OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Battle of the Legendary...

Nate

ooc: lol yeah i havent been in any recent rpg's and i havent made any... low on imagination now a days... msot rpgs have been made.. most original story ideas now are like copies to most out there... so its dificult to come up with anything... creative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

Hope continued, yet deep in thought. [i] Hm... I wonder if my dear old friend could help us here... ah i guess screwing with time wont do us any good... I dont think this is the right enviorment for Aurora though... to much running around, to much risk of danger... I guess ill call her father...[/i]

Hope stopped for a moment and pulled out a pokeball and cell phone. She diled a number and released the pokemon. In the red flash of light out came a large bird. It was blue in color and large enough to carry Aurora long distances.

"Hey yes... No no no problem..yet... Which is why i think its time i send aurora back towards you.... I have swellow out i just have to put the harness on."

"No mommy! I can fight too! I got mwy pokemon and they are stwong!"

"Its for your safty..."

"NO! ME STAYING HERE!!"

"uM.. Oh shes just having a fit again as usual..." hope listened for a moment, "well i sappose its alright for now but if things get worse im sending her straight to your place and I expect you to take her back to my place where my brother will look after her." Pause, "Fine... bye" Hope returned the bird.

"What is it mommy?" Aurora looks at her mom strangly.

"Use your pokemon to ride on along the way if you like."

"True? Really? I can? Cool!" She pulled out a mini pokeball and enlarged it... its full size almost overflowed from her hand as she tried to release the pokemon. The pokeball shook a few times and a red light flash exited the ball, "Go Prowler!"

Out int he red flash a large fire pokemon emerged. It was actually quite huge. Aurora looked like a small rock compared to this large pokemon. Hope picked Aurora up and up her on its back. Hope leapt up on its back as well and saw behind Aurora keeping a firm grip on the child so she wouldnt fall.

"You gave that small kid that large pokemon!" Shinobi says staring at it.

"No she cought it herself... When it was young! Its grown since then."

"Thats one large Arcanine Hope..." Shinobi stares a little more before inviting himself onto its back. "Im sure you can help it over water right?"

"Of course... plus it loves swimming.. the only time it doesnt like water is if its be attacked by a water attack.. Very strange but oh well.. lets keep going."

--------

ooc: another reason my posts arent so great at the moment is well because um... im compleatly lost....lol

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Basically Lugia's been captured, and everyone but David is following Latios and Latias, who I think are heading toward either Fire Island, Ice Island, or Lightning Island (I'm not sure on that one, though). Shinobi wants to find the three treasures, despite being told that only Ash can do anything with them. David was with the group, and in fact suggested finding the treasures, not figureing out that Ash is the Chosen One until after he did. He then went to Shamouti Island for more information. There, he hacked into a suspicious man's computer, learning that the man, Lawrence III, had attempted to capture Lugia once (lawrence iII is the name of the man who tries to catch Lugia in the Pokemon 2000 movie). Melody, the Festival Maiden in the Legend Festival, then told David, who was to act as the Chosen One this time, about what happened when he tried (which was basically a brief summary of the events in the movie). Melody then agreed to accompany David, who is now trying to find the others.

Hope that helped. I don't really know much more than that, so ask Nate if you want more information.

-------------------------------------

David: Now, just what do you know about Lugia?

Melody: Not that much, actually. I've seen it, yes, but things were happening kind of fast, and I didn't have time to ask questions.

David: What do you know?

Melody: Nothing that you don't already know, really. Either you've figured it out, or I've told you. Probably the only thing I know that you don't is that it is capable of imitating human speach. I don't really know any better way to say it. Lugia wasn't talking, exactly. I think it was sending the words to our minds.

David: You mean like telepathy?

Melody: Yes. I'm not quite sure, though.

David: That's certainly useful information, although it doesn't really have any importance right now. Right now, we need to find Latios and Latias.

OOC: Everything Takuya said is correct.

IC:
Shinobi- Oh...you don't mind if i ride?

Hope- No Problem.

Shinobi- Ok. You know Hope..you need to let her live a little.

Hope- What do you mean?

Shinobi- I heard you on the phone.....to much running around.

Hope- Ok mr...uhm..smarty pants, when would you send her to safety.

