OtakuBoards

First Date, First Kiss.

island gurl

When was your first kiss? Who was it with? What was it like? If you haven't kissed anypne what do you anticipate it to be?

My first kiss was when I was 10. It wasn't that special and I wish I'd never done it. It was with a guy called Ian at our joint birthday party because we had our birthday on the exact same day. I avoided him afterwards! lol

Also use this thread for kissing tips!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in 2nd grade. This girl i knew in our apartment complex and I would always say that we were "practicing" for something. We would sit under a bush, in front of a transformer, and we ended up becomming well practiced at it. All I can remember was that she had super blonde hair, rather short, and was a tad bit taller than me. I think her name was Christina, but i dont remember.

[size=1]Uh, yeah. Never been kissed, in the romantic sense. Which is truly sad, but then again, I'll just make up for the missed time later. ^_~

However, for plays and student movies and other various theatre things, I've done it a couple times. Some of them were all right, and a few others.. could have been better. My only advice at the moment is to remember that you're not trying to [i]eat[/i] the person, you're showing your affection/lust/what have you.[/size]

My first kiss was with my first girlfriend and all I can say is that is was probably the worst kiss of my entire life. Apparently I kept putting off kissing her on dates and she finally asked why I hadn't yet... so I said I would and she literally lunged at my face. I thought she was going to rip it off.

Even in more normal situations, she was a terrible kisser. Really, really bad.

Well, Tony, that's depressing somehow.

My first kiss was with my first boyfriend when I was ... I have no idea, 12, I think. Actually (this will probably get me shot or something) it was at a Christian camp we were both attending, where any affection between girls and boys wasn't allowed. So it was against the rules, too. :p Which is actually not a turn-on for me (I know some people like that whole excitement of rule-breaking or whatever ...). But yeah, those were the circumstances.

As kisses go, er, I don't really remember how it was. Since it was my first kiss, I had nothing to compare it to so I probably thought it was pretty good. Looking back I realize he was ... all right. He tells me he's gotten better since but I have no wish to let him try again, hehe.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by terra [/i]
[B](I know some people like that whole excitement of rule-breaking or whatever ...).[/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, that was definitely the case with one of my previous boyfriends. It almost seemed as though he had been [i]trying[/i] to get us caught. I don't see why taking risks is supposed to be such a turn-on; I just end up getting nervous and distracted from..... er, the business at hand. ^_^;;

My first kiss was with the aforementioned ex-boyfriend. He basically shoved his tongue down my throat, and that was that. Not terribly exciting--but from what I've heard, few first kisses are particularly romantic.

~Dagger~

hmmm...My first kiss was when i was 12 with my first girlfriend, i was pretty nervous, but I ended up enjoying it. Especially after compered to my recent 2nd girlfriend (i'm 16 now, yes the numbers are pathetic, but who cares.) it was like she wanted tear my face off while ripping out my voice box with her tongue.

[size=1] My first kiss is so very dear to me.

It happened when I was 15.

I was in my room alone, and there was no lights on and it was dark. The only sound I could hear was my own heart beating, so I held my entire body closer to myself.

I then hugged my pillow with my hands firmly, feeling its fluffy demeanor square onto me like a dreamy cloud. The pillow was only a white puff in the dull light, a lanky little thing so soft yet so hardly there.

I then proceeded to kiss my pillow, encountering my very first kiss. The kiss was short at first, I simply moved my lips on the pillow, then retracted like a wandering frenchman. But the frenchman soon found solace in his place, and I kissed my pillow again and again until it was full of my watery envy and pleasure.

When this was done, the frenchman in me could no longer hold himself in. I kissed my pillow with my tongue in somber resplendence. It was something like being alive again.

I'll always remember that kiss.

I wonder how that helps this thread, me and my insane sense of humor and all.

But you do have to be sick and contorted to be at all cognizant of sarcasm.[/size]

Well, first kisses, from what I can tell are rarely exciting... mostly because the two involved have no idea what to do. They just do it. Many boys like to think that any kiss should automatically be a french kiss, so they'll lunge at you like it was some soft-core erotica film. Girls are a mixed bag, it seems heh.

I guess few kisses are 'particularly romantic' if you want to be really picky about that, but I've had plenty of good ones... just not with the girl I first mentioned heh.

As for the rule-breaking stuff... eh. I'd rather take my time and do things right.

My first kiss was in tenth grade. I had never kissed anyone so my dear (and gay) friend Steven took it upon himself to teach me. He said we should start out slow, so he popped kissed me first, then it was a longer pop kiss. Then he opened my mouth with his and I felt his tongue on my bottom lip, screamed and pushed him away. I have to say, I'm very glad he was the first one because I can always look back at the moment and laugh.

