OtakuBoards

Where are you from?

Inuyashafan418

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Who lives in georgia? Besides Catdemon and SoulsAngelWings, i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I know those two in real life) I want to here from my fellow Georgians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::starts talking to self:: Okay, Stef, dont hypervetalate...

[color=hotpink][size=1]I live in Georgia, and I was born and raised here.

I am currently attended college here at the University of Georgia (UGA) in Athens. My parents live in Macon. I love living here in Georgia. And I think there are quite a few OBers from here if I'm not mistaken. ^_^[/color][/size]

Guest rttocs77
I live in DC right now, but I am Southerner at heart. My whole family is from Atlanta and my mom's side has been in Georgia pre-dating the Revolution (my mom is a member of DAR) My great grandmother lives in Savannah, and I go to Sea Island every summer (its near Jekyll, off the side of St. Simon's Island, which is near Brunswick)

Woot! Georgia rasie up!

[COLOR=purple]Well, [i]I've[/i] never lived in Georgia (i've heard you have to pay $500 a year to register your vehicle and driving in Atlanta is not your friend.), but I've had a few lay-overs at Hartsfield International. I've also visited once and stayed for the weekend.
My husband lived there for about seven months. He was stationed at Ft.Gordon (which was named after a Confederate Civil War soldier) for AIT. Seemed like fun, but it's too humid for me (high 80's in May)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rttocs77 [/i]
[B]I live in DC right now, but I am Southerner at heart. My whole family is from Atlanta and my mom's side has been in Georgia pre-dating the Revolution (my mom is a member of DAR) My great grandmother lives in Savannah, and I go to Sea Island every summer (its near Jekyll, off the side of St. Simon's Island, which is near Brunswick)

Woot! Georgia rasie up! [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, you and I are like exact opposites... you're in DC now, but a true southerner, I was born in DC and live in the south now....

Anyway, Atlanta is like one of my favourite cities... next to Tampa.... I live about 8 hours from Atlanta... but yeah... Georgia... home of the sweet tea.

I live in Cobb County in a small little city named Atlanta. Its great living in ATL(Atlanta). It is a constant party here, but not like at my old home. I used to live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I would go to New Orleans every couple of years for the Madi Gras.

Hey does anyone know where Walton High School is?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]but yeah... Georgia... home of the sweet tea. [/B][/QUOTE]
Transtic, I know of quite a few Texans who would kick your butt for that remark:laugh: I am not one of them by the way! But I will say that Texas is the first place I ever had sweet tea.
Other than that, I'm just a plain 'ole Yankee who got stuck south for a while.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rttocs77 [/i]
[B]Hm, I don't really consider Florida the "south." It's like a warm yankee state ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Geographically speaking.... and I suppose the majority isn't what you'd think of as the "south" but there are parts here that fit in with the criteria of being the "south." Pretty much anywhere that's not Miami, Tampa, Orlando, or Jacksonville.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Well, [i]I've[/i] never lived in Georgia (i've heard you have to pay $500 a year to register your vehicle and driving in Atlanta is not your friend.)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I know that driving in Atlanta is a pain in the you-know-what, but that thing about vehicle registration is just hilarious. That's not true, just to let you know. I can't believe someone told you that, heh.[/color][/size]

[quote][i]Originally posted by a Sexy Gay Guy[/i]
[b]Geographically speaking.... and I suppose the majority isn't what you'd think of as the "south" but there are parts here that fit in with the criteria of being the "south." Pretty much anywhere that's not Miami, Tampa, Orlando, or Jacksonville.[/b][/quote]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Don't you live in Orlando, Transtic? Heh.[/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]I live in Cobb County in a small little city named Atlanta. Its great living in ATL(Atlanta). It is a constant party here, but not like at my old home. I used to live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I would go to New Orleans every couple of years for the Madi Gras.

Hey does anyone know where Walton High School is? [/B][/QUOTE]
I Think I do... Well, I mnow where Loganville High is.... Know someone name Russel? He's homescholled like me and is in my 4h group. He knows someone who goes to walton high, i think...

[QUOTE]Well, I know that driving in Atlanta is a pain in the you-know-what, but that thing about vehicle registration is just hilarious. That's not true, just to let you know. I can't believe someone told you that, heh.[/QUOTE]

ACK! Really!

[QUOTE]
You know, you and I are like exact opposites... you're in DC now, but a true southerner, I was born in DC and live in the south now....

Anyway, Atlanta is like one of my favourite cities... next to Tampa.... I live about 8 hours from Atlanta... but yeah... Georgia... home of the sweet tea.[/QUOTE]

TRANSTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet tea... good gods! I live... in probably hte most rural part of GA!!!!!! Okay, maybe not. Dowtown Monroe is like rural Lawrenceville!!!!

[color=royalblue] I was born in a small town out side Fort Hood, TX; called Temple, TX. My dad was in the army and we moved all around the east coast. From places like Georgia, Missouri, Virginia, Massachusetts, and now west Texas, I really don?t like it here but it is where my family ended up. It is to hot and to dry out here and beside I miss the green grass and trees. Oh well that is where I am from and where I am.
THE FIZZ[/color]:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by a Sext Straight Woman[/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I know that driving in Atlanta is a pain in the you-know-what, but that thing about vehicle registration is just hilarious. That's not true, just to let you know. I can't believe someone told you that, heh.[/color][/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Don't you live in Orlando, Transtic? Heh.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Driving in Hot-Lanta absolutely sucks.... I avoid going through the city at all cost.... it's very confusing...

And yes, I live in Orlando... Well technically I live just north-east of it.

I've lived in alot of places. The longest place I have been in is Tampa, Florida. I loved it there and had lived there for 6 years. It was like in the perfect spot to live in.

When you want to go out and have some fun there was always a place for you to go. That and alot of parades happened to which are a load of fun. One of the coolest things about living in Tampa is that when you're a senior in high school usually go to Disney World for senior night.

Yep on a saturday afternoon you get on a bus and go to Disney World. You stay there all night partying (sp?) and on sunday morning you get back on the bus to go home. I was living there until October.

Now I live in Millington, Tennessee. It's a small town that is 15 min. to a half an hours drive to Memphis. I don't know what to think of it yet, but I admit that I wish I was still in Florida. Oh well.

~Charlie Levoy~ :cool: