OtakuBoards

Oakenot Tournament [The Ultimate of RPGs]

Dragon Warrior

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17560&stc=1[/img][/center]

NOTE: This RPG actually took 3 months to plan out and make graphics for. It was started in December and has finally been started in February. The RPG itself will start most likely in March. Please, if you do signup, try to be dedicated. I don?t want this to all go to waste.

[center][IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/roland.JPG[/IMG]

[I][size=1]Greetings and welcome to the Oakenot Tournament registration center. Here you may sign up to what may the most toughest and most wild RPG to hit Otakuboards and I?m not talking out of ego :p My name is Roland and I am the host of this magnificent competition. I also have a very sexy cowboy accent. I am a very rich and powerful person in the world of Oakenot as well as a high quality explorer, but now I?ve decided who can be just as adventurous and powerful as I am. I am selecting twelve competitors to face off against one another in eleven grueling rounds. Heh! I love it! This RPG took a couple of months to plan all the way and make the graphics so please do take it seriously if you sign up and if you won?t, don?t bother signing up at all. If you think you have what it takes to be number one and beat all the rest, do sign up. But once you do, there?s no escaping it.[/size][/I][/center]

[b]:::The Jiff of It[/b]
[size=1][I]Roland here again. You were probably confused as heck to what I just said up there. Well, no worries, partner. I can hook you up for the real scoop right now. As I said before, you and eleven others (if you decide to compete) shall go neck to neck through eleven rounds. Why? To see if you?re great, you get 50 million dollars, and a choice of one of the prizes listed below. What more good a man or woman ask for? Yeeha!

Anyways, that?s why I?m holding this tournament. Now it?s up to you to read on and see if you can stand the challenges that lay within it.[/I][/size]

[b]:::What To Expect[/b]
[size=1][I]I?ll just come out clean. Expect a lot of hard challenges. The rounds are not only about how well your posts are written or how interesting they are, it?s also about how you complete the challenges. Some events and rounds won?t even involve your post quality. Don?t get too comfortable, though, partner. We haven?t even hit the bumpy road yet. Please read on to see my post quality requirements.[/I][/size]

[b]:::Post Quality[/b]
[size=1][I]Okay, as said above, post quality is a major factor in this competition. In fact, other competitors may vote you off for bad post quality or how boring you are. But it?s not just that. I give out Immortalities (see below for more info) to those who have good post quality and therefore are safe for that round. You want to get immortalities. It can happen where you get a couple in a row or maybe even get one in all the rounds, but that?s highly unlikely. But trust me, partner, I still don?t believe in everyone should get an Immortality because they may feel left out if they don?t. Booha! That?s horse pooty. I?d rather get bitten by an ole rattlesnake than listen to someone whine about that. If you want one, post better!

The first round of the tournament is all about post quality, just so we can weed out the weakest link right off the bat (no, I didn?t steal that line from the show). The first round will also be where I look upon how the rest of the competition will go so do your best right at the start. But heck! Do your best all the time![/I][/size]

[b]:::Little Information Tidbits[/b]
[size=1][I]Some things you may wanna know are listed here including what Immortalities are.[/I]

-[b]Immortalities:[/b] These little guys are awarded to one person each round for best anything. If they did the best in my opinion, by golly, they?ll get it! What the Immortality does is it doesn?t allow a person to be voted off by the other people. So if you have an immortality, then you?re safe for that round. Try to do your best and chances are you?ll get one.

-[b]Voting:[/b] Ah yes. The little deal that determines EVERYTHING almost. At the end of each round, competitors will PM me their vote for who should be booted out of the tournament. Yes, this part is boring and takes a great deal of time, but it must be done. It?d be shorter if the people who sign up are dedicated. I don?t wanna have to PM people to get them to vote. Especially if it leads to them dropping out. Even one person dropping out messes everything up. Anyways, whoever gets the most votes is sadly kicked out of the rest of the tournament. Only one may be booted. In case of a tie, I will use a special randomizing website to deal who will be kicked. Sorry, but that?s how it must be, partner. If I had another voting, it?d just take too much time. Also recall that Immortals cannot be voted off.

-[b]Information Packets:[/b] During the event that I have a bit of roleplaying involved in a round (such as I strand all the competitors on a deserted island with no provisions aside from a canteen of sand), I will post every now and then a little ?Information Packet.? The packet will consist of the time of day, the weather at the current time, what day it is, any dangers or happy things, etc. These reports will be random, but there are usually two to three each day at a minimum. The end of a day in the roleplaying rounds are determined by me as well as the mornings and such.

Here?s a draft of what one may look like:

[b]WARNING:[/b] As mentioned above, I?m the one who tells of natural events. If it?s gonna rain, I?m the one who says it. I tell you when it?s dawn, afternoon, morning, evening, dusk, night, whatever. You are not allowed to do such things. I will also report in my Information Packets if wild animals or something are roaming the area. Feel free to be attacked by animals I didn?t mention. Just don?t go hog wild. Any big changes will be reported by me.

[b]Types of Events:[/b] Events in rounds will vary. I could make you roleplay as said previously, I could ask trivia, I could even make you solve a visual puzzle. You may never know until that round. Except for the first round. I already kind of mentioned what you?d do there?

[b]Transportation:[/b] I think this is pretty nice. All contestants who go to the next round will be sailing on my very own cruise ship the [I]Desperado Sun.[/I] It?s very la de da, so be careful of it. Sadly you won?t ride it if you fail round 1.

[b]Roland Corp:[/b] Roland Corp is the large office building that we?ll be spending about a fourth of the contest in. It has a couple of the rounds in it and is my main pad for any business propositions. That?s right. Not all of the wondrous Roland?s life is fun and games. I work too. Who do you think set this contest up? Some sexy guy named Dragon Warrior from Otakuboards who typed all this on his computer? HA![/size]

[b]:::Some Big Bad Rules[/b]
[size=1][I]Before signing up, I advise you all to have a gander at this little piece of work. It?ll explain a lot of what will be happening, rules you must follow, and what you?re getting yourself into.

First off, let?s talk rules. When signing up, you?ll choose a character from the twelve present below. The last person to signup will naturally get the last character. You cannot choose a character that?s already been chosen. The first twelve to sign up are in the contest. This is not a screening RPG where I choose which ones get in. This is where it gets a bit interesting to who actually does well. But I?ll explain more on that in a second. First, when you choose a character, you?ll note they have little descriptions with them. This is apart of the challenge in this RPG. To be able to roleplay. You must be able to become the character you chose and have him act in the way described. It?s against the rules to change their style. Make sure to choose one you?d like (unless you get slim pickings). I?m sorry, but that?s how it?s gonna be. People may just vote you off if you don?t roleplay to your character.

Another rule is that when voting, you must PM Dragon Warrior. Make sure the PM subject is called ?Oakenot Vote? and then inside the PM, all you simply must put is the person?s name you want to be voted off. Simple as that. Please do not reveal who you voted off or poke fun at people who were :p

These are Zookies, my henchmen. [img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/zookie.JPG[/img]

Anyways, another thing, between rounds, I will be posting a couple of times (though I do post during rounds as well). In these posts, I will reveal that the round has ended, that people must vote, who the Immortal is (remember, can?t vote for Immortals in that round), and who are the remaining players in this RPG. After the votes are taken and tallied, I will post again revealing the person who is out and then the next round.

When signing up, it?s EXTREMELY important that you know that you can dedicate yourself to this contest. Even if one person drops out, it messes up the whole thing. It?s a fragile concept and we cannot afford to lose contestants. So think about it before you signup. If you aren?t posting for a long time in the RPG, I?ll be forced to PM you. Same if you haven?t voted and it?s been days or something. So I can only say this a bajillion times: only dedicated players!

During the case of a round where you must roleplay and survive in the wilderness or whatnot, be sure not to overstep the boundaries explained earlier. Remember, I say when it rains or pours and stuff like that. You are allowed to make interesting things happen, just no huge changes like a volcano exploding.

Naturally, no godmodding. This goes along with the idea of following your character?s personality and style. If it ain?t like him, don?t do it. Look further into your character?s profile to reveal special moves and abilities as well as weapons. They are not to be used a crap load of times, ya know?

