No, Sabian, stay here. You can't be in the pit, Hak will have my head,"Anya opened the door and made sure she didn't wake Demi.

She walked down the corridor and into the pit. As soon as she walked in, the room lit up. All of the little buttons glew with reds, blues, greens, oranges, and more. Anya sat in her chair and punched in a few codes. The huge screen infront of her lit up with control panels and menu's.

"Hmm, let's try this..Weapon's Stats.."Anya typed.

The screen flickered and brought up a menu on all of the weapons. She cracked her neck and wiggled her ears. Anya began to search and check the weapons, then that dreaded red button started blinking. Anya's ear twitched with her curiousity, she reached for the button.

"I wouldn't push that if I were you, curiousity kills the cat,"Garai walks into the room.

"Yeah, well that may be true...for a cat Makayana, but I am wolf Makayana,"Anya smiled.

"What are you doing?"Garai sat down in the chair opposite of her.

"Just checking out how the weapons are doing,"Anya stretched her tail out and fluffed it.[/color][/font][/b]

"You're going to blow some thing up aren't you" garai said. "I'd like to try but we're moving to fast. You're from around here, is there any thing that would come by to hit" anya asked. "We'll be comeing by a astoroid field. There's nothing of value in them" garai said as he typed. A picture of a asteroid field appeared. "We'll come into rang of one in a couple of seconds. Once they're in weapons rang you'll have five seconds to shoot before we past it" garai said as he set the scanners and gave the location of the asteroids to anya. "That's long enough for me" anya said as she took aim. As the asteroid came by anya fired and managed to hit it. "I got it. These weapons work great" anya said smilling. Garai just nodded as he left and got onto the lift. He rode it down and started down the hall as his eyes started glowing again. "I wonder who else is awake" garai asked him self as he walked down the hall.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna was on the floor sitting there for a moment thinking to herslef, then gets tripped over again.

"eep! ahh who was that...? Garai? OMG! I'm sorry are you alright?!" she asks quickly seeing who it is wishing that she didn't trip him, now she feels really bad and has learned a new lesson, ~don't sit on the floor in the middle of the night, where no one can see you.~[/color][/i]

"It's o.k zsuzsanna. I should of been paying attention to where I was walking in here" garai said as he got up. He reached out and help zsuzsanna up. "You can see in here iven though it's pretty dark" zsuzsanna asked as she got on her feet. "I can see in the dark pretty well. Do you need some help in here" garai asked as he checked to make sure every thing was o.k. "Ya, i'm having a hard time getting through here. I knocked over hak before" zsuzsana said. "We'll i'm going to get some thing to drink. Do you want to come" garai asked. Zsuzsanna nodded as they started walking. Garai had figured out the lay out of the ship already so he basicly knew where every thing was. They walked into the kitchen and found hak all ready in there. "Good mourning hak. So far every thing seems to be going well" garai said. "I guess so. I just hope we'll be able to find some info on the treasure" hak said. Garai just noded as he took a seat.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna sticks close to Garai, knowing that he knows his way around already and is able to see in the dark, unlike her she didn't know her way around or couldn't even see where she was going. She walks into the kitchen and smiles seeing now, and walks over to the cabnet getting out a glass and gets some juice, walking back to the table sitting down in a chair across from Garai and Hak, sipping the juice some.

"So where are we going first?" she asks softly not sure on that yet, needing to know what to look for and when to look for it.[/color][/i]

"We're heading to my home planet and like i said before, you wont be able to see the planet untill I play by sapphire blade" garai said. "Are there any signs to tell us when we're in range for it" zsuzsanna asked. "We're close to it but still a bit out of rang. Anya's been shooting at some of the markes" garai said. "Wouldn't that be a bad thing then in case some one else wanted to know where the planet is" hak asked. Garai just shook his head. "The markers rebuild them selfs when no one's around" garai said. "Then how long will it take us to get there" hak asked. Garai pulled out his sapphire blade. Some of the beads in the blade were glowing. "It'll take us another hour or two as long as we don't hit any thing on the way" garai said as he put the blade back. "What kind of things would we need to look out for out here" zsuzsanna asked. "Normaly there are a couple of meteor showers or solar flares around this time of year on my planet" garai said. "O.k then. Will you tell me when we're in close enough rang" hak asked. Garai just nodded.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna's eyes widened when she heard the words solar flare and meteor showers.

"Don't you think those are a bit dangerous? I mean, the solar flares could burn us to a crisp, and the meteor showers could like put holes in the ship. If i am not correct, those would be bad?" she sounded a bit uncertain and confused, takin another sip of her juice.[/color][/i]

"You don't need to worry about those" garai said. "Why would that be" zsuzsanna asked. "My sapphire blade has basicly the same spell inside it that's used on my planet so we're pretty well protected from the flares and meteors" garai said. "I've been meaning to ask you about that. How does that spell work any ways" hak asked. "The spell is set so that any ship or any thing else goes around the planet. The spell creates illusions and moves objects fast enough to make it seem like they're still flying straight and no flying around the planet" garai said. "I guess that would explain why not to many people have been there" hak said. "A more simple version of it is on the ship. The only problem is that we can be seen by normale eyes but other than that we can't be hit very easily or be picked up on scanners" garai said. "Do you think it'd be possible to get me one of those sapphire blades to keep" hak asked. "I can't realy promise you any thing" garai said as he got up and left.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"Hmm..space..I am always marveled by it's silence,"Anya folded her hands behind her head adn leaned back in her seat.