As for real kisses go, I prefer to not deepthroat someone's tongue on the first try and sloppiness is just such a turn-off. I think I'm a nice kisser ^_^

[color=003333][size=1]My first serious kiss was my freshman year in highschool. I had been liking this girl for a while and we had been hanging out a lot. So one day after school, I walked her to her bus and we kissed.

Nothing big. Looking back on it, that was the highlight of my day considering I was told my uncle had died when I walked through the door of my house.

I've been told by the few girls I've dated that I'm a good kisser, but not the best. And they've also told me that ramming thy tounge down yonder throat is not the biggest turn on for a first kiss.

Take heed and keep yonder red and slippery serphant inside it's cave for time be.[/size][/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'll do this in survey form, heh.

When was your first kiss?
[b]It was the summer before I started high school. So I guess I was about 14? Hmm, I guess so.[/b]

Who was it with?
[b]It was with this guy that I was dating named Mark. Yucky. We dated for about 8 months or so...and man, he still sucked at kissing in the end.[/b]

What was it like?
[b]Well, it sucked, as did all of his kisses. Of course, I didn't know any better really, but he slobbered on me. And that is disgusting. But like I said, I had no clue how truly awful it was...bleh.[/b]

Now, as for me, I've had some great kisses since then. I guess I "learned" how to kiss from this guy I dated named Chris. And then I kissed maybe two guys after that until Ryan. Ryan is an excellent kisser. Very romantic. And kissing turns me on. I guess I'm just a freak like that. ^_^;[/color][/size]

[color=darkred]I would go so far as to say kissing can make or break a relationship. I sympathize for you Tori.

I must warn you, you are about to see the sensitive Drix, so please, be gentle. This story, as incredible as it sounds, is true.

I was lucky enough to have a good first kissing experience. My family went on a two week vacation to Italy. Upon arriving to Rome, we met our tour group. I was at the still-ripening age of 17, and actually beginning to hold some semblance of manhood (I was a late bloomer, cut me some slack). Well amongst the group was probably the most beautiful girl I?d ever laid eyes upon. Her name was Laura, and she was an entire year older than me (Kind of a big deal, I?m in high school, she?s in college?) She stood about my height, with beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes. Her nose crinkled whenever she gave that cockeyed grin of hers, and it still gives me goose bumps. I was speechless, timid, and for lack of better words, starstruck.

I made bits of conversation with her and she seemed receptive, building my confidence. Finally on the third day of the trip, we found out the parents were going wine-tasting and the younger people would be visiting a glass factory. Laura and I came down with a bit more "jet lag" and were allowed to spend our day in our hotel rooms. Laura and I immediately went to talking and walking on the beautiful metropolis of Firenze (Florence). I found myself enraptured with her presence, and was getting the strange air that she felt the same way.

There?s a large river that runs alongside the city near Michelangelo?s peak. Café?s lined the entire bank and we found ourselves a quaint espresso/gelato bar. We sat and talked until the sun set until I leaned over and kissed her. I?ll never forget how soft her lips were. It was so wonderful, I?m not even sure how well I did. Nothing less than bliss. She actually was a bit more vicarious, yet the lack of slobber and tongue-shoving was a definite plus. I still don?t know how my first kiss came so naturally.

When I opened my eyes, the sun had set. We both smiled and laughed at the fact, our minds seemed so alike. Let?s say the vacation was incredible. Then a stroke of bad luck. Upon returning home, where I intended to call Laura, I found out my parents forgot the contact sheet with the phone numbers and addresses. I?ve never been able to reach her since.
[/color]

[color=violet]Okay, my first kiss? There are few different catergories I can put them into.
I was a really bad little girl, my [b]first kiss just to see what it was all about[/b] was with this one girl's brother. We were playing truth or dare and I chose dare, so she told me to kiss her brother. I was like duck no (only I spelled duck with an 'f') so she made it a double dare and I had to do it. I was eight!:laugh:
[b]First kiss with some guy I was going out with[/b]...eww, do I have to say this? Okay, fine-I was fifteen, and I think the guy was trying to remove my tonsils. Not fun not fun at all.
[b]First meaningful kiss[/b]-I always cancel boyfriends out when i get a new one, so my first meaningful kiss was definately with...Lincoln. He's a damn good kisser too, I don't have to worry about him removing my tonsils or that he is going to slobber me.
But yes, I started early-and not on a pillow like [i]some[/i] people. :rotflmao:

PS, I [i]do[/i] know what sarcasm is, so don't try to explain it again[/color] :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Well, first kisses, from what I can tell are rarely exciting... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's why I've decided to skip my first kiss, and move on to the second one...

