OtakuBoards

.hack//TRUTH

DDG

[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Really sorry 'bout that, Ouka, guess I sorta completely forgot...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#483d8b]---------[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=teal]Katsuki yawned as she woke up again. "I've still got sometime to burn before school..." (Is there still school going on?) She mumbled, making her way towards her computer, still rubbing her eyes. "Hey, mail. Must've overlooked it earlier. Erm...earlierer..."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][color=darkorchid][size=1]TO: everyone[/size]
[size=1]FROM: Kia[/size]
[size=1]SUBJECT: just an update...[/size]

[size=1]Just in case anyone wants to know, I'm at [color=purple]Delta-Hidden-Forbidden-Holy Ground[/color]. If anyone needs me, you know where to find me.[/size]
[/color][/font]

[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=teal]Katsuki deleted the mail. "Meh...I'll remember when I need her..." She mumbled.[/color][/size][/font]
[center][/center]
[center][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]Cultural CIty Carmina Gatelica[/color][/size][/font][/u][/center]
[center][/center]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=blue]Sakura grinned as she saw an infuriated Lios warp out and a satisfied Kayla warp out. Sakura walked over to some other players and offered to trade some of her own special items for theirs.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]When she finished trading, she came out with tons of rare items she never even imagined of having. "A Wavemaster staff? Oh yeah, I remember now, I was going to give that to Helba as a 'Welcome Back' present. Then are these two for? Oh well, I'll give 'em to Kayla and Elk. Why am I giving everything away?" She asked herself, sitting next to one of her grunties. [/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Mon Ami! Do you wish to trade? Surely if you adore, you'll give me something wonderful, oui?" The grunty said, causing Sakura to finally notice what type of Grunty it was: A noble grunty. Sakura frowned at it. "Sorry, I already traded too much today, besides I don't adore you that much, figuring I raised more than thirty of you..." She told it, standing up and moving away from it.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]Soon enough, Sakura figured that she had enough extra items that she could give everyone at least one item with some left over.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]Net Slum[/color][/size][/font][/u][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]
[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=royalblue]"Helba? Where'd you go? I've got a present!" Sakura yelled, looking for Net Slum's main representative. Finally, after what seemed like a half hour of looking, Sakura found Helba having a heated arguement with Lios.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#4169e1]"You know you won't find any [i]real[/i] evidence."[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#4169e1]"That won't stop me from looking! You know its only a matter of time until you slip up, woman, then I'll get you."[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][color=#4169e1][/left]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1]"Poor, poor, Pig-Head. Tell me, does it really hurt when you think? Because that would explain why you don't do it very often!"[/size][/font]
[/color]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sakura let out a chuckle at Helba's last remark, and walked up to the two. "Sorry to interrupt, Helba, but I just spent a long while trading in Carmina to get a bunch of rare items, and well, I figured you might want this Wavemaster wand, even if you don't use it, you could sell it or something. Think of it as a Welcome Back gift." She explained. Helba thanked her but Lios just glared.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Get out of here, little girl, teh adults are speaking!" Lios said. Sakura laughed at Lios' typo then stopped, knowing she had to say something. "First of all, Lios, you spelled 'the' wrong. Second of all, I have just as much right to be here, actually, I have more of a right! And last but not least, you should be nice to me because I was getting everyone presents, and I decided to get [i]you[/i] one too." She said slyly. Lios looked at her strangely.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#4169e1]"I call it, a 'Nice Try, Pig Head' present!" Sakura said, handing him an Antidote, and warping out, leaving an angry Lios and a chuckling Helba.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/color][/size][/font][/u][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]
[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=blue]Sakura spent the rest of the time she had before school giving presents to all her friends. After she had gotten to all the friends that were online, she decided to go see Kia, and maybe finding someone else with her.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=darkslateblue]------------[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#483d8b]There, that ought to be enough for now[/color][/size][/font][/left]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Kayla sat on the railing of the bridge in Mac Anu, staring at the new wand that Sakura had given her. [color=navy]"Its a nice wand...but, its not the same as my old one."[/color] she sighed. [color=navy]"Maybe I can see if Kite will get me another ultra-rare one. I mean, his Bracelet does get rare items from monsters when he Data Drains them every once in awhile."[/color] she suggested to herself before dropping off the railing and back onto the bridge.

[color=purple]---Net-Slum---[/color]

Kayla wandered around Net Slum for a moment before hearing an argument. She hid behind a wall as she saw Lios and Helba yelling at each other. She peeked around the corner of the wall and watched the two.

[color=sienna]"If you weren't so Pig-Headed---"[/color]

[color=green]"I am not Pig-Headed, woman!"[/color]

[color=sienna]"The more you deny it, the truer it becomes!"[/color]

Kayla chuckled slightly before emerging from behind the wall and interupting their argument. [color=navy]"Hey, Helba, I hate to interupt such a heated argument and a funny one as well, but, have you seen Kite anywhere?"[/color] she questioned.

Helba smiled. [color=sienna]"I believe Kite was in Sigma Server."[/color] she answered and Kayla quickly thanked her before running off.

[color=purple]---Sigma-Aerial-City-Fort-Ouph---[/color]

[color=navy]"Kite! There you are!"[/color] Kayla yelled out after fifteen minutes of walking around Fort Ouph. Kite turned around. [color=#FF3500]"Oh, hey Kayla. What's up?"[/color] he asked. Kayla grinned slightly. [color=navy]"You think you could do me a favor?"[/color]

[color=#FF3500]"Yeah, sure. What is it?"[/color]

[color=navy]"Well, you see, my old staff, the one that I won in that contest, well, it got deleted. And--"[/color]

[color=#FF3500]"You'd like a new one? Another one that's one of a kind? I can do that, it'll have to wait until after school, though."[/color]

[color=navy]"Oh, right, school...Well, thanks Kite! Thanks a lot!"[/color] Kayla exclaimed and quickly ran off to save.[/size]

[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=teal]Kayla and Katsuki gave each other suprised looks as the teacher spoke about something nobody thought would ever happen. "I myself have noticed that [i]two[/i] of [i]our[/i] classmates has been pursuing a medically and biologically improbability. These two students have been persuading some others that most of the comatose patients in the hospital who fell into their state while playing the populaur online game 'The World,' is in fact due to the game. I have asked one of my good friends to come in and explain why this theor is wrong." He said. Katsuki grinned, wanting to cause just a little trouble. She raised her hand. "Excuse me, sir, but could you put that into terms us inferior beings can actually understand? Please?" She asked. The teacher gave her an evil glare and nodded. "You and Kayla are wrong about the comatoses, quit telling people your theory, my friend who is a doctor is about to explain why you're wrong. Is that good, Miss Katsuki?" He said, sounding very aggrevated. Katsuki nodded.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]A doctor walked into the room and started to explain why the two girls were wrong. Kayla passed a small note to Katsuki, which read "I bet their related to the Pig-Head." Katsuki disguised a laugh with a cough. To their suprise though, students they thought they had never even spoken to started speaking to the doctor and the teacher explaining things as if Kayla and Katsuki were speaking themselves. The topics of hackers, Pluto's Kiss, and to their extreme suprise Harold, Emma, and the Phases. Once the two had heard someone mention Aura. Katsuki and Kayla grinned as their teacher gave them dirty looks. "Well?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]Kayla looked at him with a fake, puzzled look on her face. "Well what?" She asked. "Aren't you two going to summarize everything up, giving us every ounce of information you can muster just to prove us wrong?" He asked. Katsuki stood up, infuriated. "Listen. We don't have actual medical prove or any of that crap. But there are well over a hundred witnesses to this act. I am one as is Kayla. My father had been Data Drained right in front of my eyes by Magus, the Third Phase. These events have not happened just once, but three years ago as well. Do you two even know how many comatose patients there are in [i]Japan[/i]?" She asked. Both the shook their heads.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]Katsuki glared at them. "I didn't think so. In the local hospital, none of the doctors could give me a definate answer about the number of comatoses that have admitted into the hospital since this has started up again. Do you how many have died while in that comatose state just in this hospital? Two! Do you know who those two were? They my father and Kayla's cousin! We're not asking for you two to believe us we're just asking that you stop us from trying to save this whole damn world!" She shouted, punding her fist on the desk. Kayla looked at her, very suprised, and then gave Katsuki a grin and a thumbs up. After she did that, Kayla started saying everything about the Phases, Morganna, Aura, and the Epitaph (which she recited flawlessly).[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]When the two were done, everyone was looking at them, mouths wide open, completely suprised that two 13 year olds could gather so much logical information. "Sit down you two, and not another word for the rest of the hour." The teacher said, breaking the silence. "No." The two said instantly. "Even if we were to shut up, that wouldn't change a thing. If anything, it would make us want to continue on with this even more. Silence can't stop the Wave, we can't either. We're only helping the only one who can! We're informing the world, arming them with knowladge.""You could expell us for all we care, we're going to go on with this. We don't care what happens to us, this is the most important thing in the world. Do you realy want the Second Coming of Pluto's Kiss, because [i]that[/i] is what Morganna is planning. If you stop us, you will be personally responsible for the Apocalypse!" The two argued.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]"Go to the Principals office, NOW!" The teacher yelled, pointing to the door, oviously to angered by their rebellion. "What's wrong? Is this the first time anyone ever stood up to you when you were wrong? It sure looks like it. No better than the Pig-Head, right Katsuki?""Maybe even worse! Well, lets go, wouldn't want to delay your 'lesson' any longer." The two said, oviously forgetting that they were in real life, and forgetting concequences completely. The two left the classroom, but grinned at the class noticing their grins at the fact that the teacher had finally been told off. They started walk down the hallway.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]----------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#008080]Fun! A rebellion![/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]Kayla turned to Katsuki as they strolled through the halls, not even bothering to come anywhere near the Principal's Office. [color=indigo]"Really, I say we screw going to the Principal's Office and head off to the internet cafe so we can play 'the World'."[/color] Katsuki frowned. [color=indigo]"I didn't bring my controller and Neuro Goggles to school, though."[/color]

Kayla grinned. [color=indigo]"Why don't we head to the video store...?"[/color] she suggested with a slight gleam in her eye. Katsuki stifled a laugh. [color=indigo]"You really think he'd let me borrow his goggles? How do we even know he has them with him?"[/color]

[color=indigo]"I'm sure he wont be willing to 'let' you borrow them and I'm sure that he has them with him, I mean, he's always playing 'the World' during his break. We saw that. And even if he doesn't have them with him, I'm sure the video store will have some on stock that Knighty'll let you borrow-with-no-intention-of-returning-so-the-cost-of-the-goggles-gets-taken-out-of-his-paycheck."[/color]

Katsuki laughed. [color=indigo]"Good point, er, points."[/color]

Suddenly, a voice rang out through the hall. [color=indigo]"Hey! What're you two doing down there? Where's your Hall Pass?"[/color] Kayla and Katsuki took a quick glance behind them before running off towards the direction of their lockers. The Hall Moniter was close behind them, but luckily, the two had their bags and gear(rollerblades for Kayla and skateboard for Katsuki) out of their lockers in a matter of seconds then were out the nearest exit.

[i]A few minutes later...[/i]

[color=indigo]"Hi Knighty!"[/color] Kayla and Katsuki greeted cheerfully as they skated into the store. The Silver Knight glanced over at them from behind the counter with disgust. [color=indigo]"What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?"[/color] he spat out at them. Kayla placed her elbows on the counter and leaned over slightly, trying to see if Knighty had his Neuro Goggles hidden behind the counter. She then answered him after spotting them, sitting near his feet. [color=indigo]"Yeah, but we got in a fight with our stupid teacher and he told us to go to the Principal's Office. Yeah right, like we'd ever do that..."[/color]

Katsuki laughed slightly. [color=indigo]"We totally showed that teacher who was right and who was wrong."[/color] the Silver Knight shook his head in his own self-pity before noticing that Kayla was half-way around the counter. [color=indigo]"Hey! What do you -- my Neuro Goggles! Give those back!"[/color] he demanded, attempting to snatch the Goggles from Kayla's hands but Kayla quickly eluded him and tossed the Goggles over to Katsuki, who caught them before slipping them into her bag.

[color=indigo]"Alright, Knighty, hand over the controller and no one gets hurt."[/color] Kayla demanded, having not seen the controller when she was searching for the Goggles earlier. The Silver Knight glared at her and reluctantly pulled out his controller from under the counter. He shoved it into Kayla's hands before crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes. [color=indigo]"Thanks, Knighty. And since you've been so helpful, here's a complimentary piece of gum that I found underneath my desk at school."[/color] Kayla said before pulling a piece of gum wrapped in a piece of notebook paper out of her pocket and sticking it onto the Silver Knights cheek.

[color=indigo]"Bye Knighty..."[/color] the two mumbled as they left the store. [color=indigo]"No good rotten girls..."[/color] the Silver Knight mumbled before he removed the gum from his cheek and tossed it into the garbage.[/size]

• 3 weeks later...
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=royalblue]They're all in my post, thats what![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=royalblue]--------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki muttered something menacing towards her mother as they drove to school. Kayla and Katsuki were caught at the Internet Cafe by their mothers and grounded for three weeks with no computers. Katsuki's mother wished her a good day at school before driving off. "I would but this school sucks!" She yelled back as soon as her mother was gone. She was, oviously in a bad mood, soon to be made worse then better, then even better.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#4169e1]"God I hate this friggen school..." Kayla muttered as she slammed her books on her desk. The two knew they would be given an extra hard time by the teachers and the principal. Sure enouhg, that's what he did as soon as he walked into the room. "Kayla, Katsuki. Since you both decided you didn't [i]need[/i] to go to the principal's office yesterday, you shall go there before you head to lunch to recieve your punishment. Skip out again, and I swear it'll be an instant suspension, and maybe even expulsion." He said, with a slight smirk. The two girls glared at him and suffered rude remarks from the teacher and cheerful "way to go's!" from the students.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#4169e1]At lunch, the two angrilly made their way to the Principal's door, where they imideately froze up in slight fear and slight comon sense. They heard sounds of furniture being thrown and yells of people they never heard in the school. "Listen here, [i]Mr. Principal[/i]. You owe us that deed. You can no longer pay off the debt with the school funds, for they are no more. Therefore, according to our agreement, you shall hand the school to the Mafia. It has also come to our attention that you have been using the school funds not only to pay us, but to bestow upon yourself, many luxuries that should not have been." Said a menacing voice.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla and Katsuki ran from the office door, and straight to the school pay phone. "Kayla! Mafians! Running our school!" Katsuki said in a panicked voice. Kayla grinned. "We can finally run this school out of buisness now. Our beloved principal has been embezzeling school funds. A major crime. And being in league with a mafia? He'll definately be took in for questioning there. Do you have thirty-five cents? I'm gonna call the police." She said. katsuki dug in her pocket and took out a quarter and a dime. "You know, we only have a week left of school." She muttered. Kayla didn't listen, instead she snatched the change and dialed the police department's number.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#4169e1]"Hello sir, my name is Kayla, and I'd like to report a charge of embezzelment of school funds. Me and my friend had just overheard a conversation between our school principal and apparently the mafia, and the mafia said that the principal has to hand over the deed to our school because our school no longer has any money to pay them with. They also said that part of the reason of the money depletion was that the principal was using the money for his own uses. You'll come investigate? Thank you. Yes, the middle school near the video store. Thank you very much." Kayla hung up the phone just in time. A group of men had just came next to them.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#4169e1]"And who would you two ladies be calling at such an hour of school?" Asked a man, seemingly the head of the gang. "Our mothers, we forgot some of our books at home." Kayla said, seeing as Katsuki was too nervous to talk. "May I ask what's wrong with your friend here? She seems afraid of something." He said. "Oh, its just some disorder. She freezes up whenever someone she doesn't know talks to her. I wouldn't worry about it. I myself think she's just too shy for her own good." Kayla said, doing her best to keep calm. "I see. Well, it was nice talking to you two." He said before leading group out of the school. When they were out of earshot, Katsuki glared at Kayla. "Disorder? What the hell was that all about?" She shouted.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#4169e1]Later that day, the police came, investigated, and found out that the school funds were aproximately $-509,248,003. The police arrested the principal on grounds of embezzlement of school funds, and, of course, the school was shut down for the rest of the year. Kayla and Katsuki were awarded (in private due to the fact mafians were involved) with $1,500 each and little stickers that look like medals for their services. When their mothers were told of their 'heroic deeds,' they were no longer grounded and were free to do as they wished for a week with no concequences. Thus, they immediately logged onto The World and emailed everyone.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]To: Everyone[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]From Kayla and Sakura[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]Subject: Heroines[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]Dudes! We're heroines! Our idiot principal was embezzeling shcool funds [i]and[/i] giving some to the [i]Mafia![/i] We are now officially rich and famous (among the police). And, if neccesary, they said we'll be put in the Witness Protection Program! Plus, we're no longer grounded, and have a week of complete freedom. Since the school is closed, and its summer, we were thinking about a ROAD TRIP!!! But......we can't drive...Thats where everyone comes in. We were hoping to meet everyone at a beach, and then all you designated drivers can drive everyone. (You know, like you guys: Kite, Blackrose, Knighty, Helba, Balmung(?), you know who you are!) We need drivers! ... And Passangers! Laters![/color][/size]

[size=1][color=navy]OOC: I lost my entire post because I accidentally hit CTRL + R while writing it. I was about three sentences away from finishing it, too! Three sentences![/color]

[color=indigo]"I just thought of a great idea."[/color]
[color=indigo]"Yeah? And what's that?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Well, you know how Knighty doesn't have a girlfriend or anything?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Yeah, and...?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"I was thinking, that maybe we could find a girlfriend for him!"[/color]
[color=indigo]"You really think he would appreciate that?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Most likely not. But when the hell have we ever cared whether or not Knighty appreciates what we do for him/to him?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Good point, Kayla."[/color]

[i]Later, at the Internet Cafe...[/i]

Kayla grinned as she finished typing up a profile of the Silver Knight that was going to be submitted to a single's website. Katsuki was standing over her shoulder, stifling her laughter as Kayla typed up hilarious, not true things about him. Little 'personality tweaks' as she had called them.

[color=indigo]"There."[/color] She announced after submitting the profile and reading over it as it appeared on the screen in front of her.[/size]

[size=2][font=Times New Roman]Name: Knighty
Seeking: 80 year old cat woman or genderly challenged male
Description: Uh, tall. Works at a video store. Tacky brown hair. Terrorized by two evil 13 year girls of whom he fears. Wants to work at a pizza restaurant. Very desperate for a love life.[/font][/size]

[size=1][i]Five minutes later...[/i]

[color=indigo]"Wow! Look at all of the replies!"[/color] Kayla exclaimed, scrolling through hundreds of replies from other desperate singles. Katsuki grinned slightly and grabbed the mouse. She clicked on a particularly interesting one of a man, er, woman, er, it. He/she/it had the face of a woman, but had some distinctive manly features as well.

Kayla laughed and quickly printed out a snapshot of the 'it'. She grinned at her and Katsuki's perfect plan.

[i]A little while later at the video store...[/i]

[color=indigo]"Hey, Knighty! Did you get our email?"[/color] the two questioned as they trounced cheerily into the video store and ran in front of the counter. The Silver Knight picked up his magazine before answering. [color=indigo]"Yes. And I"m not going."[/color]

[color=indigo]"Well, then, guess what!"[/color] they shouted out, highly excited about their plan. The Silver Knight glanced at them from behind his magazine. [color=indigo]"What is it..."[/color] he mumbled with grievance towards the two who were ruining his perfect day.[color=indigo]"Well, Knighty, we found you a date!"[/color] Katsuki explained while Kayla pulled out the snapshot of his date. She shoved it into his face and he stared at it for a moment before snatching it from Kayla's hand and ducked down behind the counter. He appeared a moment later, his clothes a bit ruffled and still staring at the picture. Kayla and Katsuki decided not to ask what he had been doing, for fear that it might scar them for life. [color=indigo]"She's...so...GORGEOUS! I can't believe this. I thought for sure that you two would be plotting something devious, but, I mean, you're actually doing something nice for once!"[/color] he exclaimed before shoving the picture in his pocket and grabbing the collar of Kayla's shirt, shaking her violently.

[color=indigo]"When and where are the date! Tell me!"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Its tomorrow at that fancy Italian restaurant down the street."[/color]
[color=indigo]"You mean Olive Garden?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Yeah, that's it."[/color] the Silver Knight let go of Kayla's shirt and she stumbled backwards and she touched back down onto the ground. Katsuki was covering her mouth with her hand to stifle the laughter, while Kayla was doing her best not to grin as the Silver Knight hummed merrily and stared at the picture once again.

[i]The next day, around 9 PM at the Olive Garden...[/i]

Kayla glanced around quickly before ducking down behind some bushes. [color=indigo]"Katsuki, you got the camera?"[/color] she questioned as she peered through a small hole she had made in the bush in front of her. Katsuki nodded and pulled out a Digital Camera that would allow her to snap digital photos and record a few videos of Knighty's highly embarrassing date. [color=indigo]"Good. Oh, there he is!"[/color] Kayla said, watching as the Silver Knight climbed out of his car and walked across the parking lot and into the restaurant.

He glanced around the restaurant, using his picture to try and spot his beauty of a date. Kayla motioned to Katsuki to follow her and they dashed across the parking lot, hiding behind a different set of bushes in front of the restaurant. Katsuki stuck her head up slightly in front of the window, her camera in front of her eyes and took a quick snapshot of the Silver Knight as he made his way over to his date.

Kayla pulled out her spy kit that she had received as a birthday gift last year. She removed the secret listener tool, a tool that would enable her to hear through the walls of the restaurant and listen in on Knighty's date. As Katsuki continued snapping photos, Kayla caught the first few sentences as the two introduced themselves.

[color=indigo]"Hello! You must be my blind date! I'm [spoiler]******[/spoiler]."[/color] the Silver Knight started out, smiling slightly as he sat down at the table, across from his date. His date smiled back and replied. [color=indigo]"Well, its nice to meet you Mr. [spoiler]******[/spoiler]. My name's Jamie."[/color] the Silver Knight went wide eyed with fear as his date spoke in a voice that sounded as if it was a man attempting to disguise himself as a female.

[i]The next day...[/i]

[color=indigo]"Hey, Knighty! How was your date?"[/color] Katsuki questioned the next day when Kayla and her had entered the video store and saw the Silver Knight with his head on the counter. He began banging it loudly as the two stood in front of the counter, grinning slightly. [color=indigo]"What's wrong Knighty? Problems in bed?"[/color]

[color=indigo]"You two knew, all along. You knew that she, was a he. It was all part of one of your sick little schemes, wasn't it? Wasn't it? Because of you, I was forced to go to a strip club. A gay strip club. I'm not gay. I have nothing against homosexuals, but I'm not gay! You two have ruined my social life forever..."[/color] he complained, sending looks of pure hatred directly towards the two. [color=indigo]"Yeah, we know you went to a strip club...we saw you go in and left immediately afterwards. We're lucky it didn't scar us for life..."[/color] Katsuki blurted out.

[color=indigo]"Why? Why???"[/color] he demanded, standing up and slamming his fist on the counter.

[color=indigo]"Well, Knighty, we had a perfectly good reason for sending you on that date."[/color] Kayla explained, brandishing a manilla folder, full to the bursting of photos and a few floppy discs with videos on them.

[color=indigo]"And that reason was...?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"We needed blackmail. And lots of it."[/color]
[color=indigo]"Why?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Because we need a responsible adult chaperone for our road trip."[/color]
[color=indigo]"Oh, that damn road trip again...I'm not going. I already told you that."[/color]
[color=indigo]"Yeah, we know. But we think you'll change your mind once we show this pictures and videos of you on your date with that man/woman to Subaru."[/color]
[color=indigo]"La-lady Subaru-sama?!"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Yes, Lady Subaru-sama."[/color]
[color=indigo]"No! Anything but that!"[/color]
[color=indigo]"All you have to do is willingly accept to accompany us on our road trip as our responsible adult chaperone."[/color]
[color=indigo]"Why can't your parents do it?"[/color]
[color=indigo]"Because they'll just get in the way."[/color]
[color=indigo]"Fine. I'll go on your stupid road trip."[/color] he growled before picking up his magazine and beginning to ignore the two girls.

[color=navy]OOC: This post was not written to be offensive to anyone in anyway. I have no prejudice towards others and their preference of sexuality. You are who you are and I accept that. If I did offend you in anyway, I apologize and hope that you understand that I had no intentions of offending you. This post was meant to be humorous, but I do not wish to give you the impression that homosexuality is an extremely humorous affair. As I said before, you are who you are and I accept and completely respect that.[/color][/size]

[size=1][COLOR=DarkRed][b]To:[/b] Everyone
[b]From:[/b] Kayla and Sakura
[b]Subject:[/b] Heroines[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Dudes! We're heroines! Our idiot principal was embezzeling shcool funds and giving some to the Mafia! We are now officially rich and famous (among the police). And, if neccesary, they said we'll be put in the Witness Protection Program! Plus, we're no longer grounded, and have a week of complete freedom. Since the school is closed, and its summer, we were thinking about a ROAD TRIP!!! But......we can't drive...Thats where everyone comes in. We were hoping to meet everyone at a beach, and then all you designated drivers can drive everyone. (You know, like you guys: Kite, Blackrose, Knighty, Helba, Balmung(?), you know who you are!) We need drivers! ... And Passangers! Laters![/COLOR]

Kia growled a bit as she recieved the message. Ever since Mia AND Kayla had been so nosy about her [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR], she had detatched herself from the group. She had to get away from all these interrogative people! With the highly irate mood she was in, she couldn't let some idiotic letter like [i]that[/i] go without saying [i]something[/i] about it.

