OtakuBoards

.hack//TRUTH

DDG

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Katsuki raced out of the classroom, faster than Kayla. "Wait up!" Kayla yelled. Katsuki grinned. "Wavemaster both inside "The World" and out!" She yelled back, grabbing her skate gear out of her locker. The two rode down to the video store again. The employee grumbled something as they came in.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"What do you want today?" He asked. The girls thought for a moment and Katsuki got an idea. "You see...we watched a movie and we had to write a report on it. But nobody paid attention. Soooooooo.....we wanted the movie." She explained. The employee sighed, very relieved that they weren't going to torture him today. "Well, what's the movie called." He asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Katsuki grinned. "The Lord of the Rings 3!" She said, holding up three fingers. Kayla laughed, held up three fingers and said "Three!" as well. The employee stared at them, twitched his eye a little, and pounded his head onto the counter once. "I DON'T HAVE THAT FRIGGEN MOVIE!!!" He yelled. After he said that, the manager had come back out. "What's the meaning of this? Why are you yelling at our customers?" He asked. Kayla and Katsuki sniggered while the employee received a lecture about how the customer was always right and such.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]--------------------------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]>=) Its not that we [i]enjoy[/i] doing this....well it is. Never mind.[/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]*cracks knuckles* Alright, lets have some fun here...hehehe...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla and Katsuki held back laughs as the employee was yelled at by the Manager. As the Manager continued lecturing him, Kayla and Katsuki quickly became bored. As the minutes dragged on, Katsuki pulled out her yo-yo and began yo-yoing while Kayla pulled a piece of gum from her pocket and put it in her mouth, chewing it rather loudly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]After around ten minutes or so, the Manager walked back to the Staff Only Backroom. The employee glared at Kayla and Katsuki. "You two...will...pay..." he muttered and picked up his magazine, reading from where he had last left off. Kayla blew a small bubble with her gum and popped it with her finger. She stared at the employees hair while doing so. "Hey, Knighty, I like your hair." she commented, as she began to laugh uncontrollably. Katsuki laughed as well and the two continued making fun of his hair.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"What'd you do? Get in a fight with a lawnmower?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Looks like the lawnmower won..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The employee grumbled as he ignored the two and continued reading his magazine. As Kayla and Katsuki began to make even worse fun of his hair, he hid his head behind the magazine and sat down in the chair behind him. Upon doing so, he disappeared behind the counter causing Kayla and Katsuki to have to move right up to the counter to be able to stare and gawk at him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"You think we should give him some peanuts?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"No, you read the sign. It said: 'No Feeding the Animals'."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Oh, so that's what that said. I thought it said 'No Seeing the Animals' and that's why I left so early."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"You're such an idiot..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Am not."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Are too."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Am not."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Are too."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Am not!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Are too!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"AM NOT!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"ARE TOO!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"ENOUGH ALREADY!" the employee yelled, throwing his magazine down onto the floor. "You two, shut up and leave me alone unless you plan on renting or buying a movie or something!" he said and the two shut up, for a few minutes. Soon they were being loud and obnoxious again and giving the employee a large headache.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]They stayed at the video store for an hour or two, before deciding to finally leave. On their way out, they could hear the employee beginning to celebrate so they began to loudly sing a chorus of 'La Cucaracha'.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=indigo]---Delta-Aqua-Capital-Mac-Anu---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"Its so peaceful..." Kayla mumbled as she, Elk, Mia, Sakura, Sora, Subaru and a few Crimson Knights were riding through the waters of Mac Anu. One of the Crimson Knights spoke up. "Yes, it's very peaceful when they're aren't two girls running around acting like idiots..." he mumbled. Sakura and Kayla quickly stood up and ran over to him. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" they demanded. The Crimson Knight, wide-eyed with fear, responded that he didn't say anything and quickly headed to the back of the small group of Crimson Knights.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Feeling she had accomplished enough in scaring the Crimson Knight, Kayla sat back down while Sakura quickly found the Knight and began bullying him. She smacked him around a little with her blades before deciding to finish him off. She quickly slashed him a few times and he stumbled backwards, off the boat, and into the water. Kayla snickered as Sakura came back over and sat down near Sora. "Did you enjoy that, Sakura?" Kayla questioned as she layed back and stared up into Mac Anu's beautifully peaceful skies. Sakura laughed. "Sure did. He deserved it of course." she added as the other Crimson Knights stared at her with slightly menacing looks.