OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forgotten Past [PG]

Guest Lexy

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I will lay down one monster in defense position and then play the magic card [I]Rageiki[/I] which destroys all your monsters on the field. Then I place two cards face down and end my turn. Now prepare to lose it all Gaurdian![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That's cheap talk from someone running to defense like that Jaq. But fine then I will draw my card and finish you off soon enough.[/COLOR][I]Drew Gravekeeper's Guard[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I summon [I]Gravekeeper's Guard[/I] in attack mode. Now attack his face down monster immediately![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Not so fast Guardian, I reveal [I]Obligatory Summoning[/I] which forces you to summon as many monsters as you can that is of the same type as your [I]Gravekeeper[/I].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, you must be out of your mind to make a move like that, for not only have you allowed me to summon my [I]Dark Magician[/I] but my [I]Dark Magician Girl [/I] also. Not to mention the others such as [I]Gravekeeper's Assailant[/I], and [I]Pixie Knight.[/I] That is a total of 5 spellcasters against your one defensive monster, and you have forced me to draw two of my most powerful. Now attack all at once, all but you [I]Dark Magician[/I] and [I]Dark Magician Girl[/I].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Again you assume too much. I then reveal my other face down card, [I]Magic Inhibitor[/I]. See Wheeler, when Kaiba took over the creation of Duel Monsters after Pegasus's departure, he began to create cards of his own design and created one to put an end to you and Yugi's threat. He knew Yugi relied heavily on that cursed [I]Magician[/I], and had only one of these printed so that no one else could get the same edge he had over the Duelist Champion. But unfortunately for him, I found out about this precious card and took it for my own doings, but I am being rude by leaving you to wonder what it does. See [I]Magic Inhibitor[/I] works just like [I]Insect Barrier[/I] in that it prevents all Spellcasters from attacking. And when you use them to sacrifice, you must sacrifice them for another Spellcaster type. So that means that I have filled your line with useless monsters. I have you beaten now Guardian, and there is nothing you can do about it! HAHAHAHAHA![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That's what you think Jaq! I may have already attacked with the other three spellcasters, but not my [I]DarkMagician[/I], nor [I]Dark Magician Girl[/I]. That means I can still use them this turn. And since they are useless to me now, I now sacrifice them....[/COLOR]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'm realy sorry, like Jon said, my computer's hard drive crashed. It took me a little bit to catch up on the reading, but I'm back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Where am I?[/COLOR] Chris said as he woke up in a daze. [COLOR=RoyalBlue]What... what is this place?[/COLOR]

As he looked around he seemed to be floating in an endless void. It looked much like when he had first met Neos. Could that be it? Was he once again in the spirit realm? No... no, this was different. It felt... empty. Evil.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hello?[/COLOR] Chris called into the darkness, expecting to hear his Yami's voice. Nothing. [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hello? Neos?[/COLOR] He called again. And again nothing.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well, it looks like I'm alone... But how did I get here? All I remember is... Teristen, that jerk! I remember he came after me with that bat! [/COLOR] Chris yelled in a rage.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But why? [COLOR=Black]He pondered.[/COLOR] No, there was something different about him... I could feel it. But, I have no idea what it was. I realy don't know Tristen that well... But he is one of Jon's friends, and I trust Jon's judgement, so he would never have had a friend like that. So... what could have been wrong with him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]C..Chr..is.sss...[/COLOR] A crackling voice eccoed through the shadows.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Who's there![/COLOR] Chris yelled looking for the voice.

A sudden light began to illuminate behind him. Chris turned as a dim image of Neos grew aparent. But it was strange, like it was a picture on an old telivision with bad reception.

[COLOR=Green]Ch..is... can..you hear me?[/COLOR] Neos questioned

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Neos! Yes, yes I can hear you! What's going on?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]No..t... much tiime...explain...[/COLOR] Replied the dragon. [COLOR=Green]Your...body...is being..con..trolled. ..evil entity named Jaq. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What do we do?[/COLOR]

Suddenly in a flash of light a door apeared before Chris.

[COLOR=Green]Throu.gh...door... find me...and we ca..n...stop him together...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Alright I understand![/COLOR] Chris replied.

[COLOR=Green]Chri..s... Hurry! ...Jon.. is in da...nger![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Jon!?[/COLOR] Chris said with a shock. [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Alright now I'm mad! [/COLOR] He yelled. [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nobody hurts my friends! Don't worry I'm not going to let you guys down! Watch out Jaq, because you're about to unleash the fury of the dragon![/COLOR]

As Rikku stared at whatever was in her hands the doctors and nurses were all busy around her and trying to ask her questions though her mind was somewhere else at the moment as she stared at the shiny thing in her hand.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Rikku finally snapped back into reality when she realized what was going on and she tightened her grip on the object so no one could see it and tried to reasure everyone she was okay. After about a half and hour Rikku finally got everyone out the room and she could try to make sense of everything that happened.[/COLOR]

"I...I was in a basement of some type and I heard people talking but when I saw the shiny object I picked it up.....they heard me and I closed my eyes knowing there was nowhere to run and I woke up here....oh what's happening now?" Rikku asked herself as she put her hand on her head. The shiny object she held in her hand fell out onto the bed and Rikku picked it up to examine it a little more closely.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]It was in the shape of a heart and it was see through...almost like diamond only it glew everytime Rikku held it tighter..as if it was alive or something. As Rikku took a closer look she saw a figure of an eye etched into the front of the heart. "Could it be a Millenium Item?" Rikku asked herself as she looked at it more closely. "But I've never seen one look like this before, I wonder what its power is," Rikku said aloud as someone knocked on the door and her thoughts went elsewhere for the moment.[/COLOR]

Rikku took the heart shaped item and put it around her neck and tucked it under her shirt so no one could see it and then she said," Come in." To her surprise Tristen walked slowly through the door and sat down on her bed. "Man what happened?" he asked as he rubbed his head. "I feel like someone just hit me on the head with a hammer, man am I having a lously day," he said as he looked at Rikku. "You mind explaining just how exactly did we get in the hospital?"

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Rikku got out the bed and ran into the bathroom, when she got out she was dressed in her original clothes and she grabbed Tristen's hand and pulled him out the room. "Hey Rikku where are we going?" Tristen asked as she pulled him through the hallways and he tried to keep up. "Look we have to get out this hospital and get to Jon. I have alot of things I want to tell him and I'll explain everything on the way. Besides I can't stand hospitals," Rikku said as she and Tristen snuck out the hospital.[/COLOR]

As they headed back to Rikku house Rikku could somehow sense the crystal heart she had around her neck glowing. They reached the house and Rikku found the door unlocked....Tristen and Rikku walked into the house as Rikku called out Jon's name.......................

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]to summon the [I]Sorcerer of Dark Magic[/I]. And since your magic card has another effect, I was forced to discard the rest of my monsters in my hand. Luckily for me, there was only one other, but it is enough, for now I remove from play, [I]Dark Blade[/I] and [I]Shining Angel[/I] to special summon [I]Chaos Sorcerer[/I]. Now my I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]You seem to growing delusional Guardian. I could have sworn you just got a new sense of confidence. Don't you see Jon, all is now hopeless for you. I have you painted in a corner, and there is nothing left for you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]JON! JON! WHERE ARE YOU![/COLOR]

Rikku went running through the house yelling for Jon desperate to find him and figure out what was up with the heart she pulled from her dream.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Looks like we have company Jon. Want her to join us in here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Leave her alone Jaq! Or as God is my witness, I will destroy piece by piece![/COLOR]

Jaq then used the powers of Chris's Millennium Items and dragged Rikku into the middle of the duel. She stood there in complete confusion and shock as a new sense of dread spread across her. If there was any duelist out there that stood even a remote chance of defeating her husband, it was Chris. And here they were in a heated Shadow Game with Chris in his freaky Yami form. This could only mean that Jaq had gotten to him, and that one of the two would soon be lost to the shadows forever.

