OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forgotten Past [PG]

Guest Lexy

Konner walked out of an abandoned building and into an empty subway station. He paid a lady for a newspaper and boarded a train, bound for Gala City.

[color=magenta]Rik, something's not right. We know Slifer and Obelisk's part. But what of Ra. He was imprisoned for something right? Where is he? I'm headed for Gala City to find some more clues.[/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner sensed a strange power unlike any spirit or being in the world. What was it? Yuri seemed calm.[/color]

A young man about 16 boarded. He had long blue hair and a white robe. He took a seat 2 rows, 3 seats from Konner, so they could watch each other.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Rikkuwoke up she looked around and noticed the people who were still in her house was still sleeping so she went upstairs, took a quick shower and changed her clothes. When she was done she quietly went downstairs and snuck out the back door.

"I have to see what was in that box, but how am I supposed to get back to my old house. It's way to far to walk and I still can't drive and even if I could I don't have a car." Just then Rikku had an idea, she decided to go to Kaiba Corp. and see if Seto was there and if he was maybe he would let her use one of his helicopters, it was worth a shot, and if he wasn't then she would just ask Mokuba.

When Rikku got to Kaiba Corp. she headed up to Seto's office and he was no where to be found. Just as she was about to go find Mokuba he entered the room and said," Rikku, what are you doing here?" "Oh, hi Mokuba, Ijust wanted to know If I could use one of your brothers helicopters. It's really important." "Well, I don't know if Seto would like that but since your my friend and all, I guess so." Then Mokuba led Rikku out to where the helicopters were and found a pilot for her then she got on and headed back to Gala City.

Just as she was almost there she heard a strange voice whisper in her ear," YOUR DESTINY AWAITS BUT YOU MUST HURRY RIKKU. YOU MUSN'T LET THE OTHERS GET TO THE MILLENIUM BAND FIRST?" When Rikku heard that she turned to her side but saw no one there. "It must just be my imagination," she said as she looked out the window.

About twenty minutes later she saw Gala City coming into view and felt some sort of connection or pull from the city. "There's someting there that I must find and I have to find it quick. She said as the helicopter landed and she got out and headed toward her old house. She had a feeling someone was watching her so she started running and didn't look back. When she got there she stood at the front door and hesitated to go in,though she knew something bad would happen she opened the door anyway and was ready to embrace anything that might come her way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Konner watched the young man from under his newspaper. HE never ooked directly at him, but he could feel his eyes staring a hole in him. Konner got ou tafter the third stop and walked into a busy street. He manuvered around and saw Rikku running towards an old house that looked haunted now to Konner.

[color=blue]Yuri, what news of Rik, Jon, and the Jagan. What's happening back in Domino?[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=darkolivegreen]Nothing. I haven't been able to locate them. Something's blocking me.[/color]
[color=#556b2f][/color]
[color=blue]Do you think it could be another of the 1 million milenium items?[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]Yuri sensed the sarcasm in Konners voice, but managed a small laugh. [/color]

[color=darkolivegreen]Anything is possible.[/color]
[color=#556b2f][/color]

[INDENT]Jon was just about to reach KaibaCorp when he saw Rikku take off in one of his helicopters bound for Gala City and her old house. Unable to stop her, Jon quickly retreated to the Shadow Realm where he could keep an eye on things. When he got there, his attention was drawn towards Konner who had just exited a train in Gala City and was being followed by a supicious looking kid in a long blue coat, and had shocking white hair. After checking out the situation, Jon diverted his attention back to Rikku just in time to see her open the front door of her house.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=Blue]Jon, we have failed. She has arrived, and all will be lost for Gala City. I should have told you this sooner, but she is the decendent of Heishin's daughter. It was in her destiny to open that chest and find the Millennium Band. There was nothing we could have done. What happens next shall be up to her, but let us pray she does the right thing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It might be her destiny to find it, but it is mine to stop her from using it. We must try.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]How do you expect us to do that? She is at her house, and we are still in Domino City. Time is now more against us than ever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Either way we have to try. But if we fail, we will need another plan. We must find out where Ra was chained up, and how to free him so that together, him and Slifer can take on Obelisk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Ra was chained up by Yuri during that battle we keep witnessing. When Kaiba summoned Obelisk to take out Yami, then I had Slifer jump in to intercede. That is how I fell, for Slifer was weakened by Yami's hold over hm and was defeated by Obelisk. When Slifer fell, I too fell for our minds had become one. That is how I was able to throw him into the battle despite Yami's power. By joining our minds through the power of the Items, together we went after Obelisk, but were not able to stop him. Before Yuri could trap him with the Millennium Orb, Yami had summoned The Winged Dragon of Ra, than Marik intervened by summoning Fiend's Reflection, which aimed the Orb's assault at Ra and thus bound him for ever. Obelisk then proceeded to attack Yami, but before he could, I was able to once again harness the power of the Items to send Yami to the Shadow Realm, where he would be safe. But Marik redirected Yami to the Millennium Puzzle, which Yuri was force to destroy after capturing Obelisk. When Yuri did this, Seto and Marik were dragged with him and remained there until their decendents were born. That is why this battle is resurfacing. In order to free Ra, we must get Yugi to fully understand the power of his puzzle, so that he can summon Ra thus freeing him. This is easier said than done, for no one knows how to use the Puzzle but Yami, who can't seem to remember.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Wow, that was a lot to take in, but none the less, we must first get to Rikku and try to stop her. I know weare supposed to be returned to our last location once we leave, but I think I can get around that.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon then used the magical boxes Yugi often used for rescuing his Dark Magician. He was then sent straight into Rikku's basement where he waited for her to come down, hoping to stop her, but ready to summon Slifer if necessary. The last thing in the world he was willing to do was send her to the Shadow Realm. Jon promised himself not to send anyone there either without him or unless absolutely necessary. This wasn't one of those exceptions, but he knew he had to stop her.[/INDENT]

[B][I][color=teal]OOC: You don't have to leave Zanarkand Abes. I'll try to make this go in the right direction. Lexy can't post that much. She doesn't have a computer of her own, but I do. :D I'll try my best to help us all out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You did what," Amber yelled as she held a cellphone to her ear, "I'm going to hurt you Mokey. Don't take that as a threat, but you should of known better." Amber was in a helicopter heading toward Gala City. She had started later then Rikku. Amber shook her head at Mokuba's careless mistake.

"I'm sorry sis," /mokuba said with a embaressed voice, "I didn't know that I would be hurting anything." Amber shook her head again. Her teal bangs fell in front of her face as the helicopter touch down on the ground. Amber quickly jumped out.

"It's ok little bro," Amber said as she looked at the huge city, "I'm going to find Rikku now, so I'll talk to you later." With that statement, Amber hung up her cellphone. She continued to look around. She was amazed by the huge buildings. Most of the buildings were bigger then Kaiba Corp.

"Not the time to sight see," Joy said as she started floating away from Amber, "We're on a mission if you remember." Amber nodded her head and started following Joy.

In a few mintutes, Amber and Joy were standing in front of a house. It looked like it had been empty for only a few months now. Amber quickly bargged into the house. She spotted Rikku heading down into the basement.

"No Rikku," Amber yelled as she chased after her, "Don't go down there!" Amber ran up to the basement door as Rikku ignored her. A strong and strange force threw Amber backward. Amber felt faint as she heard a voice.

"DON'T INTERFER HIGH PRIESTESS," a strange voice said from out of no where. Amber started to close her eyes as a figure walked up to her.[/color][/I][/B]

Konner saw Jon waiting for Rikku. But the time was not right konner felt.

[color=blue]Jon, are you sure about this. I have aquired all the information about Ra. He is imprisoned in an Ancient Egyptian Temple. I wil go there tomorrow.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=sandybrown]We have no choice, we must stop Rikku.[/color]

[color=blue]Okay, but don't hurt her. just make her remember.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner walked off and saw his man from the subway. He followed the guy and fell into an alley. The man turned and revealed himself to Konner as a dark fog surrrounded them. A shadow duel. Both players pulled out their decks and slappeed them in the duel disks.[/color]

[color=blue]It has begun! [/color]

