OtakuBoards

Bell And Book And Candle [R]

Raiha

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]

The going-ons at the monastery had yet to effect the small group that had almost reached the town. The sunlight was dwindling and the surroungin lights in houses, bars, shops, inns, etc. Were beginning to fade in. Making themselves known to the travelers as they slowly made their entrance.

Many persons, mostly elves, were seen in the streets. Tr'shiel tried to see familiarities between them and Iris, but only the ears showed up as the same.

It seems this group had become adept to living amoung other beings and became more cultured than those who still remained in amoung nature. Not that is was a downfall. Many were very polite and smiled as the group passed by. But when Belial was seen many whispers were heard around the group, but they were ignored.

The group still tekked its way to the closest inn, near the towns center. The group moved quickly into the building, but outsde, music and laughing could be heard as if a festival was in full swing. Tr'shiel wished to see, but knew it was better to remain with the others.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belial held his grey eyed gaze with those who would whisper of him, causing many to shudder and make the sign against evil across their hearts. Foolish mortals did they not know that their gods cared not for them or their puny lives. Running his fingers through his dark hair he followed the group into the tavern lancing at it's name as he entered the door

[i][b]The Raven's Pirch[/i][/b] it read, [i]how intreuging[/i] Belial thought. Entering into the common room several darkly clad figures looked up from their hushed conversations and raucous games of dice, casting wary eyes over his presence. Inclining his head in a nod he greeted these men, theives, murders, frauds and adulterers...his kin in the mortal realm. Recognising an evil in him more powerful than anything they themselves could uphold they bowed their heads inmuted respect before returning to their own pasttimes.

Glancing at his companions he made his way to the "reception" area, grasping Aidians shoulder firmly, almost painfully as he passed. Making a wary birth of Iris he leant against the wooden bar, indicating for the man behind to see to them.

[color=crimson]"Oh, yes. I can't say that i've ever had the pleasure of being with someone of the light."

"I won't disapoint."

Both of their eyes locked in a lustful look, each becoming more interested in the other every passing moment- interested in many more ways than one. She beckoned him into a darker area that had not seemed ot be there just a moment before, and he followed- quite willingly..[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Although she appeared to be leading him down a dark corridor, the illusion was simple enough. They were headed for the entrance once more, covered by a sheet of vine and water. The futon looked more inviting than usual. Be it aphrodisiac or simple passion, Kenneth felt a smile spread across his face. She turned towards him, her body language speaking multiple volumes.

He started to remove his remaining armour, then felt her hands on his neck. They were cool and searching, unclasping his breastplate. He didn't move, quite content to let her undress him rather materially. Her fingers easily slid off the iron buckles and unclasped the chains with very little effort. But really, was she slidding her leg against him or was it simply his over-active imagination at work? .....no, she was.

Kenneth stifiled a groan. She was taking way to long....either she was doing this on purpose, or she was really very incompetent. He didn't have long to wait. She undid the last clasp and shoved him backwards, hooking her right toe around his ankle. The loud thud was quickly followed by a slow exhale from Rena's mouth that sounded suspiciously like a sigh of pleasure. He looked up and saw her slide down to his level, smiling the entire time, moving like a snake.[/i]

"Is this what you were expecting?"

"....Har-"

[i]Her tongue caressed the side of his neck slowly, left hand reaching up to cover his mouth, palm over his lips. Kenneth turned and was about to put his arms over her ample hips when he felt them grind against his own with some force...[/i][/COLOR]

Ruben felt uncomfortable. These men were, without a single doubt, trouble. The leering looks that some of them were directing in the groups directions were unsettling enough, without the generally unshaven and rough appearance of them.

Leaning over, Ruben muttered to Aidian and Johannas in a low voice "Be prepared for trouble. I'm not liking this at all..."

[COLOR=royalblue]"My brothers. The time has come for us to demand of the Faceless God the answers for the morrow. Have you all prepared yourselves?"

"We have prepared."

"...good."

"Are you ready for the purification?"

"We are ready."

[i]The Father superior raised up the bowl full of holy water, the same that the Lady Of The Pard kept in her lair, and left the table to walk down to the two lines of his charges. Upon each he made the sign of their god. The candle and the cross mingled. He dipped his thumb in the water and marked them on the forehead, the water dripping down to their eyelashes. To each he performed the rite until he reached one of the Brothers. As soon as the water touched his face, he screamed a horrible cry and began to burn.