Shinobi- Simple, the first time a blast was shot at us.

They continued talking for a while, until they got closer to the islands. Then, Shinobi bid farewell and jumped off Arcanine, and flew off to try to coect the treasure of ice island.

(Charizard is nearing the others when David sees someone fly away from the others, toward Ice Island)

David: That's probably Shinobi. He's after the treasure at Ice Island first. Do you know where the treasure is?

Melody: Enter through the top. The treasure will be right there.

David: Then we should be able to beat Shinobi to it. We'll wait for him where the treasure is. (Charizard flies to Ice Island, the over to and into the top. It lands on the icy but not slippery ground. david looks around and sees a blue sphere) I assume that that's the treasure?

Melody: Yes.

David: Well, we beat Shinobi. Now we wait for him. I hope you're good at convincing people of things, because this guy's stubborn.

Melody: He won't do anything by collecting the treasures.

David; He's trying anyways. It's a rather large waste of time, and I don't think that we have much time to waste, if any. We need to convince him not to go for the treasures.

Melody: I'll do my best.

hope concentrated on two mind paterns and sighed...[i] Dear david.... the boy doesnt understand and neither does she... I wish they would understand just a bit that at least hes trying...oh well.[/i] She thought to herself quietly.

"Mommy... will uncle be joining us?"

"Um aurora hes tending to the gym... i dont think he will come around."

"Not that one mommy... one of the other ones... though i cant tell which one is near"

"That would be the youngest... Anyways perhaps but he has things to attend to... no matter what hes trying... he uh.. is still wasting time no matter what he think hes trying to do... Right now concintrate of keeping control of prowler."

"Oh...right..." Aurora smiled and looked back at the back of Prowler's head.

[i] how very strange...[/i] Hope thought as she began to sense a familliar yet unfamiliar person near.

Darious walked around a bit and then thought.

" [i]Why should I just sit here and wait... Im going to Lightning Island to collect the tresure.[/i]" " " Lance, Hope I'm going to Lightining Island. I'll be back later.' Darous said as he released his Dragonit and jumped on.

" But you can't do anything with it. Only Ash can" Lance replied.

" Well I'll just make his job easier then." Darous said as he commanded Dragonite to fly off towards Lightning Island.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Might as well, sorry I wasn't posting.

[B]Lance smiled.

"Not without me! Go Charizard!" Lance shouted. His Charizard swooped out and dived down, and Lance hopped on.

"What?" Darious shotued back.

"I said I'm coming!" Lance shouted back pointing forward. "Go Charizard! Catch up!" Lance shouted. Charizard roared loudly and sped forward flicking up sand and water. He soon came beside Darious, and smiled.

"So you think we can even get passed them lot?" Darious said pointing forward. Lance shrugged.

"It might be possilbe, with your powerful Pokemon and mine. I'm just wondering if this will work. If anyone asks, it was your idea." Lance joked. Darious smiled happily.

"Well, let's go!" Darious said. Both of their pokemon flew side by side, each at amazing speed.

[I]I sure hope things will go ok...[/I] Lance thought looking ahead.[/B]

OOC: Sorry for shortness, I'm kinda ill.[/SIZE]

Shinobi shot over the ice bridge going to the chamber where the treasure lay. There stood David and Melody. Shinobi sighed.

Shinobi- What...gonna tell me more of my faults, now?

David- No, i am trying to talk sense into you. IT won't work..only Ash can do it, so there's no use in trying to get-

Shinobi- Well at least i'm trying to do something, mr "i'm gonna sit on my little Charizard as he freezes to death and try to get some from this girl whos dry humping me from behind" So get out of my way.

David- But there is no use, you have to beleive me.

Shinobi- Ok mr ''I'm so smart that the whole world should bow down to me while i am being dry humped from behind", at least i'm trying. You are leting your Charizard freeze to death.

David- He isn't freezing to death, Shinobi-

Shinobi- Once again, you demonstrate your smartness, mr "i'm riding on a freezing charizard while i stop the world from being save and being dry humped from behind by the festival maiden'' So shut up.

Shinobi then started flying, and shot over Charizard before they could react, and grabbed the ice treasure. He pulled on it until it poped out, then shot off, leaving David in there and Melody feeling quite...uhm...odd.

