Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, to keep myself in the mode of craziness for my newest film "Mr. T Adventures", I have to keep my creativity rolling. First off, I've gotta get the craziness and randomness part of my brain flowing so I made this. It's just too crazy for words :<

Enjoy.

[b]Name:[/b] Shinmaru Gets a Job
[b]Creator:[/b] Dragon Warrior
[b]Length:[/b] 1:47
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]=) That... is cool and funny. Like I said on the Chat thing, how do you do it? Great stuff! I like it!

I hope you make lots more of these! They're really cool! Great job![/SIZE][/B]
Posted
:D lol....I love that!! The part with Gollum was funny!

Heh, loved the ending! ^_^

off topic for a minute: What program did you use to make that?
Posted
Man. What has poor Shinny ever done to you? He certainly got a crap deal in this. Glad to see that you're letting your artisitic frustrations flow into something else. Otherwise Mr T's adventures would be filled with pent up expectation and randomness. Which may be too much for our weak little selves :). So, good work. Very funny.

Haha. Nice stuff.

Love gollum. Loved James. Loved the movie.
Posted
Well, at least it was fast. Then I could read it without going upstairs to get a sammich (and no, that's my own word).
Eh. Kinda stale humor. I didn't quite get most of it. And the animation was pretty, well, crappy. As so compared to How the James Stole Christmas.
Although, my favorite part was with the arrow flassing at James and he goes "WHAT?" and then the second time he goes "WTHF?" Hehehe.
Yup, you give out a lot of crap to James. And this time, Shinmaru. *tsk tsk* Poor guys...
Posted
The Gollum part was definitely the best heh. Nice job.

I would really like to see those fights animated, although I know it'd probably be way to much to ask. It's very time consuming.
Posted
I'd just like to point out that Gollum was a Stoor, not a Hobbit - a Stoor is basically Hobbit-like, but not exactly a Hobbit. w00t for geekery!

Yeah, I liked the whole thing, though, even if it made no sense whatsoever. lol
Posted
Ah, thanks for mentioning that, Shin. Saved me the trouble :P Gollum was something of a river-hobbit type thingee.

In any case, that was great. You never fail to make me laugh. There sould be a "Film of Randomness maker" category in the Otaku Awards. You'd definately take the cake in that one!
Posted
Woo, the _square-ness_. I think this is the first animation by you I've watched that wasn't banner shaped.

So... he never gets a job? I mean, what's up with that?

Yes... I too noticed the misconception of Gollum's hobbitiness... It's good to know there are others as geeky as me. ^_^
Posted
Ahem. I'd also like to point out I knew what Gollum was. A Stoor, if you read more into a Stoor, like I have, you'd hear that a Stoor is a type of hobbit, therefore what I said was true, just in a different point of view.

Anywho, thanks for the comments and to answer Slice's question, Animation Shop 1.
Posted
[color=336666][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Ahem. I'd also like to point out I knew what Gollum was. A Stoor, if you read more into a Stoor, like I have, you'd hear that a Stoor is a type of hobbit, therefore what I said was true, just in a different point of view.[/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, Gave (I can call you that, right?) was only being.. less specific when he said Hobbit. :smirk:

Anyways, that was exactly what [i]I[/i] needed. It makes it easier to wait for Mr. T! :mrt:[/color]
Posted
I thought it would :) And it was fun to make while making this intensely difficult animation XD

Oh, and calling me Gave doesn't make sense since my name is Gavynn and pronounced Gah-ven, not Gave-en =P
Posted
Nice very nice. wasn't as funny as your How the James Stole Christmas but it was still enough to make me crack a grin.(which is a complement these days....) I liked the randomness of Gollum being in there and the James part too. What ever happened to him getting a job? Kinda flase advertising....heh. Man it's always the mods isn't it? Makes ya wonder whose next...oh and um nice eye patch. Very piratey(sp?).
Posted
Heh. Well, I wasn't aiming for any big success like How The James Stole Chirstmas. This was just a short, random film of nonsense to keep those kind of people who love that stuff under control until Mr. T comes.
Posted
[QUOTE][B]Oh, and calling me Gave doesn't make sense since my name is Gavynn and pronounced Gah-ven, not Gave-en =P [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=336666]
Ya... umm.. I knew that! :drunk:

But I loved the part where the people are (probably) singing and are in the circle holding hands. XD[/color]
Posted
Yep. Like in the Grinch or somethin. They all huddle around Shinmaru's bloody corpse, holding hands, and singing a song of love and happiness while Shinmaru... well... lays there dead :) I'm there singing too, but u don't recognize me because I said so >: o
Posted
[COLOR=green]DW, I demand a refund. Shinmaru got killed, which is not an occupation.

Therefore, this is false advertising. I want my money back.

[size=1]Or a small part in your next movie...[/size]

*recovers from that shameless plea for attention*

Really was a funny movie, you need to make an Otaku Movie Night once a week or something...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...