The Brethren and their Father drew back in surprise. Demonic creature in their sanctum. Burning away into nothingness, from the terrifying touch of the holy water. The flesh was seared from his bones, and he sank down and disspeared into the void from whence he came. Nothing remaining but sulfer and the scent of death. The Father poured the water down over the spot where he had stood and spoke along with his men.[/i]

"Cursed you are. Bound by the Holy light that nver grows dim. Go down into the Abyss and do not return."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Aidian nodded at what Ruben had said as he gripped his the hilt of his sword tightly, if anyone dared attack he wouldn't allow his sword to leave his hand. Though this tavern didn't look to great Belial seemed so at home, Aidian flinched from the little pain in his shoulder. "That jerk!" Aidian yelled mentally, his wings started to rustle a little bit but he calmed himself, but the weird thing was how Belial had made such a long time getting to the bar, he could have walked right past Iris, but instead made a wide birth to get past her. Something was definetly not right with that man in the head or something.

The group though feeling as though it wasn't too welcoming in this tavern started to leave, but at that moment a couple of darkly clothed men stepped in front of them.[/i]

"Where do you think you're going?" [i]One sneered, he was about in his thirties, his friend was a little younger and even more so dangerous.[/i]

"Yes, do sit down with us, I ever so want cut off your wings!!" [i]The man said as he lunged for Aidian, it was the last thing he did to, he soon was impaled on Aidian's sword, the blade had gone in through his stomach and came out through the midsection of his back, the man grinned and fell to the floor in a pool of his own blood. The other man looked up in dismay, he couldn't believe what had just happened, he then drew his sword but Ruben stepped up and simply picked the little man up and threw him across the room, by this time though most of the people of the tavern were either running to leave or running to attack the group, either or it wasn't going to be fun.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

A broad smile crossed Belial's lips as he turned to face the commotion. It seemed that something of interest was going to occur on this little expo after all. Hoisting himself up onto the bar he dangled his legs over the edge and rested his elbows on his knees. Looking on in barely concealed delight he watched the bar fight unfurl before him, blood spilt in anger and defense splattering the floor.

Belial chuckled deeply as he watched, ducking slightly as a drunken figure was lauched over his head and into the collection of glasses and bottles behind him. Resisting the urge to clap his hands together in glee he merely smirked, running his hand over his face and resting it on his chin. Feeling a harsh grip on his shoulder he turned violently in time to see a large gap-toothed drunk grin at him, raising his fist to deliver a cruching blow. narrowing his gaze Belial snarled, dodging his head to the side and catching the fist as it shot past him. His grip was hard on the man's arm, crushing several bones making the man howl in pain.

"You do not know with whom you deal mortal!" Belial hissed viciously. Growling lowly he lunged forward and latched onto the man's throat, sharp fangs suddenly apparent as he tore the flesh in one swift motion. Ripping the man's throat wide open in a mess of blood and gore Belial reveled in the doomed eyes of his victim. Letting the man fall to the floor, gurgling as his lifes blood pooled on the flagstones beneath him, Belial wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand serving one last glare to the man before returning his attention to the fight at hand.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Aidian snarled in anger, the fools. What did these stupid people hope to accomplish by attacking an Elf, Siren, Ryn, Orc/Troll hybrid, and a Draconian?! Surely they were simply mad. Anyways, Aidian had been helping out some of the others when suddenly a hulking figure of a man came up from behind Aidian, who instinctively turned to face the man but he was too late, a large muscled hand came shooting out at him, and it hit its target. Right into Aidian's stomach, he soon found himself airborne, not of his own will though, but by the sheer force of the man's punch. Aidian tried to flare his wings out and stop himself but he found himself hurtling through the glass window, small cuts soon formed along his bare arms and some on his face. Aidian stood up, with bits of glass falling from his wings and out of his hair, that guy was going to get it, thankfully though the man walked out of the bar with a crazed grin on his face, he unsheathed a slender blade, it was about three feet long, and it looked rather deadly.[/i]

