OtakuBoards

First Date, First Kiss.

island gurl

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by satan665 [/i]
[B]Weird though that most of my gf's names have started with J, including 2 Jill's.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=violet]I had almost the same thing, only with guys, and their names didn't all start with the same letter. But, the letters were close.
Two Justins (One is my husband's best friend)
Two Matts (One was my husband's friend, but certain activities caused him to lose this friendship)
One Kevin
One Joey
And of course, Lincoln!
I had, J,K,L, and M
That was fun. Now I'm off to play Scrabble.[/color] :rotflmao:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope...haven't experienced one yet. I wish it would hurry up and happen though! I know lots of guys have wanted to kiss me because they'd come right out and say it, but I'm like really shy. I mean REALLY shy. This one guy almost kissed me once. He even told me that he wanted to kiss me (he said it loud enough for my FATHER figure to hear....he didn't hear, thank goodness) and he was going to! But I like FREAKED out!!! I was so nervous that I couldn't go through with it. Am I some kind of loser?:sweat:

...rhetorical...

......... Zidargh, if you're depressed now, then listen to this.

I'm thirteen, and I seriously doubt if any girl ever has considered kissing me... and get this, I've never had a girl friend... not in elementary school because I was probably the number one most picked on kid in the district. And not now because I'm to d*mn shy and... well, I hope I'm fairly attracive... I'd like to think so. But honestly, I doubt I'd be any good at it anyway... anyone have advice or something, or are you just gonna leave me feeling depressed?

Well, having said that, does any girl wanna flirt with me?:wigout:

[size=1][color=chocolate]Well technically my first kiss was when I was a baby kissed by my mommy. (not french!!)

Ok, well I haven't had my kiss yet, and I'm 11. (I keep on thinking I'm 10 for some odd reason) I wanted to kiss my boyfriend from 3rd grade very badly, until he moved away. I never got the chance, and he was really nice to me too. He called me every day since I had gotten his phone number, and we had an hour talk on the phone with his other friend.
And boys have wanted to kiss me throughtout the years. In 3rd grade (my boyfriend didn't know this) another guy was trying to make me like him. He kept following me *cough*stalker*cough* and when I was walking to be picked up to go to daycare (couldn't stay alone) he followed me and asked "Do you like me?" I literally yelled out no, and then he disappeared. I never saw him again either. (Wow)
And a guy who liked my leaned up to me to kiss him, and he just got a slap across his right cheek. Serves him right for just trying to kiss me, and he did it randomly.

Right now, some guy at my school is trying to flirt with me really, and I have no interest in him really. He...stares at me in class...oh well at least that's a sign some guy in my middle school likes me.

P.S. FirePheonix, you'll find someone someday. Best luck! ^_~[/size][/color]

My first kiss was weird and okward. I was only in 4th grade and didn't know what I was doing. I had seen it on TV a thousands and figured it was going to be easy. At first all we did was just smush our lips together then we tried to tongue but it wasn't really happening. We just laughed afterward.

Hi I am 17. My first real kiss was with a girl I didn't really know at a party last year. We both kinda got drunk, started talking and I can't remember how but we both ended up laying in a tent, hugging and kissing each other. I look back at it now and I think, "what a weird way to have your first kiss." I must admit, I cannot remember the quality of the kiss (seeing as we were both drunk, it was probably quite bad) but at the time I enjoyed it so it can't have been that bad

My first kiss was with my first, and current girlfriend. It happened about... 2 months ago maybe? We had been dating for about two months. It was dark and on a bus back from a competition we attended, and I just leaned forward and gave her a simple kiss.

Which is all our kisses since have been. No tongue.

And FirePhoenix, you don't have it that bad yet. I was single all my life up until 4 months ago. And I'm 17.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dmitri_Dragoon [/i]
[B] I was single all my life up until 4 months ago. And I'm 17. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=hotpink]That's nothing, my best friend was single until she was 20. Her first boyfriend ended up being my husband. They only dated for about three weeks on and off and the first time she saw him she was like 'He looks like one of my brother's friends' Her brother is four years younger than her.
Hell, I had to talk her into holding his hand [i]and[/i] kissing him! (I am soo :devil: )
Of course now she's pregnant with her current boyfriend's baby. And that's another story all together.
Just shows that no matter how slow you start out, you could end up going fast in the end[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]My first kiss was really romantic and it meant a lot to me actually. It wasn't drool-ful or tongue jabbing. It was Halloween and me and Matt, were lying on the floor watching a movie. We were just snuggling and like we both just knew it felt right. And we both leaned in and kissed. It wasn't a peck or total making out. Maybe a 10 second kiss. Then I hid my face in his sweatshirt and he held me ever so tight.

