OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forgotten Past [PG]

Guest Lexy

"Well, I guess it's up to us to plan the wedding," Rikku said to Mai and Tea. "So let's get started."

THREE WEEKS LATER.....

"Tomorrow's the big day," Mai said to Rikku as they walked down the street and headed back to Rikku's house. "Are you nervous?"Mai asked. "Yeah," Rikku said as she glanced over at Mai. "But it'll be okay," Rikku said as she thought of her and Jon. When Rikku and Mai entered the house they saw Jon, Yugi,Tea,and the others there. "So everythings set?" Jon asked as Rikku walked over to him and sat down next to him on the couch. "Yeah," she replied as she smiled brightly.

Everyone stayed talking about the wedding for a couple of hours until Rikku's dad came into the room and said,"It's getting late, don't you think the bride should get her beauty sleep," he said as he smiled. "Alright, we'll go," Jon said as she stood up and everyone headed towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said to Rikku as he gave her a goodbye kiss and everyone left. :smooch:

The next day Mai and Tea came over Rikku's house early to help her get ready for her wedding. When Rikku's dad opened the door her said that Rikku was upstairs in her room. "Okay get up sleeping beauty," Mai said as she pulled the covers from over top of Rikku and pulled her out the bed. "All right already, I'm up", Rikku said as she stretched her arms and got up off the floor. A couple of hours later everyone was at the church that they were to be married at and Rikku had on her wedding dress and was standing in front of a mirror when there was a knock at her door. "Come in,"Rikku said. Rikku's dad walked up behind her and said," You look beautiful. And it's time to go, everyone's waiting for you," he said as she turned away from the mirror and headed out......... :)

"Do you Jon take Rikku to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward till death do you part?" the minister asked. "I do," Jon replied as he slipped a ring on Rikku's finger. "And do you Rikku take Jon to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward till death do you part?" "I do," Rikku said as she slipped a ring on Jon's finger and looked him in the eyes. "I now pronounce you husband and wife ,you may know kiss your bride," the minister said as Jon and Rikku kissed and everyone stood up and clapped. "So where are we going for our hunny moon?" Rikku asked Jon as they stepped down from the alter. "It's a surprise," he said as he picked her up and carried her out................................................................... :love:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon carried Rikku out of the chruch and into the awaiting limo Kaiba had sent as a present. They then headed to the airport and boarded a private jet, again sent by Kaiba. After a couple hours of flying, the plane finally landed in Atlantis, a major hotel resort deep in the Bahamas. They quickly checked into their hotel room, and changed into their comfortable clothes, and started to stroll around the island.. On their walk, Jon noticed a duel taking place off to the side of the path.

[COLOR=Red]So this is your idea of a romantic getaway Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Of course not. I had no idea their would be any duels on this island. It's not exactly the biggest tour spot for duelists. Which is why I choose it. I was hoping to hide from the dueling world for a while.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I know Jon, I was just playin' with ya! But it wouldn't hurt to watch how good they are here.[/COLOR]

Jon and Rikku walked over and watched as the two duelists fought eachother with all they had. It took about 30 minutes, but the duel finally ended leaving Jon and Rikku no more impressed than when they were forced to watch Weevil Underwood duel in a tournament.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]See Rikku you are perfectly safe here. There is no way these duelists would be able to tear my attention away from you. Besides, they are amatuers at the best.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Oh yeah boy! Come over here and I'll teach you who the amatuer is![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have no interest in wasting any of my honeymoon dueling you. Now go away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Come on sweety, that is no way to make friends. And I know how much you love to prove yourself. Now get out there and duel. Here, I slipped your duel disk into my backpack, and just think, afterwards we can go back to the hotel room and celebrate your victory.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then knave, I will accept your futile challenge. Now let's get this over with, LET'S DUEL! I will start things off here![/COLOR]

Both of them inserted their decks into the disk and waited as the projectors shot off and they were given 4000 life points. Jon then drew his first six cards which contained; Baby Dragon, Dian Keto the Cure Master, Dark Magician, Return From Different Dimmension, Graceful Charity and Bottomless Trap Hole.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I start by playing one card face down, and then playing Graceful Charity.[/COLOR] [I]Drew Dark Magician Girl, Celtic Guardian and Dragged Down to the Grave.[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I keep one card and discard Celtic Guardian and Dark Magician Girl to the graveyard. I then play one monster face down in defense position to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]If you discard her so early, I can only assume you plan to use Monster Reborn, but no matter, I will lay one card face down and then summon The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave to attack you face down monster, then end my turn.[/COLOR]

Baby Dragon revealed itself only to shatter into millions of pixels.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Congratulations boy, you destroyed my dragon before I could attack, oh well, it won't happen again. But for now I play Dragged Down to the Grave. [/COLOR][I]Jon selected Seiyaryu and discarded him.[/I]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Foolish move Wheeler, for now I can discard your Dark Magician and take care of that![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I have no choice but to play the card I just drew, Soul Release, for if my monsters were sent to the Graveyard before they could even be summoned, then they are no good to me now. Well not until I play my face down card that is. I reveal Return From the Different Dimmension. This let's me bring back all monsters removed from play for one turn, like my Baby Dragon and Celtic Guardian. But I also bring back my two Magicians, but don't worry yourself over them, I now sacrifice them anyway. That is in order to summon the Sorcerer of Dark Magic. Now Celtic Guardian attack his dragon! Then Baby Dragon, attack him directly, and of course me Sorcerer, finish him off NOW![/COLOR]

The stranger's life points shot down to zero and the Duel Disks shut down as Jon went over to collect his card, the trend set by the Domino City Tournament. Jon looked through the deck and was surprised to see it full of Dragon monsters. He then took the only non-Dragon monster the guy had, Buster Blader.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You fight well my friend, let me ask you, what was your face down card? I couldn't help but notice you didn't use it all when I attacked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]If you must know, it was the Flute of Summoning Dragon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I figured so Chris. Other than me, you are the only duelist I know who would eb crazy enough to bluff with a magic card.[/COLOR]

The stranger looked up and uncovered his head pushing the hood of his cape behind him.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]How did you know it was me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Simple, you are the only one left wo calls me Wheeler. Well since Joey became a famous duelist anyway. That and I could sense your cockiness.[/COLOR]

Rikku came over and kissed Jon to congratulate him for his quick victory and Jon introduced her to his best friend, Chris. Then they invited him back to their room and filled him in on all that had happened since he last saw Jon. Jon then invited him to join back up with them at Rikku's house the next week, after the honey moon, and promised to introduce him to Kaiba, Joey, Mai, Tea, Tristan, Serrenity, Mokuba, Duke, and of course Yugi. He also had Chris think about a life time opportunity to become one Jon's second Apprentice. After that, Chris left to ponder the offer, and Jon and Rikku returned to their honey moon. A call came in a hour later for Rikku.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey Rikku, some one out there recognized you and is challenging you in a duel, it's up to you, but here is the phone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Hello?.......[/COLOR]

"My name is Alexia," the voice on the other end of the phone said to Rikku. "And I challenge you to a duel!" "What makes you think I would want to duel you? What makes you think your any better than any other amatuer duelist and I would want to waste my time dueling you?" Rikku asked.

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone and then Alexia said,"Let's just say I may have something you would want and if you wish to get it back you better meet me on the south side of the island on the beach tonight at midnight...." then there was a click.

"That was wierd," Rikku said to Jon as she hung up the phone and walked over to him. "What happened, what did she say?" Jon asked curiously. "She said her name was Alexia and that she had something I wanted and if I wished to get it back that I should meet her on the south side of the island tonight at midnight for a duel." "Do you have any idea of what she could have of yours that would be that important?" Jon asked.

Rikku thought about it for a moment and said," No but I'ma find out," she said as she put her arms around Jon and said,"What a romatic honeymoon this is turning out to be!" Then they both smiled and went to get something to eat.

"Ready to go hunny?" Jon asked as he walked over to the door. "Yeah," Rikku said as she caught up to him and they headed out. It was now 11:50pm as they headed toward the south end of the island.

When they got there they saw no one at first until a tall figure emerged from the shadows and headed towards them, though Rikku quickly noticed someone following behind the figure......................... :confuse2:

• 2 weeks later...
"[COLOR=Blue]Apprentice?[/COLOR]" Chris thought to himself.

After the duel with Jon Chris had gone back to his hotel room on the other side of the island. Where he sat contemplating Jon's offer.

"[COLOR=Blue]Jon has always been a better duelist, ofcouse, that's why he's the ultimate guardian, but he had never beaten me that easily. Has he realy progressed that far in the short time that we've been apart? But then again, I was trying a new strategy... yes that must be it, he still might have beaten me, but at least I wouldn't have looked like such a novice.[/COLOR]"

Chris got up and walked to the sliding glass door, leading to the balcony of his room.

"[COLOR=Blue]And if I go see him at his new home, then mabee I can get a rematch out of him. Then I can show him my true abilities. Though I'm not quite sure yet if I'm ready to be an aprentice to the ultimate gueardian... But then again he said he'd introduce me to Yugi. And who am I to say no to a chance to meet and mabee duel the most famous duelist in the world?[/COLOR]"

A sly grin crossed Chris' face as he made his final decision.

"[COLOR=Blue]Then it's settled.[/COLOR]" He said with a chuckle. And at the top of his lungs he called out into the moonlit sky, "[COLOR=Blue]You hear that Jon?! I'm comin' for a rematch! And you'd better not think I'll be so easy this time![/COLOR]"

Jon watched with Rikku as the two people emerged from the shadows.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I hope you know them sweetie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]The first one is familiar to me, but not the second one. I wonder who he is.[/COLOR]

Jon stared intently at the second shadow who seemed to stop when he saw him and then began to receed into the darkness at a quick pace.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Oh no you don't! Rikku take care of this duel, I will be right back. I have to see why our new friend is in such a hurry.[/COLOR]

Jon tore off after the person running from him and just barely caught up when he noticed a very distinct feature about him. He was dressed in what appeared to be ancient clothes dating back to the pharoah's reign of Egypt. Unless Jon was mistaken, this was a guard of some sort, but not the kind Jon was. More like the guard of a tomb or something like it. Either way, he was obviously not a local of the island. Jon was just about to talk to him when in a flash of black and purple smoke, he vanished leaving Jon dazed and confused, and with no choice but to watch his wife's duel, while trying to figure out what he had just seen. By the time he returned, they were just starting the duel, and no one had lost life points.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Just start hunny?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yep, you're just in time. Who was that guy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have no idea, but I have a feeling that when this honey moon is over, we have an unintentionsl trip to Egypt in our future. But anyway, do you know what she has that you want?[/COLOR]

OOC: Finally got my computer up and running!!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexia?" Rikku said aloud as the two figures approached. "So I see you came,"Alexia said as she emerged from the shadows. "Alright then, let's get on with the duel. I want to see how good you truly are!" Alexia said with excitement.
"Wait a second," Rikku said. "You said that you would have something I would want back and if I wished to get it back that I would have to duel you for it,well what is it? Don't you think I would need to know what it is I'm dueling for?" Rikku said as she anxiously waited for an answer.

Alexia laughed and said,"Rikku I'm not going to tell you what it is I have of yours but let's just say you better duel as if your life depended on it! Now no more wasting time! Let the duel begin!" Alexia said as she activated her duel disk. Rikku glanced over toward Jon,who gave her a nod of encouragement, then she activated her duel disk and they each drew their cards and the duel started.

"You first," Rikku said with confidence as she glared at Alexia. "Fine," Alexia said as she glanced down at her cards. "I place one card face down on the field and then I call Three-Headed Geedo to the field and end my turn. Rikku then looked down at her deck and drew a card from her deck and placed it face down and summoned Battle Ox to the field and attacked Alexia's Three-Headed geedo.

The duel gragged on for quite some time and the Rikku had 500 life points left and Alexia had 1500 life points left. "She's a tougher apponent then I thought," Rikku said in her head as she looked down at her cards. "It's my turn and I need to draw something powerful or I'm going to lose if she attacks on her next turn." Rikku closed her eyes and drew a card. When she looked at what it was she looked up at Alexia and smiled. "You thought you had me beat didn't you," Rikku said as she held the card in her hand. Alexia's smile of defeat changed and she said,"There's no way you could have drawn a card that can beat my Exodia!"

"We'll see about that Rikku said as she drew a card from her hand and said," I call Lord of the D. to the field and then I activate my face down card The Flute of the Summoning Dragon which combined with the Lord of the D. card allows me to summon my Tyhone #2 from my hand and my Red Eyes Black Dragon, and I'm not done yet. Now I sacrifice my two dragon's to summon Obelisk the Tormentor to the field!" After Obelisk was summoned Alexia quickly deactivated her duel disk and said,"No need to calll your attack Rikku, you've already won. I've got to say that I underestimated your ability to defeat me however next time........." Alexia didn't finish her sentence as if she didn't want to give anything away too soon and she quickly handed Rikku a envelope and disappeared into the shadows.

Rikku and Jon looked at each other with puzzled expressions as Rikku tore open the envelope................................... :huh:

[COLOR=Red]What is it, Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't know, but it looks like our honeymoon will be cut shorter than we hoped. It looks like an ancient map, but I don't know the region. Yugi may provide help, and we can pick up Chris if he has decided to join us. Either way, this looks important by the writting.[/COLOR]

Jon and Rikku packed their bags and boarded the next available flight for Gala City.When they landed, Jon called up Chris and had him meet them there to pick them up and transport them over to their new house, where Yugi and Joey would be waiting. Tristan and the girls would have to wait 'til later to hear about the trip, for important matters were at hand. Chris met them at the exact spot and time Jon had told him to, and quickly helped them load up into his car.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]So Chris, how was your trip back home? Did you enjoy your vacation?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Jon, quit the small chat, I know what you really want to know, and yes, I have decided to accept your offer and train under you as an apprentice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That is great Chris. Then when we get to my house, I have something for you. Something a friend of mine left behind when he left.[/COLOR]

When they got to the house, Jon quickly ran to the bedroom and returned with a gold box in tow. He gave to Chris, who was astonished to find the replica Millennium Items, Konner had left behind when they parted ways.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Obviously, I have no use for two sets, and something told me you would be crossing our paths. For if there is one thing I know about you, should something cool happen in my life, it has some way of finding you. Hey Yugi, do you know where this map leads to?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Sure Jon, it is of an ancient pyramid in Egypt. My grandfather has a whole bunch of these maps lying around the game shop. Why?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]He thinks it is important we go there and check it out Yug.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Well, if I know YOU Jon, then I think we are about to leave again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yep, first thing tomorrow morning, we will all board a plane for Egypt, and that includes you this time Joey.[/COLOR]

