OtakuBoards

Xbox 360

Guest cloricus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While having all that packaged would be the better deal, I only plan on playing games on it alone. (Not a whole lot, but a few, and I'm cheap.) Only time I would actually play movies on it would be if I'm too lazy to turn on the dvd player.

But thanks for the idea though.

Indeed I am casual, atleast I tend to believe I am. Anyway, I'm into games like Ninja Gaiden 2 and Devil May Cry 4. Typical hack n slashers and some fighters here and there. (I'm after Street Fighter 4) And then RPGs. The only FPS I'm lookin to get to at the moment is Halo 3, I'll bypass all the rest for now.

Should be alright to get the Arcade version right? I mean to handle the saving with those games, or would I actually need to buy that external hard drive?

well I don't have devil may cry 4 but my friend has it and I was told it takes up a crap load of memory. Ninga geiden sucked for me, I'de go for assasins creed. And if you liked the halo games you'll like the thrid one, its just a basic repeat of the previous *yawns* it doesnt amuse me, but the fanatics do lol. I'de go for fall out 3 for a FPS, its AMAZING!