OtakuBoards

First Date, First Kiss.

island gurl

I never had a first kiss, really. Sure I got a peck on the cheek when I think I was five or so, from my friend Josh, but, no real serious kiss as of yet. -_-;; I've already been hearing enough of kids at my school babbling on about their first kiss of how sucky it was or how romantic it was, and I haven't. But I'm just thirteen, and there's still more time. but if I don't get one when I'm fourty, that will be pathetic. O_O

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B][color=midnightblue]I have not had the pleasure of being in such a relationship yet.. Of course, I'm only thirteen, so it's not like I'm horribly "behind schedule" or anything. I [i]have[/i] gotten rather close to a real kiss, though.

I mean, I was kissed once.. But that was in kindergarden by some female friend of mine. Neither of us felt any romantic emotions from it, and as violated as I felt, she giggled like an idiot about it for two years.

But in a more romantic sense, I have come close on two occasions. On the last day of sixth grade I stayed by the trailers with my pseudo-girlfriend.. We had agreed that we would at least try to kiss goodbye before summer vacation. Of course, because of both of our horrible introversion, as close as we got was her friend pushing me against her.. But I still didn't technically touch her at all. I held out my arm to hold myself away.

Then also, about a month before that, our class went to the skating rink for an annual end-of-the-year field trip. And they threw out a much unexpected couples skate.. I was standing by the very same pseudo-girlfriend at the time, and her friends sort of pushed us together (They do that a lot, come to think of it..) and we went around the rink a few times. My friends, who all like her as well, decided to ruin the moment by throwing candy wrappers and paper plates at us from the other side of the plexiglass while screaming. The two of us spent the rest of the day together, basically.

Heh, that day was pretty memorable..

And I'm still kind of in a relationship with this girl, and I feel rather strong urges to kiss her soon, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to get used to talking to her [i]in person[/i] more than online if we're going to get anywhere with this.

Yes, that was a pitiful post indeed.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Darkred]nah
i don't account this at a pitiful post o.o;
i think that whole skateing thing was cute because it happened to me except i was on a band trip and i liked this guy and both of our friends pushed us to do that couples skate..and we went around a few times... and then finally it was over
and at that exact time..
My mom walks in... so i had to go -_-;;

unfourtunatly unlike a lot of you, i havent had that pleasure of kissing a guy yet..
i sound somewhat pathetic turning 16 >_>
but i havent been in much irl relationships that long to kiss a guy @_o but now its wearing down on me and i dont really care anymore perhaps its the influence of half of my friends not really wanting to go out with guys untill they are 20 or something? so it takes off a lot of pressure ^^;
anyways yeah thats it x_X;[/COLOR]

From what I'm reading, it sounds like some of you guys / girls are embarrased thatyou haven't kissed anyone yet, at varying ages... I'm going to put my two cents in here, and say that you shouldn't feel bad for that. I was raised (in my culture and religion) to believe that:
1) No dating until you're old enough / ready to be able to get married (in other words mature enough and financially able to; not in high school).
2) When you do date, in my case being a guy, I'd have to make sure that my "date" has someone with her, either a sister or an aunt or just a good friend, so that we aren't ever alone together. Think about it.
3) No sex until you're married, (that includes kissing

That may sound harsh to some of you (hears gasps of, "What? No kissing!"), but to someone steeped in that kind of atmosphere from birth, then dropped in Rural America where the culture is completly different, I see why some of those guidlines are the way they are. I'm 17, and even if it's a bit lonely, I know that it's for the best. These aren't all of the guidlines, and if any of these are wrong then please tell me and i will edit my post in due haste. (wrong in terms of Islamic context; I'm not a religiuos scholar after all.) Guys (and girls), don't feel bad because you haven't been kissed, regardless of age. You have the whole rest of your lives to find someone special, I doubt any of you are 90 and on your deathbed talking here.

*looks back at post, realizes that it may be more than two cents worth, and counts out change accordingly*

I've never been kissed.... But its my own fault for not wanting to make out with random guys, :D. (Some of you know what I'm talking about) Well, anyway, I think I once almost got kissed by this guy I liked.

We were at the mall. Our first date. (We aren't going out anymore. Don't ask why, because I'm not really sure how or when we broke up) When he was leaving, he gave me a hug. I think he may have gone to kiss me, but I accidentally moved. Damn me!!! *Bangs head against wall countless times*

[color=blue][size=1]First kiss, huh? Like so many before me, I will repeat it. [b]I have not had a true first kiss yet[/b]. There. I've said it.

Right now I'm getting excited. I've got a boyfriend (my first *squeals*) and we've gone out on one... uh... TWO dates. I'm anxious and nervous, being the thirteen year-old I am, so I might screw up the first 'real kiss'. *crosses fingers* Wish me luck! Uh, if you want to, that is...

I'll repeat it once more, I haven't had the luxury of a 'true first kiss'. It sounds so [i]wonderful[/i] doesn't it? Ah, alas. I must end this post before it becomes a mere broken record. Meh.

~Broken- Broken- Broken- Record~[/color][/size]

I'm 13 and I've never been kissed by a girl. Unless you count the few random times a girl talckled me and kissed my on the cheek. O_o

But I've never had a real kiss. One that they meant.
I know who I would like it to be with though... U>_>

Warning: This is a depressing post for a normally upbeat guy.

Every kiss I've had was a mistake. My first kiss was with a girl I regret dating, but I was 14 at the time and infatuated. I was listening to the brain in my pants rather than the one in my head. The relationship was doomed from the start, and, although we're fine as friends, I should have realized at the time that we were completey incompatible.

My next kiss was also a mistake, but, fortunatly, not mine. ^_^; I was at a friend's party, and this girl came on to me, literally. Her exact words were: I'd like to kiss you before you leave. So, I did...I'm only human, right? I regreted it when I later became good friends with this girl, because it lent itself to rather awkward discussions. She did tell me I was a good kisser, though. (I told her I practiced on my pillow; I was joking, at least as far as ya'll will ever know.)

I only kissed one other girl, and that was a mistake, because we were friends. Anyway, I'm swore to secrecy on the details.

Basically, I'd like one kiss that wasn't a horrible mistake.

[size=1][color=blue]
I dont really know if you can consider my
first kiss a 'real' one.
Me and 5 of my other friends that lived in
the complex were watching a movie. I dont
remember what one exactly, but the people
started making out. And we were all like
What the hell? (6 years old)
My old friends and I, being the people who
go out and do something, tried it. I think
I kissed joe. I dont remember it that much.
We hate eachother now.
[/color][/size]

Guest Inuyasha7575
I posted a while ago and still I have had no first kiss nor a girlfriend I thinkits hopeless its just not gonna happen for a while at least im not some kind of geek who spends most of his life on the comp. then im really gonna be waiting,but I may be trying to rush things I posted it like the 14 of this month.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuyasha7575 [/i]
[B]I thinkits hopeless its just not gonna happen for a while at least im not some kind of geek who spends most of his life on the comp. [/B][/QUOTE]

Absolutely false, My friend that is fourteen is a computer FREAK!!! All he does is spend his money on his comp and guess what? He has already done lots of stuff. So just goes to show you that its not what you are its who you are. Your social status has nothin to do with relationships.

Anyway, My first kiss was when i was twelve. It sucked, and I got mono from it. It was at a YMCA dance party with some random girl.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shaun [/i]
[B]So how sad is it that I'm 22 and never been kissed? That movie should've been about me!!! :p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick]Shall we start a club ? ......

I think people who are complaining about not being kissed at 13, need some perspective.
No offence to you all, but seriously[size=1] ~_^[/size]

If you're constantly worried/thinking about it, surely it won't be a pleasurable experience once it [i]does[/i] happen ?
Take it easy, loosen up.

I won't say that things will happen in due time, but here's to hoping[size=1] -_-[/size]

- Mimmi[/COLOR]

[color=#707875]My first kiss was...wet. That's the best way to describe it. It was sloppy and...everywhere. lol

So yeah. It wasn't particularly nice. Again, at the time, I really didn't know any better. I wasn't the slobbery one, either, just for the record. ~_^

Since then, I've experienced far, far nicer kisses. In fact, I think I'm addicted to kissing. Therefore, I'm suffering through withdrawal at the moment. lol[/color]

[color=silver]Ignore James, he's lying. His first kiss was with me, it was beautiful and so romantic. o_0

Heh, actually my first kiss wasn't sloppy or 'wet' which is a disgusting way of putting it at all, and I was 10, she was surprisingly natural. Well I guess I didn't really have it anything to compare it to. Until my last kiss, that was sloppy. I never want that kind of kiss again.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've had a 'true first kiss', like with someone I've loved. I'm worried what my next will be like now. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shaun [/i]
[B]So how sad is it that I'm 22 and never been kissed? That movie should've been about me!!! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh, you are not alone. -_-' I'm 20 (but not for long, w00t! 11 days 'til I'm 21!), and I've never been kissed o.0 I always thought that movie reflected my life, but I never worried about not having experienced a first kiss yet because I just haven't met someone yet that I like well enough to want to experience my first kiss with. I still believe that patience is a virtue, and there really is no need to rush into something like kissing someone if you haven't met a person you totally click with. Even then, it's not assured that the first kiss will be total bliss LOL. Oh well.

Still waiting, but in no rush ^_^

~haruno_sakura

Guest Inuyasha7575
you have made me think about what I have said and there really is no rush to not having a first kiss and from what some of you have said it doesnt seem like its a good thing and is there really a such thing as a 'first true kiss' or true love.

Oh I'm not in a rush at all. There's been plenty of girls I liked...the feelings just aren't recipricated. I think I am going to move. LOL. All that's here for me is being stuck as the "cute friend I'd never date." I'm sure some of you know exactly what I'm talking about :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]My first kiss was...wet. That's the best way to describe it. It was sloppy and...everywhere. lol
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What? My dog is such a whore!

Don't worry if you have never had a kiss before. You could always become a preist, or just a wandering celibit. So all you thirteen year old complainers who haven't had a kiss better get used to it. Everyone knows the cut off is eleven. :rolleyes: