OtakuBoards

Digimon- Way of the Worlds [PG-13 for violent content]

Solo Tremaine

[color=#503f86]The desolate cityscape spanned for miles, buildings crumbling, vehicles deserted, vines reaching their way up to the top floors of the skyscrapers. To think this was once the height of technology in this place.

I stepped over a slab of concrete debris, the bones of a few unfortunate enough to have fallen underneath it poking through cracks, green with decay.

A low humming noise distracted me- I turned my head to see a small, pathetic-looking creature dressed in rags staggering towards me. Judging by his meagre size, he didn't look like he'd eaten for days. I threw him a piece of bread from my small satchel- he leapt upon it with hungry cries, tearing into it with teeth and claws.

"Humans..." I spat pitifully, before continuing on my way...

Long ago there existed two worlds- Earth, where billions of humans lived and thrived; and the Digital World, home of the Digimon- a race of thousands of fantastical creatures with special powers.

For a time the two worlds remained separate, both growing and evolving in their own way. That was, until one day, when the human technological advances were so great that they created a device that ripped a hole in the fabric of time, allowing them to enter the Digital World.

The Digimon, at the same time, discovered an ancient and powerful relic that enabled them to evolve into more powerful beings.

For a while the humans and Digimon seemed to work well together in an effort to understand more about the Universe and solve each other's problems.

When the Digimon and humans first met, they created devices that helped the digimon to force a more powerful evolution to the next level for a short period of time to- these were known as Digivices, but the factory that created them was destroyed and they were scattered about the land. Neither race can use them on their own- only with a human and a Digimon are they able to work.

Unfortunately, the friendship didn't last. Some humans were terrified of the fact that another world actually existed, and saw the Digimon as being creatures from Hell, shunning, insulting and attacking any that happened to come by. The more powerful Digimon saw the humans merely as parasites overcorwding worlds until they had to move to the next one- theirs. A war of paranoia begun between the two worlds, and each used their most devaststing weaponary to try and eliminate the other...

The year is unknown.

The borders between the two worlds have disappeared. The world is becoming more unstable with each day. In a desperate attempt to stop the planet from falling apart, a group of heroes is trying to find the artifacts that caused the cataclysmic merging of the two worlds in the hope that they can reverse its effects before either one of the races decide to use them and destroy everything...

You can sign up as a Digimon, human or one of each if you want to.

No Hybrids. At all.

This is what I need from you:
[b][u]Human Sign-Up[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b] You wouldn't survive in this world without them, so you'll need at least something to protect yourself with. Weapons, vehicles, anything you want.
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b]
[b]Digivice:[/b] Colour, appearance, type etc. The Digivices are quite a lot bigger than those on the show.
[b]Appearance:[/b] (picture or [u]accurate, detailed description[/u] will do)
[b]Biography:[/b] What your character's like, what happened to him/her etc
[b]Additional Info:[/b] Anything else you can think of, really.

Humans can be military, civilian, feral, partnered- pretty much anything you want. Bearing in mind the state of the world, I don't mind there being some weapon-proficient people. So long as there's no godmodding.

[b][u]Digimon Sign-Up[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b] (No higher than Ultimate)
[b]Attacks:[/b] (Up to three)
[b]Digivolutions:[/b] Don't feel you have to stick to standard digivolution lines, but make them sensible- Gabumon wouldn't digivolve to WarGreymon. The only way of getting a Digimon without a partner or digivice to digivolve is through destroying and absorbing the data from a digimon whose power level is higher than itself, or through finding cave runes related to the Relic.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

The Digimon sign-up's pretty self-explanatory. Fic Digimon are allowed, providing you can describe them well ehough, heh. Only one type of Digimon per sign up- i.e. only one Renamon, one Flamedramon etc. That includes those with partners.

My Sign-Up:-
[b]Name:[/b] Fladramon
[b]Species:[/b] Flamedramon
[b]Level:[/b] Champion/Armour
[b]Attacks:[/b] Fire Rocket, Flame Shield, Burning Spear
[b]Digivolutions:[/b]
Baby: Chibomon
In-Training: DemiVeemon
Rookie: Veemon
Champion: Flamedramon
Ultimate: WingFlamedramon
Mega: Razemon
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://www.dltk-kids.com/anime/fanart/images/flamedramon.jpg"]Flamedramon[/url]
[b]Bio:[/b] Flamedramon was born just before the two worlds collided with each other. He has a vivid memory of seeing the two worlds join together- he lost most of his friends in the resulting explosions and reformatting.

He carries around with him a small human ricksack which he is incredibly protective over- inside he carries food and various items that his friend gave to him. His friend was a human- Tristan Lance. He and Fladramon were partners.

Their friendship was strong until the two came across a human town virtually untouched by the wave of Digimon destruction. Tristan demanded that the two stayed there and help protect it, but Fladramon refused, insistant that it would be destroyed before too long anyway- the people should escape while they had the chance. After a fierce argument, Tristan got his way and the two stayed.

It didn't take long for violence to erupt, though- Fladramon was constantly abused by the people in the town and one day, when approached by a young boy who started kicking him, he lashed out with his fist. Tristan stood in the way, and Fladramon's claws punctured his chest. Tristan fell to the ground gasping for life, and the rest of the townspeople chased Fladramon away. A few days later he heard that the people moved into the cave and too Tristan with them. The only thing he has left of his partner is the bag in which he carried an Atlas, a digivice, a compass and a long piece of rope. He never lets anyone else touch it.

He is generally antisocial to anyone new he meets, but may warm to them given time. Although he is not quick to make friends he knows good from evil, which is why when he heard the Relic was still active, he set out to find it...

If you have any questions, PM me. Enjoy![/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Remember, I'm only doing this cause everone like you >:l
-----
[b][u]Human Sign-Up[/u][/b]

[b]Name[/b]: Adam Boyd (>.>)
[b]Age[/b]: 15
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Equipment[/b]: A stun Gun, cutlas, and a small frist aid/survival kit.
[b]Digimon Partner[/b]: Monodramon
[b]Digivice[/b]: It is a dark blue color and it's a hand held device, but you can't toss it around like it was a rubber ball. (You could say it's about two times the size of the normal digivice). It has total of four buttons on it in all and is a ovalish shape.
[b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://art.neutralred.org/original/030.gif[/img]
[b]Biography[/b]: Adam knows little of his past or where he came from. When he was about 8, he was found unconsious beneath some ruble from a building that had colapsed. A knock on the head caused his amnesia and he was sent ot a hospital and then to an orphanage where he became pretty miserable. Being the curious kid he was, Adam would usually sneak out of the orphanage and run around exploring the city. Many times he would watch digimon from a safe distance, he always was very curious about them and found them facinating and not so horrible like other people. When Adam turned 13 he permanatly ran away from the orphanage, wanting to help stop this madness between the two worlds. He was able to steal a stun gun from an abandoned store and his cutlas was givin to him by an old soldier who hated what was happening to the Earth. He has been looking for a digimon partner for about 2 years, just recently he found a digi egg, after hatching, the digimon inside soon digivolved into it's rookie stage. He has only been with his digimon partner for 2 weeks.
[b]Additional Info[/b]: He is a very loose and care free character who likes to have fun.

[b][u]Digimon Sign-Up[/b][/u]

[b]Name[/b]: Monodramon
[b]Species[/b]: Dragon
[b]Level[/b]: Rookie
[b]Attacks[/b]: Beat Knuckle, Cracking Bite
[b]Digivolutions[/b]: Strikedramon (Champion) Cyberdramon (Ultimate) Justimon (Mega)
[b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://www.anzwers.org/free/digidreamer/Bilder/monodramon2.gif[/img]
[b]Bio[/b]: Monodramon has only been around for about two weeks. His partner, Adam, tells him that he found his digiegg near a battle ground, he suspected that he was abandoned because of the battle or something else. Over the two weeks of being with his partner, he soon digivolved into his In-training level as Kapurimon. He just recently digivolved into his rookie stage of Monodramon. [/size][/color]

Guest Heezay
[size=1]

[U]Human Sign-Up[/U]

Name: Juno Haven
Equipment: A single sword that used to belong to his father, and a cell phone/ communication device.
Digimon Partner: Guilmon
Digivice: It's mostly red with white lining. It's shaped like an elongated oval, with a total of 4 buttons, as well.
Apperance: Has dirty-blond hair and tanned skin, with green eyes. His face is fairly handsome. He has 2 scars on his left arm, from encounters with wild digimon. Juno wears a dark blue shirt, a necklace, and gray jeans.
Biography: His Digimon is the "offspring" of his father's, and he inherited his father's digivice and sword. Juno and Guilmon have been together for a long time. His father was a sort of "diplomat" between the 2 worlds, trying to help relations and make peace. He was also an adventurer as well, until he vanished one day. Juno had no idea what happened to him, but he's determined to find out.

[U]Digimon Sign-Up[/U]

Name: Guilmon
Species: Reptile
Level: Rookie
Attacks: Fireball, Rock Breaker
Digivolutions: Growmon, Megalo Growmon, Dukemon
Appearance:[url]http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Guilmon.html[/url]
Bio: Guilmon was born in Primary Village, and wandered on his own for a long time before meeting Juno in the Digital World. At that point they became partner, causing Juno's father's Digivice to reactivate, and transform as well. Since then, they've always been together.
[/size]

[color=darkblue]Name: Gatomon
Species: Animal
Level: Champion
Attacks: Cat's Eye Hypnotism, Lightning Paws, Dash Punch
Digivolutions: Nyaomon (In Training), Salamon (Rookie), Angewomon (Ulitmate)
Appearance: [url=http://home.ripway.com/2004-1/57308/gatomon.bmp]Gatomon[/url]
Bio: Gatomon was born prior to the merge of the Human and Digital Worlds. Her animosity towards humans had always been a part of her personality beforehand, as she had a bad experience with one in the past, but having to be around them constantly only made her anger towards them worse. She often keeps her distance from other Digimon, prefering largely to be on her own, but will pair up with one if it helps her meet her own ends.[/color]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B][U]Digimon Character Sign-Up[/U]

[U]Name:[/U] FlameAngemon
[U]Species:[/U] Angel
[U]Level:[/U] Champion
[U]Attacks:[/U] Burning Fate, Angel Rod and Flaming Justice
[U][I]Digivolutions:[/I][/U][list]
[*]Baby - Puttomon
[*]In Training - Cupimon [Bubble Blow]
[*]Rookie - Lucemon [Ground Cross and Divine Feet]
[*]Champion - FlameAngemon [Burning Fate, Angel Rod and Flaming Justice]
[*]Ultimate - LordHolyAngemon [Heaven's Gate, Excalibur and Soul Banish]
[*]Mega - SlashAngemon [Heaven's Ripper and Holy Espada]
[/list]
[U]Appearance:[/U] Much like a normal Angemon though his wings are the colour of flames [Red, orange etc] and the blue ribbion that is wrapped around him is flame red as well as his Rod/Staff having fire burning on each end.
[U]Biography:[/U] During the time of the merging FlameAngemon was in his Rookie form as Lucemon and after the initial shocks of impact between the two worlds was over he, unlike other vaccine types, quickly realised that to survive in the new world he would have to be rushless and gain more power to allow himself to Digivolve to the next level and went about the business of rasing his strength and within a month of the original impact he had digivolved to his champion state, that is to say his current state, and seeing that things were settling down and their were only a few remaining Ultimate level digimon and even fewer, if any, Mega level he was happy to stay at his Champion form though he still collects data when ever he can.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Human Sign-Up

Name: Azufe

Equipment: A laptop computer (computers are still around, right?) and equipment such as a flopy drive, disks, all the wires and cables he could ever need, and extra batteries, all of which he carries in a backpack. He also has two metal poles that he carries strapped to his backpack in a way that he can pull them out in an instant.

Digimon Partner: Terriermon

Digivice: Circular, about four inches in diameter and one inch thick. There is a screen on top, and four buttons evenly spaced around the side. A purple color.

Appearance: A little over six feet tall, with short black hair and brown eyes. Thin and muscular, and he keeps himself in shape by being sure to train every day. He wears shorts and a t-shirt, usually green in color.

Biography: Azufe's been involved in the war for as long as he can remember. He and his parents were always running from place to place, trying to survive. It wasn't long before he became tired of running. He wanted to fight back.
At one point, he came across two old metal poles that were once a part of something. He spent all of his free time practicing with them, learning their feel, developing his own style offighting based on them. If you fight him head=on with comprable weapons, such as swords, you will lose.
As soon as he was old enough, Azufe joined the millitary. He didn't like any of the modern weapons, and refused to use them. He was about to be kicked out when he found the digivice.
He was about to go try and find someone who knew what it was when he saw Terriermon. Azufe was sure he could handle a terriermon and was about to attack when Terriermon said that he was to be Azufe's partner. Terriermon proceeded to explain everything he knew about the Digivice, and ended by telling Azufe that he was willing to fight with Azufe, even if it was against his own kind. Upon learning of this, Azufe's superiors transferred him to a Special Ops unit. Members of that unit normally worked alone and had the more dangerous assignments. Azufe fit in perfectly, and he's never once failed to complete a mission.

Other: Azufe is a computer expert. Computers have always been an intrest of his, although fighting back is and always will be a higher priority. Nevertheless, he knows just about everything there is to know about computers and related devices.

Digimon Sign-Up

Name/Species: Terriermon

Attacks: Bunny Blast, Terrier Tornado

Digivolutions: Terriermon-Gargomon-Rapidmon-MegaGargomon

Appearance: [url]http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Terriermon.html[/url] (The one on top)

Bio: Unknown. Terriermon doesn't really remember anything about his past, which is why he is so willing to fight with Azufe, even against other Digimon. He doesn't see any reason not to. He trusts Azufe completely. He does want to know why he can't remember his past, though, but he isn't sure if he wants to remember that past.

[color=gray][color=darkslategray][b][u][font=Arial][size=1]Human Sign-Up:[/size][/font][/u][/b]
[/color][font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Name:[/color][/b][i] Kira Benevole[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Age:[/color][/b] [i]13[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Gender:[/color][/b] [i]Female[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Equipment:[/color][/b] [i]A special jack knife with stuff like lock-picks, scissors, nail-filer, etc. It can also turn into a small handgun.[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Digimon Partner:[/color][/b] [/size][/font][i][font=Arial][size=1]Renamon[/size][/font]
[/i][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslategray][b]Digivice:[/b][/color] [i]About 4 1/2 inches long, half an inch wide, oval shaped, 4 buttons, and it is pure black.[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslategray][b]Appearance:[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslategray][b][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17853&stc=1[/img][/b] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Biography:[/color][/b] [i]Kira's parents were killed by wild Digimon rampaging through the town. Kira escaped right after her father handed her her special jack knife, right before the wild Digimon ambushed the house. She then afterwards wandered around, running from most Digimon she saw until one day she found an abandoned Digivice and DigiEgg. Figuring that someone had left them because they were afraid of Digimon, Kira took the egg and Digivice. Directly after touching the Digivice, it changed colors and shape, into the Digivice that Kira now has. Exactly two days after taking the egg, it hatched into Reremon, then evolved into Viximon and soon afterwards, Renamon.[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Additional Info:[/color][/b] [i]Kira is kind, sweet, but a bit of a loner at times.[/i][/size][/font]

[b][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslategray]Digimon Sign-Up:[/color][/size][/font]
[/u][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslategray]Name:[/color][/size][/font][/b][font=Arial][size=1] [i]Renamon[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Species:[/color][/b] [i]Fox[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Level:[/color][/b] [/size][/font][i][font=Arial][size=1]Rookie[/size][/font]
[/i][font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Attacks:[/color][/b] [i]Diamond Storm, Kohenkyo[/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Digivolutions:[/color][/b] [/size][/font][color=gray][i][font=Arial][size=1]Reremon > Viximon > [b][color=darkslategray]Renamon[/color][/b] > Kyubimon > Taomon > Sakuyamon (check attachments for pictures)[/size][/font][/i][/color]
[size=1][font=Arial][color=darkslategray][b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][color=gray][i]check attachments[/i][/color][/font][/size]
[font=Arial][size=1][b][color=darkslategray]Bio:[/color][/b] [i]Shortly after being took in by Kira, Renamon's egg hatched. Starting out as Reremon, she quickly Digivolved into Viximon and then Renamon, all because of Kira's love for her. Renamon is very attached to Kira and is determined to keep her safe no matter what.[/i]
[/size][/font][/color]

[B] Name[/B]: Tycho Dervicci
[B]Age[/B]: 35
[B]Gender[/B]: Male
[SIZE=2][B]Equipment[/B][/SIZE]:
[i]Military Biosuit[/i]
The military biosuit is made of a semi-living organic material. Very resistant, it covers open wounds to stop bleeding and accelerate healing. It has also various action mode (Tactical, Sticky, Post-It, Mirror...) and can be molded slightly at will (to perform "natural actions", for exemple :D)

[INDENT]Suit Modes:
[U]Tactical[/U]
"Standard" army camouflage look

[U]Sticky[/U]
Anything that touches the suit remain suck on it. It takes a great deal of strenght to pull away from it.

[U]Post-It[/U]
Or "Spiderman", allows the wearer to climb buildings, stick to the ceiling etc.

[U]Mirror[/U]
Or "Chameleon", the suits reproduce exactly the surrouding textures and colors. When in this mode, it usually alters to cover the head and carried objects, leaving holes only for breath and sight

[/INDENT]

[i]S-3 Googles[/i]
Offer Infravision, Sonar and Telescopic vision mode.

[i]Generic Blaster Gun[/i]
Sends balls of plasma. Not as penetrating as bullets, but more surface damage.

[i]Digital Reader[/i]
Basically detects the special energy signature of all digital beings and material. Tycho is working on coupling it to a database.

[B]Digimon Partner[/B]: In practice, Chronomon, technically, none
[B]Digivice[/B]: Don't possess one, works with chronomon for survival
[B]Appearance[/B]: An attractive italian man, shaved hair, with a large scar across the side of his head and blue-green eyes. 5'7'' tall, well built and always wears a determined look. The suit covers him from neck to toes and anything he carries is usually strapped to it by a string of biolone (The matter the suit is made of).

[B]Biography[/B]: Tycho Dervicci used to be a military scientist for the NATO, specialized in the study of Digital fields and attack modes. He was the one to devellop the theory that digimon could extract their attack energies from a third dimension, unknown to either the "Real World" or Digital World.

Then his life went to hell in the Digital wars of the late 2010's, when horrible riots rocked Europe and angry mobs went after anything even remotely digital. Tycho and several rookie digimon went hiding into the Alps. When they came back, they found the Spanish town of Barcelona lying in ruins, full of war waging bands of digimon and humans.

Pulled into the crossfire, they received attacks from both side and were cornered into the ruins of the Sagrada Familia cathedral by armed men when a booby trap exploded, killing almost all the rookie. Running through the hole it had opened in the wall, he and a Gabumon bumped into a tall violet digimon, also cornered. Tycho lost the sight of Gabumon in the ensuing battle, which pulled him and the other digimon (he assumed him to be a Champion-level) both very close to death, but they somehow managed to escape.

Tycho expected the overstressed digimon to kill him, but that wasn't the case. He had taken on him to protect Tycho until rest and the suit's wonderful habilities healed him back to health. They've since been researching most of Spain for a supposed digital artifact that is rumored to lay there. Tycho is still persuaded that Gabumon survived the battle by fleeing into the sewers and has returned to Barcelona many times to find him. In vain.

Tycho sees Chro as a friend and partner, and would gladly give his life for him (or for any digimon not openly aggresive, that is), even though he has no certainty the digimon would return the favor. If he was to find a digivice, he would notthink of using it without chro's consent. He never gave up on the possibility of cooperation between humanity and digimon, even though he realize it's not going to happen again tomorrow.

[B]Name[/B]: Chro (pronounced Kro) for intimates, otherwise Chronomon
[B]Species[/B]: Chronomon
[B]Level[/B]: Armor
[B]Attacks[/B]: Tempo Spin (Clock hands on armor glow reds and energy versions are sent spinning at the target), Time Impulse (Tail unfurl into a circle and protect rings of energy), Time Line (Chronomon can perform very limited time travel, and send inanimate objects and beings to alternate timelines.)
[B]Digivolutions[/B]: Chronomon doesn't digivolve, since Tycho doesn't have access to a digivice, but his normal line is
Huremon (Baby)
Nomomon (In training)
Tempomon (Rookie)
Proctimon (Normal Champion)
Saturmon (Ultimate)
Unknown mega (I've never went that much up his digivolution line:()

[B]Appearance[/B]: See joined file
[B]Bio[/B]: Chronomon was thrown on the earth during the merging. Once a friendly, unconcerned digimon, he suddenly had to build strong opinions when he was intercepted by a military barrage in southern Algeria. His first attempts to profess cooperation were answered by bullets.

He fled.

As he discovered the horrors both side of the war had perpetrated, he became more and more bitter, an outsider to both sides. Hated by Digimon because he wouldn't slay humans, and by humans because he was a digimon. He wandered Europe, randomly helping both sides whenever he was forced to, but tried as much as possible not to get involved, disgusted at how intelligent beings could be so stupid.

He had definitely given up on the fight and hoped to get himself slain in Barcelona when an explosion behind caused a human and a digimon to appear. Not having time to think, he just kept on fighting. It took a while for him to realize they were both fighting the same enemies. When he saw the man jump to intercept a blast intended for him, he surrendered his defense to a pure energy assault as a second wave of berserker flung themselves at him.

When he realised that the battle was finished, his first move was to run away full speed, but the man's moaning about "Gab" kept him. He wasn't going to abandon the apparently single sane person on this planet! He's still not sure whether he can trust the man, but he decided to take the risk and stay alongside him until he found out. He never got the courage to tell Tycho that the Gabumon had been skinned alive by a group of enraged mob in the battle of Sagrada Familia.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Name: Cael
Equipment: The black sword in the picture and an extra katana on his side.
Digimon Partner: Wormmon
Digivice: Resembles the one from season two except its bigger and a blood red color on it with the white also.

Appearence: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=14]Here[/url]

Biography: Cael was born just before the collapse of relations between Digimon and the humans. His parents had made sure to get as far away from where the battles had raged on for so long. But they couldn't keep going for one reason, money. After their third move Cael's parents had to move themselves and him by foot. But tradgedy struck when his mother was killed in an attack, his father had managed to get him out of there before he could be killed.

After a few more years Cael had grown up hating digimon, but at the young age of five he met Wormmon who had been carrying a digivice around with him. Actually, Cael had found Wormmon in a bind, he was being hassled by two Greymons. Cael had thrown rocks at them to get them to leave the poor thing alone. But as he did so Wormmon evolved into Stingmon and drove off the Greymon, after that Cael and Wormmon have been best of friends. Yet again though, tradgedy struck, the Greymon which had been driven off destroyed Cael's house and murdered his father, after that Cael and Wormmon have been wandering around ever since then. Their journey's led them to a sword dojo where Cael apprenticed under a sword master and has become rather experienced with the sword he uses now.

Additional Info: Cael is usually quiet and reserved with people, he mainly speaks with Wormmon who then speaks for him.

Digimon Partner Sign up

Name: Wormmon
[IMG]http://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/wormmon.jpg[/IMG]
Species: Larva
Attack: Silk Thread

Digivolution Chart: Stingmon
[IMG]http://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/stingmon.jpg[/IMG]
Attack: Spinning Spike Attack

Paildramon
[IMG]http://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/paildoramon.jpg[/IMG]
Despardao Blaster

Imperialdramon
[IMG]http://digimon.intellos.net/02_imperialdramon.jpg[/IMG]
Mega Crusher and Positron Laser

Bio: Wormmon has always been the lone wolf and never fit in. He thought the Digimon attacking the humans was always wrong and protested against it, to that extent he was constantly attacked and harassed, until the day he found a digivice. That's when he was attacked every two minutes, it was like someone or something was after him or that digivice, the second day after finding the digivice was the day he met Cael, and since then things have improved slightly. Usually Wormmon is calm and collected so as not to lose his cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b]Human Sign-Up
Name:[/b] Tara
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Equipment:[/b] A Long Chain That Is Wrapped Around Her Shoulders, A Small Hand Gun, And A Red Flying Dragon [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17868[/IMG]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Hawkmon
[b]Digivice: [/b] It is a Silver D-3 Like device except for one thing. It has an Infa red sensor and four buttons under the screen.
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=12]Here[/URL]
[b]Biography:[/b] Was born a few years before the friendships between digimon and humans had fallen. When she was 2 or so things got bad... Her only relative was killed. It was her father. She was left all alone untill a digimon came along. It didnt eat her (If it did why would i be typing this? Is she a ghost?)... Like i said. It didnt eat her or destroy her but took her in. This digimon was her fathers Friend digimon Antylamon. Tara grew up with Antylamon untill she was about 17 when Antylamon was destroyed by a band of humans. Since then Tara has hated humans. She just recent, on her 20th birthday, met Hawkmon.
[b]Additional Info:[/b] She has a deep hate for humans and hates herself as well for being one. The Tattoo under her eye was there since she was 15 and it goes along the side of her face. It zigzags till her jaw bone.

[b] Digimon Sign-Up
Name: [/b] Hawkmon
[b]Species:[/b] Bird
[b]Level: [/b] Rookie
[b]Attacks:[/b] Buzz Saw
[b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/hawkmon.jpg[/img]
[b]Bio:[/b] Hatches on Tara's 20th birthday and has been attached to her ever since. Still quite young but is learning quickly.

[b] Digivolutions:
Champion:[/b] Aquilamon
[b]Appearance:[/b] [u][i][URL=http://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/aquilamon.jpg]Here[/URL][/i][/u]
[b]Attacks:[/b] Blast Rungs, Grand Horn
[b]Species:[/b] Bird

[b]Armor:[/b] Allomon
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i][URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/ab/Allomon.gif]Here[/URL][/i]
[b]Attacks:[/b] Dino Burst, Dynamite Head
[b]Species:[/b] Dinosaur

[b]Ultimate:[/b] Sylphymon
[b]Appearance:[/b] [u][i][URL=http://www.lelola.net/digimon/digilist/sylphymon.jpg]Here[/URL] [/i][/u]
[b]Attacks:[/b] Static Force
[b]Species:[/b] Animal

[b]Mega:[/b] Valkyrimon
[b]Appearance:[/b] [u][i][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18121]Here[/URL] [/i][/u]
[b]Attacks:[/b] Feral Sword, Lightning Arrow
[b]Species:[/b] Warrior

Name: Matthew Duffey
Equipment: Two katanas and one daggar at his waist
Digimon Partner: KaizerGatomon
Digivice: Black with red buttons and the screen is outlined in blue. It looks like the one in Season 4
Biography: Living in USA and raised as a normal kid, Matt acted less than normal. Always considered the nerd and outcast, Matt took up sword training and saved up his money to buy dual katanas to train with. Always without friends, he had no one to look to when the two world went at war...untill he met a digimon...
Additional Info: Average height for a 15 year old. Has brown hair and hazel eyes. His main outfit consits of a blue sleeveless shirt with a flaming red dragon on the front. His sneakers are made of the Nike people with a custom red bottom and black top. His personality is anti-social most of the time.

Name: KaizerGatomon (Stripe as a nickname)
Species: Cat type; Vaccine
Attacks: Fury Claw
Digivolutions
Fresh: Nekomon
In Training: Koromon
Rookie: KaiserGatomon
Champion: DarkGatomon
Ultimate: ArcAngewoman
Mega: Ophanimon

Appearance: [url]http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Gatomon2.jpg[/url] but with black fur and has red spots instead of purple. She also has a golden yellow tailring.
Bio: Born into the Digital world before the merging, she was quite the shy one. Her shy ways and anti-social ways are just like her parter, Matt. Soon after the merging, in her Rookie form, KaiserGatomon found Matt, lying behind a rock, in which he was attacked. She healed him to full health. Matt gave her the nickname of Stripe soon afterwards. Now, they seek out the relics with the others to save both worlds.

[COLOR=Teal]Name: Kalana
Digivice: Forest Green ( D-Ark AKA D-Power season 3 Digivice)
Digimon: Dryadmon - looks like a female child with brown hair and vines around her arms and legs acting as clothes and as weapons when necessary. Attacks are Vine Lashing and Primal Vengeance.
Advancement:
Champion from: Druidmon- a young female woman with vines with leaves and flowers in her hair and on her body She also carries a maple staff and a flute which seems to affect the planets around her. Attack are- Staff of Nature, Minuet of the plains and Thorn Vines.

Ultimate form: Goakimon - a older women with dark brown hair and a simple green robe with a vine for a sash her hair is full of dark colored flowers she carries a birch staff with a sliver oak leaf on it. Her eyes are covered by a white piece of cloth, which does not hinder her agility and grace. Her attacks are nurturing hands, staff of the wilds and keeper of the pack.

Mega form: Kioakimon- A elderly women with sliver hair and white flowers in her hair he wears a white robe with a white rose sash and a great oaken staff in one hand her other holds a orb with a green nimbus.
Her attacks are Staff of the Twelve, Soul of Gaia and Ancient Protector.

Equipment:Cell phone,staff and a palm.

Kalana?s description: brown hair with honey streaks in it her eyes are a deep green mixed with yellow in the center she stands about 5?7 and about 140 pounds. She wears a white tee shirt with the crest of loyalty on it and a pair of blue jeans with the leg ends frayed off a bit for shoes she wears a pair of white and blue tennis shoes she carries a locket with a picture of her family she also has a watch and carries a cell phone.

Biography: one of the first 3 Digimon tamers of the new batch. Three years before she was abducted into this world she was fighting a monster that threatened to destroy both the digital world and the real world by merging the walls of those dimensions. Shortly after being thrown into the alternate digiworld she discovered that the portal to get home was destroyed on her side and that she was trapped forever unless someone found a way to connect with the world she as in after sometime she found away into the real world which she went thru many trails and errors while still managing to protect parts of the digital world.
Now she finds out that thee are other digidestined who may or may not have been part of the group 3 years before. Meanwhile back in her home dimension the other two remaining tamer with added support form a few tamers they happened to gain along the way are on the verge of opening the portal that no longer exists on the other side. What happens is yet to be played out.[/COLOR]

Is this ok if not I can fix any errors in the plot line. It?s sort of a cut and paste Bio.

[COLOR=Navy][U][B]Human Sign-Up[/B][/U]
[B]Name:[/B] Chimé "Chi" Iteki
[B]Age:[/B] 15
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Equipment:[/B] Laptop, D-Terminal, Cell phone, [URL=http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff10gfx/weapon-sword1.gif]Long Sword[/URL]

[B]Digimon Partner:[/B]
[B]Baby:[/B]
[b]Name:[/b] Punimon
[b]Attack:[/b] Bubble Blow
[b]Type:[/b] Slime
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Punimon.gif]Here[/URL]

[b]In-Training:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] Tsunomon
[b]Attack:[/b] Bubble Blow
[b]Type:[/b] Lesser
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Tsunomon.gif]Here[/URL]

[b]Rookie:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] Strabimon
[b]Attacks:[/b] Light Kick, Light Nail, Light Beam
[b]Type:[/b] Demon Man
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://www.dejimon.com/Digimonpics/hybrids/Strabimon.jpg]Here[/URL]

[b]Champion:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]Lobomon(Lobo)
[b]Attacks:[/b] Lobo Kendo, Howling Laser, Ancient Spirit of Light
[b]Type:[/b] Warrior
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/kl/Lobomon.jpg]Here[/URL]

[b]Ultimate:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] KendoGarurumon(Kendo)
[b]Attacks:[/b] Lupine Laser, Howling Star
[b]Type:[/b] Cyborg
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/kl/KendoGarurumon.gif]Here[/URL]

[b]Mega:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] BeoWolfmon(Beo)
[b]Attacks:[/b] Light Attack, BeoBeam
[b]Type:[/b] Warrior
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/ab/BeoWolfmon.jpg]Here[/URL]

[b]Unknown:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]MagnaGarurumon(Magna)
[b]Attacks:[/b] Starlight Velocity, Machinegun Destroyer
[b]Type:[/b] Cyborg
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://aa.1asphost.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/MagnaGarurumon.gif]Here[/URL]

[B]Digivice:[/B] Baby Blue D-Power
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.orangeday.net/kanon/images/ayu/ayu19.jpg]Here[/URL]
[B]Biography:[/B] Chi was born in Japan as an only child. She lived in a small family of three in Tokyo. She was always interested in weapons training so when she reached the age of 7, she started sword training with a small wooden sword. She continued the art as she got older but also went into many different types of Martial Arts classes and acrobatic classes to make herself more agile and better at fighting. When she reached 10, she had already left the wooden sword far behind and was fighting with a large metal sword. At the age of 13, she made her own sword, the same one she carries at the time. It took long days over a hot forge to make the weapon. Now she's mastered the Martial Arts, Acrobatics and the art of Sword Fighting.

On her 14th Birthday, she found her digi egg that soon hatched into Punimon. They got close for the day until it changed to Tsunimon. They became close as Strabimon evolved and she learned of his other digivolutions and gave her the D-Power.
[B]Additional Info:[/B] She's very friendly and has a bubbly attitude. She wants to be everyone's friend if she can help it.[/COLOR]

Ok i'll just be a digimon for this.

Name: Impmon
Species:demon [i think]
Attacks: Dark inferno
Digivolutions: Beelzemon [mega]
Appearance:[URL=http://]http://www.thai.net/patamon_gc/impmon.jpg[/URL]
Bio:Impmon is on a search for his partner Katie. She has gone missing and he is despretly trying to find her.

[COLOR=SeaGreen][b]Name:[/b]Metaldragoonmon
[b]Species:[/b]Soldier
[b]Level:[/b] Champion
[/b]Attacks:[/b] Minigun, Dragoon Cannon, Dragoon Missle
[b]Digivolutions:[/b]
Cadetmon(baby)
Soldatmon(in training)
Dragoonmon(Rookie)
Cyberdragoonmon(Mega)
Panzermon(Ultimate)
[b]Appearance:[/b] A humanoid encased completely in metal, which changes to a camoflage scheme to suit the terrain (i.e. Tan/brown for desert, grey/black for city, etc.) He stands maybe 12 feet tall, and the only part not covered in metal is his eyes. Over where his mouth would be appears to be a espirator of some type, and his left arm ends in a minigun. A shoulder mounted cannon is able to swing into position for attacks on his left shoulder. Also on his back is pack of some type that allows him to hover and fly.
[b]Bio:[/b] A soldier type Digimon, he maintains a stout neutrality in the war between Digimon and humans. If he is attacked, he responds in kind, but takes no specific side. He wishes only for the war to end so he can go back to a lif eof peace and quiet.[/color]

- So...It's been...How many years since then? I can't really say. Time has a way of creeping up on us older people sometimes. Hell, I can't really say that with a straight face, after all, I'm only...you know something...I foget that too.

- Can't really complain, though, I should be grateful these people came and found me when they did, even though I work for them now. Not the worst job in the world, either..."Data Hunting", they called it, I think. Basically all they have to ask me to do is drive them from place to place while they get all the action, or so they say. I never really understood exactly what I was doing, to be honest, but it's all good, they teach me some good things, and at least I'm not dead.

- It could be better, I suppose, I used to hear stories about a beautiful place they happened to call "America", or something like that. I can't remember even the simplest details about it, though, since I couldn't even tell you where I am now even if my life depended on it. Haha, I guess I'm getting too into these small details, so maybe I should remind myself a little about what I'm doing here.

- Testing, testing...

- My name is...Bolt...or so they tell me...that would be...Crossfire...and they are...Wind and Chain...great, I remembered them all...I think...

- So, that's about all I know for now, this data hunting deal doesn't seem too bad, but from what my friends tell me it can be a very tricky job, although I can't really say I've done anything exciting with these people. So why do I do it?...

- Why do I do it?...I don't know, but there is something I never could understand, just what is this that I do? I'm alive, I try and live each day the way I can, but somehow I just keep on forgetting what exactly I am doing here, why my life turns out like this...

