OtakuBoards

.hack//TRUTH

DDG

[color=navy][font=Arial][size=1]EDIT: Here are the [/size][/font][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=36544"][font=Arial][size=1]sign-ups[/size][/font][/url][font=Arial][size=1].[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]---[/color][/size][/font]

[color=navy][i][font=Arial][size=1]In "The World" all is not as it seems. It may look peaceful and calm but it is really on the brink of destruction. "The World" is destroying itself from numerous viruses everywhere in "The World" and the only way to stop the destruction of a widely popular game, is to defeat these viruses, before they take complete control of the game and destroy it and anything or anyone in their path.[/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]While some players have sought out these viruses to try and destroy them, none of them succeeded. Most fell into a comatose while fighting the viruses and haven't woke up.[/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]Others of whom who did not fall into a coma have been deleted from "The World" and have not been allowed to return. While still others have become trapped in "The World".[/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]Now players are finding out about the dangers of "The World" and are wondering, how are these viruses going to be defeated? May there be a conspiracy behind "The World" that the CC Corp does not wish anyone to know? And is this why so many have been banned from "The World"? Did they find out too much?[/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]Now, the true battle, has just begun...[/size][/font][/i][/i]

[b][u][font=Arial][size=1]Real World[/size][/font][/b][/u]

[font=Arial][size=1]Kayla put on her Neuro Goggles. She turned on "The World" and sat staring at her ALTIMIT browser for a moment.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]She had begun playing "The World" because her friend, Katsuki, had told her about it. Kayla had now been playing for a few months. She enjoyed it very much.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Kayla finally noticed she had new mail. She quickly checked it.[/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]To: Kayla[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]From: Sakura[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Are you coming? I've been waiting here in Mac Anu for the last half hour![/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1]Kayla replyed to the message.[/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]To: Sakura[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]From: Kayla[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]My mom wouldn't let me play until I did the laundry and the dishes.[/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1]She sent the message and Logged In to "The World".[/size][/font]

[b][u][font=Arial][size=1]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/size][/font][/b][/u]

[font=Arial][size=1]She appeared in Aqua Capital Mac Anu and saw Sakura waiting for her beside the Chaos Gate.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Kayla walked over to her. "So, what's up, Sakura?" she asked walking over to her.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Sakura pulled her over into a corner. "Another one went." she quietly said.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]"Into a comatose? That's the third one this week!" she exclaimed.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Sakura shushed her. "There are System Administrators everywhere. Be quiet about it. We don't want them to find out." she whispered.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Kayla nodded. Kayla and Sakura had found things out about "The World" that no one knew. Now they were trying to find out how to save "The World" from its iminent destruction. They knew that viruses were taking over "The World". They knew that viruses were causing players to fall into comatose's. They knew that the viruses were going to destroy "The World" if they weren't stopped.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]------------------------------------------------------[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]OOC- Ok, everyone, when you post, I want your character to either have maybe heard about the comatose players, about the numerous banned players, about the players who had become trapped, or have overheard Kayla and Sakura talking. Then have them meet Kayla and Sakura after hearing about what they were doing.[/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=royalblue] Sakura looked around to make sure the administaors didn't hear them talking. "You know, I bet the reason so many players are being banned is because they found out too much. The found the virus and what it was doing and what CC Corp is doing to stop it..." She said, looking around again, "And I bet they're helping it, so that's why they're banning players. Because they didn't want the news to go out. " Kayla shuddered. By this time, they were so close together, trying to talk secretly, they were amost cheek to cheek. Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming towards them from behind. "And what would you two ladies be talking about so secretly?" Said a male character. The two girls turned around and found it was an administrator. Sukura thought quickly. "Oh we were just sharing some school gossip. It was really good too. I just thought she might like it." Sakura said rather quickly. The administrator gave them a strange look, shook his head, and went back to where he was standing. They both sighed. "That was close," hissed Kayla. [/color]

[color=teal][u]In the Real World[/u]

Amber had just gotton home from school and was itching to play "The World". She quickly ran to her computer and put her Neuro Goggles on. She looked at her ALTIMIT browser. She didn't have no mail as usual. She just shrugged her shoulders and logged into "The World".

