white out Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 You hate your name, Lauren?? My name is Laura, I think it's very nice ^_^ Transtic Nerve even found me a song that uses my name in it! It's a good song ^_^
BlackUnicorn Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i wish mine could be laura. in fact it was giong to be, but my dad never agrees with my mom, so he insisted on laureN.:flaming:
Kuja Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]So what is your real name Kuja? It's not really Kuja is it? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i went to the courts and had my name changed to Kuja Zidane _____ so it is my name... but as for my old name... it was well that is a secrete that like half the people here know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i went to the courts and had my name changed to Kuja Zidane _____ so it is my name... but as for my old name... it was well that is a secrete that like half the people here know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] *nods slowly* I see...well...my name is the same as Phantasy Freak's name. :) :D I might change it though...to somehting Japanese. :D I told my parents..and they checked my room for drugs eventhough I never tried them. :(
Sephiroth Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 my name is just short, simple, and cool, which is why I like it....
Justin Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 heh, Moe. That's just crazy. No one has guessed my name yet I see... -Justin
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 My real name is Lauren:smirk:,I like my name,it means crowned with laurel,which was a sign for victory in ancient greece,besides,I like this kid at school named Logan,so our names kinda match,isn't that cute??The only about my name I don't like is it's to darn common!I mean,I'm sitting there in class with 5 other peoples named lauren,then the teacher calls on "Lauren" and either we all answer,or everybody shuts up because we don't know which lauren,oh well!!!!
Dark Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 My real name is George..........sounds like i'm from France......
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]heh, Moe. That's just crazy. No one has guessed my name yet I see... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] I couldn't imagine what your name would be :p hahahaha
Sara Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]heh, Moe. That's just crazy. No one has guessed my name yet I see... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE]Ooh!! I know! I know!! I know!!! You're name is.... Uh... Wait... I'll get it.... Bob? Jake? Mario? Rumplestiltskin?
conpiracymonki Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [b]I have the most unique name of all,..and if there's another damned Otaku wit the same name,..I swear they are dead...[/b]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]I have the most unique name of all,..and if there's another damned Otaku wit the same name,..I swear they are dead...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] If there's another person on these boards with my name spelled the exact same way (I think there's somebody with the same name just spelled different. It was said a long time ago) I'd be d@mned
Baby Kiwi Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I have no royal blood... that I know of.... I always looked down upon most royalty.... Princess Diana was one f the few I actually looked up to... she was a great person..... but yeah, some royalty are just snobby little pigs..... really pisses me off sometimes... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I was named after Princess Diana, but my mom added an extra n so my name is Dianna. :D [/color]
Guest Zeh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]heh, Moe. That's just crazy. No one has guessed my name yet I see... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] IS your name Justin? just a wild guess. I doubt it's right tho... :rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Ooh!! I know! I know!! I know!!! You're name is.... Uh... Wait... I'll get it.... Rumplestiltskin? [/B][/QUOTE] hey, don't diss my cousin's name, heh heh, what?....
conpiracymonki Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [b]Waitaminnit.. Your cousin's called 'Uh' too? Whut a strange coinky-dink...[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now