OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forgotten Past [PG]

Guest Lexy

Konner had the lucky draw with Final Flame, Labyrinth Wall, Magical Labyrinth, Dain Keto, and Razor-Sharp Sword. Konner next drew Deepsea Warrior.

[color=green]My turn and I play 1 monster face-down and activate Dain Keto to raise my Life Points to 5000 and now, Final Flame, you lose 1000 Life Points.[/color]

[color=magenta]It's time to up the stakes. Let's go to the Shadow Realm. Now, I activate Dark MAgic Curtain. For half my life points, I can directly summon any monster in my deck. Come forth Dark Necrofear![/color]

[color=green]Now I draw. 'Graceful Charity, alright!' I play Graceful Charity and draw three cards. Nightmare Horse, Axe of Despair, and Jar of Greed. I discard two cards and play Nightmare Horse, equip him with Axe of Despair and set one Magic card. Attack my Horse! You lose 1500 LP's.[/color]

[color=magenta]Necrofear attack his face down card. Your sword is destroyed.[/color]

[color=green]Yes, but you activated his special abilities. First, when he is destroyed 1 monster is revived, and 2nd, I can bring back one magic card at a price of 500 LPs. Reveal my Labyrinths. [/color][color=black]A maze erupted from the playing field. [/color][color=green]Your move.[/color]

[color=magenta]My turn. Activate Gust. Say goodbye to you maze. Now, I activate "Traitor to the King". This card inflicts 400 points of direct damage for every monster you have on the field plus their combined attack points. [/color][color=black]Konner's LP dropped to1700. [/color][color=magenta]Oh yes, let me repay the favor to you. FINAL FLAME![/color]

[color=green]I won't lose. I can hardly stand but you won't beat me. MY TURN! [/color][color=black]As Konner put his hand on his deck to draw his next card, a white light blinded him and he felt like he was falling. [/color][color=green]Where am I?[/color]

[color=blue]In the Palace of the Legendary Dragons! Yo are one of the chosen ones, chosen to protect the World from a truely great evil. Pull the sword from Critias and Call his name, he will obey you.[/color]

[color=black]Konner and Yuri placed their hands on the sword ad pulled it out. Konner returned to the duel.[/color]

[color=magenta]I'm waiting.[/color]

[color=green]I play the Fang of Critias! You lose![/color][color=black] Bakura's LP's dropped to zero. [/color]

[color=#ff00ff]No, I failed you Master Dartz! I'm sorry. How did you get that Dragon![/color]

[color=green]No, not him. Not Dartz! NO![/color]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You're mind tricks won't work on me Jake! You saw exactly what I saw, and it was evidently an accident! So what did you prove other than I was right![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Obviously you weren't paying attention to all that was said Jon! You claimed you could have me killed before I got the chance to defeat you in a duel, and I guess you did just that. You purposely drove into that car Jon, and don't try to cover it up either![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You truly are insane! I did no such thing you fool! ANd why would I? After that wreck, me and Chris were hospitalized for weeks and never made it to the tournament![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well boo-hoo for you Wheeler. I was killed and all you care about is that you never made it to Duelist Kingdom? You truly are pathetic, which is why I will destroy you now! Finish up your turn, and don't think I forgot, you get two battle phases, so go already![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, I place one card face down, and then remove my Vampire Lord from play, thus summoning Vampire Genesis! Now Blue Eyes, attack his face down monster![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]HA! You activated Man Eater Bug, which destroys the Blue Eyes you took from me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I destroy it with Vampire Genesis! Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I play Graceful Charity and then discard two cards from my hand. Now I play Monster Reborn to bring my Dark Magician right back out of the Graveyard. I then equip him with Horn of the Unicorn bringing him to 3200 attack points. I place one card face down, then attack your Vampire Genesis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Reveal Magical Hats![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]A foolish move, here I can read your every actions Jon, so my Dark Magician attacks the hat on the far right, and low and behold there he is! So not only do you lose your last line of defense, but you also drop to 6850 life points Jon. Can you feel your victory slipping, cause I can. Now make your move![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I play Poison of the Old Man, which raises my life points to 8050. Then I place one monster face down and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I will start this off by playing Premature Burial to bring back Blue Eyes White Dragon in attack mode, then I attack your face down monster with the Dark Magician! But to finish my turn, I play Final Flame, bringing you to 6950, and no defense![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I guess all I can do is place one card face down and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]So, this is the legendary fight I have heard so much about Jon?! They say you fight 'til the very end and always seem to pull yourself out of a jam. But I guess I heard wrong, or else I'm just too much for you. Fine, I play White Dragon Ritual and sacrifice my Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand to summon Paladin of White Dragon. I then use his effect to automatically destroy your face down monster. Then I attack you directly with both Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon! That brings you down to 750 life points Jon. Looks like I am one attack away from beating you. HA!, I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I play Dark Hole to send all monsters to the graveyard. Then I play Mnster Reborn to bring out YOUR Dark Magician, then I play Polymerization to fuse him with my Buster Blader creating Dark Paladin. And since you sent two of your dragons to the graveyard, he gains a boosted 1000 attack points. You seem to have underestimated me just like the others.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]This isn't over yet Jon, he is fused so he can't attack giving me at least one more turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine, then take it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Thanks for such a powerful monster to take, for I place Kuriboh in attack mode, then play Creature Swap. We both choose one of our monsters and trade control with eachother, but since you and I only have one, then you know who I get. And since your monster is so much stronger than mine, I think I will win this hands down. This is it Jon, you have finally lost, and now I will take over your body once I leave this mind.[/COLOR]