[INDENT]Jon had just arrived in Rikku's basement when he felt a strong presence and heard someone forcing some high priestess not to interfere. Jon was just about to head to the stairs when he saw the Millennium Chest hiding in the corner. Jon ran over to it and turned around facing the stairs ready to confront Rikku. After a couple seconds jon saw her begin her desent down the stairs.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, you must heed my warning and leave this chest alone![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Jon? How did you get down here? Never mind that, I need you to step away from the chest. I must know what is in it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You remeber pandora's box? Well consider this it. There is nothing in it but destruction and terror. I can not let you open this chest. If I must, I will have no choice but to send you to the Shadow Realm, until I can safely rehide the chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]And how do you plan on doing that with your powers sealed in their Items Wheeler?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Who are you and why couldn't I sense your Item?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I am the Guardian of Obelisk, and it is my job to see him once again released from his imprsonment. With my Millennium Seal, I can seal off the powers of all Millennium Items, including yours Wheeler.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]We will just see about that, as I banish you to the Shadow Real, FOREVER![/COLOR]
[INDENT]Right before Jon could sentence him to the Shadow Realm, a strange blue aura spilled through the room similar to the red fire burst from when Jon released Slifer. Jon turned around just in time to see Rikku finish opening the Chest.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]NOOOOOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE RIKKU! YOU OPENED THE CHEST AND RELEASED THE MOST DANGEROUS DUEL MONSTER EVER![/COLOR]
[INDENT] The room began to go black and everyone was knocked unconcious as the room began to shake violently throwing things around the rooom, and knocking all three of them out cold. Jon awakened in the familiar dark and purple of the Shadow Realm.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What? How did I get here and where are the others?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I have brought you to the Shadow Realm to make sure your Items were not stolen by that stranger. As for the others, I don't know, they must have slipped out before I took over our mind and brought us herre. But I fear that we are in grave trouble. Our only hope is that Yuri and Konner can find where Ra is sealed and release him once again so that you and Yugi can control your monsters to fight off Obelisk and once again end his threat.[/COLOR]

The figure glowed black as he pulled up his hand of cards.

[color=darkslategray]I know where Ra is. Beat me and I'll tell you. Meanwhile, I play 2 magic and lord of Dragons in defense mode.[/color]
[color=#2f4f4f][/color]
[color=red]My turn! I play Giant Trunade then I use your monster and my magic with change of heart and flute of summoning dragon. I bring out Hyozanryu and 1000 Souls Torment. I attack with both dragons. You lose 5800 LP. (konner=7000, Jagan=2200)[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=black]Just then, a light filled the alley. Konner was lifted up into the clouds. Before him were 6 seats, each with a symbol above it. Duel Monsters filled in from three doors behind him.[/color]

Dark Magician, Blue Eyes White Dragon, the three egyptin god cardsminus Ra, and Yami sat in their places.

They looked at Konner and started talking amongst themselves. Konner sat and meditated while they talked. Suddenly a boom shook everything. A faint figure stood i front of Konner. It was human. It was Jon.

[color=blue]Koner, we ahve helped you all we can. You must help us now. Unlock Ra. It's imprisoned in a millenium Item I must have and protect. That's all I can tell you.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner was returned to his duel. He noticed two cards in defense mode and two monsters in defense. Jagan's life points were at 1800 now.[/color]

[color=darkslategray]Make your move![/color]

It was early afternoon. Alex had already been to the KaibaCorp building and gotten Obelisk's card. Kaiba had been waiting for Alex at the front door. With a locked jaw and a stiff nod, Kaiba had given away his most valued card to this kid that he did not even know. But that didn't matter; Destiny compelled him to, and so he did.

The second that he touched the card, Alex's world turned upside down. Implacable evil and madness seethed into his mind, utterly twisting and corrupting it. Obelisk was changing Alex to suit his own needs. Alex had marched away from the building, outwardly unchanged. Inwardly, nothing was the same.

With Obelisk's almost constant influence, Alex had gone to Rikku's house. He had sensed the others inside, and with his Seal prevented the power of his rival, Jon, the Ultimate Guardian.

[I]"You remeber pandora's box? Well consider this it. There is nothing in it but destruction and terror. I can not let you open this chest. If I must, I will have no choice but to send you to the Shadow Realm, until I can safely rehide the chest."[/I]

"And how do you plan on doing that with your powers sealed in their Items, Wheeler?"

[I]Who are you and why couldn't I sense your Item?[/I]

"I am the Guardian of Obelisk, and it is my job to see him once again released from his imprsonment. With my Millennium Seal, I can seal off the powers of all Millennium Items, including yours Wheeler."