[u]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/u]

Coal had just appeared near the Chaos Gate. Two girls were talking nearby. Coal didn't want to listen in, but it wasn't in his nature just to stand by. He overheard one of the girls mention something about comatose players. Coal's blue eyes widened. He had heard something about comatose players too. He had to butt in on the girls' conversation.

"Excuse me ladies," Coal said as he walked up to the girls, "I'm Coal and you two are." Kayla and Sakura looked at each other and back at Coal. A sweat drop appeared on the side of Coal's face.

"We're Kayla," Kayla said with a sweet voice.

"And Sakura," Sakura said right after Kayla, "You overheard us didn't you." Coal nodded. He did overhear them and he wasn't going to lie.

"Yes," Coal said with a half smile, "and I also know somethings about the comatose players." Both girls looked at Coal. They were all ears.

OOC:Sorry it's so short, but my mom's rushing me to go somewhere.[/color]

[U]Real World[/U]

[COLOR=darkred]Carrie ran into her house and jumped into her computer chair it spun around but stopped in front of the computer.She picked up the Neuro Goggles on she didn't bother looking at her mail because she rarly got any. [/COLOR]

[U]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/U]

[COLOR=darkred]Flame noticed some girls and a boy standing together talking.Flame walked over.
"Hi"!Flame said.
They all looked at her cautisly.
"Have you heard about the banned people"?The boy asked.
"Ya it's weird so many people.One of my friends got banned because he was caugt talking about the comatose players.A shame to we went on adventures all the time.
"Do you think you might be able to connact him"?One of the girls said.
"I don't know by the way names Flame and yours".
"I'm Kayla".
"I'm Sakura".
"And I'm Coal".
[/COLOR]

[color=navy][size=1]Kayla smiled. "Well, if you can, tell us. We'd really like to talk to him." Kayla turned to Sakura. "Sakura, we should go to that area." she whispered.

Coal and Flame overheard her though. "Area? What area?" they asked.

Sakura explained. "Kayla and I found out an area that is rumored to have been where a player fell into a comatose. We want to go there to check it out."

Kayla nodded. She then suddenly looked around. "Uh oh, my mom's calling me. I have more chores to do it seems. Well, I'll be back on later so we can go to that area. Bye!" she said and logged out.

OOC- Sorry it's so short. I have to go somewhere. *curses loudly*[/color][/size]

{Real World}
James wakes up around 3 in the afternoon in his apartment, he goes down his spiral staircase and goes to his computer consul.

{You are logging in}
Username: Shadow Mika
Password: *******

{Your are now loggied into The World}
Message Boards
Quit

{In The World}

When Shadow loged in, he heard some people talking about an area where people are falling into acoma. HE decided to listen more about it.

"Kayla and I found out an area that is rumored to have been where a player fell into a comatose. We want to go there to check it out." After one of the people logged out, Shadow decided to talk to the people.

"Excuse me, i'm sorry for intruding, but i'm a little interested in the topic your talking about" Stated Shadow as the otehr just looked at him.

"And you would be" asked one of them

"I'm Shadow Mika, a pleasure to meet you all" Shadow said his a smile.

"I'm Sakura"
"I'm Coal"
"Flame here"

"Our friend Kayla just logged off, but we'll be happy to fill you in" said Sakura as they explained the issue. Shadow got every peice of information.

"My advise would be to level up a bit before going into a dangerous area" stated Shadow as he just looked into space for a bit. "Sorry i gotta head to work now, here's my member address"

"Thanks" Sakura said

"I have a laptop at my work, if you need me i'll be in touch" With that Shadow logged off.

[COLOR=darkred]
"Well I'm gone".Flame said as she walked off.Coal followed her.
"Where you going"?
"What are you my dad".
"No,sorry".
"Well I'm going to find somebody who wants to go on an adventure".
"I'd like to go with you if you don't mind".Coal said.
"Really that would be allsome"!
Flame jumped up and smiled.
"Boy your exited".
"Oh it's just that I haven't gone on an adventure since my friend got banned".
"I am sorry about that".
"Ya he was pretty high up on the level but not as high as me".
Flame and Coal transported to a dungoen.
"Hey can you give me your member address"?Coal asked.
"Sure here can I have your's"?
Flame and Coal gave each other their member address and smiled.[/COLOR]

[color=teal]"Oh, boy," Coal said as he looked at the dungeon, "I haven't been on an adventure for a while either." Flame looked at him. He had sweat dripping off his forehead. Flame then looked down.

