OtakuBoards

GameCube Sucks!!!

Guest lucky77760

so what? consoles are made for the pure purpose of playing games, if you want a dvd player, then just go buy one, simple enough....

at the end of the day, what are you going to buy a console for, dvd or playing games? if you choose dvd then why buy a console....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea im gonna pay 300 for a console/dvd player when i already have 3 dvd players... all i want is a console who gives a crap about a dvd player in it... oh yea and um which button is play again?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

So your point is? Did you know that they where malking games on the gcn? Or did you forget that nintendo does that? I don't see the point in buying a GAME counsule if your only purpose to buy it is to watch DVDs, I don't get it. Yes, it's nice that the PS2 and the xbox is going to have DVD I thought it was a nice extra esspically since I didn't have one.

You are foolish young child. If you don't like GameCube then don't come here. And do you think that we are going to change our minds about buying a GameCube just because you posted a short sentence that my English teacher would have a field day with? And as you can see we here all like GameCube so go and take your anti-GameCube attitude and tell complain to someone who cares. Like the wall.

Right on everybody. Akira Toryama(I think thats the guy who made it) wanted to focus on Gameplay only and didnt care much for DVD, he does it for the fans. Although there is a DVD version coming out for GCN next year, I wouldnt want to wait for it, I could care less for DVD, I never really liked Playstation any ways. So what gives you the right to say Game Cube Sux? YOU SUCK FOR SAYING GAMECUBE SUCKS.

Yeah Nintendo is a console that is all based on a gaming console.
The Dvd is just a special feature that was included in the other games consoles.Like others if you wanted a dvd then just get the dvd itself.

Anyways Nintendo plans to bring out the Panasonic version of the Gamecube sometime next year which includes the Dvd.This is the Gamecube forum you should know better than just giving bad comments about it.If you have something bad to say about a console then keep it to yourself or like Defcon5 said talk to the wall.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Yeah Nintendo is a console that is all based on a gaming console.
The Dvd is just a special feature that was included in the other games consoles.Like others if you wanted a dvd then just get the dvd itself.

Anyways Nintendo plans to bring out the Panasonic version of the Gamecube sometime next year which includes the Dvd.This is the Gamecube forum you should know better than just giving bad comments about it.If you have something bad to say about a console then keep it to yourself or like Defcon5 said talk to the wall. [/B][/QUOTE]

Right on dude!wooooooo Gamecube rules!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]Right on everybody. Akira Toryama(I think thats the guy who made it) wanted to focus on Gameplay only and didnt care much for DVD, he does it for the fans. Although there is a DVD version coming out for GCN next year, I wouldnt want to wait for it, I could care less for DVD, I never really liked Playstation any ways. So what gives you the right to say Game Cube Sux? YOU SUCK FOR SAYING GAMECUBE SUCKS. [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, akira created the dragonball series, not the game cube....

Just because games have the ability to play DVD's dosn't make a differnce in the games, the only differnce is that it can read DVD's, BTW when you say megs you mean megabites/bytes (sp?)? If that 's what you mean gamecube mini-dvds have the capacity of 1.5 gig, about 1/3 of what normal DVDs have, but they are smaller.

Guest lucky77760
I WANT THE X-BOX BECAUSE IT PLAYS DVDS & THEY R GONNA HAVE 2 KEWL GAMES SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE & THIS FIGHTING GAME LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lucky77760 [/i]
[B]I WANT THE X-BOX BECAUSE IT PLAYS DVDS & THEY R GONNA HAVE 2 KEWL GAMES SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE & THIS FIGHTING GAME LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!:flaming: & FYI IM 7777 & THE PREZ OF HalloweenTown & have a lot of friends that can hunt u down like the little gamecube rats u r!!!!!!!!!!!1:devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Look if you don't like the Gamecube then get out of the Gamecube forum don't go complaining in it.And like I said before if you have bad comments about any console then keep it to yourself.Sure Xbox has some great games itself and i like some of the games that are coming for it.But if i had any bad comments about it then i would keep it to myself.

Keep it cool dude and keep bad comments to yourself,or if this continues then you have been warned.

[B]I WANT THE X-BOX BECAUSE IT PLAYS DVDS & THEY R GONNA HAVE 2 KEWL GAMES SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE & THIS FIGHTING GAME LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!:flaming: & FYI IM 7777 & THE PREZ OF HalloweenTown & have a lot of friends that can hunt u down like the little gamecube rats u r!!!!!!!!!!!1:devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]My god, you're a total idiot!

Why does playing DVDs make a console better? You really have no idea...DVDs do NOT make a game somehow better -- it's just a media format.

The Simspsons Road Rage and MK5 are appearing on ALL next gen game consoles.

If you ever post something like this again (calling everyone names and such) you'll be banned. Watch your step.[/color][/size]

Guest lucky77760
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]My god, you're a total idiot!

Why does playing DVDs make a console better? You really have no idea...DVDs do NOT make a game somehow better -- it's just a media format.

The Simspsons Road Rage and MK5 are appearing on ALL next gen game consoles.

If you ever post something like this again (calling everyone names and such) you'll be banned. Watch your step.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

so why do u (since u r an admin)delete this post all of it & 4get it never happened.& the game i was refering 2 was not mk5 i said it was a game like mk.ok now that we got that settled pm me:):cool:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off we just out our x-box's in :angel: and well it isnt all that, second dead or alive 3 is awesome and simpsons road rage is dumb but they are both "exclusive" to XB for the moment DOA may jump ship if xb sucks as much as it seems... anyway ill get the specs for you to check out later... and ill prove to you which is better[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]anyway ill get the specs for you to check out later... and ill prove to you which is better[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Specs don't make a game console better... The games do. I don't care about the specs of the GCN, or that it can't play DVDs. I'm getting it for the exclusive games that it's going to have, like Zelda, Metroid Prime and Mario Sunshine.

[B]

so why do u (since u r an admin)delete this post all of it & 4get it never happened.& the game i was refering 2 was not mk5 i said it was a game like mk.ok now that we got that settled pm me:):cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Because I wanted to clearly demonstrate that your opinion isn't valid.

It's okay to like one thing over another, but when you start abusing those who disagree with you, and when your opinion is based on baseless facts, your opinion becomes invalid.

I'm not going to PM you, the discussion is fine where it is.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off we just out our x-box's in :angel: and well it isnt all that, second dead or alive 3 is awesome and simpsons road rage is dumb but they are both "exclusive" to XB for the moment DOA may jump ship if xb sucks as much as it seems... anyway ill get the specs for you to check out later... and ill prove to you which is better[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Simpsons Road Rage isn't exclusive to Xbox. It'll also be released on GameCube (and possibly PS2 in the near future).

Dead or Alive 3 is only "exclusive" for a period of 3 months. At that point, Tecmo will be able to port the game to another console.

Given that Dead or Alive 2 was supposed to be a Dreamcast "exclusive", yet it was then ported to PS2 as "DoA2: Hardcore", I think we can expect to see the same kind of shift here.

As for specs, I wouldn't waste my time with them. Microsoft's specs are very unbalanced and inflated. They do not represent "real-world" scenarios.[/color][/size]