Deedlit Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I'm just curious, so here's a little poll: Which of these is your fav anime show? *DBZ/DBGT *Nadesico *Fushigi Yuugi Sorry. I forgot to put 'other' in it:(
Guest Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I likez DBZ cuz its my fav and also i dont know any of the other animes that is there......
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]This should be in General Anime. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Err... It is...... Mine is DBZ/GT too, same reason as Forte.[/SIZE]
Shy Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I've heard good things about Fushigi Yugi... I haven't seen it yet though. Of the choices I would have to say DBZ.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Err... It is...... SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] It was originally in GD. Well umm yea mine is DBZ. Just out of those 3 though
lil_hell4t Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 since i dont know what those other two are ill go for dbz/gt
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 why are people voting for db if they haven't seen the other 2 animes, therefore not really being able to make a decision....
Dark Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Mine is DB/Z/GT cause i simply have never heard of the others.........and the names seem ridiculous 2 me.......
Justin Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I can't say because the only one I have seen all the way through is DB. But, why aren't there any other animes in here... Oh, and Safer, your link to the [i]Blood[/i] site awaits you -Justin
No-Name Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 i voted for dbz. ive heard of fushigi yugi, but never seen it or read the manga. nadesico? sounds like that cookie company...
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]I can't say because the only one I have seen all the way through is DB. But, why aren't there any other animes in here... [/B][/QUOTE] cuz these 3 are the only ones she knows anything about...-_-' -Fushigi Yugi's good (especially Tasuki:D:D), except it sometimes gets a bit annoying with the "Miaka!" "Tamahome!" "Miaka!" "Tamahome!" all the time -Martian Successor Nabisco..erm..Nadesico is cute. I mainly watch it for the characters though. Yurika:*perky voice* "Have no fear, your new captain is here! V!! *peace sign*"....Yurika's a bit of a ditz...:p -DB/Z/GT is....eh, y'all know what I'm gonna say my fave outta these 3 is DBZ/GT koolaid, you might wanna put the choice Others on your 'poll' next time
Deedlit Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] cuz these 3 are the only ones she knows anything about...-_-' [/B][/QUOTE] Lay off. We both know that I have other fav anime shows. I just wanted to see outta the [B]3[/B] which were their favorites. Anyway, I guess you just have to read it or watch it, or see clips of it.
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B] Lay off. We both know that I have other fav anime shows. [/B][/QUOTE] um, not really...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i like db the best b/c watching it seriously changed my life. let's just say it...inspired me.
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 DBZ's hasn't made me do a 180 or anything, but it got me back into drawing, and talking about it and other things pertaining to it on the Boards have made me see some things differently. not to mention it was the anime that got me interested in all the other animes and the Japanese culture.
Dragonballzman Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Guess what [B]I[/B] picked...:rolleyes: (And for those which are more...(How do I say it?) Stupid? Yes, stupid is good. For those of you which are more STUPID than others, CHECK MY NAME! :cross: )
mornigndew Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=blue] DBZ, because that's the only one I saw out of the three. [/color]
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I would say DBZ since this is the anime I have actually seen!! :therock: :naughty: :mrt: :demon: Peace!!!:smirk: :mrt: :naughty: :demon:
shibatku Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Welll I think Dragonball Z rocks and I can't wait for GT. I have'nt really seen the otheras but DragonBallz/GT rocks.
Guest digimaniac Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 i voted for dbz because i don't know the other anime.
Recommended Posts