OtakuBoards

Surviving OtakuBoards

Radaghast

There may only be one survivor. Will it be you?

That is your' goal. To be the last standing. The rules are much like the popular television show, only with a few twists. I will outline all of the rules for those of you who haven't seen the show.

The basic premise of the show is a group of people are stranded somewhere and they have to be there to win money. The last person still on the island is the winner. There are challenges to win what is called immunity. Immunity makes you....immune to being voted off by the others on the island.

It is the same here.

[b]Setting-[/b] The setting is very much like the movie House on Haunted Hill. It is set in a mansion with a mental health institution in the basement, where very cruel practices were performed. I decided to change the setting to this for entertainment purposes. Just think how quickly this would have died if it were set on an island. Seeing if it even gets started.

[b]Immunity-[/b] Immunity will be determined by posting quality. Myself and Annie will be judges. It is my promise that we will turn a blind eye to user in order to determine the recipient.

[b]Voting-[/b] Voting will occur every few days. All of the active members of the adventure will PM ME with their votes. When all have voted, and all votes are tallied, I will post the results. All the PM's need to include will be the topic SURVIVOR VOTE, and the name of whom you are voting off. The person who is voted off will post their death.

[b]Challenges-[/b] There will be no official challenges. Your challenge is to not be voted off.

Here is what I need from you:

[b]Name:[/b] Your character's name

[b]Age:[/b] Your character's age(15-50)

[b]Description:[/b] Your character's physical appearence.

[b]Bio:[/b] A short biography of your character.

Now get to surviving.

Also, PM me if you need clarification, or have anything I otherwise need to include.

Heheh. This is going to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. May the best poster win! ^_~

Name: Miyuki Shinpei

Description: See attachment.

Bio: Cute, conniving, and quite seductive, Miyuki [i]always[/i] gets what she wants. She's attended an exclusive American boarding school since the second grade, but longs for greater independence. As a high school senior, she can't wait to go to college. Miyuki is consistently unpredictable, particularly in her emotions, and loves to make other people squirm. Her prescence can cause the hours to pass quickly--as long as you aren't the object of her ruthless teasing and over-the-top practical jokes. She is also, incidentally, a nationally ranked fencer, and greatly enjoys sharpening her skills on those who are new to the sport.

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Oh shoot, a little something I can get into. Posting now.....

Name: Trini "sweet" Reyes
Description: stand's about 5' 10". Is not the perfect looking girl on the block. Slightly overweight by 20 lbs. Is still healthy and can keep up with the crowd. Has tan colored skin, lond dark hair and hazel eyes. Doesn't wear make up. Is all natural.

Bio: Born to a small family, Trini has always been pushed to be the best person she can be. Doesn't have a lot of friends but still survives through communication through a tight knit group of people she loves.
At this point in her life she is a struggling college student, going for her bachelor's degree in Chemistry. And she hopes one day to become a Forensics Scientist.
She is not an extreme athlete but does like to swim and play various sports, when free time comes along.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]Ah, sweetreyes, your spot is reserved. Hey Radaghast, what exactly are the contestants going to do? Are they going on an adventure? If so, what are they supposed to do, figure out a mystery about the house? This is something you might want to imply within your story description...just a suggestion, you know us second in commands have to do something^_^...I'm going to enjoy watching all of you kiddies tear eachother apart to try and survive, hehe..[/color][/size][/b]

[color=lightpink][i]Ohh this sems like the anime/manga Battle Royal...interesting...very...

Name: Sylvia Vovlui

Appearance: [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/454379/yumi.jpg[/img]

Bio: Sylvia grew up in the middle-class area of St. Petersburg, Russia. She had many friends and they all had a good time. Her friends told her about a show that could help her out with her parents financial problems. Her parents were almost to the point of being poor now. So to her best interest and care for her family she stepped up and wanted to win money for her family, hoping they wont need to go poor. She hated the thought about that wanting them to have money and live happy lives again.[/color][/i]

Name: Michael Hunter

Personality: He's charming really, but comes off as kind of distant and sarcastic. He likes to be the voice of reason and trys to keep arguments to an orderly minimum, this might annoy others. He is intelligent and has a cultured tone, he is also religious, but not overly so.