[I]We will just see about that, as I banish you to the Shadow Real, FOREVER![/I]

Alex merely smirked. The Guardian's power meant nothing so long as he possessed the Millenium Seal. And in the midst of his conversation with Jon, the girl, Rikku, was inching ever so slowly towards the box. Alex held his breath as she gently lifted the lid. The room exploded into blue light. Obelisk was truly free at last! Alex felt the card in his pocket burn as it became infused with the [B]full[/B] power of the awesome god. Alex blacked out then, and he felt himself being carried away.

[B][COLOR=DarkBlue]"To the Shadow Realm with you. You must keep those fools occupied while I gather my strength. When you return, you will summon me to this world."[/COLOR][/B]

[I]"Yes, Master."[/I]

[COLOR=Blue]Jon, I can feel another presence has just entered the Shadow Realm, and it's not Konner. It feels more senister and evil. I believe it is that kid we saw back at Rikku's house.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Good, then I can finally take him out. He may think that he can seal up my Items' power, but there is a reason I am the Ultimate Guardian. yet he has made it so much easier for me by being in here. For now I can remove that cursed Seal from his forehead.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]That's gonna have to wait Jon, Konner seems to need our help again. Somehow Jagan has gotten an upperhand and has brought Konner's life points down to 400. We must intercede.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, but when we are done, I will find that blasted kid and permanently remove his Seal. Let's get in there.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon quickly appeared behind Konner and using the Millennium Rod took charge of the duel, using his own cards.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkBlue]Here we go Jagan, I will show you why you don't mess with the Pharoah's servants. I play Ragieki and Harpie's Feather Duster to remove all trap and monster cards from your side of the field. Then I sacrifice the two dragons I have to summon my favorite monster, the Dark Magician and attack to wipe out your Life Points. Now Jagan, you will pay the ultimate price for your transgressions as I send you to the Shadow Realm![/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jagan disappeared in a black cloud as he was sentenced to the Shadow Realm. Jon then released Konner's mind and appeared from out of the shadows.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=Red]Why did you take over for me Jon? I had other plans for finishing him off. Plus, why did you send him to the Shadow Realm? I had questions for him to answer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It appeared as though you would lose, and that was a risk I couldn't take right now. You can ask him your questions later when I release him from there. I just had to get him out of the way so we could free Ra. Now go and finish your task.[/COLOR]

[INDENT]With that Konner entered the temple in search of Ra. Jon then returned to the Shadow Realm in search of the fool that interfered with his business at Rikku's.[/INDENT]

Konner emerged from the temple, glowing with a yellow aura. He held Ra in his hand. He entered the dpth of the shadow Realm and saw jon walking around. Konner entered another temple, this one black, and unenterable by those with good intentions.

[color=blue]Jagan, where are you? Come out and let's play. We finish our duel here.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]A menacing hiss was heard as Jagan emerged from behind a statue of the pharoah. He approached Konner and eyed him.[/color]

[color=red]Something's different about you? What is it? What happened in that temple?[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]Just Shut Up and Let's DUEL!!![/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner laid Robin Goblin on the field with another magic and Feral Imp in defense mode. Jagan conutered with two trap cards on the field.[/color]

[INDENT]Jon was pacing around trying to figure out what to do once he found that repundant kid from earlier, when he saw Konner enter the Shadow Realm and called out Jagan to a duel. Jagan was burning red with hatred towards Jon, but the color was soon dimmed by fear when he saw the tranformation in Konner. Konner had a golden glow around him, evidence that he had successfully released Ra once again. The pieces were falling into place and Jon was about ready to initiate his defense against Obelisk when he got a disturbing vision. The kid from earlier was leaving Kaiba Corp with Obelisk's card in hand. Kaiba was standing ther transfixed at the fact that he had willingly gave the card to this kid. It became obvious to Jon that no one could escape from the path this war was taking. There was no way to avoid it, but Jon could at least put an end to it. All he had to do was wait for Konner to finish off Jagan in the duel and get the answers he too sought.Then they could both return to Yugi and help him obliterate this threat. Jon created a Lazy Boy recliner and sat there watching the duel as it persisted. Konner had just played two magic/trap cards face down, and Jagan layed two trap cards to end his turn. Jon used the Millennium Eye and saw what Jagan was planning, and didn't like it one bit. Yet Jon would not interfere in this duel unless prompted to. This was Konner's chance to put a resolution to whatever battle he had inside, and get what he needed out of Jagan. Jon tried to look inside Konner, but Yuri came up and blocked Jon from seeing. Yuri felt it best if Konner's secrets stayed with him until he chose to reveal them. Jon was about to relax again and watch the duel when he heard a scream from the other side and got a vision of Rikku. Jon quickly left the Shadow Realm and went off to find Rikku and see how he could help her.[/INDENT]

[B][I][color=teal]Amber awoke from a sudden scream. She knew it was Rikku. She quickly stummbled to her feet and ran toward the basement, but something shoved her back again. A strange figure in a black robe appeared in front of her. Amber didn't like the looks of this.

"I told you not to interfer High Priestess," the figure said as she pointed at Amber. Amber shook her head. Joy was Yami's High Priestess and Amber's Joy reincarnation, but how could this person know this. Amber had to get down to Rikku no matter what though.

"Let me through," Amber said as she went to push by the figure, "I've gotta help my friend!" The figure grabbed Amber as she went to run by. Joy quickly grabbed the figure. Joy had a very unhappy look on her face.

"Put her down," Joy said as she tightened her grib on the figure, "and tell me what your doing to our friend." The figure laughed as she threw Amber down. She then disappeared. Amber started rubbing her backside as she grabbed her cell phone. She started dialing a number.

"Hey," Duke said from the other end of the phone, "Amber. Where are you? Everyone was trying to get ahold of you." Amber shook her head and stood up. She let out a depressed sigh.

"Duke," Amber said as she walked to the dorr of the house, "Rikku's in trouble and I need backup. I want you to gather everybody, includeing Ethan, and bring them to Gale City." Duke was silent for a second.

"How are supposed to get there," Duke asked with a harsh tone. Amber winced at Duke's yelling and looked up into the sky.

"Get my brother," Amber said as she looked across the street, "and tell him what's going on. Tell him that I told him to give you all a helicoptor. He'll probbly tag along." Duke let out a sigh, but he agreed. Amber hung up her cell phone and slid down the side of the house. She felt really weak for some odd reason. She suddenly fell asleep.[/color][/I][/B]

Jagan placed two monsters on the field and activated Sparks, taking 700 of Konner's LP's away. (K=2600, J=1800). Jagan noticed a new power watching their duel.

Konner placed another magic on the field and brought out buster blader. He now had it set for Ra's glorious coming. Jagan saw this and played Card destruction, but Konner in desperation, flipped Prophecy.

[color=red]Simply put, it allows me to remove one card from my hand and remove it from play for 4 turns and then it destroys my monsters and that card i put in its place. I also playy Destiny board and Imperial Order to double my chances of winning. Now , why have you come here?[/color]
What Konner hoped to do was keep ra safe, while giving Jon a slight chance of time to figure out his problem for Konner had already solved his.

Alex appeared just as soon as Jon had left. His Millennium Seal flashed, and the Shadow Game was suspended. Konner was held stock-still, oblivious to the arrival of Alex and the stop of the duel.

"Welcome to the Shadow Realm, Jagan..." said Alex.

"Who are you?" Jagan demanded.

"I am called Alex, and I am the Ultimate Guardian of Obelisk." Alex pulled Obelisk's card from his pocket and showed it to the boy. Jagan grew cold, but stood firmly.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to help me; help me bring back Obelisk."

"And why would I want to do that?" Jagan asked. "What's in it for me?"

"Well, Obelisk's largest threat at the moment, is the kid who interrupted your Shadow Game." Alex replied. "The one who was lounging about while you struggle for Ra. Join me and I will give you Slifer. If you win Ra from this duel, you will have them both. If you lose this duel, I will save you from the Shadows, and then together we will defeat Jon. As soon as Jon is gone, you can use Slifer to attain Ra."

"Why would you let me obtain two god cards?" asked Jagan suspiciously. "You only have Obelisk."

"I only [I]want[/I] Obelisk." Alex intensely responded. "He is mine and I am his. Together we will rule the world. With you aiding us, we shall not fail! What say you?"

Suddenly, a voice unknown to Alex spoke. (O.O.C That means, [B]not Jon[/B])
"I don't know what [I]he[/I] says. But I challenge you to a Shadow Game!"

[INDENT]Jon was right about to reach Rikku, when he felt a disturbance in the Shadow Realm. He quickly got there just in time to see the kid from earlier stop the duel between Jagan and Konner. Jon silently hid himself in the shadows and llistened to their conversation.[/INDENT]
"Welcome to the Shadow Realm, Jagan..." said Alex.

"Who are you?" Jagan demanded.

"I am called Alex, and I am the Ultimate Guardian of Obelisk." Alex pulled Obelisk's card from his pocket and showed it to the boy. Jagan grew cold, but stood firmly.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to help me; help me bring back Obelisk."

"And why would I want to do that?" Jagan asked. "What's in it for me?"

"Well, Obelisk's largest threat at the moment, is the kid who interrupted your Shadow Game." Alex replied. "The one who was lounging about while you struggle for Ra. Join me and I will give you Slifer. If you win Ra from this duel, you will have them both. If you lose this duel, I will save you from the Shadows, and then together we will defeat Jon. As soon as Jon is gone, you can use Slifer to attain Ra."

"Why would you let me obtain two god cards?" asked Jagan suspiciously. "You only have Obelisk."

"I only want Obelisk." Alex intensely responded. "He is mine and I am his. Together we will rule the world. With you aiding us, we shall not fail! What say you?"

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Ha! That kid is in way over his head. There is no way he can defeat me let alone take control of Slifer and Ra. Who does he think he is anyway? Yeah he may be the Guardina of Obelisk, but he is no where near Ultimate, He would have to go through me first to become that rank. And with all the Millennium Items in my possesion, he can't hope to touch me. I will challenge this fool to a duel once and for all and eliminate him for good.[/I][/COLOR]
[INDENT]Just then a strange voice came and challenged Alex to a Shadow Game, which should Alex lose, Jon's job would be all the much easier.[/INDENT]

[color=magenta]This willl end son[/color]By now, Konner had felt like he had dueled Jagan 100 times over. He ws getting annoyed by Jon's constant interference. He cleched his fists and walkedback to the duel floor. Konner started glowing Black and his orb floated in front of him.

[color=magenta]JAGAN!!! WE FINISH THIS DUEL NOW!![/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=red]Konner, I can't allow this kid to unleash obelisk.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=magenta]Then take him on later. Just GO!!!!![/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=black]A mighty blast from Konner sent Alex and Jon flying. Konner appeared in front of them.[/color]

[color=magenta]This will end soon if I have to blow you all upp and then imprison the gods again, draining my life force. Now, find Alex's duel and get on with it. I will allow you to watch my duel, but I heed you, DO NOT INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS AGAIN!!!![/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner dissapeared into the temple and resumed his duel by playing swords of revaeling light. He summoned Yuri to take his place and the temple was lifted 2 feet of the ground, because of the amount of energy being projected.[/color]

Rikku heard Amber talking on the phone and she turned to see Amber lying on the floor. She tried to get to Amber but she suddenly couldn't move, she was frozen and the only direction she could move was toward the golden box that seemed to shimer in front of her. She tried to fight it but she felt her body grow more weak the more she tried.

"The only way I'm going to be able to help Amber is if I stop trying to fight this and accept my destiny!" So Rikku moved forward and grabbed the golden box and held it in her hand. "It's now or never," she said as she opened the box and pulled out the millenium band. When she put it on she felt her body grow too weak to stand and she fell to the floor, she tried to get up but a force from inside stopped her. It was like something was inside of her controlling her body and she had no idea how to control it. Her only hope was that someone got to her quick!

Back in Domino City Ethan and the others he had gathered were heading towards Kaiba Corp. to find Amber's brother. When they got there they asked around and then headed up to Kaiba's office. "What are you doing here?" Kaiba asked as he stood from his chair. When Ethan and the others explained there situation Kaiba and the rest of them were soon on a helicopter heading towards Gala City. The whole way there Ethan kept wondering if this time his sister could be stopped and he knew that he didn't totally come clean with Amber and the others. There was someone else who was a major part in what happened back in Gala City and his name is Merrick! :flaming:

As he thought of how to tell the others he looked out the window and they were now above Gala City.....the place he swore he'd never return! :evil3:

As he thought about how to tell the others he looked out the window

Konner remained steady for the four turns and then made his move, nothing had happened in those turns, now it was Konner's chance.