[COLOR=DarkRed][b]To:[/b] Kayla, Sakura
[b]From:[/b] Kia
[b]Subject:[/b] Whatever[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Oh my god, you two, shut up. So you busted a principal in the middle of an illegal act. Congratulations. Whatever. But honestly, a road trip?! Don't we have more important things to do with our time?! You make me sick![/COLOR]

[i]Okay[/i], she thought to herself as she sent the message, [i]so maybe that last part was a BIT excessive, but we DO have more important matters on hand to do.[/i] She thought a moment more, and decided to go back to the root town. Slowly, she got up off the bench in the chapel and began to walk down the polished walkway. Just as she was about to leave, she spotted something on in the last row of benches. Curious, she walked down the row, and when she came up to the item, she picked it up and squealed in happiness.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Yay! another piece of[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]!"[/COLOR]
She slipped it carefully into the lining of her left glove, and warped out of the area.

[CENTER][COLOR=Magenta]Delta-Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Not knowing exactly what to do, Kia started to walk aimlessly around the town. She walked across the bridge, closing her eyes so she could focus better on thinking. Suddenly, someone ran into her. He ran into her very hard.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Hey, watch where you're going!"[/COLOR] he yelled at her behind his back as she got up onto her feet again. This rude guy had the most interesting armor, she saw. It was black, and lined in red. His helmet seemed almost like silver knight's helmet, only it was black, covered his eyes, and the horns were longer. It looked a lot cooler, too. [i]Woah,[/i] she thought, [i]that guy's cool...I wonder who he is? I'll have to look into it later...[/i]
Inexplicably happy now, she took a more cheerful stroll around town. She even stopped at the stores to see what they had, even though she was flat broke. [i]Maybe I should apologize to Kayla and Sakura for that message I wrote them...[/i]She thought. Than, after a moment more she thought again. [i]No, damnit, they deserved it.[/i]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][b]OOC:[/b] Kia could maybe use some anger management, no?[/COLOR][/size]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura sighed. She just read Kia's email, after she and Kayla had returned to their houses.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=purple]To: Kia[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]From: Sakura[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]Subject: Hey...[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]Although your email was almost offending, I still want to talk to you, ok? Meet me in the Holy Ground. ^_^ I'll bring you a present if you come![/color][/size]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura smiled and logged in.[/color][/size]

[center][/center]
[center][u][size=1][color=blue]Delta Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/color][/size][/u][/center]

[left][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura ran to Elf's Haven and withdrew her only two Aromatic Grass' and warped over to the meeting place.[/color][/size][/left]

[center][/center]
[center][u][size=1][color=blue]Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground[/color][/size][/u][/center]

[left][size=1][color=royalblue]"Yo." Sakura greeted as she looked at a very pissed off looking Kia who didn't return her greeting. Sakura sighed. "I know you think we're being immature little dorks. And I'm pretty sure the reason you're so ticked off is because either Kayla or Mia is getting on your back about the Aromatic Grass, you can't go with us to the beach or else its something to do with Lios. But then again, Lios ticks all of us off." She said, with a slight chuckle.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kia's angry frown turned into a tiny smile, and her crossed arms laid on her sides. "All of the above. But how'd you know about the Aromatic Grass?" she asked. Sakura grinned. "Kia! Before Kayla and I met everyone, I was the one who found all of the rumors, facts, legends, any information that could possibly be useful. I'm a Rumor Ruler! Did you really think I wouldn't catch wind of your dispute? Anyways, about the beach, maybe if we ask Helba real nice, she'll program one for you and everyone else!" She said, giving Kia a wink.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kia smiled. "And Lios?" Sakura grinned. "I'll tell you what I tell Kayla: Screw him!" She said. "And, here Kia, is your gift. Two pieces of Grade A Aromatic Grass." Sakura held out her hands and gave Kia her Aromatic Grass. "I don't know if it'll count, but I'm apologizing for Kayla and Mia. See you later!" She said before warping out.[/color][/size][/left]

[center][/center]
[center][u][size=1][color=blue]Sigma Hidden Expansive Wavemaster[/color][/size][/u][/center]

[left][size=1][color=royalblue]"Hey Sora, what's in the chest?"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Is it Aromatic Grass?"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Elk, you're way whipped."[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"No he's not, Sakura."[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Its a scroll!"[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sora, Elk, Kayla and Sakura had gone into a dungeon and it was a free-for-all treasure hunt. "What kind of scroll?" Sakura asked, peeking over Sora's shoulder to look at the item. "Dunno..."[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla snatched the scroll, inspected it and gave it back. "Its 'the Lovers' or Miu Lei. You can charm your enemies with it. Have fun." She said, very uninterested in the nearly useless scroll.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]The girls and Elk started to go on while Sora stood in the same spot, staring at the scroll and grinning like an idiot.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Sakura turned around before the three exited the room. "Hey, Sora! You coming?" she yelled to him. Suddenly, Sora threw something, causing Elk and Kayla to stare and Sakura ran to Sora and wrapped her arms around him.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Sora! You're so brave! So strong! So cool!" She said dreamily, causing Sora to blush and nod his head. "Yup! Of cour--" he nearly fell over with surprise when Sakura leaned in and kissed him. Kayla and Elk's laughter could be heard out on the field, even though they were already on the B6 of the dungeon.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla grinned, seeing as the two Twin Blades hadn't moved a muscle, healed Sakura, who, after registering the fact that she was actually kissing Sora screamed and, as quickly as she could, PKed Sora.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]She then turned to Kayla and Elk. "How long was that happening? What exactly happened? Would you two quit laughing?" She shouted in a panicked voice. Kayla and Elk were in tears from laughing so hard and decided to show Sakura what had happened by reinacting the scene.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]When they were done, Sakura was completely red in the face from embarrassment. "I think I hear my mother calling me. Erm...bye! ^_^" she said, quickly and very nervously, berfore warping out.[/color][/size][/left]

[center][/center]
[center][u][size=1][color=blue]Delta Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/color][/size][/u][/center]

[left][size=1][color=royalblue]"Subaru!" Sakura shotued, still very red. Subaru looked at Sakura, who didn't even realize Crim, Silver Knight, Balmung and a few Crimson Knights were around her. "Yes, Sakura?" she asked. Sakura was pounding her fist on her forehead. She found herself suddenly blurting out exactly what had just happened, so fast, she couldn't stop herself.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"I feel like such a...a..." she said, not able to find the right word. The three guys came up with suggestions.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Dork?"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Geek?"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Fool?"[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"I have to go with Crim on this one. A fool. Especially since Knighty heard and the three nutcases I hang out with are right behind me." Sakura said, stepping to the side just in time to avoid Sora's payback attack.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Anyways, I thought June 4th would be a good day to start the road trip, especially since my birthday's right after that. No presents need, people, before you start asking what I want like all my relatives have been doing. And we can hopefully beat Gorre on the third." she said. Everyone nodded.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Alrighty then, in six days we'll fight Gorre and in a week we'll get a vacation." Kayla said. "Well, now I'm really logging out." Sakura said while sighing.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=purple]To: Everyone[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#800080]From: Sakura[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#800080]Subject: Important Events[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#800080]Number of days 'till:[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#800080]We fight Gorre: 6(can you do it Helba?)[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#800080]Roadtrip starts: 7[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#800080]My birthday: 8(woohoo!)[/color][/size][/left]

[SIZE=1]Kayla thought out loud as she stared up at the ceiling from where she was laying on her bed. [COLOR=Indigo]"The next phase is Gorre. Gorre's Phase 5, which means that we'll be fighting Phase 6, Macha soon. But, first come's Gorre..."[/COLOR]

[i]Gorre schemes when swallowed by the Cursed Wave.

When engulfed by the Waves of Calamity, Gorre will plan.[/i]

[COLOR=Indigo]"Gorre sure doesn't have much in the Epitaph. I wonder why..."[/COLOR]

[i]Next morning...[/i]

Kayla sat up in bed and glanced at her calendar. She grabbed a pen from her bedside table and crossed off yesterday. [i]5 more days...[/i] she though to herself. [i]Then we'll finally find out who Macha is...and then we'll fight Tarvos; and I can finally get my revenge for what it did to Trevor.[/i] She quickly wiped a tear away from her eye and jumped out of her bed. She grabbed her Neuro Goggles and clicked on 'the World' icon.

[COLOR=Purple]---ALTIMIT Browser---[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]"New mail, huh?"[/COLOR] Kayla mumbled as she clicked on the link to open the new mail.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]To: Kayla
Subject: Its time for a change

It seems as CC Corp. as hired some new staff, and you probably wont believe who it is.

Balmung is a new Administrator for 'the World', which is a great help to us, seeing as the Pig-Head is inconsolable. To fulfill the requirements said in the Epitaph, however, we may need the Pig-Head to help us out later.

I should be able to have preparations for Gorre complete in 5 days time.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]OOC: Sorry, I would have typed more but I have to go.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[left][size=1][font=Arial Narrow][color=#008080]Katsuki yanwed, pushed the snooze button on her clock and pulled the covers over her head. It was 10 Am and she was trying to motivate herself to actually wake up. [i]Ok, if the clock doesn't work, listen in on what Mom's doing...[/i] She thought. Katsuki strained her ears hard, and listened to her mother who was on the phone:[/left]

"Really? No kidding? Ok, I'll go. The third? Ok, but I'll have to find someone to stay with my daughter. Oh, I know. I'll get her friend to stay here with her for the night. They're going on this trip anyways. Ok then, bye." [/color][/font][/size]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#008080]Katsuki jumped out of bed and onto her computer chair, logged in, and started typing an email in one swift motion.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]To: Kayla[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#800080]From: Sakura[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#800080]Subject: My mom[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#800080]Ohmigod! My mother is dating! I just heard her on the phone. Its going to be the night before we leave for the road trip! She says she'll try and get you to come over so I won't be home alone, so I'm thinking she's planning on a [i]good[/i] date. This is an outrage! It hasn't even been a year since my dad died and she's going on a date! It just makes me so angry![/color][/size][/font]

[center][i][u][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/color][/size][/font][/u][/i][/center]
[center][i][/i][/center]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"Knighty? Where are you?" Sakura yelled in a fake sweet voice. "I have a gift for you! Its from Subaru!" Instantly, the Silver Knight came from where the magic shop was. Sakura gave him a evil grin and grabbed his collar. "C'mon Knighty! Lets go over to Net Slum!" She said evilly, dragging him to the Chaos Gate. "NEVER!" He shouted, escaping from her grasp and warping to a random area. Sakura sighed, now forgetting about her mother.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple][i][u]Net Slum[/u][/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Welcome to Paradise."[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Thanks Helba. So....any new news?"[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"You mean, Kayla hasn't told you?"[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Told me what?"[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"I should expect she'd email you right away. Balmung has been hired as an CC Corp Administrator. Amazing isn't it?"[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Balmung is a new Pig-Head?" [/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]"No, Balmung's a dork still.!"[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla appeared from around a corner. "I nearly fell out of my computert chair when I heard." Suddenly, a very proud looking Balmung warped in, looking extremely smug. "We know." The three girls said when he opened his mouth to talk.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=darkslateblue]--------------------------------------[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#483d8b]Hehehehe....[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]"So Balmung, what kinds of things do you get to do as an Administrator, huh?"[/COLOR] Kayla questioned Balmung as he walked around Fort Ouph. Kayla and Sakura had begun following him, pestering him with questions the entire time.

[COLOR=Indigo]"Oh, lots of things."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Like what?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Well, I can ban people for one."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"We figured that, dork."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Hey, don't call me a dork! I'm a System Administrator now!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Would you rather Pig-Head the II?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Well, no..."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Then dork it is and dork it shall remain!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Why am I arguing with you two? I have other more important things to do!"[/COLOR] Balmung yelled, outraged, and warped out.

[COLOR=Indigo]"Jeez, I wonder what's eating him?"[/COLOR] Sakura wondered out loud. Kayla laughed. [COLOR=Indigo]"He's probably just nervous, this being like, his first day on the job."[/COLOR] Sakura laughed. [COLOR=Indigo]"Yeah, maybe. Or he's got a bug up his butt and wants to be a jerk..."[/COLOR]

[i]Early the next morning...[/i]

[I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Subject: Special Event
Sender: Balmung
To: All

Come one and all to the abundant Garden of Gaia in celebration of the start of Summer! The first 100 players to solve my challenge will receive an ultra-rare artifact, guaranteed to enhance one's summer life. This special side quest lasts today only!

And remember, a beet is neat, but a gourd is adored!

Lord Balmung
System Administrator[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Subject: Special Event[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Sender: Balmung[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]To: All[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Come one and all to the abundant Garden of Gaia in celebration of the start of Summer! The first 100 players to solve my challenge will receive an ultra-rare artifact, guaranteed to enhance one's summer life. This special side quest lasts today only![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]And remember, a beet is neat, but a gourd is adored![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Lord Balmung[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]System Administrator[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple][u][i]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Sakura grinned. "Kayla! Balmung actually set up an event! On his first day! Talk about perks. Lets go! There's a [i]rare item[/i]!!!!" She said, hopping up and down. Kayla raised an eyebrow. "Since when are you obssessed with rare items?" She asked. Sakura, still hopping, grinned again. "Since I've been hanging out with Mistral!" She said. Kayla sighed. "Alright, lets go. Lets have Sora and Elk come too, just for the heck of it."[/color][/size][/font]

[u][center][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple][i]Gaia's Garden[/i][/color][/size][/font][/u]

[/center]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue][color=royalblue]The four[/color][color=royalblue] looked around. It was a gigantic garden. "Is this the place?" Elk asked. Kayla nodded. "Hey, where's Sakura?" Sora asked, looking at the spot where Sakura was just standing in. "Over here!" Sakura shouted, she was already pulling all the plants up to the surface. "What are you doing, Sakura? What if these plants belonged to some giant-level-99-evil-seemingly-unbeatable monster and he comes and attacks you because you pulled his plants?" Elk asked. Everyone stared at him. "Oh well. Look, though! They have treasure in them!" She said, holding up a split beet and a treasure chest. Everyone grinned and started plucking and slicing the plants. Soon, though, they had sliced all of the beets they could get to. [/color][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue][color=royalblue][/color][/color][/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue][color=royalblue]"I wonder where the rare item's at. All these items are just regular items." Sakura said, sorting through the many scrolls and health items. "I bet Mistral would be having a fit right now..." Kayla said, sitting down on a tree stump. "Did somebody say my name?" Asked a girl from behind Kayla. "Hi Mistral. You here for the item?" Sakura asked. Mistral nodded. "Of course I am. And I brought Kite along too." She said. Kite waved. "Hi." He said. Everyone greeted him in return.[/color][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"No! Its mine! Let go!"[/COLOR] Mistral and Sakura shouted at the same time, each tugging on the end of an item they had found. The two glared at each other, still tugging on the item. Kite, Kayla, Elk and Sora were standing off to the side with nervous looks on their faces.

Kite finally stepped up and pushed the two apart, him grabbing the item. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"If neither of you can decide who's gets it, then nobody gets it."[/color] he announced and destroyed the item.

Mistral and Sakura glowered down at Kite and began shouting at him. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Kite! How could you! That item was mine!"[/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"No! It was mine!"[/color]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Nu-uh!"[/color]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Yeah-huh!"[/color]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Um, can we just get going and look for some other items now?"[/color] Elk piped up, eager to end their fighting and look for Aromatic Grass.

Mistral and Sakura glared at each other and ran off in opposite directions. Kite, Sora, Kayla and Elk stared at them for a moment before the group split up and followed one of the two.

[i]Elsewhere and a little while later in the field...[/i]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Let go of the Aromatic Grass!"[/color]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Its mine! I found it first!"[/color]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"No you didn't! I did!"[/color]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Its mine! Give it up!"[/color] the four hung on tight to a small piece of Aromatic Grass, each wanting it and not willing to give it up. Mia was tugging the hardest on the Grass in an attempt to wrench it from the other three's hands, Kia was pulling almost equally as strong, Kayla had a grip on the Aromatic Grass, but not too strong of one, and Elk was just loosely hanging on, his fingers slipping ever so farther off of it.

Suddenly, Mistral appeared out of nowhere and ran past the four, swiping the Aromatic Grass from all of them. The four blinked at each other for a moment, before realising that the Grass was gone and that none of them had it.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Hey! Mistral! Get back here with that!"[/color] they shouted, before chasing after her.[/size]

[size=1][i]Oooh, she's gonna die,[/i] Kia thought to herself as she chased after Mistral. [i]I'll rip her apart with my bare hands![/i] Vicious, cruel, and tantalizingly violent images flashed through her head as she quickly separated from the others that were running after the thief. Kia's blades twitched with the anticipation of the kill.
Mistral was fast for a wavemaster, unusually so, but no-one outruns a twinblade. Never. [i]If there was ever one moment choosing to be a twinblade was the right thing for me to do in this game,[/i] she thought maliciously, [i]this is it.[/i] It didn't take long before she caught up to Mistral, and was only prevented from moving up a bit more to slash away by a small, serene and, she thought, utterly irritating voice in the back of her consciousness screaming [i]no! Don't kill her! You're not like this![/i]
[i]A mere distraction,[/i] another voice in her head announced, reffering to the other voice, [i]take no heed. She stole your [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass![/COLOR][/i] That was it, that was the reason for the chase. [i]little thief, you'll pay for that mistake with more than one life...[/i] Kia veered up in mid-run so she was right next to Mistral. Surprised, Mistral looked over at her. It took only a moment of looking into Kia's eyes to know what she planned to do...
[COLOR=Indigo]"Ummm...h-hey, Kia...how are you?"[/COLOR] She asked shakily, running all the faster. Kia replied with a deadly smirk.
[COLOR=Indigo]"I'm fine, Mistral, but unfortunately, you have something of mine. Something I want back. [i]Now[/i]."[/COLOR] Mistral hesitated for a moment, and almost gave Kia the [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR], but that item collector's spirit inside her kept her from handing it over.
[COLOR=Indigo]"But this is a really rare item, Kia! I can't just [i]give[/i] it to you!"
"Suit yourself,"[/COLOR] Kia sneered, and without losing any speed, slashed Mistral across her face, knocking her over. Inertia kept Kia going straight forward for a second before turning around for a second attack. It was just enough time for Mistral to get back up on her feet. [i]Fine,[/i] Kia thought, [i]all the better to knock her flat again![/i] and struck another blow with such force that it sent them both flying back. Kia landed on top, and wasted no time pinning Mistral down with her blades crossed over her neck.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Okay, okay, I'll give it to you!"[/COLOR] Mistral squealed, holding out the [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR] in an outstretched hand. [i]Okay, she's giving you the item, just take it and let her go![/i] the voice urged again. But Kia grinned evilly as she tightened her grip on the two blades.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Too late..."[/COLOR] she taunted with a smile, and quickly drew her blades back with a scissor-like motion. She rolled off, stood up, and bent over to gently grasp the [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR] from Mistral's limp fingers just before the body dissolved into nothing. [i]The others...they'll be furious![/i] Kia thought. All the same, she snickered. Then, realizing she had no real reason the supress it, she laughed a full, cruel laugh just as the others whom she had easily outrun to Mistral finally arrived.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Oh, hi everyone,"[/COLOR] she laughed, holding up the [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR] and pointing to it, [COLOR=Indigo]"I got it!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] :devil: Hahaha! Evil Kia![/COLOR][/size]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Sakura looked around. Around Kia and at the surrounding area. "Kia...?" Sakura asked after acknowledgin that there was indeed a battle going on there. "Yeah, Sakura?" Kia asked happilly. "Did you kill Mistral?" She asked. "I mean, look at the ground, even virtually, the signs are pretty clear that someone was fighting here. And by the looks of the footprints, it was a twin blade who was doing most the fighting. And before you get any ideas, me and Sora were with the rest of the group, so we have witnesses." She explained.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Everyone looked at Kia strangely. Kia frowned and shook her head. "What are you talking about? I'd never PK anyone. I just found the Aromatic Grass lying here." She said crossly. Kia was about to warp out when Sakura grabbed her arm. "Lemme talk to you a minute." She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Kia frowned even more, but went with Sakura. "I know I sound like I'm lecturing you when I say this, but listen anyway. Being a Player Killer ain't easy. Alright? No offense, but Player Killers shouldn't be low leveled, or trapped in The World. There's always revenge. Trust me. [i]Always. [/i]I haven't gone PKing once without trying to be attacked back. You level is too low for you to be doing this. Plus the outstanding matter is that you'd [i]really[/i] die if someone PKed you back!" She said.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Kia was about to protest to Sakura about her not killing Mistral. "Look. I'm an expert at this. I [i]know[/i] you did it, and I had to use a death threat on Sora not to say anything." Sakura said, giving her a dirty look. Kia sighed. "Alright. You got me again." She said. Sakura gave Kia a playful punch on the shoulder and smiled. "Was fun, wasn't it?" She asked, grinning. Kia grinned back. "Yup. I'll level up before I do it again though..." She said. The two returned to the group and started thinking about the main prize of the Event.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Man, this contest is harder than I thought it would be. We've been plucking beats for an hour now! What are we missing?"[/COLOR] Sakura complained as the group plucked the last beat they could find.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Wait, what about what Balmung said in his message? [I]A beat is neat, but a gourd is adored.[/I] You think it might have something to do with that?"[/COLOR] Kayla pointed out.

Sakura's face brightened up. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Yeah! That's it! Come on! Lets find some gourds!"[/COLOR] she said and ran off towards the nearest patch of gourds.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"What is a gourd anyway?"[/COLOR] Sora asked the rest of their little group. Elk answered, [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Its like a pumpkin!"[/COLOR] he said exuberantly, anticipating finally finding the grand prize.

The three glanced over at Sakura who had just plucked a gourd from the ground only to find a Pumpkin Head, ready to attack her. She grinned and quickly killed the weak monster and tackled the treasure chest when it appeared where the monster had been.

She opened it and pulled out two odd outfits. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"What is this? A joke? What the hell is Balmung thinking? What kind of a prize is this???"[/COLOR] she shouted, angered at the stupid prize she had received.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I think Balmung's finally lost it..."[/COLOR] Kayla mumbled before snickering at the prizes Sakura had gotten.[/size]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"Dammit I have to wear a uniform at school, which is bad enough, but this is just infuriating. Balmung! I swear if he weren't a System Admin, I'd kill him!" She shouted, looking at the two outfits she had recieved. One was a School Uniform Outfit that looked like it belonged on Sailor Moon. The other was a Maid's Uniform that looked like a Halloween costume or something of the sort. Sakura sighed with relief when Mistral warped back in. "Hey Mistral!" She called. Mistral gave Sakura a pair of sad puppy dog eyes when she saw that Sakura had the rare items. Sakura walked over to the wavemaster. "I'll give you these if you promise not to talk about Kia killing you." She said. Mistral grinned. "Yeah! Of course! I'll do anything!" She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Sakura smiled and handed Mistral the two outfits. Kayla joined the two treasure hunters. "So, you gonna go on the Road Trip, Mistral?" She asked. Mistral frowned. "I'm sorry. I can't make it. I've got a daughter you know." She said. Kayla nodded. "Its ok. As long as you can help with Gorre, I'm not gonna complain." She said, warping out. The rest of the group but Mistral and Sakura warped out as well. "So, you sign up for the new item, a hide out?" Mistral asked, a strange gleam in her eyes and a suspicious tone in her voice. Sakura grinned. "Ever since I've been hanging around you, I've signed up for every rare item contest andwent to every event." She said. Mistral grinned as well. "Looks like I've got a rival treasure hunter." She said before warping out. Sakura gave a slight chuckle before warping out herself.[/color][/size]

[size=1][i]Maybe she was right...[/i]Kia thought to herself inwardly, while she was outwardly laughing at the prize Sakura had gotten. [i]I shouldn't be PKing anyone. Mistral's gonna try to get back at me now![/i] Kia looked back behind her shoulder to make sure there was no-one following her. Then, she did a thorough search of all over Mac Anu. [i]Whew,[/i] she thought after a while, [i]no Mistral.[/i]
[i]You don't need to worry about Mistral,[/i] the malicious voice inside her said, [i]if she does try to get back at you, just kill her again.[/i] Kia gave this considerable thought. She [i]could[/i] probably do it again, if need be, and it had felt so good the last time...but then again, what if Mistral levelled up before attacking her?
Why did she kill Mistral in the first place? There was a new voice in her head always telling her to kill people. The [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR]? Well sure, she had got it, but she had been more happy about giving Mistral the [B][COLOR=DarkRed]GAME OVER[/COLOR][/B] screen than actually getting the [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR]. It was all so confusing...Kia decided to go do some training. She couldn't level up, she knew, because she didn't really have levels, but all the same, she could improve her fighting skills. [i]So you'll be ready to kill Mistral again,[/i] she thought. She walked up through the warp gate and went to [COLOR=Magenta]Delta-Bursting-Passed Over-Aqua Field[/COLOR].

[CENTER]--------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=Magenta]Delta-Bursting-Passed Over-Aqua Field[/COLOR]
--------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]

Kia was completely unaware that this randomly-generated level 1 field had been Kite's first field. She only noticed that she was surrounded by four magic portals. There was nowhere to run. [i]I don't want to run now, though, do I?[/i] The four Portal opened simultaniously. Goblins. All totalled, nine of them. Nine short, faster than average, weak on offense, easily killed, garden-variety goblins. As they swiftly approached her, she eyed the daggers they were carrying nervously. [i]Those could really hurt,[/i] she thought uncertainly.
No time to back down now, though. The first goblin reached her and made a comical attempt to slash her with the knife. she stepped back to avoid the hit, then quickly lunged back in to rip the thing apart. [i]Their attacks are slow![/i] she thought, and, enfuriated by how easily she had dispatched the first one, she quickly tore through the other eight before they could even change their direction of motion.
No more portals. To the dungeon! Surely there would be fairer challenge there...but when she had faught through the entire dungeon, she was still left unsatisfied. [COLOR=Indigo]"Too easy..."[/COLOR] she muttered. She walked into the gott statue room, only to find someone already there.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Kite!"[/COLOR] she shouted in surprise, [COLOR=Indigo]"What are you doing here?!"
"Oh, hi, Kia...I just...come down here sometimes..."[/COLOR] Kite replied in a toned-down voice. [COLOR=Indigo]"It reminds me of Yasuhi-Orca, I mean..."[/COLOR] and without another word, he warped out. [i]He left the treasure untouched...[/i]Kia thought, spying the chest at the base of the statue, [i]I wonder what could be in there?[/i]
Curiously, she opened the chest, and gasped in awe and surprise to find that the chest was filled to overflowing with [COLOR=Green]aromatic grass[/COLOR].
[COLOR=Indigo]"YES!"[/COLOR] she shouted, and grabbed as much of the grass as she could carry, and warped back to Mac Anu.[/size]

[center][i][u][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Net Slum[/color][/size][/font][/u][/i][/center]
[center][i][/i][/center]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=royalblue]When Sakura warped into Net Slum, it was completely boring. Kayla and Elk weren't doing anything, Sora and Balmung were talking, Sora looking very exasperated, and the AIs were doing nothing of importants. She frowned. "What the hell is wrong with you people?! It looks more like a graveyard than Net Slum!" She yelled. Suddenly, there was a loud yet quick thundering noise and the some other wierd noises coming from behind her. "And you!" She shouted at Lios. "Can't you warp in normal, like any other player? Its so annoying!" Lios gave her a confused look momentarily before regaining his 'wits.' "As you know I'm not a normal player. [i]I[/i] am a System Administrator." He said. Sakura growled. "Balmung still warps in normal!" She said. Balmung looked around, completely confused at what was going on, but was now paying attention when he heard his name.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#4169e1]Soon everyone was watching Lios and Sakura argue with a strange interest. Kayla and Sora were taking bets if Sakura would try and PK him and if Lios would try and delete her. But, they both lost their GP to Elk, who said Sakura would angrilly stomp off, and find the Silver Knight, which she did. The three others decided to follow her and help her relieve her anger.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][i][u][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=purple]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/color][/size][/font][/u][/i][/center]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"Give that back you little hellians!" The Silver Knight yelled, chasing after Kayla, Sakura, Elk, and Sakura, who had stole his helmet again. Suddenly, the four (who were running in a straight line for some reason) ran into a semi-depressed looking wavemaster. Sakura handed the helmet to the wavemaster. "Here, take this! Oh, you didn't see us!" She said, standing up and walking over to a corner and silently watching the wavemaster , the others behind her, eager and grinning.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Thats my helmet!" The Silver Knight angrilly, attemping to snatch the helmet from the wavemaster's outstrecthed hand. The wavemaster only moved his hand slightly, causing the Silver Knight to fall flat on his face. "Why should I give this to you? It was a gift from four strange players. But nontheless, it was a gift." He said. Silver Knight looked at the corner that the four 'strange players' were hiding in. "You four better tell Tsukasa to give back my helmet, or you're gonna need Lady Subaru-sama's help to keep me from getting you." He threatened. Elk and Kayla started to giggle while Sora and Sakura shrieked with laughter. Tsukasa, and now a few other players were making faces towards the Silver Knight behind his back. The other players, Sakura noticed, were Mimiru, Crim, and Bear. [/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#0000ff]The Silver Knight turned around quickly to see that Bear, Mimiru, and Crim had stopped making faces and were innocently inspecting the helmet. This only made the group laugh even harder. Everyone in the root town were able to hear them.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=navy]-------------------[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=#000080]*laughs* haven't done [i]that[/i] in a while...[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[size=1]Kayla grinned as she heard the Silver Knight cry out with rage as he attempted to get his helmet back. She had snuck off to Elf's Haven to retrieve her own Silver Knight helmet to tease him with it.

As she withdrew it and placed it on her head, Sakura ran past her with the Silver Knight directly behind her. He glanced at Kayla's head and registered what was sitting on it before he grabbed the helmet and ran off in the opposite direction.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Hey! My helmet!"[/COLOR] she yelled in protest and quickly chased after him. Sakura snickered and placed the Silver Knight's real helmet on her head and cheerfully hopped off down Kia's Alley.

Kayla took in deep breaths as she and the Silver Knight were having a stare down; they had just had a small battle over the helmet which was now lying off to the side with dents in it, and were quite exhausted.

Kayla lifted her staff up and attempted to zap the Silver Knight with Rai Kruz but discovered that she was out of MP and anything that could restore her MP quickly. The Silver Knight knew he had triumphed and laughed. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Finally! I can reclaim what is mine!"[/COLOR] he shouted out and grabbed the helmet. He placed it on his head and grinned like an idiot.

Kayla laughed. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Rai Kruz!"[/COLOR] she shouted and the Silver Knight was zapped with a lightning bolt of electricity. She grabbed the helmet from his head and placed it on her own. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Idiot. Just because I'm out of MP doesn't mean I'm out of scrolls!"[/COLOR] she yelled defiantly and ran off to Elf's Haven.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Mia! I have some--"
"Get back! I've got Aro--"
"Me first!"
"No, me!"[/color]

Kayla and Elk pushed each other back and forth until Mia grabbed the Aromatic Grass the two held in their hands and walked off with it with a dazed grin on her face. Kayla frowned. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I was going to give some of that to Kia, too..."[/COLOR] she muttered and quickly ran after Mia in hope's to get back some of the Aromatic Grass she had "given" Mia.[/size]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Sakura happilly paraded around Mac Anu wearing Silver Knight's helmet proudly. She had witnessed Kayla beat him and take the second helmet, and so she wore the original helmet proudly. Suddenly, Sakura heard a familiar *ping* on her speakers. She had just recieved an email.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=purple]To: Sakura[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]From: CC Corp[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]Subject: Prize Winner![/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]Congradulations player! You've been selected to receive a special item, a rare room. Only players you allow may enter and you may decorate and store and do whatever you please with this new room. Have fun, and thank you for playing The World.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=blue]Sakura grinned widely. She had been hoping for [i]one[/i] good rare item. This was it. She was about to go tell Kayla, but then she decided not to. Not yet. "I'll just give my new room a bit of a special touch first." She said to herself before warping to the server where her room was supposed to be located in.[/color][/size]

[center][i][u][size=1][color=purple]Highland City Dun Lorieg[/color][/size][/u][/i][/center]
[center][i][u][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/u][/i] [/center]
[center][i][/i][/center]

[left][size=1][color=blue]Sakura looked around then casually walked int othe alley behind the Recorder. She grinned as she saw a familiar looking System Administrator. "Hiya Balmung!" She said, walking up to him. Balmung sighed and started speaking as if reading something that had been written. "Congradulations player. Please have fun and enjoy your new rare item and the rest of The World as well. Thank you again for your continued patronage." He said. Sakura grinned. "Still getting the hang of things?" She asked. Balmung put his hand to his head. "I'd like to see you be System Admin. Its pretty stressful. No wonder why Lios is so stressed." He said. Sakura nodded. "Do you really want to se me be a System Administrator, Balmung? Just think of everything I would do!" She said with a grin.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#0000ff]Balmung nodded. "You're right. Well, later Sakura..." He muttered, before walking down the paths of the server absentmindedly. Sakura grinned even wider as she slowly opened a newly formed door leading into the building. She looked around happilly at the well designed room. There was a bookcase on one side of the room, large enough to put more than books, and a desk on another side. There was also a couch and a few treasure chests. She suddenly was reminded of the questions that needed to be answered in the email registration form for the contest.[/color][/size][/left]

[center][size=1][color=gray]**Flashback...Kinda....**[/color][/size][/center]

[left][size=1][color=#808080]Username: Sakura[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#808080]Class: Twin Blade[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#808080]Ideal Room: A great place to hangout. A desk in one corner to draw/write among other things. A bookcase to put important books pr items that I wouldn't want to be found under my bed. A couch to....well....sit and stuff. Then a matching rug/wall color. Then maybe a toy chest to put a few other things I don't want under my bed or I feel isn't important enough to be shown on my bookcase. That would be my ideal room. *Shifty Eyes* Why do you want to know? What does this have to do with the contest?[/color][/size][/left]

[center][size=1][color=#808080]**End of Flashback-Thing**[/color][/size][/center]

[left][size=1][color=blue]Sakura grinned as she opened the treasure chests. Two had a rare weapons for Twin Blade characters. Then, in another chest, were two ultra rare items. In the last chest were quite a few pieces of Grunty Food. Soon, though, Sakura had turned her room int oan awesome rare item storage place, hangout, and conspiraring place, other than Net Slum.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#0000ff]After she felt satisfied with her work, she quickly addded an online calender that could be reached by anyone on the desk, where she also had plans for a new idea, she invited Kayla, Elk, and Sora to take a look at her 'new place.'[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=navy]------------------------------[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#000080]I just typed that entire thing at 2:30 in the morning [b]o[/b]_[b]o[/b] God am I tired....[/color][/size][/left]

[size=1][color=DarkSlateBlue]"Wow! This is really awesome, Sakura!"[/color] Kayla exclaimed as she walked into Sakura's new hideout. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"Yeah, I know. ^_^"[/color] Sakura responded and showed the three around her new hideout.

