Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
---Do you think that it is fair that everyone turns on me b/c Will2x got banned?
---Do you think that its fair that Will is getting his friends after me?

What do you think about that?I don't think it is fair at all....
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Yeah - I'm in the middle of it, and I still don't know what's going on for sure...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]---Do you think that it is fair that everyone turns on me b/c Will2x got banned?
---Do you think that its fair that Will is getting his friends after me?

What do you think about that?I don't think it is fair at all.... [/B][/QUOTE]


I don't think it's fair. It's his fault that he's banned. His friends shouldn't fight his fight. If he gets his friends after you..that shows how immature he is AND how immature his friends are.

If anybody hates me because of my opinion, don't bother in insulting me. It's MY opinion and if I result in getting enemies after this opinion, I don't care who you are, don't bother me.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Yeah, I don't think he should have been kicked. but whatever, I'm not getting involved in this type of sh*t again.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]OK....
Will2x got banned cause he threatened me...Now he has his friends that are IMing me and warning me so I can barely do anything...And also had a friend turn on me... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not fair for you. Whatever Will2x do has nothing to do with you. He got ban is not your fault.
Posted
Ohhhhh...ok...you know what sweetheart(Phantasy Freak)...don't stress the Cyber Thugs...all talk.... no action......You do you and worry about yourself and not any childish knuckleheads up in here...and if you wanna flame me for my opinion go ahead....but be prepared to back yourself up....I don't play games of that sort with anyone....

If people play games like that...I got your back...k:smirk: :love:
Posted
[color=royalblue][b][size=1]I wasn't even online when this happened...Transtic Nerve only just informed me.

Apparently Will2x was banned because he was making some nasty threats to people...was FrenchButterfly indicated.

This is clearly against our rules (the rules you see when you sign up).

However, I'm not going to get involved. Transtic Nerve and Sephiroth will be dealing with the situation. Having said that, if what I've been told by different source is true, then I support the ban.

And FrenchButterfly, I apologize about the harassment from Will2x...even though there is nothing I can do about it off the boards, I assure you, we will make sure that threats don't occur on the boards themselves.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]I believe that he has had this coming...while Will2x has always been nice to me, I know he hasn't been to others. It's not your fault...many people have been looking to have him banned...and some are quite glad to see him go.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]OK....
Will2x got banned cause he threatened me...Now he has his friends that are IMing me and warning me so I can barely do anything...And also had a friend turn on me... [/B][/QUOTE]


Your not alone him and his friends warned me a lot yesturday. We could always report them to AOL
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea will2x has been a pain to me since v3 started... but if he is threatening members (which i know he has done to me (thou im lol@him hurtining me)), and yes he warns them and all that...
my suggestion to you is to change your names on AIM and not to post them here... if you want to give it to some people give it to them... but be sure you trust them first... unlike whoever gave my name to F_F... errrrrrrrr anyway... yea im sure distancefly is still at about 1000000000000000000 warning still after will and those LOSERS did what they did...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I don't think its fair. But I don't know why he doesn't send his freinds after me. since I contributed to his ban as well. I heard that my friend, Phantasy Freak, was getting threatened by will2x, so I tried talking to him to find out what the problem was. But instead all I got was threats as well. So I contacted Transtic Nerve told him my problem, he told Safer, and the problem is over for me atleast. Sorry Stephanie. :( :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]I don't think its fair. But I don't know why he doesn't send his freinds after me. since I contributed to his ban as well. I heard that my friend, Phantasy Freak, was getting threatened by will2x, so I tried talking to him to find out what the problem was. But instead all I got was threats as well. So I contacted Transtic Nerve told him my problem, he told Safer, and the problem is over for me atleast. Sorry Stephanie. :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]


Why you sorry? Don't be. Will shouldn't have been mean. But it's resolved now.
Posted
Hey! Why do I have like 261? Why was my post count reduced? er..did I do something wrong? I don't really care about my posts but...at least can someone tell me why they cut it in half. :(
May I please know the reason at least?

At least I still was able to get my avatar in time. :)
Posted
Um...I think,I should tell you this..and i know you might not believe me,and/or might be mad at me...but I feel you should know,yesterday...I cut my wrist...about 10 times...but only 3 bled and not very much...but I hope it will never happen again..I will try not to think of suicide again.....:( I am so sorry..*tears fall down her cheek*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]Um...I think,I should tell you this..and i know you might not believe me,and/or might be mad at me...but I feel you should know,yesterday...I cut my wrist...about 10 times...but only 3 bled and not very much...but I hope it will never happen again..I will try not to think of suicide again.....:( I am so sorry..*tears fall down her cheek* [/B][/QUOTE]


oh god...PF, promise you won't do that. Please! Look i'm your homegirl ok. I care and I know how you feel. but that isn't the answer, hon.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i think it was totally fair... as i have already stated i thought will should have been banned back when v3 started... but they said give him another chance and im all into giving a second chance since i was the only one who i knew had a problem w/ him... and HMP (aka FB aka PF) is one of my close friends on here... we talk on AIM most every day and when i heard will was being banned over all this i was so happy i mean will is a total pain in the back when he wants to be... and if ANYONE threatens her again i will personally see that there is a FULL IP ban and trust me... you can be arrested for it... ive done it before and ill do it again... the FBI loves cyber criminals... i will make sure you have a nice time if you touch this lady!!!

steph hon dont do that again!!!!!! ill have to hurt you if you kill yourself who am i gonna talk to????????[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]Um...I think,I should tell you this..and i know you might not believe me,and/or might be mad at me...but I feel you should know,yesterday...I cut my wrist...about 10 times...but only 3 bled and not very much...but I hope it will never happen again..I will try not to think of suicide again.....:( I am so sorry..*tears fall down her cheek* [/B][/QUOTE]


Bah! lifes too much fun to do that! Even when you're bored (as I am ALL THE TIME) you can still make life fun! it's possible! Hang in there, my cuz commited suicide last year...and it wasn't even worth it...to see all the family in such pain...no good I tell ya!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...