"You have the Spell Blades," Flame said as she started walking, "You shouldn't be a worried wart." Coal shook his head and started following Flame. He looked around the dungeon.

"I'm also at level twenty," Coal said with braveness, "but that doesn't mean anything." Flame shook her head as they continued to walk.

They walked into another room and were ambushed by monsters. Coal and Flame stood back to back. They were prepared to attack.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Sakura sighed. "All alone again. Nothing's ever new." She said to herself. She logged out and went to her email.

-------
Email
-------

To: Kayla

Dude, that was a close one with the Admin. Next time lets meet in an alley, I'm sure they won't stand guard there. I guess we'll have to call Coal, Flame, and Shadow Mika too, eh? Call me before you get on so we can get on at the same time. I won't have to wait again.

--------------
Real World
--------------

Katsuki took off her Neuro Goggles and went into the kitchen. She took a piece of chocolate cake and a cup of milk then started eating and watching TV. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Katsuki grumbled something and got up. "'ello?" She said as she opened the door. It was Kayla. "Kayla? What the heck? I thought you had chores." She said, letting her in. "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to talk without the risk of eavesdroppers and Admins," Kayla told her. They went to her living room and started talking about the rumors.[/color]

[COLOR=darkred]
"This should be fun".Flame said smiling.She grasped her weapon and slashed three monsters horazotialy and killed them with one blow.
"Wow you are good".Coal said smiling as he cut at two monsters.In a few minutes the room was cleared of the monsters.There was a treasure chest hidden behind a pillar Flame studied form a distance Coal walked up and was about to hit the chest.
"No don't touch it!It's a trap chest"!Flame yelled.
"How do you know"?
"Because of it's markings".
"You've reconizie those maekings".
"Yes,Spick,my friend that got banned,and m e opened one of those chest and two times the monsters appeared".
"Oh".Coal stepped away from the chest and over to Flame.
[/COLOR]

[color=navy][size=1]"I know. It's so weird." Katsuki said to Kayla while they were sitting in Katsuki's living room.

Kayla looked at her watch. "Well, I better go back home. I told my mom I wouldn't be gone for long. I'll be in "The World" soon." Kayla said goodbye and began walking home.

[i]Back at Kayla's house...[/i]

"Ok, you can get on now, Kayla." Kayla's mother told her. She rushed to her room and pulled on her Neuro Goggles.

[b][u]"The World"[/b][/u]

"Come one Sakura..." Kayla mumbled, standing by the Chaos Gate. Sakura Logged In.

"Finally." she said. Sakura looked over at her.

"Well, where is everyone?" Sakura asked.

"I don't know." Kayla said.

"Well, lets invite them then." Sakura said and began inviting everyone.[/color][/size]

The sudden screams of differentmonsters filled the air in the lower parts of a dungeon. SHadow Mika was fighting some monsters and emons to get to the final treasure chest with rare items. After they vanished into thin air, Shadow approched the treasure chest. HE received two yellow candie's and a silver scarab, Shadow also gined two level, he was now level 12. He used Sprite Orcharina to get out of the dongeon.

Mac Anu-The Aqua Capital

Shadow wento to the shop and sold the rare items for money, he now had 2000000 in money (thats what you get for saving up). Then he bought a lot of Mage's Soul and Ressurections, HEalthy drinks and Antidotes, the some scrolls and was down to 100000 in money.

{Real World}

James had logged off and went to his lunch box, it was dinnertime. He had packed some oodles and noodle, and he just sat in front of his computer reading the message boards and waiting for any mail.

[size=1][i]Kia vaguely remembered hearing a saying once, that went something like "Life ain't fair. Get used to it." She had mostly ignored the saying until one day, when she had lost her only friend, Kiara, and had died and become trapped in "the World" while rescuing her. Laughing pathetically at this switch in positons between them, Kia was just beginning to understand the meaning of the word "irony", and realizing exactly how much she hated it.[/i]
"Well, I have my life, at least. Well...sort of."[i]Kia murmured to herself. After all, a player characters never aged, so as long as she didn't do anything stupid, she had a very long (if admittedly boring) life to look forward to, so that part wasn't so bad.
Already, it had been so long! Her friend Kiara had stopped playing "the World" around thirty-two years ago...Since then, Kia had never had a good talk with anyone. Period. For the most part, Kia would just go out on the dream-like boat rides that Mac-Anu was so capable of providing to her. Most of the time, she just sat on a box, in what had once been referred to as "Kia's alley" by a group of people who had helped her free her friend. This was now jut known as "the alley behind the magic shop".
Far off, by the chaos gate, two players began to move towards this alley to hold a meeting with their friends. Their names were Kayla and Sakura.[/i]

OOC-HAH! I beat you guys to the alley! Well, I guess it wasn't very fair, because I started out there.[/size]

[COLOR=darkred]
"Huh I just got a message".Flame said.
"Me too".Coal said.
They both looked at the messages.
"Sakura wants us to meet her and Kayla at..."Flame and Coal relized that they where both saying the same thing.
"Lets just go".Flame said.
"Right".
They both transported to Chaos Gate and looked at the two girls.Flame had a tear on her shirt but she didn't care.
"Were where you guys"?Kayla asked.
"In a dungeon".Flame said.
"Oh".Sakura said.
"Well what do want"?Coal asked.

[/COLOR]

James' computer made a ping sound, he had received a message:

"Come the the alley in Mac Anu"-Sakura

After finishing his noodles James put on his Nural Goggles and logged into "The World"

{You are logging in}
Username: Shadow Mika
Password: *******

{Your are now loggied into The World}
Message Boards
Quit

{In The World}

Shaow had searched the different allyways until he found the group of people that had invited him.

"Sorry I'm late, I guess i'm the last one here" he said as he looked at the others. "So whats up?" he asked.

[color=navy][size=1]"Well, Sakura and I, know of a dungeon that is rumored to have caused a few people to fall into a comatose. We want to go there and investigate." Kayla explained.

Sakura nodded. "Since you three--" a girl came up behind Sakura.

"Comatose players? You know about them?" she asked.

Sakura, Kayla, Coal, Shadow Mika, and Flame all nodded.

"Wait, I know who you are. You're, you're..." Kayla trailed off.

Kia nodded. "Yes, I'm the trapped player." she confirmed.

"Well, would you like to help us?" Sakura asked.

Kia nodded. "Sure, it would give me something to do."

Kayla smiled. "Ok, lets get go to that dungeon then!"

OOC-I can't type much. I'm at school.[/color][/size]

[color=royalblue]Sorry Kayla for using your favorite area, it was the only one I could think of
--------------------
Sakura ran off. "I'll be right back I have to buy some stuff!" She said. Kayla nodded her head. [I]Just like her to do stuff at the last minute,[/I] she thought. Soon after she left, Sakura came back. "Ok I'm back," She said, to them, "what? Aren't we going?" She said, since no one was moving. Everyone nodded and ran to the Chaos Gate. "Expansive Gluttonous White Devil!" Kayla and Sakura said. They were soon warped to an area that supposedly looked like it was winter time. Orange numbers were in the air, the sky looked earilly black. Nothing was as it was supposed to be. Most of them shuddered. Kayla and Sakura walked forward while the others followed. They knew their way around the field but that was it. Last time they tried coming here they each had game overs before getting to the dungeon. Soon, they could see a building in a distance, as well as a monster portal. "Everyone ready?" Kayla shouted. Sakura, Flame, Coal, Shadow Mika, and Kia nodded their heads. Kia took one step and a couple of Hell Boxes appeared along with a water witch. They went in pairs of twos and ganged up on the monsters. After a few minutes they were rid of the monsters. They sprinted to the dungeon, avoiding all monster portals.[/color]

They all had made it in the dungeon safely, avoiding some monsters and demons prtals on the way. Shaodw lookes inside the dungeon at the organge numbers all over it, just like a skin was being peeed and this was the result.

"Just in case, La Repth" Shadow yelled as he stuck his staff in the sir to conduck the healing spell. Everyone had seeme to be at maximum health, so they continued to go down to the dungeon. Sometimes they would run into witches and golems, but nothing they couldn't handle. They had gain access to level B3 without that much of a fight, this made shadow very suspisious.

"Whats up?" asked Sakura as the grouped stopped for a break.