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"I wonder what time it is..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Yeah, I wonder when Knighty'll be on."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]">:) Yeah, I can't wait until he comes on. I need to show him his helmet, I fixed it again, I changed it back to the way it was, just for him."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]">=) Really? Wow, why'd you do that?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"So we could have a new hobby."[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#483d8b][font=Arial][size=1]"What's it gonna be?"[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]"To steal his helmet every so often and keep it hostage for three days, then return it as if it was no big deal."[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Sweeeeeeeetttt..." Sakura said and grinned. Kayla smiled devilishly. She always had such great torturous ideas. She was cruel in that way, as was Sakura. They were both very mischievious...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]^__^ Fun...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]---------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Sakura grinned. "Well! Speak of the devil!" She said, looking at the Silver Knight who had just boarded the boat. Kayla's eyes snapped open. "The Devil? Where is he! I need my soul back!" She joked. Everyone but the Crimson Knights laughed. Sakura frowned. "You guys....are way to serious. You should lighten up and have fun once in a while." She said. In return, the Crimson Knights all frowned at her. "We aren't here to have fun, we're here to-" One Knight started to say, but he was interrupted by the fact that Kayla and Sakura had jumped off the boat and on to land.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kayla tossed the Silver Knight his helmet. "Here! You can have this! We're bored with it!" She yelled as the boat began moving again. Silver Knight began hugging his helmet affectionately. "What a wimp. I can't believe people respect him..." Sakura muttered. Kayla laughed.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla continued laughing as the Silver Knight put his helmet onto his head and began stroking it happily. She shook her head and followed Sakura as she ran towards the Chaos Gate.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Where're we going?" Kayla questioned as Sakura stopped in front of the Chaos Gate to wait for Kayla. "Oh, nowhere in real particular." she said and pulled Kayla along as she said a few keywords.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=indigo]---Lambda-Cultural-City-Carmina-Gadelica---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"What are we doing here?" Kayla asked for the third time as she followed Sakura around, who seemed to be looking for something of some sort. Sakura finally leaned against the wall and stared around. Kayla stood next to her. "What? What is it?" she asked. Sakura gave her a small grin. "You're it!" she finally said and punched Kayla on the shoulder. Sakura took off running and Kayla stood their for a few moments before registering what had happened.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Hey! Wait! That's not fair!" she yelled and chased after Sakura. Unfortunately, she couldn't catch up, because Sakura was a fast, swift Twin Blade while Kayla was a slow Wavemaster. Kayla finally stopped trying to catch Sakura and leaned against a wall. Sakura jumped down from the building above her and landed near Kayla. "Ha ha, stupid Wavemaster." Kayla gave a menacing glare and Sakura shut up but still mouthed 'stupid Wavemaster', greatly irritating Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"That's it!" Kayla yelled as Sakura kept mouthing 'Stupid Wavemaster' and acting like Kayla. Kayla put her wand out in front of her and conjured a spell. "MeAni Don!" she yelled and four large skulls dropped down onto Sakura. Sakura glared at her and quickly healed herself. She began slashing at Kayla but Kayla used every last ounce of evasion she had and evaded Sakura's attacks.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The two began an all out warfare in Carmina Gadelica and as the surroundings were cut apart, allowing the raw data to show through, a crowd gathered around them. Along with this crowd was a few unfriendly faces of whom were not happy to see the two of them destroying Carmina Gadelica with their fighting.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"You two! Stop this this instant!" yelled Lios as he appeared in the Server. A group of Crimson Knights soon warped in as well and sided with Lios, capturing the two girls to stop their fighting.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=teal][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Sakura glared at the Crimson Knight who was restraining her. "Listen here bub. I can easily get out of your grip. But if you don't let go of me in five seconds, you're going to become my 152 player that I've PK." She growled. The Crimson Knight gulped but didn't let go of her nor did the one holding Kayla. "1...." Sakura started to say.[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Kayla looked at her. "...2..." She said. Kayla grinned. "..3.." Kayla said.[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]------------[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Its short cuz i have to go NOW.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla and Sakura both hit the Crimson Knights holding them. More Crimson Knights tried to restrain them, but failed miserably as Kayla and Sakura began launching attacks at them. As the Crimson Knights fell to the ground, unconscious, Lios became angry.