"Well now, at least we can fight out here." [i]Aidian smirked, unfurled his wings and shot forwards, but just as he reached the man he had quickly dodged the attack, any normal human simply couldn't do that, especially at the speed Aidian launched himself at the man.[/i]

"Aww, you look surprised little boy. Here, how about I assist your fighting by plucking your wings!!" [i]Just at that moment Aidian turned around and saw the man charging at him with his sword drawn, Aidian brought his sword up in a defensive move but the man simply jumped over him and started to bring his sword down at such an angle that if it had hit it would have cut Aidian's wings straight off, thankfully though, Aidian had sidestepped and avoided the attack. He stood at a good distance from the man, sweat already starting to appear on his face and he was now breathing a little heavily. This was not going to be an easy fight.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=009966][i]A drunken man crashed into the back wall of the common room, crashing to the floor with some blood coming out of the corner of his mouth. Iris had her eyes closed in deep concentration, focusing her energy on a different spell just as another man came at her from the left. Seeing a "weaponless" elf, he thought that he had found an easy kill. He realised his fatal mistake when he heard Iris chanting strange words under her breath, and he slowed his charge, but it was too late. Iris' eyes flared open as she pointed her index finger at his heart. A large burst of blue-green lightning shot out, electricuting him and letting his charred body fall to the ground in a dark black mass.

Her breathing was becoming heavier, her energy weak, and there were still an entire room of people to deal with. There was no way that she could keep her strength up at this rate. Suddenly an idea entered her mind. She reached into her pouch and pulled out her small ivory flute. It didn't take up nearly enough of her energy as her spells did, yet it was just as effective. She raised it to her lips and played a soft melodic song. Everyone that was in a 15 foot radius of her froze, then limply sank to the floor in slumber. She finished the tune and gazed around in satisfaction; they would be out until noon of the next day. Everyone else's fights were winding down as well as they were finishing the remainders, but the inn was a mess---glass was scattered everywhere, tables were upturned, chairs were broken, and the floor was slippery with blood and spilt drinks. Since it was so hard to move anywhere, she put her flute away and occupied herself by moving their bodies up against the far wall and out of the way. [/i][/color]

Belial's eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the she-elf raising the flute to her lips. Gasping slightly he clamped his hands over his ears and slid from the other side of the bar with the glasses and bottles. Closing his eyes tightly he attempted to block out the sound of the flute, minute sounds of pain escaping from his lips. He sat hunched on the floor under the bar, amongst shards of glass and unconcious bodies, a thin sheen of sweat appearing on his brow.

Gasping heavily he released his hands from his ears the moment she stopped playing, relief evident across his features. How humiliating it was for a demonic lord of Hell to be reduced to a snivelling wretch by the puny magicks of an elf. Growling lowly to himself he grasped the wooden bar and hauled himself onto the it's surface once again, casting dark glances at Iris as he did so.

Ruben was literally wading through a sea of human bodies. Their stinking, grimy hands clung to him, as his piledriver arms lashed back and forth. A large, grubby man, obviously drunk, came charging up to Ruben, weilding an old, rusty sword. Drawing his arm back, Ruben let fly, slamming his clenched fist into the man's face. Seeing as Ruben's fist was about the sime size as the man's head, the guy had no chance. His skull turn to jelly as his limp body slammed into the wall.

Then an idea came to Ruben. Grabbing a random unfortunate, he swung the man around, grunting with the effort.

Bodies went down.

Ruben's bloodlust went wild.

He felt release of the anger.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Aidian's breathign was extremely heavy, this guy was fast, almost as fast as Aidian himself. He brought his sword up in a defensive pose, he wouldn't allow this guy to get close to him at all, not one.... Too late! Aidian took flight just as the man was in front of him, Aidian let out a sigh of relief, this guy wouldn't be able to fly. Aidian was wrong, the guy was laughing his head off down there on the ground.[/i]

"What's so funny you pyscho?!" [i]The man looked up at Aidian and started to remove his outer clothing, as he did so Aidian began to see pitch black feathers drift around the man.[/i]

"No, you can't be!" [i]The man nodded and threw off all of his upper clothes and then, down there on the ground the man unfurled a pair of pitch black wings, wings like Aidian's. Aidian was now in shock, if this guy had wings too, he was in for a long fight, he prepped himself and stayed hovering in the air as the man shot up towards Aidian. As the two locked swords Aidian had a feeling that the man was working for someone with dark intentions, but he couldn't place his finger on it. He thought this because most Draconians he heard of from other people had pure white wings, only if they were evil did their wings turn pitch black. There were other stories he heard about his people but he had no clue if they were true or not, he just had to put things together one piece at a time, starting with getting some answers from this guy once he beat him.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Seeing everyone around her fight and do their part. Tr'shiel coud only help out in a minimal way for now. With her staff she fought as best she could, and Used a bit of magic when she could.

