Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, does anyone like rain like I do?... Well, even if I'm outside it's still nice and refreshing. The rain is soothing to hear without thunder.... Sometimes it's nice to hear thunder. Just what's bad is black outs.>_<

So, do you like the rain?:angel:
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I like how everything smells after it rains, almost as if it were purified or something......the best is a rainstorm with the sun still out that's hot...:D [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah me too, sometimes...BUT NOT WHEN IT SMELLS HORRIBLY OF WORMS!! UGH!:wigout:
Posted
[COLOR=red]By far, rain showers and thunder storms are the coolest of natural phenomenons. I love to listen to them at night; they pacify me to sleep:sleep:. [color=blue]Rain[/color]/[color=orange]Lightning[/color]/[color=royalblue]Thunder[/color]= COOL:D.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]By far, rain showers and thunder storms are the coolest of natural phenomenons. I love to listen to them at night; they pacify me to sleep:sleep:. [color=blue]Rain[/color]/[color=orange]Lightning[/color]/[color=royalblue]Thunder[/color]= COOL:D.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said.
Posted
I can't skate in the rain. Rain sucks. It snowed for a few minutes here in Toronto. I hate snow. Winter is stupid. So is Summer. Fall rules, Spring is dumb too.

Go Fall.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]I can't skate in the rain. Rain sucks. It snowed for a few minutes here in Toronto. I hate snow. Winter is stupid. So is Summer. Fall rules, Spring is dumb too.

Go Fall. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not if you live in Cali. First of all, I love spring. Not too cold, not too hot. :angel: :blush: Summer is pretty hot, but I'm a native so I'm used to it. Fall is so so. It gets kind of cooler, but still so so. Then, there's winter. I detest winter. All we get is rain, overcast, or just plain cold. No snow, though. Only in the mountains. But I really like spring since it rains sometimes wile it's warm.
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I love the rain, it is so wonderful to hear, nothing can be better, I live in California so it really dosn't rain that much.[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]I like, no wait love the rain![/COLOR] :love:
Posted
I live in cali to so ya we don't get that much rain but when we do it's cool. I remember one it was raining and it like started to snow kinda and you could go outside and pick up this kinda slush stuff and throw it at people it was wierd.:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueTearDrop [/i]
[B]I live in cali to so ya we don't get that much rain but when we do it's cool. I remember one it was raining and it like started to snow kinda and you could go outside and pick up this kinda slush stuff and throw it at people it was wierd.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Where the North like San Francisco, The middle like L.A. Or the south like San Diego.
Posted
we get some wicked storms where i live. since the county is large & spread out (that is, not many people), the power goes off practically every time it rains.. sometimes it's off for days. this pisses me off b/c i can't watch toonami. i love rain, though. we have a well & appreciate the rain like you wouldn't believe. it's almost primitive... sometimes when it rains i just go running around in it like a little kid.
Posted
Living on the edge of tornado alley, i can tell the tale of some hellish storms... tornadoes, hurricanes.... san antonio has pretty tight thunderstorms with thunder that has the house shaking, lightning that blinds you for a few seconds... baseball size hail, i know this september we go like 10 inches of rain, it was horrid... i live next to a creek and it was almost up to the edge of the house.... thunderstorms are pretty cool, hurricanes and tornadoes here are cool but getting close to the edge of all out hell....
Posted
*sigh* I love the rain... And I hate hot days! Ugh! Sadly, it's just turning into summer here in NZ... Gah, I see a very Hot season ahead of me...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]*sigh* I love the rain... And I hate hot days! Ugh! Sadly, it's just turning into summer here in NZ... Gah, I see a very Hot season ahead of me... [/B][/QUOTE]i'm use to the hot days since i live in a semi desert called texas, highs of 105 nice n toasty eh?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]Living on the edge of tornado alley, i can tell the tale of some hellish storms... tornadoes, hurricanes....
i live next to a creek and it was almost up to the edge of the house [/B][/QUOTE]

good lord, if i ever saw a tornado i'd freak the f*ck out, b/c i've always had a phobia about them. "twister" scared me sh*tless...

but i know what you're talking about w/ floods though b/c i live right next to the biggest river in the state. also, i lived in missouri when the mississippi was flooding & i had to sandbag so much it was not even funny. we'd make huge walls. when the flooding went down, we'd dismantle them. then a week later the flooding would start again & we'd have to do the process all over...& over & over. if i never see a sandbag again, it'll be too soon.
Posted
UK? Now that's a pace with lots of rains! I like rains.....generally cold weather. I can watchin rain for hours.....hear the thunders.....it makes me think bout many things.....
Posted
I hate the rain because it leads to Thunder and Lightening and at that point i gotta shut my computer down!!!!!:( :( :( :laugh:


The Horror

The Horror
Posted
[color=deeppink]I don't think any of you can complain about weather until you've lived in Michigan! On Wednesday it as 70°F and then on Saturday it was snowing...ugh >_<. Our weather is so incredibly unpredictable...[/color]
Posted
Well i live in FL and it rains lots over there..........Especially in South Florida since its close to the Everglades....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...