Then we broke up last week =(.

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

lol here we go! What I joke about w/ my friends all the time:

I got MY first kiss on my birthday after my first football game riding home from a sweaty fat man on the bad bus!

There I said it!lol!Ok now to explain,My now ex-boyfriend sat next to me on the band bus every game and our first game we had to march at was on my birthday,and on the way home he kissed me. I call him the sweaty fat man cuz...well....he's a sweaty fat man....lol....Well, you can't get so romantic on the band bus,but I wouldn't have it any other way, I used to imagine getting kissed in the grass on a starry night or sumthing romantic,or crazy,I just never thought It would be on a band bus....

I'm kinda like FirePheonix727, nobody loves me :^(. I've had my eye on this girl for some time(1 1/2 years) but I'm so jumpy in her presence it's scary. I can talk to her without freezing up(by not looking into her eyes, for the most part), though. I'm pretty comfortable talking to girls I like(probably because about half of my friends are girls(Though none of the girls I've been interested in have been my friend except the one I like now that I met at church camp 2 1/2 years ago)) I think that my first kiss will be like.....hell, I don't know. I'm only an Eighth Grader so I have a long way to go. still, I feel no love :^(.

Guest Inuyasha7575
im the same way as Morpheus i can talk to girls yet i dont have a girlfriend im 14 male in 9th grade most people at my school have been had their first kiss and i havent i mean some of them have gone farther than that who knows when im going to get my first kiss probably a while from know.

My first kiss was actually a umm lol 3 weeks ago. well the first kiss that mattered there was all that stupid kiddie stuff but i can't remeber half of it :p Anyway, Yes it was with my current boyfriend DJ (We've been going out for about 4 months now) and he had just eaten a cherry starburst and we were sitting out on my deck star gazing and he just sort of leaned over and kissed me and the whole cherry tasting thing was very interesting :blush: and yeah he carressed my cheek it was so incredably sweet! He is a very good kisser from what i can tell there was no tonsil pulling or voice box removal or... ripping of the face things lol no it was very enjoyable... but then again he is experienced!
stitch

[color=violet]Well, I [i]know[/i] my first kiss was when I was 8 and on a dare. I also know I'm responsible for my best friend's first kiss because I dared her to do it.
Now, too bad this isn't a more grown up board because then we could ask....*ChibiHorsewoman is dragged off by censors*
My question is do you still remember who kissed you first or do you really give a rat's behind?
Me, I don't care, I don't even know what happened to the guy after he graduated from high school.[/color]

Wow... my first kiss was awful. It was third date w/ my first boyfriend ever. (sophomore year, I was 16, he was about a month from 16.) I didn't know what to expect. I thought, "Hey, you just pucker up and touch lips, right?" Unfortunately, he was used to the kind of kissing he did w/ he previous girlfriend. He wanted to make it openmouth, no tongue. Needless to say, he lips were completely around mine, and it was really gross. Plus, we were both chewing gum at the time. And his timing? He asked me to let him kiss him during one of the prisons scenes of [i]The Count of Monte Cristo[/i]. I think there were a few, more romantic times he could have done it...but oh well.
Our second kiss was much better, but it didn't happen for several more dates. I was rather grossed out.

I love this story:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryu_Sakura [/i]
[B]My first Kiss is: Non-Excistant. well my former boyfriend tried to fiss me but ended up with a broken leg and a bloody face and arms, and legs. (i pushed him of the top of a oddly steep hill *wink wink nudge nugde* a cliff it wasn't that high but it is steep!) [/B][/QUOTE]
Sounds like something my friend, Allison, would do... (if you knew her, you'd be laughing right now.)

Kissing tips, eh?
1. No tongue!! It's gross and should never be done!
2. Don't let it be the only part of the relationship. It's more romantic when it doesn't happen as often... It becomes special.
3. Spit out your gum [i]first[/i]!

