OtakuBoards

.hack//TRUTH

DDG

[color=teal]Coal read his mail before he completely logged out. Shadow Mika's mail was right and Coal knew it. He would try everything in his power to help. He let out a sigh and took of the Neuro Goggles.

[u]Real World[/u]

Amber blinked her eyes as she held the Neuro Goggles in her hands. She was really worried about what was happing in the worlds. She spun around in her chair to come face to face with her mother. Her mother looked really upset.

"What's wrong Mom," Amber asked as she stood up. Her mother was holding a phone, but she dropped it. Amber looked confused as her mother started sobbing.

"Your friend Josh has just fallen into a coma," Amber's mother cried, "His mother said all he was doing was playing "The World" and he suddenly blacked out." A look of sheer horror struck Amber's face. She quickly sat back down in the chair, faced the computer, and picked up her Neuro Goggles.

"This means war," Amber whispered as she slipped her Neuro Goggles on.

[u]ALTIMIT Browser[/u]

Coal quickly clicked on his mail. He had to tell everyone what just happened. He started typing.

To: Sakura, Kia, Shadow Mika, Flame, Kayla

I just logged out not to long ago and was confronted by my mother. She was highly upset. My best friend has fallen into a coma. His name is Blake in "The World". You don't understand how important this person is to me. I know this might be hasty, but I must seek revenge. I want to know who or what put Blake into a coma. I need more explanation. I'm going to see if I can find any clues to how Blake fell into a coma. I might need your help. Please met me at Aqua Capital Mac Anu if you can help.

Coal finished typing his message and logged into "The World". He started hoping he would find answers and someone would help him.[/color]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=navy][size=1]Kayla and Sakura ran up to the Gott Statue and opened the treasure chest, laughing.

"That was so funny! I can't believe they would do that to each other!" Sakura said almost falling over.

Kayla smiled. "I know, it's so much fun to charm and confuse monsters." she laughed and looked inside the chest.

"Not much, is there?" Sakura said.

Kayla shook her head and the two began splitting the treasure.

[b][u][i]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/b][/u][/i]

"Huh? Oh, I have new mail." Kayla said.

"So do I." Sakura added. "I'm going to go check it."

Kayla nodded. "I'm going to, too. Meet you back here afterwards?" Sakura nodded and they both Logged Out.

[b][u][i]ALTIMIT Browser[/b][/u][/i]

Kayla clicked on the mail and opened it.

[i]To: Sakura, Kia, Shadow Mika, Flame, Kayla

I just logged out not too long ago and was confronted by my mother. She was highly upset. My best friend has fallen into a coma. His name is Blake in "The World". You don't understand how important this person is to me. I know this might be hasty, but I must seek revenge. I want to know who or what put Blake into a coma. I need more explanation. I'm going to see if I can find any clues to how Blake fell into a coma. I might need your help. Please met me at Aqua Capital Mac Anu if you can help.[/i]

Kayla replied to the message.

[i]To: Coal

I'll be in Aqua Capital Mac Anu soon. Sakura should be there also. See you there.[/i]

She sent the message and logged back into "The World".

[b][i][u]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/b][/u][/i]

Kayla logged in just as Sakura did. "Did you get Coal's message?" Kayla asked.

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, I did. I hope we can help him."

"I hope so, too." Kayla said.[/color][/size]

James only got about 5 mins. of sleep before he got Coal's message. Afterwards he replied that he would be in Mac Anu in about a second, James went into his kitchen and got a cup of coffee.

"Stay awake James, your friends need you" he stated as he drank his coffee.

{The World}
Mac Anu-The Aqua Capital

Once Shadow logged in, he was greeted by Sakura and Kayla once he got there.

"So you got coal's message as well i see" stated Sakura. Shadow nodded at them as he yawned.

"Maybe you should get some rest, you dont look so good" said Kayla.

"I'm a late nighter, I tried mailing Flame but got no responce. I'm a little worried about our problem, I think its time we met up in the real world to make our statagy" stated Shadow

[color=royalblue][size=1]Sakura thought for a minute. [I]Where in the world, or should I say real world(I had to do that :p), could we meet...[/I] Sakura thought. Suddenly, Kayla snapped her fingers. "Me and Sakura both live in Tokyo, and there's this internet cafe on Yoko Street. We can meet there [I]and[/I] get on The World," She explained. "Hey! That's right! Why didn't I think of that?" She asked herself. Shadow nodded. "I know the place your talking about. What time?" He asked.

Sakura thought about this as well. "Me and Kayla get out of school at three, and it takes about a half hour for us to get home....how about 4, on Thursday?" She asked. Kayla nodded and they looked at Shadow. "Well, I guess I can take a break from work at four...but I only get about an hour or so on breaks," He told them. "Alrighty then, Thursday at four!" Kayla said happily.

Sakura suddenly had a sour look on her face. "I have to go. My mom wants me to go to the store with her. I keep telling her that this is important, but there's no reasoning with the lady! Tell Coal I wqould be here, and when I get back tell me what happened." Sakura demanded. Kayla saluted her jokingly as Sakura logged out.

[center][u][b]Real World[/u][/b][/center]

"Mom you pick the worse times to do these things!" Katsuki said, looking for a decent t-shirt. She was in her pajama top before, figuring she was giong to go to bed right after she logged out.

"Stop complaining. I'm gonna buy you something too you know. Besides, you spend too much time in your room. You need to exercise!" Her mom yelled from the first floor. Katsuki grabbed a pair of socks and ran down the steps. "Mom! I do extremely important things up there! I've told you, I'm trying to find and--" She tried to explain but her mother interrupted. "You're trying to find and destroy a myth. A computer virus can't send people into comatoses. The only one that did that was the Deadly Flash, and they ended up dead. Still, there were only seven!" Her mother argued.

Katsuki stood up, one sock on. "Then why is Dad in the hospital mom? Huh? Explain that!" She yelled, stomping her foot on the ground. Her mother closed her eyes and looked at the floor. "Go back up to your room then. I don't care anymore. You know you're on a wild goose chase." She said angrily. Katsuki stormed up to her room and logged back in.