[I][B]FLASH[/B][/I]

All of a sudden, a bright flash nearly made Jon fall backward as he was blinded by a brilliant radiance. When Jon next looked, he saw tow dragon statues in front of him made of crystal.

[COLOR=DarkBlue]Jon, you have been choosen as one of the three choosen duelist to control the almighty dragons once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What are you talking about Dark Magician Girl, and where am I?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkBlue]You are in a parallel universe where duel monsters are real. The game you hold so dear originated here where the monsters truly exist. Surely this isn't surprising to you Jon, the one who summons monsters to your world. Long ago there were these three dragons who were known as the ultimate monsters. A clash between them and the Great Leviathan locked them in these crystal chambers where they were to await the three choosen ones to come and remove the swords from their wounds. Now go Jon, remove the sword from Timaeus's eye and call his name so that he may once again aid you as Slifer does.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Here goes nothing. Come forth TIMAEUS![/COLOR]

[I][B]FLASH[/B][/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]This isn't over yet Jake, I play the Eye of Timaeus! and fuse him with the Dark Magician Girl in my hand. I present to you Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight! Then I use their special ability to resurect the Blue Eyes White Dragon and the Red Eyes Black Dragon from your graveyard. But I'm not done yet. I remove the Red-Eyes Black Dragon from play to summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon. Now I activate my Dragon Knight's other special ability, I sacrifice both dragons and take their attack points from YOUR life points. That comes to a grand total of 5400! [B]THIS DUEL IS OVER AND YOU LOSE JAKE![/B][/COLOR]

[color=green]Not possible, Dartz! Bakura, what does he want with me?[/color]

[color=magenta]He wants to feed your soul to the Great Beast Leviathan[/color].

[color=green]Why me? Why not Jon or Yugi?[/color]

[color=magenta]Ask him. Since you won, as we pacted, my milenium items.[/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=green]Bakura, tell Dartz I won't forget what he did. I will defeat him again.[/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=black]Konner caught himself in an alley with his motorcycle. But then, one of his cards started glowing. Konner swiped it out: The Fang Of Critias![/color]

[color=green]Another Dragon must have been awakened. I'm betting Jon. Yuri, Contact Rik and find out where he is. I'm going to the docks to meet Chris, I know Jon can handle himself.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=black]As Yuri dissappeared, Konner sped up and headed for the docks. He wasn't far and got there in no time flat.[/color]

[color=green]Now, to figure out where exactly He is. Milenium Ring, work your magic.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=black]Konner folowed the ring to an older dockhouse.[/color]

[color=green]Ok, this must be it. Dang, it's locked. Oh well, I'll just go through it.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=black]Konner jumped into the door, breaking it open, at the end of the building, he saw two people dueling. Konner jumped on a catwalk near them and watched the duel intently until a blue light flashed him and he was off in a memory.[/color]

[COLOR=Blue]Rikku tried to get up once but ended back up on the floor..it was obvious she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon...she was too weak...too exhausted....and to top it all off she felt as if she were floating on thin air, and that wasn't a good sign.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Come on!" Rikku thought to herself as she tried to get up one last time and managed to at least get to her feet. As she continued to breath heavely she slowly held onto the wall and pulled herself along. She wasn't going to stop now..not after she got this far..not yet![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]
Rikku slowly made her way through the maze and as she continued to walk she stopped to rub her eyes once or twice..her vision was getting blurry and it was starting to get hard to see. "Great, just what I needed," Rikku thought as she rubbed her eyes and opened them to a blurry scence. "I can barely see a thing," She said aloud as she then put her hand to her head and felt that she was burning up. "I have to get out of here," Rikku thought as she continued to feel her way down the path using the wall. Although she could barely see she continued her path knowing this path would take her to Jon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]As she slowly continued on she began to hear voices until she sensed someone ahead of her. Rikku stopped and listnened intently...all was quite for a couple of seconds until a guy's voice said,"Where do you think your going?" Rikku strained her eyes to see who he was but couldn't...her vision was too blurry. "What do you want?" Rikku asked hoping that it wasn't a fight the guy was looking for because she could barely stand as it was...let alone fight him physically or even in a duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]
The guy began to laugh as if Rikku should have known the answer. "Your funny you know that," he said as she heard him take a couple of steps forward so she took a few back. "I'm here to kill you...like the master orders," he said as he regained his serious tone. "And it doesn't look like anyone is going to come and save you...but don't worry I'll give Jon my condolences," he said as he laughed again while taking some more steps toward her. "It's a shame though..such a pretty girl like you has to die but can't say you don't deserve it...that's what happens when you mess with the wrong people," he said. "But don't worry once your dead Jon will soon join you because he will be next," he said as he grabbed for Rikku and his hands wrapped around her throat leaving her gasping for air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]
"Now would be a perfect time for a rescue," Rikku thought as she fought for her last breath..................[/COLOR]

After the dust had settled from Jon's attacks, he found the spot Jake had stood in vacated seemingly leaving Jon alone.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Jon, you don't think i would have bailed on you like that do ya? We're friends dude and nothing can change that. Look mann, that duel showed me the true you, and no way could a duelist like that have wanted to have blood on his hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But you're wrong Jake, I do want blood, the blood of those doing this to my prcious Rikku. They will pay for what they're doing to her, and I will see to that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Then let me help you out Jon, it's the least I can what with slowing you down and condemning you for a murder you never commited.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I would love your help man, let's get going.[/COLOR]

Jon followed Jake through the various twists and turns of the maze until they finally got to a clearing. Up ahead of them Jon saw two figures in what appeared to be a struggle. As he got nearer, Jon realized that the one on the losing side was the one he swore to protect.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]LEAVE HER ALONE NOW! YOUR MIND GAMES HAVE WORN ON AND I AM GETTING TIRED OF ALL THIS CRAP! NOW UNHAND HER AND I JUST MIGHT CONSIDER LETTING YOU LIVE ANOTHER DAY![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Aw Jon, I wasn't expecting you so soon. And Jake, a surprise to see you here. Did you forget our little agreemenet? You take of Jon, and we return you to the life you should have had all along. But I guess Jon was too much for you right? Don't worry, I can handle him and Rikku here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, I WARNED YOU ONCE, NOW IF YOUD DON'T UNHAND HERE THIS INSTANT, I WILL FINISH YOU OFF PIECE BY PIECE![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]That sounds like a challenge Guardian, well then, I accept![/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange]Stop there Valen! The time will come to take the Guardian down, but not now. They have both been weakened, and she has been troubled with the lies of her past. That will do for now. Leave and rejoin the others, we have the Guardians Apprentices both right where we want them, now go and help take them out![/COLOR]

In a flash Valen left leaving Rikku, Jon and Jake alone. Jon quickly ran over and embraced his wife checking to see if any immediate care need to be taken. Then he looked over to Jake thanking him for his help, 'cause if it hadn't been for Jake, Jon would have never gotten there in time.

[COLOR=DarkRed]I am just sorry for the delay and pain I caused you Jon. You once called me friend, and I betrayed that for a second chance. I deserve my fate, to forever be gone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look Jake, there may be a way to save you this time, but I need time to figure it out, so until then, let me impart you with a gift, it is the least I can do for you helping to save my Rikku here.[/COLOR]

With that, Jon harnessed whatever power he could from the Pyramid of Light and sent Jake off to the Shadow Realm, where he would be able to survive until Jon could figure a more permanent solution.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Rikku, your mind is inhibiting the powers of the Pyramid, and I can't get back to Rik in my own body without your help. I need you to use whatever strength you have left and send us both back. Then you can tell me everything and together we will stop this new evil among us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Rikku held onto Jon for a little longer because she was so happy to see him. He had saved her from Valen and now it was her turn to get them out of her mind..she was the only one who could do it and if she didn't they would be stuck there forever.[/COLOR]

They finally let go of each other as Jon said,"Okay Rikku..you're the only one who can get us out of here, so you have to gather any strenghth you have and try to release us," Jon said as Rikku shook her head yes. "You know this is your mind Rikku and no matter what those other people who were here told u..ur the one with the real power here..you're in control."