Jon, Rikku, Yugi, Joey and Chris boarded a small charter flight out to Egypt on their quest to finding the pyramid.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So Jon, when are you going to fulfill your side of the bargain?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What? Oh yeah I remember now. Fine then, I guess now is as good a time as any. Hey Yugi and Joey come over here real quick will ya? This is my best friend Chris, who has recently agreed to become my newest apprentice. Chris, you obviously know these guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]It is a pleasure to meet one of Jon's friends, and I am glad to hear you will be joining us from here on out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Thank you Yugi, I am sure it will be quite the adventure with around you two.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You have no idea Chris. Now Yugi, I have been looking over this map and have found that it is not alone. If you look closely on the back, you will find even more writting and pictures. At first I was going to write it off as having been ink bled thru to the back, but then I noticed what the picture was. It appears to be the Pyramid of Light, but it can't be. Didn't you destroy it when you defeated Anubis over our honeymoon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Ah, you heard about that did you? Well yes I did destroy the Pyramid, but perhaps this too has a replica, similar to the ones you now carry Chris.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]You mean to tell us that there may be another one of those things laying about in Egypt! What if it falls into the wrong hands? We could be seeing a repeat of what happened at Kaiba's Duel Dome![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That is why we must find it first Joey. But I think it goes deeper than that. Look carefully Joey to all the hieroglyphs on this. As you can see, six of the Millennium Items is around it, and Slifer is wrapped around the Pyramid. The question is, what does that mean. Surely one item can't ahve the power of six, as well as that of Slifer. Can it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]No Gaurdian, it can not. The pictures depict the Items around it, for you must place them around the Item so that is may absorb them. Slifer simply tells us that it is his master who shall control this Pyramid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Whoa! Where did Ishizu come from, and what do you mean it is to absorb his other Items! He kinda needs those you know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Yes I know, but the Items powers will be infused within it, allowing Jon and Rik to harvest them without carrying them arounf. But in order to complete this, Jon you must place the Necklace on top, and the other four around the bottom as shown. Then insert the Key into the red eye, and turn it. When you do, the Pyramid will ignite drawing in all you Millennium Items, except the Rod. The Eye will then turn Blue, and you will be granted its power, so long as you wear it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Seems easy enough eh? Thank you Ishizu, and Chris, get used to people appearing like that, appearantly the Egyptians were quite sneaky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine then, but how do we find this Rik guy and who is he?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Rik is Jon's Yami. The physical embodiment of Jon's dark side as we say. You too have a dark side Chris, and with the power of your new Millennium Items, you will learn to conquer it, and control it. It is sort of like a duel personality thing, only it's not, you see. When you need to, or if you are in the Shadow Realm, you will be able to call upon yours, like the way Yugi and Yami do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then when you have faced your other side, you will be able to control the Shadows with the light found in you. Now let's go and get this Pyramid, before it someone else does.[/COLOR]

Rikku and the others who stayed behind waited patiently in Jon and Rikku's new house for Jon and Chris to return from thier trip. "Hey guys I think I'ma go take a look around my old city okay, I'll be back soon," Rikku said as she headed to the door and left.

Rikku walked around the streets of Gala City and remembered everything that had happened up to this point. She remembered all the pain and all the happiness and knew in the end that everything would work out and be okay. Rikku walked until she reached the park where she sat under a tree to stay in the shade and think. Rikku was deep in her thoughts when someone approached her. "Rikku?" a girl's said from beside Rikku.

Rikku walked out from the shade of the tree and shieled her eyes from the sun as she looked at the girl's face who had said her name. "Don't tell me you don't remember me," the girl said as she looked at Rikku. "It's me......Liz." Rikku thought for a moment as she looked into the girl's face and finally remembered who she was. Liz was one of Rikku's closest friends when she had lived in Gala City before everything happened.

"Liz, how have you been?" Rikku asked as her and Liz sat down at a nearby bench. "I've been fine but tell me what's been going on with you. I heard you moved and now I see you here...what's happened since the last time we met?" Liz asked with curiosity. Rikku was about to speak when she sensed something wasn't right with Liz...but didn't know what it was. Rikku knew she could trust Liz but she felt something was off......"what could it be?" Rikku thought to herself. "i don't want to say something to her I might regret," Rikku said to herself as she thought whether or not to tell Liz everything that has happened since she left Gala City.....................

Jon and Chris headed to the Pyramid while Joey and Yugi scouted the nearby cities to ensure that no one had beaten them to there. When they got to the site, Jon quickly turned to Chris and warned him to be on guard of any traps that might have been set in ancient times. Althought they may have been old and primitive, odds were that they were still functional and extremely dangerous. Chris walked in and used the power of his newly obtained Millennium Rod to light the area around them as they began their search. After what seemed like hours of searching, and having dodge or narrowly avoided hundreds pf traps, they finally made progress towards the main chamber.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Be on the lookout for any foul play Chris, and look for a concealed entrance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Why? We made it to the chamber, and the chest is rigth over there in the middle of the room. This should be a walk in the park for us. We got past the perimeter defenses, and made it farther than I am sure they were expecting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Tell me you've seen at least one Indian Jones movie Chris. Yes we got past those traps, and yes this is the main chamber. But that is a decoy chest, and I am sure it is full of pressurized salt acid just ready to explode all over you. See the movies got it backward, the main chambers were made elaborate to fool intruders into their own demise. They built side passages instead which are heavily concealed and led to a musky chamber with a ratty chest containing the real items. Sorry to disillusion you on that Chris, but the Egyptians were the masters of torment.[/COLOR]

Just then a creaking noise behind them forced Jon and Chris to freeze in place and slowly look behind them. There they saw Bakura who had also made it past all the securities.

[COLOR=Sienna]Fancy seeing you here Jon, I have heard all about your prevoous endeavors, and had a feeling you would find your way here. But I am sorry to inform you that this is the end of the line. Now I am fully aware of your powers over the Shadow Realm, and thus will not be challenging you to a typical Shadow Duel, but this chamber was designed as an ultimate battleground, which channels the power of any Millennium Items and stranghtens the Shadows. Therefore you will have no control or power here, other than that of a mere human. Now you have something I want back, and I will be taking your others as well. As far as the Pyramid of Light goes, you will not be seeing it as you had originally intended. So I am sorry we are forced to meet under such circumstances, but this is to be the end of you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Not if I have any say in the matter Bakura! If you want Jon, you must first go through ME! Now prepare to duel![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Ah yes, the cocky friend of the great hero. How sad this shall be to have to vanguish the both of you together. But look on the bright side, at least you'll be in good company.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Jon GO! Find that Pyramid so we can get out of here and leave freaky here behind! I can handle this for now, but GO![/COLOR]

Jon tore off to the other side of the chamber and found the secret corridor which he ran down to find the Pyramid of Light he now deperately needed.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]If what Bakura says is true, than the only way to regain our powers in that chamber has to lie within the Pyramid itself. Surely they couldn't have sanctioned off the Chamber to withstand that power as well. I just hope Chris knows what he is doing, and can hold off Bakura long enough. Amd I wish Rikku were here to strengthen me, I just pray she is safe at home.[/I][/COLOR]

Rikku turned her attention from Liz for a minute to try to decide what to do. "What's wrong Rikku? You don't trust me?" Liz asked in an annoyed tone. "Of course I do," Rikku said as she turned her attention back towards Liz and tried to put a smile on her face. "It's just that I'm trying to figure out a way to tell you everything that's happened since I left Gala City, I mean it's not all that interesting and it's way too long a story," Rikku said as she tried to avoid telling Liz the truth. Rikku felt something wasn't right and by now in cases like this she has learned to trust her instincts.

Don't worry I have all day, I mean I don't have to be anywhere so you can take your time," Liz said as she walked up under the shaded tree where Rikku was standing. "Well you know I would but I really have to get back home, I mean I wasn't planning on staying out this long anyway," Rikku said. "Well aren't you going to invite me over?" Liz asked. "Um...I guess so,"Rikku said as she lead the way back to the house.

The entire time they walked Rikku felt something wasn't right but couldn't place it. She also felt as if they were being watched but she saw no one within sight. "Well this is it," Rikku said as she opened the door and lead the way into the living room where the others were there waiting.

"Rikku your back," Tristen said as he looked over at Liz. "But who's this?" he asked as he smiled. Rikku rolled her eyes and said,"This is my old friend Liz, Liz this is Tristen." "Nice to meet you," Tristen said as he went over and shook her hand. Rikku watched as their two hands touched and she could have sworn she saw a shadow or something go from Liz to Tristen but couldn't be sure if what she saw was just a shadow from outside that was coming through the windows or something else.

After Liz left everyone else went out to go check out the town and see what they could get themselves into, but for some odd reason Tristen stayed behind. Rikku was in her bedroom sitting on her bed when she felt a chill of cold air go down her back and then heard her bedroom door, which she had shut, start to creak.............................. :worried:

Chris and Bakura both prepared themselves for the oncoming duel.