[center][u][b]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/center][/b][/u]

Sakura logged in. Kayla and Shadow were still talking. Sakura stormed to them, mumbling things. Kayla looked at her. "I thought you had to go to the store." She said. "My mom and me had an arguement. She was saying the virus didn't exist. I brought up the subject of my father and she told me to go back upstairs." Sakura growled. Shadow looked confused. "What's wrong with your dad?" He asked. Sakura looked sad instead of angry. "My dad...played The World, before I did. He had an encounter with the virus and he..." Her voice trailed off. [/color][/size]

Shadow felt sorry for Sakura's father and knew the same must have happened to his friend.But with that Shadow was reminded of something he forgot to do in the real world.

"Sorry girls, i have to leave for a while, give coal a message telling i'll be back soon" Stated Shadow as he quickly logged off The World.

{Real World}

James walked down the hospital wing where coma-patients are held. HE entered one of the rooms to find a guys laying in bed the same age as James. James had took a seat that was against the wall and pulled it next to the person.

" Hey...hey there keith" James said under his breath. "Your room looked so boring I'd thought lfowers would give it a little color. Listen Keith.....i've found some people in the game who are doing what we tried to do, stop the virus. I trust them, their in for the same reasons as we were, well get you and the others out of the game somehow....i promise that" With that JAmes left the room and walked down the hall, he noticed a name that was familiar to him.....Kia!

"It couldn't be" JAmes said as he slowly opened the door and was shocked to what he had seen. "Kia, its really you" he stated as he looked at the medical review. He only payed attention to one part of the review:

"Found unconcious after playing a game!"

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=darkred]Carrie walked around the hospital she noticed a man standing infront of a door.
"Hi you know her?Pretty sad seeing people you know in such bad condcion.I mean passing out after playing a game.Kinda creppy".
"Uh ya.What are you here for"?The man said.
''Huh oh I help out here.I don't nomarlly get paid but my computer broke down and I need some cash to fix it".
"Hum my names James".
"Names Fl... er Carrie sorry kinda forgot I'm in the real world.Well I better get going got homework.Uhg''!Carrie walked off to the elvator.James stood there for a while but then ran after her and jumped in the elvator.He leaned down as the doors shut behind him breathing hard.They where the only ones in the elevator.Carrie looked at him oddly. [/COLOR]

After James made it into the elevator doors he slowly got up and pushed the main level button.

"Sorry bout' that, i forgot to ask you to hold the door. But it doesn't look like it would of helped" he stated as he brushed himself off a bit. Carrie was still puzzled but then snapped out of her dazed look and stood in her place. "You see, i'm also a player of the world, my player in the world is called Shadow Mika" Once James said that Carrie gasped for a moment but then covered it up with a fake cough.

"You dont say, thats interesting" she stated.

"Yeah, we've found something that might be related to the cause of all these players going into acoma. So far i've been able to find some nice people who want to help out, some like: Sakura, Coal, Kitty, KAyla, and Flame. We're all going to meet at the Internet Cafe later thursday at four but we need to get a hold of Flame" At that moment the elevator landed on the first floor, James got off. "It was nice meeting you Carrie" he stated as he left.

"Bye James, hope Flame gets your message and everything works out fine." Carrie yelled as the elevator doors closd again. James put his keys in his Mozda and drove away.

"I know you'll show up Flame" as he gave a smirk on his face.

[COLOR=darkred]"You need to study for your final exam Carrie.Sorry but I can't allow you to go."Carrie's father said.
"But dad I need to go''.
''Sorry but tour grades are importtant plus the computer needs to be fixed''.
''Fine".Carrie said coldly and walked to her room.She slamed the door and fell on her bed.
''This sucks.How am going out of here and without dad knowing"?
Carrie laid on her red beadspread flipping through the pages of her thick textbook.She looked up at the atomic clock on the wall and say that it read 3:30.
"I've been studing for two hours!Dad has to let me go".Carrie got up and pulled on her tenis shoes and put her digtal watch on.As she was about to open the door her hand brushed against a silver chained neckless she picked it up and put it around her neck.She waved goodbye to her dad and raced out the door befor he could say a word.She grabbed her scooter and pushed off.Carrie fingered the vile that hung from the chain.It contained the blood of her mother who had died when she was young leaving Carrie in the care of her father.Carrie hadn't wore it at the hospital because the nurses didn't like it.Carrie then relized that she had no idea where the Internet Cafe was.She pulled over and asked for dirctions the man looked at her oddly as he looked at the vile but told her how to get there anyway.In a few minutes Carrie was there she glanced at her watch and saw that it read 4:08.
"I'm late"!Carrie said as she folded up her scooter and attached it to her pack she cheaked inside to make sure she had her playing gogles and closed the pack.She always toke them with her she was afrid her father would chuck them if she left them at home.Carrie walked inside the Internet Cafe and looked around. [/COLOR]

[color=navy][size=1]Kayla looked around. "Damn, Mom's making me do the laundry. I'll be at the Cafe ASAP, though." She logged out.

[i][b][u]Real World[/b][/i][/u]

Kayla quickly did the laundry. She did it so fast she wasn't sure she had even put a dryer sheet in the dryer or detergent in the washer.

"Ok Mom! I'm done!" she yelled after throwing the last load into the washer.

"Ok, you can go do what you want then." her mom yelled back.

She ran to her room and grabbed her Neuro Goggles and backpack. She put her goggles and controller inside the backpack and grabbed her stocking cap, it was rather cold outside.

She pulled her coat on, yelled to her mom where she was going, grabbed her shoes and put them on as she ran out the door.

She looked at her watch as she hopped on her bike. "4:30! Oh, I'm way late! I hate chores!" she yelled and began peddling down the road to the Cafe.

[b][i][u]Internet Cafe[/u][/i][/b]

Kayla parked her bike outside on the bike rack and walked inside the Cafe. She looked around and saw Katsuki sitting at a table with a few other people.

