OtakuBoards

what is ur fav game

BlueTearDrop

my favorite Zelda game, and also favorite game of all time is The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past for the SNES. i've played it the most, out of any Zelda game. Oracle Of Ages is my 2nd favorite, because of the time travel, which is similar to the warping to and from the Dark World in A Link To The Past.

[color=deeppink]You know you're older than the other members when:

*Your GameBoy came with Link's Awakening, which was later turned into color DX, and everyone but yourself has played the new one...

Hehe, j slash k, I'm kidding...that doesn't really make sense in the first place...>_<

Anyway, I like Link's Awakening yes. I shall always be partial to that game, for it brings back fond childhood memories...

I'm still playing Ocarina of Time right now, and it's hella cool as well...[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry babygirl but i havent played dx either... remakes are normal bad lol so i never got it, anyway it was a good game thou it seems the first 4 games were awesome then they went to 64 :( and i didnt play much of them thou i beat MM in a week but still not long enuff to mess around just enuff to get everything...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Link to the past is the best.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BabyGirl:
You know you're older than the other members when:

*Your GameBoy came with Link's Awakening, which was later turned into color DX, and everyone but yourself has played the new one... [/QUOTE]

When was LA released? I got 6 golden coins with my GB, so if it came out first that would probobly mean that I was older than you, but I'm about 6 years younger than you. Lol, the only reason I got DX was to play the Color duengon thing which I have no clue where it is anymore.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]6 golden coins... omg that game was fun... has anyone else every bid the max coins on that once place? that game ruled... i could beat it in a day or less lol love they old games... play the new ones :)... and marry my gf!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]6 golden coins... omg that game was fun... has anyone else every bid the max coins on that once place? that game ruled... i could beat it in a day or less lol love they old games... play the new ones :)... and marry my gf!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've bet the max ammout of coins (999) in the slot machine place. Don't remember what I got though. I find that it's better to be the middle ammount.

• 2 weeks later...