OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forgotten Past [PG]

Guest Lexy

Rik walked over to the real Rikku who was leaning against a tree, obviously impacted by all that she had just witnessed, and contemplating as to whether or not she wantedc to learn more.

[COLOR=Blue]Hey Rikku, look, I can take you out of here if you want. You don't have to go through with this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Thanks Rik, but I owe it to myself and all those who were hurt by me. And apparently, I owe it to Jon to find out what I did to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]You know Jon has already forgiven you for it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]How could he, he wasn't here to remember it all, and according to him, there is so much he too can't remember.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I have been sort of relaying what we have been seeing to him. So whatever I see, he in turn sees. And I know he has already forgiven you Rikku. You don't owe it to anyone. You need to just put your behind in the past.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Don't you mean to put my past in the behind?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Yeah, but I was trying to bring a smile to your face. Look you said in the past that Jon was your best friend right? Well, he needs us right now in Egypt. Marrik is back anbd so is Alex. For Jon and Konner to succeed, they will need our help. But the choice is up to you Rikku. We can stay here and watch 'till the end, or we can go help Jon and Konner. Either way I am with you through it all. But whatever you choose, we need to get to Jon after all is said and down.[/COLOR]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lexy
Rikku stood there a while trying to figure out if she wanted to stay and learn the whole truth or go help Jon and Konner. She remebered that in one of her memories Jon had been there to look after her and now he needed her.

"You know what Rik," Rikku said as she turned to face him. "Your right! I need to put the past behind me and move on. Jon was always there to help me and now it's my turn to be there to help him." "That's the spirit!" Rik said. "Now you need to leave your mind, wake up and meet me in Egypt as soon as possible!" with that said Rik left and Rikku sat down.

"How am I supposed to know how to leave my mind," she said aloud to herself. Just then Arika appeared and said," I see you decided to let the past be in the past and move on whith your life." "Yes," Rikku said. "If I am destined to know what happened back then I will know eventually but right now Jon needs my help and I owe it to him to be there for him." As Rikku said this another light appeared and when she opened her eyes she saw Duke sitting beside her.

"What happened Rikku?" Duke asked. "When you didn't wake up.." Rikku interupted Duke and said. "I'll explain it all later right now we need to find a way to get to Egypt and fast!"

When Seto and the others heard all the commotion downstairs they went to see what it was about. By then Amber had woken up and they all headed downstairs where Rikku and Duke were brainstorming how to get to Egypt in a hurry............................................ :huh:

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]OH YEAH THERE IS! I CAN TAKE YOU OUT FOR GOOD MARIK! THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S HOLDING ALEX BACK HUH?[/COLOR]

Rik appeared next to Jon in an instant ready for the battle about to take place between them and Marik, fearing Alex would jump in too hastily and get hurt.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Where is Rikku and why aren't you with her?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Calm down Jon, she is on her way. It was her idea to come and help out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I can't believe you let her come, but thanks. Let's just hope she doesn't bring Kaiba, or we may be facing the final battle before we're ready. How long until we should be expecting her?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]That's the problem, I had no way of bringing her here since you had the Scales with you. So I had to leave her to find a way here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well then, perhaps I could help out a little in that area. Red-Eyes Black Dragon! Come forth out of your card and fly to Rikku's house and pick her up! That way there will only be room for three at the most. And if I knopw them, it will be Rikku and Duke for sure, but I only hope she has Yugi come instead of Seto. However, this is her decision, so either way we will help her out ust as always. Now go Red-Eyes![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]FOOL! YOU JUST LET YOUR MOST POWERFUL DRAGON GO AWAY FROM HERE! NOW THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING ME FROM ANNIHILATING YOU FOR YOUR BETRAYAL![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What are you talking about Marik! What betrayal?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]SO YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR PAST HAVEN'T YOU JON! HOW IRONIC THAT YOU WOULD LEARN THE ANCIENT PAST, BUT NOT YOUR MOST RECENT ONE. THE ONE THAT LED YOU TO YOUR DOWNFALL. THAT DAY RIKKU WAS TO TAKE OUT HER MOTHER FOR COMING TOO CLOSE TO OUR SECRET JON. BUT AS USUAL, RIGHT BEFORE SHE FINISHED THE TASK, YOU SHOW UP TO RESCUE HER. I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IT, BUT YOU BETRAYED ME AND STEPPED IN. AND I SEE BY YOUR PUZZLED EXPRESSION YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL OF IT. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING JON. IN ANCIENT EGYPT WE WERE THE HIGHEST RIVALS OF ALL. EVERYTIME I CHALLENGED YUGI OR STEPPED UP TO TAKE HIS POWER, YOU STEPPED IN TO INTERVENE. I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU THEN IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR MILLENNIUM ITEMS. THEN WHEN I CAME TO REALIZE EVERYTHING NOW IN THE PRESENT, I LEFT FOR GALA CITY WHERE RIKKU LIVED. SEE IN ANCIENT EGYPT, SHE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND THE INLY SISTER SETO CAME TO KNOW. SO WHEN I LEARNED YOU WERE IN GALA CITY, I HAD TO MAKE MY MOVE. YOU SEE IF I WERE TO GET TO SETO, I HAD TO GO THROUGH HER. BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG, I FEEL IN LOVE JON. WE BUILT QUITE THE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP, YET I NEVER TOOK MY EYES FROM MY DESTINY. I APPROACHED HER TO GET ME CLOSER TO SETO, BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW HER RELATION TO KAIBA. HER MOTHER AND FATHER DECIDED NOT TO LET HER KNOW ABOUT HER COUSINS, TO PROTECT HER FROM WHAT THEY CONSIDERED A CURSE. THEY KNEW ABOUT HER ANCIENT PAST AND HID IT FROM HER. THEN ONE DAY I GAVE HER CHEST WITH OBELISK'S RING INSIDE IT. BUT HER MOTHER SAW IT AND HAD HER CONTEMPTOUS BROTHER HID IT FROM US. I TRIED TO PRY IN THEIR MIND AND GET THEM TO FIND IT FOR ME, BUT THOSE DAMN MILLENNIUM SCALES PREVENTED ME FROM TAKING CONTROL. SO I DID THE ONLY THING I COULD, I TOLD RIKKU EVERYTHING AND HAD HER LOOK FOR THE CHEST. SHE HAD SEEN ETHAN TAKING IT TO THE BASEMENT, BUT DIDN'T KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS. ONCE AGAIN HER MOTHER LEARNED OF OUR PLANS AND TRIED TO PREVENT HER FROM SEEING ME AGAIN. I TOLD HER WE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE OUT HER MOTHER FOR GOOD AND SENTENCE HER TO THE SHADOW REALM SO THAT OUR LOVE COULD CONTINUE. BUT RIGHT BEFORE SHE WAS ABLE TO GET THE COURAGE TO FINISH OFF HER MOTHER, YOU STEPPED IN. BACK IN GALA I FOUND YOU IF YOU REMEMBER, AND HAD YOU SIGN ON AS ONE OF MY HIGHEST RARE HUNTERS, WHOSE JOB IT WAS TO OVERSEE THE BATTLE CITY TOURNAMENT AND RETRIEVE THE OTHER TWO GOD CARDS. BUT YOU DECIDED YOU HAD A BETTER IDEA AND CAME BACK FOR RIKKU. THAT IS HOW YOU BETRAYED ME, AND I DON'T TAKE BETRAYAL VERY LIGHTLY JON. SO NOW YOU WILL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE, FITTING FOR THE [I]ULTIMATE GUARDIAN[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Oh my gosh, what had I done! I joined the enemy? That doesn't make sense!?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]You didn't know any better Jon, it wasn't your fault. Look Rikku will be here soon, and maybe she can help us clear this all up. Just remember Jon, you beat this guy once, you can do it again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah, but I don't know if I truly beat him. After Gala City, I can't remember anything. Man I need Rikku.[/I][/COLOR]