Iris's tune did give Tr'shiel and idea but it would also handicap her party as well and thought it too dangerous for an area like this. She stood around and waited for an attack. But when most men came at her she blocked their attacks and softly sung a tune that was muffled to the others around her.

The men upon hearing this tune turned away from her and soon began to attack their own group. She kept using this to her advantage, against the few men who did attack. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Belial was torn whether to either clap or frown when the team of thugs started to turn on eachother. Granted it was a fight, and the sheer brutality of it was enough to keep him amused for at least the next, oh, ten minutes. The power this woman exuded, however, was...unsettling to say the least. He could feel the white magic emenating from both Tr'shiel and the elven woman, Iris. Dodging slightly as a glass bottle when flying overhead to smash against the already bloodstained wall he sighed absently, suddenly bored with the preceedings.

Standing from his perch on the bartop he cracked his neck and fingers, tapping his metal covered toe on the wooden floor testingly. Nodding his approval he spread his arms wide, closing his eyes and bowing his head. Raising one foot he brought it down hard on the wooden floorboards, clasping his hands together as he did so. Murmering unintelligable words in a long forgotten language the ground began to shake, the beams and walls creaking under the vibration. He looked up to stare at the group of miscreants, his eyes glowing a fiendish red. Trying to keep their balance they shouted and cursed in a frightened manner, attempting to reach Belial but failing as the shaking grew more fierce. Shooting one of his hands forward a large ball of black fire collected in his outstretched hand. A small, feral smirk touched his lips as raised his hand, quickly striking it downward to bring the fireball slamming into the floor at the men's feet. The floor burst open, a gaping, flaming hole erupting around them. An unholy roar deafened the room. The men's screams were drowned out as they were pulled into the boiling maw.

Clasping his hands once more, Belial bellowed a single word of command. The blazing hole closed as suddenly as it had come, leaving not a trace of it's presence, nor the presence of the men who had once stood there. Chuckling softly Belial dusted his hands, stepping back to lean nonchalantly against the bar, brushing his hair from his face briefly before winking at Tr'shiel.

Ruben cringed visibly. This innocuous man had suddenly opened up a hell-pit. Granted it was obvious he was not normal, but he was just so... drab in appearance. Ruben's suspicions were confirmed. A demon. Grimacing, Ruben flung some insistent man off his arm.

Then he was knocked to the floor. A large wolf, about the size of a small horse was standing over him, slavering horribly. Grunting, Ruben shoved it off, and got to his feet. Squaring his shoulders, and shifting his centre of gravity lower, Ruben turned to face the beast.

It seemed that some of the occupants here were not at all what they seemed.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]The swords unlocked in their power struggle and Aidian found himself wheeling backwards trying to stop himself, or some way to slow himself down. As he did so he grimmaced in pain, the man had kicked Aidian directly in his side with hard enough force that his skin was already bruising. Aidian looked over at the smirking man and spit out some blood from his mouth as a small wind picked up and rustled his hair.

This time Aidian brought his sword up for a ramming attack, if he couldn't injure the man with minor injuries, he'd have to kill him. As his sword aimed right for the man's heart Aidian suddenly stopped midway, it was like some invisible force was holding him still, or something like that. This was not at all good, just then the man started to laugh, and Aidian snapped his head up, his hair rustling and his eyes glaring with anger.[/i]

"Tch, such powerful eyes, I just might have to cut them out and make them my trophy. You're so young, you haven't even begun to tap into your true potential." [i]Aidian looked a little confused, but the man continued to grin.[/i]

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you? Well, fight me and I'll explain! Now en garde!" [i]He released Aidian and the two started to fight once again.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]They settled back. The monks relaxed their bodies ever so slightly. The demon was gone, and it felt as if a presence had lifted iteslf off of the people gathered. The room seemed brighter, the candle blazed stronger, the book seemed to glow....and the bell rang of its own accord.