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Cease this nonsense immediately!" he yelled at them. The two stopped after knocking out the last of the Crimson Knights. They solemnly faced Lios. He floated down and landing near them. "You two have destroyed this server! It now will have to be closed down for repairs! You've---" Kayla and Sakura interupted him. "But! We were having fu---"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Don't you try and blame your actions on trying to have fun. There are other ways to have fun than destroying an entire server! You two, are suspended from playing 'the World' until further notice!" and with that, Lios used a force that could not be seen within 'the World' to suspend the two from playing. They were both immediately logged out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"B..b...banned?!" Kayla exclaimed, throwing down her Neuro Goggles. She shook her head in a furious rage before laughing. "A simple ban wont stop me, I'll just hack my way back in...and hack Katsuki in as well." she said, feeling important as she pulled out her laptop. She then picked up the phone and called Katsuki who answered grimly. "Hello..." she mumbled. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Katsuki, go back to your computer and open 'the World'. I'm going to hack us in." Kayla explained as she loaded her hacking program. "Alright, Kayla." Katsuki said and hung up. Kayla typed in a few commands in her hacking program and then hit the enter key, causing the commands to take immediate action.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The World was still up on her PC and Kayla watched as the commands hacked into the system and logged her in. Kayla clicked the 'Log In' button and hoped that the commands had Logged Sakura in as well.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Sakura grinned as she saw Mac Anu again. Kayla, grinning also, was right next to her. But soon they turned semi-serious. "We should keep a real low profile. That means no more Silver Knight fun..." Kayla explained grimly. Sakura moaned. "Man, stupid Lios. Oh well. As long as he doesn't check the access logs, and we don't show ourselves around him or the Crimson Knights....we should be fine. Right?" She asked. Kayla nodded and smiled. "It'll be like a spy movie. We'll become modern day ninjas!" She said, laughing at taking up a fighting pose.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Sakura laughed. "Lets sneak over to Net Slum. I'm sure Helba will help us keep our secret." She said. Kayla nodded and the two girls warped to the area.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=indigo]~~Net Slum~~[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Kayla and Sakura warped in and imeadiatly ran into the shadows as they heard a conversation between Helba and Lios.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Those two are menices. I can't believe how--"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Now now, Pig Head, their only children. You can't expect them to abide by ALL the rules, now can you?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Can and will. How can you always take their side?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"They trust me. I can't help but respect that."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"You respect idioticy?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Like I've said many times before: Pig Head."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Shut up woman."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kayla and Sakura were about to explode with anger. Being called children, idiots, and having Helba dissed was not tolerated by them. Sakura was about to attack Lios again, but Kayla stopped her. "We can't blow our cover! He'll delete us!" She reasoned. Sakura silently sighed. The two girls looked back at the 'adults' and saw Helba looking back at them. Helba smiled.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Well, Pig Head, it seems that something is in need of my attention. This is a private matter and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd warp out. Otherwise I might just--"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Alright, I'm leaving. But I'm going to come back. Keep that in mind."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Good bye."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Lios warped out and Helba 'floated' down to where Kayla and Sakura were hiding. "And good ridence." Kayla said. Sakura laughed, as did Helba. "Yes, but he did ban you, didn't he? How'd you two get back in?" Helba asked with great curiousity. Kayla grinned. "Let's just say you've taught me well." She said without a hint of modesty. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]---------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]>=D hehehe PIG HEAD! [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Helba smiled. "Ah, I should have known. You are a very good Hacker, Kayla, very good. Not many Hackers can break through a ban, but you did it." she acknowledged and Kayla grinned widely. "Now, since you two are supposed to be banned, and I'm sure you both understand that you do need to keep a low profile, I will put a barrier over both of your characters to make you invisible in the access logs and to make your every movement throughout 'the World' undectable." she proposed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla and Sakura nodded in agreement. "Sounds good, Helba. We'll do our best to keep a low profile," Sakura said and Kayla finished unhappily. "and to not bother the Silver Knight...;_;" she said and they both made unhappy and tear smilies. Helba shook her head. "Yes, alright, as long as you both are willing to do this you should be fine." she said. Just then, they could hear someone warping in. Kayla and Sakura dashed behind a wall and hid in the shadows as Lios approached Helba.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"I just checked the Access Logs, it said that those two had just warped in and then, just as soon as I had finished reading it, their names vanished!" he yelled at Helba. "What did you do? Where are they?" he demanded. Helba shook her head. "Ah, Pig-Head, it is nothing of your concern. They are only young, afterall. They don't know any be---"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Yes, they may be children but I know that even the most thick-headed child knows better than to cheat the system!" Lios shouted. "Lios, I assure you, Kayla and Sakura are no dummies. They know the rules but they break these rules because they want to help save this world, to save the real world, to save everyone. They will do what they must, whether that be abiding by the rules or breaking every single one, to achieve the outcome that they want. You should not stop these children from doing so, if you do, then you truly must be very Pig-Headed." Helba explained and Lios was lost for words.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]He took a quick look around Net Slum before warping back out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Sakura and Kayla waited a moment before coming out, even after Lios left. They heaved a heavy sigh of relief. "Helba....you've saved our skins so many times. Thanks." Sakura said as she came out. Kayla looked at Helba with a small glint of admiration in her eyes. "Helba, all those things you've said to Lios about us. Did you really mean them? You know like respecting us and us trying to save everyone and stuff. Did you actually mean it?" She asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Helba smiled. "But of course. Why would I lie about something like that?" She said in her usual tone. Suddenly, two more people warped in. Kayla and Sakura practically dived into a shadow. Helba laughed. "You two are certainly jumpy. Come back out. It's only Sora and Elk." She said. Kayla and Sakura poked their heads out of the shadow to make sure Lios hadn't come back and walked to the two boys. "Why did you two go and hide?" Elk asked, feeling a hint of lonliness. "Yeah. It's not like we're phases or anything." Sora joked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kayla explained their situation to the two. Sora grinned. "You hacked the system! You hacked the system!" He sung, teasing Kayla much more than usual. "I'm telling the teacher!" He said. Sakura sighed. "Sora...." She said quietly. Sora looked at her, momentarily stopping the verbal abuse. "Shut up." She finished. Elk and Kayla surpressed laughs. Suddenly, they heard a few more people warp in. Helba stood in front of the two, making sure they were out of site. "Welcome to Paradise: Subaru, Silver Knight, and Crim." She said, signaling to Kayla and Sakura to be on their best behavoir.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]They came out timidly. Silver Knight glared at them, but they made no response. "Subaru, Crim, we have something important to talk to you about." Sakura said. Sora grinned. "Their in trouble!" He laughed. Sakura glared at him. "I've said it many times before, Sora. SHUT UP!" She hissed. Sakura explained their situation to Subaru and Crim, hoping they'd understand. "So please do us a favor and don't tell anyone in contact with Lios that we're still accessing." Sakura begged. Crim smiled. "Of course. Why would we tell on you two? You've helped with so much and so many people, you deserve a few freebies once in a while." He said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]--------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]>=)[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla grinned. "Thanks guys, I figure, Lios'll only have us banned for a few days, so, we'll just keep sneaking in until we fight Magus, then, once that's over with, Sakura and I will wait until we're unbanned, right Sakura?" Kayla said. Sakura nodded. "I guess I can live with that. Until we're unbanned, of course, we can always torture the Silver Knight at work until---" Kayla stopped her. "Alright, Sakura, I don't think everyone wants to know our evil plans." she said, grinning slightly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Sakura grinned back and the two then listened as Subaru and Crim spoke with Helba. Just as the three finished talking, a few other people warped in. Immediately, Kayla and Sakura jumped behind a building. Helba laughed. "It's ok you two. Its just Kia and the others." she announced and Kayla and Sakura sheepishly came out from behind the building.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Helba looked around at everyone. "Well? Is everyone ready?" Helba asked. Everyone gave her odd looks. "Ready? Ready for what?" they questioned. Helba frowned. "Ready for your fight with Magus, of course." she said. Everyone stared blankly at each other. "Magus? Now?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Has it been three days already?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"I'm scared."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"I don't think I'm ready to fight it yet..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla ran in front of Helba. "She said three days to get ready so you should all be ready and if you're not, then you're going to be in some serious trouble." she said, keeping a stern, serious face. Just as she finished, ripples went through the area. A loud fuzzy like sound could be heard in the background. "Its coming! I'm leaving this up to all of you now, its in your hands.." Helba said, and warped out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Everyone looked at each other, ready to fight any foe that happened to come. Suddenly, the screen went black. Then, just as suddenly as it had turned dark, light filled the screen and they were all in a strange area.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Then, Magus arrived.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]I started it a little late, sorry, a friend was over yesterday so I couldn't post the start of the fight.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura stared at Magus for a moment. It was still as she had remembered it. Sakura trembled slightly as rage flowed through her veins. "Because of this thing.....I'll kill you!" She yelled, jumping at it. She slashed it as she landed and continued slashing it. Sakura forgot all about the plan. She needed her revenge no matter what it took.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Magus started to move around, droping leaves onto the ground. Everyone but Sakura, Kia, and the Wavemasters started attacking the leaves. Wavemasters were healing everyone while Kia and Sakura were going all-out on Magus. [i]This is too easy. My dad was at a higher level than I was when he faced Magus. Why is this so easy?[/i] Sakura thought.