[COLOR=DimGray]Well I hope you enjoy the shadows, because that's where you'll be spending the rest of eternity![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Not if I have anything to say about it![/COLOR]

Chris had been in plenty of duels before, and ha had won his fair share of them. But this was different... this wasn't for pleasure or amusement, this was serious. And Chris had a seriously bad feeling about this guy deep in his stomach.

[COLOR=DimGray]I know you've been a friend of Jon's for quite some time, and yet I haven't ever seen you in person. Which leads to the logical conclusion that you have been apart for quite a while now, am I right?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, what's it to you?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]"Ha, perfect"[/COLOR] Bakura thought to himself. [COLOR=DimGray]"He's never been in a shadow duel, and if I'm not mistaken, that item he's holding is new to him. So he can't possibly have learned to fully control it just yet."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Then let me introduce a little trick to you. One that I'm very fond of.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What, are you gonna pull a rabbit out of your pocket or somethin'?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Oh, no. Not that kind of trick, this ones much more impressive. But I think it would just be best to show you.[/COLOR]

With a wave of his hand, Bakura summoned the shaddows of the room to envelope them in darkness.

[COLOR=Red]What?! What kind of trickery is this?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]This is what we lovingly like to call a "Shadow duel" And unfortunately for you these will be the last few moments you have in the real world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What do you...[/COLOR]

Chris suddenly collapsed to his knees.

[COLOR=Red]Wha...what's going on? I feel so... weak...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Like you heard me say to your friend earlier, this room draws its energy from the millenium items, it craves it. It uses that power to make these shadows stronger than they could ever be otherwise. And the shadows themselves draw off of your energy, you life force. Your only hope would be to draw out your Yami using your item. But too bad for you, you haven't had near enough experience with that little toy of yours to know how to. Ha ha ha ha ha![/COLOR]

Chris could barely hold himself up. It was as if his very soul was dying. He couldn't hold out much longer.

[COLOR=Red]No, no I can't give up. I.... I won't[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Hmmm, you're far more persistant than I gave you credit for, but let's see how you fare to this! Darkness I feed you with my power! I strengthen you, using my necklace! And now, vanguish this lowly rodent![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What?! No! N...[/COLOR]

The darkness enveloped Chris's entire being draining him of his energy. Finaly losing his last ounce of strength, Chris collapsed on the floor in a heap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Chris.....Chris wake up. Chris...[/COLOR]

Chris slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't see anything but fleeting streaks of light is a vast darkness. He slowly lifted himself to a sitting position. He still felt weak, but he somehow had enough strength to move now.

[COLOR=Red]Where the heck am I? What is this place? He said to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Chris...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Whoa! Who said that?![/COLOR]

Chris quickly leapt to his feet putting his fists up in a defensive position.

[COLOR=Red]I'm warning you, I'm a good fighter![/COLOR]

Suddenly a figure came out of the shadows.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Hi Chris[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]AHHHHH![/COLOR] Chris yelled falling over.

This figure, he was not human. He had dark green scaley skin, and long sharp teeth. He had long tan horns extending out the back of his head. And his face was elongated like some type of lizard. On the top of his head was a long green spike-like crest, covering his head and down the back of his neck. On each of his fingers were long claws that looked sharp enough to tear Chris to shreds, the same with his toes. And he had a long green tail with two blades raked toward the tip.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Hey, hehe. Chill out will ya.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Wha..what the heck are you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]I'm your yami.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]My yami? You're my yami? But, you're not even human, you're like a freaky snake man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Hey, I'm a dragon thank you very much! And besides I'm part of you ya know, so show some respect.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]um, sorry er..um.. dragon..guy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]The name's Neos, Neos Forme[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Neos?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Yeah, it's not so original, it's from an ancient word that means new. Which seems very form fitting because basicaly I'm a new form of you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]So, you're like the inner me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Sort of, but we'll have time to talk about that later. Right now we have to defeat Bakura, and go help Jon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Bakura! I'd forgotten about him! Where is that little snake![/COLOR]Chris yelles looking around.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]He's not here, this is a spiritual realm. Basicaly it's a place where the two of us can communicate.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Wow, that's cool. So uh... how do I fight Bakura then? I don't realy know much about shadow games.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]That's where I come in. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What do you mean?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]I can help you. We can use my energy to keep you safe, and alive. Just trust me and we'll be fine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Okay I trust you, I mean hey how could I not trust my self.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]That's the spirit! [/COLOR] Neos said energeticaly.[COLOR=YellowGreen] Now [/COLOR] He said leaning real close to Chris' ear [COLOR=YellowGreen]WAKE UP![/COLOR]

---------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Gray]That was too easy. Now all I have to do is find that looser Wheeler and I can claim my prize. [/COLOR]Bakura said as he turned to leave the room.

[COLOR=Green]Not so fast![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]What!?[/COLOR] Bakura yelled as he turned to see the new neos version of Chris standing before him.

[COLOR=Green]First you'll have to go through me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]What?! Who and what are you?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Oh it's still me, Chris. But my yami and I have mannaged to thwart you're little plan to win without a duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]You son of a[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]No need for that. Now get ready, because this battle has just begun![/COLOR]

Jon finally made it to the chamber where the real chest was and rushed over to retrieve the Pyramid of Light. Once there he noticed an aura of darkness wash over the area. He ripped open the top no longer caring about the consequences and yanked the Pyramid out placing it gently on the ground below them. He then took out his Millennium Items placing the Necklace, Scals, Eye, and Ring around it, and placed the Millennium Necklace on top. Then he jammed the Millennium Key into the red iris and turned causing it to turn sky blue. Once completed, he placed the Pyramid around his neck and proceeded back to where Chris was feigning off Bakura. Just then a large Thousand Dragon came sulking into the chamber blocking off Jon's only escape route.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Figures. What should we do now Rik?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I think we have no choice Jon, obviously we must destroy this guy before anything happens to Chris.[/I][/COLOR]

Jon threw open his deck case and rumaged through it to find the most powerful monster in his deck and summoned out his Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Meteor Dragon. Then he used his Millennium Rod to fuse the two dragons together creating the feared Black Meteor Dragon. He then used the three Dragon Treasures to boost it an additional 1500 attack points.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]GO DRAGON AND CLEAR THE PATH![/COLOR]

The Black Meteor Dragon let out an infernal blast of fire which scorched the walls of the confined chamber and drove back the Thousand Dragon who had been waiting in order to guard the Pyramid Jon now possessed. The Thousand Dragon released a deafening roar as it reared back in a vain attempt to thwart Jon's monster. Yet the only thing Jon had ever seen stop his Black Meteor Dragon, was Kaiba's Ultimate Blue Eyes, and this was no where close to that power. The Thousand Dragon vanished after recieving another blast to its mid section.

Jon then ran off into the main chamber where he saw Bakura cowering at an abomination that now stood in the place where Chris once was.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Whatever you are, you better beware of my power! Now Black Meteor Dragon, vanguish this vile looking creature, then make short work of Bakura![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]A VILE creature!? Now is that the way to describe your best friend?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]CHRIS!? But how on earth did you.... I mean you're a freakin' DRAGON! At least I think you are.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Appearantly this is my inner Yami. Pretty cool huh?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah you're a real work of art, but tell me something, where did Bakura go?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Who really cares, I mean you have the Pyramid I see, and now we can get back home, and you can show me how to fully use these things.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah, but first we need to get back to Rikku, I fear something's wrong. She has Obelisk, but I fear the threat may be coming from someone on the inside this time, plus we need to make sure Bakura didn't take off to find her. I have my Dragon out already, so you need to summon one of yours, and we can get out of here.[/COLOR]

Rikku quickly turned around to see Tristen opening the door. "What are you doing in here Tristen, is something wrong?" Rikku asked as she got up from her bed. "No nothings wrong yet," Tristen said as he shut the door behind him and locked it leaving him and Rikku locked in the room together.