[color=red]First, I draw. [/color][color=black]Konner had Swordhunter, Spellbinding circle, mountain, polymerization, and cold wave in his hand wtih the card he drew. [/color][color=red]Now, all my monsters are destroyed for prophecy. and I play a card face down. Also, cold Wave and your turn.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]I play moster reborn, giving my your buster blader and now attack his fresh new card.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]The card was Electric Snake. Konner picked up Monster Recovery and Reverse Trap.[/color]

Konner now had seven cards in his hand, bringing ra's (face-down) defence to 7000. The buster blader was at 4100 because of Ra, Serpent Night, and Baby dragon.

Konner knew that an attack could mean the end of the duel. But Jagan had a full contex of magic/trap. Konner had 2750 life points and Jagan was at 3500. Konner couldn't draw a card, but he flipped Ra and began his assault. Jagan, in turn, flipped Enchanted Javelin. Konner picked up his cards and snapped his middle finger.

[color=red]See ya in the shadow Realm.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]You picked up your cards. I Win!!!![/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=red]Wrong, you lose. You LP's. Good luck getting me now.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=black]Konner walked out and began to search for Jon. He found Jon watching a duel between a Rare Hunter looking person and Aex.[/color]

[color=red]What's happened so far?[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]Just started. You won. How?[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=red]Simple he had 3500 Life Points, i attacked with Ra at full hand and he used Enchanted Javelin. His life points went over 10,000.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]AH! So do you know who the huunter is?[/color]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, he looks pretty familiar. Isn't he that Lance guy who took Joey's Red-Eyes Black Dragon, only to lose it again to Yugi?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yep, that's the guy. I think I know how this is going to end, but it's not how it would appear. You see he used to use an Exodia deck, that is until Yugi defeated him that one day and tore up every piece of Exodia this guy had. But for him to challenge Alex like this means that he has gotten other cards to replace Exodia. The question that bothers me, is how did he get to the Shadow Realm?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Maybe he was able to hitch a ride with Alex?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't think so, I can't see into his mind which tells me there is a bigger power than him at work here. Yet at the same time I can't shake the feeling that Marik has something to do with this. All we know is that this kid some how tricked Kaiba into surrenduring his god card, and Marik must obviously want it. Remember the visions? I don't remember seeing this kid in them at all, but here hhe is controlling Obelisk. I believe the Rare Hunter will lose, but this kid has bigger problems. If I don't get to him, then I know Marik will. You see it is Marik's destiny to control Obelisk, but this kid claims to be his guardian. That tells me that this war is being fought on three fronts, not just two. But whatever happens, I will put the ultimate end to it. This war will end with me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I hope you're right Jon, for everyone's sake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You and me both Konner.[/COLOR]

"Master Marik wants Obelisk for his own. Ra and Slifer already failed him at Battle City, but he sees Obelisk as the most powerful God card. And I will win it for him."

[I]"Not very likely, fool."[/I] Alex said, his voice overlain with a deeper, more powerful one. [I]"Marik is not the one destined to use Obelisk, Alex is."[/I]

"We'll see." replied Lance. He looked at his hand. "I summon Dark Blade in Attack Mode! And, I set two cards facedown."

"Well now....what shall I do?" said Alex quietly. "I'll set one monster in Defense Position, and two cards facedown."

"Ha! Defending already?" sneered Lance. "I'll tear your defense monster to pieces! Go, Dark Blade! Attack!"

Alex smirked. "Congratulations on attacking my Nimble Momonga. I gain 1000 LifePoints, and I set two more Nimble Momongas facedown as well. Finished?"

"No, I'll set one monster card face-down in Defense Position."

"Excellent...I'll play The Nobleman of Crossout to remove your facedown monster from play. And then, I'll play Change of Heart on your Dark Blade. I'll sacrifice it for my Great Maju Garzett! Attack his LifePoints directly!"

"Magic Cylinder!" shouted Lance, activating his Trap.

"Barrel Behind the Door." declared Aelx, activating one of his own.

Twin cups apeared in the air. Great Maju Garzett's attack flew in one, and then out of the other. The energy flew towards Alex, but was then absorbed by an ancient Egyptian gun. The gun aimed at the Rare Hunter, and fired.

Score: Alex: 8000, Rare Hunter: 4400

"Then I'll set one card facedown, and end my turn." said Alex.

"I'll play Pot of Greed." said Lance.

"I'll activate my second facedown card, Appropriate. This allows me to draw two cards whenever you draw outside of your Draw Phase." said Alex.

"Fine. I set one Monster facedown on the field, and then I end my turn."

"Good. I'll draw."

"I'll play Drop-Off! Send it to the Graveyard!"

"Very well, now I play Pot of Greed, which allows me to draw two more cards, anyways." Alex grinned viciously. "Activate Ceasefire, my facedown card!"

Lance's Man-Eater Bug is flipped face-up, it's effect negated. Alex's two Nimble Momongas are flipped faceup as well, Lance loses 2000 LifePoints due to Ceasefire's effect.

Score: Alex: 8000, Rare Hunter: 2400

"Gve up now, cretin." sneered Alex.

"Never, Master Marik desires the card." Lance remained adament.

"Fine then. I'll play Fissure on your pathetic bug. And then I'll sacrifice my three monsters.....to summon......[B]OBELISK THE TORMENTOR! ANNIHILATE HIM![/B]"

[COLOR=Red]Jon, we must interfere in this! He can't win the duel if Marik is destined to hold the card.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yes Konner, but if the Rare Hunter loses, then Marik was not destined to own the card yet. But I feel like interupting this duel just for the fun of it. What do you say, ready to give Ra a test run?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You know it Jon. LET'S GO![/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon and Konner summoned both of their god monsters and sent them into the duel to halt Obelisk the Tormentor. A great fire rose from the ground as Slifer came screaming from the ground in a rage of fury. At the same time a cyclone appeared in the air with lightning flashing everywhere as Ra swoped down from the sky. All of a sudden Jon's Millennium Items glowed brighter than ever. In a flash the surroundings were changed as an ancient Egyptian Labyrinth appeared seperating every one, forcing them to find the others.[/INDENT]

Konner looked around and realized he was in the labyrinth. He returned Ra to his card and summoned Wall Sahdow with Magical Labyrinth. He saw everyone as the walls oved but completel;y blocked himslef out. He sent wall sahdow to look around and it did not return for a long while. Konner went out to look for everyone ,but soon realized he was trapped in a to long, four wide L-shaped box.

Jon looked around puzzled by what had just happened. He quickly returned Slifer and summoned a Labyrinth Tank to protect him. He was just about to summon a dragon to fly out of the maze when he looked up to see that they had all been locked down with a roof. He started to head through the labyrinth following close behind his tank. Just to make sure he wasn't attacked from behind, Jon summoned Feral Imp to listen for any movement. After a while Jon grew aggitated by the maze and summoned Soul Tiger.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Soul Tiger, I need Konner's help if we want to make it out of here before Alex does. Go and find him now.[/COLOR]

Jon then sat back and waited for Soul Tiger to return to him. All of a sudden Feral Imp started growling and Jon saw to guys who appeared to be guards approach him.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Jon Wheeler? We have been expecting you. You are the We are the Guardians of the Labyrinth and the ones who pulled you and your friends here. We have brought you here for your help. But first, I must apologize.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]For what?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]This.[/COLOR]

The left guard threw a monster card on his duel disk and prepared to attack Jon. Just then Jon activated his disk causing the three monsters he summoned earlier to diappear. Jon then placed a card face down and summoned Baby Dragon in attack mode.

[COLOR=Red]Looks like you could use a little help there Jon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Konner! How did you get here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I don't know, all I know is that I saw your tiger and had just climbed on his back when he disappeared. I must have been transported here to where you tiger returned to. Anyway, I am here now and will even the score out a little. So Let's Duel![/COLOR]

Konner looked at the two men. One he recognized from the past in Australia, but the other was new. THe duel was about to commenced and Yuri took over. Konner talked to Jon telepathically.

[color=darkslategray]Jon, what's the plan? Should we bring out Ra or SLifer?[/color]
[color=#2f4f4f][/color]
[color=black]Konner placed a monster in defense mode with Mountain and two more m/t cards.[/color]