[color=DarkSlateBlue]"And this is where I put my weapons..."[/color]
[color=DarkSlateBlue]"And this is where I put my rare weapons..."[/color]
[color=DarkSlateBlue]"And this is...blah blah blah..."[/color]
[color=DarkSlateBlue]"Blah blah blah..."[/color]

Sora elbowed Kayla. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"You still listening to her?"[/color] he questioned since Kayla had just been nodding absentmindedly for the past few minutes. She glanced at Sakura who was still pointing things out before answering, [color=DarkSlateBlue]"No, I stopped listening about ten minutes ago..."[/color] she mumbled and received a whack on the head from one of Sakura's blades. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"I heard that! Now pay attention all of you!"[/color] she commanded and grabbed her blade back up.

[color=DarkSlateBlue]"Yes, ma'am!"[/color]
[color=DarkSlateBlue]"Yes, ma'am..."[/color]
[color=DarkSlateBlue]"Yes, sir, I mean, ma'am."[/color]

[color=purple]---Lambda-Cultural-City-Carmina-Gadelica---[/color]

[color=DarkSlateBlue]"Alright, Chief."[/color]
[color=DarkSlateBlue]"You got it, Chief."[/color] Were the responses of the small group of System Administrators that were surrounding Lios. He motioned to the group to follow him and as they walked off, Sakura and Kayla slid in with the group to listen in.

[color=DarkSlateBlue]"Now, when you find a player disobeying the Rules, then your first course of action is to what?"[/color] he questioned the group. Kayla raised her hand. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"Yes, you in the back."[/color] Lios said and Kayla grinned. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"Your first course of action is to run like hell! Oh, you mean, what's your first course of action as a System Administrator don't you? If that's the case then you should punish the member with your almighty powers!"[/color] she answered and Lios' face turned red with rage.

[color=DarkSlateBlue]"What are you two doing here?"[/color] he yelled and Sakura and Kayla grinned madly. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"We just wanted to see what kinds of things your new System Administrators had to go through! That's all, we swear!"[/color] the two answered in unison and Lios turned away from them, outraged. [color=DarkSlateBlue]"Just stay out of the way!"[/color][/size]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Sakura and Kayla grinned as they followed the System Administrators around a server. Lios had split the group apart to moderate the different servers, and he placed Kayla and Sakura far away from himself. One of the Administrators were pretty curious about them. "So, are you two friends of Cheif?" He asked. The two girls laughed. "Sort of." Sakura managed to say. "Hey! Wanna hear a redneck joke?" Kayla asked. The Administrator and Sakura both nodded. "If you stared at a carton of orange juice because it said 'concentrate,' you might be a redneck." She said, somewhat suprised that the Administrator wanted to hear it as much as Sakura did. The two laughed. "I'm suprised the Cheif even let you two come with us. He can be a bit--" He started to say. Sakura and Kayla started to spill out suggestions about what to call Lios.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Pig headed?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Thick skulled?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"A jerk?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"A idiot?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"A moron?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Soon, though, the rest of the Administrators started to also give out suggestions. The first Administrator laughed. "That about covers it. Say, in case you didn't know, my name's Tai. You two are Sakura and Kayla right?" He asked. The girls smiled. "Yup. So, what exactly are we doing?" Sakura asked. Tai looked at her. "Moderating. We have to find users who are breaking the rules, then take action." He said. Then a smile crept on his face. "Wanna help? We can always use an extra hand!" He said.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Sakura and Kayla grinned. "Ok, but I don't know if...uh..Cheif would approve of it." Kayla said, soon getting used to calling Lios 'Cheif.' Tai shrugged. "Doesn't matter [i]that[/i] much. Each Administrator has the power to give other players ranks at any given moment without consulting their cheif. I've memorized the Administrator's Handbook. I know." He said, somewhat proudly. "Ok then. We'll do it." Sakura said.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Tai grinned. "Ok then. You two are officially Moderators for a day. Not quite Administrators, but still you have the power to ban, suspend, and delete characters. Also, you can take illegal items from players. Got it?" He asked. The girls nodded.[/color][/size]
[i][u][size=1][color=purple]Twenty Minutes Later...[/color][/size][/u][/i]
[i][u][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/u][/i]
[size=1][color=blue]"Listen here, you Player Killin' punk! We're Moderators, and we won't hesitate to ban your sorry ass!" Kayla said to a male player, pushing him up against a wall. "Now then, how many times have you killed a player?" She asked. The player looked at her fearfully. "T-t-t-this was m-m-my first time. I s-swear!" He said fearfully. Kayla frownedl. "Sakura." She called. Sakura looked at the player. "Either he's a really good actor, or he's telling the truth. A true player killer would never be so afraid. Everything they live for in The World is against the rules, and so they would be defiant in the face of the concenquences." She said. "I'd say a good five days'll teach him a leason." She said. And then the player was suspended from The World for five days.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Hey! Sakura, Kayla! Cheif's got an example for us to watch! Lets go!" Tai shouted from across the server. [/color][/size]
[center][b][i][u][size=1][color=purple]Delta-Bursting-Dog Dancing-Organ Market[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][u][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b] [/center]
[left][size=1][color=royalblue]"This is a Data Bug. Who can tell me what a Data Bug is?" Lios asked. Kayla and Sakura raised their hands instantly, while the other Administrators shrugged to each other. Tai looked at them. "You two actually know?" He asked. Sakura grinned and gave him the definition of a Data Bug. Lios sighed as he watched the group. [i]The only two intelligent enough to know what a Data Bug is in this group are more than half the age of the rest. This is pathetic.[/i] He thought. "What, Tai?" He asked gruffly. "Is it a monster who's data has been illegaly rewritten so its HP is infinite, among other new features for itself?" Tai asked, unsure of Sakura definition.[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size] [/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]Lios nodded his head. "Now watch carefully as I turn the data back to its original state." He said. As Lios played with the monster's data, everyone could see a small orb of data surround the monster, as if Kite were Data Draining it. The other Administrators were cheering Lios on. "Go Cheif!" They shouted. Kayla and Sakura grinned as they started to shout as well.[/color][/size][/left]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Say, Chief,"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Will you stop calling me that?! You don't even work for CC Corp.!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"But, its your rank; your title. We just want to call you it."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"If you worked for CC Corporation it would be a different story, but you don't so stop it."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Alright, say, Pig-Head--"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I would appreciate it if you would stop calling me that as well."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"But, its your na--"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"You know its not my name."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Well, its your nickname and we have the right to call you by it."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"It may be that horrible hacker's nickname for me, but I don't acknowledge it as my nickname."[/COLOR]

Kayla and Sakura grinned. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Oh, you'll acknowledge it one day..."[/COLOR] they mumbled before warping out.

[COLOR=Navy]OOC: I would type more, but, I have to go... Maybe I'll edit it later, but I can't type anything else right now. *curses soccer game*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"Anyways, Chief, we want to help out some more." Sakura said. Lios glared at her. "First, I'm not your Chief. Second, how can you help out? You're not even a Moderator." He said. Kayla and Sakura grinned. "Take a look at our rank, Chief. We're no longer regular players, we've become Moderators for a day. We made a new friend within your group of System Admins. He's pretty cool, too." Kayla said. Lios glared at them. "Who was it?" He asked angrilly. The girls grinned wider. "Thats a secret!" They said in unison in a sing-songy voice. Lios, now outraged at the two, warped out of the server they were wandering around. [/color][/size][/font][/left]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Sakura?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Yeah, Kayla?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Wanna go show Balmung our new rank?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]"Sure!"[/color][/size]
[center][b][i][u][size=1][color=purple]Net Slum[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][u][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b] [/center]
[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=royalblue]"Balmung!"[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yo Pig Head II!"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Stop calling me that!"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"But we had to get your attention so we could tell you something important!"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"What is it?"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"We've become Moderators!"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#4169e1]"For the love of God! Who gave you the rank?"[/color][/size][/left]