"Tristen, what are you doing?" Rikku asked as she slowly moved to the other side of the bed to put some space between him and her. Tristens eyes flashed a red color as his expression turned evil. "As you can see Rikku," Tristen said as he moved closer towards her. "I'm not Tristen I'm merely just using his body as a puppet to fulfill my masters wishes," he said as he started to smile evily.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Rikku asked as he inched closer and closer towards her. A smile crossed his face as he said," The names Jaq, and how should I say it....I'm sort of a drifter, you know it's one human puppet after the next." "Who do you work for?" Rikku asked as she backed up until her back touched the window and she couldn't move back anymore.

"Now, now, Rikku once you become my new puppet you'll soon find out. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching me destroy your husband through your body and knowing there's nothing you can do about it," Jaq said as he tried to grab Rikku but she ducked just in time.

"Get back here!" Jaq yelled as he tried to grab her again but missed. Rikku quickly turned behind her and pulled the window open then quickly climbed out onto the roof. It was now dark and hard to see where she was going though she looked behind her and saw the light from her bedroom window coming through as a figure opened the curtains and started to climb out onto the roof as well. In a hurry Rikku crouched down and tried to walk across the roof but suddenly lost her balance and went tumbling down to the ground hard.

"Ouch!" Rikku said silently as she grabbed her leg that hurt from the pain on where she had hit it on the ground. As she laid on the ground and tried to get a grip of herself a thought suddenly crossed her mind. "Wait a second," Rikku thought. "Earlier when I met Liz she seemed a little different though I couldn't place what was different about her. Then after Tristen and Liz shook hands I could have sworn that I saw a shadow go from her to him and after Liz left Tristen then seemed a little different. That's it," Rikku said as the pain in her leg got worse. "He said he drifted from one body to another and he does it when he physically touch the other person. So I just can't let him touch me," Rikku thought as she slowly stood up and heard something falling down to the ground from the roof.

"Rikku o Rikku," Jaq said as he moved silently through the darkness. "You can't hide from me forever. I will eventually find you and when I do it will be lights out for Jon," he said as Rikku sensed him getting closer. Rikku looked around and saw a light shining not too far from where she was standing and knew it came from the garage. "Alright," Rikku said to herself. "If I can get over to the garage and lock myself in there I should be safe from him until I can figure out how to get Jaq out of Tristen or until Jon comes home," Rikku said as she silently limped over towards the garage.

After successfully making it to the garage with Jaq not too far behind she locked the garage door and took a seat in a chair on the other side of the room. "Rikku! Rikku! let me in!," Jaq said angrily as he banged on the door. "Jon I hope you get here soon!" Rikku thought as she looked down at her right leg which throbbed in pain. "And whatever you do I hope you don't let him touch you................." :(

[COLOR=Green]So you got the puzzle already, eh? I'm surprised, usualy things like this are extremely well guarded. I would hardly have stared my duel with Bakura.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well I did run into a bit of trouble. I was attacked by a thousand dragon, but my Black Meteor Dragon here made quick work of it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]A real thousand dragon huh? Well that explains why you have your dragon out... But I don't know. You are the ultimate guardian, but It still seems too easy. I mean judging by the stories you've told me anyway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Yes, it does seem strange that this would have such little protection, but mabee it was never expected to be found.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Hmmm, I guess that explains it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well we'd better get back to the others. But before we do, mabee you want to change to your normal form, I'm sure that would cause quite a comotion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]I'll bet your just gealous because you don't have wings.[/COLOR] Neos said spreadin his wings out. [COLOR=Green]Cool, eh?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Just do it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Fine, fine. Party pooper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Uh how exactly do we do that? [/COLOR] Chris asked Neos.

[COLOR=Green]Don't worry I'll handle it.[/COLOR]

And in a blinding flash of light, Chris was reverted back to his original, quite handsome, form.

[COLOR=Navy]Well come on, summon a dragon so we can get out of here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Alright.[/COLOR] Chris said reaching for his deck.

[COLOR=Red]It's gone![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]It's not here. That rat Bakura must have taken my deck while I was unconcious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Unconcious?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, when we started the shadow duel, he used his necklace to help drain my energy. Then Neos apeared and helped he out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Necklace? But we have all of the millenium items.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, I'd thought about that, but I thought mabee he'd snaged it off of you, when you weren't looking. Speaking of which, where are the rest of your items?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I used the power of the pyrimid to absorb their powers into one item.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well that's cool. But that doesn't explain our delema.[/COLOR] Chris said scratching his head and looking into the distance. Then suddenly something caught his eye.

[COLOR=Red]Hey, Jon! Look, there's the necklace![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You're right![/COLOR] Jon said walking over to inspect the item. [COLOR=Navy]And here's your deck with it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]My deck?! Great! That coward must have dropped them when he was running from me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Um, he was running from my Meteor Dragon...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah whatever... Anyways this solves everything![/COLOR]

Jon picked up Chris' deck and handed it to him, then inspected the necklace closer.

[COLOR=Navy]Aha![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]This necklace is a fake![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]A fake? How could he have made a fake of the necklace in such a short time?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I don't know, it may have been because Bakura had so much experience with it, that he could replicate its abilities.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well that's not good.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well it won't cause any more problems. [/COLOR] Jon said throwing the necklace into the air. [COLOR=Navy]I call apon the power of my pyramid of light to destroy this abomination. [/COLOR]

And with that comand, a blast of blue and red light shot out of his pyramid incinerating the false item. After the blinding light and smoke cleared, there was nothing left but a pile of ashes.

[COLOR=Navy]So, what d'ya think?[/COLOR] Jon Said with a smile.

[COLOR=Red]Meh, it was ok.[/COLOR]

Jon stared at Chris cockeyed.

[COLOR=Red]Okay fine! That was freakin awsome, are you happy now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Is someone jealous?[/COLOR] Jon said with a smirk.

[COLOR=Red]Oh lets just get out of here.[/COLOR] Chris said drawing a card from his deck.[COLOR=Red] I summon Luster Dragon #2! [/COLOR] He yelled as an enourmous beast materialized before them. [COLOR=Red]And I use my three dragon treasures to raise my beast's attack by 1500, bringing it to 3800![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Exactly who are you talking to? I already know what those cards do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Aw common let's just go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Hey lighten up. I'm just messin with ya![/COLOR] Jon said with a chuckle, as he patted Chris on the shoulder. [COLOR=Navy]Now let's get outa here.[/COLOR]

Jon and Chris met back up with Yugi and Joey at the airport and took the first available flight back to Gala City. Chris told them about his encounter with Bakura and how he was knocked out, and came to grips with his inner Yami. Then as if to prove his point further, Neos emerged to the sheer fright of everyone around nearly causing widespread panic until Jon "explained" to those who saw that it was simply a high tech holoprojector. Then Jon debriefed about the fake item and his encounter with a real thousand dragon and how he obtained the Pyramid of Light.

After the plane touched down, Yugi and Joey headed back to their homes to finally catch some sleep. Chris on the other hand had no where to go since he had only been in the city long enough to hook up with Jon. So Jon offered to have him stay in his guest bedroom from there on out and they headed home to surprise Rikku. Only to find she had an unexpected surprise herself. Tristan was at their garage door tring to bang it and cursing at her to open the door.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]HEY! Come on Tristan, I know how you feel man, she is my wife after all, but you seriously need to cut it out. That is an expensive door ya know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh Jon so good to see you home early. Sorry man but she got bit by something and I wanted to check it out, but I think she panicked and locked the garage door by mistake. Come here and give me a hug to show no hard felings.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]A hug!? You aren't the hugging type Tristan, unless Serenity is around that is. But okay I guess so. Hey Chris, why don't you go inside and open the door for her so she can get out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Don't do it Jon! Stay away from him! He can't touch you at any cost![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't think it's going to be that bad Sugar. Besides, it's not like he's possesed by someone. We took Marik out remember?[/COLOR]

Chris had made it in the house right before Rikku could issue her warning and Tristan had made his way over to Jon and embraced him roght as the garage door opened, and Rikku screamed in horror.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]NOOOOOOO! JON! DON'T DO IT![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What the!? What was that? I just got a cold shiver shoot down my spine when you touched me Tristan. It was like something trying to enter my body? But my Pyramid of Light didn't sense anything strange.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]You have the Pyramid of Light already? That screws up everything. I can't take over if as long as you posses that![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What are you talking about Tristan?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Er em, the gang, I can't take over the gang as long as you have the coolest items! Darn you Jon, guess I'll have to try and negotiate for Chris's Items. See ya guys.[/COLOR]

With the sound of the door opening, Rikku and Chris were unable to hear what was said, but Rikku was able to see the same shadow from earlier try to move into Jon, but was relieved to see it stop and return to Tristan. She quickly, as quick as she could on a hurt leg, made her way over to Jon and cried deep into his shoulder, as Tristan caught up with Chris and herded him into the house.

[COLOR=Red]"What happened to you Rikku?" Jon asked as he embraced her in his arms. Rikku quickly recovered herself and wiped her teary red eyes as she began to tell Jon what happened. [/COLOR]

"I went out earlier to take a walk around the city when I ran into an old friend from a long time ago. We began to talk and after a while headed back here so I could show her the house but I felt something wasn't right and didn't completely trust her so I didn't tell her anything that might come back to haunt us," Rikku said as she looked up at Jon as he listned intently.

[COLOR=Red]"Well when we got to the house and I introduced her to everyone else Tristen of course had to make more of it, so he shook her hand. I had disregarded the shadow I could have sworn I saw leave her body and enter Tristen's until later that night Tristen attacked me in my room..." [/COLOR]

Jon broke in as he said," What! Tristen attacked you!" "Not exactly," Rikku continued. "After talking with him I found out that Tristen's body had been taken over by some sort of drifter named Jaq. He said that he was going to take over my body and destroy you once and for all."

[COLOR=Red]"Did he say who he was working for?" Jon asked. "No, he just said I would soon find out. Anyway I managed to get away from him and hurt my leg in the process. I found out that he can't change bodies unless you physically touch him," Rikku said as she finally looked around and noticed that Tristen was no where in sight. [/COLOR]

"Jon, where's Tristen?" Jon quickly looked around then looked back down at Rikku and said,"I think he went back in the house....that means he's in there alone with..Chris!" Jon said as he realized that Chris didn't know it wasn't really Trisen.

[COLOR=Red]"Rikku I need you to stay here, I don't want anything to happen to you," Jon said as she nodded her head in agreement. "If you see that body snatching thief yell as loud as you can!" "Be careful Jon," Rikku yelled after as he ran over towards the house. After entering the house he noticed that every light seemed to have been turned off, it was pitch black! Jon reached for a light switch which turned on revealed the body of Tristen unconscious on the floor and Chris sitting in a nearby chair waiting................[/COLOR] :flaming:

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What happened here Chris? Why is Tristan on the floor, and what is with that stupid grin on your face?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]It?s quite funny really what happened to Tristan, I mean you should of seen it Jon. He came in here to find me and tripped on the rug by the door see, and feel face first into the dresser here, which he collided with, and knocked him out. Don?t worry though, I called an ambulance, and they?re on the way. Which why I am simply sitting here waiting and laughing to myself, seeing as how I told you to get rid of the rug. There was something strange about Tristan though, he seemed desperate to touch my arm, you don?t know why do you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Maybe he heard about your ?victory? in Egypt. Who knows, but we need to fix this rug before Rikku trips and hurts her leg.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]We wouldn?t want her to do that now would we, after all, she only has one good leg right now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]How did you know that? You haven?t talked to Rikku yet, so there is no possible way you could of known. Are you sure Tristan didn?t touch you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yeah, why is it so crucial as to whether he touched me or not?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look Chris, don?t avoid the topic. How did you know about Rikku?s leg being hurt?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I. erm? Was just joking around Jon. See I noticed the first time I saw her, that she had a slightly shorter leg than the other. That?s right, that?s what I meant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, sorry for getting on to you. Let?s just go outside. [I]She doesn?t have a shorter leg, there is something up here.[/I][/COLOR]

Chris followed right behind Jon, and a strange sly smile spread across his face like he had won and deceived him some how. Rikku was outside talking to the paramedics when Jon came up and admitted them into the house where Tristan was knocked out. Chris stalked off into the darkness trying to avoid Rikku, afraid his hatred for her would show, since she had blown his plan to get Jon in the first place.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=2]As Rikku followed the paramedics into the house and they got Tristen ready to go into the Paramedics truck Rikku walked over to Jon and said,"So how was Chris? Did Jaq get to him or did he get away before Tristen could touch him?" Rikku asked as she watched the paramedics strap Tristen into one of the beds[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black]"It's hard to tell," he said as he looked at her. "Chris is definetely acting wierd but then again it could just be Chris. But as long as I don't know what's going on yet I think you should just stay away from Chris right now..you know to be on the safe side,"Jon said as he looked down at Rikku's leg and said,"Maybe you should go get that leg checked out while the paramedics are here. We can go to the hospital with Tristen to get your leg x-rayed."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Rikku watched as they loaded Tristen up on the truck and said,"Listen Jon, how bout I go to the hospital and get my leg checked out and you go check up on Chris. I know he's your friend and all and you should find out what's really going on with him..if that body stealing creep got to him or not." "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"Jon asked with a concerned look on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black]"Come on, I'll be fine. I'll go to the hospital and keep Trisen company while I'm there and you can go check up on Chris," Rikku said as she kissed Jon on the cheek and said,"Don't worry about me...I'll be fine,"she said as she walked over to the paramedics truck and got in. Jon watched Rikku leave in the truck then pondered about how he was going to catch up with Chris and find out what's really going on![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black]As Tristen layed in the bed Rikku sat next to him as they were transported to the hospital[COLOR=Red]......[I]Be careful Jon, After everything we've been through I can't bare to loose you now! [/I] [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] :(

Jon quickly left the hospital, leaving Tristen and Rikku in the safest place possible. Because if Chris had been taken over, he didn't want her anywhere near him. And if it was still in control of Tristen, chances are he couldn't get past an entire building of people to get to Rikku.

As he neared the house it began to rain.

[COLOR=Red]That figures...[/COLOR] ,Jon said with anoyance.

He rushed into the house just as it began to pour. The room was dark, he rooted around the wall for a light switch. He finaly found it, and clicked it on. [COLOR=DarkOrange]BZZZZZT![/COLOR] the socket zapped and popped. A bolt of lightning lit the room as if on cue.

[COLOR=Red]Oh that's just great, as if this place wasn't creepy enough already[/COLOR] , he complained stepping further into the room. "Kachink" a sound rung out from beneath his feet.

[COLOR=Red]What the?[/COLOR]

The lightning flashed through the window again, revealing the broken glass that Jon was standing on.

[COLOR=Red]I don't like the looks of this[/COLOR] , he said as he slowly made his way into the next room. He tried the lightswitch, again no light.

[COLOR=Red]Man, I hope lightning just hit the power lines or something...[/COLOR]

Jon cautiously made his way to the sairs.

[COLOR=Red]Chris are you up there?[/COLOR] He called into the darkness. He stood in silence for a moment listening. The faint sound of footsteps could be heard comming from the second floor. [COLOR=Red]Chris?[/COLOR] Jon called again, and again no answer.

Jon slowly started to make his way up the stairs following the faint noises. As he made his way down the hall he found a shut door that the sound seemed to be eminating from. He stood there for a moment.[COLOR=DarkRed] Just do it[/COLOR], Jon thought to himself. [COLOR=DarkRed]Don't make this any more painful than it has to be[/COLOR]. He quickly grabbed the door knob and flung the door open.

[COLOR=Red]Chris, are you in here?[/COLOR] ,no response.

Jon entered the room as lightning filled it with light, no one was here. Jon turned to leave and ended up face to face with chris.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hello Jon.[/COLOR] Chris greeted in a deep voice. As he blocked the doorway.

[COLOR=Red]Aw man, Chris you scared me. Listen earlier Tristen didn't touch you did he?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Why yes he did.[/COLOR] Chris said taking a step toward Jon. [COLOR=DarkGreen]And you know, I'm glad that he did. Because I've never felt better.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]W-what are you talking about Chris?[/COLOR] Jon said taking a step back.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Haven't you figured it out yet? Oh great guardian?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Wait a minute, it's you! You've taken control of Chris' mind haven't you?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]My we're smart aren't we? And you know I'm glad I wasn't able to take your body first because then I couldn't do this![/COLOR]

Chris' body began to emit a briliant white light, and with a flash, Neos took his place.

[COLOR=Green]Quite handy don't you think? If I had mannaged to take your body, this form may have been able to stop me. But now that I posess its abilities, I can defeat you, take your body, and while this worthless insect is lying helpless I'll desroy him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]No you can't![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Just try and stop me![/COLOR]

Neos lunged at Jon with his claws out stretched, ready to swipe. But while he was off ballance, Jon dove knocking Neos off his feet, and made a break for the door. Neos quickly slashed his tail at Jon, barely missing, and taking a large chunk out of the doorway. Jon quickly took off down the hallway to the stairs.

[COLOR=Green]RHAAAAH![/COLOR] Neos yelled as he tore though the wall, into the hallway, sending slabs of drywall flying. [COLOR=Green]Get back here![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Oh crap...[/COLOR] ,Jon said to himself as he leapt down the stairs.

Neos quickly charged, and followed Jon into the living room. Jon quickly turned holding his milenium pyramid out stretched.

[COLOR=Red]Stop right there![/COLOR]

Neos stopped dead in his tracks. [COLOR=Green]Ah, the milenium pyramid. I know all about your little toy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]If you know about it, then you know what it can do[/COLOR].

[COLOR=Green]Oh I know what it can do alright, that little item has the power to take over the world. Especialy now that you've fused it with your other items.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]How did you know I had fused them?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Did you forget? I have full access to your friend's mind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well it's good that you know its power. Now let my friend go or...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Or what? You'll blow your friend to kingdom come? I know all about you two Jon. I know that the two of you are the best of friends. And that you would never intentionaly kill him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You're right... He is my best friend... But if it is a decision between him, of the future of mankind, I'll chose to save mankind. I know that he woud want it that way.[/COLOR]

The two stood in silence for a moment, lightning sending flashes into the room. And creating a pretty cool dramatic effect, I might add.

[COLOR=Green]It seems we're at a bit of a stale mate, wouldn't you say? I want to rid you of that infernal pyramid and take control of your body. But on the other had, you don't want to hurt your little friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]So what do you propose?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]A shadow duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]A Shadow Duel!? Tell me you aren't serious, you know I could use my Pyramid to drive you out of my friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yes, but how much of him would come with me? Are you positive I can't drag your friend with me and thus leave you with nothing more than a comotose body as a friend? If you feel like risking your friend's life, then go rigth ahead, be my guest. I challenge you to drive me out of him, then I will simply find a new host, and your friend will be lost so deep in the shadows, not even you would be able to pull him out. So strike me out, OR you can take the smart choice and duel me. You win, he is free no catch. If I win I take over your body Guardian. It's your call.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I see you have left me no choice but to strike at you, with my deck. I accept your challenge to the Shadow Duel, but once I win, and believe me I will, you shall be ripped to pieces and dispersed through out the Shadow Realm.[/COLOR]

A flash of lightening tore through the house and Jon and Chris were enveloped in the Shadows. The familiar purple haze wafting through began to glow and radiated a vibrant heat setting Jon's body nearly on fire.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What is the meaning of this!? Explain yourself NOW![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Oh did I forget to mention the other catch? Oops, sorry about that, hehe. See my master needed to obtain the three god cards for a special tribute, but when we got to Yugi, all he had was the Winged Dragon of Ra. We took it of course, but then we have the problem of locating the other two. So instead of sacrificing the others, 'cause we have started to grow impatient with our search, I am going to sacrifice the Winged Dragon of Ra, and your little friend here. Lucky me I found a host who posseses not only enough strength and importance, but he has another half of him with the same potential. So after I have extenguished you in this duel, I will consume your body, and sacrifice this impudent fool. Then the great Leviathan will once again wreak havoc on humanity, and we can restore it to its original glory. Sounds good huh? And just think, you and I can be the Ultimate Guardian together for a new and stronger master. This is the beginning of the end Jon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Not if I have anything to say about it! Now LET'S DUEL![/COLOR]

Jon and Chris both loaded their decks into their duel disks and watched as their life points filled to 4000. Jon then drew his initial five cards, which contained Dark Magician, Monster Reborn, Dark Pendant, Baby Dragon, and Card Destruction.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Please go first my friend, it is the least I can do for you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, but don't expect any mercy from me you vile knave![/COLOR]Drew Dark Blade [COLOR=RoyalBlue] I place two cards face down and summon Baby Dragon in defense mode. Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Ah Guardian, relying on your pitiful Dragon again I see. Don't forget I have access to Chris' full mind, that means there is nothing he knows that I don't. That includes his memories of past duels with you. Now let's see, I guess I shall...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]As Rikku lied in the hospital bed her mind began to race with fears that Jon might be in trouble. "Man, I'm never going to get any rest if I keep worrying over every little thing. I mean Jon knows how to take care of himself..what could go wrong?" Rikku said as she sat up in the bed and looked around the dark room. The lighting outside lit up the entire room for an instance just as Rikku heard a creek from outside her room door. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Who's there?" Rikku said aloud as she stared deeply into the darkness. The door creaked open and the lights were cut on. "I'm sorry did I startle you?" the nurse asked as she looked at Rikku's frightened face. Rikku let out a big sigh and said,"Oh I'm just a little jumpy that's all." "Can I get you anything?" the nurse asked as Rikku shook her head no. "Well I guess I'll let you get some rest now," the nurse said as she flicked the lights off and left the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Rikku sat up in bed for a while then slowly got out as she decided she would go see how Tristen was doing, considering this room was freaking her out. Rikku walked through the long, dark, empty hallways as she slowly made her way towards Tristen's room. "Okay almost there Rikku," she said to herself as she tried to stay cool. "There's no need to be afraid of anything right...a little darkness and lightning can't hurt you," she said aloud as she tried to reasure herself everything would be okay.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"That's what you think," a voice echoed in the hallway. Rikku stopped dead in her tracks and looked around intently but saw no one, not even shadows. The lighting flashed again, lighting up the entire hallway and Rikku saw something move out of the corner of her eyes. "Ouch," Rikku said aloud as pain grew in her leg again. "I really shouldn't be walking on this," Rikku said in her head as she looked around and still saw no one. Rikku turned around and slowly headed back to her room and from time to time glancing back to make sure whoever she heard wasn't following her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Everythings going to be fine," Rikku said to herself as she opened her room door and locked it behind her. "Just fine," Rikku said as she heard something whispered in her ear. "Whatever you do Rikku don't fall asleep.......that's where I'll be waiting.....in your dreams......to make them nightmares!!!" Rikku spun around and screamed as a dark shadow engulfed around her entire body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Rikku screamed as she woke up in her hospital bed in a cold sweat. A nurse ran into the room moments later to see what she had screamed about. After Rikku had calmed down and explained to the nurse that she was fine and it was only a bad dream she was left in the room alone again....only this time the words she had heard in her dream rang loudly in her mind. "Whatever you do Rikku don't fall asleep.........that's where I'll be waiting....in your dreams....to make them nightmares!!!!!!"...................................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"What now?" Rikku asked herself as she tried to figure out the words meaning...... [/COLOR] :(

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look here you impudent fool, this duel is just a proloning of the inevitale. I will defeat you and when I do, there will be no where for you to go. I will make sure you are ripped to pieces very slowly here in the Shadow Realm. So don't think just because you are holding the Winged Dragon of Ra, that you are holding the key to victory. See even the Egyptian gods have their weaknesses, and I have studied each one's. Now quit stalling and take your turn. This duel has just begun and already you're wasting time trying to figure a sound strategy. Having trouble figuring out how to summon Ra? I can help you out on that you know. See my advice is to you is: FORGET IT! Just figure out how to survive for a while, for the end is near.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Now why would I be stalling Jon. You're the one with everything to lose. Or have you not figured it all out yet? See I maybe what is commonly known as a body snatcher, but there is more to me than meets the eye. For while I can transfer my mind onto anyone I touch, I too have a body waiting for me. And my master will not allow harm to come to it. So as long as I have a body waiting for me at home, I can simply "teleport" myself back at any time. So here you are thinking you are so smug and will rip ME to shreds!? Ha, you wouldn't get the chance Guardian. Should you win, my body is nicely relaxing, ready for my arrival.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That doesn't mean I can't stop you before you leave here Jaq. Or have you let it slip your feeble mind that I am the Ultimate Guardian with complete control over the Shadow Realm? I can stop and enslave your mind in any piece of this place that I choose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]We will see about that Jon, now I play....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]As Rikku sat up in her bed she tried not to think of what she just had heard though the words never really left her mind. "Come on Rikku, it was just a bad dream. Nothing bads going to happen, nothing can get me in my dreams," she repeated as she got out to the bed and went over to a nearby phone.

Rikku dialed the number of her house hoping that Jon would be there and would answer. Right now she wanted to tell him what she had dreamed of and maybe he could offer some sort of explination. Maybe there really was a threat, of a new millenium, that had the power to enter other people's dreams.

"Yeah right, that's foolish," Rikku said to herself as the phone rang. "But how can I really say that when I've personally seen what the millenium items can do," Rikku said as she sighed because no one picked up the phone. After opening her room door and seeing no one in the hall she quickly got her clothes on and headed out the hospital.

[I]Something doesn't feel right....somethings happening but I don't know what it is. [/I] As Rikku's thoughts raced she lost sight of where she was going and ended up in a part of the hospital that she didn't recognize. "Where am I?" Rikku asked herself as she looked around. Not knowing where she was she continued the way she was going, in hopes to find a way out, and ended up at a door.

"Where could this lead?" she said as she put her hand on the knob. As she stood there a force beyond the door seemed to call her, pull her within it's walls. Rikku slowly turned the knob and opened the door. She walked into a room that didn't resemble as if it were part of a hospital at all, it looked like something out of a holloween magazine. As she walked down the stairs, that seemed to decend forever, she looked over the rusty covered railing that was covered in webs and saw a light far below.

"I guess there's no other way to go but down, I just hope this isn't a mistake," she said to herself as she continued down the steps to a force that called her.......[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]MEANWHILE........

Nurse's and doctor's crowded Rikku's hospital bed as she slept. "Doctor...she's getting worse, her heart rate is slowly decreasing," a nurse said as she studied the equipment that was now connected to the deep sleeping Rikku. "What's wrong doctor have you figured out what's wrong with her yet?............:[/COLOR]huh:

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Sorry for the time lapse there. My friend's computer crashed and I have been waiting on him to get to post, but since he is unable to right now, I will move it along anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Koumori Dragon[/I] in attack mode, and place two cards face down on the field. You are in way over your head this time Guardian. I now every little secret you and your pathetic deck hold. Now my dragon, defeat his [I]Baby Dragon [/I] now! Then I will relinguish my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]There is no point in your worthless semantics Jaq. No matter what you do, I will defeat you and release my friend from wherever you are holding him at. And don't try to be cute by mimicing his phrases, I don't respond well to coy body snatchers! Now I play the card I just drew, [I]Dragged Down Into The Grave![/I]. As you know this little card allows me to look at your hand and discard any one card I choose to the graveyard. And judging by your cards, I chose Kiryu to go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Don't forget little infidel, that I too get to discard one of yours, and lookie here, a [I]Dark Magician[/I]. This is the one card you depend most highly on isn't it Jon? I know what you plan to do with this card, and let me guess, you thought I would help you out by doing what most duelists would do and choose your strongest card didn't you? Well guess what Jon, you're wrong! If I am not mistaken, which I'm not, you have [I]Monster Reborn [/I] on the field, and once I choose your pathetic Magician, will use it to automatically summon him to the field right? Well I am not helping you out there, so I choose [I]Dark Pendant[/I] instead.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You are more foolish than I thought Jaq and walked into that play nicely. I knew you knew my initial strategy and would attempt to prevent me from later strenghtening my [I]Dark Magician [/I] and discard my [I]Dark Pendant [/I] instead. What you failed to realize, is that by knowing that you know, I have devised a new strategy. But don't worry, you weren't entirely wrong on your assumption, I will play my [I]Monster Reborn[/I], right after I summon [I]Dark Blade [/I] in attack mode! Then I use [I]Monster Reborn [/I] to bring back not one of my monsters, but one of yours! COME BACK OUT [I]KIRYU[/I]! Now watch this little number Jaq, I then unite my [I]Dark Blade [/I] to [I]Kiryu[/I] to boost his attack by 900 bringing him to 2900![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Not so fast Guardian, you can't unite monsters! And you didn't use Polymerization at all!So explain yourself![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Gladly you incompetent twit! See [I]Dark Blade[/I], [I]Kiiryu [/I] and [I]Pitch Dark Dragon [/I] are all Union monsters, which means I can unite them to boost their attack, and on any desired turn, break them apart to once again have two mosters on the field. The catch is, that only two can unite at a time and when the monster it is equiped to is defeated, that card goes in its place. So let's say you manage to beat my [I]Kiryu[/I], well [I]Dark Blade [/I] will go instead, but I am not worried about that now. GO [I]KIRYU[/I], SHOW HIS [I]KUOMORI DRAGON [/I] JUST WHY YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS. And with that, you lose not just your only line of defense, but 1400 of your life points as well bringing you down to 2600. Now make your move![/COLOR]

OOC: That's cool, you were waiting for your friend to post. Now let's see what I can come up with.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=Magenta]Rikku continued to walk down the steps as they took her further and further into the darkness below, only a small light coming from the bottom level lit her path. After what seemed like hours Rikku finally reached the last twisting and turning staircase.

As she stepped down onto the ground she quickly pulled her foot back when she felt water. Rikku looked down to see almost this whole level submerged in water. As Rikku looked around for a way around the water she started to hear voices coming near. [/COLOR]

In a reflex she lowered herself into the freezing water and swam around to a dark corner out of site as two people came from another room and began to talk. [COLOR=Red] "So Jaq is taking care of that pesty boy,"[/COLOR] a girl's voice said in humor. [COLOR=Red]"It's about time him and his wife were becoming too much of a bother, hopefully he can get the job done right unlike Merrick was," [/COLOR] the girl said.

[COLOR=Red]"Yes but since Jaq is busy with the boy who will take care of his wife?" [/COLOR] a boy's voice asked. [COLOR=Red] "Oh don't worry about that I've already warned her that I will get her in her dreams. And that's absoulutely possible thanks to the power of my Millenium Item,"[/COLOR] the girl said as she began to laugh evily.

[COLOR=Magenta]Rikku continued to listen to them talk when she saw something shining out of the corner of her eye. She looked down and saw something gold shining from underneath the water and bent down to pick it up. After grasping it into her hand she went to pull herself out of the water when her foot slipped and she caused a loud splash causing the two who were talking to look her way.

Rikku quickly pulled herself up as she heard them coming nearer and nearer. Knowing there was no way she could escape she closed her eyes and waited to be caught. About a minute later Rikku opened her eyes and she was in her hospital bed crowded by doctor's and nurse's. "She's awake!" one doctor said as he looked at her relieved to see she was okay. Shocked by how she got back into her room Rikku just looked at them blindly. She tightened the grip on her hand and felt something within it's clenches, she looked at her hand and saw a shiny chain dangling from within her hands. Whatever she had picked up wherever she was was in her hand..................................[/COLOR] :therock: