OtakuBoards

First Date, First Kiss.

island gurl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inuyasha7575
Well it seems this isn't my kind of thread oh gosh darn I haven't had neither one of those im a 14 male and I haven't had either oh I guess I should try harder.

My first kiss was pretty good by most standards. It was interesting in the sense that it was almost right on Valentine's day, when I was about 14. Yea it was open-mouthed, but it doesn't really matter because she was really sweet, and it was very soft, not like what you guys have described. My condolences. I have had experiences like that, and I am most definitely glad that they were not my first.

It was definitely one of those feelings that you never quite forget. Some people say that fireworks go off, others don't feel anything. This was my crush of three years, and girlfriend of five months. The whole ******* world exploded inside my brain, and I will never forget that split second moment of hesitation, and then the complete nirvana of my mind at the exact point our lips met. You don't get that type of thing ever again.

I like this thread. Be it abnormally large and covering more than one subject, it is still a good story-telling thread. That's all for now. Ja ne!

P.S. this post is my 100th post. Just a little sidenote for myself. Ja ne!

Guest Hellraizer
DAMN YOU ALL AND YOUR KISSES!!! - looks and find a corner to go to-
I havent kissed anyone yet so sad but true none. not much of a fan of PDA. It's probally because I see everyone kissing at my school.but if I play my cards rightI could get a GF and my first kiss on this Vanentines Day

Guest Inuyasha7575
maybe you are right Hellraizer Valentines Day is a good time to get a date and a girlfriend, but since most girls I know already have bf and we have one dance at school that im not going to since its a Satie Hawkins Dance it would seem kinda strange to go to one of those without a date I mean why would I go i'd be like some total dateless 14 year old loser at the Highschool Satie Hawkins Dance without a date.

• 3 weeks later...
This isn't my first date or kiss. But it is my first date and kiss with this girl.

We were over at my aunt cheryl's for the superbowl. I went and picked her up. And we played pool, watched movies (She did, I mostly watched her and ate food.) then about 20 minutes before It was time for her to go, I asked her If I could kiss her (So I'm shy about stuff like that.) she said yes, and I gave her a 5 second frencher. I've never felt like I was on top of the world for three days straight before. anywho...

I have never had a boyfriend, nor Have I ever been kissed. It is not that I am ugly, it is just I guess I am to shy. And since I am more into guy things then girly things. Like I am the secretary of video game club! (Woot woot) But, being 16 and never dated anyone i am starting to wonder If all guys want is the blond hair girls who are tiny as twigs.

Who said anything about a Blonde haired girl I dont care about hair color I was hoping to get a girl I like to notice me, but a good buddy of mine decide nahuh he went over told her how I liked her and embarrased me I will have my revenge on him. So know he has made it as if I sent him over there which I did not, and I hope if she finally gives me an answer. Its not nice to leave a person waiting.

Guest jane_the_ripper
Im not sure which kiss was my first. The obvious answer is the one preceeding all others, but im not sure... i will give you both, and let you decide.

My 'first' kiss was with one of my brothers friends when i was about 15. We had sat there flirting for what seemed an eternity, then his mum came to pick him up. I suppose it was the fact that he wouldnt have to face me for a while that gave him the courage to bend down to where i was sitting and kiss me on the cheek. I was just a peck, and he was so eager about diving for my face, that he half headbutted me and left a bruise. He ran out of the room afterwards, then i didnt speak to him for about a year.

My real first kiss was to yet another one of my brothers friends. I will start by saying my mothers first and only bit of advise for me about love was dont do anything with drunk guys, they are no good at it. We had a party at our place, and you could probably guess, he was drunk. I was 16, (2 years younger than him) and we made out for about 2 hours while the sun came up. This was quite a good advantage, because even though he was very bad, he didnt remember anything that happened and gave me a chance to hone my skills. Taught myself techniques exactly opposite of this guy mauling me.

And advice? Just take it slow at first, if they are into saliva baths, then give them one, just work it out slowly. And dont do stuff with drunk guys, not only are they no good, but they smell and taste really bad.