- I guess...destiny just doesn't matter to me as much as I thought...

Name: Evan "Bolt" Mercer
Equipment:

Heavy Rifle
Model XTS-NEMESIS
Serial No.: None listed
Magazine: 40 rounds
Rounds: 2.3cm
Round Elements: Depleted Uranium
Weight: 21 kg
Dimensions (cm): 73, 32, 4

Vehicle: Restored '04 Chrysler Pacifica
Color: Jet-black
Licence Plate No.: None
Current Mileage: 83,294 km
No. of times damaged: 321
No. of times completely wrecked: 12
No. of occupant fatalities: 0
Violations caused by vehicle: Stolen, Speeding, Parking, Assault by vehicle, Manslaughter by vehicle, Attempted murder by vehicle, Property destruction by vehicle, No licence or registration.
Vehicle insurance: 0$
Vehicle warranty status: Null and Void

Appearance: [url=http://www.perryandtsua.com/Xenogears/Bart_Fatima.JPG]Here[/url]

Digimon Partner: Currently none.

Bio: Evan, or Bolt, as his name is now, was involved in a near-fatal accident in his late teen years, when he had to drive in escape of the law for being accused of sheltering Digimon. Despite the fact that this was not true, this did not stop the local authorities from chasing after the underaged Evan right off a bridge on the highway, where his car fell over forty feet and crashed into a rock ledge at the bottom. The police, certain of his death, immediately left to request the crime scene investigation authorities head for the area immediately. Imagine their surprise when they returned to the scene of the wreck and Evan's body had vanished right out from under their noses...

Cut to the Pacific ocean, on a mysterious unregistered oil tanker where Evan is just now waking up from a coma, and the first person he meets is a man in a white robe whom he can not recognize at all. The man leaves, and returns later with a powerful sedative that puts Evan to sleep for the duration of the trip. In the other room, several other kids have been locked up similarily, and Evan is thrown in with them in his sleep...

Now, Japan, in the current time. Bolt, as he is called now, was trained by an older man to be a "data hunter", a pesron who infiltrates the highest levels of the government or elite factions in order to extract useful information on the creatures known as Digimon. Bolt is uncertain of his mission, but follows orders as explained. Paired up with his friends, Crossfire, Wind, and Chain, they are known throughout what is left of the country as one of the most extreme data hunting teams out there, and Bolt is their famous getaway driver.

Extra: In case you haven't guessed from my earlier "diary", Evan's accident as a child resulted in severe damage to his short-term memory. Every day, Bolt goes on risky missions and does the best driving to get his team out of danger, but the next day, he can't remember what he did, what his job is, or even his own name and the names of his friends. Bolt is hopeful, though, and now keeps this little diary as a reminder, in hopes that some day he can finally remember something about himself...

[B]Name:[/B] Deciperemon (Deci, for short.)

[B]Species: Rare

[B]Level:[/B] Rookie

[B]Attacks:[/B] Feinted Blasts, Attack Snatcher, Pathetic Countenance

[B]Digivolutions:[/B] Deciperemon->Contramon->Mystimon*->Negaremon

[B]Appearance:[/B] See Attachment

[B]Bio:[/B] Deciperemon is a tricky little digimon who loves to outsmart his enemies. His Pathetic Countenance ability allows him to appear extremely damaged, near deletion, even. Then he turns around and uses Attack Snatcher to drain the energy out of their attacks and send it right back at them with his Feinted Blasts. His legs are very powerful, and allow him to leap high into the air or dart off of trees.

Deciperemon traveled a great deal of his life. Digimon didn't like his deceptiveness and he was often chased out of town. He wasn't saddened or discouraged by it; their jeers didn't matter. It was all a part of the game. A game of wits, and he played often. Whether in battle or in disputes, he almost always came out on top.

His life was brought up short by a Wizardmon, who managed to defeat him in battle. The Wizardmon had been too crafty, too clever. It was as if he could see Deci's every move before he even considered making it. There was nothing he could have done, and so he fell.

The Wizardmon respected Deciperemon enough to let him live, and not to download his Data. Deci would have thanked him; the first gratitude he had ever showed for anyone. But then there was an incredibly loud roaring sound and a bellowing of wind. The worlds were torn asunder, letting loose countless humans into the DigiWorld. Wizardmon was one of the first to fall, shot in the chest by a human's gun. Deciperemon watched as his newfound idol fell, dispersing into countless fragments of data. Deciperemon was torn with indecision. Should he download the Data, or shouldn't he? The Wizardmon had spared him, but would he want Deci to do the same?

In the end Deci decided that such valuable data shouldn't be put to waste. He unleashed a slew of Feinted Blasts that distracted the humans and downloaded Wizardmon's data. When he had finished, he ran.

[font=Tahoma][color=navy]Digimon Sign-Up[/color][/font]
[font=Tahoma][color=navy]
[u]Name[/u]: [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Andromon.html]Andromon[/url]
[u]Species[/u]: Android
[u]Level[/u]: Ultimate
[u]Attacks[/u]: Lightning Blade, Gatling Attack[/color][/font]
[font=Tahoma][color=navy]
[u]Digivolutions[/u]:
Fresh: [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/MetalKoromon.html]MetalKoromon[/url]
In-Training: [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Kapurimon.html]Kapurimon[/url]
Rookie: [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Hagurumon.html]Hagurumon[/url]
Champion: [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Guardromon.html]Guardromon[/url]
Mega: [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/HiAndromon.html]HiAndromon[/url]

[/color][/font][font=Tahoma][color=navy][u]Bio[/u]: Andromon has never had it easy. His "father" was a great hero back when the two worlds were seperate, friend to the Digidestined and champion of the Machine digimon; so little Kapurimon had quite a lot to live up to. He trained constantly for years untill he was able to digivolve to Hagurumon, and then again to Guardromon. He became a leader among his friends, helping them to digivolve as well, and to build their strength up. When the Union came and went, most of their village, along with many of its inhabitants, it was that training that helped him and his friends to survive the ensuing chaos. They began to travel until they could find a new utopia for themselves and all other digimon, but their ranks slowly began to thin; everyone has their own view of a utopia, and for that matter, who deserves to be a part of it. Now Andromon is alone, searching for a place that only he can see.[/color][/font]
[color=#000080]--------------------------[/color]
[color=#000080]You can PM me with any questions that you have, or else you can reach me on AIM.[/color]

Let me know what needs changed via PM, MSN, or AIM
[b]Level:[/b] Champion/Armor
[b]Attacks:[/b] Lightning Blast, Blue Thunder, Electric Bite
[b]Digivolutions(included appearances):[/b]
Fresh: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Chibomon2.gif]Chibomon[/URL]
Attacks: Bubble Blow

In-Training: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/DemiVeemon2.jpg]DemiVeemon[/URL]
Attacks: Pop Attack

Rookie: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/Veemon2.jpg]Veemon[/URL]
Attacks: Vee head butt, Vee punch, Veemon head spear, Wind up punch, Head slam, Rapid punch

Champion: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Raidramon2.jpg"]Lighdramon(Raidramon)[/url]
Attacks: Lightning Blast, Blue Thunder, Electric Bite

Ultimate: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/WarGrowlmon.gif]WarGrowlmon[/URL]
Attacks: Atomic Blaster, Double Blades

Mega: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/WarGreymon.gif]WarGreymon[/URL]
Attacks: Terra Force, Nova force, Mega claw, Mega Tornado, Screw turn punch, Slam down

[b]Bio:[/b] Lighdramon was born before the two worlds collided with each other. He does not remember seeing the two worlds join together. He doesn't remember much of what happened from the effects. He searches for someone who can tell him about what happened, to him and to this world. As he meets others in this new world he makes new alliances and friendships with others, in hopse that they can help him find his past...

[color=#503f86]Okay, here we go. Sorry it's been so long, guys. I've been really busy with college and things- I have been keeping an eye on the sign-ups, though.

Okay, first things first. I realise I should have said I was going to be selective when people signed up, but I am. I like RPGs to flow well, and preferably to finish. So where I can I like to take high-quality sign-ups and people I know are going to be able to see it through to the end (but bearing in mind how little I've been online recently I'm being rather hypocritical about it).

Anyway, the sign-ups are as follows:

K.K.C
Lady Katana
Jokopoko
DDG
Circéus
Domon
Blanko
Ohkami
DuoMax
Wondershot
Ben
StrikeGundam

Please don't take it personally if you didn't get in. Ten is a fairly high number for an RPG as it is, and I really don't usually like going above that. It's taken me ages to sort this out and I feel bad enough about it as it is...

If you have any questions, PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Right, as to other details:

A note about digivices: The digivices everyone has are prototype to first version, so they are not always reliable. As such, they may choose the wrong digivolution target, fizzle out, explode, crash or open up portals to other places.As such, there is a chance the digivolution line may jump to something other than the intended line, (which is why I didn't mind people not sticking to the regular digivolution lines).

Bearing in mind the state of the world, there is little way to determine where these portals go to, and once the digivice has passed through, they close.

As another note- no card slashing, please. I know Tamers was a great series, but there've been no Digimon cards made, so they wouldn't work. I don't suppose anyone signed up with cards in mind, but I thought I'd give a heads-up anyway.

[u]Timeline:[/u]
[b]2006:[/b] Development into warp technology began
[b]2008:[/b] Gate into Digital World opened by a scientist named Gendo. The huge breakthrough in scientific discovery causes huge amounts of controversy and celebration.
[b]2009:[/b] The first exploratory missions come back from the Digital World with tales of fantastic intelligent creatures.
[b]2009:[/b] A diplomatic mission is sent to the Digital World in order to secure peace.
[b]January 2010:[/b] The two worlds set up an alliance, known as The United Worlds Pact. At the same time, digivice research begins and Digimon begin setting up their own portals into the next world.
[b]August 2010:[/b] Hunters are discovered trading Digimon body parts for medicine in China. Fury breaks out.
[b]January 2011:[/b] On the anniversary of the Pact, a Digimon goes berzerk in Times Square, New York, killing 20. The ruling Digimon declare it an isolated incident.
[b]July 2011:[/b] The first digivices are completed, thorugh joint colaboration between human scientists and a group of digimon. They begin work on a second version.
[b]Late 2011:[/b] Unrest grows where portal borders have been set up. Small firefights result in a few deaths on both sides. Both accuse each other of inciting violence.
[b]Mid 2012:[/b] An Ultimate-Level Digimon destroys an office block in Canada. Human armies designate Digimon specific zones they are allowed to visit, and shoot any which break those boundaries. The Digimon accuse the humans of trying to control them and begin to fight back.
[b]2014:[/b] After years of cumulative violence, a shooting of a party of Koromon causes the digimon to break free of the Digital World and start rioting against 'human oppression'. The humans fight back by sending strike forces into the Digital World and attacking Digimon settlements.
[b]2015:[/b] A single soldier returns to Earth after a reconnaissance mission, near death. He tells of a powerful device in the mountains of the Digital World.
[b]2016:[/b] A strange explosion is heard in the depths of both worlds. Within minutes, everything has changed.
[b]Unknown:[/b] Mysterious portals begin opening. No-one knows where they lead, or what causes them. Natural phenomena (e.g. hurricanes, earthquakes) become more frequent and violent. Many believe the world is coming to an end.

[u]IMPORTANT: Starting places.[/u]
You can start wherever in the world you like, but it would be a very long and odd RPG if we never met, so after the first few posts portals will begin to appear. Don't have them appear until I give the cue, otherwise you won't know where you're going ^_~ I have a plan, see...

See you on Saturday ^_^[/color]

Solo you.... arrrrgh dangit you chose to start it on the day i leave!?!?! Oh well this sucks....

I wont be back till thursday.... god i told you that *dies again*

I guess i will see what happens and perhaps when i return i MIGHT beable to un-lost myself and fit myself in... *sigh* oh well... sounds good though....

• 5 months later...
[COLOR=#503F86]Yes, unfortunately so. The RPG's been running for quite some time now and even though it's died down a little (something I mean to rectify very shortly), it's not really fair to start letting people in at this stage. I appreciate the interest, though.

Be sure to stay tuned for future ones ^_~ I'm sure they'll be decent enough.[/COLOR]