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]---------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Yeah, I'm about to leave so I just wanted to put a little revenge into this. ^_^ I suppose I'm back to being serious for a while. At least until we beat Magus.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla looked around. She saw Sakura and Kia fighting Magus by themselves. She wasn't all too worried, just as long as everyone else(excluding the Wavemasters), were killing off the leaves. If they didn't kill all of those leaves, then something devastating will happen. Kayla glanced at a leaf that was suddenly near her. The small timer above it read 1 second. She gasped and tried to jump out of the way, but she wasn't fast enough.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The small leaf exploded with a tremendous force and knocked her backwards into a rock sitting in the battlefield. Just as Shadow Mika attempted to heal her, Magus used its ultimate attack. All of the rest of the leaves that hadn't been destroyed exploded as Magus powered up for its attack. Large balls of light appeared above it and quickly descended towards the group. They landed near numerous people and exploded, causing most of their HP's to deminish down to less than half.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Death...and Rebirth..." Kayla mumbled as she struggled to stand up. Her health was extremely low now, only about 50 of it left. She quickly healed herself. "Ol Repth..." she mumbled and her health quickly returned to normal. She looked around as everyone began fighting the new leaves that had dropped from Magus. Just to make sure everyone was doing as they should, she yelled out a few orders. "Everyone but the Wavemasters, attack and destroy the Magus Leaves! Wavemasters, heal everyone!" she ordered and everyone nodded.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla ran over towards Magus and quickly healed Sakura and Kia who had been so involved in fighting Magus, that they hadn't notice their dramatic drop in HP. "Ola Repth!" she shouted and healed the two girls. They muttered short thanks and continued fighting.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura didn't stop her assult, even if her health meter was barely there. [i]Die Magus. Die for what you've done. Die for what you would've done if I weren't here now. Die for everything.[/i] She thought. "Twin Dragons!" She shouted. She used her skill, not midning her SP. She used every skill she had, every scroll she had, every single trick she might be able to pull off. Finally, after she had run out of SP, been hit by Death and Rebirth about three times, Magus' Protect Break arose.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sakura heaved a silent sigh of relief as Kite used Data Drain. When he was done, Kia and Sakura started attacking again. Since Magus no longer could drop leaves, the others merely watched the two girls launch an onslaught of attacks. At last, at long last, Magus fell. Kia and Sakura had both attacked at the same time, causing equal damage, and also cuasing Magus to be destroyed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sakura fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face. "Now what? Nothing good came of that. Dammit! If only we did this soner! If only! Maybe he would still be here!" She cried, pounding her fists on the ground at the end of every sentence. "Morganna....Just wait. I'll get you Morganna. You'll pay for what you've done to my life!" She yelled, though she was still crying. Kayla walked over to her started to comfort her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Sakura pushed Kayla away. "I don't need any comfort from you. Not from anyone. Please, just leave me alone until we're unbanned, ok?" she said and warped out of the area. Kayla sadly looked aound. Everyone else was congratulating each other and warping out. Kayla was now the last one left in the area. She quickly warped out to discover something.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Once back in Net Slum with everyone else, they all discovered the area being torn to pieces. The buildings and landscape around them was being destroyed. "Lets get out of here! Back to Carmina Gadelica!" Kayla yelled and the group warped from Net Slum.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Lambda-Cultural-City-Carmina-Gadelica---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]The group looked around astonished. Carmina Gadelica had been changed significantly. The server had bits of raw data showing through everywhere. The music had changed, the sky was shimmering with waves of data. The water reflected back what the sky showed, causing an eerie mysterious feel to be cast over the server.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Everyone looked at each other nervously. They didn't know what to think of what had happened to the server. Had the same effect been dealt upon the other servers? What kind of effect would this put towards their efforts to save 'the World' and everyone in comatoses?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]They didn't know the answers to these questions, so they said goodbye and logged out to think about it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura stood up. Everyone had left her. She warped out as well, not paying much attention to Net Slum. When she rejoined the others, she dropped her weapons in amazment. She stared at the destroyed server. "C-c-carmina Gat-gat-gatelica....Carmina Gatelica is....is......its destroyed. Magus....when we killed Magus....the sever was destroyed." She stutterd. Sakura logged out. She no longer cared that much about anything.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki took off her Neuro Goggles and shook her head. She walked down the stairs to see her mom on the couch. She was asleep. Katsuki wrote a quick note saying where she was going, grabbed her skateboard, and skated off. She went down to the Cafe and ordered a cappucino. She looked around and found a spot next to a familiar boy. She grabbed a magazine on her way over there, sat down next to him. She took a drink of her cappucino. "Hey Sora." She said. The boy looked at him. "Katsuki. Say...are you ok?" He asked. Katsuki smiled. "Yeah, sure...." She lied.