Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Xbox 360


Guest cloricus

Recommended Posts

Posted
The external hardrive gives you obviously more memory for things like games music movies etc. Its a definate must for me at least, I think its better you get it in a pakage then having to spend 170 down the line is all.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
While having all that packaged would be the better deal, I only plan on playing games on it alone. (Not a whole lot, but a few, and I'm cheap.) Only time I would actually play movies on it would be if I'm too lazy to turn on the dvd player.

But thanks for the idea though.
Posted
no problem, I just never really liked the arcade pakage, but if your just a casual gamer then yeah probably get it. And so you know the games in the system suck balls their obviously arcade games. now as far games what are you looking for?
Posted
Indeed I am casual, atleast I tend to believe I am. Anyway, I'm into games like Ninja Gaiden 2 and Devil May Cry 4. Typical hack n slashers and some fighters here and there. (I'm after Street Fighter 4) And then RPGs. The only FPS I'm lookin to get to at the moment is Halo 3, I'll bypass all the rest for now.

Should be alright to get the Arcade version right? I mean to handle the saving with those games, or would I actually need to buy that external hard drive?
Posted
well I don't have devil may cry 4 but my friend has it and I was told it takes up a crap load of memory. Ninga geiden sucked for me, I'de go for assasins creed. And if you liked the halo games you'll like the thrid one, its just a basic repeat of the previous *yawns* it doesnt amuse me, but the fanatics do lol. I'de go for fall out 3 for a FPS, its AMAZING!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...