Warlock Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Congratualtions on becoming the 13th Otaku! I just hope you didn't spam to get this far...
gundamcat17 Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Why do i all of a sudden feel lame i leave for like a month come back and people are at 1000... oh well may be ill try and be here like 2 or 3 times a week.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Heh finally i was wondering when you were gonna reach it.....
Posthumous Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 congrats i think im a longggggggggggggggggggggg way to catchin up toya
Treble Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]Why do i all of a sudden feel lame i leave for like a month come back and people are at 1000... oh well may be ill try and be here like 2 or 3 times a week. [/B][/QUOTE] Hey haven't seen you in a while welcome back.Anyways congrats SS Trunks.:)
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 man, I'm still not an otaku, can't wait until I am though....
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 LoL Safer, but your a god something even better...
Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 Umm...... Forte, he's being sarcastic, notice how he has 1600 posts. He would ave been an Otaku a long time ago.
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Umm...... Forte, he's being sarcastic, notice how he has 1600 posts. He would ave been an Otaku a long time ago. [/B][/QUOTE] 1700 actually, not that I care about it, notice how I did not lose any posts when the "I say a word" topics were deleted, what....
Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 Why didn't you lose any? Is it because you didn't join any?
mornigndew Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Congz...:) I have a long way to go. May next year I'll become one.
Desbreko Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 cool! i'm about half way there. congratulations!
Guest TheWorm Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I have a long way to go...anyway, congratulations!!
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Cool, new member. Welcome to the board worm.[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Hmmm, an Otaku...oh how I long for the days when I can look under my name and see those words...ah yes, I can imagine it now... " Master O Beans [SIZE=1]Otaku[/SIZE] ":D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Cool, new member. Welcome to the board worm.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah a new member...what are ya doing...get on over to the Interduction forum!! :p
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Hmmm, an Otaku...oh how I long for the days when I can look under my name and see those words...ah yes, I can imagine it now... " Master O Beans [SIZE=1]Otaku[/SIZE] ":D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]You have over 400 posts to go.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now