The Father Superior turned and smiled happily. A blessing today. Their prayers were answered, and so swiftly. The Faceless God smiled. .....be it blessing or curse, it was a sign. And they had best take it. The monks were blessed once more by the priest, who marked the rest of the acolytes, then dispersed. He closed his eyes and sat down at the table. ....such a day. Excorcism, a banishing, and a blessing.[/i]

"We are truly blessed."

[i]A taunting voice echoed ever so softly in his ear. One he recognized and deeply feared. He pushed it away, but not before he heard it again.[/i]

"ARE YOU? Something is coming....something big. The web will fail."

[i]It faded away, but left him shaken and angry. Ret'jene, the Trickster demon, one that was un-banished. For good reasons..... Because he served Ochckik Haddah, Lord of Nightmares. The creature that destroyed the mind. ......he who was the illusion. He that was here, and there, and existed in the world that wasn't there, but was.[/i]

"Faceless one...Guid us.[/COLOR]

"What's going on here," Tr'shiel looked around as many strange lookingmen began to appear in front of her. Some who seemed alot like Belial in nature.

Belial looked around and sort of grinned at the upcoming situation but soon new that things would be very dark, for both him and everyone else.

Crazy laughs were heard throughout the tavern. And a literal darkenin of light came across them. The demons seemed to grow in number and surround the small band that was fighting them back.

Tr'shiel was for the first time scared at what was going on. For the first time she felp her hope leave her body, as if these people being present drained her.

She felt gloom and death as if her journey was in vain. she only looked around and looked down at this , but Iris, stood out. She became a star amoung the dark. Iris was keeping the light shining for Tr'shiel.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Aidian growled mentally, he couldn't believe this guy was able to dodge all of his attacks, this just wasn't natural. The man chuckled and floated away effortlessly.[/i]

"You truly are naive of your full powers. I pity you."

"Just what the hell do you mean!?" [i]The man looked at him and grinned.[/i]

"Why do you think some people consider you an angel? Because we Draconians are a hybrid of when an Angel and Dragouret, you have superhuman strength, and you have some powers of the angels. Didn't your parents tell you??"

"My parents, I have no idea who they are." [i]The man looked a little taken aback, he then grinned and flicked his hair back and turned away.[/i]

"Well, why should I fight you when you don't even know the true extent of your powers, plus I think your friends are in over their heads." [i]At that moment Aidian shot downwards towards the tavern and saw the group coming under seige, this was not good, suddenly he felt different, he looked around and the creatures seemed to be backing away in terror and covering eyes, his body was emitting a bright white light, he drew his sword to his side and began to attack the demons of hell, as with each blow that hit a demon it exploded into a pile of dust and disappeared. He would save his friends from this menace, at that moment he caught sight of Belial, he was hiding under the bar and covering his eyes because of Aidian's power, Aidian snorted, he would deal with him later.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: *huffs in indignance* I resent that reference to Belial hiding. He is one of the lords of hell and has no need to cower so childishly ^_~.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belial had not survived so many millenia by being stupidly reckless. Retreating to the relative safety that the bar provided Belial crouched in a wary pose. Regarding the denziens that now surrounded the occupants of the tavern he frowned slightly, curious as to their arrival. Surely his Lord had not seen fit to impose on Belial's own personal hobby? Or maybe there was something bigger at stake.

The arrival of the Angelic/Draconian/whatever he was, had startled him the white light emanating from the boy really quite bright. Shielding his eyes he, watched the young one attacking his foes. One of the Nephalim perhaps, certaintly not a full angel. This boy did not possess the persence and power of a full angel.

The frown deepened as he watched the carnage, feeling no remorse for the dead or dying demons that littered the floor. Scrambling forward he dodged the flying blades and flailing limbs in an attempt to reach the door.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The demon roared with laughter and flitted away. Deep in the cavern of the Nightmare Realm...which was actually just a natural hole in space, that overlooked the world beneath it with great pleasure. .....Actually it was the being within the hole that had great pleasure. From his place, He could see all, feel all, and manipulate much.