Guest Lexy
As Duke, Rikku, Seto, and Amber all thought of the quickest way to get to Egypt they heard a noise outside and went to go check it out. When they got out the door they couldn't believe their eyes, they saw a Red Eyes Black Dragon in Rikku's front lawn!

"Jon," Rikku thught. "He must have sent it so we can reach him faster." Without hesitating Rikku went up to the enormous creature and got on his back. "What are you doing Rikku?" Duke asked. "Are you crazy or something!" Amber yelled. "I thought I was the one who hit my head not you!"

"We don't have time for this now," Rikku said to the others. "We have to get to Jon and there's only room for two more, the other person can take Kaiba's chopter back to Domino City and tell the others what has happened."

Rikku gave Duke a glare as if saying get your butt up here and Duke obviously got the message because he was the next to board. "Okay Rikku," Amber said as she looked towards Rikku and Duke . "Who do you want to come with , me or Seto?"

As Rikku looked down at the two something told her that Amber should come instead of Seto. "Whhy don't you, Seto, go back to Domino City and Amber can come with us. After Amber boarded the dragon they took off.

Jon and Rik were shocked by what they had just heard but were determined to wait until Rikku got there to make any moves. After a couple minutes of waiting, the Red-Eyes appeared with three passengers.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Good to see you've regained your health Rikku, and I am relieved you left Seto, but were is Yugi?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]He wasn't with us Jon, and besides, I couldn't leave Amber in the state she was in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Of course, forgive my rudeness. It is good to see you however Amber. Now we don't have time for familiarities, but you need to know what's going on here. Marik has taken over Alex's mind and we have to get it back. But Konner is still in the temple looking for the other Millennium Items. We have to stall Marik long enough for Konner to find the other 4. See Marik has one, and Seto has the other.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I wouldn't count on that Jon. See before I left, something told me you might need this, so I sort of "borrowed" this for Konner.[/COLOR]

Rikku took something from off of the Red-Eyes and handed Jon the other Millennium Rod. Rik then took her aside and filled her in on what they had just learned, while Konner was busy digging under the statue of Anubis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=Sienna]Almost THERE![/COLOR]

Konner had just finished digging when he ran into an ancient box. When he opened it up he found four of the Millennium Items, and much to his surprise. He quickly gathered them up and ran back into the man hall where Jon and the others were waiting. However, he was quite shocked to find Rikku, Duke and another there, but ran up to Jon, who was expecting him and had the Millennium Rod outstretched and waiting.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Think you might want this Konner, now there's only one left, and then we can deal with Obelisk for the last time and find out the rest of our forgotten pasts. Now Marik, are you ready to take on all of us, or are you going to put down the Millennium Ring and walk away like a good boy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]DON'T COUNT ON IT JON. I WILL VANGUISH ALL OF YOU AT ONCE IF I HAVE TO. AND BESIDES, I HAVE LITTLE ALEX HERE TO HELP ME! HAHAHA![/B][/COLOR]

Guest Lexy
"Do you think you people can actaully beat me," Merrick said as he laughed evily. "See I just don't want to beat you, I want to destroy you and get you out of my way once and for all. Especially you Jon, you have ruined my plans for the last time!" Merrick said as he then looked at Rikku with some compassion.

"Rikku," he said as he held out his hand. "Come and join me once again! This time no one will be able to stop us and we can be together!" Merrick said as he kept his eyes on her. "We can destroy these fools together once and for all!"

Rikku just looked at Merrick and then glanced at Jon. Just then Arika appeared only to Rikku. "What are you waiting for?" she asked Rikku. "Go take Merricks hand and join him, you did in the past." "This isn't the past," Rikku said as she looked at Arika. "This is the present and there's no way I am joining that phscyo, I don't know what posessed me back then to join him." "Interesting choice of words Rikku," Arika said. "But if you really must know what possessed you back then to join him, well let me show you!" Arika said as Rikku's millenium band began to glow and Rikku could feel herself seperating from her body.

"What are you doing to me?" Rikku stammered out. "What's happening to me! How come I feel as though I'm seperating from my body?" Arika just laughed and said," If you won't join Merrick willingly, then I will join him for you. You will take my spot in the millenium band and I will take yours in your body!" Arika said as the switch was complete.

Rikku found herself in what looked like a maze of different doors and traps. "There has to be a way outta here," she said as she looked around. "I have to find a way outta here before Arika does something terrible and everyone thinks it's me!" she said as she began searching for a way out.

"Rikku are you okay?" Duke asked her. "I'm fine,"Rikku(Arika) said as she grabbed Merricks hand and went to stand by his side. "What are you doing?" Jon asked Rikku(Arika). Rikku(Arika) just laughed. "What I was destined to do Jon," Rikku(Arika) said. "I chose Merrick over you in the past and now I choose him again in the present."

Merrick then held out his millenium Rod and said," Now Jon, let's finish what we started before. Only Rikku will do the honors in destroying you! Oh and to make matters more interesting I will take us to the shadow realm," Merrick said as a dark cloud engulfed Jon, Merrick and everyone else. Meanwhile the real Rikku was trapped in the millenuim Band trying to find her way out!................... :confused:

Jon looked around as the Shadow Realm to over his surroundings. As the Shadow Realm too complete control, Jon couldn't help but laugh at Marik and all of his stupidity.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]WHAT'S SO FUNNY GUARDIAN? YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE SHADOW REALM, ABOUT TO FACE ME FOR THE LAST TIME, YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST TURNED ON YOU, AND MOST OF ALL, YOUR PRECIOUS PHAROAH ISN'T HERE TO HELP OUT. NOT TO MENTION DUKE CAN'T DUEL HERE, FOR HIS MIND IS TOO WEAK TO ENDURE. YOU'RE DEFENSELESS JON! HAHAHAHA![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You are a fool to think [B]I[/B] am defenseless, you are gravely mistaken. You forget, I am, shall we say, home here in the Shadow Realm. I have complete control over the Shadows, and you will soon learn not to test me Marik. And it is true Duke can't duel here, but I still have Konner right here by my side. So the way I see it, Konner can detain Rikku, and me and Rik will annihilate you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]THEN YOU FORGET MY LITTLE COMPANION HERE JON! ALEX WILL TILT THINGS IN MY FAVOR I THINK![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]THEN THINK AGAIN MARIK![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]YUGI!?![/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed][B]PHAROAH!?![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Don't think you're the only one who can show up in the nick of time Jon. Remember, it was I that gave you all you now know. Now Marik, I will take you out in this one. Now prepare to Duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then Konner, you take Alex and leave Rikku to me. I'll see if I can't find out what's wrong with her. This isn't like her to turn on us. [I]Rik, see if you can't get into her mind and see what you can find out. She may be our undoing.[/I][/COLOR]

Konner saw Yu-gi and Jon look at each other and realized that Jon and Yugi needed no distractions.

Konner:(to Jon in mind):[color=lime] Who's going to take Rikku. I'm using dimensionhole to tranport me and everyone else out of here.[/color]
[color=#00ff00][/color]
[color=black]Konner searched through his pack and pulled out two decks. he equipped boath of them and pulled out cards until he reached his planning card.[/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Don't do it Konner. There is something not right with Rikku, and if Rik is going to be successful in finding it out, he will need to be able to hace access to her mind. It would be easier if we stayed in the Shadow Realm. Now take on Alex but don't take him out. We need to see if we can shift his sides, but if he becomes more trouble than he is worth, then take him down.[/I] Here we go Marik. My men are ready, but I can't say the same about you I am afraid. Alex is near comatose, and Rikku doesn't seem to be of one mind. You can always back down, but I don't find that to be a true option with you, so Yuig and Konner, get your duel disks ready.[/COLOR]

Just then six duel disks appeared one in front of each duelist, and they all inserted their decks prepared for the oncoming duel. Jon looked over at Rikku who gave a sinister smile and took the hand of Marik, much to Duke's horror. Jon then looked Marik in the eye and dared him to make the first move. Marik set one card face down and had summoned Des Feral Imp in attack mode. Yugi then took the next turn summoning Mystical Elf in defense mode. This gave Rikku her turn who placed one monster face down, and then two other cards face down to end her turn.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, I know there is something going on in your head, and I plan to find out what. But first I will play one card face down, and summon Zombyra The Dark in attack mode. Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

Konner placed a monster in defense mode and sent control over to Alex who placed a card face down and ended his turn.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]YOU ALL WILL SOON KNOW THE TERROR THAT LIES IN MY DECK, I SACRIFICE DES FERAL IMP AND SUMMON RYU KOKKI IN ITS PLACE TO ATTACK YOUR ZOMBYRA, GUARDIAN. NOW PREPARE TO LOSE LIFEPOINTS YOU FOOL![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Guess again Marik, reveal face down card Mirror Wall, which cuts the attack of your monster in half. That means your Ryu Kokki is down to 1200 and since my Zombyra The Dark is at 2100, YOU lose 900 life points. You see Marik, I guard my friends, and my monsters. So you might as well give up.[/COLOR]

[I]Due to its effect, Zombyra had its attack lowered to 1900.[/I]

[COLOR=Red]My turn Marik, I will Celtic Guardina in attack mode and attack you bringing you down to 1700 life points Marik. This will all be over soon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Guess again Yugi, it is my turn and I play Dian Keto The Cure Master to raise my sweet Marik up to 2700. Then I flip over my face down monster to reveal Lord of Dragons. I then play Flute of Summoning Dragon to bring out Ryu Ran and Seyaryu on Marik's side and then sacrifice my Lord of Dragons to summon Mefist The Infernal General. Then I place one card face down to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, I wish you would come to your senses. But I play Graceful Charity, and then discard Time Wizard and Dark Blade. I then will remove them from play to special summon Chaos Sorcerer in attack mode. Now go Alex.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]I will go soon enough you fool. You will pay for the previous destruction of my Seal. I place a card face down and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]This is all too easy. With no monsters you are left defenseless Alex. Now go Gravekeeper's Assailant, attack Alex directly dropping him to 2500 life points. Now I place one more card face down, to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]PERFECT. GOOD JOB RIKKU, TOGETHER WE WILL RULE THE WORLD! NOW I WILL SACRIFICE THE TWO DRAGONS SHE GAVE ME TO SUMMON DESPAIR FROM THE DARK IN DEFENSE MODE. THEN I PLAY TREMENDOUS FIRE TO KNOCK YOU DOWN TO 3000 PHAROAH. I END MY TURN.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You may have struck a cheap blow Marik, but you will not win that way. I play Rageiki to annihilate your hard earned monster Marik. WHAT?!? Your monster came back? Explain yourself Marik![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]I SEE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MY MONSTER'S SPECIAL ABILITY THEN. DESPAIR FROM THE DARK CAN NOT BE DESTROYED BY ANY CARD'S EFFECT, AND THAT INCLUDES THE EFFECT OF YOUR SPELL CARDS YUGI. BUT IT'S A LITTLE TOO LATE NOW ISN'T IT. HAHAHAHA![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Keep laughing Marik, your cheap tricks won't save you. I will sacrifice my Celtic Guardian, and face down monster, to summon Summoned Skull, who I then equip with Dark Energy, to bring it to 2800 attack points, just enough to keep him from being attacked by your monster Marik. I then have him attack Rikku's Mefist knocking her to 3000 lifepoints. Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]We shall soon end this duel as well. I place on monster face down, and end my turn, but not before I use another Dian Keto The Cure Master to raise my schnukoms to 3700 life points. Go Jon, even though you are going to lose this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, your threats are as empty as your infatuation with Marik. We beat him once before, and I know we can do it again. Now I have Chaos Sorcerer knock Alex down to 200 life points nearly eradicating him from this duel. Then I summon another monster face down, and place one card face down as well to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]I will simply place one monster face down to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Think you could at least put up some kind of fight Alex. I mean this is all too easy for me. Neo Bug and have Gravekeeper's Assailant attack your face down monster.[/COLOR]

Alex's Mystical Elf was flipped face up and forced Konner to place his Neo Bug in defense mode before ending his turn.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]I PLAY OOKAZI TO KNOCK YOU DOWN TO 3200 GUARDIAN. FOR THE SOONER I HAVE YOU KNOCKED OUT OF THIS DUEL, THE BETTER! THEN I PLAY DARK BLADE IN DEFENSE MODE TO END MY TURN.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I then play another Dark Energy on Summoned Skull to bring him to 3100, just enough to take out your Despair Marik! Then I end my turn to give it over to Rikku.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Reveal face down card, Waboku to protect Marik's monster![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]WHAT! YOU MEAN YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED OUR ATTACKS AGAINST YOU FROM THE BEGINING? [I]Rik, I think Marik is controling Alex, and using Alex to protect himself. Rikku may be in bigger danger than I thought. Hurry up and find out what's wrong with her before we lose her forever.[/I][/COLOR]

[I]"Fools, all of them." said Alex in the silences of his mind. "They have no idea what we're up to."[/I]

[I]"Of course they don't." says a second voice in Alex's head. "We've played it perfectly so far."[/I]

[I]"What should we do now?"[/I]

[I]"Now we start to get serious. Play Barrel Behind the Door facedown. It will go perfectly with the Graverobber that is already there."

[I]"We need a monster to protect us."[/I]

[I]Play the Cyber Jar. They certainly won't be expecting that. And as a precaution, play the Mirror Force facedown too."[/I]

"I'll play two cards facedown and one monster in Defense Mode. I end my turn."

Guest Lexy
As Rikku searched the Labyrith of the Millenium Band she came across a door that looked different from the others so she walked up to it and put her hand on the knob. "Okay Rikku," she said to herself. "I have to find a way outta here and fast! Before Arika does something unforgivable." Then she turned the knowb and entered the room.

As she looked around the room she focused her attention to the ground where she saw a symbol of the eye that looked exactly like the one on the Millenuim Band. She suddenly had a flash of the path to where the symbols ended. It was as if she had walked the path and it had flashed in her mind and took only five seconds, she not only saw which ways to turn and all the traps that lay store for her. "That's it," she said to herself. "If I follow the exact path I just saw I will find my way out of here, back into my own body and stop Arika from whatever she had planned with Merrick."

Just as she began walking the exact path Arika showed up in front of her. "Where do you think your going Rikku?" Arika asked Rikku. "I'm going to take my body back and make things right!" "I don't think so," Arika said sternly. "See Jon and Rik are starting to notice something not right with you, and me and Merrick have to destroy them before either one of them or you can ruin our plans. Do you see that hourglass Rikku," Arika said as she pointed up to where a huge hourglass stood. "Once that sand all runs out you will be trapped here forever and I will be the new Rikku!" Arika said as she laughed.

"Oh," Arika said. "And not to leave you without any entertainment there you go," she said as she waved her hand towards the ground below Rikku. "By," Arika said as she waved and then disappeared.

Just as Rikku was about to move the ground below her began to shake and she fell through. She had just caught onto the ledge before she plummeted into the darkness below. "Help!" Rikku screamed as her hands began to slowly slip. "Help! I can't hold on much longer!..........

Konner drew one card and payed Solemn Wishes and then pot of greed, giving him a fulll hand and 1500 Life Points.

[color=blue]I give 500 Life Points to Jon and Yugi. Now I sac my Kenma Kusi to bring out Deepsea Warrior and set field card Legendary ocean.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=darkgreen]Konner, Jon, It's Rik. I feel Rikku is in trouble, but I can't reach her. Her Millenium band is blocking me from entering. [/color]

[color=indigo]We've g[/color][color=indigo]ot to get to her. GOD, THIS SUCKS!!! I've got to save the world, but to do so, I have to kill the my best friend![/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=black]Jon's milenium Items start glowing white. Everyone stares in awe as Jon is covered in the white light.[/color]

Konner grabs the Rod and chunks it across the playing field to Jon.

While Jon and the others were battling, Rik had finally found a way to get into the Millenium Bands, [I]while Arika seemed distracted by Jon's transformation[/I], and was busy navigating the Millennium Bands around Rikku's wrists. The way he saw it, if anything had happened to Rikku, then it had to have been a result of the Bands. He had stumbled into nearly every trap and pitfall which slowed him down considerably, but after what seemed like hours, he finally heard Rikku's voice calling for help. He got to where he heard it just to watch Rikku lose her grip and plummet into the eternal abyss standing right in front of him. Without thinking, Rik lunged in after her hoping to find some way to save his friend's life. Either way, he made a promise to her that no matter waht he was in it 'til the end, and he was going to hold to that promise to the very end. He was screaming downward for what seemed like hours until he finally caught Rikku by the arm and pulled her in close. She told him everything about Arika and how her time was limited due to the hour glass. She then started to tear up from the fear that she would lose her own body to Arika, the one friend she thought she could trust the most. Rik placed her head against his chest attempting to comfort her despite his own fear of what was going to happen to her. As he was looking down into the abyss, he noticed something brown sticking out of Rikku's back pocket and grabbed at it. When he pulled it up to his line of vision, he noticed it was the Blue Eyes White Dragon card Kaiba had given her.

[COLOR=Blue]How did you get this Rikku? There were only four made and Kaiba tore up the fourth one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]He bought Pegasus company when he went missing after the Dueist Kingdom Tournament and had it remade to give me for my birthday. I had forgotten I put it in my pocket. But what does it matter now, we can't duel while falling, and even if we could, I'm not in the mode to.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Rikku I can summon this here and fly us out of here. BLUE EYES COME OUT OF YOUR CARD AND FLY US OUT OF HERE![/COLOR]

The Blue Eyes White Dragon shot out of its card and grabbed Rik and placed Rikku on its back then flew them both out of the abyss and back to the place where Rikku had fallen in the first place.

[COLOR=Blue]Okay Rikku, now it your turn. We are running out of time, and there is nothing I can do from here. We need to get to the end of this labyrinth. Then I can get you out of here and we can help Jon, Konner and Yugi. But tell me something, what does Arika plan on doing with Marik?[/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]MARIK! THIS IS GOING ON LONG ENOUGH! YOUR EVIL WILL BE STOPPED AND I WILL TAKE YOU OUT FOR GOOD! THERE IS NO LONGER ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US. AND DON'T THINK I WON'T KILL RIKKU AND ALEX IF I HAVE TO . MY FRIENDS ARE IMPORTANT, BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO BE CONTROLED BY YOU. BUT FOR NOW, THIS SHADOW GAME HAS JUST TAKEN A TURN FOR THE BEST. AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE CHANGED. WHY YOU ASK? I HAVE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO REACH MY ULTIMATE POWERS MARIK. IN ORDER FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, PART OF ME HAD TO DIE FOR THE ONE I LOVE. NOW OBVIOUSLY IT WASN'T ME, AS I AM STILL RIGHT IN FRONT OF Y'ALL. BUT RIK ON THE OTHER HAND WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE LOCK RIKKU HAD ON HER MILLENNIUM ITEMS. I CAN SEE IT ALL AS CLEAR AS DAY MARIK. THAT ISN'T RIKKU IN FRONT OF ME, BUT RATHER THE SPIRIT OF THE BANDS, ARIKA. ARIKA YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOUR CLOSES FRIEND AND FOR WHAT? BUT DESPITE YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO KILL HER, RIK WAS WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIS OWN LIFE TO KEEP HIS PROMIISE TO RIKKU, AND WAS ABLE TO BRING THEM BOTH OUT OF THE ABYSS YOU CREATED. NOW TELL ME SOMETHING ARIKA, BEFORE I ANNIHILATE YOU AND SET FREE RIKKU AND RETURN HER TO HER RIGHTFULL BODY, WHAT IS IT YOU ARE PLANNING? WHAT ARE YOU AND MARIK GOING TO DO?[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Jon, I don't care what you can do to me, but my Marik will succeed. But since he will soon kill you, I guess I can tell you our plans.......[/COLOR]

Guest Lexy
"After we me and Merrick destroy you we will then find all the others who contain Egyptain God Cards. After we kill them off and also steal their millenuim items we will then go after pharoah Yami. After we beat him in a duel and take his millenuim puzzle we will have all the items necessary to wield the pharoahs power and since Merrick has all the proper procedured inscribed on his back it will be easy and enjoyable destroying everyone and anyone who gets in our way!" Arika said as she glared hard at Jon.

"Oh, and what about Rikku you ask, well in about five minutes she will be imprisoned in the millemuim Band and then I will destroy it to make sure she is really gone and there's no way for me to be detained in there." "You don't think you're actually going to get away with this do you Arika?" Jon asked. "But of course," she replied. "Who's going to stop me, surely not you.

Then she continued to tell her and Merrrick's plan. "Once you and all the other pathetic people are gone me and Merrick will use the pharoah's power to rule the world and anyone who disobeys us will be sentenced to the shadow realm forever!" she said as she laughed evily and turned to smile at Merrick."Now," Merrick said. "Let's get on with this duel so we will be rid of you once and for all!"

Meanwhile The Blue Eyes had droped off Rikku and Rik at the spot where she had fell. "Follow me Rik," she said as she began walking. "I know the way out of here and how to avoid all the traps. I saw it in one of my visions from the Millenuim Band. This way," she said as she lead the way.

Rikku took them past all the traps as they followed the eye shape on the ground. "We have about a minute left," Rik warned Rikku. "Well this is it," she said as she pointed at the door just a few feet in front of them. "I guess I'll see you on the outside," she said as she opened the door and stepped in.

After she did this Arika fell to the ground. "What's wrong Arika?" Merrick asked. "What's wrong is that I took my body back!" Rikku said as she stood up and walked over to Jon. "And now it's time for you to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :flaming:

As Rikku walked over to Jon, Rik appeared next to them after leaving the Millennium Band Rikku wore. Jon then began to glow even brighter, as Marik, for the first time, saw the inevitabke doom he and Alex were about to face.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]As you can see Marik, the tide has turned against you again. There is no greater power than that of friendship. And now I will destroy your mind for good. And seeing as it is now four to two, and you guys have faced sufficient loss to your life points, I am going to declare this Shadow Game null and return the monsters to their cards.[/COLOR]

Jon raised his Millennium Rod and a bright light shot through the monsters and they returned to their respective cards. He and Konner then brought out their Egyptian god cards and showed them Alex and Marik. But Obelisk's card flew out of Jon's deck and returned to Alex's hand.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, quick, you need to take off your Millennium Band and throw it down before Arika tries to take over again.[/COLOR]

Rikku threw it down and Jon pointed the Millennium Rod at it and shot a bright white burst at it which shattered the Millennium Band and sent gold shards everywhere. Marik had managed to get him and Alex out of the Shadow Realm right before Jon was able to summon Slifer and banish them, so he and Konner once again returned their cards to their decks. Jon then looked at everyone else and sent them all out of the Shadow Realm, and back into Rikku's house. There they were reunited with Joey and Amber, but were surprised to find that Kaiba had not returned. Jon, Rikku and Yugi all took turns filling in the others on what had happened and then went upstairs to Rikku's room, where they could talk and not be overheard by Ethan.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, we need to come up with a plan for dealing with Marik before we are forced to fight him again. I have a feeling that the next encounter will be the last, and we will finally end this mind game and all will be remembered. But I need to know, for my own self, what happened to your mother? Did you send her to the Shadow Realm? And what do you want us to do next? This is your destiny, and we will help any way we can. But you need to decide the next step. So where do we go from here?[/COLOR]

Guest Lexy
Rikku began pacing around the room thinking of what to do next. "I do remember something," she said. "When I was in Gala City and tried to get rid of my mom I don't think I got to finish the job and send her to the shadow realm. I think Jon came in and stopped me so her mind must be lost somewhere between this world and the shadow realm, so I think we should start by trying to figure out what happened to my mom.

So everyone started brainstroming on a way to figure out what happened to Rikku's mother's mind........... :wigout:

Konner watched the others pace around the room from outside. He looks up at the sky as dark grey clouds gather. Lightning touches the ground and thunder breaks the silence in the room.

[color=blue]Jon, Rikku, Yugi, I have to go! I hid Ra in a safe place. You'll find it Jon. I know. I must be getting back to my home. Nomads don't stay in one place too long. I'll monitor the shadow realm and try to sort things out there. Jagan, Merik and Alex will be back. I will tell you when when I find out. Goodbye![/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=red]WAIT! Konner, Rik! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP![/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=black]Konner gives them a thumbs up and he rushes out into the rain and dissapears in a flash of light. Koner looks around the shadow realm. Another light appears and Rik ind flesh appears. They walk together fo a whuile reflecting and filing in holes in each others stories.[/color]

Guest Lexy
"So have you thought of anything yet?" Jon asked Rikku. "Well, um I thought that I didn't finish the job when you tried to stop me. But just now in Egypt Arika proved that she could just have easily taken over my body when Jon wasn't around and someway have finished the job," Rikku said as she kept pacing around the room.

"Well do you think that she could have done that without you knowing?" Jon asked. "Actually," Rikku said. "I do remember one time when I was sleeping I had the wierdest dream. I felt like I was being forced out of my body by some unseen force. I think that when I was sleeping Arika took over and finished the job, that has to be it because that's the only time she could have done it and I wouldn't really have noticed," Rikku said as she sat down on her bed.

"That would explain why I thought I felt my mothers presence when we were in Egypt in the shadow game with Merrick. She felt so close yet so far away!" Rikku said as she got up because she heard someone come in the door downstairs. "I'm going to see who that is, I'll be right back," she said as she started to head out her room. "Wait," Jon said. "Who do you think that could be?" "I don't know," Rikku said as she shrugged her shoulders. "It can't be my dad becuase he's still at work but it could be Ethan, though he would have told me is he was going somewhere," she said as she headed downstairs.................................... :eek:

[COLOR=Blue]You know Jon, I think I too felt something back in that duel. Maybe it was my imagination, but it felt as though something was calling out to us for help. Maybe it was her mom after all. What do you think?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I think all of this is getting a little out of hand. I mean first it was the dreams, then the warning from Obelisk, then the run in with Alex then the duel with the three of them, and now this. Well one thing is for sure, we need to find her mom and get her out of the Shadow Realm, before she looses her mind completely. The one thing I haven't told her yet, is that anyone who stays in the Shadow Realm for too long, will be trapped forever. So we need to find her mother, then find Marrik again, before he is able to regain all his strength. Then we need to convince Konner to rejoin us so we can finally put an end to all of this for good.[/COLOR]

Jon and Rik went down stairs and found Rikku pacing around some more and explained to her the danger of her mother begin lost to the Shadows. They then proceeded to find Konner again in hopes he would reconsider his disposition. They didn't get to the train station before Jon and the others heard the familiar cackle of Obelisk and watched in horror as he once again filled the horizon. Jon reached into his pocket and found that Alex had some how snatched the card back from him before they all left the Shadow Realm the last time.

[COLOR=Purple][B]I WARNED YOU GUARDIAN. NOW THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU AND ALL YOU HOLD DEAR TO COME TUMBLING DOWN. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU EXCEPT DEFEAT, SO FACE IT AS I TEAR YOU AND YOUR MONSTERS LIMB TO LIMB. NOT EVEN SLIFER CAN SAVE YOU NOW.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]NO! Well Ra can, and he will Obelisk, now prepare for battle. Sorry I thought about leaving you guys, but I had this weird feeling, and had to come back to help you out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It's good to have you back Konner. Now let's do this thing.[/COLOR]

Guest Lexy
As Rikku watched on as Konner and Jon prepared to fight off Obelisk she had a strange feeling. She started to hear her mother's voice calling out to her from the shadows, the voice she heard got stronger and stronger until Rikku began to feel light headed and callapsed to her knees.

"Rikku, Rikku where are you Rikku, Rikku I need you. I can't hold on much longer!," she heard the voice say," Rikku put her hands to her head and closed her eyes trying to make the voice go away. "Rikku, what's wrong?" Jon asked as he saw Rikku with her hands to her head and her sitting on the ground. Rikku could hear Jon and wanted to tell him what she was hearing but everything seemed to spin out to control, she felt dizzy and then collapsed.