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]----------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]There, some aftermath for Katsuki...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Before logging out, Kayla quickly checked her email. She had only one new email and it was from, of all people, Lios. She decided not to read it until he had unbanned her and Sakura.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]A little later, Kayla was out riding her bike in the city and thinking about their most recent battle. She mindlessly rode into the park and sat down on a bench only to begin staring out across the small pond that was directly across from her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]As she sat there, she barely noticed as people walked by on early evening walks or jogged by or as kids were walking home. She was merely staring out across the pong, thinking. Soon, her attention shifted and she began thinking that renting the new movie 'Stuck On You' might be a 'fun' idea for tomorrow.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She grinned and grabbed her bike. As she rode from the park and out onto the sidewalk, she wondered where Katsuki was and wished that she could see her and comfort her. Kayla knew that Katsuki was upset about Magus causing her father to die and she didn't want that to ruin all the good times they could have with the Silver Knight/the employee, now that they were banned from 'the World' for a few days and had some free time.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki was about to leave the cafe when she got a brilliant idea. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. She called Kayla on her cell.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Kayla?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yeah? What's up Katsuki?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Want to go to the video store before it closes?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Sure. I'll meet you there."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yeah, well bring Elk. I'll bring Sora. We're gonna show them what we do in our free time..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Heh awsome."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Later."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yeah, later."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki hung up and put the phone in her pocket. She walked over to Sora. "Hey. Come with me, I wanna show you something." She said, grinning slightly. "What is it?" He asked, following her to her skateboard.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Soon, the four of them reached the video store. Sora looked at Elk. "Who's this?" He asked. Elk smiled. "Its Elk, silly!" He said, going on his tippy-toes for a split moment. Sora nodded. "Oooooh. Ok. Well, what do you two want to show us?" He asked Kayla and Katsuki. The girls grinned. "Just watch us. Pretend its...a movie. A comedy. You'll roll on the floor laughing." Kayla explained. The four went inside, Sora and Elk waiting at the entrance.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Kayla and Katsuki ran up to the front counter. "Hey Knighty---" Katsuki started to say. She was cut of by the fact that the employee wasn't listening. "I have a name tag you know." He said, flipping a page on his magazine. "Yeah, but our school is diteriating our brains. We can't read anymore. We aren't even able to tie our shoes anymore!" Kayla said, semi-dramatically.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]The employee sighed. "Why don't you four go play "The World" or watch Godzilla or something?" He asked. He was calmer than usual. "Because Katsuki's evil VCR destroyed the Godzilla tape. And we're banned from "The World" until further notice." Kayla said. The employee, oviously not caring, continued to look at his magazine. Katsuki grinned and pulled out a yo-yo.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]The employee went wide-eyed and moved back away from the counter. Katsuki, now perfecting her "Around the World" trick, tried it yet again. And, yet again, it had fallen off her finger and onto the employees forehead again. "Oops..." Katsuki muttered. In the back, they head Sora and Elk snickering.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Kayla and Katsuki knew their job when the employee got hit. They grabbed the Slim-Jims again and started poking him with them. "Is it dead---" They started in unison. The employee grinned, grabbed the Slim-Jims from them, and started to push them out the door. "Guess what I got this morning. A promotion. I am now authorized to ban people from the store. Now guess what else. "The World" is no longer all you're banned from. That goes for all four of you." He said.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Kayla and Katsuki stood in front of the door to the Video Store, jaws hanging. "He banned us?" Kayla asked herself. "He got a promotion?" Katsuki asked herself. Sora and Elk snickered at the two. They turned around to face them, both angered very much. "You got banned too!" They yelled in unison. The boys stopped laughing and the four started to wander around the town, looking for something to do.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla sighed. "Lets brainstorm about our little ban at the video store tomorrow, shall we?" Kayla suggested. The others nodded and walked off towards home.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla glanced up at the clock, half-asleep. It was 2:59 PM. [i]Only one more minute...[/i]she thought as her eyelids drooped more as the movie they were watching droned on. Then, the bell rang and she jumped up from her desk and was the first one out the door.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Are you sure this'll work? I think he'll know its us right away." Katsuki said disapprovingly as Kayla handed her a pair of sunglasses, a wig, and an overcoat. She also handed her and walking stick. "Nah, it'll work out perfectly." she said as she put on her own wig, sunglasses and overcoat. She grabbed the walking stick and twirled it around a moment before acting as if she was blind and walking into the store.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She tapped the stick against a movie stand to acknowledge what it was before moving the stick along the movies and knocking them over. Katsuki had come in as well and was doing the same in a different section of the store. Soon the employee walked up to Kayla and Katsuki as they both met up in a section. "What are you two doing?" he demanded. Kayla stifled a laugh. "We were looking for a movie." she answered, tapping the employee on the legs with her walking stick. The employee, not wanting to have to clean even more videos up later, asked the two what they were looking for.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]They grinned. "The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King!" they yelled and the employee went red-faced with rage. He pulled their wigs, sunglasses, and coats off and then grabbed their walking sticks. "You two are banned! Banned! That means that you are not allowed in here until you are unbanned!" he yelled and the two backed away from him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]He continued yelling at them until he chased them out the door. They ran down the street and turned the corner, laughing at their prank. "Alright, what should we try next?" Katsuki asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Alright, edited.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki smiled. "I'm gonna head to the park. I feel like climbing a tree. Wanna come with?" She asked, no longer caring about the video store. "Sure." Kayla agreed, following Katsuki to through the quickest route to the park. Katsuki and Kayla reached the park, and started to climb a tree. Katsuki laid on a branch. "Kayla...." She started to say. Kayla struggled to get on the same branch, but sat next to her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yeah?" She answered. Katsuki sat up. "Have you thought about my trip to CC Corp? I finally have enough money, and I'm even learning English. See!" Katsuki said. She said something in english, causing Kayla to be puzzled. "And that means?" She asked. "If you don't go, I don't go." Katsuki explained. Kayla smiled. "But the thing is...if I tell them my screen name, and we talk to Lios. I could get arrested...Hackers aren't legal, remember?" Kayla said worriedly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"We have the right of confientiality!" Katsuki said. Kayls looked at her. "Yeah, I guess but..." She said, still very worried. "But?" Katsuki asked impatiently.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]---------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Remember, we're in Tokyo![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"They could still force it out of us. You know how corporations are. They're...they're, uh, forceful." Kayla answered. Katsuki nodded. "I know, but, just don't worry about it. I'm sure they wont try and force it out of us. Remember, right of confidentiality!" Katsuki said and Kayla nodded.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"So, when do you plan on going?" Kayla asked. Katsuki thought for a moment. "Soon, very soon." she answered. Kayla yawned. "Wow, I can't remember the last time I haven't played 'the World' after I got home." she said in amazement. Katsuki agreed. "When do you think Lios'll unban us?" she asked. Kayla answered right away. "Probably like a week from now." Katsuki went wide eyed. "A WEEK?! I CAN'T WAIT THAT FRIGGIN' LONG!" she yelled and then climbed back down the tree.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla quickly followed her as she ran in the direction of the Internet Cafe. "Katsuki! Wait up!" she yelled as she struggled to keep up with Katsuki.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki jammed a laptop onto Kayla's lap. "Hack. Now. Or else." She commanded. Kayla looked around nervously. "But....all the people....they might see me..." Kayla said. Katsuki started to grind her teeth. "KAYLA MAY! IF I DON'T PLAY "THE WORLD" WITHING THE NEXT TEN MINUTES I'M GOING TO GO ON AN ALL-OUT RAMPAGE!!!!" Katsuki growled, trying to keep her voice down, but not doing a very good job with it. Kayla cowered slightly. "Alright, but if I'm arrested you better bail me out." Kayla muttered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]There...I posted...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla stretched her fingers out before quickly typing out a few confusing commands. Katsuki stared dumbstruck at all the confusing words, symbols, and other stuff. Kayla pulled a pair of Neuro Goggles out of her bag that she had brought. Katsuki pulled her own pair from out of the bag and they both put them on, hooked themselves up to the computer and waited for the ALTIMIT browser to load up.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---ALTIMIT Browser---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla saw that she still had only that one email from Lios. She cautiously checked it.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue]To: Kayla and Sakura[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]From: Lios[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]I know that you two have hacked in here. You can't hide from me for long. Helba can't protect you all the time. When you make one mistake, one slip-up, I will find you and deleteyou both.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla decided to just delete the email instead of replying to it.She quickly logged into'the World' to make sure that Sakura had made it in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki looked at the email from Lios. She decided to reply back to him.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][b][i]To: Lios[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]From: Sakura[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I refuse to comment on your email. But I would like to know how long we're banned for. I'm having withdraws![/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki sent the email and logged in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]--Net Slum--[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sakura warped in, and was immediately pulled into a shadow. Kayla had pulled her and shushed her as well. Lios was yelling at Helba again.