Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is the coolest villain in DDZ  

  1. 1. Who is the coolest villain in DDZ

    • Raditz
      1
    • Nappa
      1
    • Frieza
      3
    • Cell
      2
    • dr Gero or Android 20
      0
    • Garlic Jnr
      0
    • Majin boo
      7
    • Other
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
I would have to say that Freiza's probably the best villain ever. I don't know there was just something about him. Throughout the entire saga, he was able to keep my attention and hatred. He was just the best.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Either Frieza or...... Radditz.... He was cool. I wish he came back... :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Radditz was cool, but i like the way he died. With the Special Beam Cannon from piccolo:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Buu, definately!!! Although Furiza is pretty kool...

"Round and round the monkey goes, if he should stop, then off with NOSE!!! :laugh:"

I loved that part...:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

It sounds funny, but i know i have to wait to see it. grrrrrr. damn toonami
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]whoa, you haven't seen goku vs. frieza? you have to rectify that situation at once. [/B][/QUOTE]

no no no. let me rectify. I thought he was talking about the buu saga, i forgot that was in the frieza saga
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...