OtakuBoards

Gendo

Guest Tec-9

Does ne one know if he's still here? the last time i talked to him was after he did dat thing to v2.0... last thing he told me was that he was still around.... he gave me his name, but i forgot it... :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]last time I checked he was going under the name.... uhh... something I can't remember now... but he hasn't posted in a while... probably just like SHinji hasn't... they moved on I guess... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Shinji and Adam made up I think lol. They both pretty much worked out any differences...I've spoken to Shinji personally and he's not really that bad. He wasn't the one who physically did a lot of spamming (even though he was the root of what caused it). But I don't care about that anymore...it can't be done with our new security software anyway.

As for Gendo, I think he just realized that tantruming doesn't get you what you want...and that it only makes people despise you lol.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]gendo's new name here is akito, he hasn't posted in a long time though, neither has shinji, he is on aim quite often though.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Gendo was actually a pretty nice guy, I talked to him often. But I haven't talked to him in a long time...I wonder where he's been...?[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
Problem was with gendo, hed been made mod for GD after only being here like a day, obviously ppl thought it was unfair and he had a hard time from that, so ppl where just waiting for him to slip up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]:laugh:He blocked me on AIM because he claimed I [i]IMed him too much[/i](I say hi to a lot of people...), [size=1]and because I called him immature....LoL.[/size] I'll tell ya what...that kid is strange(offended by a friendly gesture...:p.)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

i im him when he has the auto response on and then i warn him lol