OtakuBoards

Little Japan/Kick it

Syn

This is a nice simple little piece that im quite pleased with over all.

This piece was mostly just trying out some new fonts I downloaded. The hardest thing for me on this was rounding off the paint drips >>; but I dont think it looks too bad. Plus orange isnt a widely used colour so its nice to see something orangey.

comments would be nice.

[color=#707875][size=1]It's nice, really it is, but I can't read what's on the bottom. It's too blurry. Maybe it's just my puter though. ><;;

I like the colors, very vibrant and cheery. Nice job on that. All of the designs on there are good as well, especially the paint drips. Nice job! ^_^

-Lan[/color][/size]

The block font at the bottom is just some funky japaneseyness but there is a small pixel font over it that says "Little Japan".

If you have an old computer then its probably just teh blurry screen, my upstairs PC has a pretty ****** monitor so its a little blurry for me aswell.

Thanks for the comment though. Nice to see someone taking the 2 minutes out of their hectic lives to post. -_-;

[size=1]Ha, I finally got to it. ^_^

I love the colors - very cheery, as Lan said. The fonts are cool too - at least the one "Kick it" is in. It's like some kind of.. happy, chibi ghetto graffiti type thing. I rather like the tetris-y lego things at the bottom, too. Fun stuff.

All in all, well done, and wonderfully strange, as always. ^_~[/size]

Ooh. Kaisuke. Ver' nice work here... especially the top text. I am a massive fan of graff art, and this piece relates back to those kind of roots. Paint drips are awesome, and I love the colour scheme as well as the paint splatters. The block-japanese looks cool, but with the 'Little Japan', perhaps you could space those letters out more? Like, exaggerate their separateness. That would be interesting. Overall, a very good job.

Aesthetics: 9/10
Technical: 9/10

*Applauds*

Hee, thanks ^_^.

Yes, I admit the text placement near the bottom is pretty poor, but thats because I had to ad the border on last, by then everything was merged. I think the spacing on "little japan" looks ok to be honest, but bleh, thanks for the comments anyways.

;p