Oh, umm, if I say it isn?t right, then don?t argue about it. I?m the last authority. Which also concludes that if someone in the contest is being troubling, contact me. I guess I wouldn?t really be the last authority since there are moderators XD

Another thing is that when posting, make sure you proof-read it and spell-check/grammar-check. I mean, if you don?t, people usually vote you off for that, but I?m just saying it?s a bit ridiculous. It never hurts to use a thesaurus neither, but try not to use it too much that it?s too confusing for everyone. Remember, quality over quantity. If it isn?t interesting, then you won?t get far. That?s another thing. Lots of description can be a bit boring so try to keep it reasonable. A person who sits and describes the inside of a bar for a half of a page will definitely not get an immortality XD

If you have any questions or whatnot, do PM me or something or post here.

We will often be roleplaying, in fact, but with different styles. You will also be doing some visual problems as well as trying to upstart a business. There?s so much in store so make sure you?re going to be ready when the time comes.[/I][/size]

[b]:::Signing Up[/b]
[size=1][I]Well, here you are. Signing up time! Hopefully you took the time to look through all of that up above. And keep this in mind: once you sign up, you can?t go back. Be sure that you can do this.

First off, choose a character of the following 12. If one is already taken, then it is darkened out. Usually I won?t be around to see who has signed up, though, so just to be safe, check people?s posts.[/I][/size]

[img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/cogantaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Cogan
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Abilities:[/b] Speed, Agility, Cloaking Himself in Shadows
[b]Weapons:[/b] Long Blade, Shurikens
[b]Bio:[/b] He may be a ninja, but peace is essential in his life. He relies on not fighting unless it is needed. He barely talks and keeps to himself. He?s taking on this tournament to test his skills and himself, like he has with so many others. He is quick and crafty and can think on his feet, but he?s been known to be defeated by an ultimate weaponsman.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/condor.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Condor
[b]Abilities:[/b] Flight, Screech, Wind Gusts
[b]Weapons:[/b] Claws
[b]Bio:[/b] No, he?s not a giant purple chicken. He?s a male harpy of some kind and can fly very well. He gets out of most situations by flight and is very nimble in the air. He has a bad temper and often tries to rally up some fighters to take down. A brilliant opponent.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/grattanitetaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] GrattaNite
[b]Abilities:[/b] Fencing, Horseback Riding, Jousting, Archery
[b]Weapons:[/b] Bow and Arrow, Sword
[b]Bio:[/b] A loyal knight of the Metallica Kingdom. His body feels like rubber, but his head is as hard as his strength. He is always faithful and kind and will lend a hand to those who need it. But as most knights of the Metallica Kingdom, he won?t stand for evil-doers and will fight with no mercy at the sight of them. An opponent not to mess with.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/harpithtaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Harpith
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Abilities:[/b] Flight, Screech, Wind Gusts
[b]Weapons:[/b] Claws
[b]Bio:[/b] Like Condor, she is a harpy. She is just as good of a flyer as Condor, but her landing and take off are more experienced. She has a way with words and can mouth off even at a child. Her temper isn?t as bad, but insult her and your head is gone.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/jacktaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Jack
[b]Abilities:[/b] Commodore a Ship, Build Things, Drink, Sing and Dance
[b]Weapons:[/b] Cutlass, Flintlock Pistol
[b]Bio:[/b] What a happy corsair! He may be a bandit where he comes from, but he?s definitely a nice guy. And that?s saying a lot. Even when he raids, he gives a bow before leaving the frightened patrons of the village he just plundered. He?s a courteous thief, is a good way to put it. He may do bad things, but deep down, he is just a guy who loves to party.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/lenthaltaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Lenthal
[b]Abilities:[/b] Flips, Kicks, Punches, Fire from her Mouth
[b]Weapons:[/b] Fire, Daggers
[b]Bio:[/b] Believe it or not, she?s the prettiest girl of her race. Though, I?m not too sure what she is. She likes all the attention of males and often flirts. If she?s not flirting, she?s either acting very preppy and wanting this and that or she?s slicing someone?s throat for spilling wine on her skirt. Talk about drama queen.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/ludviktaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Ludvik
[b]Abilities:[/b] Fire, Curses/Hexes, Strength
[b]Weapons:[/b] Fire, Fists
[b]Bio:[/b] Ludvik is a demon, plain and simple. He?s the biggest guy you?ll probably see in this tournament. He?s five times the size of everyone else and has the strength to top it off. He?ll break anyone who gets in his way or breath fire to make you his next toasty meal. Other than that, he?s pretty nice. Just don?t get in his way when he?s about to sit down.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/manataken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Mana
[b]Abilities:[/b] Magic
[b]Weapons:[/b] Staff
[b]Bio:[/b] A crazy old witch who often cackles at anything. She has a good heart and tries to help the ?youngins,? but God help her, she?s becoming senile. She can?t really control the magic anymore. No one thinks they?ve ever seen her mad before, though, which is a good sign.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/oopertaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Ooper
[b]Abilities:[/b] Wood work, blacksmith, cooking
[b]Weapons:[/b] Hammer, Saw
[b]Bio:[/b] What a handy man! Ooper is your one and only do-it-yourself kind of guy. He builds things and cook. It?s a wonder why he?s single? ladies ;) He may be old, but he?s still in good shape aside from his roundish figure. He?s also quite short, but that never stops him. Like Mana, he?s never been angry and is always there to give a helping hand.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/rockytaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Rocky
[b]Abilities:[/b] Strength, Martial Arts
[b]Weapons:[/b] Martial Arts
[b]Bio:[/b] He?s your everyday movie star! He stars in many action films produced by Roland Corp and he thought he?d test his abilities in real life dangers and such. He?s a bit preppy since he expects everyone to do things himself, but if they can?t, he?ll show off and do it himself. He?s constantly wearing shades and an overdose of cologne. He wears more cologne than any man should. I?m not sure what his heart is really like. It may be stashed away with all his autographed photos.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/shadowtaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Shadow
[b]Abilities:[/b] Become a Shadow, Hover
[b]Weapons:[/b] Herself
[b]Bio:[/b] Sneaky sneaky! This girl is more crafty than even Cogan. She is a shadowian, a race of rare people who live in the shadows and can become a shadow themselves! She rarely speaks and when she does, it?s definitely something to be said. She hides and watches, learning weaknesses. She gives no chance to others.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/victantaken.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Victan
[b]Bio:[/b] He?s cloaked in his ceremonial blue garments given to him by his mage guild. He is a highly experienced sorcerer who knows plenty of magic. He?s been taught to use the magic for good so his physical-damaging spells are weak. He doesn?t know any curses or hexes, but his healing spells are his best. He likes to help when he can, but he usually is too scared to. Yeah, he?s kind of a coward. Sucks, huh?

[size=1][I]Okay, you have your character. Good. Make sure you know his/her style, personality, weapons, and abilities. This won?t be the only thing you post in your signup. Be sure to post the following:

(First off, post the picture of the character you chose right here as well as the description given with them.)
[b]Your Name:[/b] (Your screen name on OB)
[b]Prize:[/b] (Aside from the 50 Million you get, what else do you want? Check the list below)
[b]Favorite Terrain:[/b] (choose a favorite terrain from the following. People can choose the same terrain if they want)

-Grassland
-Forest
-Castle
-City in the Clouds
-Volcano Wasteland
-Swamp
-Village
-Mountains
-Plains
-Hills
-Ice Land
-Utter Space
-Big City

[u]Prizes[/u]
Five Hot Women
Five Hot Men
A New Porsche
A Mansion
A Planet Named After You
Mr. T As A Bodyguard
Ancient Warrior Armor
50 Million More Dollars

Great! The reason you chose a terrain will be revealed later. As for now, you?ve finally finished signing up. Not so hard, huh? Just post what I told you to and prepare. It?ll be a while before the RPG starts, but I?ll be sure to contact all of you when it does.[/I][/size]

Remember to post any questions or whatever you have here or PM me here at OB or on AIM. My name there is ZeroFeather. But don?t just PM me on AIM just to diss me. That?d be crazy :D

Anyways, please sign up (if you think you?re dedicated and worthy) and enjoy yourself until the ultimate tournament of roleplaying BEGINS!

