OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forgotten Past [PG]

Guest Lexy

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]No way, it is too risky right now. Besides, I doubt they would be able to fight in such a tight space. Just hang in there with out Ra and we should do just fine my friend.[/I][/COLOR]

The second stranger had placed a monster in defense mode before he ended his turn for Konner. The first thug played Mountain and summoned Koumori Dragon and attacked Jon's Baby Dragon.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Big mistake! Reveal face down card Mirror Wall which cuts your monster's attack in half. And since my Baby Dragon is now stronger, you will lose 700 life point sending you to 3300.[/COLOR]

The thug switched his face down monster to defense mode and ended his turn.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I now sacrifice my Baby Dragon to summon Luster Dragon #2, and because of your Mountain card, he goes up to 2900. Then I play Rageiki taking out your monster Thug #2, and have my Dragon attack you directly dropping you to 1100. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Konner drew his card. He had Yami, and a dark magician in his hand with a monster on the field. Konner first destroyed his mountain, played yami and flipped Ushi Oni with black pendeant ,bringing his monster to 3100.

[color=red]Who are you two? I end my turn, but we'll win, so it's no use concealing your identities.[/color]
[color=black]__________[/color]

Jagan walked through the maze unnoticed at first he was watching HJon and Kponner, then he spotted Alex.

Before Konner took his turn, Squall had placed another monster in defense mode, and ended his turn.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]My name is Aeros, and my companion is Squall. And the only way you two will defeat us is if you are the Ultimate Guardian and his apprentice. Now I play Graceful Charity, and discard Chaos Sorcerer and Shadow Ghoul. Then I pay 500 life points to play Premature Burial to bring back my Chaos Sorcerer, who is now 2800. Plus I use Dark Energy to raise him to 3100, equaling that of your Ushi Uni Konner. Now Chaos, attack Jon's Dragon. And I end my turn.[/COLOR]

Jon's life points dropped to 3300.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You may have vanguished my Dragon, but I will exact my revenge. I play Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity. I will then dispose my Dark Magician, and Meteor Dragon. Then I play Monster Reborn to bring back my Magician. But I won't stop there as I empty my hand to equip him with Black Pendant, Dark Energy, amd Megamorph to boost him to 4100. Now Dark Magician, attack his Sorcerer. Then I too end my turn.[/COLOR]

The Dark Magian shattered Aeros' monster dragging down his life points to 1800.

[COLOR=DarkRed]My turn. I play Swords of Revealing Light to freeze both of you for three turns. Then I place one card face down, and end my turn. Your move Konner.[/COLOR]

Alex glanced at his surroundings and snorted. [I]Labyrinth?[/I] Surely they could do better than that. The ceiling hung oppressively over his head. Summoning Obelisk in this place would not be a good idea, he decided. Though Obelisk could undoubtedly destroy the roof as he appeared from his card, the rubble might harm Alex. Alex was expendable, but there was no need to summon Obelisk at the moment anyways.

[I]"Find the others."[/I] Obelisk's voice soundede in Alex's mind.

Since he had taken Obelisk, Alex's deck had been changed. In place of Airknight Parshath was a new card, Mefist the Infernal General. Alex summoned him and took a spot in front of Mefist on his dark steed. "Let's go." he said quietly. Mefist nodded and drove his heels into the beast's flanks.

Alex ran around the labyrinth, seeking his two enemies. After runing back and forht through the maze several times, it became apparent that he was trapped. His section of the maze was blocked off from the rest. A minor annoyance, to Alex. He drew a card from his deck and placed it on his duel disk. "Come forth, Giant Orc!"

The massive beast materialized suddenly in front of Alex and Mefist. It held a gigantic bone it its hands and its eyes burned with a primitive evil. "Make us an opening." Alex ordered. The Giant Orc nodded stupidly,a nd then raised its bone high overhead. It brought it down with a thunderous crash against the wall of the labyrinth, causing it to shatter outwards in a cloud of dust and rubble. The Giant Orc disappeared back into its card.

Mefist and Alex slowly walked through the new opening, and came out right behind the two thugs, Aeros and Squall. "Well now." Alex said. "What have we here?"

Konner drew his card and decided to play. He set a card in defense mode and then a magic card.

