OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Battle of the Legendary...

Nate

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nate [/i]
[B][u][b]OOC:[/b] Takuya....
You just blew the sory line.....heh[/u]

OOC:Nope. David tried to stop the battle, but that doesn't mean it actually stops. The battle can continue without Articuno. Oh, and if you want Articuno included, that can also be accomplished. If you can't think of a way to do that, PM me and I'll give you some suggestions. I neve make irreversable(sp) plot twists in someone else's RPG.

-------------------------------------------

David: (Thinking) Hope, if you're reading my mind right now, then I need to know if the battle ended. I don't feel safe checking on Tropius, because it's too slow to reliably dodge any attacks, and I don't think what I just did is something that the Legendary Bird Pokemon will be happy with me for. I'll be on Fire Island, or you can send to me again. Oh, and don't bring the ice sphere. It's possible that it will reenergize Articuno, which will deffinately restart the battle. We'll help it once we're sure it won't restart the battle. (Tropius reaches Fire Island and lands by Melody and Aurora. He returns Tropius to its Pokeball) Hi.

Melody: David! Weren't you following Latios and Latias?

David: The trouble is in this area. If they're leaving it, then they probably don't have anything to do with any of this. I left you because what I just did was very dangerous. By the way, where are Charizard and Absol?

Melody: They're in the air. I think they're trying to spot you. (Charizard lands, with Absol still on its back) And here they are.

(David returns Charizard and Absol to their Pokeballs)

David: Let's wait for Hope. And while we do, I have a few questions for you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope glanced at Shinobi, "Lets get back to aurora... I have something to tell the others... a few things actually."

Shinobi just nodded and they flew back to the island. One on the island hope landed next to david who was sitting down for the moment.

"I keep taps on peoples minds and when someone tries to have me listen its like an instant message... I hear it. I saw no fighting going on in the sky while i was there... "

"oK..." david nods..

"Bad news though..."

"What?"

"We have A PROBLEM.... Team Magma met me on the other island.. Lightning island... When i got there... they surrounded me somehow... unsure how i let myself be so careless. But they want all three treasures for a profit... Actually Team Aqua apparently wants to use them to raise the sea level... To bad they dont know that thats already probably gonna happen if we dont figure out what to do..." Hope sighs, "I got the lightning treasure though... although i couldnt find the guys."

"Magna? Wanting it for profit? That seems more like a Team Rocket thing... Magma wants to make more land...A qua wants more sea... Why profit? I think they didnt tell you everything."

"I know Maxie didnt tell me everything but i know one thing... The group size has doubled just over the past few months... and of course they failed at taking me captive so im sure now they might be out for me... Seing how i do know things that they just rather have kept quiet... So we have double the trouble..."

"Bad..." Shinobi shakes his head

"Yeah i know" Hope says pulling out the one treasure.

"Not that... The Double Trouble part... that was bad... ream rockets jessie and james say 'prepare for trouble.... and make it double'... You just kinda made a strange comment.."

"Oh Tish Tosh... thats not important shinobi... not right now it isnt. Any suggestions on what we are gonna do?"

David: Well, we have all three treasures now, right?

Hope: Right.

David: What comes next, Melody?

Melody: The three treasures are taken to Shamouti Island. They are placed in the alter-like structure I was standing in front of when you came the first time. Then, I play the song. However, it won't have any effect. Only Ash can awaken the power of the three treasures. Trust me, I know. After all, I was there. Lugia told Ash and his companions, and I was there.

Shinobi: It told you?

David: According to Melody, Lugia is capable of telepathic speach. Anyways, if you want to waste more time, do what Melody just said. Of course, Team Aqua or Team Magma might be there, waiting for us. Shinobi, I don't know what you have against me, but I do know that this isn't the time to be fighting. I think the battle's over-for now, at least-but there's still more to do. We need to cooperate. Which is why if you decide to waste time and take the treasures to Shamouti, I'll come with you. It's your decision.

Hope smiled keeping in the laughter [b][i] Do you think he is jealous?[/i][/b] Hope laughed at the thought she just sent David.

"What? Whats so funny?"Shinobi blankly asks.

"Oh nothing nothing at all. Lets go... no matter what our plan is i know that first we gotta get off this island... Id sure hate to be around when moltres finds out... Can we please just go somewhere... else?" Hope said putting the ice and lightning treasures in her pocket. "before someone else finds us..."

Shinobi-[i]David takes stuff to seriously..i knew he's telopathic long before this happened..i probably know more about Lugia then he will ever know...hmph.[/i]

Hope- [b]Don't be jealous Shinobi.[/b]

Shinobi- [i] Why would i be jealous? You know it as much as i do, i know more about Lugia then david will ever know. Plain and simple...[/i]

David: (Thinking) What have I gotten myself into? This isn't what I first thought it was. I thought that this was just Lugia being captured, but now it seems that there's more to it than that. And I have way too many questions. Like, what are Team Magma and Team Aqua doing here? And what would they want with the treasures? Aqua might be behind this, but not Magma. Maybe that's it. Maybe Team Aqua somehow captured Lugia, and they're gathering the treasures to return things to normal after it rains enough. Team Magma would be trying to stop them. But that won't work. if that's true then Team Aqua is dumber than I thought. No, it's something else. I just don't know what. I need more information, and I don't know where to get it.

Shinobi- Why re you gonna think aloud? I don't care what you got to think, so don't voice it.

Everyone: O>O

Shinobi- uh....what?

David- I thought all of that.

Shinobi's jaw quickly dropped and he slowed down his flight.

Shinobi- Uh.......no..you said it..i swear.

David- No i didn't shinobi, i know what i did.

Shinobi- But..i swear..i heard it...but..was it through my ears?

Shinobi said the last part half-way to himself. He was in 2 parts shock, 1 part disbelief, 2 parts thinking everyone was crazy, and 5 parts thinking he was crazy. He shook his head, and tried to put it out. David thought something else, and Shinobi heard it, too.

Shinobi- See, that time he said it.

David- No i didn't. Your crazy.

Shinobi- But..it doesn't make sense. I heeard it..but not,..through my ears....

Hope just stared at Shinobi, "You are psychic you numskull... As am I. Interesting experiancing it for the first time eh?"

"Well i uh yeah... i guess." He nodded

"I suggest you learn quickly not to be hearing other peoples thoughts like David's... Or anyone elses. See... Some people dont like that kind of thing... I control mine... you gotta learn to do so i guess..."

"Shinoooobi heard the funny things... Shinobi Spysic like me!" Aurora laughed

"Thats Psychic... ah never mind.." Hope laughed quietly.

David: Well, if you're going to be reading my mind, then i'll just have to use my defense method.

Shinobi: Defense method?

David: Why don't you just read my mind and find out?

Shinobi: I'm not getting anything about it.

David: That's because I've pushed other thoughts further out. if your psychic thing is like Hope's, then you can only read my surface thoughts. I've learned how to think about what I want while haveing my surface thoughts be something different. I haven't been doing it because Hope knows how to control her powers, and Aurora doesn't get much right now. But I still know how to. if I want you to know what I'm thinking, then I'll drop it, but I normally like my thoughts to be my own and nobody else's. Now, what exactly are we going to do?

"Alright we head towards Hoenn ... Thats all i can think of. Latias and Latios are probably going towards their island where they protect the SoulDew..." Hope said.

"SoulDew?" Shinobi asks...

"It is a gem... It contains the Original Latios's soul... and it looks like a dew drop... so its called the SoulDew." Hope looked around, "Its a way of using the DMA"

"What ever that is... I sense its a really long story."

"Indeed. You all can stay here and tend to the problem here... But i shall go towards Altomare to see if there are any Rocket, Magma, or Aqua members near... If what i fear is true... I might need help... Doubt it though.. If one of you wants to come with me thats fine.. If not... please keep your eyes peeled and dont let down your guard... It could get ugly... I sense something bad in the air."

Shinobi- I'm goin with you..maybe you can help me..with this.

Shinobi points to his head, then starts off in the same direction she is.

Shinobi- And i sense something, too.

Hope- You do?

Shinbi- Yea..bad..very..very bad....

While Shinobi and Hope start off towards Hoenn and the others start off to attempt to quale(sp) the fighting, 2 pairs of eyes show from underwater, in 2 bubbles. The other one is a light pink, with mouse-like feet and a tail longer than it's body. The other one is a medium purple pokemon, with humaniod shapes, and a tube gonig from his head to his feet. A tail about the length of his torso is curled up in the bubble.

Mewtwo: [b]Mew..we must try to stop Moltres and Zapdos. The humans do not knon what trouble they can cause...[/b]

Mew: Mew..mewmewmewmewmew..mew?

Mewtwo: [b]Yes, now let's go.[/b]

The two legendary pokemon raise to the surfious(i don't know how to spell this word >_<), and the bubbles reak. They shoot off towards Shamouti island.

Shinobi- Oh snap..we need to try to put the treasures in the shrine..I'll give them to Darious to do it.