[COLOR=Blue]Rikku thought about this and realized Jon was right..this was her mind and she was the one truly in control no matter how hopeless her situation seemed. Rikku took a deep breath then closed her eyes as she concentrated the rest of her energy on trying to get both her and Jon out of her mind. Jon looked at Rikku as she concentrated and a few moments later a door appeared.[/COLOR]

Rikku then opened her eyes and smiled at Jon..."I think this is our way out," she said as they both headed toward the door and headed out......

[COLOR=Blue]A few moments later Rikku came to and slowly opened her eyes. She put her hand to her head that was throbbing with a killer headache. Rikku then looked around and saw that she was in the hospital. "Jon," Rikku thought as she looked around but didn't see him. "He must be somewhere else," Rikku thought as she laid back down. She was way too tired to even move..right now all she wanted was to sleep then when she was rested her and Jon would talk about what happened. But the only thing that nagged at her mind was what that girl in her mind said..about Jon not being able to forgive her once he found out what she did..but deep down Rikku knew that Jon wouldn't want to dwell on the past but on their future.........[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house Jon finally woke up in his own body. He stood up and bumped is head on the top shelf of the closet as he realized he had locked himself in there. After almost breaking the door down Jon finally got out and headed over to the hospital to go see Rikku.....................

[font=Verdana][size=2]Konner saw blackness, then a shining light. There was a water dome with two people in it, inside a strange marking on the floor. The tall, white-haired man spoke as the teen drew a card. THey were playing duel monsters![/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=red]You are the spirit of Atlantis, the one who protects this world from evil. If you lose, this Orichalchos will lock your soul away in the Orb.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=blue]I won't lose! I play Legendary Ocean and Deepsea Warrior. I now attack your LP's directly for 1100 points with my Raging Flame Sprite. You only have 1800 LP's left to be wiped out next turn, while I have 2300.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=black]The teen looked farmiiar with short-spiked blue hair and a white robe on. Now there was only one monster on the field, on the teen's side, but magic/trap zones were full.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=blue]I play Monster Reborn to bring back Deepsea Warrior and activate Magician of Faith to Bring Back Monster Reborn to bring back Aqua Mador. Now, I sacrifice these to Bring out. Mosture Creature, destroying your magic and traps.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=red]MY TURN! I play Pot of Greed. Now I play [/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ouch! Man that hurt![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Welcome back Jon, glad you made it out of there, at all. You had me worried that we would never reunite again. What happened in there anyway?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Let's make it easier on the both of shall we? Just look through my mind, it's the first thing you run into.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Here I go. Be back soon.[/COLOR]

*[I]DING_DONG[/I]*

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Now who could that be?[/COLOR]

Jon unlocked the closet and answered the door to find a strange man looking in through the window.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Can I help you!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Mr. Wheeler?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah, what do you want?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Oh, I'm sorry, did I come at a bad time?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]o, my bad dude, sorry. I've been having a rough time lately. How may I help you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I was your uncle's lawyer. I'm from Paradice Law Firms and Associates. I am afraid I have bad news for you Mr. WHeeler. May I come in?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sure, here can I get you a drink?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]No, thank you. Here's the deal sir. Your dear uncle was a client of mine, and a friend to boot. But a terrible accident happened the other day, and we found him in his apartment, killed. Appearantly someone had it in for your uncle, and we were unable to protect him. But he did leave something for you in his will. He was working on some deep cover research and found this card hidden deep in the ruins of an ancient temple. We were unable to discover its meaning, but it as left to you none the less. So Mr. Wheeler, by delivering this card to you, I have completed your Uncle's will, and must now go. But don't let go of that card, it could mean life or death in the end. Goodbye Mr. Wheeler.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]That was wierd![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Oh, you're back I see. Did you get caught up Rik?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Yeah, hey what is the card he gave you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't know, it's a spell card it looks like. It has a green circle with writing on it, and all these lines cutting through it. wonder what it does?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I don't know, but we should wait before using it. In the meantime, I suggest we stick with the Pyramid of Light card until we can fully examine this card. In the meantime, let's get back to Rikku, then find Chris and see if Konner arrived yet.[/COLOR]

Jon and Rik left the house and went to the hospital to see how Rikku was doing. It was a wonder Jon didn't have to go there for himself. All the fighting he did in Rikku's mind nearly killed him, but once he was back in his own mind and body, Jon's strength seemed to return to him quicker. Yet he was still weak, and could not afford another run in just yet.