[COLOR=Orange]Jon! You can't win this duel! Well, I mean you can't lose it either! Look, whoever loses this duel, loses it all, and I have a feeling that Jaq isn't going to hold up to whatever bargain he made you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Now don't worry Rikku, for Jon doesn't stand a chance of winning. His field is full of Spellcasters, and my Magic Inhibitor prevents them from attacking me or my life points. But don't worry, I can still attack him and wipe out his Life Points. So get ready to live the life of a widow, for your reveered husband is through![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Guess again Jaq! I have you beaten now that my two Sorcerers are on the field! And I don't seem to be able to see your precious magic card any more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]WHAT!? WHERE DID IT GO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME WHEELER! YOU WILL PAY FOR CHEATING LIKE THIS![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You can't cheat in a Shadow Duel Jaq, and you know this. But what you obviously don't know, is that my Sorcerer of Dark Magic has this uncanny ability to destroy any and all trap cards he chooses. And guess what, he chose your pathetic trap! Your move Jaq![/COLOR]

Jaq pulled Rikku towards him and prepared to take his turn.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine, but be careful Jon, I would hate for Rikku to come in contact with a misguided attack from one of your monsters, wouldn't you?[/COLOR]

Sorry I took so long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Rikku watched as Jon was to make his move but he hesiatated at first in fear of what would happen to Rikku if he hit her with an attack meant for Jaq. As Rikku watched all of a sudden she seemed to stare at Jon but no one moved.[/COLOR]

"Jon," Rikku said as she stared at his lifeless body. He still stood in the same position with a card in his hand but did not move....he seemed to be frozen in time. Rikku turned around to look at Jaq and he didn't move either. "What...." Rikku said as she looked from one to the other but they still didn't move.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Rikku moved from her spot in between Jon and Jaq to a safer spot away from the duel and as she moved away she looked down at where she had placed the crystal heart around her neck and it now glowed a crimson blue. As she stared into the light everything around her fadded and she seemed to be pulled into another dimension.[/COLOR]

As she turned her attention from the heart she looked up at her surroundings as everything around her turned black and a new picture started to form. Rikku opened her eyes in fright as the vision she saw became clear.
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]

She saw the entire earth in ruins...everything was destroyed and whatever was left of the human race was in chaos and on the edge of being extinct!! "This is what will happen if the evil and and your husband are facing now is allowed to succeed," a voice said that seemed to come out of nowhere. [/COLOR]

As Rikku heard the voice she tried to look away from this chaotic world and she said,"Who are you? what are you talking about? Do you mean Jaq?" The voice seemed to get closer as it replied. "No..Jaq is only a pawn in a great plan to throw over the world and the person you should be worried about is someone who is closer to you and your family than you think!"

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"what do you mean....you're saying it's someone I know..who is it?" Rikku asked desperately as the sceen around her began to fade and she was about to go back in the present. "Ask yourself how much you really know your family Rikku," the voice said. "Use the power of the crystal Millenium Heart to guide you and your husband and be careful of ........................" the voice trailed off as Rikku didn't hear the last of the person's words and she was thrust back into the present.[/COLOR]

Jon and Jaq were set free of whatever was holding them in time and they were able to move again. Jon looked around the room for Rikku and saw her in the corner of the room. He could sense something had happened to her but questions would have to wait until after the duel...............................................

Chris burst through the door at full speed. He had to free Neos and stop jaq. There was no way he was going to let anyone hurt his friends. But even he wasn't prepared for what he saw as he entered the next room.

The room looked as if it had been drawn by some demented artist. There were doors and starways everywhere. But they didn't seem to be bound by normal physics. Stairs were upside down, doors were on the ceiling and floor.

[COLOR=Red]This is nuts. Where the heck am I supposed to go? Ugh, I don't have time for this![/COLOR]

Chris yelled as he stared at this bizarre room.

[COLOR=Red]No time to waste! I'll just have to rely on my luck.[/COLOR]

Chris tore off to the nearest starecase at full speed. He entered the first door still climbing flights of stairs. When he finaly emerged everything seemed different. He looked up and realized he was looking at the floor. Or was it realy the floor? Who knew in this crazy place.

[COLOR=Red]Darn it! This must be one of Jaq's tricks! He's just trying to delay me![/COLOR]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After another ten minutes of running and a dozen more tries, it seemed hopeless.

[COLOR=Red]I can't believe I can't find the right door. After all this is all going on inside my own head... Wait a minute! This is all in my head! That's it! If this is just a physical manifestation of jaq's thoughts, then there's no reason I shouldn't be able to do the same![/COLOR]

Chris quickly ran into the middle of the room. He stood for a second, taking a breath to focus his thoughts.

At the top of his lungs he yelled, [COLOR=Red]This is my mind! And as your master I command you to show me the door! Do it now![/COLOR]

He stood expecting one of the doors to light up or something like that. But as he looked around, nothing was happeneing.

[COLOR=Red]Shoot... I guess it didn't wor...[/COLOR]

He was cut off as the floor started to move.

[COLOR=Red]What the?![/COLOR]

Chris looked around as the entire room seemed to be rearanging itself. Bang! Crunch! Crash! The room eccoed as its walls slid against each other. After a minute, the room had become a perfect cube with only one door before Chris.

[COLOR=Red]Well...That was certainly interesting...[/COLOR]

He said, staring in amazement. But then it hit him, his mission.

[COLOR=Red]Well I take it that this is the door.[/COLOR]

Chris ran through the door and into the next room.

This new room was hot, very hot. The walls were bright red.

[COLOR=Red]Huh..[/COLOR] Chris said as he reached to touch one. [COLOR=Red]OW![/COLOR] He yelled pulling his hand away from the wall. It had scalded his hand.

[COLOR=Red]Well, I don't think I'll do that again.[/COLOR]

Chris looked around for a minute. This room seemed to actualy be a cooridor leading to a larger room. He began to run towards the opening when he was stopped in his tracks by a blood curtling screach. It was horrific, he had to cover his ears.

[COLOR=Red]Ahhhh! What is that noise?![/COLOR]

Just then, as if answering his call, a large beast entered the cooridor, blocking Chris' progress. It was a large snake-like creature, but it had wings.

[COLOR=Red]What the?! [/COLOR] Chris yelled, as he jumped back.

The creature started to fly towards Chris very slowly. There was something farmiliar about this creature.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Screeeee! [/COLOR] It yelled.

Chris backed up more... Tssss! [COLOR=Red]Ahhhh! [/COLOR] He yelled as he brushed up against the scorching wall.

The beast flew closer, and finaly came into view. It was a Kaiser dragon! Chris' favorite dragon card. I may not have been his strongest, but it was one of his first. And it had gotten him through many a duel.

[COLOR=Red]Kaiser Dragon?![/COLOR] Chris yelled in amazement.[COLOR=Red] Is...is this real? No, it's in my mind. But in here that thing could realy fry me.[/COLOR]

The dragon grew ever closer.

[COLOR=Red]Kaiser dragon, don't you recognize me? It's me Chris, I'm your friend![/COLOR]

The dragon seemed to stop to think for a moment. It landed and didn't move. It stood motionless for a minute, long enough to make Chris wonder what was going on.

[COLOR=Red]Maybe I should run... [/COLOR] Chris thought. But just then the dragon moved aside, creating a path for Chris to walk past. Chris moved forward slowly, and hesitantly, untill he was sure that it meant him no harm. But the beast didn't move.

[COLOR=Red]Thank you[/COLOR]. Chris said as he ran past and into the larger section of the room.

It was realy hot in here, and for good reason. Chris slowly made his way into the room, it was enormous. Looking down he could see he was trapped on a ledge, and below this ledge was a lake of lava.

[COLOR=Red]Just my luck... [/COLOR] He thought as he looked around. There! At the far end of the room was another ledge, there was something there! Could it be Neos? He couldn't be sure.

[COLOR=Red]Now how in the world am I supposed to get over there?[/COLOR]

Just then he saw a shadow looking over him. He quickly turned to see the kaiser dragon. He could tell it didn't mean any harm.

[COLOR=Red]Hey there.[/COLOR] Chris greeted. [COLOR=Red]What are you doing followin me?[/COLOR]

The creature seemed to understand and nodded its head in the direction of the other ledge.

[COLOR=Red]You want to help me?[/COLOR]

The dragon nodded, and crouched down to let Chris on its back.

[COLOR=Red]This is gonna be weird.[/COLOR]

As soon as Chris was on, the dragon took off. Soaring high above the lava.

[COLOR=Red]I hope I made the right decision... [/COLOR] Chris thought. [COLOR=Red]If I fall here, I'm done for.[/COLOR]

But as the creature drew closer to the other ledge, it was obvious it wanted nothing more than to help.

Chris looked at the ledge as it came closer. Neos! Chris could see him. He was lying on some sort of stone slab. And bars of electricity surrounded him.

As they reached the ledge Chris hopped off the beast's back. The dragon leaned down letting Chris pat its head.

[COLOR=Red]Thank you my friend.[/COLOR]

And with that the dragon flew away, leaving Chris on the ledge alone. Chris turned his attention back to the unconcious Neos.