Ochkick Haddah was huge, terrifying, and a master of all he had domination over. He was the Lord of Nightmares, and he lived up to the description. His face was that of a huge lion, hair a mass of writhing snakes forming flames, twisting around each other and licking themselves against each other. The rest of his body resembled an Asura's in size and girth...but for all his brute strenght, his fingers were long and tapered, with nails of terrifying size. The creature gave off a sense of grace, and sinister power, that which was to be feared for cleverness, not his ower.

Suddenly, He felt a great rush of power and welcomed back the demon of Trickery into his realm. The demon swirled around Ochkik's hand and melted back into his body.[/i]

"....instill the fear...very good."

"Fear by doubt."

[i]He spread out his palm over his own version of the Web and tweaked a strand. The Monks in the Monestary of the Faceless God shivered as a thunderstorm broke out over their heads. The Father superior shivered as well, for the candle flickered ever so slightly, and the bell seemed to dim as well. The book's words faded just a little, and he began to doubt.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Both having supurb endurance and expierence with sex, it was quite good and continued on for who knows how long. Kenneth sat up, quite pleased with the events of the day- best day he had had in a good while. Stareing absentmindedly into space, thinking quite hard.

His eyes refocused, right on a nearby vine that was growing upon and around the bed- grapes, perfectly ready to be picked, rested quietly. A single fang pierced one of the grapes, tearing off of the cluster with ease. He turned, traceing the juices from the grape along her bare body- she stirred a bit with this, but shuddered as his tongue lapped it up- slowly, purposefully, carefully. He continued up to her ear where, in a whisper, he spoke.

"I have a proposition for you."

"You definately have my attention.."

"I would like you to join me, travelling. I think you and I would be good working together.."

"Oh, a business propostion?"

"... Not entirely."

She smiled at this, "That sounds like a promising deal. I've needed a.. vacation."

"So you accept?"[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"Well.....I must wait for a day.... ....my goddess owes me a message within the next few hours. ...and I'll need to talk to a friend of mine before I leave....but yes. I wouldn't mind travelling with you."

"Friend?"

"She's a demonic sort of creature. But her proper name is Panthera Eremus. She's what you would call my right hand.....beast."

"She'll sub for you while we wander?"

"You could say that."

[i]She grinned and sat up, stretching her body luxuriously. He eyed her. She was in a semi transitional form, hybrid, very sexy. If you were into the half cat half humanoid type. She purred low in her throat and whisked her tail. Then, all the magical lights in her cavern went out and the waterfall's noise stopped. Time seemed to slow and Rena slowly held her hands out. A small bird magicked itself into reality and rested in her palms. It twitteread at her and she purred back. Then it chirruped and dissapeared. She smiled and blinked. Time went back to normal.[/i]

"Ah, I am summoned. Perfect."

"By your...goddess?"

"The one in the same. She asks me to come visit her and bring someone special. I suppose she thinks its' time for me to present a suitable mate of some sort...."

[i]He gave her an odd look. And she laughed.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=009966][i]Iris gazed around dizzily to see what was happening when she saw the demons materialize out of nowhere. They looked human enough, but she could feel their unholy powers fill the room. It made her shudder, and her eyes were drawn to Belial. So he's one of them, she thought to herself. It certainly explained alot of things at least, all except why he wanted to come with them. [/i]

Iris: "Never mind that now," [i]she said to herself aloud.

She stood up wearily and looked around. How could so many demons fit into one small inn? It was a wonder that they weren't spilling out the windows. She brought the flute to her lips and started playing a different song, but instead of the sweet, soft melody that was supposed to come out, it was a song that was off-key and harsh that made her flinch even as she was playing. She stopped suddenly and stared at it in alarm. She didn't have enough magic energy to cast the spell! She heard that familiar chuckle behind her and glanced at Belial. He had at first been apprehensive when he saw the flute, but now he lowered his hands from his ears with a smirk on his face. Fine, she thought to herself. She unsheathed her dagger and stabbed a demon in the middle of its chest, all in one swift movement. It fell dead, then promptly burst into flame. [/i]

ooc: I'm grounded. >>; I'll try to sneak on whenver I can (like now....heh), so if I don't post in a while don't assume I've given up.[/color]