Shinobi shoots off, and gives them to the group, then comes back quickly, meeting Hope about a quarter mile from where they left.

(David and Melody are still on Fire Island)

Melody: What do you want to do?

David: I don't think that heading over to the Hoenn region is a good idea. What's happening is happening here. So if we're going to learn more, we should probably stay in this area. It's just...

Melody: It's just what?

David: I just have this feeling that we're missing something important, and I don't know what. (Pause) Let's go back to Shamouti. I want more information on that Lawrence III guy. (He releases Charizard. the two climb on its back, and it flies toward Shamouti)

Shinobi stared at hope, "So whats this story?"

"An evil trainer came to the city of Altomare and had his Aerodactyl and Kabutops attack people. He threatned the city and such. Latios came and brought water to the city and drowned the pokemon and saved they city i think... He gave his life to save city."

"Hmm" Shinobi thought to himself

"His soul went into the soul dew and his children were left orphans. Two very skilled theifs from team rocket stole his souldew from the secret pool it sat in. They started the DMA..."

"The DMA?"

"The Defense Mechanism of Altomare... used as a last resort... it is in the museum i think... Anyways they made the water go away... Latios and Latias fought to protect the town.. The girls had earlier caught Latios and usedh im to active that machine. One Latios was free Him and his sister flew out to save the city from a huge wave that rushed at the city. Latios and Latias saved the city but Latios gave his life doing so... Just like his father. Latias was left alone with the two people who kept them secret and safe."

"Wait... the Latios died!?"

"Yeah... Their fathers souldew broke... When Latios died his soul went into another souldew and they put the new souldew in the pool. Lorenzo and Bianca keep the pool in the garden a secret...as the garden is secret."

"Wait if its all a secret how do you know of it?"

"Had a chat with someone who was there once..."

"But if... the Latios died... then... why is he around?"

"The person i spoke to looked up into the sky as their group left the island. They saw two Latios and a Latios flying in the sky back towards the island... Im not sure but ok. Now seeing how im telling you the entire story do you want to know of Latios and Latias's powers they used while there?"

"Sure why not."

"Latios and Latias could mind connect... What latios saw latias could see... Latias could let others see what Latios saw. So if latios was swimming through the canals the people could too. Its called Sight Sharing. Latias can take on human form... But she cant talk with this form... Latias and Latios cant talk like lugia and unfortunatly taking human shape doesnt help with speech either. Latias takes on the form of the girl she is best friends with. And the two legendary Guardians of Altomare could become completely Invisible too...."

"That makes finding them harder..."

"Yeah... no kidding..."

(David and Melody spot two Pokemon burst out of the water and head quickly towards Shamouti)

Melody: What the heck?

David: No. No way. I don't believe this. What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?

Melody: What is it?

David: Very bad. One of those two Pokemon I don't recognise, but the other... I've seen it before.

Melody: Where?

David: I've hacked my way into Team Rocket's computer network a few times. Once, I found information on some kind of research program. It was cloneing research. Someone found a fosilized... I don't remember what, but it was identified as being from Mew. They used the DNA inside it to clone Mew. But they didn't just clone it. The DNA was altered, changeing the clone's apearance and abilities. They named the new Pokemon Mewtwo. Team Rocket leader Giovanni wanted the world's most powerful Pokemon, but Mewtwo didn't obey him. It escaped, and I don't know what happened to it. Mewtwo was one of those two Pokemon.

Melody: Are you sure?

David: Yes.

Melody: What do we do?

David: We have to tell the others. (Charizard turns around and flies as fast as it can in the direction that Hope and the others went in)

"We are being followed" Hope says

"By whom?"

"The others and two pokemon... AH There it is! Altomere!" Hope points at an island in the center of the ocean. "Seems pretty normal right now... But for how long is the question."

"So you think something here can help us?"

"Yes... at least we need to make sure that the souldew is safe and ill guard it along with Latias if i have to... Its one way the leaders of the team could easly take control of things. They could throw the town into lockdown... cause a huge wave... who knows... its what happened before..."

David: This situation has gone past what I thought. This is something different. Melody, I don't believe that you know anything that is relevent in this situation. You should go back to Shamouti. If you want, I'll take you there as soon as I get a chance.

Melody: I'm not leaving yet. There's more I can tell you that might be relevant. The situation is different, but there are several similarities. As long as I might be able to help, I'm staying.

David: Fine. But none of your knowledge will come into play right now. There's Altomare. Now, we need to find Hope and Shinobi. Hopefully Hope will sense us and come to us. If she doesn't, it'll be tough to find them in this place.