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"You see this email? She refused to answer! That's a sign of guilt!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Lios, you're paranoid and obsessed."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Helba had continued to protect them, even after all the verbal abuse Lios had given her. Kayla and Sakura were about to attack him but they started to ignore the words, even if they weren't aimed at them. Lios warped out and the girls walked to Helba. "He really gets on my nerves. He's a huge pig-head and hate to sound childish, but he's a bully!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla laughed. "Sakura, 'bully' is not the best choice of words." She said. Sakura glared at her. "Yeah, but when I'm angry like this, my vocabulary gets shortend." She growled. Sakura sighed and calmed down. "Now, I think I'm going to hang out with my dad a little for bit." She said. Kayla nodded. "I'm gonna hang out with Tre--Krueger as well." She said. "Alright. But be careful. Lios can be sneaky, believe it or not." Helba warned as the two started to walk off into the 'depths' of Net Slum.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]there, editing completed...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla found Krueger leaning against a wall, somewhat listening to Spiritas who was standing beside him talking about distilled liquor, as always. Kayla motioned for him to come over and he, not being able to stand another second listening to Spiritas, dashed over. "What's up, Kayla?" he asked. She smiled. "Nothing, say, you wanna go on an adventure?" she asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]He nodded. "Yeah, I'd love to." he replied and they warped out together.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Lambda-Bursting-Darkside-Aqua Field---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Krueger slashed at a large monster that was attacking the two of them. It was taken aback by the sudden attack but not defeated. Kayla launched a few spells at it while Krueger used his skills and the two quickly brought it down. Krueger acted as if he was wiping sweat off his forehead. "Whew, that sure was tough wasn't it?" he kidded and elbowed Kayla. Kayla nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sure was." she replied and they both laughed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Their laughing ceased quickly as they ran towards the dungeon, eager for another battle.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Soon the two were at the Gott Statue and laughing about their last battle. As they entered the room of the Gott Statue, Kayla eyes widened. "L-lios!" she exclaimed and tried to back away and out of the room but Lios had sealed off the exit. "There's no way to escape. You've been banned yet you continue to break more rules by hacking your way in. You've had your last warning. I will delete you and your friend now." he said and the same white light that he had attempted to use to delete Kayla with before appeared in his hands.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Krueger stepped in front of Kayla. "No! Delete me! Not Kayla! She's trying to save this world! Besides, what use am I anymore...I'm dead in the real world..." he said, attempting to save Kayla. Kayla shook her head. "No, Krueger, Trev, don't do it!" she yelled but Krueger had made his decision and Lios seemed to be going with it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Well then, Kayla, it seems as if you're character has been spared but at the price of your 'friend'." he said smiling slightly. Kayla quickly hugged Krueger one last time and Lios then deleted him. Kayla fell to the ground on her knees and began to cry. Lios smirked. "You will be unbanned in four days time." he said and Warped Out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]--Delta-Bursting-Her-Hypha--[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura and Komo had been laying down on a hill, after they had defeated all the monsters in the field, even the stray ones. Sakura opened her eyes. "Lets go back to Net Slum. Something doesn't feel right." She said. Komo nodded and the two warped out of the area.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]--Net Slum--[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]When the two warped in, they found Kayla on her knees crying in front of Helba. Sakura ran up to Helba. "Helba whats wrong with Kayla?" She asked, sliding onto her knees to be equal with Kayla. "The Pig Head deleted Krueger. Now there's no way to see him again!" Helba explained. Kayla sobbed harder. "Trevor..." She mumbled. "Lios killed Trevor. He killed my cousin. He killed my best friend." She said. Sakura's eyes watered. "Kayla..." She said as she started comforting Kayla as best she could.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Suddenly, Lios warped in. Kayla stopped crying, Sakura pushed Komo behind a couple AIs. Kayla glared at Lios, but he looked at Sakura. "Well, Kayla's data was saved by me deleting someone else. What will you do?" He asked smugly. [i]Krueger sacrificed himself to save Kayla.[/i] Sakura thought. She gripped her blades. "Lios...your an insensitive, egotistical, paranoid, and obsessed jerk! How dare you take away what little Kayla has of Krueger. You're......you're worse than Morganna!" Sakura yelled.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla knew what Sakura was thinking. "Suvi Lei!" She yelled. Sakura took the opportunity and and started slashing at Lios as fast and as powerfully as she could. She fought harder than she had against Magus. Sakura finally stopped when Lios' corpes fell to the ground. Kayla and Sakura stared at each other. "We....we killed a system administrator..." They said in unison.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]mwahahaha! take that Lios![/color][/size][/font]