OOC: Hey all, sorry about the delay between posts. I've been kinda busy. But anyways, here ya go! Careful, it's a long one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Navy]I'll admit, I didn't expect that little move apprentice. But don't think this is over, you haven't won yet. And I still have a trick or two up my sleeve![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]There you go underestimating me again, well we'll just have to see how good you realy are. And you'll have to be good to pull yourself outa this one.

I flip my face down monster to reveal luster dragon! Which I will use to attack your life points directly, bringing you down to 2100. But that's not all! I then play hayabusa knight who's attack is 1000.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Such a pathetic card, why would you even have that in your deck?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]He may not be strong but with his special ability I can attack twice this round. Which brings you to 100 life points.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You wretched little twerp! You're going to pay for that![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Whatever you say. I place one card face down, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I will now use another monster reborn to bring back my dark magician who I then equip with megamorph, doubling his attack strength. Bringing him to 5000 attack points! and the beuty is that since you brought my life points down to 100 theres no way that you can reverse the effect![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Maybe, but at the same time you just insured that you can't increase your life points either.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]It doesn't matter I don't need them, my dark magician is invincible![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You should know better than to rely on one single card. Especialy after what I did to you just a minute ago. Now finnish your turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Very well, since I can't attack this turn, I will place two cards face down, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I will sacrifice my two cards to bring out my Red Eyes Black Dragon! Then I will place two cards face down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Ha! You call that a strategy? Your pathetic little red eyes is nothing compared to my magician![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Power isn't everything you know. I flip one of my face down cards to reveal awords of revealing light! I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Just delaying the inevitable, how sad. Fine, since I can't attack for the next three turns I'll just draw and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I'll place one card face down, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You only get three turns to survive, and you're going to waste them? Well it looks like I realy was right. You are just delaying the inevitable, and you know it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Just move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Alright, I'll play this card which lets me see one of your face down cards. And if it's a trap then it is destroyed. Gee which one should I chose? I'll pick the one you just placed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Very well then. You've destroyed my magic cylinders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]That was your master plan? Sending my own attack back at me? Realy apprentice, I'm disapointed in you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]To tell the truth I never realy expected that to work. But hey, no harm in trying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You won't be so cocky when I relieve you of your soul. Make your move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Alright, I place monster face down. Then I play card destruction. We now throw out our entire hands and replace them with the same amount from our decks. I then flip my face down monster revealing magician of faith. I then use her ability to bring back one magic card from my grave yard to my hand. I chose card destruction, which I then use once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]And what exactly was that supposed to accomplish?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You'll just have to wait and see.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I think you're just being desperate. You know you can't win, so you're foolishly searching for something that can save you. Pathetic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]If you say so. I then play poison of the old man, increasing my life points to 5200. Your move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well, since I can destroy you on my next turn, I'll just be nice. I end my turn. You should savor your last moments.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Oh will you just shut up already, that's getting realy anoying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Careful you might make a mistake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Not likely. I'll bring out my Luster dragon, which I then sacrifice along with my magician of faith to bring out my red eyes black dragon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Two red eyes black dragons? I was unaware you posessed a second. Not that it realy matters, even if you mannaged to combine both of their attacks into one it wouldn't be enough to destroy my dark magician![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I'm not done yet, you arrogant fool. I then play Monster reborn![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Oh what pathetic creature are you planning to summon out of your graveyard now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Who said anything about my graveyard? I use it to bring red eyes black dragon from your graveyard![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What? How could you have possibly drawn that from my graveyard? I never used it... Unless... You planned this! That's why you used card destruction twice in a row![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, I'll admit, it was quite a risk. But it paid off in the end.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]But how could you have known that I woud have a red eyes in my deck?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You said it yourself. You have an exact replica of Jon's deck. I know his deck inside and out. What kind of friend, or duelist for that matter, would I be if I didn't know that. I've known him for years![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well, I'll admit that was a surprising tactic. But it doesn't matter. You still don't have the power to destroy my magician. You may have caught me by surprise, but you won't beat me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]It's your turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well it seems you've finaly accepted your fate. That's good since you can't do anything about it. Now my dark magician! Attack his red eyes![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Not so fast! I activate my wall of revealing light![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What?! What does that do?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]By paying lifepoints in intervals of 1000 I can stop any monster that has an attack less than or equal to that number from attacking. And I'll pay 5000 life points, the exact number of attack points of your dark magician![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]No! I can't believe you stopped my magician's attack![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Too bad for you. If only you'd had even 1 more attack point, I'd be in trouble.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]It doesn't matter, I have plenty of cards in my deck to get rid of that wretched card.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, but are any of them in your hand?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Ugh! Fine I'll end my turn! But it doesn't matter anyways, none of your monster's are strong enough to get past mu magician. And as long as he's on the field, my life points are safe![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Sorry to burst your bubble, but these three dragons are all I need to finnish you off. Heh. You know, I've always liked dragons. That's why I based my deck on them. And I guess it was fate that my yami turned out to be a dragon too. And it looks like these little guys are gonna save my butt again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Can the speach, you can't do anything with those worthless creatures.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]That's where you're wrong. Now I'll play this card![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What's that?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]It's called Delta Attacker. When I have three monsters of the same name on my side of the field at the same time, I can activate this card to attack your life points directly with all three![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]No! No, you can't![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yes I can. Go Red eyes! Finnish him off![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Noooooooo![/COLOR]

And enourmous blast of energy scorched the entire room as the combined attacks of the three red eyes struck Lance directly. The eruption filled the room with a brilliant light and an earth-shattering explosion.

As the dust finnaly settled, the room returned to the way it was. Leaving the two alone in the warehouse once again.

[COLOR=Red]And that's the duel. You lose, by over 7100 life points![/COLOR]

Rikku was sleeping for quite some time in the hospital and still was by the time Jon got there. Jon had just left the front desk and was outside her room when a doctor who was tending to her while she was in her coma like state walked up to him.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Are you a relative of this young lady?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"No, I'm her husband"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Oh well it's good you got here. She's been in a coma like state for quite some time but it seems that she regained consciousness a while ago and has been sleeping for quite some time. If I do say so myself she is a lucky young girl...in most cases like that they never wake up!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Yeah she's a strong one," Jon said as he glanced over at her room then looked back at the doctor..."so everythings okay?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Yes, your wife should be just fine..she just needs to rest for a while and take it easy. Well I must get going now..I have other patients to tend to."[/COLOR]

And with that said the doctor left and Jon entered the room and sat down beside Rikku's bed. He then held her hand in his and laid his head down on the side of her bed. To Jon it sure felt good to be back in his own body but as long as he had some time to rest he might as well take advantage of it....it was only a matter of time before he had to be back fighting the evil out there and he would need all his strength. Jon then yawned and fell asleep beside Rikku's bed..........................

OOC: Hey sry it's short..but I have to go study still and it's getting later :D

Konner felt a tug.

[color=blue]Konner, I've recieved word that Jon is back in the real world.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=green]Good, where is he?[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=blue]At the hospital with Rikku, recovering from their trips.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=green]You see that? That kid, he said he was the spirit of the ancient City Atlantis. He looked just like me.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=blue]Perhaps that's why they wanted to lure you here and take your soul.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=green]Yes, it all makes sense now. And I got some millenuium items and research done.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=black]The vision faded and konner was returned to the warehouse at the docks. One of the duelist was gone. [/color]

[color=green]Hey, you. Are you Jon's Apprentice, Chris?[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=red]Yes, why?[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=black]Konner jumped down as Yuri appeared next to him.[/color]

[color=green]My name is Konner. This is my Yami Yuri. We know why you came here. We're here to help Jon. He is out of the shadow realm and requests your presence at the hospital.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=red]So, Rikku's doing better.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=green]Yes. We'd better get going. I can take us there with this. Dimensionhole![/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=black]Konner and Chris walked through it and fell onto the hospital's roof. They used to elevator and rode to the floor Rikku's room was on.[/color]

[color=red]Jon! Is she okay?[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=darkorange]Yes, she's doing better. Thank you Chris. You too, Konner.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00][/color]
[color=green]It was that obvious, huh Jon?[/color]

[COLOR=Green]Rikku finally woke up after a long needed rest and felt alot better. She stretched her arms as she looked around to see if Jon was there and spotted him outside talking to Konner and Chris when a nurse entered the room.[/COLOR]

"And how are you feeling this morning Rikku? You seem to be doing alot better," the nurse said as she looked at the monitors. "Yeah I feel better," Rikku replied as the nurse did her last checks.....

[COLOR=Green]"Jon Rikku would like to see you," the nurse told him as she entered the hallway. Jon then told the others he would be back soon and headed into the room where Rikku waited for him.[/COLOR]

When he got in the room Rikku was now sitting up and she did look much better. "So you feel up to talking?" Jon asked her as she smiled and shook her head yeah. "So what happened with you while we were in your head? What did they do to you?" Jon asked as he sat at the end of the bed and she began to talk.

[COLOR=Green]"It's not what they did to me," Rikku said. "It's what I did to myself..you know Jon they wouldn't have been able to do what they did if I didn't always lockup all my feelings and bad memories of the past. If you think about it I really did it to myself," Rikku said as Jon then placed his hand in hers and said," Rikku you.." "No..wait...let me finish," Rikku said as she cut Jon off.[/COLOR]

"Okay while I was "confronting myself" I remembered alot of stuff I've kept locked away for a long time. Like when I was trying to get rid of my mother..and concocting a plan with Merrick to kill you," she said as she looked at Jon's face to see if his expression changed when she said that, and it didnt', she still saw the love in his eyes for her.

[COLOR=Green]"Remember that day...when Merrick knocked you out..well we were going to send you to the shadow realm," Rikku siad. "Oh yeah..so you two were trying to kill me," Jon joked. "Look Rikku that's all in the past now..it doesn't matter. All I know now is stopping this evil from destroying the world and concentrating on our future together," he said as he smiled at her and they hugged.[/COLOR]

Jon and Rikku had finished talking and now Chris and Konner were also in the room. "So guys what's been going on with u two?" Rikku asked. "What's our next move?"..................

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkGreen]I say we track down these guys trying to kill us. Make them talk, then take them out![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]HAHAHA! So this was the guy to replace me Jon?! He seems kinda rash don't you think?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Calm down Konner, he's my best friend, and the best candidate. He may seem rash, but he gets the job done.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]So is that the plan then Jon? We're gonna track down all these guys and get to the bottom of this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No, we are gonna go and figure this all out. You are to stay here were the doctors can keep their eyes on you and make sure you get the rest you need.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What?! I don't think so Jon. We almost lost eachother once, I won't risk it again. I am going with you guys and there is no stopping me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]She has a point there Jon, besides, we can't possibly get this done without all the help we can get.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Hey! He said something inteligent for once! Hehe, think about this Jon. We leave and she is here alone, they come and get here, we are too far to do anything. They got to her once, what's stopping them from doing it again? So we take her with us and you can keep your eye on her. Make sure she's safe and all that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Or what if you "left" me here alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What are you implyig hunny?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You guys pretend to leave me here alone, these guys think I'm defenseless so they come to take me out again. Then you three step in from the room next door and take them out instead. We can set a trap for them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]And you're the bait? I don't think so! It may be a smart idea, but you are not going to be placed in a situation like that. New plan![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]It's the only way Jon, we have to set a trap. I am all for hunting these suckers down, but the odds of finding any of them aren't good Jon. We need to set a trap for them. Rikku is the only way. They want her real bad, Jon. Perhaps so bad they will totally miss the trap all together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I like Rikku Jon, but I'm with them. We need to do this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine, but we are not using Rikku.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]But she's the one they want, they aren't gonna even consider risking a trap for me or Chris, even if it was both of us knocked unconcious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No, but there is someone else they will go after. I will be the bait. We are gonna check Rikku out of here, you two will then rough me up, bring me back in here and claim I was mugged. We will check me in and that will be the trap. So let's get this over with guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Alright Jon," the guys said as they finally agreed to his plan. They knew that arguing to use Rikku as the bait was useless and this was better than nothing. "Alright then the first thing to do is to sign Rikku out of here," Chris said as Jon shook his head and then headed out to the front desk. "I'll be right back," Jon said to Rikku as he left the room.[/COLOR]

Rikku still sat up in the bed with Konner and Chris in the room when she had a bad feeling about something she had forgotten. "Hey guys could you wait outside while I get dressed," Rikku asked nicely as they agreed and left the room. Rikku did get out of bed and get dressed as she thought about what is was she was forgetting..or about who.