Kayla walked up to them. "Sorry I'm late. My Mom made me do--"

"She made you do [i]all[/i] the laundry, didn't she?" Katsuki said, smiling slightly.

Kayla frowned. "It's not funny Katsuki!" she yelled and sat down in a chair near a girl.

"Well, Kayla, this is Carrie a.k.a. Flame," she pointed to the girl across from Kayla. She smiled and waved to me. "that's James a.k.a. Shadow Mika," she pointed to a man beside Carrie. He smiled at Kayla. "and that's Amber a.k.a. Coal." she pointed to the girl next to Kayla. Kayla frowned. "Wait, you're a girl in real life, but a guy in "The World"?" She exclaimed. Amber nodded.

Kayla shook her head. "Well, let's get to work then." she said and smiled at the group.[/size][/color]

James had gotten a Tall Mocha before the other came into the cafe. They all introduced themselves from there.

"I'd wish i could help you longer, but I have to get back to work in an hour" He stated as he sat next to Kayla. They all put on there nural goggles.

"It'll be alright so dont worry about it. We'll message you for hel or if we find something new" Carrie stated. They all logged into the World.

{The World}
Username: Shadow Mika
PAssword: ********

{Mac Anu-The Aqua Capital}

Shadow and the others had logged into the game, but they saw something on the message boards that interested them.

"The monster who cannot be defeated....do you think this has to do with Aura and the phase monster" Shadow asked Sakura but she gave a slight shrug. At the time, Kia had entered the Mac Anu server and looked surprised that the group was there.

"He all, whats up" she asked with a smile. Flame explained everything to her, now they had everyone the needed. Everyone had entered the chaos gate to go back to that dungeon area except Shadow.

"Aren't you coming with us" Kayla asked

"I'm a bit more puzzled about the monster who can't die" he stated as he walked up next to them at the gate. I'll check it out in the Beta server, i'll keep in touch though" Shadow said as he was transported to the beta server. The others had been transported to the dungeon area where they saw Skeith.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Kayla looked around the field. She didn't see anything wrong at all. "I hope this isn't a hoax, we've been getting a lot of these lately..." she mumbled and led the group to the dungeon.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]The group entered the stone wall dungeon and still didn't notice anything strange. They quickly made their way through to the bottom level, only stopping for Sakura to collect eggs.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]"Sakura, haven't you got enough Bear Cat Eggs for one day?" Kayla complained.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Sakura shook her head. "I'm not going to stop collecting eggs throughout this whole dungeon! I want a Bony Grunty!" Kayla shook her head as Sakura ran to a Golden Egg and grabbed it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]---A Little Farther Into The Dungeon---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]"Well, here's the last room." Flame said.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Sakura nodded. "Is everyone ready?"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Coal, Flame, Kia, and Kayla all nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]"Remember, if it's Skeith or something, immediately take off your Neuro Goggles if it comes near you. We can't fight it. Not yet." Kayla ordered. Everyone nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]They all ran into the next room. Kayla, in the real world, had put one hand on the side of her Neuro Goggles, and was now playing with one hand.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]She had been expecting to see Skeith, Aura, or even some other Phase. But all she, and the rest of the group saw was a Twin Blade boy. He looked at the group.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]"I see you read the post on the board as well." He said and the group nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Kayla stepped forward. "Your name wouldn't happen to be Kite, would it?" she asked. The boy nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]She then ran up to him. "Kite, my friends and I, are investigating the strange happenings in "The World" as well. I know about your Bracelet. I know that the only way to defeat the Phases is if you use your Bracelet to Data Drain the monster." She explained to him. "So, will you help us?" she asked. Kite thought about it for a moment before nodding.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]"Lately, I've been getting a lot of these kind of hoax areas. I've seen a few on the board and checked them out and sometimes people email areas to me because they think it's funny to play tricks on me." Kayla said with an angered tone.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Kite nodded. "Yeah, I've seen a lot of hoax areas on the board. People think this is just a joke. That nothing is going to happen. That this is just something that's not going to escalate into something dangerous."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]The rest of the group walked up behind Kayla. She introduced them all to Kite.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]She looked around. "I have other things I have to do elsewhere in "The World" so, I'll see you three," she pointed to Sakura, Coal, and Flame. "later, in the Cafe. Maybe I'll see you later in "The World" or something." she said to Kia and Kite. They all nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Just before Kayla used a Sprite Ocarina, Sakura took her off to the side. "Where are you going?" she demanded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Kayla smiled. "To Net Slum. I want to talk with Helba and I told Elk to meet me there as well."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Sakura shook her head. "You've really got a thing for him, don't you?" Kayla smiled and nodded. "Have you met him in the real world yet?" Sakura asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]Kayla smiled mysteriously. "Maybe, maybe not. That's something that I'm not going to tell you..." she used a Sprite Ocarina and left the dungeon.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=dimgray]OOC- Eeeeeh!! Elk!!! Oh, and we had to meet Kite so as we can defeat the Phases. *marvels in the glory of how long her post was*[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]Sakura used a Sprite Ocarina as well. She had buisness in another field. Soon she was in Mac Anu again. She ran behind the alley behind the magic shop and found a female Heavy Blade. "So Angle. What's this guy look like? What class was he?" Sakura asked.

"Slow down Sakura, I'll tell you everything. He had green hair with a bandana. He also a a scar on his cheek. He also had really tacky pants. I think he was a Twin Blade too." Angle told Sakura. Sakura nodded. [I]So, a Twin Blade player killer. This should be fun.[/I] Sakura thought. "Thanks Angle. I'll get on it right away. The keywords you last saw him in were "Hideous Forbidden Wavemaster," right?"

Angle nodded and Sakura warped there as soon as you could spell Mississippi. As soon as she got there, she heard a thud and a few 'boings.' [I]Was that Grunty Food? No...must be that one player killer I heard about. Best be on my gaurd,[/I] she thought. She followed the sound of the thud, checking her back every so often. Soon, she found a player's body disinagrate. She stared a moment until she turned around, figuring he warped out by now. Suddenly, there was a blade near her neck.

