Unleashed Gohan Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Who cooler Majin boo or frieza ,cell or nappa post me who u think is the coolest villain:devil:
Vegitto4 Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 ummmm... this topic has already been posted, but Buu is the best.
CanadianVegita Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Hey Majin Buu is the best. Especually in his first form. (Fat Buu) He dances and sings and turns people unto cookies whats not to like?
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 frieza. he inspired the most terror. although it is pretty freaky when buu dances around like that...
Emcew Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Ok, I like Nappa cuz he has that "Bald look" I think that it takes alot of guts to have a "Bald" look, hehe
Guest Talen Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I would have to say that Freiza's probably the best villain ever. I don't know there was just something about him. Throughout the entire saga, he was able to keep my attention and hatred. He was just the best.
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]Cell, Buu, and Vegeta, and Piccolo [/B][/QUOTE] ah yes, Piccolo was a cool villain too:D I say Buu
Emcew Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I'm thinking you mean King Piccolo... Not the Piccolo of DBZ
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i] [B]I'm thinking you mean King Piccolo... Not the Piccolo of DBZ [/B][/QUOTE] yup, King Piccolo:D
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Vegeta as MAJIN Vegeta is the bewst hes stong and powerful but controlled but still hes good.
Break Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]Either Frieza or...... Radditz.... He was cool. I wish he came back... :([/SIZE]
Vegitto4 Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Either Frieza or...... Radditz.... He was cool. I wish he came back... :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Radditz was cool, but i like the way he died. With the Special Beam Cannon from piccolo:eek:
Dragonballzman Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Buu, definately!!! Although Furiza is pretty kool... "Round and round the monkey goes, if he should stop, then off with NOSE!!! :laugh:" I loved that part...:cross:
Gary Oak Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 radditz most definitely, and prolly becuz hes the brother of him too....
Vegitto4 Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Buu, definately!!! Although Furiza is pretty kool... "Round and round the monkey goes, if he should stop, then off with NOSE!!! :laugh:" I loved that part...:cross: [/B][/QUOTE] It sounds funny, but i know i have to wait to see it. grrrrrr. damn toonami
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 whoa, you haven't seen goku vs. frieza? you have to rectify that situation at once.
Vegitto4 Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]whoa, you haven't seen goku vs. frieza? you have to rectify that situation at once. [/B][/QUOTE] no no no. let me rectify. I thought he was talking about the buu saga, i forgot that was in the frieza saga
Recommended Posts