[SIZE=1][B]Lance took a pokeball.

"What are you doing?" Darious shouted dodging a bolt and running for cover.

"It's a long shot, but it might just work... Nidoking knows Thunder, and he has a good resistance to electric because of the way he used to use it, but not that high. Nidoking will help us out, I know it." Lance said.

"It's way to dangerous! Zapdos will fry him!" Darious shouted. The air turned blue as a bolt crashed on the ground. Lance tossed his pokeball.

"Nidoking! Go!" He shouted. Nidoking jumped out of his ball and looked up. "Hold it off, while Darious gets away, I'll come back for you, I promise Nidoking!" Lance said. Charizard also looked doubtful, since he knew Nidoking for alongtime.

"Lance! C'mon!" Darious shouted.

"Go for it buddy, and let me come back for you in one piece." Lance said jumping on Charizard. Dragonite flew off also, with Darious, and suddenly two bolts of raging thunder hit each other, causing the air to turn blue.

"How do you think you'll come back for him? Why don't we just go now, and don't risk anything?" Darious shouted as their pokemon began to flew back.

"Because we would never make it, and I'll go to the end of the world for Nidoking. He'll hold them off, then I'll come back for him and run for it." Lance explained. "If you have that sphere, you have to keep it safe, and aslong as you make it to get the rest and help, I have to make sure you can make it in one piece." Lance said. Darious shook him head as if Lance was raving mad. They all stopped as they heard a loud roar, and bolts began to stop. Lance looked back and gulped. His Charizard turned around and began to fly to Zapdos.

"Lance!" Darious shouted. Lance looked back and then forward again.

"If Nidoking's hurt, I'm going back. You're through now, Nidoking did well, just go and I'll be fine! Nidoking helped, he got us through, now go!" Lance shouted. Charizard blasted forward, as they both saw Zapdos ahead.[/SIZE][/B]

EDIT: Oh no... we posted at the same time, and I deleted mine and posted this one... ermm.... what do we do Alastor? Keep which one?

OOC: well keep yours

IC:

" Whateva you say..." Daroius said as Daroginte rushed off.

Then Zapdos came flying straigt ahead at them.

" Dragonite watch out." Darious shouted as Dragonite swooped under it. " That was close. Now we need to find help...." he said to Dragonite. Then he got a idea "

[i] If we fly back to Hope we can get her to tell Shinobi to come and I know David is probably chasing after him.[/i]". "Dragonite fly back towards were Hope is." He shouted.

Then Zapdos shout out a bolt of lighting and it hit Dragonite. Dragonite didn't know it was coming and started to fall down.

ooc: i feel alone now...

Hope sat there on the back of the now stationary Arcanine as she watched the others leave. "Well... that was very gentlemen like of them..." She rolled her eyes and had Aurora return Arcanine. "We need a flying type for this... Remember Aurora Arcanine hates being water for a long period of time."

"Yeah i know... but all my pokemon are fire land types... None fly." Aurora said most dissapointed.

"Dont worry i have plent of flying types... But actually im unsure of what i could do. The guys are getting the trasures and David is trying to stop them while Shinobi is bad mouthing him... Lol i wonder if he knows who David is... "

"He will figure it out sometime im sure... hehe... it'll be fuuuunny!" Aurora giggled.

"Right... Oh i forgot!"

"What is it mommy?"

"The only flying pokemon on my team right now is swellow and he isnt big enough for the both of us... I have an idea."

"What?"

"You will see."

Hope pulled out three pokeballs and released the pokemon. One was a Sneasle who just growled and stood at attention. The other pokemon was a houndour who barked and sat down waiting for a command. The last pokemon was large... and a water type. The lapras let out a happy cry and stared at Hope.

"Oh we going for a ride." Aurora claped.

"Sneasle... On Lapras's head... Lapras in the water... Houndour you get on the back with us."

In no time flat they were on the water. Houndour stared at the water around him a little worried but with lapras he felt safe.

"Ok Sneasle....you make use Ice beam while Lapras steers... You stay pointing forward so no matter what direction lapras turns she is still on the ice. Houndour you melt the ice from behind us as we go."

"Snea!"
"Dour!"

"Good... lets go. Towards that island... We may not accomplish anything there but at least we will meet up with someone. I Hope."

Lapras began swimming in a the direction of Fire Island... Sneasle began to use ice beam and it froze a small portion of the water lapras got up on it and sped across the ice. Every once in a while sneasle will make more ice bridge. All the while houndour was using flamethrower to melt the ice after they were a safe distance away from the portion.

"Great... we will be there in no time."

And hope was right. They hit the shore of fire island in no time. Hope retuned the pokemon and they re-released Arcanine and rode up to the top near the shrine. No one was around. Hope approched the shrine and sat down next to it with her daughter and her daugthers pokemon vulpix who was stratching.

"Now i guess we wait for someone..."

ooc: this IS nate's rpg.. it doesnt have to be completely correct with the movie if HE doesnt want it to be... Keep that in mind.

Shinobi shto out of the cave, and into the open air. He saw the ice bridge, thing, and shot off to it. Hope was there, riding on her Lapras.

Shinobi- *said as flying beside her* pretty effesiant(spelling) there, Hope.

Hope- Yes it is.

Shinobi- Going to Fire Island?

Hope- Yes, i am. did you get the treasure?

Shinobi- Yes, i did.

Shinoni pulled a blue globe out, and tossed it to Hope. She caught it and looked at it. It had an image of a snow flake in it. She turned it in her hand, looking at it. Shinobi thought for a second, then snapped his fingers.

Shinobi- Your a Jehovah's Witness, aint you?

David: See what I mean? The guy's an asshole. And yet Hope seems to like him. I just can't understand it.

Melody: Hope?

David: Shinobi's girlfriend. I don't know why she chose him.

Melody: So, you know this Hope?

David: Well, we didn't exactly meet today. Anyways, based on what just happened, I don't thikn that even you can convince Shinobi to give up on the treasures. What we need to do is find Latios and Latias. One of the others can probably tell me the direction they were going.

Melody: How do we find them?

David: We know that Shinobi went to Fire Island-he flew off in that direction-so we follow him. We catch up to him and ask him. I don't like asking him, but I don't know where any of the others would be. Charizard, let's go. (Charizard takes off, and flies toward Fire Island)

Shinobi bit his lip and shook his head, "No comments this time... More important things to do."

Shinobi walked to the bird shaped statue and yanked the spear from its mouth. THe red orb stayed unlit as he slipped it into his pocket. Hope gave him back the ice trasure which was also unlit.

"Anyways Stay here for a moment and take a rest. The other guys went for the lightning one. Rest... calling him foul mouthed phrases must have taken it out of you... And well... I was not ammused."

"Do you always read my mind or what?"

"I keep tags on all the negative energy... And the positive for that matter but the pisitive i pick out what i want and leave the rest un discovered by prying minds."

"Sometimes hope you say some of the wierdest things." Shinobi shook his head and sat down on the rock.

"Yes, yes she does!" Aurora says in agreement with a straight face and her arms crossed which got both shinobi and hope to laugh shortly.

Aurora went back to playing with the Vulpix and hope glanced around, "Hmm... I sense trouble with the other guys... yet i feel someone approching us. I am unsure of which one to take into priority..."

"Uh..." Shinobi just sat there for a moment...

"Let us wait till the one approches and finishes what he sent out to do. Then we shall tend to the other buisness i sense."

[b][i]If you wish to question my choice David... do it to my face.[/i][/b] Hope sent the small message towards David hoping he would at least hear it in his head and concider it. Hope leaned back against a stone pillar and closed her eyes and let them rest.

David: I did [i]not[/i] expect that.

Melody: What?

David: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Melody: I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you. I used to not believe much at all, but my experiance with Lugia changed that.

David: All right. Hope jusk spoke to me telepathically.

Melody: What?!

David: She has unusual powers. Remember what shinobi did?

Melody: You mean the flying part?

David: Yep. Hope's got that same kind of power. I don't remember her doing any telepathic speaking, although she has read my mind a few times in the past.

Melody Um... i'll take your word for it.

David: It honestly doesn't matter. We don't have time for discussions right now, anyways. We're here. (Sharizard lands by Hope and Shinobi. David and Melody get off of Charizard, and David returns it to its Pokeball) Hi. I assume you were expecting us?

Hope: Of course.