If I come up w/ more, I'll post 'em.
~art~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morpheus [/i]
[B]I'm kinda like FirePheonix727, nobody loves me :^(. I've had my eye on this girl for some time(1 1/2 years) but I'm so jumpy in her presence it's scary. I can talk to her without freezing up(by not looking into her eyes, for the most part), though. I'm pretty comfortable talking to girls I like(probably because about half of my friends are girls(Though none of the girls I've been interested in have been my friend except the one I like now that I met at church camp 2 1/2 years ago)) I think that my first kiss will be like.....hell, I don't know. I'm only an Eighth Grader so I have a long way to go. still, I feel no love :^(. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1]
It's like my life story! Except I'm not jumpy in her presence but everything else is exactly like me.

I've had 1 girlfriend and she desperatly wanted to kiss me but I wouldn't let her because I liked this other girl and the dance was coming up and I didn't want to bring her on so I broke up with her.

To this day we're still like really good friends... and I still have a crush on that girl. Her name's Jen, and coincidentally(sp?) my girlfriend's name was Jen aswell.

I really want a romantic kiss like KittyLynn's and I want my girlfriend to snuggle with and stuff. I'm a real romantic guy. I write poetry about nature for Pete's sake. I just want a girl who'll like me for who I am. (Ok I forgot we're not talking about girl/boyfriends...)

Soo... ...How bout dem Mets?...[/color][/size]

Well, I'm 14 years of age, and I haven't had a girlfriend yet. I am fairly attractive (or atleast I'd like to think so), and I have been asked out countless times before, but the idea of ME getting a GIRLFRIEND is a strange idea. I'm not gay, it's just that I sorta don't have time, and all the girls that have been in interested in me, I have not had the same feelings. Girls tell me to comb my messy hair, but I never listen. I think some girls like long...messed up hair. And it looks good. Har har. Well, now I'm just off topic.

I am thinking of asking this one girl out, but thats after the winter break, inwhich I will stock up on my spraypaint, maybe do a few bombs or pieces here and there, or maybe go to a rave or 2. *cough*

I say bah to girls. Or no, wait. No I don't.

[color=midnightblue]I have not had the pleasure of being in such a relationship yet.. Of course, I'm only thirteen, so it's not like I'm horribly "behind schedule" or anything. I [i]have[/i] gotten rather close to a real kiss, though.

I mean, I was kissed once.. But that was in kindergarden by some female friend of mine. Neither of us felt any romantic emotions from it, and as violated as I felt, she giggled like an idiot about it for two years.

But in a more romantic sense, I have come close on two occasions. On the last day of sixth grade I stayed by the trailers with my pseudo-girlfriend.. We had agreed that we would at least try to kiss goodbye before summer vacation. Of course, because of both of our horrible introversion, as close as we got was her friend pushing me against her.. But I still didn't technically touch her at all. I held out my arm to hold myself away.

Then also, about a month before that, our class went to the skating rink for an annual end-of-the-year field trip. And they threw out a much unexpected couples skate.. I was standing by the very same pseudo-girlfriend at the time, and her friends sort of pushed us together (They do that a lot, come to think of it..) and we went around the rink a few times. My friends, who all like her as well, decided to ruin the moment by throwing candy wrappers and paper plates at us from the other side of the plexiglass while screaming. The two of us spent the rest of the day together, basically.

Heh, that day was pretty memorable..

And I'm still kind of in a relationship with this girl, and I feel rather strong urges to kiss her soon, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to get used to talking to her [i]in person[/i] more than online if we're going to get anywhere with this.

Yes, that was a pitiful post indeed.[/color]

First kiss eh? Well...I don't really kiss and tell, but my first kiss was the greatest thing in my life...next to my Nike Geo Merlin football of course :) . The kiss wasn't intended.

I guess I just tripped "acciedentely" and my lips fell on hers. It was like something let me do something I really wanted to do..*cough*

She was suprised but she like it...Now we make out alot :)

My first kiss was a couple of days ago. (:blush: )

For my fourteenth birthday, me and a few friends, and this girl I really liked headed out to see Return of the King, about half way through the movie, she kissed me on the cheek.

The best birthday present ever! :D

After that, we sort of kissed a few more times during the movie, it was a great day.