"Member Address, please." Said a male voice. Sakura smiled. "So, you're Sora? I guess the rumors are both both true and false. The true part is that you still access. The false part is that you're invincible." She said with a smirk. The blades tightened their grip, but she wasn't worried. "You think you can beat me? Especially in your position at the moment?" Sora said.

"A true warrior never sneaks behind, thats just cowardly. If you truly believed in your skills, you would allow me to defeat you without this much talking. And now, I shall take revenge on Angle!" She said. She raised her blades and knocked Sora's away. She quickly jumped behind him and slashed at him, causing about half his HP to drop. Sora was officially ticked now. He slashed at her with one blade, narrowly missing her side.

Sakura took out a scroll and used The Hanged Man to paralyze him, since she didn't know the skill. "Well then Sora, I think this outta do you in. Well, if you need anything don't hesitate to call. But I think you should stick around here for a while!" She said, smirking and she gave him her Member Address. "Later," She said to him, winking as a taunt and warped out.

Angle was waiting right next to the Chaos Gate when Sakura came back. "Well Angel, I dont think he's going to bother you for a while. But I need to log out, my mom just came. I think we're going to visit my dad..." She said. Angle nodded and Sakura logged out.

--------------
Real World
--------------

Katsuki lifted Kayla's Neuro Goggles to tell her where she was going and left with her mother to the hospital. Katsuki got out as soon as her mother parked and ran inside, up the satirs, and into her father's room. She wanted to tell him how she's been doing in the game.

"Hey dad. I bet you wouldn't believe what I've been doing. I think you're going to come out of that coma soon, so hang tight. Ok? Don't worry. Me and Kayla will save you..." She said, her voice trailing off a little. She sat down and stared at her father's motionless body. Katsuki smiled, thinking about how far she'd come since her dad taught her how to play "The World." [I]Don't worry Dad. You'll be back soon. I promise...[/I] She thought
---------------
WHEEE! Sora ish mine! *huggles Sora*[/font][/size][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]OOC- My stupid computer was being stupid again and didn't post my very long post. Now I have to try and remember...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]---Net Slum---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Kayla, I haven't seen you in awhile. What did you wish to meet with me about?" Helba asked as Kayla Gated In to Net Slum.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"I wanted to talk about Kite, the bearer of the Bracelet." Kayla answered as Helba and her began walking around Net Slum.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Helba nodded. "Yes, Kite, the bearer of the Bracelet. A key asset to our plans. Without him, we cannot defeat the Phases."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Yeah, well, I met him today while checking out that area that was posted on the board. He's agreed to help." Kayla informed Helba.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"I though he would. Next time you see him, please tell him to meet me here." Helba said and Gated Out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla nodded. "Ok Helba. Will do..." she mumbled and walked to the other side of Net Slum where Elk was waiting for her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]---Plenteous Smiling Hypha---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Isn't this place beautiful, Kayla?" Elk asked. Kayla nodded. Elk and her were laying amongst the flowers and grass of Elk's favorite area.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]The area was a very beautiful one. Wild flowers and grasses grew everywhere. Mushrooms, Grunty Food, were plentiful and very easy to spot.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Kayla, can we meet at the Internet Cafe again?" Elk asked suddenly and unexpectedly.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla stared at him. "Of course Elk. Why?" she questioned.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Because it's fun to be with you outside of "The World". I really like you. So, when can we?" he asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla looked up into the sky. "Can you come right now? Because I'm actually at the Cafe at this moment." she answered, looking back over at Elk.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Elk smiled. "Ok. I'll be there soon." he Gated Out as did Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]---Real World---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla pulled her Neuro Goggles off and looked at Carrie and Amber. She hated to leave the two without telling them anything but meeting Elk was something she had to do alone. She didn't want the two tagging along or something.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla silently put her Neuro Goggles and Controller into her backpack and slipped it on. She walked out of the Cafe, taking one last glance at Carrie and Amber before the Cafe doors closed.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]That was way different from what I was originally going to post, but, I think this one is much better.[/color][/size][/font]

"Tsukasa, yes...i know him very well" Bear said as he was walking along side of Shadow in a volcano feild. "But may I ask why you would want to see him" Bear continued to question.

"Dont you mean her" Shadow replied quickly, Bear just gave a smirk and they continued to walk. "Isn't he now your child BEar...afterall, you did adopt him once he was able to log out right" Shadow asked as they came to a cliff.

"Yes, hes doing quite well now and loves the world even more. But right now he's off with Mimiru shopping, but I know someone that can help you more...actually two people" Bear stated as they headed back to Mac Anu.

{Mac Anu-The Aqua Capital}

"Who would they be" Shadow asked, then he suddenly got two member addresses from Bear. Shadow looked shocked once he knew who they were. Then he gave bear his member address before he logged off.