"I'm not to happy with our results so far" he stated

"What are you talking about, this has been real easy fpor us and your worried!" stated Flame

"Thats what I'm worried about, if people fell into acoma because of this level, why haven't we been struggling yet? Its just a thing i've noticed during our battles" Shadow sighed.

"Maybe...it'll get harder once we've reached the end, who know" Kayla stated, afterwards the whole group continued their search.

[color=navy][size=1]"Yeah, maybe the dungeon is going to get harder the farther in we get." Sakura said as the group entered the next room.

Everyone suddenly gasped. A strange ghostly girl was floating in the air. She seemed to notice the group and then floated quickly away.

Suddenly, a large monster with a red wand came floating past the group after the girl.

The group stood awestruck. "Skeith..." Kayla finally mumbled.

"Skeith?" Coal, Flame, and Shadow Mika asked.

Sakura explained. "Skeith, he's a Data Bug. One of what some players call, the Eight Phases. He's seemingly invincible and is what Kayla and I believe, to be the cause of many comatose's."

Kia nodded. "Yes, I have also heard...and know much about Skeith..." she silently said.

Coal, Flame, and Shadow Mika just shook there heads.

OOC- *sighs* Once again, I can not post much. I am on a time limit.[/color][/size]

[color=royalblue]Sakura looked like she had an idea. "I just remembered a rumor. They said that there was a player name Kite. He and his friend went to [I]Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field[/I] (I think that was it). His friend was Orca of the Azure Sea. They saw this same exact scene, a ghostly girl followed by Skeith. They ignroed it and when they got to the Gott Statue, they weren't able to use a Sprite Ocarina." She explained. Kayla and Kia nodded. They heard the same rumor, and knew what she was talking about. "When they left the room of the Gott statue, they were transported to a field," Kia said. Kayla figured it was her turn to explain. "The ghostly girl was waiting for them, she gave them a book. The book of the Twilight. She dissapeared and Skieth came in her place. Orca tried to fight him, but nothing worked. Orca, in the real world, went into a comatose." She told everyone. Flame, Coal, and Shadow Mika nodded, it sounded familiar to them. Sakura looked woried. "I don't think we should go on, one of us might go into a coma." She said. "After all this hard work, Sakura? Rumor gathering and sorting the truthful ones from the fakes? Avoiding the Administrators and Moserators? Get a hold of yourself!" Kayla said to her, shaking her. Sakura shook her head. "Yeah your right." She said. [I]But still if a Decendant of Fiana couldn't touch Skeith...[/I] she thought.[/color]

[size=1]OOC-Oh boy. My character's background interferes with the story...I'll try to sort it out.

[i]Skeith. Kia indeed remembered him well. Back when her friend had been in a coma, Kia had fought the eight phases with her friends, dying in the process. Skeith had been but the first to come, "bearing death's shadow", as the poem had gone.[/i]
"What's bothering you, Kia?"[i]asked Kayla as they walked through the dank, musty cavern.[/i]
"It's just...I remember. Back then, me and my friends fought through him and the other seven to free my comatose friend..."
"Kia, I want you to tell me everything that happened. Now,"[i]Kayla suddenly said. If Kia was telling the truth, there just might be a way to free the comatose players.
Kia explained how long ago, she and her friends Kite, Yuki, and Kayla (who by coincidence shared names with the Kayla she was talking to) had battled through the eight phases, ending the apocalypse as they finally defeated the last one. She also told them that it would've been absolutely impossible to beat them if it hadn't been for Kite's Data Drain powers.[/i]
"Still, if we beat them so long ago, how could Skeith be here now?"[i]she asked, knowing that no-one was likely to answer.[/i]"Maybe it's the coming of the next Wave?"[i]she continued.[/i]
"Well, we'll never know unless we move on,"[i]Kayla said, somewhat worried at what she'd just heard. So, as they ended the issue for the moment, they trudged onward into the darkness of the labyrinthine cavern, not a monster in sight.[/i]

OOC-DDG, if there are any problems here, please notify me.[/size]

The group continued their quest deeper and deeper into the dungeon, not fully prepared, but ready to face what was at the end. They had fought a couple of more monsters their way down, nothing really big to brag about. Suddenly when they arrived at level B4, more portals started to appear, and the monsters got really dard to defeat.