David: Then you probably know why we're here. We're looking for atios and Latias, and I thought that you might have an idea of where they went. Do either of you know?

"I saw where they were going because i was the last person to see them because the guys left me and aurora." Hope stood up and aurora went running at david with vilpix right next to her.

'Hey kiddo..." David just kinda smiled at the young girl, "So,...where did the go?"

Hop looked in one direction and pointed "They were heading to the Legendaries resting place in the Hoenn Region..."

"Thanks..."

"Oh no... i sense the other guys in danger... Shinobi you do what you want.. the same with you david but im gonna go see whats wrong. Uh... Aurora you stay right with Shinobi and dont leave his sight you hear me..." With that aurora nodded to hope and hope took off flying like shinobi had... but she was glowing a blue color and wasnt flying as fast as shinobi.

"Heh great... she leaves me with babysitting details..." Shinobi sighs.

Shinobi sits down on the opposite end of David and them.

Shinobi- Why are we waiting in the cave??

David- I don't know..but i'm gonna go follow Latios and Latias...

Shinobi- Sure, do what you want....

David walked outside and called Charizard back out. He took off, leaving Melody by accident. Shinobi stood up and chuckled. Then, a call shot out of the cave, shaking the very walls of it. Then, a flash of heat and light blinded Shinobi for a second. Whe nhe could see again, Moltres was out flying over the ocean, calling out, like it was in distress. It flew not that far away from Articuno's island. Articuno shot out of the cave inrage that Moltres inter it's domain.

Hope headed in the direction of the others at high speed, not as fast as Shinobi could but fast none the less. She soon saw the shore and headed quietly towards it.

She got there and landed carefully on the shore. She pulled out Manectric and Golem and looked around.

"Ok keep your eyes peeled and watch for EVERYTHING... Most of all be as quiet as you can... Meaning no rolling Golem... careful steps."

The two pokemon let out quiet growls and followed as she headed up the lightning island mountain side.

" Dragonite pull up" Daroius shouted as they continued to fall down to the water with Zapdos still shooting t lightining bolts. Then Zapdos noticed Moltres and Articuno and started to fly towards them but their trouble over because they were about to hit water at full speed.

" Draaaaaaagonite" Darious yell but Dragonite hit the water and they two of them went about 70 feet under the water. The cold water nocked Dragonite back concious (sp) and it looked around. It saw Darious sinking. Dragonite grabbed Darious and started to swim back to the surface.

(Charizard doesn't fly toward the Hoenn region, but instead circles around and flies toward the battling Legendary Bird Pokemon)

David: (Thinking) I hope Melody understands why I left her behind. I wish I didn't have to. She probably has more that I need to know. But that's for later, if I survive. This is way too dangerous to have anyone else with me. I don't like it, but I can't think of anything else to do right now. (David releases absol, who rides on Charizard behind him) (Out loud) All right. What we're about to do is extreamly dangerous. If there are any screw-ups, I'll probably be dead, so do it right. Charizard, get me above the battle. When you're in position, I'm going to jump. I'll pass through the battle, distracting the Legendary Bird Pokemon. At that time you and Absol will attack Articuno. You use Fire Blast. Absol, you use Thunder. Keep it up until Articuno faints, ending the battle. When it does, Absol will use Ice Beam to freeze the water under it and prevent it from drowning. It should survive the impact. You two will then return to Fire Island and and wait for me there. Don't worry. I'll make it. (Charizard flies above the battling Pokemon, and David jumps. He passes between them, and they stop fighting for an instant, startled. At that time, Charizard and Absol attack Articuno. Their continuous super-effective assult is too much for even it to handle, and it quickly faints. Absol freezes the water underneath it with Ice Beam, then Charizard flies off to Fire Island, with Absol still on its back. Meanwhile, David releases the Grass-Flying type Tropius underneath him. He lands on Tropius's back, and it heads toward Fire Island as well) (Thinking) That should stop the battle. I just hope I didn't make things worse.

Hope and the two pokemon easily climbed up along the rockey surface and easily made it to the top although golem did make a little more unwanted noise Hope looked around to see there was no danger for the bird of lightning had flown to fight with the others.

"This is both good and bad...."

"Gooooo" Golem said in agreement.

