Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, the series has a 17+ rating, so I wouldn't be surprised if they show the "hentai" episode. By the way, can anyone point me to an Episode Guide (with synopsis) of the series?
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Watinabe
Posted
I didn't find any synopsis but mabey later when the fan following grows you know what I wonder if menchi is a cat or a dog I know they say he's a dog but come on he has a cat like apperance^_^
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Give ADV more credit, disbelievers.

Excel Saga is 26 episodes long, isn't it?

Well, 21 episodes have already been released. I checked the ADV website, and the last DVD will be at "Running Time: Approx. 125 Mins." This usually means 5 episodes, since the 4-episode DVDs are Approx. 100 Mins. long.

So, don't lose faith, people. :)[/color][/font]
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I wont lose hope but it already seems like Ryaman already did too bad;)
Guest Super Ryaman
Posted
Their is no hope. They will probably replace the last episode with something else....(hehehehehe)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
You never know Ryaman they could do us good and bring it. Besides your hopeless attitude does not suit one of justice;) so who here thinks it is Il pallazzos god given right to destroy F city and forever lead a race of rabid PuChu's :laugh:
Posted
Well ive only gotten to see some previews of the series and read some reviews of it...Its looks very funny and i may just have to go pick up a copy hmmm... :D

And whats with this whole there not gonna put it out in america thing...Since when did anime companies start censoring DVDS...TV eps yes...DVD not that im aware of... :therock:
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]I just finished watching volume 5. Only 5 episodes left! Finally, the series is having funny episodes in a single row, rather than scattered between funny and sleepy.

I also congratulate ADV. It's like opening a bag of candy when buying their Excel DVDs. You always get lots of funny stuff outside the disc itself, as well as tons of extras.[/color][/font]
Guest Zhou Tai
Posted
hey...

Excel Saga is a great anime. Who ever told you excel saga will have a hentai? Sure it would be nice to see the girls naked, but....
Posted
Whats up people? I've been searching this forum for a while now and haven't yet seen a thread about one of the funniest animes ever created, Excel Saga. So, I decided to start a thread discussing the show, and its many colorful characters. Characters like the seriously wacked out Excel, her sickly partner Hyatt, and their dog/emergency food supply Menchi.

So if any of you have seen the series know what I'm talking about, please respond.:D


[color=indigo][size=1][b]You must not have looked very hard,I found a thread that was recently very active...
~HC

PS...I also cleaned up your double posting and your spoiler problem[/b][/size][/color]




Excel Saga final DVD
[b]Warning: Possibel Spoilers[/b]

Sorry! I didn't see this Excel Saga thread before. As for the series I just got the last DVD release not too long ago, and am proud to say I own the entire series now.[spoiler] The last few episodes were some of the best, with all the characters joining together. The Special Municiple Force Daitenzen finally face off against Illpalatzo, and the Afro Warriors ( Nabeshin, Pedro, and Sendora) settle things with That Man.[/spoiler] After the series finally I was surprised to see that ADV did actually add the so call hentai episode, and it was very twisted. If you hadn't already seen these episodes, and are an Excel Saga fan, please go out and buy it.

I can't wait for the spinoff series ,Puni Puni Poemi, to be released. Since it will also contain my favorite character NABESHIN!

Who are some of your favorite characters of the series? Please respond.
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just watched the last episode, non-believers! I laughed so hard and felt so dirty at the same time. The pedophilic guy finally shows his true colors completely! Hyatt's bloody events are entirely more gruesome. In essence, this last episode kicked ***.[/color][/font]
Guest Sp1kE SpiEgAl
Posted
:ball: Excel Saga is one of the Best anime's I have ever seen..next to bebop. I own every dvd..and the hentai spoof one, was so funny!! I couldn't stop laughing, and I feel proud of myself because I own all of them...YAY!!! Anywho, for all of those excel fans out there, I hope you enjoyed the whole series, because..dammit..it was so freakin' good!! Every episode just made me die, and piss myself. Oh man...I remember the first dvd..with the 3rd episode...they DID throw a little bebop spoof in there..when that girl (who looks like julia) is dying...but with the train and all..and not hearing her....(Only real bebop fans will understand what I just said)..hah, it was greatness. Well i'm out..later on!!:ball:
Posted
I was forced to watch the first episode by Tabmow and even though i am not a big fan of the opening theme, i loved it.

Finally the electric guitar anyone can play!!!!!!!

The Menchi is precious! The ending theme and the translation is the coolest. The poor Menchi.....
Posted
OMG this is the funniest anime ever. The first episode i thought was amazing ive never seen anything like it, but ive only seen like the firs 16 episodes till my f'n comp broke (blah now i have to buy a new one) but besides that i think its completely random which makes it great.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kiddy_phenil [/i]
[B]so.. did they ever eat menchi? [/B][/QUOTE]

Alas no, poor Menchi was never eaten by her crazed owners,(but came close many times).
She did escape a few times, but in a strange twist of fate, was always returned to Excel's demented care.

That poor dog.
:(
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I totally agree with that. Menchi was SO a cat. ^_^;

Anywho! I finally saw the first DVD! And it was so funny! I love the theme song so much I watched it over and over and over and over and over!!!!!! And my favorite episode was the one where the Lord guy was playing the Dating Simulation game. That was too cute. Of course, I liked the whole first five episodes. I really hope I get to see the rest of the series!

Of course, I think I totally missed ALOT of jokes...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]One of my brothers owns most, if not all, of the series, but I've only seen the first and last DVD. (And maybe a couple from the second disc, not sure). So, yeah, I was a bit lost for the last disc, but I caught on to the story pretty quickly.

Almost all of the episodes I've seen have been absolutely hilarious, though. I'm going to have to watch the rest of the episodes some time. If only I had a DVD player in my room...

And yes, I watched the last episode, too. The worst part had to be in that hotel place, or whatever that was, with the old ugly couples in bed. That was just. . . . Disturbing and disgusting are the only words that come to mind. >_<[/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Her dubbed voice is AWFUL except in one episode where she's rolling around on the floor with that manakin thingie (however you spell that) and she's calling it Lord Ilapazzo or something. I laughed so hard.[/color][/size]
Posted
Oh crap, I NEVER knew an Excel Saga thread was around here untl just now! :p

GOD I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! ILUVILUVITILUVIT!!!! Oh, Lord Illpalazzo...AH!!!!:faint:

I've only seen about five episodes. It's been a while since I've watched any of it. I'm a BIG anime comedy fanatic, and sadly, I've only a chance to see a few series.

I like the Stick and Balls episode. Y'know, when they dressed up as bowling pins? And wasn't there a mock game show at the end of it? There were about 50 Hyatt's dying 50 different times as one audience, and about 50 spastic Excels as another. Crazy. Just crazy. And the dating simulation Lord did kinda reminded me of the Love Hina games! :p

I think the funniest memory I have of that show is when Excel plays baseball. And there's these weird randoms things shooting in front of the bleachers, and then there's that guy with the yellow drainage-pipe hair-do!

:rotflmao:

Oh God, I gotta take abreak from buying video games and buy the Excel Saga DVDs (I wonder where I should work this summer). YEah, I can be pathetic sometimes...but can you blame me? This world sucks we need our damn games and Excel Saga!! :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark_serena [/i]
[B]Oh God, I gotta take abreak from buying video games and buy the Excel Saga DVDs (I wonder where I should work this summer)[/B][/QUOTE]
little bit of advice, don't work at mcdonalds.. those god forsaken polyester uniform pants..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...