"So....Subaru and Crim! I should inform the other" Shadow said as he logged off. Once he did...Kayla was missing, so he waitd until everyone logged out so he could tell them. In the meantime, he bought some coffee and read a magazine.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla waited patiently outside for Elk to get there. She looked at her watch. "6:00. Wonder if Mom'll let me take him back home for dinner." she said quietly.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]She looked down the road and saw Elk pedaling towards her on his bike. He hit his brakes and schreeched to a stop next to her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]He smiled. "Hi Kayla." he hopped off his bike and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back. "Hi Elk." she grabbed her bike from the bike rack and climbed on. Elk got back on his bike.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"So, where do you want to go, Kayla?" Elk asked as they slowly pedaled down the street.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]She looked at him and shrugged. "How about you come back to my house? My mom should be making dinner pretty soon." she suggested. Elk nodded and the two pedaled towards Kayla's house.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---After Dinner, In Kayla's Room---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla and Elk both put on their Neuro Goggles and picked up their controllers. Kayla turned the game on and the two logged in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]USERNAME: Kayla[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]PASSWORD: ******[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]USERNAME: Elk[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]PASSWORD: ********[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Aqua Capital Mac Anu---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Where should we go, Elk?" Kayla asked. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Elk looked around. "Let's go to the Theta Server. It's open now, and if we did, we could level up a lot because the area's there are a lot stronger." Kayla nodded and they both used the Chaos Gate to go to the Theta Server's Root Town, Highland City Dun Loireag.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Theta Hidden Smiling Wavemaster---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"This area is beautiful as well." Kayla mumbled as Elk and her stared up at the sky, but on guard in case any monsters came wandering by.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Yeah..." Elk mumbled.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Elk! I just love him...[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Flame noticed that two players had appeared at the gate.She smiled and finshed defeting the monster she had been fighting.With a final swipe the beast dissappeared.
"Alright way to go".Her companion said smiling.
"Whatever.You know you could of fought with and just stood there Pyothon.And question why does your player name always have to deal with a snake"?
"Because I loves not like love.They're very interesting".
"Ya ya lets go say hi to those players over there".
Flame and Pyothon walked over to the two players.
"Hi I'm Fla..Kayla I your still playing but you left the cafe"?!
"You her Flame"?Pyothon asked as he tilted his head to a side.
"Flame what are you doing here and whose your friend"?
"Well where here to level and my names Pyothon".
"Well you heard him.Whoes your friend kinda cute"?
"Hey what am I dead weight"!
"No your not cute.Your helpful".
[/COLOR]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]SM13, I hate to be mean but I can barely understand what you said. Next time you post, you think you could maybe clarify who's saying what and maybe read back over your post before posting it because you've forgotten a lot of words that can make a sentence hard to understand, words like [font=Arial Black]a[/font].[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]I'm such a grammar freak...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Well, Flame, this is Elk. He's, he's my, friend. A very close friend." Kayla explained to Flame.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Flame smirked. "You mean he's your boyfriend, right?"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Well, I guess you could put it that way." Elk mumbled. Elk was wasn't very comfortable when talking to a number of people at one time. He was socially inept.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"We're here to admire the wonders of Virtual Realism and to level up." Kayla said.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Flame nodded. "Well, have you found out anything of importance?" she asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla shook her head. "No, I was just about to go check the board, though." she grabbed Elk and they both Logged Out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---The Board---[/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Re: The Monster Who Cannot Be Defeated[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Author: Kayla[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]This area is a hoax. There was no monster there.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Highland City Dun Loireag---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla looked around. "I guess I should try and call everyone to see if they've found out anything." she mumbled and began calling everyone.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]A Phase may be coming soon.[/color][/size][/font]

[Message Board]
To: Kayla, Coal, Flame, Sakura, Kia
[Personal Message]

"Hey guys, i think i got some information about how we might be able to get our loved ones out of acoma. I talked to Bear today and he gave me the member address' of Subaru and Crim, i'll talk to them and we might be able to get even more info. Also while looking for the monster who cannot be defeated i've found some information about that monster with the red wand! It was last seen by a group in the Beta Server, but now that area is blocked. If someone can get a hold of Helba I think we might be able to get in there, plus all the monsters there have been upgraded and are now really touvh for some reason and its a good place to level up. By the time you read this i'll be out of the cafe and at my house, i'll log in when i get there 'cause i gotta feed my huskies pups. We'll group in Mac Anu-The Aqua Capital oncce everyone gets this message."

~Shadow Mika

[Real World]

James arrived at his house around 6pm. His litle husky pup and dogs ra to him at the door. After he fed them he took a shower and changed into his PJ's (sweat pants and under-shirt) and sat at his computer. He had once of his husky dogs on his lap as he logged back into The World.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=seaGreen]Katsuki got into the car and started thinking about what the nurses said to her.

[center][b][i][u]Before that[/u][/b]

"I dont need some idiotic nurses telling me whats true or false! Just back off!" Katsuki yelled at her mother who was trying to get a nurse to tell her that no one could fall into a coma by playing a game. Her mother got angry again and pulled her outside the hospital. "Listen to me Katsuki! From now on, you are no longer allowed to play that silly game! You have been doing nothing but that ever since your father has been in a comatose. Your grades have dropped, you dont talk to me or your sister any more, and you just met with online strangers! What if they kidnapped you? What then, huh?" Her mother yelled.

Katsuki stepped away from her mother. "Shut up mom! You're nothing but a dang hippocrit! You raise your kids saying 'do what you believe is right' and now you're trying to stop me from doing just that! Either you're going to stick to your word or become a retarded hippocrit that goes back on everything and everyone else! You choose. But while you do that, I'm going to continue help Dad!" She shouted. Her mother drew back, knowing she was beaten. "Get in the car." Was all that she dared to say.[/center][/I]

After about fifteen minutes they were back home. Katsuki quickly took her shoes off, did her chores, and went upstairs to her room. She quickly logged in after putting her Neuro Goggles on.

[/color][color=black]Username: Sakura
Password: ******[/color][color=seagreen]

[center][i][b][u]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/center][/i][/b][/u]

Sakura logged in and looked around. There was no sign of any of her group. She sighed and walked over to the bridge. Looking down, she saw a boat float along. Inside it, there were five red knights, a girl dressed in blue, and a man in red. Sakura recognized each one. "Subaru! Crim! Hi!" She yelled to them, waving her arm. Subaru and Crim looked up and waved back.

As soon as the boat stopped, Sakura boarded. "Sakura. What brings you here?" Subaru asked quietly. Sakura smiled. "I just wanted to say hi to old friends. Subaru, what have you been up to? Hey! Are you still in touch with that Wavemaster? Tsukasa I think his name was." Sakura asked. Subaru looked down for a moent before she nodded her head.

"And what have you been up to, Crim?" Sakura asked, looking to him. "I've been busy with work, I haven't had much time to access. So what have you been doing Sakura? We've heard you've taken down Sora, the player killer. Is that true?" Crim asked.