"We cant fight them forever, we're starting to lose some supplies and we need some more Mage's Soul!" stated Sakura as she fought a Hellbox with Coal.

"I think we should make a break for the exit" yelled Flame as he fought a Fire Witch.

"We cant leave yet, Skeith is probably on the last level" stated Kia as she and Shaow fought off two Guardians. They all saw an opening going down into B5, once they got the chance, they sprinted for the doorway leading into it. No monsters had been seen, they slowly walked further into the dungeon...the last level!

[size=1][color=royalblue]Last level or last room? I'm gonna say last room, I dunno though...
---------------
"Wait a minute. Before we walk in here, we have to make a plan of attack." Shadow said. Kayla and Sakura nodded. "If Skeith really is in there, we should take off our Neuro Goggles off as soon as we see him. Other wise I hope you like sleeping," Sakura said. The nodded in agreement. They took a few steps into the next room and looked around. Theere was a Gott Statue and a treasure chest. Nothing looked very different than a normal statue room, other than the numbers all over the walls and floor. Kia looked satisfied. "Well, first come first serve is what I say about treasure chests!" She said, running to the chest. "NO!" Everyone yelled. Too late, she already got there. Nothing happened. Sakura shrugged and walked out to the chest as well, soon followed by Kayla, then Flame, Coal, and Shadow. They split up the contents of the chest and Flame used a Sprite Ocarina. They were still there. "Oh please god no," Sakura said under her breath. They walked cautiously out the door. All their monitors (or Neuro Goggle screens) went staticy (sp?). They were transported some place no one's seen before. "Wha-what's happening?!" Kia asked.
---------
cliffhanger![/color][/size]

[color=navy][size=1]Kayla looked around. The area was strange. Very strange. She looked at the others.

Suddenly, the ghostly girl appeared.

"Aura..." Kayla and Sakura muttered. Kia looked at Aura and then the others.

Then Skeith appeared. Kayla gasped. It took no notice of the group watching it chase Aura.

It chased her around until the two disappeared into thin air.

"What, what's going on?" Coal asked.

Kayla looked around to make sure Skeith and Aura were gone. She slowly told the group more about Skeith and Aura.

"Skeith is Phase One of Eight Phases. He is one of the monsters we will eventually have to fight. Aura, I'm not quite sure what Aura is yet." she explained.

"Well, do you think we should try and Gate Out?" Flame asked.

Kayla nodded and the group tried to Gate Out. They successfully did it and went back to town.

[b][u]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/b][/u]

"Well, lets do this again tomorrow or something." Shadow Mika said to the group. They all nodded and one by one Logged Out, all except Sakura, Kayla, and Kia.

"You think it's such a good idea telling them about all this stuff?" Sakura asked.

Kayla nodded. "Yes, it will help us in the long run. They will really come in handy when the time comes to..." she trailed off as an Administrator walked by.

The three waited until he had left before continuing. "when the time comes to fight the Phases. They will really be a big help."

Kia looked at Sakura and Kayla. "I'll help you two out as much as I can." she smiled. "I know a lot about the Eight Phases and much about "The World" because I'm trapped and all." Sakura and Kayla nodded.

"So, I still got a little while before I have to go do more chores. >_< You two want to go to an area with me?" Kayla asked.

"Sure. Let's go." Sakura answered smiling.

"Alright. Sounds fun." Kia answered.

They walked up to the Chaos Gate and Kayla shouted keywords of one of her favorite areas.[/color][/size]

"That was weird with the girl and that thing we saw in the dungeon. But I have to express again the dangers of going on with this search, i wouldn't want anyone to go into acoma like my friend did. See, i use to work with CC Corpuration as a game designer, my department was blamed for a virus getting into the system and we were fired. This "Virus" caused people to go into acoma, my friend went inot the area wew were in and fell into acoma last week. He's my best friend in the world, i dont want to see him like this...thats why i'll help you to defeat the thing that did this to him and all the other trapped played inside "The World". Well 'night, message me if you need me"

{Real World}

James had arrived at his house tired and sleepy, it was about 7 already when he left work. HIs dogs woak up and hurried to greet him at the door, after he gave them their breakfast he slept in front of his computer just in case he got a message.