Appearence: Grey eyes and longish dark brown hair, 5,7 and lithe. Beaded necklace with wooden cross and similar bracelet. Wears a white or black shirt and dark grey jeans and black boots. He has glasses but chooses not to wear them unless he really needs to. He also has a tattoo on his shoulder of a raven sillouette in with spread wings.

Bio: Michael is what you might call and apprentice lecturer. Constantly studying he shot through University and is now aiming for his professorship in Mythology and Anciet History. He enjoys Tai-Chi and rock climbing as his hobbies and also studies many poetical works also. He has been involved in an on/off relationship with a fellow colleauge which is currently off.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Annie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][b][size=1]Ah, sweetreyes, your spot is reserved. Hey Radaghast, what exactly are the contestants going to do? Are they going on an adventure? If so, what are they supposed to do, figure out a mystery about the house?[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

First, everyone is reserved a spot. From the optomistic newbie to the Otaku with 1000+ posts.

And about the plot, which I should have done in my first post(oops!): If any of you have seen House on Haunted Hill, the plot is a millionaire holding a contest with a few select people, and the ones who make it out of the mansion in the morning win a million, each. Thing is they're locked in until then. I have only changed two things. The first is the number of winners: One. And what the winner recieves: Being the Survivor.

There is no official title such as Otaku Idol, unless this turns really serious and James feels a need, but that is very doubtful. So don't count on it.

I believe that's it for right now, so PM me with any questions.

I was one of the final 4 survived in the otakuboards haunted survivor mwahahaha. Meet your doom :D

Name: Magiku Anima

Description: Wears a huge thin robe hiding many things under his huge sleeves like swords and hair brush. He has scruffy hari and a mark on his right cheek. He has a strange glowing green eyes. His skin a pale and soft. Sometimes his glare can give goosebumps...

Bio: He came from an ancient group called Anemos. The group is known for wizardry and witchcraft. The group orginated from a small part of china and grew in population. He resides in the original spot where the group has started. He entered the contest to prove himself to the ancient group.

[size=1][color=999999][B]Name:[/B] Terran Sung aka Sung Deh-ran

[B]Age:[/B] 22

[B]Description:[/B] See attachment

[B]Bio:[/B] Born of a rich, well known, well respected mafia family, Terran's heritage is korean. She is the youngest of 4 others and the only girl. She has learned many from her brothers. Her best abilities lies within many things. Terran loves adventure and competition. If she loses, it didn't matter. There were better things to life anyways.[/size][/color]

Sounds like loads of fun. Very original idea! Awsuuuum. Dude, doukeshi03, your personality is like exactly what I was gonna put! Weird...

[color=teal]
[b]Name:[/b] Tidus Perragryn

[b]Age:[/b] 25

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Description:[/b] Tidus has Skater blonde hair with bright blue eyes. He is slightly tanned and is sorta muscular. He wears a loose white T-Shirt and black cargo slush pants. He has white sneakers with 2 green stripes vertically. He also has black gloves with the fingers cut out so they stick through holes (like Ash Ketchem! Lol.).

[b]Personality:[/b] Tidus always has a smile on his face and is always there to cheer a friend up and stand by them. He hangs around with all sorts of people and never dishonours his friend's trust in him. His highest honoured quality is his Kindness and Humour.

[b]Bio:[/b] Tidus grew up in Canada and loves to snowboard in the winter and skateboard in the summer. As he grew up he still kept that love and is now starting a company for Ski Hills. When he heard about this show he thought the money would help him boost his company and even help his best friend get laser eye surgery so he isn't blind anymore.[/color]

Hope that's ok!

-Lrb

Makes me curious =D
-----------
[b]Name:[/b] Damario Dantes

Description: Rough looking with a small black gotee, as well as long black hair that's raggedy. He's tall and has the usual broad shoulders and muscles, but still doesn't show much to himself. He's quite tanned and at times looks like the one not to mess with. He has long, baggy pants, a vest, and a white shirt that has been dirtied with past raids. His red bandana only shows on his forehead where his long black hair does not cover.

