Flash Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Gah, I was busy on Friday and I had date on Saturday, So I didn't post the Vote-off. I have a social life, Sue me. :p Blah blah blah, you know what to do.
Lia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Gah, I was busy on Friday and I had date on Saturday, So I didn't post the Vote-off. I have a social life, Sue me. :p Blah blah blah, you know what to do. [/B][/QUOTE] ok i'll sue u...let me go get a lawyer...*grabs a bum off the street* ok...i'm suing u with my lawyer! *motions to bum( Bum: i'll do it for some booze and a dollar.... ssjchic: ok... after u win me this case....
sia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 ah don't worry about it, It is only saturday. bum: ok i will do my best ssjchic::smirk:
Warlock Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Normally I'd sue you Flash, but I'm happy today, so I won't. But you better stay on my good side, or else...:devil:
Raiha Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Normally I'd sue you Flash, but I'm happy today, so I won't. But you better stay on my good side, or else...:devil: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]The feeling is mutual Warlock...[/COLOR]
Flash Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]The feeling is mutual Warlock...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, it seems everyone hates me today... :(
Warlock Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Wow, it seems everyone hates me today... :( [/B][/QUOTE] I don't hate you, I just hate your social life.:p
Desbreko Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 heheheheh.... it is time..... heheheheheh......
Warlock Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B]heheheheh.... it is time..... heheheheheh...... [/B][/QUOTE] Not [I]this[/I] again...
Desbreko Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Not [I]this[/I] again... [/B][/QUOTE] yes... again... heheheheheh......
Warlock Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]warlock got a vote... O.o! [/B][/QUOTE] Of course I did. It's because jcgoudy is out to get me!
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Errrrrrrrrrrmmmm.......I dunno who to vote for! :eek:
Raiha Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] I don't hate you, I just hate your social life.:p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Yep....Warlock's got it right....:devil:[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]We have much malice towards JcGoudy...hope he doesn't turn out to be another one of [i]those[/i] people...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Great, looks like jcgoudy has started the revolt against me...:flaming:
Desbreko Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Great, looks like jcgoudy has started the revolt against me...:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warlock Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] NEVER!!! I SHALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!
Desbreko Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] NEVER!!! I SHALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! [/B][/QUOTE] go ahead and try to fight me... you'll never find me... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU'RE [I]REALLY![/I] GOING DOWN!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!
Sephiroth Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 do my eyes deceive me....warlock has the most votes? heh, well, its still too early to say who will be going....
DeathKnight Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 DBZman and warlock... warlock? O.o Warlock is tied for the lead? o.O!...
Recommended Posts