Sakura puffed out her chest proudly. "That it is. Sora was no match for me. Its realy all in a days work for Sakura! The Player Killer's Doom!" She joked. Subaru and Crim laughed at her, but one of the knights seemed unusually displeased. He stepped forward, frowning at the three. "Lady Subaru, if this is true then she herself must be a player killer herself." He said. Subaru frowned at him.

"Stand down Silver Knight. Sakura has special permission from the Administrators and is allowed to kill any player killers she may meet. Please do not treat Sakura with such harsh judgements. She has in fact saved me once and that is how we know each other." Subaru said. All the knights stared at both Subaru and Sakura. "Hey Subaru, can I talk to you? About the..." Sakura said, lowering her voice," about the comatose players?" Subaru nodded, and they spoke ever so quietly about Sakura's father, and all the other players that she knew that were in comatoses.

"I see...I dont know how to help right now but if you need anything, contact me. You have both mine and Crim's member address, right? And also, you should seek the help of Helba." Subaru said. The Silver Knight looked very mad, but Crim and Subaru only smiled. "Yes, Kayla is in contact with Helba. And goes to Net Slum often." Sakura said. "Well, see all of you later!" Sakura said, as she jumped off the boat and onto the land.

Sakura stopped in her tracks as she was about to go to the chaos gate. She had new mail. Quickly, she logged out and checked her email. It was from, suprisingly, Sora.

[i][/color][color=black]To: Sakura
Subject: Rematch

That wasn't a fair fight, as you said. Meet me in Hidden Gluttonus Sea of Sand for a rematch. Come alone.[/I][/color][color=seagreen]

Sakura laughed at Sora's attempt to be better than her. She logged in and warped to the area Sora instructed. He was waiting there for her. "Hello! Still think you're better than me?" He asked, holding up his blades. Sakura flipped her hair, and pulled out her own. She grinned evilly, and stared him down. "You really want a rematch then. Alright. But I'm not going easy on you!" She said, practically whispering.

They stared each other down for a moment, waiting for the other to move. Finally Sora charged at her, his blades ready for a kill. Sakura jumped forward, dodging him compleatly. She smirked at him. "You really need to work on aim, Sora. I should except more from an expert player killer!" She taunted. She ran quickly to him, and they slashed at each other. Each slash did an eighth of both their HP, soon they were at the point where the next hit would determine who'd loose.

"Well Sora, it looks like you're stronger than you look, but it still seems that you're weaker than me!" She said as their blades locked together. Sora grinned evilly. "The same goes for you, little girl. You should really learn who to pick your fights with. Because this fight is done." He teased. He thrust one of his blades straight into her side, cuasing all her HP to be drained. Sora smirked and warped out, feeling very victorious.

After seeing the Game Over sceen, Katsuki took her Neuro Goggles off and went downstairs. "Mom, I going out!" She yelled as she put her shoes on. She wanted to go tell Kayla what just happened. She got on her bike and pedaled away to Kayla's house. "She's up in her room. She's on the computer with a friend. Good luck getting her off." Kayla's mom told her. Katsuki walked up into Kayla's room to find that she and a strange boy were playing "The World." Katsuki grinned, she carefully slid the Neuro Goggles. "Mom, leave us alone! We're trying to play--KASUKI?!" She yelled. Katsuki nodded, smiling. "So, Who's your friend here?" She asked.
--------
MWAHAHAHA...erm sorry about that[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]*sweatdrops*[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Katsuki, this is Elk." Kayla mumbled. Katsuki grinned wider.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"I knew you'd met him outside "The World!" Katsuki exclaimed.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Elk had took off his Neuro Goggles. "Um, who are you?" he nervously asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"I'm Katsuki. You'd know me as Sakura in "The World," though." Katsuki introduced herself.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Elk nodded. Kayla motioned to the computer. "You going to plug-in and play or what?" she asked. Katsuki smiled. "Sure." she pulled out her Neuro Goggles and her controller.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Highland City Dun Loireag---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla looked around. "Kite should be here. I told him to come." she yawned and called him over Flash Mail. He responded that he couldn't be there for a little while. Kayla nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Well, what should we do until he gets here?" Sakura asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla shrugged. "Lets go to Aqua Capital Mac Anu." she suggested. The three walked up to the Chaos Gate and went to Mac Anu.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Aqua Capital Mac Anu---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"This is relaxing, isn't it Elk?" Kayla said, turning to Elk. They were sitting on a boat with Subaru, Crim, Sakura, and a few Crimson Knights, floating down a stream in Mac Anu. Elk nodded. "Yeah, it is." he was a bit nervous being around all of the people but he was doing okay.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]The Silver Knight spoke to Sakura. "Is this Kayla?" he asked suspiciously. Sakura smirked. "Yeah, that's her. I'd be careful if I was you though. If you mess with her, she'll do some pretty nasty stuff to you." The Silver Knight frowned. "I'll get her...one day..." he mumbled and went back with the rest of the Crimson Knights.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Subaru shook her head. "Silver Knight is never going to give up on arresting/deleting anyone who is in league with Helba." then Subaru lowered her voice. "is Kayla a Hacker?" she whispered. Sakura shrugged. "Not that I know of. Of course, I didn't even know she knew Elk in the real world so she could be."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Crim looked around and saw a player waving at the boat to stop. Crim stopped it and let the player on. "You're Shadow Mika, I take it?" he concluded. Shadow Mika nodded. Crim called Subaru over and the three began to talk.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla looked around. "Shoot, I have to go meet Kite!" she exclaimed. The boat hadn't begun moving again so she grabbed Elk and pulled him off onto land with her. Sakura said bye to Subaru and Crim and jumped off after Kayla and Elk.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Sorry I'm late Kite." Kayla apologized. Kite nodded. "It's ok. I haven't been here very long anyway." he looked around. "So, where are we going?" he asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla smiled. "Net Slum." she answered and led Sakura, Kite, and Elk to the Chaos Gate. "Lambda Cultural City Carmina Gadelica..." she muttered.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Real World, In Kayla's Room---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]In the real world, Kayla had pulled out her laptop and opened up a program. She hooked the laptop up to the main computer and used the program to hack into Lambda Server. Katsuki had lifted up her Neuro Goggles slightly upon hearing the words of an in-accessible Server.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Katsuki gasped. "Kayla, you're, you're--" Kayla interupted her. "Yes, I'm a Hacker. Why do you think I admire Helba? She's the one who taught me everything I now know about Hacking." Katsuki shook her head. "Well, I guess, now that I know you're a Hacker, there's only one more thing I don't know about you."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla frowned. "The reason I'm trying to return "The World" to normal, to help the comatose victims, is because--" Kayla's mom walked in. "Kayla, it's getting late. You need to go to bed. Just because you're on Winter Vacation doesn't mean you can stay up late every night." she looked at Katsuki and Elk. "Are your friends staying the night?" she asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Katsuki and Elk looked at each other, then at Kayla's mom, then at Kayla as she casually closed her laptop so as her mom didn't see her hacking program. "We'll go call our Mom's." Elk and Katsuki said and put their Neuro Goggles and Controllers down on the computer desk. They left the room with Kayla's mom.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla put her Neuro Goggles back on.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Lambda Server Root Town Cultural City Carmina Gadelica---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Sorry about the delay, Kite. Sakura and Elk will be back in a minute." Kayla informed Kite.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]Hmm...mwahahaha...I worship Helba...[/color][/size][/font]