[color=blue]Welcome Alex. Now, I play mystic Plasma zone and Ultimate offerings. I bring out Dreamsprite in attack mode at a cost of one thousand life points. I'm at 3200. Now, go.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner watched the field on Squall's side. His Ushi Oni was at 3650 and it was only succeded by Jon's Dark Magician. Konner had Robin Goblin, Shift, and Solemn Wishes face down with his monsters face up.[/color]

Squallmade his move with Fiend Kraken, attacking Konner's face down card. Konner activated Shift to Dreamsprite which then activated it's effect and sent the attack at Dark Magician.

Squall's Kraken shot a hot blast at Konner, but he was waiting as his Shift to Dreamsprite activated his special effect redirecting Squall's attack at Jon's Dark Magician. The Dark Magician then countered the attack with his own, not only annihilating Squall's Kraken, taking Squall out of the duel.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Just because we can't initiate an attack, does not mean we can't take you out of the duel Aeros. So make your move, for it will be your last.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I think not Jon, for I play Des Feral Imp, and then flip him to bring back Premature Burial. Then I play Pot of Greed. Ha! I got my magic card Jon, and paying another 800 life points, I summon back my Sorcerer. But I'm not done yet. I then sacrifice these two monsters to summon Despair From the Dark in defense mode. Then I use to Dark energies to bring him to 4100 defense points. Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]A feeble attempt. I told you it was your last turn, and I meant it Aeros. Yo! Alex, watch a true Guardian in action. For a true Guardian knows how to win no matter what, for although your monster is equal to mine while in defense mode Aeros, there is nothing protecting your Life Points.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]What are you talking about fool! Have you lost your mind, or have you forgotten how to duel?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Neither, I plan on taking full control of this duel, I play Tremendous Fire, which takes out the rest of your Life points. Now tell me what do you nedd from us?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Surely you are the Ultimate Guardian. I am sorry to engage you like that, but you can only truly know someone after you have dueled them. We need you to unlock the door at the end of the Labyrinth. It is said that only the Ultimate One can unlock it and reveal its secrets. You are that one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine! I will do as you ask, but you must first take out Alex, and get him out of our way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Consider it done my leige. We will trap him in a Labyrinth box by playing two Magical Labyrinths, and then we choose to place two pieces of the labyrinth surrounding him. There is no room to summon so you should be safe. That is unless that final guy forces us to duel. Then the Magic cards effect will wear off returning the walls to their original position. Now go, the door is at the end of this labyrinth.[/COLOR]

Jon and Konner set off to find the end and open the door, while Lance was unknowingly making his way to where Alex was trapped. At the same Jagan was catching up to Jon and Konner with hatred filling his vision.

Ethan and the others were now in Gala City and had landed. They all gathered around Ethan and told him to lead the way. As they were running to Ethan's old house the others millenium items began to glow uncontrolably, they all stopped suddenly. "What's going on?" Ethan asked as he turned to see the others had stopped. "I don't know," Seto said as he stared at his Millenuim Rod. "Somethings terribly wrong. I feel a strong new force not far away. "It must be Rikku," they all said at once as they jetted toward the house.

Just as they were almost there they saw a figure in the distance.....it was....Merrick. "Your not going anywhere," he said as he laughed evily and advanced toward the group......................... :devil:

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Did you feel that Konner?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, it feels dark and evil, what is it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I believe Marrik is back to take over. He has found Rikku and the others. Come, we must get out of here quick and help them out.[/COLOR]

Jon and Konner had just reached the end of the labyrinth, when Jagan approached and challenged them to a duel to trap them in the Shadow Realm forever.

[COLOR=Red]Go Jon, I have this covered. You need to unlock this place so that you can stop Marrik.[/COLOR]

Jon used the Millennium Key and unlocked the Labyrinth which destroyed the walls releasing Alex. Then he left the Shadow Realm with Konner engaged in a duel with Jagan.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]I must find the others and help them before it is too late.[/I][/COLOR]

"Where do you think your going?" Merrick said evily as he looked hard at Seto and at his once owned Millenium Rod. "I hope your not going to see Rikku because by the time I get done with all of you it will be too late, if it isn't all ready!" "Stay away from my sister Merrick, I won't let you poison her mind again," Ethan said as he glared just as evily back at Merrick.

"What do you mean again?" Seto said as he looked at Ethan. Ethan looked down at the ground and back up at Seto. "Merrick was one of the reasons Rikku did what she did in this town. He poisoned her mind and promised they would be together for the rest of their lives. But she beat you once Merrick," Ethan said as he turned his attention to Merrick. "And believe me she'll do it again!"

"You have some serious explaining to do once we get rid of this creep and get to your sister!" Seto said as he looked at Ethan and then at Merrick. "Do you think you can actually stop me from getting to her and being with her again," Merrick said as he laughed as if something was funny. "I'd like to see you try!"

Back at the house Rikku was still lying on the basement floor lost in her own mind and foggy memories of her life in Gala City. The whole while she was indanger of remembering everything and the only person who could get through to her was Duke and he was still a ways off from getting to her. Not to mention Ethan, Duke, and Seto had to go through Merrick first!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]MARRIK! THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH! LET THEM PASS OR ELSE![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Jon! Where did you come from? And how do you have a Millennium Rod, when Kaiba obviously has it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You see Duke, in Ancient Egypt there were seven Millennium Items. He that controlled them all controlled the Ultimate Power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Yes, we know that Jon! But that doesn't answer the question.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Let me finish. The Prince possesed the Millennium Puzzle, and his Guardian possesed the others. That Prince is now Yugi Moto, and I am his Guardian. But there was a threat that Marrik would destroy the Items taking away the power of the Guardian, so that he could take over Egypt. Therefor replicas were created and hidden in a chamber in the Pyramid. It was Guarded by a Labyrinth and two Guardians. Those Items were uncovered by Pegasus' excavation, and is why I own one set of the Items, and you all share the other.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]Stop wasting my time Rik! You will fall just like you did then![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK MARRIK! I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU IN THE SHADOW REALM! THEN MY FRIEND'S HERE WILL GET TO RIKKU AND HELP HER![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]YOU CAN'T SEND ME TO THE SHADOW REALM YOU FOOL![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]NO, BUT I CAN BRING IT TO YOU![/B][/COLOR]

With that Jon shot a black orb at Marrik enclosing him and Jon in the Shadow Realm allowing Duke and the others to find Rikku. Just then Rik came out and joined Jon by his side ready to take on Marrik once again.

[COLOR=Red][B]WHAT IS THE MEANIG OF THIS! WHY ARE THERE TWO OF YOU![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Haven't you realized it yet Marrik? You aren't the only one here passed down with the responsibility of the Ancient Past. Now get ready to duel for the last time Marrik.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B] NOT UNTIL MY ASSOCIATE GETS HERE WITH MY GOD CARD YOU FOOL.[/B][/COLOR]

Marrik began to glow an evil dark red color and shot a blast at Jon and Rik who together batted it away with their powers.

Alex glanced around as the walls of the labyrinth crumbled away into nothingness. Not too far away, he spotted Lance. Lance saw Alex as well. Despite the severe beatdown he had received in their last duel, Lance smirked. Alex asked him. "Do you dare to challenge me again?"

"Hmph. I don't have to challenge you so long as we're in this place. I can just summon monsters as I please. And do you know what? There was one particular card in my deck that I did not get to play: My master's Egyptian God Card! The Winged Dragon of Ra!"

"You fool, Konner has the Winged Dragon!"

Lance smirked. "That's what he [I]thinks.[/I] Master Marik is the guardian of the ancient artifacts you dolt! He would not let his card fall into the hands of some wanna-be duelist. Konner's card is a [I][B]fake![/B][/I]" he drew a card from his deck. "Behold the [I][B]real[/B][/I] RA!" he shouted and he placed the card down on his duel disk.

Clouds appeared out of nowhere to swirl endlessly about the ceiling, which had been significantly raised when the walls disappeared. Lightning crackled and rapid winds raged. Lance glanced up in triumph, only to see the clouds vanish and the rumbling thunder to cease.

"What's going on?!" he shrieked. He glanced at Alex.

Alex's Millennium Seal was glowing brightly, making it difficult to see his face. "My Millennium Seal has the power to lock the power of other objects, or [I]seal[/I] them. That is what I have done. Ra can not come out so long as I do not want it to."

Lance stepped back, suddenly very afraid. He tried to summon another monster. Alex's Millennium Item shone brilliantly and the monster did not appear. Card after card, Lance tried to play, backing away from Alex. Alex slowly advanced upon the hapless Rare Hunter, inexorably drawing closer and closer.

"Give me Ra."

"Ne-never!" sputtered Lance, clutching at his Deck protectively. "It belongs to Master Marik!"

"I won't ask again."

Desperately, Lance dove to the ground and rolled. He sprang to his feet and began to run. Alex summoned Mefist again and got on. Alex charged after Lance and rode him down. The dark steed's hoofs crushed Lance beneath it, and his duel disk was sent spiraling away with a flick of Mefist's axe. Alex stepped down off of the horse and retrieved Ra.

[B][COLOR=DarkBlue]"With the power of both me and Ra, nothing will stand in our way. Well done, my Guardian."[/COLOR][/B]

"Master, Jon has an uncanny ability to know everything at once. (O.O.C. Godmodder!. :p) He will surely know that I now have Ra. How can we keep him from taking Ra?"

[B][COLOR=DarkBlue]"I am infusing Ra's card with my power as we speak. No one but you shall be able to touch it once I am done. All else will perish should they touch the card or attempt to unlock its powers."[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Red][B]YOU CAN NOT STOP ME! I WILL SOON VANGUISH THE BOTH OF YOU. NOW PREPARE TO BE TRAPPED HERE FOREVER. IN THIS DUEL, THE EPRCENT OF YOUR ORIGINAL LIFE POINTS WHICH IS TAKEN FROM YOU, WILL BE THE PERCENT OF YOUR BODY WHICH IS ERASED! NOW GET READY TO BECOME EXTINCT![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][I]Did you feel that Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah, it felt like a shift in power or something. I can sense Obelisk becoming stronger by the minute.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Go, I can take care of this. You need to stop whatever it is.[/I] [B]YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN MARRIK! YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED OFF YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION. I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN MYSELF AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED CENTURIES AGO![/B][/COLOR]

Jon ran off in the direction of the disturbance when he found Alex staring in awe at Obelisk transfixed by the mind control he had over him.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]ALEX! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]You are too late Wheeler! Obelisk is fusing his power with the Winged Dragon of Ra, as we speak. Once he is done, not even you can stop him! Hahaha, admit defeat, you are finished![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? KONNER HAS THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA! I SAW HIM SUMMON IT AND ALL![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Wait!? If he summoned it, then that means.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkBlue][B]THIS WINGED DRAGON IS THE FAKE! YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE FALLEN TO MARRIK'S TRAP! YOU HAVE ME FUSING WITH A FAKE CARD! FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY DEARLY![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]NO OBELISK YOU HEARD LANCE YOURSELF. HE SAID THAT MARRIK PROTECTED THE REAL CARD AND THAT KONNER UNCOVERED THE FAKE![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Whose laughing now Alex? Oh wait, it's me! HAHAHA! When Yugi defeated Marrik in the Domino Tournament, he obtained the REAL Winged Dragon of Ra. That is the card given to Konner. It's like I told him, the outcome of your little duel with Lance was not to be what it seemed. I knew he would con you into taking the fake. That is why I sent him here. You see, I found Lance after the tournament hidding from the wrath of Marrik due to his failure. I then gave him an opportunity to redeem himself. You see the Ancient Duel will be carried out as it was then. There is nothing we can do to stop it, and that has been made evident through the deciet that fooled you. For now that Obelisk has fully merged with the FAKE card, he is weakened allowing me to seal him in the card, which WILL go to Kaiba in the end.[/COLOR]

Jon started to seal up Obelisk when Alex attempted to activate his Millennium Seal to trap Jon's powers.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You are all too predictable my friend. You really think you can stop my power with your pathetic seal? Think again![/COLOR]

Jon then concentrated all his power at Alex's Seal and sent him flying out of the Shadow Realm from the explosion which damaged the Seal. Jon then focused his attention back to Obelisk who was fully merged with the fake Winged Dragon of Ra. Jon sealed Obelisk back in his card and proceeded back to Rik who had for some reason failed to start the duel with Marrik.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why haven't y'all started yet?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]This creep refused to start without you. He insists on taking us both out at the same time. Did you fix the problem?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Of course. I have Obelisk in my possession trapped in his card again. Our trap worked just as I forsaw it. Now let's get down to business shall we?[/COLOR]

Just as Ethan and the others reached the house they found Amber lying on the floor and tried to wake her. "Amber can you hear me," Seto said as he shook her. Just as he did this Amber woke up and quickly looked around. Then she pointed to the basement door and said,"Rikku, Duke you gotta get Rikku."

After she said this Duke ran to the basement door and down the steps, he found Rikku lying on the floor. "Rikku," Duke said as he ran up to her and held her in his arms. "Rikku can you hear me?" Duke said as he shook her. "Rikku!"

But Rikku couldn't hear Duke, she was lost in the dimensions of her mind as her Yami Arika showed her bits and pieces of her past. "Where am I?" Rikku said as she looked around and saw nothing but darkness. "How did I get hear?" she said to herself as she looked for a way out. "Where do you think you are Rikku?" a figure said as it approached out of the darkness. "Your in your mind!"

"Why would I be in my mind?" Rikku asked as the figure approached her. "Because deep down you want to remember what happened in Gala City and why your dad and brother lied to you for so many years. And I'm here to show you what you desire," the figure said as it turned away from Rikku. "My name is Arika and I'm your Yami." Before Rikku could say something Arika waved her hands and she was back in Gala City standing before her house.....................

Meanwhile Duke tried to wake up Rikku and we can only hope he does before she finds out the terrible trouth!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=Blue][I]Jon this isn't good, there are too many things going on at once, and here we are stuck dealing with Marrik. What should we do? We can't deal with him and help the others at the same time![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look Rik, the way I see it, this isn't our battle to begin with. Yugi must confront Marrik first, should we finish this whole thing the way it started. I just brought him here long enough to distract him from hurting the others. So our new priority is to get to Rikku and help out Duke.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]What about Alex? What if he gets to them first?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Don't worry about him Rik. That wash up has been taken care of. With his Seal damaged, there isn't much he can do, especially since we have Obelisk trapped in this card. So let's ditch Marrik and get to Rikku![/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]MARRIK! YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN TO NOW! WE WILL SOON DEAL WITH YOU, BUT FIRST, I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO WATCH YOU SQUIRM![/COLOR]

Rik sent a blast towards Marrikk sending him deep into the Shadow Realm, where he was forced to face down his father to find his way out. Jon then proceeded down to Rikku's house and hoped Duke had made some progress.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Any change Duke?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]JON! Thank God you're here! She won't wake up and seems to be trapped in some nightmare! You can get in her mind with your Millennium Key can't you? You must to save her![/COLOR]

Jon tried to enter her mind but was met by some strange figure who appeared to be Rikku only darker.

[COLOR=Sienna]You don't belong here Guardian. There is nothing you can do to help her now, she must learn the truth. NOW GET OUT![/COLOR]

Jon was thrown out of Rikku's mind to his sheer utter surprise.

[COLOR=Red]What happened Jon? How did you get thrown out like that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't know Duke, I guess because she doesn't want me in. I may be unstoppable, but nothing can defeat the Free Will. Perhaps if you went with me, then she would let us in.[/COLOR]

Jon grabbed hold of Duke and attempted to enter again. This time they were met by the same figure as before, but Rikku was with her. She let them both in where they proceeded to find out the truth about her past. This time however, Rikku had the Protection of Jon's powers to help protect and guide her.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, I can only show you the door you know, it is up to you to open it. With that said, I will follow you anywhere and help as you need, but this is your mind, and I can't make any decisions for you. You are in charge, I will only be here to help when you need me.[/COLOR]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Amber was sitting on the floor holding her head. Joey was to her left and Seto was to her right. Amanda had her hands on Seto's shoulders and Tristen and Michelle were hugging. Yugi and Ethan were just paceing back and forth. Amber suddenly sprang forward.

"Where's Rikku," Amber asked as she looked around. Seto and Joey shook thier heads. Amber put her head down and struggled to her feet. Joey quickly grabbed her.