[center][/center]

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/ludvik.JPG[/IMG]
[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Ludvik
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Abilities:[/B] Fire, Curses/Hexes, Strength
[B]Weapons:[/B] Fire, Fists
[B]Bio:[/B] Ludvik is a demon, plain and simple. He?s the biggest guy you?ll probably see in this tournament. He?s five times the size of everyone else and has the strength to top it off. He?ll break anyone who gets in his way or breath fire to make you his next toasty meal. Other than that, he?s pretty nice. Just don?t get in his way when he?s about to sit down.

[B]Your Name:[/B] vicky
[B]Prize:[/B] Ancient Warrior Armor
[B]Favorite Terrain:[/B] Volcano Wasteland

Cool idea![/SIZE]

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/grattanite.JPG[/IMG]
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B][U]Name:[/U] GrattaNite
[U]Gender:[/U] Male
[U]Abilities:[/U] Fencing, Horseback Riding, Jousting, Archery
[U]Weapons:[/U] Bow and Arrow, Sword
[U]Bio:[/U] A loyal knight of the Metallica Kingdom. His body feels like rubber, but his head is as hard as his strength. He is always faithful and kind and will lend a hand to those who need it. But as most knights of the Metallica Kingdom, he won?t stand for evil-doers and will fight with no mercy at the sight of them. An opponent not to mess with.

[U]OB Name:[/U] Jokopoko
[U]Prize:[/U] Five Hot Women
[U]Favorite Terrain:[/U] Castle[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/mana.JPG[/url]

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/mana.JPG[/IMG]
Name: Mana
Abilities: Magic
Weapons: Staff
Bio: A crazy old witch who often cackles at anything. She has a good heart and tries to help the ?youngins,? but God help her, she?s becoming senile. She can?t really control the magic anymore. No one thinks they?ve ever seen her mad before, though, which is a good sign.

OB name: Xander Harris

Prize: Mr. T. as a bodyguard. What a nice young man!

Terrain: swamp

[color=green][b]Your Name:[/b] Boba Fett
[b]Prize:[/b] Five Hot Women (They'd better be really hot DW...)
[b]Favorite Terrain:[/b] Village

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/victan.JPG[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Victan
[b]Bio:[/b] He?s cloaked in his ceremonial blue garments given to him by his mage guild. He is a highly experienced sorcerer who knows plenty of magic. He?s been taught to use the magic for good so his physical-damaging spells are weak. He doesn?t know any curses or hexes, but his healing spells are his best. He likes to help when he can, but he usually is too scared to. Yeah, he?s kind of a coward. Sucks, huh?[/color]

I must reserve my character! Grahahaha!

[img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/jack.JPG[/img]
Name: Jack
Abilities: Commodore a Ship, Build Things, Drink, Sing and Dance
Weapons: Cutlass, Flintlock Pistol
Bio: What a happy corsair! He may be a bandit where he comes from, but he?s definitely a nice guy. And that?s saying a lot. Even when he raids, he gives a bow before leaving the frightened patrons of the village he just plundered. He?s a courteous thief, is a good way to put it. He may do bad things, but deep down, he is just a guy who loves to party.
Prize: 5 hot men (XDDDD)
Terrain: Plains

Yay Cogan :D

[img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/cogan.JPG[/img]

Name: Cogan
Abilities: Speed, Agility, Cloaking Himself in Shadows
Weapons: Long Blade, Shurikens
Bio: He may be a ninja, but peace is essential in his life. He relies on not fighting unless it is needed. He barely talks and keeps to himself. He’s taking on this tournament to test his skills and himself, like he has with so many others. He is quick and crafty and can think on his feet, but he’s been known to be defeated by an ultimate weaponsman.

Your Name: (Your screen name on OB)
Prize: Ancient Warrior armor
Favorite Terrain: Forest

I wish I can get 1 more prize :(.

Edit: Whoa, close call Lrb.

