Desbreko Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 my favorite Zelda game, and also favorite game of all time is The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past for the SNES. i've played it the most, out of any Zelda game. Oracle Of Ages is my 2nd favorite, because of the time travel, which is similar to the warping to and from the Dark World in A Link To The Past.
BlackUnicorn Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i like ocarina of time the best, because ive played it the most out of all of them. majoras mask is ok too, but i hate having a time limit, even if you can go back and forth throught time.
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I like the deities mask in Majoras Mask I like it but Ocarina of time is ok, but you cant do the mask transformation. :p
Desbreko Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 FINALLY! Another person who likes A Link To The Past! I haven't found anyone else, who's favorite Zelda game is A Link To The Past.
Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I like Majora Mask and The Ocarina of Time.....And the oracle of seasons and ages......
BabyGirl Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [color=deeppink]You know you're older than the other members when: *Your GameBoy came with Link's Awakening, which was later turned into color DX, and everyone but yourself has played the new one... Hehe, j slash k, I'm kidding...that doesn't really make sense in the first place...>_< Anyway, I like Link's Awakening yes. I shall always be partial to that game, for it brings back fond childhood memories... I'm still playing Ocarina of Time right now, and it's hella cool as well...[/color]
Kuja Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry babygirl but i havent played dx either... remakes are normal bad lol so i never got it, anyway it was a good game thou it seems the first 4 games were awesome then they went to 64 :( and i didnt play much of them thou i beat MM in a week but still not long enuff to mess around just enuff to get everything...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cecil Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Link to the past is the best. [QUOTE]Originally posted by BabyGirl: You know you're older than the other members when: *Your GameBoy came with Link's Awakening, which was later turned into color DX, and everyone but yourself has played the new one... [/QUOTE] When was LA released? I got 6 golden coins with my GB, so if it came out first that would probobly mean that I was older than you, but I'm about 6 years younger than you. Lol, the only reason I got DX was to play the Color duengon thing which I have no clue where it is anymore.
Yuri Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I can't decide I like them all but link to the past was my first zelda game I loved it:blush:
Kuja Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]6 golden coins... omg that game was fun... has anyone else every bid the max coins on that once place? that game ruled... i could beat it in a day or less lol love they old games... play the new ones :)... and marry my gf!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I have to go with A Link to the Past simply its the most enjoyable Zelda game I played.
Desbreko Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]6 golden coins... omg that game was fun... has anyone else every bid the max coins on that once place? that game ruled... i could beat it in a day or less lol love they old games... play the new ones :)... and marry my gf!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I've bet the max ammout of coins (999) in the slot machine place. Don't remember what I got though. I find that it's better to be the middle ammount.
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I like Ocarina of Time the best its cool but so is a link to the past but I like Ocarina of tim my second fav is Majoras Mask I beat that game it was fun.
Deedlit Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 My fav Zelda game is Legend of Zelda and the Oracle of Ages. (Heh. It's the only Zelda game i've played. :D)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now