Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who are you?????


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

just because I'm dressed up as sephiroth does NOT mean I'm a porn star.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I am confused... Help. Transtic can I call you Bob?[/SIZE]
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]My true name is Melvin Spotswood.

...no, I lie.

My true name is infact James. Talk about boring, huh? It's such a generic name...even though it's probably better than something like Bob. (No offense to any Bobs out there).[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

not boring!!!!! my brother's name is james & he's one of the coolest people i've ever met. he was valedictorian of his class & got all the girls! he got a full scholarship to VA tech. james rules!!!
my name is deborah macaiodh. no holding-back there!
Posted
My name is eternally unknown. Not a soul in the world knows my name and no one ever will. I have never givin a clue or notion to what my name might be. You will never guess it...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

just because I'm dressed up as sephiroth does NOT mean I'm a porn star.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im confused... where on earth did THAT come from?????[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
BWHA! I know Kuja's real name... he told me a while ago...

heheh.

i could say it...

better not...

neh... i'll leave it up to him

But still i know his name isn't that right... [Truck drives past] right?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]chris...yes, i remember it...quite ordinary for someone as unusual as transtic....
props, transtic! you rule! never hide who you are.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well thank you :)

ShadowGohan, you may not clal me bob..... you may call me Transtic, Nerve, Transtic Nerve, Vegi, or Chris.... nothing else will be acceptable :p... Ryu-chan is also anther name but only my boyfriend calls me that.... thus no one else can :p

And Navi... hahaha Ryuichi is a name I stole from Ryuichi Kawamura, the lead singer to the now disbanded Luna Sea :) I really like the name :) But yes I did post that in one of your topic a long time ago when you ask some things about people... hehe.... that was back in the "weird" days....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sailor Meike [/i]
[B]My name is Mieke(a Belgium girl name)
And the name Mieke comes from the name Maria. :)
So, Mieke is the short for Maria :D [/B][/QUOTE]


hold on...*me counts number of letters* Hmm, me thinks you belgiums sure can make goooood waffles...but you can't count too well...they both have 5 letters....how is that "short" for maria? hehehehe :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]mesa have a stupid name sadly,but nonetheless i might aswell tell everone it..my names rowan im named after a bush of somesort (my dads a real gardening fanatic) [/B][/QUOTE]
a bush? o.O
i am named after my dads best friend
-.-
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]So are you a Lady and all the other people in your family are Lords and Ladies too.... Right?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, that's right, but the sutherlands stole all our land in 1826 & killed practically everyone, so my ancestors moved to wales & changed their name, then some of them came to america. since our last name is different now, it's impossible to reclaim our titles.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
pah, democracy blows, KILL EM ALL. Princess anne isited my college yesterday and I got in an arguement with the headmaster about the way I was dressed, facist pig.
Im pretty close to being a count, my main ancestry comes from Austria.
Posted
I have no royal blood... that I know of.... I always looked down upon most royalty.... Princess Diana was one f the few I actually looked up to... she was a great person..... but yeah, some royalty are just snobby little pigs..... really pisses me off sometimes...

Anyway, I dunno.... I'm part Italian and Japanese and I'm sure a few other things thrown in there too... my eyes look Japanese... heh or so I'm told... the rest of me... looks Italian :p hahah
Posted
i'm not a snob at all. most of my friends are poor as crap.

"how many of you people are white trash?!?" --eric from long beach dub all-stars shouts to the crowd during a show. the crowd roars in response.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B] ShadowGohan, you may not clal me bob..... you may call me Transtic, Nerve, Transtic Nerve, Vegi, or Chris.... nothing else will be acceptable :p... Ryu-chan is also anther name but only my boyfriend calls me that.... thus no one else can :p
[/B][/QUOTE]


Now where did you get the name Vegi?? Reminds me of Vegeta...










[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


hold on...*me counts number of letters* Hmm, me thinks you belgiums sure can make goooood waffles...but you can't count too well...they both have 5 letters....how is that "short" for maria? hehehehe :p [/B][/QUOTE]


Maria has 3 sylibles(sp?)

and Mieke has one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]


Now where did you get the name Vegi?? Reminds me of Vegeta...
[/B][/QUOTE]

Precisely... on my old site, and on other boards I did go by, and still do go by the user name Vegita007... then all the girls and then some guys started calling me Vegi... so it grew on me and people who have known me for a long time call me Vegi or Chris... some call me Veg too.... but I will answer to all but Ryu-chan... thats reserved for Alex and Alex only :p
Posted
Hmm... it seem's that not a lot of people care about giving there names in public and heres mine...[SIZE=4]RYAN[/SIZE]

MWAGAGA I have a common name! Or not BTW my bros. name is Chris.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...