On another note, Mitch stole (used before I could) my joke, therefore making any posts of mine completely useless, seeing as I've never been kissed. Well, maybe not copletely useless, I can still add wht I expect of it.

I'm not quite sure what to expect, seeing as I have never been apart of any (romantic) kissing activity. I guess, I expect her (the other half of the kiss) lips to be on mine. Maybe I'm asking too much but you never know...

lol, Mitch is such a charming poster, I would never have guessed..

Anyway, I'm 16 and hmm, my first kiss is with my first and current boy friend and since we've only been going out for about 2 and a half months...I have to admit, I know the exact dates our kisses progressed *blush*

The first peck on the lips was horrible, right after I had just freaked out about playing the piano for him...really bad timing on his part I guess I was so nervous it did nothing for me.That was on Thursday Oct 30th?

What I define was a proper kiss (no tongue) was during a movie (S.W.A.T, terrible movie) on Friday 8th Nov. I had actually regretted that one...only because I was pissed off with my mum being so protective about me going out with him.*thinks rebellious thoughts*

My first French kiss was on Thursday 4th Dec and I started it *rolls eyes* well I was really curious to see what it's like and I think I kinda surprised him. I wouldn't call it anything special (he's 18 and has kissed at least one other girl) but I found out that his teeth are quite sharp...I didn't get bitten, he merely held on to my tongue.

But yeah, we did try it again during another movie(last Sunday) and...I don't think he's bad...but I just thought it could be better. Unfortunately I was very very high on coffee and told him, his esteem dropped underground and he said he was afraid to kiss me. Although the part that gets to me is that he started kissing me during the extended version of Lord of the Rings 2...TODAY...

I have noticed something though, the roof of my mouth is quite sensitive...I wonder if it's the same for everyone else..??

lol True that many first kisses are not exciting or all they are cracked up to be, that is one of the main reasons i started this post - to see if it was the same for everyone. Oh well...practice makes perfect and this is one of the times when people will turn up fro practice! ;)

[color=deeppink]Well, I imagine my first kiss will be horribly awkward. I'm just going to try and put off the hole thing for as long as I can.

Which can be a very long time, I assure you. It's one time I'm thankful for being the world's strongest woman repellant.

Of course, that might be the excuse my subconcious comes up with to protect my fragile ego.[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]Wow well, I guess that the first kiss I've had was when I was 17(talk about late). It was with my friends sister.

We kind of met during a Christian encounter in the school I was at that time. I was in eleventh grade back then. Anyway, I was at his house doing the usual: playing basketball, videogames and such and then we kind of began to talk for some hours. When I was about to leave, she called me to "tell me something" (talk about bold). When I arrived she said to me:"aren't you going to say bye?" [b]AS IF[/b] I would never see her again. As dumb as I was, I said, "well, yeah". She leaned over and we kissed. Not a deep throat or anything like that, just a simple, lips to lips kiss. We continued kissing for like 5 minutes, as I recall, and to tell the truth, the two of us fell in love with each other.

As of this day, I've never been able to erase that kiss from my mind. It was very simple and soft but at the same time, very passionate. I guess that those types of kisses, for me, are the best ones.[/COLOR]

[color=silver]You know, all these stories either seriously depress me as they end sadly, or I'm utterly jealous as it's never really 'made' a new relationship for me.

The first time I 'french-kissed' a girl was when I was ten. I was with the girl for a year aswell. I don't know why, but it just happened, I can't remember it 'wow-ing' me nor can I remember it boring me. Strange really. Now I don't really kiss that often at parties, my last one was with my flirty neighbour. I haven't seen her for a while actually, maybe I scared her from my lack of skill. ^_~ Oh well.[/color]

I think I was 14...with the girl that was to be my first girlfriend. Strangely enough its one of the only times that I knew I was feeling the same way as a girl I liked. That is suprisingly hard to do. It was great and not akward at all thankfully. Luckily for me there have been many more of these incidents to speak of. Weird though that most of my gf's names have started with J, including 2 Jill's....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by satan665 [/i]
[B] Weird though that most of my gf's names have started with J, including 2 Jill's.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Me too!!! ...only with boys. J's have been bad news for me.

My first meaningful kiss was when I was 15 and with a 17-year-old [a J, nonetheless] who was far more experienced than me. I honestly don't know what he saw in me back then, maybe my innocence intrigued him, hm...

We had just seen a movie I think, and we were talking in the car and he just leaned over and kissed me. I felt so stupid and inexperienced and clumsy all in one.

Good thing I've gotten better. Erik is the best kisser by far.[/color]