"Return both of you... I wonder where the other guy went...." Hope glanced around and saw the shrine, "Well the treasures still there...hmmm"

"Ey there pretty lady! Whats a girl like you doin way up here?" A voice from behind seems to growl.

"Uh... " Hope turned around to see a strange member of some team for the others of the team wore the same type of uniform depending on rank and gender.

"Heh... speechless my darling... Now if you would just step aside and let us get what WE came for we will be on our way" One guy in a red hood says approching her.

Hope took a fighting post and glared, "What you want the treasure... why? For profit?"

"Why of course... but since you know know of us and our plan and are going to try and stop us..."

"Argh! You babbaling fools just restrain her and take her back to headquarters... blindfolded if you please!" A man steps forward out of the small group.

"Who....Maxie... So you wish to sell it!?"

"Yes... Now be a good little girl and go quietly or ill have to get rough..." He puts a hand on his pokeball that was on his belt.

"I have pokemon as well fool!" Hope shouts..."Go!" Out of the pokeball appears Raichu.

"Ah how interesting. She wishes to take us all on! " An Administrator of the group laughs which is followed buy quieter laughter.

"I have strong enough pokemon!" Hope pulled out more pokeballs as raichu began to spark.

"To bad missy... A little late for that."

A bone hits the back of raichus head and it is knocked forwards. Hope turns around to see thesame amount as those in front of her. "Gotcha!"

Hope grins "to late boys" She took to the air like the she was before and she looked around down at the surprised team magma members. "Raichu!" Hope returned her pokemon and flew heigher. "Bye bye!"

Hope flew in Shinobi's direction with very bad news.

[b][i] Shinobi! Guess who just payed me a visit... Team Magma is also after the treasures but only for profit and probably to keep Aqua from getting them to use them to cause whats already happening... Where are you.... [/i][/b]

[u][b]OOC:[/b] Takuya....[quote]It turns into a huge fight over the orange islands, and it must be stoped.[/quote]
You just blew the sory line.....heh[/u]

[b]IC[/b]
Shinobi snapped alert when the message reached him.

Shinobi- Aurora, stay here with Melody.

Aurora- Ok Shinobi...

Aurora continued playing as Shinobi shot off out of the cliff and towards Hope. They met half way. Shinobi stopped and started hovering of sorts as Hope came up to him.

Hope- Team Magma is trying to get the treasures.

Shinobi- You told me that already.

Hope- Quit actin smart.

Shinobi-*grining* i can't help it if i have the mental capasity-

Hope- You know what i'm talking about.

Shinobi sighed and crosed his knees, so it looked like he was sitting on air.

Shinobi- What shall we do.

Dragonite got to the surface of the water pulled Darious on its back. Then it swam for a little whiel until Darious woke up.

" I' must have blacked out for a while, but who saved me??" He asked Dragonite.

Dragonite screeched and splashed around.

" It was you wasn't it" Darious said as he petted Dragonite, the he gave it a hyper potion to heal damage. Then he looked up and seen David's Charizard approaching the two legendary pokemon.

" Don't tell me he's trying to knock one of them out... He's gonna get the hell beat out of him. And he doesn't even see Zapdos coming. Dagonite fly up there quick!!!" Darious shouted.

Dragonnit rose out of the water and took of at a incedible speed towards the David.

OOC: I'm lost, but Nate helped.

[SIZE=1][B]Lance's head poped out of the water, as his Charizard flew down to pick him up. Lance grabbed on and pointed.

"There's Latios and Latias! Right ahead, let's go!" Lance shouted. Charizard sped upwards and forward to the two Pokemon. David seemed to be near too, but soon Charizard came flying up to Latios and Latias, and came to a halt infront of the two. Lance looked ahead, and both Pokemon also stopped. He didn't say anything, and Charizard just looked at them both. Someone was far behind them, but Lance didn't care who.

"Char..." Charizard roared shallow and lowered its head.

"You have to turn back." Lance said, not knowing if the two understood. Lance took a pokeball and tossed it into the air unleashing Pidgoet. "Go and tell them to turn back." Lance said pointing behind the two, Latios and Latias.

--

After awhile, Lance managed to convince the two pokemon, into understanding and to come back.

"Okay, Charizard, let's go!" Lance yelled.[/SIZE][/B]