"Rikku," a voice said as Rikku came too and got up off the ground. She saw that she was in the park and her mother was standing before her. "Mom!" she said as she ran up to her mother and gave her a hug. "What happened? I thought I was at a train station and.........." Her mother put her hand over Rikku's mouth. "Listen to me Rikku," her mother said as she sat down on the grass. "There isn't much time, I need you to listen to me. The shadows are getting too strong to hold them up for much longer, you and your friends need to defeat Obelisk and Merrick even if you can't save me," she said as she looked at Rikku's face and tears began to roll down Rikku's cheek.

"But we're going to save you mom, we are," Rikku said as she looked at her mothers face and tear started to roll down her face as well. "Rikku," her mother said as she put her hand on Rikku's shoulder. "I need you to promise me that no matter what you will sacrifice me if necessary to defeat Obelisk and Merrick. No matter what happens to me you need to know that I love you and I will always be with you in your heart, never forget that!" Rikku knew that what her mother was saying was true. They might not be able to stop Obelisk and Merrick before the shadows completely takes over her mother's mind. "I promise," Rikku said as she looked one last time at her mothers face and then she disappeared.

"Rikku! Rikku! Wake up!" Jon said as he shook her. Rikku slowly came too and saw that she was in the train station again and she must have passed out. Her mothers will power must have been strong for her to fight off the shadows for too long. Rikku stood up and faced Jon and Konner," Listen I know it may sound crazy but I saw my mother and she made me promise that we would defeat Obelisk and Merrick even if it cost her her life and I'm willing to do that for the greater good," she said as she looked at the boys and waited to see what they would say. They both nodded in agreement and the ultimate fight with Obelisk had just begun..................................................... :bash:

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Red]Jon, tell me something, how are we supposed to defeat Obelisk if he can attack us before we summon enough monsters to sacrifice?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Simple Konner, we can summon our god cards directly. This is a battle, not a duel. Now come forth Slifer and show Obelisk why not to mess with the Ultimate Guardian![/COLOR]

Slifer came forth in magnificent red flame which engulfed the entire area. Konner then proceeded to summon Ra who burst from his golden orb with a light so brilliant, even Obelisk was forced to shield his eyes. Rikku in the meantime felt a tug inside her and found herself walking to a dark part of the house and down into her basement once more. There waiting in the shadows were Alex and Marrik come to seek there revenge.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Welcome my love, so nice of you to join us once again. You may silenced your darker side, but there will be no silencing me. Now come and we shall once again set out to dominate the earth. Or if you wish, I can have your friends up there destroyed. You see Obelisk is a mere tool in my design for us. He was meant to weaken the fools so that I can claim victory over them. Win or lose, there monsters will be too weak to once again fight me. But I can spare them if you join me Rikku![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][I]My daughter will never side against Jon, Marrik, and you will never lay a hand against them either![/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]WHAT!?! HOW CAN THIS BE! YOU WERE DEAD LAST I LEFT YOU WOMAN! HOW CAN THIS BE![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][I]I survived by the love of my daughter and her friends. Now this may be my last stand, it is worth it to ensure the safety of my daughter, and Jon. Now Marrik I will defeat you and my daughter will live years on end laughing at your demise. I pitty you however. You first underestimated Yugi, and now you dared to underestimate Jon. For a student of the ancient prophesies, you are extremely ignorant of the future. Did you know that my daughter was destined to join with Jon, start a family of their own, and the beginning of a new legacy? But now it is too late for you, now prepare to face the ultimate doom.[/I][/COLOR]

Rikku watched in horror as the truth was revealed to her and as her mother depleted what seemed the last of her energy in defeating Marrik. Jon and Konner in the meantime were struggling to defeat Obelisk who had called upon the help of Anubis, the Egyptian god of war to help vanguish Ra and Slifer. During the battle Jon got a strange and sad feeling and was left to battle while puzzled at the source.

Rikku watched as her mother used the last of her energy to defeat Merrick and when the deed was done she stood there staring at her mother not knowing what to say. She could feel her mother's spirit drift farther and farther away. "Don't be sad Rikku, I did this for you. I want you to move on with your life and be happy, and remember I will always be in your heart." Her mother said as Rikku started to cry and she watched as her mother disappeared. Rikku wiped her eyes and said softly,"Thanks."

As she was about to turn around she felt a familiar presence but couldn't grasp it. "Rikku, Rikku," someone said. Rikku looked about the room but saw no one. "Who's there?" she asked as she looked around, puzzled. "Oh, don't act like you don't know who I am. Did you actually think you and your little friends had won! Ha, Ha, don't make me laugh!" "That voice, it sounds so familiar," Rikku thought to herself as she thought about who it could be.

"You should have known I would find a way to come back and get my revenge," the voice said in a harsh tone. "You can't see me but I can see you. Though I can't physically hurt you, yet, I can still mess with your head," the voice said as it began to laugh. I stood here and watched your mother destroy Merrick and for that you will pay with your life!!!!" As Rikku listened a feeling of dread passed over her and she said aloud, "No, it can't be! But....But she was destroyed." "So you know who I am huh Rikku," the voice said but, it felt closer this time. "Arika's back and she's not happy!" the voice said harshly in Rikku's ear.