[COLOR=Red]Well let's see it I can figure this one out...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I will place two cards face down, then play the magic card, [I]Cost Down[/I], which lowers the level of my monsters by two, allowing me to summon my more powerful monsters without having to sacrifice so much. Then I summon [I]Zoa[/I] to the field, and use [I]Metalmorph[/I] to trasform him into [I]Metalzoa[/I]. I then use [I]Rush Recklessly[/I] to bring him to 3500. Now attack his [I]Sorcerer of Dark Magic[/I]! You have dropped to 3700 my friend. And with that, I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You may have beaten my monster Jaq, but this is far from over. I will switch my [I]Chaos Sorcerer[/I] to defense mode, then play [I]Swords of Revealing Light[/I], and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So you have realized that all is in vain have you Wheeler! Good, the sooner I beat you, the better. Now I play my face down card, [I]Change of Heart[/I], which allows me to seize control of your monster. And don't think your swords are gonna save you Wheeler. You have no monsters, and I have two, so good luck. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Then I play King's Knight in attack mode, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Nice job Wheeler, I will end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]This will all be over soon Jaq, you can count on it. I will play one card face down, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I will play [I]The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave[/I]and end my turn. With that your swords disappear, allowing me to attack next turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]We'll see about that, I reveal my trap card, [I]Jar of Greed[/I], which allows me one extra card per turn. Then I summon[I] Queen's Knight[/I], which, since I have the [I]King [/I] out, let's me special summon [I]Jack's Knight[/I] to the field. Then I sacrifice all three to summon [I]Slifer the Sky Dragon[/I]! Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]WHAT! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! WE COULDN'T FIND THAT CARD, SO HOW DID YOU! Oh well, I will soon take it out, as I sacrifice my three monsters to summon the [I]WINGED DRAGON OF RA![/I][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Magenta]Rikku continued to watch the duel in a somewhat safe part of the room and by this time Tristen had also made his way in and went over to Rikku and stood beside her as the duel continued.

"What happened while I was checking out the rest of the house Rikku, you looked a little spooked," Tristen asked. Rikku turned toward him and said," Let's just say I got a glimpse of the future if we fail with this," she said as she pulled out the heart from within her shirt.

Tristen took a good look at it then asked," Where'd you get this from?" "I got it from the hospital...or rather a dream in the hospital....or somewhere...anyway it showed me the future of this world if we don't succeed in stopping this new threat!" Rikku said as she tucked the heart back away. "So it was that bad," Tristen said as he turned his attention back on the duel and Rikku did the same........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]MEANWHILE..........................

Back in Domino City Rikku's brother Ethan was walking around the streets and heading back home when a groupu of three approached him. "Who are you?" he asked as he stopped walking. Thier faces wasn't clear because of the concealing cloaks they wore but Ethan could just make out that two were guys and one were girls. "We are messengers," one guy with a raspy voice said. "Messengers?.....who's the message from," Ethan asked.

The guy who had spoken then walked a step closer to Ethan and said," You will soon find out...this is what happens when your sister and her husband medal in things they have no business messing with," he said as he put his hand on Ethans shoulder. His hand began to glow and Ethan's body shook.......a few seconds later Ethan's, once green eyes, were now a dull gray, as he now smiled evily. The guy took his hand off of Ethan's shoulder and said,"Come the master awaits us....I'm sure you'll be happy to see [/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]AN OLD FRIEND [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]again...................[/COLOR]

There was an enormous burst of energy as the two mighty egyptian god cards began to form into existence. Electricity filled the air, making Jon and Rikku's hair stand on end

[COLOR=Navy]Well I'll admit, that was some impressive strategizing. But I'm sorry my friend, your monster is only at 5900 attack points. And since you can't attack this turn, I'll be able to draw a sixth card giving slyfer a total of 6000 atack points![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]There's more to dueling than power Jon, you should know that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]This comming from a power hugry maniac? You're not one to talk! Now hurry and end your turn![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Fine, I place one card face down and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Ha, you're finnished Jaq! Now I draw a card, increasing my dragon to 6000. Now atta...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Hold it! You've activated my trap, "Power Anihalation!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What the? I've never seen that card before?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]You can thank Kaiba for this card too. It seems that pathetic excuse for a duelist decided he needed even more cards to help him annihalate Yugi.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]So what does this new card do anyways?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]This card is activated whenever you increase the strength of your monster. Which you did when you drew that card. And now you must discard all but two of the cards in your hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What?! No![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Jon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]But with my attack that low there's no way of protecting myself! ...ugh, I turn my dragon into defense mode...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Hahaha! The mighty jon, forced to hide behind his monsters. Well I'll make this quick. Ra, destroy Slifer![/COLOR]

With an earsplitting screach and a blinding bast of energy, slifer was desroyed.

[COLOR=DimGray]Hahaha! Now draw your last card so I can finnish you off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]It all depends on this draw...[/COLOR] Jon thought to himself as he closed his eyes and reached to his deck. Slowly he slid the card, and drew it into his hand. Nothing! It was nothing but a dark pendant. This was bad, Jon had no monsters and no trap cards.

[COLOR=Navy]No! I have nothing... I...I...end my turn... [/COLOR] Jon said closing his eyes.

[COLOR=Magenta]Jon! No! You...you can't! Stop this![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Fare well guardian! Give my regards to the shadows! Ra! At...[/COLOR]

Jon waited for the inevitable, but there was just silense. He looked up to see Jaq wasn't moving. He had stopped with his hand in mis swing...

[COLOR=Magenta]Jon... wha...what's going on?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I don't know Rikku...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You didn't realy think I'd leave you hangin did ya?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Chris?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]No, stop! This body belongs to me now! Obey me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]This body's allready crowded, I think you're just pushing it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]No, obey me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]It's two against one. You lose![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]No! Nooooo![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]R[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]r[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]r[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]r[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]r[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]r[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]y[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]h[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]![/COLOR] Chris and Neos both yelled as they expelled a blast of elergy, creating a blinding light.

[COLOR=DimGray]You'll pay for this! I swear it, I'll be back![/COLOR] Jaq yelled as the light dissapated.

[COLOR=Green]I don't think so.[/COLOR] Neos said as he grabbed at the tail of the floating spirit.

[COLOR=Magenta]Is... is that Jaq's spirit?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yes, now lets get rid of him.[/COLOR] Chris said from behind Jon.

[COLOR=Navy]Ahhhh![/COLOR] Jon yelled. [COLOR=Navy]Wha... What the heck's goin on? Ho...how are yo...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]How am I here and Neos there? You shoud know better Jon, the normal laws don't apply in the shadow realm. Now let's get him![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Right! [/COLOR] Jon agreed as the two raised their millenium items. [COLOR=Navy]Jaq! You're finnished![/COLOR] Jon yelled.

The two released blasts of energy from their items, throwing Jaq far into the shadow realm, where he would stay.