"You know you shouldn't go off by yourself," Joey said as he hugged Amber. Amber nodded her head and looked toward the basement. A strange force had thrown her back twice. She didn't want to go through that again. She just shook her head and looked up at Joey. Joey smiled and went to say something, but all of the Millennium Items started glowing at once. Everyone's yami appeared next to them. High Priest Seth stood next to Seto, Jono stood next to Joey, Joy stood next to Yugi, Yami stood next to Yugi, Princess Yolei stood next to Amanda, Terren stood next to Tristen, and Cleo stood next to Michelle.

"What's going on Yolei," Amanda asked as she looked at the golden color that filled the room. Yolei bushed her golden blonde hair out of her face and shook her head. High Priest Seth looked slightly over at Yolei and crossed his arms. Seto gave him a glare.

"I can tell you what's going on," Seth said as he looked around. Everyone turned around and looked at Seth.

"What then Wise Guy," Joey said as he crossed his arms. Seth glared at him and snorted.

"We're inside someone's memories," Seth said as he pointed, "As you noticed, Ethan's not here. I think were're in Rikku's memories." Everyone started looking around. The spotted Rikku floating in front of the house. They started wondering what was going on.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Konner stood next to the subway train station and watched the sky turn black, but no one but one really cared. Konner saw Rik lean against the wall.

[color=red]It's going to happen. She'll find out. We did all we could do.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]Wrong Rik. We did more than that. Jon'll try and find me to get the ultimate power, but I'll be long gone by then.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner wallked onto the train and dissappeared.[/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Here we are Rikku, the door. I can only take you through it, but first you must open it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]JON! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]RIK!? What are you doing here? How did you get here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]It's Konner Jon, I was talking to him and he said something about being long gone before you vould find him to get the Ultimate Power. Then he boarded a train and took off. I don't know what he was talking about. We have the Ultimate Power, what does he have that you need?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Dammit! He has the Winged Dragon of Ra still. We need that card to finish this war for good. Without it, Yugi is defenseless. Rikku, I am sorry, but I must go. Rik here will stay with you and help in my place.[/COLOR]

Jon left Rikku's mind and stepped outside to summon Slifer. He then boarded Slifer and took off to find Konner. In the meantime, Marrik had engaged his father in long waited battle to finally put to rest their rivalry.

As Rikku stood at the door and thought of whether to open it or not Rik waited patiently to see what Rikku's choice would be. If I open this door I could do something horrible and hurt the people I love but if I don't then I could still hurt them by wanting to know the truth! Rikku thought as she put her hand on the door knob.

"You will eventually find out the truth Rikku," Arika said as she looked at her. "But it is now up to you if you want to find out sooner, or later. The choice is up to you," Arika said as she vanished out of site to give Rikku some space.

The choice is up to you. Those words kept ringing inside of Rikku's ears over and over again. "The choice is up to me!" Rikku said as she looked at the door. "And I choose to find out sooner, rather than later!" she said as she opened the door and a blinding light appeared.....................

Back in the house the others waited patiently trying to figure out what to do and how to help Rikku and back in the basement Rikku's body began to shiver uncontrollably!!!! :smirk:

[COLOR=Blue][I]Oh my gosh! Jon has to see this! Where is he anyways[/I][/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]So Konner, you thought you could run from me? Did you forget that I have the uncanny ability to learn what ever I need to? It's like they say, you can run, but you can't hide. Now give it up and return Ra to me now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I don't think so Jon. You see there is stuff about my past I am just learning. While I might have been your apprentice, it was I that set up the war between lthe pharoah and the high mage. So I think you should just turn around no and keave me alone. You will never get this card from me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]tha's what you think Konner![/COLOR]

Jon sent a balst towards Konner that knocked him deep into the Shadow Realm, causing him to lose his grip on the Winged Dragon of Ra. Jon then walked over and picked it up returning to Rik and Rikku with all three god cards in his possesion.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sorry for staying away longer than expected. But I finally found Konner and got the card from him. Now what has happened? I see that Rikku had opened the door and WHAT THE...........[/COLOR]

Konner sighed. He thought he had learned Jon better.

[color=red]Jon, I know you can hear me! Return my dragon! It's a long story, but you must. I started this war. I must go back to Egypt and finish what I started and I will need Ra's guidance. I promise I will give it back to you. Also, to have true Ultimate Power, you must possess all the milenium Items, but you have enough now.[/color]

[color=black]Konner appeared in the train again, like nothing ever happened and suddenly saw through Rik's eyes the events happening at Rikku's house.[/color]

As the blinding light began to fade Rikku stood in her back yard in what seemed to be the exact spot in where her mother had had an accident and never woke up. As Rikku looked towards the back door she saw.....saw herself walking out with a boy with white hair and glowing eyes beside her.

"So Merrick," the Rikku standing beside the boy said. "What should we do about my mother? She's getting too close to the truth and she has to be stopped!" "Yes," Merrick said as they walked over to one of the trees and went behind it. "This is what you will do." Merrick said as he leaned over and whispered something in Rikku's ear.

As Rikku watched herself she saw the horrified look in her own face after Merrick was done talking. "I know it's drastic honey," Merrick said as he grabbed her hand. "But it has to be done. Look at me Rikku." Merrick said as he turned her face towards him. "Trust me, it has to be done and you know what you have to do." Merrick said as Rikku shoke her head in agreement.

As Rikku watched this Arika appeared and whispered a warning to her: Rikku what your about to see will probably traumatize you and it is up to you if you want to see it. Remember, wanting to know everything may sometimes be poison. Before Rikku could ask her what she ment she had disappeared as quickly as she appeared and Rikku decided to stay and see what happened back then. "I hope I know what I'm doing." she said to herself as she looked at herself and Merrick staring at the back door................................................

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I can't believe what I am seeing here! What do you make of it Rik? Rik? What are you doing?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Showing Konner what we are seeing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]WHAT! He betrayed us Rik! How could you show him this? So he can betray Rikku as well?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Calm down Jon. He didn't betray anyone. He was simply protecting you from the truth as well. See he started all this at your command. You thought we could eliminate Seto and Marrik and had Konner start the war between them and us. But he didn't want you to know that. Now you must let him have Ra back so he can help to finish this. Can't you hear him calling to you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah but he's not making sense. I have all the required items for the Ultimate Power. That would be why I am the Ultiamte Guardian, not the "Sufficient Guardian." I have no idea what he is talking about.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]True we have the Ultimate Power, but he that can find the others will also have a strong power. That is why Konner needs the card, so he can go and find the duplicates and obtain his power again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You're saying you want me to give him back the Winged Dragon of Ra, so that he can obtain a power equal to mine?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]No. There is no power equal to yours, but his is what you might call the "second in command".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, but you stay here and send me the visuals understood?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]As you wish, but be careful, I sense we haven't seen the last of Alex. I believe his Seal is starting to fix itself, so be on guard.[/COLOR]

Jon left again and quickly found Konner aboard the train.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Konner! Hey man sorry for the force I used against you earlier. I thought you had betrayed us, and had to make sure you didn't get away with Ra.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Understandable. I thank you for returning the card, along with your trust, but I must go to Egypt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know, and that is why I am going to help you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]And just when I thought you trusted me again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]This has nothign to do with trust. If what Rik told me about Alex is true, then I am going to need your help again. And Marrik is not going to be held in the Shadow Realm by his father forever. The way I see it, if I help you, then you will obtain the Items faster. Then we can come back here and get the final Item from Kaiba. So what do you say my apprentice? Shall WE go?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Of course Jon, what are friends for?[/COLOR]

Together, Konner and Jon left for Egypt in search of the final items. In the meantime, Rik was with Rikku witnessing the horrible truth, and relaying it to Jon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]YOU ARE FINISHED OLD MAN! YOU KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME, WHEN I VANGUISHED YOU FOR EVER! NOW THAT I AM DONE WITH YOU, IT IS TIME TO MEET MY LONG TIME FRIENDS AND FINISH THEM OFF FOR BETRAYING ME![/B][/COLOR]

Guest Lexy
As Rikku watched her past self and Merrick stare at the door as if waiting for someone to come out she began to wonder if she really wanted to find out the truth. But just then a boy walked out the back door and advanced towards past Rikku and Merrick. "I won't let you do this Rikku!" the boy said as he waited for an answer. "It's not right and you shouldn't let Merrick control your actions." "Stay out of this Jon!" she said as she turned to see Merricks expression. "I think you should go before you get hurt."

