OtakuBoards

.hack//TRUTH

DDG

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla smacked her hand against her forehead. "Great! Now were going to be banned for even longer!" she said semi-dramatically. Sakura was outraged. "But...but...were....but..." Kayla shook her head. "I can't take this! I'm out of here, I need to...to...to...go...lay down and think..." she said and Logged Out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The Real World...[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla set her Neuro Goggles down with shaky hands. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she thought about Trevor and all the good times they had had together and how that he was now gone from her world forever. She then jumped into her bed and let the tears come out. She cried for what seemed like hours before she finally looked up at the clock.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]It was 7:30. She looked around her dark room as she hadn't bothered to turn the light on and decided that she needed to take a walk. She left her room and made her way downstairs, to find her mother in the living room watching TV. She quickly asked her mother if she could go out for a walk and her mother said 'yes, but don't be gone long.' Kayla quickly left the house.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The Video Store...[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She looked in through the video store window to find that the employee was there, lazily reading a magazine as always. She didn't even think about how she was banned from the store, she just marched in and began walking around, causing somewhat of a ruckus.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The employee ignored her to an extent, occasionally he would peek over at her from over the top of his magazine, then he'd go back to reading. Kayla wasn't exactly trying to get his attention, she just wanted to cause a ruckus and maybe even get him in trouble.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Finally, after a half-hour or so, the employee decided to stop her. "I am really going to hurt you if you don't knock it the hell off!" he yelled and she grinned as she made her way over towards him. "Oh Mr. Mana---" the employee clapped his hand over her mouth. "Shut up, shut up! I don't want to lose my job because of you!" he said and looked around, the manager was nowhere to be seen.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla grinned wider. "If you don't want to lose your job, then you shouldn't be yelling at your customers." she said. He raised an eyebrow. "Customer? You're only a customer if you have a movie that you wish to rent." he said. Kayla laughed. "Oh, but I do have a movie to rent." she said and slammed a movie on the counter. "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING!" she yelled and pointed to the title of the movie. "See? See? You were hiding it from us!" she yelled and the employees eyes widened in horror, because he knew that the two girls were going to torment him about this forever...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Well...um...will you be renting that then?" he asked timidly. Kayla nodded and slammed two dollars on the counter. She then grabbed the movie and left the store. The employee yelled at her. "HEY! YOU STILL OWE ME THREE DOLLARS!" Kayla stopped as she reached the door. "I don't give a damn, pay for it yourself. You owe us this movie in my opinion."[/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki yawned and ate a handful of popcorn. "You know, its not that exciting now that we have it..." She said. Kayla nodded. She had called her mom and got permission to spend the night. "I know what you mean. After all...this is our fifth time watching it." She said. Katsuki looked at her digital clock. [i]11:37. [/i]"Don't we have school tomorrow?" She asked. Kayla shrugged. "I stay awake until who knows when..." She said, yawning. Katsuki's mom then came into the room. "Katsuki don't set your alarm. We're going to your father's funeral tomorrow. You too Kayla. I've already talked it over with your mother." She said. Kayla and Katsuki gave each other high-fives and continued watching the movie.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Yeah...I'm a blank slate right now....if that makes sense[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]It was now their ninth time watching the movie, they were both half asleep. "You think we should go to bed..." Kayla mumbled. Katsuki yawned. "Maybe..." she answered as her eyelids closed. Kayla's began doing the same and soon they were both fast asleep.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Katsuki! Kayla! Hurry up and get dressed!" Katsuki's mother yelled to them. Kayla's mother had dropped off dress clothes for Kayla to change into and she was changing into them at that moment in the bathroom, while Katsuki was changing in her room. The two emerged from the rooms at around the same time and smiled weakly towards each other.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Neither were excited about going to Katsuki's dad's funeral, but they knew they had to. Kayla was now reminded that Trevors funeral was coming up and that caused tears to well up in her eyes. She quickly hid this from Katsuki, though, by wiping them away with her sleeve.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Are you two ready? Because if you're not, I'm leaving without you!" Katsuki's mother yelled and the two rushed downstairs.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki climbed into the backseat of the car, next to Kayla. "Mom....no disrepect to anyone, but do we really have to wear [i]dresses[/i]?" She asked, sounding slightly disgusted. "Katsuki..." Her mother said menacingly. Katsuki shut up and looked at the ground. "Katsuki, do me a favor and if anyone asks you to speak, decline. I'm afraid you might say something you shouldn't. Its bad enugh I'm taking you two to San Francisco..." Her mother said. Kayla leaned over to Katsuki.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Doesn't she know what we're doing?" She whispered. Katsuki nodded. "She knows, she just doesn't agree with it." She whispered back. Katsuki's mother glared through the mirror. "Your right. I don't. Now not a word about that silly game until we get back." She said. Katsuki and Kayla sat up straight. "Yes Ma'am!" They said.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]They arrived at the funeral shortly. There were many other cars parked there, mostly relatives and a few friends. Kayla, Katsuki and Katsuki's mother exited the car and made there way inside the church. They took a seat near the front and in a few minutes, the ceremony began.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla was only half listening as the minister talked about Katsuki's father's life. She was thinking about the upcoming funeral for Trevor. Then the minister mentioned something about 'the World' and she gave her complete attention to him. [i]"...he was an avid player of the popular online game named 'the World'..." [/i]Kayla sighed as that was all the minister said for the rest of the funeral about 'the World' and Katsuki's father.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]An hour or two later, Kayla was almost asleep, her eyelids drooping. Katsuki was striving to hide the fact that she was crying while Katsuki's mother was letting all of the tears come out. Then, everyone stood up. Katsuki punched Kayla's shoulder and pulled her up. "What...what's going on?" Kayla groggily asked as she opened her eyes. Katsuki frowned at her. "We're going to the cemetery you dimwit." she said and pulled Kayla outside to the car.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Katsuki and Kayla climbed into the back while Katsuki's mother climbed into the front and drove behind the precession of cars that was following the hurse, carrying Katsuki's father. Soon they had reached the cemetery and Kayla was yanked out of the car and over to the burial plot, where Katsuki's father's casket was being hoisted up, over and slowly lowered down as the minister said a few more words.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Then it was over. The hole was filled up and everyone left. Katsuki's mother rushed off to the car and Katsuki dragged Kayla into it. Katsuki's mother drove to Kayla's house to drop the two off. Katsuki was staying the night, it had already been approved by Kayla's mother.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]As the two walked up to the house, Kayla comforted Katsuki. "Its ok, Katsuki. You can...you can cry if you want to. I wont...I wont make fun..." she said, but Katsuki still refused to cry, in front of Kayla, that is.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki gave a weak smile to Kayla. "I think I'm going to stay home. Sorry Kayla." She said through the window as Kayla went through her door. As soon as Katsuki's mother had pushed down on the gas peddle, Katsuki broke into tears. "Mom...he's gone. He's really gone. Even if he's still there, he can't come back!" She sobbed. Her mother looked at her. "Katsuki what are you saying? You're not making any sense! What do you mean 'even if he's still there'?" She asked. Katsuki continued to sob, but had managed to get out the words "He's still alive in the game." [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki's mother went wide eyed. [/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]"Katsuki. You're crazy. But I'm willing to give you a chance this time. Next time you play your game, let me play with you and get me to your father. I want to see what's so cool about this game." Her mother ordered. Katsuki gave another weak smile. "Mom..." She started. Her mother glanced back at her. "Don't ever say cool again. You sound like a hippy." She said. For the first time in a while, Katsuki's mother laughed. Soon they got home. Katsuki got on the phone and called Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Kayla?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Hey Katsuki..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Can you take a trip this week and probably last till next week?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Why? Where are we going?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"San Francisco."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"You're going already?!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"I can't wait any longer! Their going to pay! I'll hire a lawyer if I have to!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Don't you think you should gather some evidence first?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"I'm doing that after school tomorrow. I'm going to the hospital and I'm going to ask questions."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yeah? Well...I'll tell my mom."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Alright. Do your best to get her persmission..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Well, later."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Yeah. Later..."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki hung up the phone and went into her room and laid on the bed. She turned onto her side and stared at the computer. [i]How can something do so much and....not be noticed by more than 90% of the public? This epidemic is...worse than the Deadly Flash, yet CC Corp is doing its best to prevent it from being stopped.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki remembered what happened the other day in Net Slum. The scene came back to her mind.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][i]"Lios...your an insensitive, egotistical, paranoid, and obsessed jerk! How dare you take away what little Kayla has of Krueger. You're......you're worse than Morganna!"[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]The words rang in Katsuki's head.[/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"You're worse than Morganna!"[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]She closed her eyes tight, trying to get the thought out of her head. "No. He's not gone. Even if Lios deletes him. He'll still be in my memory. I'll never....I'll never forget that day. I'll never forget that day Magus took everything I had from me..." She muttered to herself, as she started to cry herself to sleep.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]----------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1];_; Its so beautiful and heartfilled...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla left her room and walked downstairs towards her mother's room. She knocked on the door to make sure she could come in. She heard a faint 'come in' and entered the room. She approached her mother's bed and asked her a question. "Mom, can I go to San Francisco for a week or two?" her mother put the book that she had been reading, next to her on the bedstand. "San Francisco?" she asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"San Francisco, California, in the United States of America." Kayla explained and sat down on the edge of the bed. Her mother nodded now knowing what she was talking about. "Oh, I see." Kayla nodded. "Katsuki and her mother are coming, too." her mother frowned slightly. "I don't exactly approve of you going all the way to California...but, it'll atleast get you out of the house. You can go." she said and Kayla thanked her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Katsuki dragged Kayla onto the plane. "C'mon! It's just a plane!" she complained. Kayla resisted. "NO! I HATE FLYING!" she yelled. Katsuki dragged her up the stairs and pushed her into a seat. Kayla looked around nervously. Katsuki shoved a laptop into Kayla's lap. "Here! Hack us in!" she demanded. Kayla shushed her. "Shut up!" she said and opened the laptop.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---ALTIMIT Browser---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla had only one new email.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue]To: Kayla, Sakura[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]From: Lios[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]Because of your recent actions within 'the World' you have been banned for another two weeks. Any attempt at hacking into the system will be dealt with severely.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla deleted the email and denied that she ever got it before logging in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki's eyes sparkled as she saw all the beaches, skateparks, and surfers. "I'm going to fit right in!" She said happilly, taking out her skateboard. She was about to skate off when both Kayla and her mother grabbed her by the collar. "You're the only one who knows english. And you're not about to abandon us!" Kayla said. "Too many people we don't know. You could get kidnapped!" Her mother said. Katsuki sighed. "Fine...buisness first then." She mumbled. The three walked around, looking for a hotel to stay in. Soon they found a Holiday Inn and they dropped their stuff off. Katsuki searched her suitcase and gave both her mother and Kayla books.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]"Japanese-English dictionaries. Can I go now?" She asked, very annoyed. Her mother nodded. "Yes. Here's fifty dollars. Just in case." She said. Kayla and Katsuki exited the room, skate gear in hand, bathing suits underneath their regular clothes. They needed at least one day to unwind.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]War is Hell. Caught up in a war, being it only even a cyber war, one must accept the losses likely to be sustained in the midst of duty. But [i]this[/i]...to be betrayed by one's own ally, to be forced to look on helplessly as one you care for is destroyed by one you thought you could trust...Lios was, Kia was convinced now more than ever, consisted of about 99% pure evil, 1% complete idiot. She had felt, or at least as far as she could remember, some measure of this torturous thought before, when she watched Magus kill her best friend, then kill her afterwards, so she knew now [i]exactly[/i] how Kayla felt.

Almost, that is...

Kayla, after all, had been forced to experience the pain of loss [i]and[/i] betrayal first-hand, whereas Kia had only witnessed the unexpected premature fall of her only friend at the hands of an enemy.
As Kia walked through Carmina Gadelica (without fear, now, of being killed by more experienced players, as they all knew they'd be dealing with two highly skilled Player-Killers if they so much as lay a finger on her), she saw Kayla standing there, looking downright miserable.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Hey, Kayla..."[/COLOR]she said gently as she approached her,[COLOR=Indigo]"I heard about what happened to Trevor...I'm really sorry..."
"Yeah...Kia, could you do me a favor and not bring it up right now?"[/COLOR]Kayla replied,[COLOR=Indigo]"I'd rather not talk about it..."
"Oh...yeah, I guess that'd be for the best...So, what's the plan right now?"[/COLOR]Kia asked, trying to change the subject.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Me and Katsuki are on our way to San Fransisco. We're gonna pay a little visit to CC Corp."
"Who's Katsuki? And San Fransisco? Isn't that in the United States?"[/COLOR]Kia asked, immediately interested in both topics.
[COLOR=Indigo]"Oh, you didn't know Sakura's real name? She's Katsuki, and yes, we're on a plane to San Fransisco right now. I'm using my laptop."
"A laptop, huh? What time of year is it around there? Not Winter, I hope? Be careful, Kayla...that's how I died..."
"Huh? Oh, I forgot!"
"yeah...froze to death...most unpleasant, if I can remember...right there in the middle of the park."
"That was you all that time ago?"
"Yeah,"[/COLOR]Kia nodded.[COLOR=Indigo]"That's beside the point, though. You guys are going to fight CC Corp, then? Like, In court?"
If that's what it takes, yes..."[/COLOR]Kayla replied...[/size]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Ok, I'm figuring that your post was when Sakura and Kayla were inside 'the World', yes? Even so, that's how it seems. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla slipped her roller blades on while Katsuki skated off on her skateboard. Kayla tied her rollerblades up quickly before rushing off after Katsuki. "Hey! Wait up!" she yelled, before Katsuki slowed down a bit. "Wavemast[i]--[/i]" Kayla glared at Katsuki. "Don't start." she threatened and Katsuki shut up but was still smilng slightly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Don't make me call you your favorite nickname!" Kayla threatened. Katsuki stopped smiling and picked up speed as she saw a skatepark in the distance. Kayla skated faster as well and soon the two had arrived at the skatepark.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]They stared wide-eyed at all of the skaters and all of the skate ramps and other such stuff. "Wow." Kayla mumbled as Katsuki grabbed her shoulder and pulled her inside. Once inside, Kayla was still looking around. Katsuki hit her. "Don't just stand there, you dimwit! Skate! Skate!" she demanded as she skated off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla glanced around as a skateboarder rolled down a ramp near her and performed an ollie onto a rail and began grinding. Kayla smiled and skated over to the ramp and up onto it. The other two skaters on the ramp stared at her strangely. "Hey! Kid! Where are you from?" they asked. Kayla looked at them puzzled before pulling out her dictionary and deciphering what they had said. "I am from Japan." she slowly said in English.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The two skateboarders nodded. "So, you don't know much english then?" Kayla shook her head. "My friend does, though." she said again, in the same slow, struggling manner as before. "That's cool. So, how long are you going to be here?" the boy asked. Kayla thought for a moment. She knew how to say the English numbers, but wasn't sure how to say 'weeks'. "2 wakes." she said and the other skater snickered. "You mean [i]weeks[/i]?" she corrected and Kayla nodded embarrassedly.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki laughed as she saw Kayla keeping a 'conversation' with two American boys, looking in her dictionary every time it was her turn to talk. She skated over to Kayla, grinning. "Gee Kayla. You go to a different country for a few weeks and you forget all about Elk!" She said in Japanese. Kayla glared at her as the two skaters gave her wierd looks. Katsuki blinked at them. "Erm...sorry. Had to tease her. Don't mind me!" She told them as she skated on to a ramp and preforming a handstand before she went down.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Later, the two girls had gone down to the beach. Katsuki was inspecting surfboards in a shop on the shore, as was Kayla. "Katsuki...don't you think we should be at CC Corp now, instead of the beach?" Kayla asked, her gaze set on a blue and black longboard. Katsuki picked up a blue and white regular board. "Oh just chill, Kayla. We're going tomorrow. Now, do you think I'm a longboarder or a regular?" She asked. "Regular. Longboarders are like big. You're kinda scrawny..." Kayla answered. Katsuki punched Kayla's arm. "Scrawny, eh? Look who's the one falling on the ramp all the time! Not me I can tell you that!" Katsuki angrilly said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]------------------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Woohoo! I'm finally back from my weekend of hell in Phili! DDG wants me to point out hat IRL, she skates way better than me...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla smiled sheepishly as Katsuki yelled at her a little more. Then the owner of the Surfboard shop they were standing by spoke to them. "Excuse me, but, do you to plan on renting or buying a Surfboard?" he asked. Kayla and Katsuki grinned. "Suminasi! Suminasi!" they both apologized and the owner looked at them puzzled. "What?" he questioned.[/color][/size]
[color=darkslateblue][/color]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Katsuki laughed. "Sorry, suminasi means 'sorry'. But, yes, I believe we will be renting these surfboards. Right, Kayla?" Katsuki said. Kayla nodded and grabbed the Long Board she had been staring at. Katsuki pulled some money out of her pocket and handed it to the owner before taking off after Kayla and out into the water.[/color][/size][/font][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]After their little surfing trip, the two girls rode back to the hotel. Katsuki flopped onto her bed. "I think I cut myself on something in the water because my leg is stinging like heck," She said, inspecting a cut. Kayla grinned at her. "Crybaby." She said. Katsuki grabbed a box of bandaids from her mom's duffle bag. "Oh shush you. You might want to look over all the facts I got at the hospital before tomorrow." She said, pointing her chin to a small stack of papers spilling out of her own bag.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla peered into the bag to see even more papers. "Oh my god. How many hospitals did you go to? You've got enough information here to start a friggen website!" She said, taking out all the papers. Kayla skimmed through them, looking at all the headings. [i]Total Comatose People Found in Front of Computers, Average comatose deaths per week, Total comatose deaths.[/i] Katsuki shrugged. "Only the one my dad went to. They remembered me from that freaky power outage incident and so when I told them my situation, as reluctant as they were, they told me the information I needed. They were even nice about it too." She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla started reading the actual numbers and text. "Katsuki, this is amazing! You got all this in one afternoon? Incredible!" She complimented. "Like I said, they were really coperative. No biggie. They actually had their own chart on this. They thought it was wierd. Now, plug me in. I miss So--" Katsuki stopped herself from saying "Sora" but Kayla had already knew. "What was that? You miss Sora?" She taunted. Katsuki looked away and blushed. "Yeah, alright. I was going to say that. So what?" She mumbled.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla grinned. She now had something to tease her about. "Say the phrase that I want to hear from you, and I'll get you in." She said. Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "Yeah whats that?" She asked. "Tell me you like Sora." Kayla demanded. Katsuki shrugged. "Wow, you like Sora? I thought you like'd Elk!" She teased. "Yeah alright. I like him. Just don't go around telling people..." She said, getting out her laptop. Kayla laughed slightly and hacked Katsuki in, since she was busy reading.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki logged in and noticed that she had new mail.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=purple]To: Sakura[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#800080]From: Sora[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#800080]Subject: Silver Knight[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#800080]Hey, where are you? You and Kayla haven't been on for like weeks and me and Elk haven't seen you offline either. Is it Lios? Anyways, since you've been gone Knighty has been actually celebrating. You should see him! He'll [i]dance[/i]. Its pretty funny. Later.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki laughed and started a reply.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=purple]To: Sora[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#800080]From: Sakura[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#800080]We're out of the country. gonna go 'talk' with CC Corp >=] Has he really been dancing? Awsome. hehehe, I just went surfing and skating with Kayla. really fun. well, meet me in Carmina, I'm logging in now.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]After reading Sora's email to Kayla, she logged in.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkorchid]--Carmina Gatelica--[/color]