[COLOR=Blue]"Ethan," Rikku finally remembered. "Back in her head she had been given the impression that something bad had been done to Ethan. "I have to find my brother," Rikku thought as her bad feeling worsened. Since they were little they had always had some sort of connection, being twins and all, and they always had a hint when the other was in trouble or something bad had happened. And now Rikku's conscious was telling her that Ethan was in danger.[/COLOR]

"We haven't been in contact with the others in Domino City for a long time. I don't even know how my brothers been. "I need to go back to Domino City and see him, soon," Rikku thought as she finished getting dressed and left the room. As she expected Konner and Chris were out there waiting and Jon was coming back up. "I should really tell Jon my plans," Rikku thought. "But if he knew I was leaving he would be worried about me and their plans here might not go as well and he might get hurt," Rikku thought as Jon walked up to her and noticed her confused state.

[COLOR=Blue]"What's wrong Rikku..what's on your mind?" Jon asked as she thought of what to say........................[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkGreen]JON! You need to get in here now we have a problem![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What is it Chris?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Appearantly we didn't keep a good eye on security. Seems as though one of the nurses was a spy so to say and has tipped off our friends about our plan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Impossible, you must be mistaken.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Nope, here they come Jon, storming down the hall at the end of the building.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then that means you need to take the stairs on the other side Rikku. Now go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I don't think so, I'm staying right here Jon, this could be the end of you three. And what could I do without you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Don't be ridiculous, no one can best us, especially when we three work together. NOW GO! And remember, I Love You![/COLOR]

Jon and Rikku embraced eachother and kissed eachother goodbye before Rikku tore off down the hall.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Okay guys the plan is simple this time, Chris, you head them off and take the first guy, Konner, you take the second one and leave the two hooded guys for me. Then we will regroup at elevator and head to the roof top as a group. They should then proceed to follow us where we will then take out the last three together as a team. Now they may out number us for the time being, but work together and we reign triumphant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]"Reign triumphant"?! Who says that anymore?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]You know Jon, I love it when you keep the plans "simple". For some reason I always get to go first. You know I wish we could go to war together and I would even have you be the General. Aw, I can see it all now; "Okay guys, we're gonna keep nice and simple this time. Chris, you go first and draw all the heavy fire your way, then I will slip in behind (away from the firing) and take them out." Yep, I love it when you keep things "[I]simple[/I]"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You know me all too well Chris. Now we have little time, so let's get to it, I'll catch ya on the flip side and Chris, I send you first, 'cause I know you can handle it. Now let's get to it guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I love it when Jon get's all Hogan's Hero on us.[/COLOR]

WIth that the group disbanded to take on the seven approaching men who threatened not only them, but humanity as well.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rikku continued down the hall towards the stairs all the while hoping the guys would be okay. She continued to run until she reached the stairway door and went through, but she didn't get a chance to shut the door before she heard it slam behind her. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum]"Remember me," a familiar voice said as Rikku turned around to see the same girls that was messing with her head before. "You know we really have to stop meeting like this..people might start getting suspicious," she said as she smiled. Rikku took a step backwards towards the stairs as the girl took a step forward. "You know what is is with the backing up when I walk forward thing..your brother did it and it didn't really help him much," she said suspiciously..."Now watch it Rikku, you might fall if your not careful," she said as she lunged towards Rikku and pushed her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rikku grabbed the girl as she fell backwards causing them both to go tumbling down the steps. Rikku landed hard on her back and felt a trickle of blood on her lip, but got up as quickly as she could to make a run for it. As she ran down the next flight of stairs she felt cold hands on her back. The girl pushed Rikku once more but this time Rikku grabbed the railing and didn't fall. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum]"I'm really getting tired of this," Rikku thought as she turned around and grabbed the girl's hand and this time sent her tumbling down the steps. "Catch you later," Rikku said as she left her lying on the ground and continued down the steps. Rikku finally made it to the door that led outside and waisted no time in leaving. She ran out onto the lawn and looked up at the hospital. "Be careful Jon," Rikku thought as she looked away from the hospital and continued on her way.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum]"I have to get back to Domino City," Rikku thought as she searched through her and Jon's room for her cell phone and some keys. "Got it", she said as she was about to head out but caught a glimpse of something outside the window. "Well that isn't good," she said to herself as she saw about five people, in dark hooded capes, coming up to the house. "I guess that's my q," she said as she headed out the room and out the back door. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rikku went to the garage when she got outside and pulled out her motorcycle. she then got on and left before the guys in the hooded capes could greet her. She didn't have time for them right now..she had a bad feeling that something had happened to her brother, and it wasn't good........[/COLOR]