She started to drift off but was jerked out of twilight when a buzzing sound rang throughout the cockpit. Anya jumped out of her chair and scanned the computer screen to see a foreign ship on the map.

"Who and what is this? Whatever/ whoever they are, they are coming at us fast!" Anya backed up and took the PA microphone.

"Hak!! There's something coming at us!!! Get up here!!"[/color][/font][/b]

Garai herd the anya's call and got on the lift and went into the cockpit. "What's going on anya" garai asked as zsuzsanna and hak showed up. "Some one's coming at us" anya said as she took aim. The ship started firing. The hits shook the ship. "I thought you said attacks would have a hard time hitting us" hak said. "They're supposed to unless there's a zantar on there" garai said as he pulled out his sapphire blade. As he started playing anya started fireing at the ship but her blasts just went around the ship. Garai started playing a tune that could only be herd by zantars. A couple of minutes later he got a reply. "Not him again" garai said as he took his seat. "Who is this guy garai" zsuzsanna asked as she took her seat. "His name is neo. He's another special breed of zantar like my self. When ever we go against each other we keep tieinging" garai said as he started typing. On the screen a zantar appeared that looked like garai. "Why are you out here neo? I thought you got banned from traveling off planet" garai said. "I was but I got off the planet. When I said I was looking for you to a couple of people they said they'd help me just for some revenge. Of course i'm not out for revenge. I'm just out here to beat you" neo said before the screen closed. "What's with that guy and how do you know him" anya asked. "It's not a story to get into right now" garai said as he played his sword. "You should be able to get in some better hits now" garai said as he started fireing. Anya started doing the same.

Seichiro crashed out of bed as the ship shook violently. He looked around dazed before ramming his shoes on and bolting out the door. He darted back in for a second to rummage in his duffle bag. He pulled out something and jammed it into his pocket before taking off again.

He bolted down the hall and almost collided with Hak. "Hakaru?! What's going on?!!"
"Bad timing kid! And it's Hak!" He shouted back, running towards the cockpit. Seichiro stood confused for a moment, and looked out the window for an answer. Suddenly a black suction cup attatched itself to the window, making Seichiro jump back. "Bwaa!! What's going on?!" He spun around frantically and started running towards the cockpit again.

Seichiro almost cracked his head on the cockpit door as he came bursting in. "What the heck is-"
"Not now Seichiro! Garai's friend came for a visit."
"What's with the suction cup?"
"Suction cup? He must be trying to drag us in! I'll blast his pull wires before he gets the chance!"

Garai started fireing at the suction cup but the blasts just went around it. Garai took out his sapphire blade and started playing it. the spell on the suction cup wore off. Garai started fireing at it. The suctiong up broke off. "Nice work garai. Now let's take out neo" anya said as she fired at neo's ship. Garai nodded as he fired to. As they fired he saw some thing glow and leave neo's ship. "What is that thing" zsuzsanna asked. "Neo's challanging me to a fight" garai said as he started playing his sapphire blade. He started glowing as he was covered in what looked like armor. "What are you going to do garai" seichiro. "Neo's challanged me to a fight and i've never backed down from one" garai said as he checked him self over. "O.k then but how will you survive out there" hak asked. "I don't know because i've never used this spell before" garai said. Before any one could answer garai jumped through the ship walls using the spell. "Come on neo. Let's see if you've improved" garai said as he flew at neo. "I think my skills have improved enough to finish you once and for all" neo said as he charged at garai. Once they were close enough there blades started clashing.

[color=indigo]
Demi somehow managed to sleep through most of the chaos. A large jolt, likely caused by the suction from the other ship, manged to shake her awake. "Ahh.. whu's gon on?" she murmured, drowsily. She looked around the room, but it was empty. Just then she felt something clang against the metal of the ship's exterior. Her heart pounding, Demi raced downstairs. Anya, Zsuzsanna, Seichiro, and Hakaru were crowded around various control panels. She saw Garai on one of the monitors, fighting someone outside the ship, which was creaking on its hinges. "What in the blazes is going on here?" she shouted, only to be heard above the din. Despite her efforts, no one heard. Demi saw an image flash across the screen while watching the fight outside. Realizing what is was, she sprinted to the nearest panel, and pushed a couple of buttons. A shield came up just in time, and the energy blast aimed at the ship burst. She checked the radar, to find a group of missiles headed straight or them. "Darn it all!" she yelled, fumbling for her pendant. She chanted a couple of words, letting a small bit of light envelop her. She pointed the charm at a bare side of the ship, and watched as it shifted in composition, rippling. She glided out through the side before anyone noticed, taking a minute to orient herself. "Now then, let's find those missiles."
[/color]