But Jon didn't move, he just stood there and stared into Rikku's eyes. "This isn't you Rikku, it's him," Jon said as he looked at Merrick. "Your letting him control you and now your about to hurt someone you love, you need to fight it!" Past Rikku put her head down and stopped looking at Jon. "I've heard enough of this nonsense!" Merrick said as he turned towards Rikku. "You know what to do with people like him Rikku, take care of it!" Rikku then put her head up and looked at Merrick. "You can't be serious Merrick. He's my best friend and I'm not gonna hurt him." "Take care of this Rikku," Merrick said as he started becoming angry. "Send his mind to the shadow realm now or I will!"

Past Rikku turned her head toward Jon who now said nothing then turned back towards Merrick. "I have done everything you have asked but I won't hurt my best friend, and I won't let you hurt him either Merrick!" Just as past Rikku said this Merrick glared at Jon and raised his Millenium Rod at him. "If you won't send him to the shadow realm Rikku then I will. I'm the only friend you need!"

Just as Merricks power was about to send Jon to the shadow realm Rikku interviened. She had stepped in front of Jon shielding him from the blast that would have sent him to the shadow realm. Her Millemuium Band was glowing now and it was obvious she had used it to deflect the blast.

Merrick was angry now and knew this day he wouldn't win so he turned toward Rikku and said," We still have some unfinished business with your mother Rikku and we'll take care of it when this pest isn't around," he said as he turned and glared at Jon. "And we too have some unfinished business Jon, it's only a matter of time before I get rid of the one person standing in my way of controlling Rikku completely," Merrick had said in Jon's ear so Rikku couldn't hear, then he walked away. When he left Rikku looked into Jon's eyes and Jon said," This isn't you Rikku. I don't know what he did to change you but I'm going to find some way to help you defeat him!" Then he looked at her one last time and headed out the yard. Past Rikku then fell to the ground and began crying.

As the present Rikku watched this she began remebering as it happened before her eyes. She could only remember as much as she saw, then another light appeared and she found herself standing in the middle of Gala City Park. She then walked over to a tree and waited patiently for the next event of her memory to happen.................. :rolleyes:

Jon and Konner took the first plane they could and arrived in Egypt right as the sun started to rise in the East. Upon touch down, Jon and Konner went straight to the nearest car rental where they both rented Crotch Rockets and tore off in the direction of the temple of Ramses the Great. It was there that Jon felt they would find the remaining Items Konner was to retrieve. When they approached the temple, Jon felt a disturbing presence which confirmed Rik's suspicions. It was Alex and every passing second, Jon could feel the Millennium Seal regaining its original strength. Jon had warned Konner about Alex before they left for Egypt, but he still couldn't shake the fear that Konner didn't realize the true danger Alex presented. As they entered, they were engulfed in complete darkness. Jon pulled out the Millennium Rod and used it to light the passages. Once the Rod was activated, Jon saw the last thing in the world he wanted to see. There in the shadows revealed by the Millennium Rod stood Marrik and Alex who had been in waiting for Jon and Konner.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Konner! Go and finish what we came to do, I will take care of both of these guys. So Marrik, how did you get here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You couldn't possibly believe that my good-for-nothing father of mine could hold me forever did you? And my luck has just been growing. As you can see I found Alex, your old friend. He came to me with a proposition, if I fixed his Seal, he would fix you![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You're insane Marrik! There is no way you could fix his Seal! Alex, forget this futile fight and join us. I can not only fix your Seal, but I can infuse it with more power than ever! Plus, I can return to you Obelisk, only his power will be sealed and controled by you, not the way it was. Now come on Alex, stop doing this![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]It is no use Jon. It's like you said, I can't fix his Seal, but the Millennium Eye can! You see, I have been here for quite a while waiting for you, and had the time to find the duplicate Eye. I can see right into Alex's mind, and it is still corrupted by Obelisk, there is nothing you can do![/COLOR]

Konner saw Marik and Alex from behind as Jon dealt with them. Konner hadd more pressing matters deep inside the pyramid. Konner walked through a series of tunnels and finally found himsel facing yet another labyrinth.

[color=red]I'm getting tired of labyrinths. Gaia the Dragon Champion, Come Forth!. Guide me this path.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
Konner exited the mazed and called Gaia back ten minutes later. He looked up at a statue of the P{haroah and started getting to work.