Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which is your fav anime?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Which is your fav anime?

    • DBZ/DBGT
      24
    • Nadesico
      1
    • Fushigi Yuugi
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm just curious, so here's a little poll:

Which of these is your fav anime show?

*DBZ/DBGT
*Nadesico
*Fushigi Yuugi

Sorry. I forgot to put 'other' in it:(
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
This should be in General Anime.
Posted
I likez DBZ cuz its my fav and also i dont know any of the other animes that is there......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]This should be in General Anime. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Err... It is......
Mine is DBZ/GT too, same reason as Forte.[/SIZE]
Posted
I've heard good things about Fushigi Yugi... I haven't seen it yet though. Of the choices I would have to say DBZ.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]
[SIZE=1]Err... It is......
SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It was originally in GD. Well umm yea mine is DBZ. Just out of those 3 though
Posted
I can't say because the only one I have seen all the way through is DB. But, why aren't there any other animes in here...

Oh, and Safer, your link to the [i]Blood[/i] site awaits you
-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I can't say because the only one I have seen all the way through is DB. But, why aren't there any other animes in here...
[/B][/QUOTE]
cuz these 3 are the only ones she knows anything about...-_-'

-Fushigi Yugi's good (especially Tasuki:D:D), except it sometimes gets a bit annoying with the "Miaka!" "Tamahome!" "Miaka!" "Tamahome!" all the time
-Martian Successor Nabisco..erm..Nadesico is cute. I mainly watch it for the characters though. Yurika:*perky voice* "Have no fear, your new captain is here! V!! *peace sign*"....Yurika's a bit of a ditz...:p
-DB/Z/GT is....eh, y'all know what I'm gonna say

my fave outta these 3 is DBZ/GT
koolaid, you might wanna put the choice Others on your 'poll' next time
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
cuz these 3 are the only ones she knows anything about...-_-'
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lay off. We both know that I have other fav anime shows. I just wanted to see outta the [B]3[/B] which were their favorites.

Anyway, I guess you just have to read it or watch it, or see clips of it.
Posted
DBZ's hasn't made me do a 180 or anything, but it got me back into drawing, and talking about it and other things pertaining to it on the Boards have made me see some things differently. not to mention it was the anime that got me interested in all the other animes and the Japanese culture.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest digimaniac
Posted
i voted for dbz because i don't know the other anime.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...