Bio: A ruffian from the Southern world where fights break out and stealing/embezzling is a daily life. This is where he often robbed people of their money in their pockets or challenged people to fights with money or treasures for the prize. Let's just put it that he has his own profession about himself. Money is life and life is money, in his opinion, and what better and honest way to make it than to get it through a competition. Don't get him wrong. He can be good hearted sometimes... keyword being [i]sometimes[/i].

Voting Process:

The game will divided into rounds. After every round, someone will be voted off. I am expecting every round will be either until everyone posts at least once, or every two days.

This is what my round post will look like:

[b]End of Round:[/b] Round Number
[b]Immunity:[/b] The person who recieves immunity for this voting period.
[b]Members Still Alive:[/b] List of members who are still in the game.
[b]Voted out:[/b] After all of the voting PMs are in, I will edit this area with the person who will be posting their death. I strongly urge you to vote out the person who you think has the lowest posting quality.

When you see a post like this, PM me with your vote.

Also, I am going to start the adventure in about two days, so if you're thinking about joining, you better do it quick. I won't accept anyone after I have started it.

Name: Kira Anubi aka DPAK

Description: Kira/DPAK has brown hair that goes to the mid-back and blue eyes. She's about 5'0" and doesn't mind. She wears glasses, along with a dark blue shirt, black jeans, and blue and white sneakers. She's a very silly/random person who has a problem with being sarcastic. Even though she's normally happy, she can get angry real quick.

Bio: DPAK is your normal... insane person. She never really was much into to money, but when she found out how much she could win... Guess what she did? Well... yeah, she did send in an application... but that was after she squeeled and ate a sammich. She really doesn't have a motive to win, she's just there for the fun of it.

EDIT: Opps. Sorry, I didn't see your second post. Changed Bio. Better?

*Jumps in to join the fun*

Name: Carmen Vonranken

Description: A slight figured woman with shoulder length thich brown hair and sharp green eyes. Who wears an array of mismatched clothes in offten unuiqe ways.

Bio: Carmen's first years on her own were hard and lonely, she struggled in a low rate appartment trying to get her comic book published, this contest was her only choice, just to have enough money to get herself set straight and proove to her family that she's not a failure. Carmen can come off as broody and self absorbed at first but that's her self defence mechanism mixed with an artist's disposistion. Once you know Carmen her dry wit and large sense of humor can warm you to the heart.

Yay! a normal character for once!

--Edit--

[b][COLOR=red]Something has come up to where I will not be online for the next two weeks, so I may have to withdraw from this RPG, Sorry[/COLOR][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]She always did enjoy the other seasons of Survivor and when she found out there was going to be another that she could enter... Guess what she did? Well... yeah, she did send in an application... [/B][/QUOTE]

This is not another season of Survivor. The concept is based off of the show(immunity, voting, etc...). Please refer to my second post for plot information.

I am so freakin popular, that I'll never get voted out.

Name: Ruben Thorne

Description: Tall, dark haired and swarthy skinned. At the age of 4 he suffered from an extreme bout of pox. His face is pockmarked and scarred. His unruly black hair is slightly curly at the very tips, but he mainly wears it short in an army-type skin-head style. He wears denim pants, which were originally black, but are now a faded grey colour. He wears a black cotton shirt, and a black Ripcurl jumper. He wears a pair of cheap sneakers, which he bought brand new. He has a scraggly black beard, and has had his nose broken at some time in his past. Very muscular, he has an overbearing presence... people fear him.

Bio: He grew up, and had a normal life. Nothing particularly interesting, however he was in the school Rugby team. Responding to an advertisement, Ruben attended his audition set and was deemed worthy. So, he has packed his bags and is off to the house. Ruben is loud, brash and cocky. Your perfect catalyst.

[color=#006699][b]Name:[/b] Daniel Stowers

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Description:[/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532323[/img]

[b]Bio:[/b] Daniel was your average, ADHD ridden kid while he was growing up. At times he can be very social and happy, but other times he can seem very distant and cold. He can sit in solitude for hours if needed. But other times he requires being active and social. He?s very strange about that, he could go either way. He got normal grades, but was quite a bit more intelligent than what his grades made him out to be.[/color]