Rikku's eyes widened as she looked in turned to her side and saw Arika appear. Arika began to laugh and said,"what? You look like you've seen a ghost!".......................................... :devil:

• 1 month later...
OOC: Whew, long summer, but still it was fun. Sorry I haven't been here in a while. But I should be back now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Obelisk, this is a vain attempt for you I am afraid. And now you and Anubis will both fall in defeat![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]This is the end of your reign of terror Obelsik![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]GO SLIFER! COMBINE YOUR ATTACK WITH RA AND WIPE OUT THIS MENIAL THREAT![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]This is futile Obelisk, you have failed and are no longer worthy of my help. I am going to prepare my army like I should have in the first place. When this pathetic Guardian finds me, he will have no choice but to surrender. As for you, your time has come! I will no longer be part of this weak attempt of yours![/COLOR]

Anubis left in a black flash leaving Obelisk alone to defend against the two most powerful god monsters known to duel monsters. Rikku emerged from her house in time to witness a brilliant streak of light gathering in the sky as Slifer and Ra concentrated all their power in combining their attacks. A miniature sun formed above the battle and exploded sending giant bolts of energy surging at Obelisk which ripped through his chest overwhelming every atom of the gargantuate beast. Obelisk let out a terrific squeal like that of a train whistle, causing all around but Jon, Rik, and Rikku cowering to the ground covering their ears. Konner stood back up as Obelisk began to melt as if having been doused in acid. After several minutes, all that was left were Jon, Rik, Rikku, Konner, and the two Egyptian god monsters as Obelisk was forever vanguished. Jon walked over and picked up the card that was left in place of the once magnificent beast.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Here Rikku, I believe you are the only one here without one of these. It's safe now that the spirit of Obelisk has been destroyed. All that is left is a remnant of the original. As you duel and put your heart in the card, it will slowly regain its power, but the evil that manifested it will no longer be there. It's funny how a once so powerful monster let himself be tainted by hatred and lust. Well I can't wait 'til Obelisk is once again restored by your love Rikku. And Konner, thank you once again for your help. But I feel the time has come for you to go and set forth your own legacy. Before you go, I want you to have this to remember that you will always be a Guardian, and my friend.[/COLOR]

Jon handed Konner the Dark Magician Ishizu gave him a long time ago. She knew all that was in Jon's past, and knew the importance of his friend's so she prepared his future by giving him an extra Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, to be given at the right moment. Jon knew for certain that this was the time Ishizu had refrenced to. Konner and Jon shook hands and hugged eachother good bye knowing they would run into eachother again. Konner retunred the god card to Jon, who was then responsible for returning it to Yugi. Her walked over to Rikku and gave her a hug good bye then left to start his own story. Jon walked over to Rikku and they embraced as the days toils finally weighed down on them.

[COLOR=Red]You know Jon it's funny what you said to Konner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Oh, and why is that Rikku?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]When my mother was finishing off Marik, she mentioned that me and you were destined to hook up and start a legacy all our own. And I hope she was right Jon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, I am so sorry for your loss and I want you to know, that I will always be with you and will never leave your side. Even when Arika took over your body, all though I was scared, I knew that you would eventually find your way back to me. Some how you always do. It's sad really. I know now that I am the Ultimate Guardian, and I finally know what my future holds, as I am to be the right hand man of Yugi from now on. I know the power of my monsters, and have faced off against Marik and Obelisk, but yet the hardest thing to do is yet to come. Rikku, from the first time I met you all those years ago, I knew you were the one for me. But when I finally gathered the courage to make a move, Marik screwed it all up. But now I have my chance to do what I should have a long time ago. I know we were never officially together, but we have been through so much together and have become so close, that to date would seem a waste of time. I know what I am about to ask of you. Rikku I am about to ask you to give up everything and join me in my service to Yugi, but I promise I will be able to make it all up to you. Rikku, will you join me as my wife, and fulfill the predictions your mother set forth?[/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC:Okay that was long, but I had a lot of missed time to make up. I know I defeated Obelisk, and there might be some confusion to this thread, but PM me and I will clear it up. I am not ending this thread with this post however, just taking it in a new direction as the old one seemed to lag on. So let's make this new direction even more exciting than the last.

• 3 weeks later...
OOC: I liked the twist at the end of your post! Can't wait to see what else you have in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rikku turned away from Jon for a moment and thought about what he had asked her. "He's right," Rikku said in her head. "We have been through alot together and have become so close. It would be foolish to throw it all away now," Rikku said in her head as she turned back toward Jon,looked him in the eyes, and hugged him. "All those years ago when I first met you I knew you were the one for me too," Rikku said to Jon as she stopped hugging him and looked him in the eyes again. "I never had the courage to tell you how I felt and even if I had I wouldn't have known how to say it and I didn't know how you would react, whether you would feel the same way too or whether I would push you away. You were always there for me and I always thought of you as more than a friend but when Merrick showed up he screwed with my head and I didn't know what I felt or wanted anymore," Rikku said as she grabbed Jon's hand.

"But Merrick isn't here anymore and for the first time in years I finally know what I want! I want to be with you Jon, even if that means giving up everything to help you in your service to Yugi because I know if I pass up our opportunity to be together I will regret it for the rest of my life and what I would be willing to keep wouldn't be worth what I'm giving up. So yes Jon, I would love to be your wife," Rikku said as she leaned forward and kissed Jon................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Sorry so short, I had to go!

Jon enveloped Rikku in his arms and kissed her for the first time in his life. And again for the first time, all seemed to be complete and that all would end well. After what seemed liek an eternity Jon and Rikku started to head back home where Duke and the rest were waiting for them.

[COLOR=Red]Rikku! Thank God you are all right. I was worried about you two.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Uh-oh I forgot about Duke, now what do I tell him?[/I] Duke, look there's something I need to tell you, but I can't do it here. Can we go inside for a minute?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Sure thing, whatever you want.[/COLOR]

Duke and Rikku went inside her house and shut the dorr leaving Jon to be debriefed by Yugi and the rest.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well Yugi, I guess that is the end of Obelisk and Marrik. I just hope we get a little down time before the next big event. Which reminds me, Konner went on his own path and left this for me to return to you. Here is the Winged Dragon of Ra. Obviously I will keep Slifer, and I hope it's allright. but I gave Rikku Obelisk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]That is fine Jon, but may I ask why her?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]There is something you might need to know about me and Rikku.[/COLOR]

Jon then layed out all that had gone down the past few weeks, and filled them in all they had missed out on. Just as he was finishing Rikku and Duke came out in a somber mood, but Rikku quickly brightened up when she saw her future husband. She walked over and grabbed his hand smiling up into his eyes. They all went back into the house where Mai, Tea, and Rikku planned the wedding.