Shadow had finished talking to Crim and Subaru on the boat, he was let off near the magic shop at Mac Anu.

"I'll contact you when we find more informatin" Subaru stated, Shadow then waved and headed to the Chaos Gate. Suddenly he stopped, he had received mail from a person named Sora.
"If your looking for the monster who cannot be defeated, come to Exsisting Marvel Platue"

~Sora

Shadow didn't know what to make of the message, and he didn't knwo how this person got his member address..it was all strange to him. He entered the gate and went to the area

[Exsisting Marvel Platue]

The area was dark and full of lava, monsters roamed around but didn't seem to notice shaodw, if they did they didnt seem to care he was there. It was an odd place to be in, then a shadowy figure kept on hopping all over the place until it came in the light.

"Well you must be Shadow Mika, you dont look tough to handle me" Sora stated as he scratchd his head with his blades.

"What is it that you want from me" Shadow asked, but Sora did not reply. Out of no where a yellow monster appeared behind Sora, two big orbs on the side and one some one in the middle with a ring of some sort inside the little orb. It made kind of like a whale sound when it appeared. Shadow stood in defence position with his staff.

"Dance" Sora said as he logged out of ht earea leaving shadow and this monster to fight. It attacked Shadow with strands of its body like rope and lashed at him, shadow tried to fight it with everything it had but nothing worked...magic, weakening, or physical attackes. When he tried he couldn't logg out of the area as Sora did, he was stuck there until he died

[Message]
To: Everyone

"I need help, i was tircked into coming to an area to fight the monster that cannot be defeated, I cannot log out or hurt this thing. COme to Delta: Exsisting Marvel Platue A.S.A.P"

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Kite, Kayla, Sakura, Elk, welcome to Paradise." Helba greeted the four. Kite looked around. "So, this is Net Slum?" he said astonished. Helba laughed. "Yes, but most call it, Paradise."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kite nodded. "Why do you want to meet with me?" he asked. Helba smiled. "To explain our, Kayla, Sakura, Elk, and the rest of her friends, plans." she said. "We need to defeat the Eight Phases and the only way to do that is with your Bracelet." Kite nodded. "Yeah, because the only way to defeat them is to Data Drain them, right?" Helba nodded. "Correct."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Kayla was listening to Helba intently, even though she knew all the plans by heart. Then she noticed that she had new mail. "Hey, I'm going to go check my mail." Sakura nodded. "I've got new mail as well." Elk and Kite said the same. Helba remained silent before Gating Out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---ALTIMIT Browser---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]To: Everyone

I need help, i was tircked into coming to an area to fight the monster that cannot be defeated, I cannot log out or hurt this thing. Come to Delta: Exsisting Marvel Platue A.S.A.P.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"The monster that cannot be defeated. Well, it's definitely not Skeith. Helba told me that Skeith was located in the Theta Server..." Kayla mumbled and deleted the message. She quickly Logged back into "The World".[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]As Kayla logged in, she noticed everyone else was there. Everyone. Sakura, Elk, Kite, Flame, Coal, Kia, Shadow Mika, Crim, Subaru, the Silver Knight (obviously just trying to protect Subaru), and even Helba.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Helba began addressing the group. "I did some quick research and I believe that this 'monster who cannot be defeated' is a "Guardian" similar to Tsukasa's was. I don't know much about how to defeat it, but I believe that if it is Data Drained by Kite, it can be killed." everyone nodded. "Now, I will be watching everyone's back and making sure everything goes according to plan." she looked to Kite, then to everyone else. "Kite, everyone, are you ready?" They all nodded. "Yes, ma'am!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Delta Existing Marvel Platue---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Ok, let's find Shadow Mika. Quickly!" Kite ordered. Everyone spread out, agreeing that they would Flash Mail each other if they found Shadow Mika and the 'monster who cannot be defeated'.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]Sakura quickly ran off on her own, yelling Shadow Mika's name every five seconds. She would never get an answer. She was so caught up in trying to find him, she didn't even know she ran into the Silver Knight. Subaru was behind him, but she was on the ground like he was.

"Get off of me!" He yelled at Sakura, pushing her away. Sakura got up and frowned. "Nice to see your not in a comatose, too. Geez you sure can be rude. I was going to apologize but not anymore. Later Subaru. If you can, call me. But not tonight. I'm at Kayla's house. Call tomorrow." She said as she started to run off again.

"SHADOW! WHERE ARE YOU MAN?!?" She screamed. At last she got an answer. "Sakura? Thank God!" She heard off to her right. Sakura went as fast as she possibly could and found Shadow Mika battling a dumb-bell looking monster. She flashed mailed everyone who came, and almost instantly everyone was there. The wavemasters used spells, the others tried phisical attacks but nothing seemed to work.