The shadows slowly dissapeared leaving Jon, Rikku, and the re-united Chris/Neos in the dark room.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] You realize he could always escape provided he has the right connections.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yeah, but they will have one heck of a time finding him. So what happened in that duel of yours? I mean YOU lost how pathetic is that. I must give the guy props for defeating you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Don?t push it Chris. First of all, I didn?t want to destroy my best friend, so I held back drastically. Then he brought in specially designed cards that no one has ever heard of, and between you and me, I think they were fake. But we won?t know if they were now will we. See we acted a little too quickly and sent him away cards and all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Don?t be so sure. I have the deck right here, Ra and all. Now let?s see, yep they were real alright. Here, I guess you will be wanting these two then. Here is the Winged Dragon of Ra, and Magic Inhibitor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Thanks Chris, but you keep the Winged Dragon of Ra. Yugi lost it and you found it, I am sure he will be fine. Besides, I heard he got some freaky dragon card that is contains some weird power behind it. So I think the Winged Dragon of Ra will be best in your deck. But I will take the other card, after all, I can?t have you running around with some card to neutralize my deck. I refuse to lose to you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]But you just did Jon, don?t forget that. And don?t tell me it didn?t count. Because that was my deck and the strategy I would have used. Well all except those three mystery cards, but still you lost.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I never lose Chris, and I would have won this as well. See I had two cards left on the field you forget about. Check them out if you want.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]The Pot of Greed and the Jar of Greed!? But all you had to do was activate those and re-strengthen Slifer to win the duel. So why didn?t you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Simple Rikku, I wasn?t about to let my best friend slip into the shadows when he had no control over himself. I mean come on now Chris, you have to see that, for why would any of the Egyptians gods allow themselves to be put into defense mode. You know they have too much pride in themselves to not go down without a fight. Me and Slifer fight as a team, and he understood why I did what I had to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]AW MAN! You mean the only reason I won was because you were willing to sacrifice yourself for me? That is not fair, I demand a rematch right here and right now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Maybe later Chris, I have been in here too long, and would like to go home, and you must explain how you reclaimed yourself. I was highly impressed and someone told me you were about to pull through, so my sacrifice wasn?t all that heroic. See Rik, sort of peeked into your mind via the power I have placed into the Pyramid of Light thanks to the Millennium Key. He saw the fight you were putting on, and kind of filled me in. But thanks all the same, if you hadn?t of pulled through, I was about to do the worst thing ever, and that would be to destroy you. I have a couple tricks in my deck and don?t forget that. Now let?s go home and let Rikku rest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]I?m just relieved to see you two are alright. But I must tell you something about what happened at the hospital and during your duel?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Well when I was at the hospital I got a little restless and went to go check on Tristen but somehow I got turned around in the hospital and ended up in some part of it that looked old and deserted. I came upon this door and decided what could I loose by seeing where it led so I followed it. When I got down there I heard voices talking about how Jaq was taking care of u and a woman's voice said she was taking care of me..see she has the power to enter your dreams and whatever happens to you there happens to you in real life," Rikku said as the others listened intently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Well then I stumbled upon something shining under the ground..well I picked it up and saw it was a crystal clear hear pendant...or a millenium item. Well when they spotted me I believe it got me out of there... and when I got here it showed me a vision of what would happen if we lost Jon....if the evil wins there will be no more world....it'll be in ruins and we can't let that happen!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"No we can't," Jon said. "What else did u see Rikku?" Chris asked. She thought for a moment and then the words of the woman in her vision who spoke to her rang in her mind. "Well there was this voice that said that the threat was closer to us than we thought...that we shouldn't trust anyone no matter who they are..." Jon and Chris took this all in and then Jon said," Well it's been a long day...how bout we all sleep on this and try to think of what to do next....about who this threat could be." "Yeah," Chris agreed. "I'm wiped!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]The three went to thier homes and slept on it though Rikku's dreams were anything but pleasant....apparently the woman who was messing with her in her dreams hadn't given up just yet...not until she did some real damage......and this time she would try to make sure Rikku would never get up..............[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[I][COLOR=Orange]Master Dartz, what should we do about Jaq? He has failed you once again master and we can't allow his insolence to persist on. Shall I have his mind enslaved in the Shadow Realm as per the rules of engagement?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]No, leave him. He may still be of use to us. But we need Jon's apprentice so we may bring back the only one who can stop them all. Go and find his apprentice so we may release Marrik's mind from the Shadow Realm again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]But sir, Jon destroyed Marrik in their last encounter. How can we bring him back if he has been obliterated?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]You fool, what is broken can always be fixed. Now go and find the apprentice and bring him back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Sir, getting Chris will prove to be easier than Jaq made it. He is as good as ours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]No, not Chris, Konner will be easier since he has no Millennium Items anymore. Now go and get him![/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=Magenta]DREAM......................[/COLOR]
Rikku walked through the empty halls of her house as she looked around for anyone......everyone was gone.....vanished......she was the only person left, or so she thought.

As Rikku walked into the living room, though the light was dim, she could see a shadowy figure sitting in a nearby couch. The moon's rays that came through the open window curtain cast a dim white light throughout the room so that whoever sat in the chair, their body was sillouted against the night sky.

Rikku walked up to the chair and stood before it, only then did the person stand up and now the moon's rays cast a light against her face, revealing herself. Rikku gasped and fell backwards on the floor as she saw who it was.....it was...her mother! There was a loud laughter from within the house somewhere then words spoke aloud,"Rikku...why the long face, I thought you've wanted to see your mother after all this time! You should be happy and give her a big hug," the girl's voice said from somewhere within the house and laughter arose again.

Rikku got a hold of herself and stood up once again and said,"This woman is not my mother, she may look like her but it's not her! Whoever is doing this needs to come out and show themself, stop hiding like a coward!" Rikku screemed off the top of her lungs. The laughter suddenly ceased and the woman, claiming to be her mother, disappeared withing a flash. Rikku the suddenly turned around as she heard footsteps coming towards her from the hall.

"Your right Rikku, enogh of these foolish games...I need to get right to the point of where I trap you here forever!" a girl said as she stepped into the living room right under a ray of light from the moon. "[I][COLOR=DarkOrchid]She lookes familiar[/COLOR][/I]," Rikku thought as the features of the girl's face shown in the white light. "[I][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Wait...I think I know where I saw her before, she was one of the people in my dream...when I was in the hospital, she was with someone else talking about taking down Jon and me[/COLOR][/I]!" Rikku thought as her eyes studied the girl's face.

The girl smiled and held out her left hand, then she snapped her fingers and the room completely vanished, Rikku seemed to fall into a pit of darkness. It seemed like hours passed by the time she hit the bottome floor. "Ouch!" Rikku yelled as she slowly picked herself up from the ground. "Hello! Somebody can you hear me!" Rikku yelled as she looked around what seemed to be a large maze.

"Get used to it Rikku," that same girl's voice said from nowhere. "This is my maze and there's no way out of it for you! Let's see your Jon save you know, from the inside of your mind!" the girl's voice yelled and more laughter arose. Then the laughter died away and Rikku was surrounded by a deadly silence, doomed to wander the maze for all eternity....unless someone could save her!

[COLOR=Blue]BACK IN REALITY..........[/COLOR]

Jon tossed and turned throughout the night. All that had gone on made him restless and unable to sleep. Jon turned around in the bed and looked at the sleeping Rikku, but something wasn't quite right..her face was pale and she felt cold when he touched her face. There was sweat on her forehead and her head seemed to slowly go from left to right. Jon then put his ear up to her mouth to see if she was still breathing when her heard a faint whisper come from her mouth....he heard two words.....so soft yet he caught them......[COLOR=Red]JON HELP![/COLOR]...Rikku seemed to say..........................

OOC: sory I haven't posted lately. Been realy busy.And forgive my spelling I'm writing this at two in the morning :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris yawned rubbing his eyes.

[COLOR=Red]Man, what a night. That was nuts, I can't believe how close Jon came to dying. And that he was willing to sacrifice himself just to save me... Typical of him. Just trying to out do me again. Hehe.[/COLOR]

Chris smiled as he wandered into the kitchen.

[COLOR=Red]I wonder what Jon's up to anyway?[/COLOR]

Just then the phone rang.

[COLOR=Red]Speak of the devil. [/COLOR] Chris said as he reached for the phone.

[COLOR=Red]Hello?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Chris![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Chris, I need your help! You gotta-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Jon! You're breaking up![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]-old abandoned building-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Where?! Where are you![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Docks. Get here- uick! Help![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Jon? Jon! [/COLOR] Chris yelled into the phone. Nothing. The line was dead.

[COLOR=Red]Old abandoned building by the docks, eh? What would Jon be doing in a place like that? Something doesn't feel right here... Doesn't matter, Jon needs my help. And I guess now is a good enough time to repay the favor![/COLOR]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later Chris had mannaged to find his way to the docks. There wasn't much going on around here. But one building stood out from the rest. It was old, delapodated, broken windows. If any building was abandoned, this was it.

Chris made his way to the door. Slowly he pushed it open. The door hinges made an earpiercing scheach. There was no movement inside.

[COLOR=Red]Jon? [/COLOR] Chris called into the darkness. [COLOR=Red]Jon, are you in here?[/COLOR]

Chris stepped into the doorway. This place was super creepy, Chris thought. What was Jon doing here? Chris walked farther into the room.

[COLOR=Red]Jon?[/COLOR] He called again. [COLOR=Red]Man this is weir [/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]*Clack!*[/COLOR] Something hit Chris hard to the back of the head and he crashed to the floor. His last image was a fuzzy dark outline of a figure in the doorway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Ugh... [/COLOR] Chris moaned as he started to regain conciousness. [COLOR=Red]What hit me?[/COLOR] Chris thought as he felt the pounding pain in the back of his head. He reached to feel the bump when he heard the clattering of chains. [COLOR=Red]What the?! [/COLOR] He had shackles on his wrists and ankles. He was chained to the wall.

[COLOR=Navy]Actualy it was a wooden pole that I found lying around.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]That's what hit you, a little cowardly I'll admit. But better safe than sorry.[/COLOR] The voice's figure came into view.

[COLOR=Red]Wha.. who are you? Why did you do that to me? Where's Jon?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Oh, so many questions. Well first off, my name is Lane. And as for Jon, he's probably still at home right about now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Home? But Jon...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Sent you a call? I'm afraid that was me. Sorry about that, but I needed to lure you here. And what better way than to pray off of your pathetic devotion to your friends. So predictable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]What do you want with me?[/COLOR] Chris snarled.

[COLOR=Navy]You? Nothing realy. You're nothing more than bait.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Bait? For who?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Why your friend Jon of course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]So you brought me here so you could ambush Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]No no. For you see, you are mearly a distraction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Distraction? What do you mean?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You are mearly here to draw Jon's attention away from our little attack.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Attack!? On who[/COLOR]?

[COLOR=Navy]Why, Jon's apprentice ofcourse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Apprentice? But I'm his apprentice![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Not you, the guardian's original apprentice, Konner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Konner?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Yes, he was much more skilled of an apprentice than you. Though admitedly, he did have more time and experience. None the less, he is why you're here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]So you brought me here so you could distract Jon so you could kidnap Konner? Kind of elaborate don't you think?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Perhapse, but it will work.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well it is clever. But you just made one mistake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]And what's that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You picked the wrong person to use for bait! [/COLOR] Chris said with a smirk on his face.

[COLOR=Navy]Ha! And what do you plan to do. Have you forgotten that you're shackled. Those chains are solid iron, no human could break them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Exactly![/COLOR] Chris brased himself. [COLOR=Red]RHAAAA[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]AAAAAH!!![/COLOR] With a brilliant flash of light Neos tore at the chains, shattering them to pieces.

[COLOR=Navy]No! That's impossible! How did you...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]You broke the first rule of combat Lane, know you're opponent.[/COLOR] Neos said as he slowly walked toward his former capter, chains still dangling from his wrists.

[COLOR=Navy]No, stay back![/COLOR] Lane pleaded as he backed himself into the wall.

[COLOR=Green]Now tell me where Konner is![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You'll never be able to save him, he will be sacrificed...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Yeah yeah the leviathan thing again. It gets old, now tell me where he is![/COLOR] Neos said raising his claws high into the air.

[COLOR=Navy]You wouldn't! I know you, you value human life too much to kill me in cold blood.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Maybe, but maybe I'll just torcher you until you talk![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Stop it Neos, you're going to far![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Relax Chris, I'm bluffing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]If you kill me Konner is as good as dead![/COLOR]

Neos flinched.

[COLOR=Navy]You know... [/COLOR] Lane said with a smirk on his face.[COLOR=Navy] I hear you're rather fond of duel monsters.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]What of it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Tell you what, let's have a duel. If you win, I'll tell you everything you want to know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]And if I lose?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Well, you'll be offered to the great leviathan. But what does the great apprentice of the guardian have to worry about? Besides, if you don't save Konner, you and the rest of the Human race are as good as dead anyway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Very well.[/COLOR] Neos said, dropping Lane to the ground. [COLOR=Green]You have yourself a duel.[/COLOR]

Jon rushed to the phone and quickly dialed the emergency number praying the ambulance would arrive in time to save Rikku. After placing the call, he stepped into their closet and locked himself in. It was a risky manuever, but it was all he could do to help save his wife.

[COLOR=Blue][I]Jon don't doit! We have never tried this and who knows if it's even real! Lookl, I have nothing to lose in this situation, so let me go in your place and you maintain control of your body![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No Rik, your right, you don't have anything to lose which is why I am going. This is my wife and I would rather die than let anything happen to her. Now we have studied this intensively, according to the artifacts we found in Egypt, using the items I have now, I can sort of "ghost" myself to where I can enter someone's thoughts. And since she is in a comatose state, I can easily get to her in her dreams. Now I have to go.[/COLOR][/I]

Jon used the Pyramid of Liight and transfered his mind into Rikku's just as the ambulance came to take her away. He was prepared for confusion, but not like this. There were mazes and all sorts of doors he would ahve to navigate in order to find his wife. Losing no time, Jon stepped up to the closest door he could, and ran straight into a sort of Rare Hunter like figure, obviously placed in Rikku's mind by the ability of some Millennium Item. The figure raised his hand swiftly and brought it down hard activating a funky looking duel disk, signaling that should Jon want to proceed. he would have to earn his right of passage.

Rikku turned around in circles as she looked at all the directions the maze could lead her. [COLOR=Magenta] [I]"This is my maze and there's no way out of it for you!" [/I] [/COLOR] the girl's voice repeated in her head as Rikku looked around in what seemed a hopeless try. [COLOR=Blue] [I]"I have to get out of here!" [/I] [/COLOR] Rikku thought as she chose a path and began walking.

As Rikku began walking she suddenly got this sensation that Jon was close....so close she could touch him, yet she could not. It was as if her mind was speaking to her, calling out that he was there.... [COLOR=Blue] [I]"but where?" [/I] [/COLOR] Rikku thought as she looked around. [I][COLOR=Blue] "Could he have found a way...a way in my mind to help free me?"[/COLOR][/I] Rikku thought to herself as she turned a corner in the maze.

As she walked and thought she came to a dead end and had to turn around. "This is hopeless!" Rikku thought as she chose a different path. [I] [COLOR=Blue]"I can be walking around in this maze in my mind for the rest of my life!" [/COLOR] [/I] she thought as she couldn't see herself never seeing Jon again. Just then she stopped walking as it hit her. [COLOR=Blue] [I]"This is my mind! Not that psycho's who trapped me here, and I should be able to at least control some of it[/I],"[/COLOR] she thought as she closed her eyes. [COLOR=Blue] [I]"If Jon's here I should be able to see him if I wish it. Anything is possible in your mind...in your dreams,[/I]"[/COLOR] she thought as she concentrated hard at the thought of Jon.

Just then an image came into her mind..of Jon...in the maze! Rikku then opened her eyes and smiled as some more of the girl's words ran through her mind: [COLOR=Magenta] [I]"Let's see your Jon save you know, from the inside of your mind!" [/I] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue] [I]"Yeah let's see him!"[/I] [/COLOR] Rikku thought as she continued to smile. She knew one thing the girl didn't count on was Jon being able to access her mind.

As Rikku thought she realized that if she had the ability to see Jon, why not find a path to him. So once again she closed her eyes and thought of only a way to Jon. When she finally opened her eyes she saw it had worked! All the paths around her bagan to fade, but not completely, only leaving one single path fully there and she proceeded to follow it. She didn't know how long the path was or how long it would take to get to Jon but she had to try anyway...it was better than sitting around here all day doing nothing.

After about walking for what seemed to her like hours she turned another bend in the maze and came across a dead end. This dead end wasn't one of a wall blocking her path but of a gaint gap in the floor that was filled in darkness. Rikku peered down into what looked like a bottomless pit and seemed to shiver for the inside out. She somehow felt there was something down there she didn't want to see...to remember...and had no intention of going down there and finding out what it was. As she looked across the maze she saw the gap in the floor was too wide for her to jump and there was no nearby ledge or anything she could climb to make it across so Rikku thought she would try her luck at making a way across there herself.

She once again closed her eyes and thought of a path across the huge hole but when she opened her eyes the path remained untouched...the gap was there and now seemed wider than ever! [COLOR=Blue] [I]"What am I supposed to do now?" [/I] [/COLOR] Rikku said aloud as she put her hand to her chin. Just then she heard a rumbling noise from somwhere within the path...and the noise seemed to be coming from behind her. Rikku turned around and looked down the path and in a few moments a giant boulder was seen coming in her direction. [COLOR=Blue][I] "Uh..oh," [/I] [/COLOR] Rikku said aloud as she realized she had no place to run but into a giant pit of darkness that she had no intention of jumping in.

Rikku looked back and forth from the boulder and the path as she finally made up her mind to jump into the pit. There was nowhere else for her to go and if she didn't jump she would be flattened like a pancake and even though this was in her mind she had no intention of finding out what would happen if a giant boulder hit her. [COLOR=Blue] [I]"This just couldn't be easy!" [/I] [/COLOR] Rikku said as she finally jumped into the darkness. Rikku fell through the darkness and in a matter of seconds hit the bottom floor. Apperently the pit wasn't as deep as she had thoght. As soon as her feet hit the bottom she quickly moved out of the way, knowing that the boulder too had this destination, and just missed being hit by the boulder as it too crashed on the floor in the darkness.

Rikku looked around the blackness she couldn't see through looking for a way out...a sign of light...something! As she looked around she finally spotted a dim light in the distance. As she neared it the light took the ouline of a door and a knob too lighted up. Rikku placed her hand on the lighted door knob and said, "Well here goes nothing," as she opened the door revealing a past memory she had no intention of remembering. It was then that Rikku realized why she could not make a path across the pit at will, like she had done when she wanted a path to Jon. It was because she had kept too many painful memories locked up inside the fabric of her mind and she not only had to confront this new evil that threatened her,Jon's, and the world's very existance but confront herself................................ :wow:

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Orange]So Wheeler, we are destined to finally meet I see. After years of searching for you, my hard work has paid off in full.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well I am glad that you have been made satisfied, but now it?s time for you to get out of my way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Sorry Wheeler, but that?s not an option. You must die now for the pain you have caused me and my family.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You?re out of your mind! I?ve never seen you before, yet alone caused problems in your family![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange] FOOL! You think that just because you can?t remember the past makes it all go away? YOU RUINED OUR LIFE GAURDIAN!? I SPAT AT YOUR NAME AND LEGACY!? NOW IT?S TIME YOU PAID FOR YOUR TRESPASSES AND FOR THE TROUBLES YOU?VE CAUSED! NOW PREPARE TO DUEL FOR THE LAST TIME. FOER WHEN I WIN, YOU WILL DIE![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why is it that anytime I duel now, it?s to the death. Ya know it?s situations like this that takes away all the joy of dueling. And ya know for once I would like to settle a fight with fists and not cards. Have you noticed that anytime someone wants revenge, they challenge a duel not a fight. What is with that? Anyway, lets put the disks down and talk this over, for I am sure this has all been a grave misunderstanding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]You have it part way right Wheeler, this is a GRAVE situation for you. But there is no misunderstanding. She gave me the power to enter and trap you in your dreams, what she didn?t realize, is that you could enter the mind of your little missy. So once I finish with you, I can take off to help her out and finish this whole war today![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What war! There is no war now, Marik is gone and the war is over![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]That?s what you think, for once we have claimed your apprentice, we can bring him back from the shadows and claim this pitiful world for our own! Now quit your stalling and LET?S DUEL![/COLOR]

Jon placed his deck into his duel disk and prepared to vanquish the stranger looming before him.

In Jon?s hand, he had the keys to victory, but his sixth card had to be perfect in order to execute his plan. The duel had yet to start, and already he held two of his strongest monsters, Dark Magician and the Dark Magician Girl. With Monster Reborn and Double Coston in his hand, along side Dragged Down to the Grave, all he needed was his Sorcerer of Dark Magic to help clench a clean victory.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I will start this duel off and thus draw my sixth card. The card he obtained was the Solar Flare Dragon. I play Double Coston in attack mode, then place one card face down (Monster Reborn). But don?t get smug yet, for I then play Dragged Down to the Grave, which forces us to show our hands and choose one of each others to discard to the graveyard. Then we receive the top card of our deck to replace the one we lost. I think I will choose your Scapegoat. That card has given me enough trouble in the past, now it?s your turn to choose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Ha, you are more of a fool than I could have imagined Did you really think I would fall for such an amateur move Wheeler? I know your plans and will not fall prey to them. I will choose to send your Dark Magician Girl to the grave yard. Don?t expect me to be so easily beaten. I know of her special ability, and while most would send her to the graveyard, she is only a six star monster and be summoned quicker. Now it is my turn, and I place one monster face down and then place one card face down along with it. Your move you pathetic peon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Watch your language, it shows your immaturity. And by the way, thanks for the leg up for you helped me whether you knew it or not. But don?t feel too bad, for were caught in my trap and would have been beaten by it no matter what. Yet you should have sent my Solar Flare Dragon to the graveyard, as he was the only choice that would have halted my plan. But now I can bring in BOTH magicians. For I reveal my face down card, Monster Reborn to bring back my Dark Magician Girl. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Ha, you can?t possibly bring out both magicians you fool, for the Dark Magician requires two sacrifices, and you only have two, including your Dark Magician Girl.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You know, you?d think you could come up with better names than just fool, but it is rather ironic, for it is exactly what you are. See you forget that my Double Coston too has a special effect, which allows me to summon a dark monster requiring two sacrifices by simply sacrificing him in their place. Now prepare to face the wrath of both of my magicians as I sacrifice my monster to summon my Dark Magician. Now lucky you, for I cannot attack with either since they were both special summoned, so I place one card face down, which clears out my hand of all but one card, now go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I place one more card face down, and then flip over my Penguin Soldier, which allows me to return two monster from your side of the field, to your hand. HAHAHA. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Now I reveal the face down card, Goblin Fan which destroys your level two monster and negates its effect.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Then I end my turn Wheeler, but this will all turn around very soon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Now I will sacrifice both of my magicians and bring out my Sorcerer of Dark Magic to vanquish you, now make your move, for it will be one of the last.[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
OOC: Sorry I haven't wrote in a while..I've been sick..well here you go.
As Rikku held the door open and the memory of what happened in the past revealed itself Rikku braced herself.....

[U][COLOR=Blue]MEMORY-[/COLOR] [/U]

[COLOR=Blue]"Just leave me alone!" Rikku yelled as she stomped angrily through the living room past her mother and father. "Rikku you haven't been yourself lately...tell your mother and me what's wrong and we'll try to help you," her father pleaded with her. Rikku stopped and turned around to face them as she yelled. "aI don't want or need your help! You two are clueless and you'll get what's coming to you soon enough..I'll make sure you'll pay!" Rikku yelled angril at them. "Especially you mother...where you'll go will be the ultimate punishment! I hate both of you!" Rikku yelled as she ran out of the room with tears running down her eyes.

Rikku ran upstairs to her room and locked the door behind her and then went her her balcony window and looked out. "They'll both pay!" she muttered under her breath..I swear, especially you mother...it's your fault I'm like this..if you had only.....well you'll pay, I'll send you to the shadow realm if it's the last thing I do!" Rikku said to herself.

As she stood there by the balcony movement down below caught her eye and an evil grin crossed her face as she saw Merrick approaching. "Why hello there," Mirrick said as he too smiled evily. Rikku waisted no time in getting to the point. Her anger building inside her was taking over. "How long more do I have to wait, I want to get rid of those two who call themselves my parents...especiallu my mother...she'll pay for what she did!" Rikku said angrily.

"Oh don't worry," Merrick said. "Everything's ready and tonight they'll get what was coming to them then you and I will rule this pathetic world together," he said as he kissed her on her forehead........

Later that night Merrick and Rikku had come up with the plan they would use to send her mother to the shadow realm. Merrick would give Rikku the honor of doing it herself as he watched. Merrick was in the backyard somewhere out of sight as Rikku walked back there and waited for her mother. She had told her mother to meet her back there because she wanted to finally talk and tell her what was wrong oonly when Rikku got back there she saw Jon.

"What are you doing here?" Rikku said angrily as she walked up to him. "I'm here to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life...you've changed Rikku and I don't like what you've changed into. What happened to the old Rikku..what happened to my best friend?" Rikku looked away from him and said," The old Rikku you knew is gone and she's never coming back!" Just as Rikku said this her mother walked out back and the memory ended...............................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Rikku stood in front of the door and a new path revealed itself and the memory of the past faded for now. After taking everything in she continued her path to find Jon and face her deepest memory's.....................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I play Change of Heart to take control of your Sorcerer of Dark Magic, and use him to attack your life points directly, bringing you down to 800, then I place one card face down to end my turn. Good luck Wheeler, for now I control your strongest monster, and there is nothing you can do about it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What a dense duelist you are! Do you not realize that your Change of Heart card only allows you control of my monster for your turn. He's mine now! I summon Celtic Guardian in attack mode, and use him to attack your life points directly![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Then I activate my face down card, Mirror Force![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't think so, for you forget my other monster's special ability, he can negate and destroy any and all trap cards! So my attack is succesful, and then he attacks to finish you off! IT'S OVER![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]NOOOOOO! HOW COULD I HAVE LOST TO YOU!? PLEASE FORGIVE ME MASTER![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Now get out of my way, for I have things to do, and your wasting my time! And tell me where Rikku is, for I will save her![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]FOOL! Do you really think you stand a chance in here? This may be your precious wife's mind, but she isn't exactly in control of herself. See she's kind of hearing voices in her head! HAHAHA! Marik may be gone for now, but do you really think he was able to accomplish everything he did without help!? There is another here that is hell-bent on destroyin you and your wife. You destroyed Marik and all he stood for, she betrayed him by joining forces with you, and together, you destroyed my master's one true love. See Wheeler, you aren't the only one who found love through all of this. After Rikku left Marik, he ran into my master who promised to deliver to him you and your wife, along with the world. As time went on, they sort of hit it off and fell in love. So prepare to pay, for I am not the only danger awaiting you Guardian![/COLOR]

With that, Jon's challenger disappeared leaving him in a fog of confusion. [I]Could it be true that Marik find "true" love? Is that why Rikku has become the prime target instead of me? But why would they go after her first when it was I that instigated the betrayal he mentioned? But most important, who is this new threat and what does she plan to do next to Rikku?[/I]

Jon ran on praying he would find Rikku in the mess that had become her mind. Without Rik there to help him find her, time had become a much larger factor than he would have liked. Then all of a sudden, he saw her run by in a sort of state of panic. Jon decided to abandon his search for his wife and tore off after the woman, he could only assume be the one mentioned by the duelist he just beat, and watched her every move to ensure she never harmed Rikku. At the same time, he hoped he could find some answers on how to remove his wife from this mind trap they were caught in. Staying just far enough to not be noticed by this strange woman, Jon continued to follow until he was suddenly cut off by a figure who stepped out from the shadows blocking off Jon's path.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Jon, what's the hurry man? Too busy to catch up with an old pal? It's just like you to take off whenever I try to hang with you.[/COLOR]

[I]Crap! What is he doing here? I haven't seen him in years, ever since......[/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What you been up to man? Haven't seen you since[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]the "accident". Yeah I know, but here I am now, so we can catch up on everything that's been happening with you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But what are you doing here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Stupid, I just told you. I finally caught up with you to hang out again, like old times.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Do even remember the old times, the last time we were together. Do you remember when[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]we wrecked, yeah I remember. But that is all behind us now. We can start all over. Don't worry Jon, I don't hold anything against you, I say let bygons be bygons. Besides, we've been given a second chance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look, I'm not like you man, I can't just pretend that you never died, and neither can you. You need to accept it and go on. We shouldn't... no... rather we CAN'T be together like the friends we were. I have a new destiny so to say and a wife to share it with. I have accpeted my past and moved on to the futre. Now you need to do the same and go back to wherever it is you came from.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]FOOL! I WAS WILLING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT HAPPENED! I WAS WILLING TO BELIEVE IT WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT AND LET YOU OFF THE HOOK FOR IT. BUT INSTEAD YOU TURN AGAINST ME AND BETRAY MY FRIENDSHIP! YOU WILL PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED ME JON! YOU WILL PAY FOR THE CRIME IN WHICH YOU ARE GUILTY, AND IT LOOKS LIKE I AM TO BE THE PRESIDING JUDGE![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Listen to yourself, you have gone delerious man! I am guilty of no crime, it was an accident out of my hands, and out of my control.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]LIAR! SHUT UP AND PREPARE TO DUEL TO THE DEATH JON! YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER LIE YOU AND CHRIS CREATED TO FORGET THE PAST, BUT YOU ARE STILL GUILTY REGARDLESS. YOU WANT ME TO FACE THE FACT THAT I AM DEAD? FINE THEN, BUT YOU WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT [I]YOU KILLED ME JON![/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rikku walked the path in silence as she prayed nothing else would go wrong. She took twists and turns hoping that this time it would just be a straight path to get to Jon...but she knew very well it wouldn't be.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]As she continued her path she began to hear music...singing...someone singing. "What the.." Rikku said as she continued her path and the music got louder. "What now?" She said to herself as she turned another corner and to her surprise someone in all white was standing in the path. "Who are you?" Rikku asked the person. She couldn't see who they were because their back was facing her but she could tell by the sound of the voice that it was a girl.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"No the question is who are you?" the girl's voice said as she turned around and her white outfit turned pitch black. "What is this?" Rikku asked as the person pulled down thier hood and she stared into her own face. The girl in front of her walks up and says,"Rikku...Rikku..how nieve you have been. You always hurt the people you love and it's only a matter of time until you hurt Jon..whether on purpose or not."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Rikku took a step back and said,"I don't know what you're talking about." The girl in front of her laughed histerically and said,"Does he even know? Jon I mean..does he know that before you tried to send you're mother to the shadow realm you tried......" she stopped before she finished when she saw the look on Rikku's face. "So your hubby doesn't know. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out..they will tell him you know, what you did and he'll hate you for it!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"No he won't. He knows that I've made mistakes in my past but that's where they are..in the past and he'll understand," Rikku protested. "Do you really believe that Rikku," she said as she took another step toward Rikku. Do you think he'll understand that you tried to kill him once because Merrick told you he had to be dealt with. "Your past will be your downfall Rikku..it's coming back to haunt you and the predicament your in is living proof of that. Do you think you can hold on under all this pressure? You'll break Rikku and then it will only be a moment of time until we break Jon to," she said as she began to laugh again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Do you want to go back there Rikku? To the day you planned on killing your best friend?" the girl said as a black door appeared on a wall beside Rikku. "Oh and I'm not asking..you don't have a choice Rikku..and try not to break under the pressure," she said as she smiled evily and the door opened and Rikku was pulled in............................[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]A dark pool was in the center of the room and the episode that just happened in Rikku's mind with her and the girl that had the same face played. "This is going to be a problem..we must get rid of them soon, before it's too late," a guy wearing a black robe with ancient symbols on it said to a few others who were also in the room wearing dark robes as well. "The girl..Rikku..must go, she is stronger than I gave her credit for..but my patience is wearing thin. Once the girl is out of the way Jon will be burdened with grief and then it will be easy to take him out..take care of it," he said as one of the guys in the robes bowed his head yes. "I'll be happy to help out master. I do know her better than anyone," a familiar voice said as he left the room..............[/COLOR] :flaming:

[COLOR=Navy]Shall we begin?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, hurry up. Feels like we've been standing here for weeks![/COLOR] :smirk:

[COLOR=Navy]Right then. Let the shadow duel begin![/COLOR]

In a wave of fog, the entire room was engulfed by darkness.

[COLOR=Red]Ugh. Why does it always have to be a shadow duel? Can't we just sit at a table or something?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Silence! And let your destruction comence. I will go first. I place one card face down in defense mode and place one card face down. And I will end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Alright, I'll also place one card face down in defense mode, and another card face down, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Predictable. I place one more card face down and activate drag down to the grave. Now each of us picks one of our opponents cards to send to the graveyard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]There's something wrong here... [/COLOR] Chris thought to himself. [COLOR=Red]Something about this seems farmiliar...[/COLOR]

Chris revealed his hand to Lane. "[COLOR=Navy]Alright I'll just dispose of your wretched magical Cylinders. Wouldn't want to have my own monster strike back at me now would I? Now you chose![/COLOR]" Lane raised his hand to Chris revealing... "[COLOR=Red]Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl?[/COLOR]"

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Chris! I know this technique![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I know, this is one of jon's.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Then, that means that face down card must be monter reborn![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Right. And if that's true I know just which card to discard.[/COLOR]

Chris looked directly at Lane. [COLOR=Red]I choose your Dark Magician Girl![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Very well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Chris! What are you doing!? You know what he's going to do![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Just trust me... [/COLOR] Chris said with a smirk.

[COLOR=Navy]Thank you for the help. For it was through your own ignorance that you have caused your own downfall. I now bring back my Dark Magician Girl by using monster reborn! Lane smirked. But wait, there's more! I flip my face down monster to reveal double costin! And I will use its special ability to sacrifice it to bring out my Dark Magician! Now do you see?! Your fate is now sealed! You will be anihalated by my two magicians![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Are you done yet?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]You fool! You dare mock me? Are you so blind as to see your own doom before you? Fine I'll end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Alright, now I'll play my dark hole. Destroying all monsters on the field.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]What?! No! You can't![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You moron do you realy think I'm so pathetic that I could be defeated by someone using my own friends techniques?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]So that's it? I guess my little trick had been revealed. For you see, this deck is an exact replica of Jon's deck! Except for that wreched god card of his.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well excuse me if I'm not impressed. You may have his deck, but I'm sure your skills are far from equal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]We'll just see apprentice! Now make your move![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What do you mean [I]I[/I] killed you! I told you it was an accident. If I could go back and trade places with you I would! Do even remember what happened that night Jake? There is no way I caused that wreck and you know it! Now get out of my way![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]So is this how you treat an old friend. Then you must be taught a lesson in manners. First ya kiled me, then you disgrace me like this. There is only one thing left for me to do[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Wait, let me guess, we duel to the death and then you take over my life as justice for what I supposedly did to you in the past. Am I forgetting anything there!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hm, nope seems to be all. Now let's duel Wheeler! By this time tomorrow, I will control your body and gain back the life you stole from me! I will start this thing off by placing two cards face down, and setting one monster in defense. I end my turn[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I place one card face down, then activate Reload, which lets me put my hand back in my deck, shuffle, then redraw the same amount of cards. Then I summon one monster face down in defense mode to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I then sacrifice my face down monster, Kaiser Sea Horse, to summon Bleu Eyes White Dragon to the field in attack mode. Then I activate one of my face down cards, Quick Attack, to let him attack your face down monster![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Reveal Magic Cylinders! This trap takes your attack and fires it right back at your life points! Not a good move since you just started, and already you have lost 3000 life points![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Then I activate my other facedown card, Waboku, making my own monsters attack 0 for this turn. Then I place one more card face down to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I then place two cards face down and flip over my defense monster, Invader of the Throne, which allows me to switch control of your Blue Eyes White Dragon with my Invader. Then I summon Pyramid Turtle in attack mode. Now my Blue Eyes, attack the Invader of the Throne![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I activate the Regulation of Tribe. I declare Dragon type, which won't allow you to attack with any Dragons so long as I am able to give up one of nmy monsters on the field each turn I take.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I will summon M-Warrior #1 which I then sacrifice to keep my trap in effect. I then play one card face down, then attack your Turtle with Invader of the Throne, bringing your life points down to 3850. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Destroying my turtle activated its special ability allowing me to summon a zombie type from my deck to the field, as long as it has 2000 defense points or less. I then choose Vampire Lord. Then I summon one monster face down in defense mode, and play one more card face down. Now my Vampire Lord, attack the Invader! Your life points drop to 3350! I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I play one monster face down, then destroy my trap card, since I am unwilling to sacrifice any monsters, but then I play Scapegoat, and activate my face down card, Swords of Revealing Light to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Your Swords of Revealing Light forced my Weather Report out of hiding. But his special ability destroys Swords of Revealing Light, and then lets me take my battle phase twice. But before I do, I play Token Thanksgiving, which destroys all tokens on the field, that means your pathetic Scapegoats, and gives me 800 life points per token. So I gain 3200 life points bringing me to 7050![/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long. Comp. probs, work, long story.

IC: Konner let go of the bar and fell to the pyramid's floor. Yuri joined him in a few seconds.

[color=blue]Konner we must go. Jon needs us. There is a new evil brewing. I sense a dark power.[/color]

[color=green]You too, eh? Alright I guess it is time to go back.[/color]

[color=black]Half an hour later Konner boarded a plane and was headed for Domino City. On the plane, he got out his research on the Lost City of Atlantis, along with a mysterious crystal necklace and a Duel Monsters card. [/color]
One of the men of the plan, dressed in a red muscle shirt with a black biker jacket on saw this and exclaimed, "It's him, Dartz." Konner heard this and shut his briefcase fast. He headed to the front of the plane to go to the cargo hold to get his luggage.
Konner stood at the ramp to get of the plane when all of the sudden he whipped out a glowing cardand out sprang the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

[color=green]It's only a replica but at least this one works.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]

[color=black]The dragon erupted through the ramp and flew out into the sky. Konner recognized the landscape below as Gala City. Yuri appeared behind him, pointing at the docks.[/color]

[color=blue]There. That's where you need to go. Jon's not there, but Chris is. He's also being trapped into luring you out. [/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]

[color=#008000]These punks. Using someone I've never even met and barely knows who I am to get to me. If it weren't for my past, I'd kill these guys right now. I wish my past wer finally behind me for good.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]

[color=black]Just then he stopped and a man in Ancient Egyptian garb appeared. He had an old looking key around his neck.[/color]

[color=red]Hello Konner. My name is Shadi. I am the keeper of the Millenium Items. it is foreseen that you shall help stop the destruction of the world again, and I shall be of some help now. You must take the Millenium Key and guard it. You will need it in your upcoming battle.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]

[color=black]As quickly as he had come, he left. As Konner flew to the docks he suddenly was stopped again by a glowing red figure with a shadow duel arena engulfing them.[/color]

[color=yellow]Well konner. It's time for a shadow duel.[/color]
[color=#ffff00][/color]

[color=green]I'm not interested Bakura... But I can see no way around it. We will duel for both our souls and Millenium Items , though.[/color]
[color=#008000][/color]

[color=yellow]You have no Items.[/color]
[color=#ffff00][/color]

[color=green]Wrong, I have this, The Millenium Key! Now, Lets duel![/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After Rikku got sucked into the door that had appeared she seemed to float in nothingness for ages. "What is this place?" Rikku said aloud as she looked around and saw nothing but whitness all around her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]As she continued to float in what looked like a white plane a picture began to form around her and she quickly recognized it as Gala City park. However, she seemed to stop moving just above the park, looked down, and began to watch as the events of that day repeated themselves once again:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"So what did you want to talk to me about Merrick?" Rikku asked as she walked up to a nearby tree in which Merrick sat under waiting for her. She sat down beside him as he smiled at her and said,"Well you know of our plans for the future Rikku, however, there's something that must be done...if not then our plans might not come through for us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]"What is it?" Rikku asked as she looked at Merrick's devilish grin as he said,"There seems to be a pest around..you know..your former friend Jon. He wants you to stop what we're doing and go back to the way you were...he wants to take me away from you and stop our plans Rikku," Merrick said as Rikku began shaking her head. "Yes, he may want that but he's only concerned about me...he'll leave us alon Merrick, I'll go and talk to him," Rikku said as she tried to convince Merrick that she could get through to Jon. Rikku knew very well that Jon would never stop trying to "save" her but if she didn't convince Merrick then she knew he would want him killed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Yes, Rikku you go and talk to him but if you can't solve this problem then I will have to," he said as he stood from under the tree. "Don't worry..I'll make him understand," Rikku said as she too stood and headed back to her motorcycle to look for Jon. After a while of riding around town she finally spotted Jon at the beach. She parked her motorcycle and headed over towards him. "Rikku," he said as he spotted her and headed towards her. "I've been wanting to talk to you," he said. Rikku seemed not to hear anything that he said because she was lost in her own thoughts about what would happen to Jon if she couldn't get him to back off...he was still her best friend..regardless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]"Jon you need to stop this right now!" Rikku yelled at him and they stopped before each other. "You need to leave me alone Jon..we are no longer friends and I don't need your saving. Just go away and leave me and Merrick in peace," she pleaded with him. Jon looked at her for a moment and saw past her sharraide, then he said,"No Rikku..Merrick is poisoning your mind..can't you see? You need to stop this before someone gets hurt. He doesn't really care about you Rikku he's just using you and I'm not going to stop until I put a stop to him and his plans," Jon said. Rikku looked into Jon's eyes and knew he was dead serious..no amount of begging or threatening was going to make Jon stop trying to save her. Her eyes wandered past his eyes for a moment and saw someone approaching..Merrick. He had heard the whole thing and now was taking matters into his own hands. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Merrick snuck behind Jon and hit him on the head with what looked like a pipe. Jon then fell to the sand, unconscious. "I told you Rikku that if you couldn't stop him he would have to be dealt with..now's our chance, he must go. I will give you the honor Rikku..summon the shadows and send him into the shadow realm for all of eternity!" Rikku looked at Merrick then down at Jon..she had not choice..she had to do as he wished. "I'm sorry Jon, I have no choice," Rikku said as she stretched one hand outward and the Millenium Headband's eyes began to glow..the shadows were coming..coming to take Jon, however, there was an interuption. "We have to go Rikku..we will take care of this later," he said as he grabbed her hand and they ran.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]The memory faded and Rikku once again found herself inside the walls of the maze, however, she was not alright. Being here so long..reliving her memories, was starting to take a tool on her...she had to get out of here fast, before it was too late. Rikku sat up against a wall, panting, trying to catch her breath..her face was pale and her body weak. "What's wrong Rikku?" the girl who looked like her said as she appeared before her. "You can't handle the truth..that day you were going to send Jon to the shadow realm..if you hadn't have been interupted..well we all know what would have happened," she said as she bent down toward Rikku who felt like she was burning up. "You don't look so good Rikku," she said as she laughed. "It's only a matter of time...." the she disappeared leaving Rikku sitting up against the wall gasping for air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"I have to get up..."Rikku thought as she took deep breaths. "I can't give up now"..............[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]So I see you've upgraded your skills and your deck of course. But that won't save you for long. I will see the end of you Jon. You must pay for what happened. So before you take your move, perhaps you should see this....[/COLOR]

[I]Flashback[/I]
Jon was driving in his new car with Chris and Jake on their way to the duelist tournament.

[I][COLOR=Red]Man this is awesome guys, we get to join in our first tournament ever! I can't wait to get there and show that champion Kaiba who the real duelists are. And the best part is, if we gain enough star chips, we can even challenge the creator Pegasus! But I guess that won't matter for you Jon. I mean how could you gain enough starchips if you can't even beat me in a duel? Hey quit laughing Chris, he whoops you every time, so the way I see it, neither of you stands a chance in this tournament. But I guess you can always go to support me and learn how to really duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Watch what you say Jake, I just might get offended and ditch you once we get to the docks and head to the island.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Chill Chris, there are better ways to deal with such an arrogant duelist. The only answer is to simply kill him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]WHAT!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Chill man, I don't mean it literally. Why would I KILL you here when I can kill you on the island where there are no witnesses to rat on me. Besides, I mean I will kill you in a duel, not physically. But before we do any kiiling of any sort, we need to find this new guy Yugi. I heard my cousin will be with him and has been learning to duel by him. So naturally I want to see how they do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][B]JON WATCH OUT! THERE'S A CAR COMING RIGHT AT US![/B][/COLOR][/I]

Elsewhere......

[COLOR=Orange]How did you do it Shadi? The Guardian and Chris held both sets of the Millennium Items. How did you get the Millennium Key to Konner?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Have you forgotten the true abilities of Jon's Pyramid of Light Ishizu? When he fused the Millennium Items into his Pyramid, they were sent through the Shadow Realm and then dispersed throughout our world. All he has to do is refind them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]For the sake of the world, I hope he does, 'cause if this new threat finds them, they will ba able to rescue my brother from the Shadow Realm, and we can't allow that.[/COLOR]