Save me Rocky! I'll edit this after! Since two people stole my guys while I was posting that character. >_>

[img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/rocky.JPG[/img]
[size=2][b]Name:[/b] Rocky
[b]Abilities:[/b] Strength, Martial Arts
[b]Weapons:[/b] Martial Arts
[b]Bio:[/b] He?s your everyday movie star! He stars in many action films produced by Roland Corp and he thought he?d test his abilities in real life dangers and such. He?s a bit preppy since he expects everyone to do things himself, but if they can?t, he?ll show off and do it himself. He?s constantly wearing shades and an overdose of cologne. He wears more cologne than any man should. I?m not sure what his heart is really like. It may be stashed away with all his autographed photos.
[/size]

[size=1][size=2][b]Your Name:[/b] Lrb
[b]Prize:[/b] A Mansion[/size][/size]
[size=1][size=2][b]Favorite Terrain: [/b]Grassland[/size][/size]

[font=Verdana][size=1]And so the mysterious Oakenot Tournament is revealed to us, I shall enjoy this Gavynn as will everyone else I imagine.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][b]Your Name:[/b] Lynx
[b]Prize:[/b] A new Porsche
[b]Favorite Terrain:[/b] Big City[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/ooper.JPG[/img]
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Ooper
[b]Abilities:[/b] Wood work, blacksmith, cooking
[b]Weapons:[/b] Hammer, Saw
[b]Bio:[/b] What a handy man! Ooper is your one and only do-it-yourself kind of guy. He builds things and cook. It?s a wonder why he?s single? ladies ;). He may be old, but he?s still in good shape aside from his roundish figure. He?s also quite short, but that never stops him. Like Mana, he?s never been angry and is always there to give a helping hand.
[/size][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]
Heh, I'm not sure exactly how to insert the piccy,:confused:, so I attached it. But, eh.

Name: Shadow
Abilities: Become a Shadow, Hover
Weapons: Herself
Bio: Sneaky sneaky! This girl is more crafty than even Cogan. She is a shadowian, a race of rare people who live in the shadows and can become a shadow themselves! She rarely speaks and when she does, it?s definitely something to be said. She hides and watches, learning weaknesses. She gives no chance to others.

Name: Kitty
Prize: A New Porsche
Terrain: Volcano Wasteland

Hope it's good.[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/lenthal.JPG[/IMG]

[size=1][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Name: Lenthal
Abilities: Flips, Kicks, Punches, Fire from her Mouth
Weapons: Fire, Daggers
Bio: Believe it or not, she’s the prettiest girl of her race. Though, I’m not too sure what she is. She likes all the attention of males and often flirts. If she’s not flirting, she’s either acting very preppy and wanting this and that or she’s slicing someone’s throat for spilling wine on her skirt. Talk about drama queen.

Your Name: Radaghast
Prize: A New Porsche
Favorite Terrain: (Other than a shopping mall) A big city.[/color][/font]

OOC: Good god, I'm role playing the type of person I can't stand. But, to hate something, you must know it. Expect the phrase "Like, oh my god" to come into play a lot.[/size]

Might as well.

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/harpith.JPG[/IMG]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Harpith
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Abilities:[/B] Flight, Screech, Wind Gusts
[B]Weapons:[/B] Claws
[B]Bio:[/B] Like Condor, she is a harpy. She is just as good of a flyer as Condor, but her landing and take off are more experienced. She has a way with words and can mouth off even at a child. Her temper isn?t as bad, but insult her and your head is gone.

[B]Your Name:[/B] Ohkami
[B]Prize:[/B] 50 Million More Dollars
[B]Favorite Terrain:[/B] City in the Clouds[/COLOR]

I'll be taking the last spot!! (Hope no one minds that i'm a newb)

[img]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/oakenot/condor.JPG[/img]

Name: Condor

Abilities: Flight, Screech, Wind Gusts

Weapons: Claws

Bio: No, he?s not a giant purple chicken. He?s a male harpy of some kind and can fly very well. He gets out of most situations by flight and is very nimble in the air. He has a bad temper and often tries to rally up some fighters to take down. A brilliant opponent.

Terrain: City in the clouds

Prize: A mansion