OtakuBoards

First Date, First Kiss.

island gurl

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shaun [/i]
[B]I don't want to hear none of y'all complain unless you're my age (22) and never been kissed! :p
I mean seriously...am I that unattractive? You guys have seen my picture in the picture forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen your pictures and you're FAR from being unattractive o.0 I hope you don't mind my being forward, but you're downright adorable o.0 *ahem* But seeing as you had A TON of replies about that, I'm not going to flatter you more.

Anyway, seriously, being 15, 12, 13, blah whatever age you are and not having your first kiss yet seriously isn't a bad thing at all!!! I agree with Shaun that not having been kissed is NOT complain-worthy. Enjoy your youth and don't worry over such trivial things ^_^ It'll happen when it happens ^_^

~haruno_sakura

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=arial]I was 14 when I got mine. the guy I was going out with at the time kinda pulled me aside after school when he was about to leave, and it happened then. nice guy, but it was Horrible. wet, slimy, and sloppy (the best kind, don'tcha know). him being a nice guy, I didn't want to say/do anything that would offend, but the second he turned his back, I started trying to wipe my mouth off. freaked out a little, thinking "Holy cow, I hope that's not how it was supposed to go...", but thankfully, it's been just him that's done that so far, lol.[/FONT]

My first real kiss was when I was staying at my best friend's house in the Summer. We had been watching movies, and kinda fell asleep in the same bed. I'm not really sure what happened after that, but I ended up kissing her. It was no tongue, but with slightly open mouths. Well, I fell into such a shock, I believe my heart stopped for a second. Judging by her face, she was just as startled.
Ever since then, we haven't spoken on the subject. However, a few weeks ago I leaned over to kiss her (as a joke), she didn't resist, and for some reason I stopped on my own.

Also, I made out with my dog when I was like 5, but I don't think that counts...

Eh...I'm 18 and I've never been kissed in the romantic sense, heh.

I just figure it will come when it comes...whenever that is lol. I'm pretty awkward in a lot of social situations, so who knows when the hell it will come. I'm not really obsessed with being kissed like a lot of people are, though...seems to me that a lot of people just force it so that they could say that they've been kissed. I'd prefer my first kiss to be a natural event, heh; I don't think I could live with myself if I forced myself upon someone :p

And, yeah, since Shaun is 22, he has first precedence in complaining over all the 13 and 14 year olds whom are complaining about lack of kissing. Seriously...think about something else. lol

You know, I don't really mind not being kissed, its just all my friends are so busy with their boyfriends. T.T Its depressing. They're all standing at eachother's lockers and "WHAM!" they're kissing.... "Um, breezy?" *Pokes back* "Uhhmmm?" *Not listening* "YOU'RE ON MY LOCKER!!!!" lol.

Guest Inuyasha7575
Yeah the same thing happens at our freshman locker other freshman making out on your locker makes it kind of hard to open it.Most of my friends well all of them have a girlfriend and have had a first kiss yet I have not and even in elementary and middle school some of them had girlfriends who probably kissed them.

Well, when your friends get pregnant because they can't hold their horny feelings inside. You all are going to appreciate the fact you haven't been kissed, so that you haven't even been put in that position. You shouldn't even feel depressed, you're a lot more special then probably 80% of teens.

Guest Inuyasha7575
That is true their is a girl in our ROTC class who is 6 months pregnant and does not know the father but most of the people pregnant at are schools to bad for them are all between 10th and 12th no freshman are.

Another sad thing....9 out of 10 people I graduated with are either married, pregnant, or have a couple of kids. LOL. I'm like in a minority here!
But I look at it this way. I can still enjoy whatever comes my way with no strings attatched.:)

I've never been romantically kissed yet, though I was close to getting one. My ex-boyfriend, when I was dating him at the time, tried to kiss me after this dance and I turned my head away. So, I am upset that I missed that chance, but in the long run, I am glad that it wasn't my ex that gave me that first kiss.
I have been kissed, though not romantically. My guy friend came up to me on one Thursday and kissed me on the cheek. That was shocking, though it isn't really anymore. (My school, as a spirit thing, made every Thursday as "kiss a random person day." My school is weird, I know.

wow I didn't think there would be so many replies. It took me forever to read through them all. Seems like it got a little off track though....those of you still waiting for yours. Good luck and follow Chibi's advice. lol Although I think a little tongue is acceptible. lol

Once James IM'ed me and I uncontrollably kissed my computer's monitor...

Does that count?

My first was only nice for the feeling afterward, not during. I wish I had been a bit more smooth though, I was your classic fumbling ultra-nervous guy. Wow, I can't believe so many years have gone by since...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by scrmngfangrl [/i]
[B]yeah, im still waiting for mine, an crap, i wanna bite his lip some time in the middle an make him bleed as he struggles with the chai...ns...0.o; [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]If you really want him to kiss you, you probably shouldn't tell him about the biting...or the chains...unless he's into that sort of thing, I guess...

Weirdest post I've read all morning. ^__^[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Once James IM'ed me and I uncontrollably kissed my computer's monitor...

Does that count?

My first was only nice for the feeling afterward, not during. I wish I had been a bit more smooth though, I was your classic fumbling ultra-nervous guy. Wow, I can't believe so many years have gone by since... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkred]*[i]puts Adam down on the long list of "Teasers"[/i]*

I'm gonna have to steal your pants for that ~_^

Does kissing in dreams count ? ^_^

- Mimmi[/COLOR]

lol I have to admit I've only kissed 3 people, they were all human thank god! haha first kiss was stupid. i was 10. Second kiss was forgettable. I can't even remember who it was! 3rd kiss I regret coz it was with someone i knew for an hour and the kiss probably lasted almost as long as that. All I knew was his name and school. He was a great kisser though....

What I'm saying is don't feel bad about not having ur first kiss coz your better off waiting to share it with someone you like/love - or at least someone you know!

[size=1]The first kiss I ever recieved was when I was about three, and we had no idea what her older brother was making us do. (that pervert)

He was making us play Little Rascals, and I was that boy who marries that girl... or something... Anyway, he said we had to kiss. So we hid behind a tree, and did as we were told. Meh, not much of a story.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arch [/i]
[B][size=1]The first kiss I ever recieved was when I was about three, and we had no idea what her older brother was making us do. (that pervert)

He was making us play Little Rascals, and I was that boy who marries that girl... or something... Anyway, he said we had to kiss. So we hid behind a tree, and did as we were told. Meh, not much of a story.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a great story! You could charge that effer for molestation.

picture this: dark theater...watching the strangest animated movie (ice age) during the movie we held hands... god only knows why.... then we went to taco bell for 'dinner'... my mom was our "shaprone"

Needless to say havent see the guy in a year or so and dont want to... that was my first and so far only date (if you could even call it that)... most likely my last as well.... those of you who have seen my face know why... But dont let my bad attitude towards this subject spoil your fun... each experiance is different.