OtakuBoards

decorated.enlightment (photoshop graphic)

Boo

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/enlightment-decorative.PNG[/img]
[color=gray]Don't have much to say.
Its a photoshop graphic like said and yes I had to use the twirl. Else the graphic looked to plain.
Thats all.

Criticism and that stuff please -_-[/color]

Woo, I like, I like! It's got a really nice feathery texture to it which works particularly well towards the edges of the curved parts - it looks a lot like short plush fur in parts, which contrasts brilliantly with the smooth blending of it in the twirl. It's great the way the colours merge in particular. Nice, cool, ice-cream kinda' feel you got going on there.

It feels a lot like a background for something, so were you intending to lay anything over it? For some reason I can see a pink and blue dolphin leaping out of it - as if the colours are contained in and reflecting from a big tidal wave. *shakes head* Sorry, I won't get carried away... It's really pretty. ^^

[size=1][color=chocolate]Ooh, this looks cool.
I like the mixture of colors you used first of all; it matches perfectly. It actually reminds me of a tsunami of it's twirl form.

It could be like an illusion too; it'll move when it doesn't. The eyes decieve people.
Anyway, great piece.[/size][/color]

[color=navy]Wow, you did a really nice job on it.

I agree with Inuluvr1, it does look like a Tsunami.

The colors look great together.

The way some of the colors come together looks kind of like a patch quilt. It's a cool pattern.[/color]

*eyes swirling* Woah....really...cool...
Pretty spiffy. The blue, pink/red and black mix really well together, and the swirl effect made it really work. It's really bright, which is really neat (I like bright stuff), and the little weave effect added a nice touch. It has a good soft effect also...that'd be good for a banner background of some sort. ^_~
Spiffy. 10/10

[color=blue][size=1]Call me stupid.. well I AM stupid... but I think all these "graphics" look the same. They're either different colors or cropped a [i]little[/i] bit different. But, I'm not the BEST critic, so don't pay too much attention to lil' ole me.

Anywayz, my "score":

8.7/10

Boring but colorful. Done before but somehow revamped to make it seem... somewhat interesting and new. Dunno why, just is.

~Amatuer Critic~[/color][/size]

*ish amazed* Very good work there Boo. The swirl looks awesome, as the grid lines are sucked away into nothing. If you want to name it- I'd call it Vortex. Or 'Sell my Soul'. I like this piece a lot *saves* I may even use it as a background for something one day- is that OK?

Good work. I like it.

I think it looks decent. The twirl worked surprisingly well because it kind of gives the illusion of pipes going into the center. That said, I've seen too many things similar to this to be blown away. It is nice though. I like the use of color.

What's with people using periods instead of spaces lately? lol