OtakuBoards

GameCube Sucks!!!

Guest lucky77760

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]I was not saying that because a console can play DVDs it is better. I am saying that the games are better because the pregenerated scenes, like FMVs, are better. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Once again, prerendered scenes don't make the game [b]play[/b] better. A game can be terrible to play, but can have pretty cutscenes.

GameCube is capable of producing prerendered cutscenes (that is one benefit of its optical disc format). So in this sense, GameCube isn't left behind at all -- it can do everything that the other consoles can do when it comes to prerendering.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]simpsons road rage is probably going to suck, like all past simpsons games.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=tomato][size=1]I agree with you. It'll probably suck. So I'm not very concerned as to whether or not it appears on GameCube lol.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]that is really sad when you have to use a simpsons game to make a system look good, i have my doubts about all the systems but i have more about the xbox than the others by far... but simpsons have they ever had a good game? that just made the system suck more than it used to...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]My god, you're a total idiot!

If you ever post something like this again (calling everyone names and such) you'll be banned. Watch your step.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

forgive me if im wrong but was that a contradiction i just saw? *gasp*

--all the simpson games arent bad!!! rember the one on the arcade! it kicked total arse! and the one for nintendo, bart vs. ground shaking. the ones for sega/sns , sheer briallance. thoose games were fun, unlike simpsons bowling...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

--all the simpson games arent bad!!! rember the one on the arcade! it kicked total arse! and the one for nintendo, bart vs. ground shaking. the ones for sega/sns , sheer briallance. thoose games were fun, unlike simpsons bowling... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmm i remember a Simpson Arcade game it was like a Action Type of game similar to Final Fight where Magi Simpson was caught by Smithers,and Mr. Burns then you played the whole family and try to safe Maggi.That was the only Simpson game i enjoyed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Not at all, he basically stood there and called the entire Nintendo forum visitors idiots for liking GameCube.

He has no right to press his opinion on others -- as misguided as it might be.

So he got what he deserved. He's been banned.[/color][/size]

Kinda funny how people always think that by spewing out random tidbits of uselessnes while on an over-glorified powertrip, they'll somehow intimidate people and get respect. It gets you laughed at and looked down upon.

Anywho, it's not the format of the games, the pre-rendered scenes in the games, or the games themselves that make a console great. It's the fans that do that, just like it always has been and always will be.

I don't care much for the XBox. I'm a loyal Nintendo fan, but that doesn't mean I think the XBox sucks. The DVD I could care less about (I have a PSX2), and practically all the "exclusive" games for the XB will either suck in my opinion or be released on the other systems within a few months.

The only problem I see with the Game Cube is the slight lack of ground-breaking games that will be released when the GC comes out. That and Zelda. It looks so..... horrible.

I have faith that Nintendo will make and release many a great game that will be loved and played by lots of people. I'm looking forward to Rouge Leader, Super Smash Brothers Meelee, Perfect Dark Zero, and Wave Race Blue Storm to name a few.

Well, since he's gone now...there's no need real to press his views further...bottom line here is that

Video game systems are desiged for playing video games, great video games make a great video game system, therefore anything extra like DVD playback is a nice bonus, but those extra features have no overall merit in the quality of the system b/c it's the games that give the system its soul.