Finally, they were able to see the Gaurdian's Protect Break. Everyone looked to Kite as his bracelet shined, and seemingly expanded. Soon the Gaurdian was vaulnurable and they defeated it after it had been put to sleep for safety. Sakura smiled. [I]We defeated a monster that couldn't be defeated. Things are looking up for us.[/I] She thought. She walked over to Shadow Mika. "So who was the player that tricked you into coming here?" She asked curiously. Shadow looked at her. "His name was Sora...he was pretty strange." He said.

Sakura walked away from the group, yelled some censored words with the occasional put down, and came back grumbling. Kayla walked over to her. "What was that about?" She asked. Sakura gave her a menacing glare. "That guy really bugs me. Especially his pants...god he has horrible tastes....he dresses like a fourth grader." She said, completely ignoring the question. Kayla snickered and talked to Elk and Helba.Sakura sighed and logged out.

[center][b][u]Real World[/center][/b][/u]

Katsuki took off her Neuro Goggles and tapped Elk and Kayla on the shoulder. "I'm going to bed you two. Its like 10:30." She told them. They nodded and she got into the sleeping bag on the floor. [I]I still can't believe we defeated a monster that could not be defeated. I can't wait to rub it in Sora's face![/I] she thought. Katsuki fell asleep with her face beeming.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]" 'Night Katsuki..." Kayla mumbled as she continued playing the game.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"That was fun!" Flame said excitedly. Kayla nodded and leaned against a wall, thinking. [i]If that monster was so hard to defeat, then I just can imagine how hard it will be to defeat the Phases...I'm not sure if we can even do it anymore[/i]...she thought to herself.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Helba came up to her. "Kayla, we must prepare for the next stage of our plan. We should commence it tomorrow, but if we do, we need everyone to be well rested and wide awake because a single mistake could mean failure, and failure cannot be an option during this mission." Kayla nodded. "Ok, Helba. You're right."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla walked into the middle of the group and announced the plans. "Everyone, please get a good night's sleep and try to get on tomorrow around noon. We will commence the operation at Theta Server Root Town, Highland City Dun Loireag." she addressed the group. "Yes, ma'am!" they all responded and began logging out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]The Silver Knight was the last to Log Out. He took a last menacing glance at Kayla before disappearing in a yellow swirl. Kayla shook her head. "Wont he ever give up?" she mumbled and quickly logged out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---ALTIMIT Browser---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Huh? New Mail?" Kayla said and opened the email.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]From: Au&@[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]To: Kayla, Kite, Sakura, Elk, Subaru, Crim, Ginkan(silver knight), Shadow Mika, Flame, Coal, Helba[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]Pl3a53 (0m3 70 7h37a 8ur571n9 f0&b1dd3n f0r7w@ll5. 5k317h 1$ h3r3. Pl3@s3 c0m3 qu1cklv.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"What?" Kayla exclaimed and began to decipher the message. "Please come to Theta Bursting Forbidden Fortwalls. Skeith is here. Please come quickly." Kayla nodded. [i]Riding the wake is Skeith, the Shadow of Death, to drown all that stands.[/i] She recited in her head. It was part of the promised stanza in the Epitaph of Twilight. She sighed. "Tarvos, your end will come soon...soon, once we defeat Skeith, you're only 6 more Phases away..." she mumbled with a fierce tone and pulled her Neuro Goggles off.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Elk had already gotten out of his chair and laid down in his sleeping bag so Kayla shut the game off. She climbed into her own bed and recollected her thoughts of the past few day's events before drifting off to sleep.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Dream/Flashback---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][i]"This is fun Kayla!" Kayla's friend, Krueger, in "The World" and Trevor in the real world, said.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][i]Kayla nodded. "I told you you'd like it!" she said and then began to look around with a slight nervousness. "Something wrong, Kayla?" Krueger asked. She nodded. "This, this doesn't feel right.." she mumbled and suddenly, a large monster appeared in front of the two.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][i]Krueger went into a battle stance. "C'mon, Kayla! Lets get it!" he yelled and charged at the monster. Kayla screamed at him to stop. "NO! That's, that's--" she was cut off by Krueger's scream of pain as Tarvos, one of the eight phases, used it's spear to Data Drain Krueger. Not wanting anything to happen to herself, Kayla pulled her Neuro Goggles off and saw her friend, her cousin Trevor, in the real world, lying on the floor [color=darkslateblue]unconscious.[/color][/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---End of Dream/Flashback---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla woke up with a jolt and sat up. She looked around her room. It was still dark out but she could see a bit of a morning light out the window. She glanced at the clock. "8:30..." she mumbled and laid back down for more sleep.[/color][/size][/font]

James woke up on the floor of his house right next to his dogs who were licking him on the face to get up. He looked around, making sure he wasn't dreaming and he was at his house, he looked at his computer consul and realized he had logged out of that area. his desktop was at the menu section, he had receilved some mail while he was fighting that creature. James sat at his chair and opened his mail.

To: Kayla, Kite, Sakura, Elk, Subaru, Crim, Ginkan(silver knight), Shadow Mika, Flame, Coal, Helba

Pl3a53 (0m3 70 7h37a 8ur571n9 f0&b1dd3n f0r7w@ll5. 5k317h 1$ h3r3. Pl3@s3 c0m3 qu1cklv.

James was confused by it, he could only make out some letter, but not enough to spell any words he reconized. JAmes then closed the mail window and opened a new one to send.

[Flashmail]
To: Everyone

"Thanks everyone for helping me out back there, thanks you. Did you all get a weird message from somoeone that has some problems typing or something? I think were getting ourselves into something bigger than we expected, so i suggest that we level up a bit more before doing anything else. Also, stay in a big party for some help, i'll be in Mac Anu for a bit before going into the Delta server. ~Bye

James logged into the world after checking the boards for anything intersting.