[color=#9932cc][/color]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Sakura looked around. Lios wasn't anywhere in sight. Neither were the Crimson Knights. She sighed with relief and looked around some more for Sora. "Hey! Grunty Girl!" She heard from behind her. Sakura's eye twitched a little as she turned around to see Sora waving from near the Grunty Farm. Sakura ran over to him. "Would you mind never calling me that ever again?" She asked. Sora laughed. "Its all in good fun, Sakura!" He said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=darkorchid]--Lambda-Hidden-Solitary-Fallen Angel--[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]"So you're really in San Francisco? How awsome!" Sora said after Sakura explained what was happening. Sakura smiled. "yup. Kayla's reading all the info I've got to present." She said proudly.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla laid back on the bed as she continued reading through all of the information.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Number of comatose patients dead from recent power outages: 2[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Number of comatose patients to date admitted into the hospital: Unknown[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Unknown? Does that mean that there are so many that they can't even keep track? If that's the case then..." Kayla muttered to herself. Katsuki paid no attention as she continued playing 'the World'.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Number of comatose patients awokened: 0[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Number of comatose patients found in a comatosic state while in front of a computer: All[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Number of comatose patients placed in the Critical Comatose Ward: 3[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Number of comatose patients expected to wake up: 0[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"WHAT?!" Kayla exclaimed and Katsuki shushed her. Kayla shook her head and flipped through the rest of the papers. She then came upon a few newspaper articles.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][color=black][u]Comatose: Reason Unknown[/u][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][color=black]Two high school students in Kanazawa City of Ishikawa prefecture were found unconscious in their club room. One has regained conciousness at the hospital, but the other, Tomonari Kasumi, is still in a coma.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][color=black]No drugs or any other addictive medications were found in either of their systmes upon examination. The cause of their unconsciousness is still under investigation.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][/size][/font]
[u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Official Announcement from CC Corporation[/size][/font][/u]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2]CC Corporation said in a press conference today that comas caused while playing the online game "The World," were the result of hackers and not a flaw within "The World" itself. The corporation lamented this act of cyberterrorism and has expressed confidence that the ringleader, Helba, and several other hackers would soon be caught.[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla shook her head in disbelief at the articles. Especially the one about CC Corp blaming the problems on hackers. They were lying to the public. Lying to them and it definitely wasn't right.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]If you'll notice, the two News Articles I used were actually from the game. I was using .hack//QUARANTINE, so I wasn't sure which news articles came after Magus was defeated, I'm pretty sure both of those were either before or a little after, though.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Katsuki lifted her Neuro Goggles momentarily to see the newspaper articles. "You know those two high schoolers? Tomonari is the person who plays as "Sieg" in the game. I've met him a couple times online. Then the second person, I've heard, is Mai Minase. She's hanging around this middle age man named Tokuoka last I heard. Kinda freaky..." She said before going back to her game.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla looked at her. "You're really serious about this aren't you? You really had to dig deep to get this kind of information. Wow, its amazing how serious you can get." She said to Katsuki who didn't shush her this time. "I get it from my dad." She said semi-cheerfully and giving a thumbs up to Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=darkorchid]--Carmina Gatelica--[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]"Oh hi Mia." Sakura said . Mia was walking around the server, looking for something. "Elk...where's Elk?" She asked before warping out. Sakura stared for a moment. "I wonder...what that was all about..." She muttered before turning back to Sora. "Hey Sora..." She started. She was interrupted by the site of a System Administrator rounding the corner. Sakura's eyes widened. [i]Lios...[/i] She thought. "Got to go. Later. Bye!" She said before quickly logging out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki took off her Neuro Goggles and shook her head. "Way too close for comfort." She said. Kayla looked up from the papers she was reading. "Lios again? I wonder if we'll meet him in person tomorow." She said. Katsuki rolled her eyes. "Oh that will be pleasant! 'I can assure you that this is not the system's fault, ladies. It is the cause of numourous accounts of acking. I can also assure you that we are not sitting back and twiddling our thumbs. We're doing everything possible to stop anything else from happening!" She mimicked Lios.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla laughed. The two were positive that he was going to tell them just that. Thats when they'll start breaking out their info. They'll overload him with it. It was the perfect plan.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]---------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I put the Mia thing there because..well...Mia does that![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]The freaky Mia thing would have been better if you would have had Kite there, too and then have her do her whole 'DON'T TOUCH ME!' thing (like we do at school, remember: Truce, hahaha...).[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]We'll get them tomorrow. We'll get them so bad they wont know what hit them. Lios is going down...[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla glanced at the clock. It was starting to get late. "Katsuki, we should go to bed so we can get an early start." Kayla suggested, jumping over to her own bed. Katsuki nodded and set her laptop on the stand next to her bed. The two of them quickly fell asleep.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Kayla! Kayla! Wake up!" Katsuki yelled and shook Kayla violently. Kayla woke up as Katsuki's shakings caused her to fall off the bed. She rubbed her head where it had hit the floor and sat up. "Jeez, Katsuki, you didn't have to try and kill me..." she mumbled and Katsuki pulled her up. "Shut up and get dressed! Remember, we're going to CC Corp today!" she reminded Kayla and Kayla quickly grabbed clothes from her duffel bag and ran into the bathroom.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"You sure we're ready?" Kayla questioned again, as Katsuki's mother drove them to CC Corp's main office building. "Yes, Kayla, we are most definitely ready." Katsuki assured her. Kayla sighed worriedly. "Well, just don't tell anyone our usernames within 'the World', it wouldn't be good. Especially for me, you saw that newspaper article from the CC Corp. Hell, it was probably Lios who wrote it I bet you, or who said it to the press atleast." Kayla said and Katsuki nodded. "Yeah, I bet he did say it, the stupid thumb-twiddling Pig Head." she said and the two burst out laughing.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]"Listen here lady! I booked an appointment with one of the system administrators for today in three minutes! My name [i]is[/i] on that list. If you'd just open your friggen eyes to look, you'll see my name!" Katsuki shouted to the receptionist who was boredly sipping her coffee barely paying attention to Katsuki. "Just look! Its right there! K-A-T-S-U-K-I!" She shouted again, pointing to a piece of paper next to the receptionist's elbow.The receptionist sighed at glanced at the paper.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Oh my. You're [i]right[/i]. I'm sorry. Kids come here often looking for cheats or hints for the game, so we rarely pay attention to them. You're appointment is on the top floor. You better hurry." She said, leaningi n a little closer so no one else could hear her. "He can be a real grouch and pretty pig-headed at times." She whispered. Katsuki and Kayla looked at each other for a minute. "Would his username be "Lios" in "The World"?" Katsuki asked. The receptionist nodded. "Yeah, how'd you know?" She asked. The two girls laughed and walked to the elavator, Katsuki's mother right behind them.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]The elevator was stopped by a familiar face. "Carrie? What are you doing here?" Kayla asked. Carrie shook her head. "Not now! We have to go get Lios!" She said, very excited.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]They knocked on the door and walked in quietly.They saw a man in a large computer chair. "Yes? Who is it?" He asked grufly. Katsuki could tell what he was thinking: [i]Great. The three brats from Japan. Probably going to tell me that the game is currupted...[/i] Katsuki shook the thought from her head and answered the man. "My name is Katsuki, this is my best friend Kayla, this is my other friend Carrie, and this is my mother. We've come to talk to you about "The World" and some serious problems with it." She said very serious and proffesional like. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]The man gave a strange look when he heard Kayla's name being mentioned. "And, may I ask, what your usernames are in the game? It would only be fair since the receptionist had probably given you mine." He said. Katsuki shook her head. "We would prefer not to disclose that information at the moment for personal reasons." Katsuki answered, trying her best not to draw attention to Kayla. The man nodded. "I see. Well, what exactly would you like to discuss? Hackers or comatoses?" He asked, slightly annoyed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kayla checked her dictionary momentarily before saying "We want to talk about lots of things. Trapped players, comatose players. Lots of things." She said in broken english. The man nodded again. "Sir," Katsuki started. "Do you realize that in just one hospital there are just about fifty comatose patients with three in a critical sate. There were five, but due to some....technical dificulties, probably worldwide, two of them died. Those two being my father and her cousin." She said, pointing to Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"Did you know that within one hospital, there are so many comatose patients found in front of a computer screen with your game on, that hospital was unable to give a percise number when questioned? Did you know that none of the comatose patients are expected to wake up? Did you know that all the comatose patients' characters within "The World" are still active? Are you even listening to what I'm saying, you pig-headed idiot?!?" Katsuki shouted.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]----------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Mwahahaha....DDG told me that Swordmaster13 wanted to be there too...[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=darkslateblue][font=Arial]Lios laughed. "Your futile attempts to convince me that the game is causing all of the comatoses and other such things is most definitely not working. Now, ladies, you must remember that the CC Corp has this current problem under control. [color=darkslateblue]I can assure you that this is not the system's fault. It is the cause of numerous accounts of hacking. I can also assure you that we are not sitting back and twiddling our thumbs. We're doing everything possible to stop anything else from happening." as Lios said that, both Kayla and Katsuki mimicked his exact words, having heard them before. They also laughed slightly, as while he was saying it, he was in fact, twiddling his thumbs.[/color][/font][/color][/size]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Lios, we know. We've heard that same thin---" Kayla elbowed Katsuki in the ribs. "Shut up! If you say that, he'll know who we are!" she yelled in Japanese and Katsuki shut up quickly. Lios laughed. "Please do continue. I'd love to hear your story." he said, grinning evily.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Uh, no thanks. I just remembered that I don't really like telling that story." Katsuki grinned sheepishly and Kayla frowned.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"My friend Viper is in a coma because of your losy game!You listen to them or I'll get my dad to make sure your replaced by a more respectful person.My mom's dead because of your system errors!" Carrie shouted in perfect english thursting a finger at Lios.
"Really how did you mother die"? He asked smugley.
"Your game put her in a coma and caused a power failure at the hostipal she was at!And as for my player name it's Flame!Do what ever the **** you want to my player but I'm not leaving till you fix what you've done!"
"We can't bring people back from the dead little girl".
"My father Tran Intore I belive he owns one of the largest industys. So I may be 'little' but my father isn't".Carrie smiled at his open mouth and walked back and leaned against the wall grinning.

OOC: I'M BACK !!!!!! Thanks Mai !!!!
[/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]This is my [i]fourth[/i] time trying to post. Each time something happened and I got far but was cut off before I finished. Lets see if I can do it this time...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Carrie had given Lios her username, practically giving him the rest of theirs. Kayla started at Carrie. "You dimwit now he knows who [i]I[/i] am! Do you know how much trouble I'm going to be in?" She shouted in Japanese. Carrie looked at her. "You know what I do! Don't you know how much trouble's coming my way now?" [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Lios' grin widened. "So, ladies. How's Helba now days?" He asked slyly. Katsuki's mother looked at the four of them, puzzled. "These girls do [i]not[/i] 'hang out' with hackers. And Kayla, I'm sure you can't be in [i]that[/i] much trouble because he knows your username." She said, in almost perfect english, trying to calm everyone down. Lios' grinned widened. "Of course, ma'am. But I would like to speak with the girls in private for a moment." He said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki's mother, as reluctant as she was, left the room. "Sakura. Flame. And Kayla. So you've decided to see me in person, eh? So Kayla. You do realize what you risked by coming here don't you?" He said. Kayla nodded, very nervous. "I don't worry. I'm not turning you in. I'm not [i]that[/i] cruel." He said. Katsuki concealed a laugh with a cough.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Ignoring her, Lios started to pace around his office. "You three. You three have come all the way from Japan to come annoy me at my office, correct? You really haven't done much." He said in his usual tone. Katsuki rolled her eyes. "You told us what you said at the press confrence, even though we both know that its not true. Helba did [i]not[/i] do this. Neither did you. It was Harold. Why can't you just say that? Why can't you just admit that it [i]is[/i] the game thats causing all these things to happen? " She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Katsuki sighed. "Hey, do you know Japanese. Because if you do, it would make this conversation go a whole lot easier. Kayla barely has any clue what we're saying." She explained. Lios nodded, he was a system administrator and needed to know most languages to keep his job. "Good. Now then...." She started. Kayla interrupted. "Wait a second! Kia wanted to say something!" She exclaimed, taking out a laptop.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]-------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I'm gonna stop there...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Katsuki opened up the laptop and pulled Kayla over. She forced Kayla to open up a direct link where Kia could freely talk to them. As Kayla did so, she opened up a link so Kia could also see around the room through the webcam. When Kia caught sight of Lios, she began yelling out what she had been wanting to say to him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Katsuki stood back, forcing Kayla to stand over near Lios' desk as he listened to Kia's view of the situation and even a few things about what she thought of him. Kayla held the laptop up higher as Kia instructed her to do, so she could get a better look at the Pig-Head in real life. Kia laughed. "Just like I figured..." she muttered before yelling at him some more.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Lios eventually stood up, walked around the desk and grabbed the laptop from Kayla. He slammed it shut and threw it onto his desk. "Do you three think that having Kia here to help back you up, will help you any? The situation is under control. CC Corporation does not need the help of children and worst of all, hackers." he said the last bit with a disgusted tone and looked Kayla straight in the face as he said it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla glared at him, as did Carrie and Katsuki. "Lios[i]---[/i]" Kayla started, but Lios interupted. "Don't even start, Kayla. I should have you arrested, but since I am feeling very generous today and because I'm not [i]that[/i] cruel, as I said before. Instead, I am going to ask you three to leave my office and to never come back. Is that understood?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla angrily shook her head, as did Katsuki and Carrie. "We'll never leave, even if you force us to, we'll be back tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next[i]---[/i]" Kayla was interupted, this time by four Security Guards barging in and grabbing the three girls, two having grabbed Kayla as she struggled against their grip to attack Lios. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"We'll be back Lios!" Katsuki, Kayla and Carrie all yelled as they were dragged through the office doors and out of the building.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]"Katsuki. Me and Carrie are going skating. Are you coming or what?" Kayla asked. Katsuki was laying on her hotel bed. "Can't. I'm grounded for having to be dragged out of a building by two security gaurds. My mom won't let me out of the stupid hotel." Katsuki growled. She was laying on her back, throwing a small bouncy ball up and down, trying not to think about Lios. "Gah! He was too rude to us! I can't believe someone like him is so 'important!" She yelled, whipping the ball up, and accidently hitting the ceiling. Kayla stared. "I'm...gonna go now." She said hesitantly as the ball came back down. "Wait!" Katsuki yelled, just in time. "Since I can't go outside, I need to get in." She said, pointing to one of the remaining laptops. Lios hadn't gave the laptop back. It was still on his desk. Kayla sighed, walked to the laptop, and hacked Katsuki in. Katsuki thanked Kayla and immediately started playing.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Carrie looked around for the nearest phonebooth. She spotted one and walked over. SHe pulled out some change and looked over at Kayla.
" I'm calling a friend of mine to meet us over at the skatepark that ok with you?"
Kalya nodded and looked around.A few minutes later Carrie walked up to Kayla.
"Hey remember Python?"
"YA, why?"
"Well he's meeting us at the skatepark so lets go.BTW his name Chad."
They soon were infront of the park. A boy with dusty brown hair waved them over. Carrie ran over and started talking at him. They laghed and Kayla walked over.
"Hey Kayla guess what Lois new name is!"
"What do you mean?"
"I hack into his account once in a while and change his login name."
"Your a hacker?"
"He is and he's one of the best. But anyway Lois is now Buttwipe_the_hedgehog!"
They all lafghed and smiled.
[/COLOR]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Why must everyone be a Hacker? Ah, oh well...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla looked around the skatepark. Now that she was actually there, she had decided that she wasn't really in the mood to skate. She noticed Carrie and Chad skating around on the half-pipe and made her way over. "Hey, Carrie! I'm going to go back to the hotel, ok?" she said and skated off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla glanced around her. She was outside CC Corp and was attempting to act casual. She quickly walked inside after hiding her skates behind a bush and slipping her shoes on. The secretary was busy with a visitor so now was the perfect time. Kayla ducked down behind the lobby chairs and made her way towards the elevator. She stopped behind the nearest chair to the elevator, just as the elevator doors opened and a CC Corp employee stepped out. Kayla took the oppurtunity to run out from behind the chair and dive inside the elevator, just before the doors closed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She hit the top floor button and waited as the elevator slowly made its way up to the top floor.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]As the doors opened in front of her, Kayla glanced around the hallway. There wasn't a single employee to be found and she then figured out why. It was Noon, which meant that everyone was out on a lunch break. Kayla grinned at her perfect oppurtunity. She quickly ran down the hall towards Lios' office. She stopped by the door and turned the handle slightly. She knew she could lock pick it if it was locked, but, strangely, it wasn't. Despite that, she opened the door slowly and glanced around.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Suddenly, she was yanked inside the office and the door closed behind her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger. Don't worry, she'll get out safe and sound. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]--Net Slum--[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Welcome to Paradise. Where's Kayla?" Helba asked. Sakura sighed. "I know I've bugged you about this a million times, Helba. But, how can you possibly stand to say the same thing over and over again to the same people? I'd go nuts! One more thing: Do you, like, live in Net Slum? Its like no matter what time it is, whenever I come here you're here too. Don't you have things to do other than play around in Net Slum? And what do you do when nobody's around but you and the AI's? Do you play cards with them or something?" She asked, a little bit more harsh than she intended. In any case, Helba just laughed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Good questions. One's that I don't feel like answering right now." She replied. Sakura muttered something almost menacing sounding, but then looked back at Helba. "Wanna know what happened at Lios' office today? You'd never guess. He acted like an idiotic Pig-Head!" She said. Helba laughed again. "Go on." She said to her, expecting a very good story. Sakura told the story in full detail, from the receptionist to Lios keeping their laptop. "He was a real pig-headed jerk, you know? He's so full of himself! And now I'm grounded because of him!" She complained. Helba smiled. "I'm suprised he didn't arrest Kayla then and there. It amazes me. So, where is my apprentice hacker now?" she asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Sakura shrugged and sat down near a pile of cardboard boxes. "Who knows. Last I knew, she went out skating with Flame." She answered. "Hey, do you know where my dad is?" She asked. Helba pointed down the 'alley.' "Last I checked, he was speaking with Jinn." She directed. Sakura nodded, jumped up to her feet, and ran down the alley. "Thanks!" She yelled back to Helba before seeing her father, half listening to Jinn's complaints and half asleep. "Hey dad. Wanna go to[/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff] a dungeon??" She asked. Komo snapped awake. "Anything. Just get me out of this place." He joked. Sakura laughed and warped out with him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]-------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Yet again, I've changed my color.[/color][/size][/font]