Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This dork in my 4th period class which is also lunch..when we were waiting for our teacher and at lunch I had told him to shut up and he didn't so i slapped him and he slapped me back...and then i kicked him in the azz for slapping me and he pushed me and i feel over in the hall and was laying the and he kicked me in the side and a couple more times...the whole time I was laying there on the floor,covering my head and no one in my class tried to do anything...thats how much they don't care about me.
Posted
And this was a guy? You should report his sorry *** to the office for assault and harrassment. I think every last one of the little bastard guys in your class who didn't help should also be punished. A guy attacking a girl, sorry ***, low life, idiot. I would've knocked the little punk to hell and back again...

-Justin
Posted
I would go up to him.. Gimme him the finger and give him a swift kick in the nutz... That will send the message.
Posted
Yes, report it. What a bastard,....... I mean I beat up on my guy friends all the time and they beat up on me, but even when we're pissed off at eachother they NEVER hurt me. That's just like, common decency. You shoulda fought back- self defense. If some guy started beating me up, I may not win (depends on his size), but I'd certainly cause some serious damage on the way down. Don't let people treat you that way.
Posted
If I could I'd be there in a sec....you know it. I have a reputation of winning fights. If he was down here or vice versa...He wouldn't dare. MAN I just want to mess up his face.:flaming: :flaming: It makes me so mad. People are so stupid. Why would do ppl fight? All of mine were in self defence I never started one. But........Man I want to punch something.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: I'll try to cool my jets. Sorry Stephanie, I would help if I could. Sowwie.:( :(
Posted
Well,he makes fun of me,he annoys me(and everyone else) and i ask him to stop but he doesn't get the clue.the teachers don't do much aything about it.he is mean to my friends.and also he deserves it...everyone (students in 8th grade) will argee with me..
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]This dork in my 4th period class which is also lunch..when we were waiting for our teacher and at lunch I had told him to shut up and he didn't so i slapped him and he slapped me back...and then i kicked him in the azz for slapping me and he pushed me and i feel over in the hall and was laying the and he kicked me in the side and a couple more times...the whole time I was laying there on the floor,covering my head and no one in my class tried to do anything...thats how much they don't care about me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I'd say you learned two good lessons today -

1)Don't start anything you can't finish.
2)People = Shxt

Nothing against you personally ( I think you're cool from what I know of ya :P) But I hate it when girls think they can get away with anything, just because they're [I]girls[/I]...fighting is a mans sport, if ya step in the ring, expect to get KNOCKED DA F*** OUT! (heh, that's from FRIDAY...what a good movie :) )

PS- I don't condon the beating of women. (only when they step out of line. Ha! Merely joking. relax) ...Feel free to flame :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, I'd say you learned two good lessons today -

1)Don't start anything you can't finish.
2)People = Shxt

Nothing against you personally ( I think you're cool from what I know of ya :P) But I hate it when girls think they can get away with anything, just because they're [I]girls[/I]...fighting is a mans sport, if ya step in the ring, expect to get KNOCKED DA F*** OUT! (heh, that's from FRIDAY...what a good movie :) )

PS- I don't condon the beating of women. (only when they step out of line. Ha! Merely joking. relax) ...Feel free to flame :) [/B][/QUOTE]

thats it soo true. i hate when chicks take advantage of that, girls that do that usually run into a pimp and try that shiz then catch slap...

back in junior high/elementry peeps annoyed the hell outta me but i jus ignored em...

sometimes i do fight back but never againts someone like 3 times bigger than me, its common sense not to do that..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, I'd say you learned two good lessons today -

1)Don't start anything you can't finish.
2)People = Shxt

Nothing against you personally ( I think you're cool from what I know of ya :P) But I hate it when girls think they can get away with anything, just because they're [I]girls[/I]...fighting is a mans sport, if ya step in the ring, expect to get KNOCKED DA F*** OUT! (heh, that's from FRIDAY...what a good movie :) )

PS- I don't condon the beating of women. (only when they step out of line. Ha! Merely joking. relax) ...Feel free to flame :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Uhh...that is the absolute biggest load of BS I have heard in my life. lol

Here we have a girl who has been kicked on the ground in the middle of her class...with nobody helping her...and it's made light of like this.

I can't believe that nobody did anything...

And it's not about "starting what you can't finish". People who fight physically are only fighting because they lack any brain power.

In other words, someone who fights only does so because they aren't intelligent enough to find a [b]real[/b] way to solve the problem.

And hitting a woman is just wrong...it doesn't matter whether she started it or not. Hitting her is one thing, but kicking her while she's on the ground is so incredibly cowardly, stupid and pathetic that it's not worth trying to justify under any circumstances.

I always wonder about people who resort to fighting...it's the same as people who swear a lot. I always think that people who swear alot only do so because their brain is too small to come up with any kind of intelligent thing to say.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, I'd say you learned two good lessons today -

1)Don't start anything you can't finish.
2)People = Shxt

Nothing against you personally ( I think you're cool from what I know of ya :P) But I hate it when girls think they can get away with anything, just because they're [I]girls[/I]...fighting is a mans sport, if ya step in the ring, expect to get KNOCKED DA F*** OUT! (heh, that's from FRIDAY...what a good movie :) )

PS- I don't condon the beating of women. (only when they step out of line. Ha! Merely joking. relax) ...Feel free to flame :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I agree with everything that James said above, and I have my own two cents worth...

So we can "get away" with stuff just because we're girls, huh? I believe that you males have no room to talk. Do YOU get called a hoe if you've had a little too much sex? No. Think about it...there's a lot more stuff I don't feel like writing. It all evens out in the end.[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Uhh...that is the absolute biggest load of BS I have heard in my life. lol

Here we have a girl who has been kicked on the ground in the middle of her class...with nobody helping her...and it's made light of like this.

I can't believe that nobody did anything...

And it's not about "starting what you can't finish". People who fight physically are only fighting because they lack any brain power.

In other words, someone who fights only does so because they aren't intelligent enough to find a [b]real[/b] way to solve the problem.

And hitting a woman is just wrong...it doesn't matter whether she started it or not. Hitting her is one thing, but kicking her while she's on the ground is so incredibly cowardly, stupid and pathetic that it's not worth trying to justify under any circumstances.

I always wonder about people who resort to fighting...it's the same as people who swear a lot. I always think that people who swear alot only do so because their brain is too small to come up with any kind of intelligent thing to say.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, Yeah, yeah, you have a point.
I haven't been in a fight since elementary school...whenever something serious comes up these days, I just use laughter to get of it - not violence.

And about that whole lecture on swearing...my mom says the same thing :P
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]
So we can "get away" with stuff just because we're girls, huh? I believe that you males have no room to talk. Do YOU get called a hoe if you've had a little too much sex? No.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


That would make her a hoe. If she want's to sleep around a lot, then that would make her a hoe, and if she can't live with that title, she should have made better choices, eh?

PS- It's worthless having this conversation with you...our opinions about EVERYTHING differ.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

And about that whole lecture on swearing...my mom says the same thing :P [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, funny how people mature as they age...I am sure you'll be saying the same thing to your children sometime in the future.

But I've always thought it was pretty damn obvious that people who swear a lot are stupid lol. ;)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


That would make her a hoe. If she want's to sleep around a lot, then that would make her a hoe, and if she can't live with that title, she should have made better choices, eh?

PS- It's worthless having this conversation with you...our opinions about EVERYTHING differ. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, but there is a huge contradiction in the sense that if a girl sleeps around a lot, she's considered a slut. But if a guy sleeps around a lot, he gets a pat on the back from his friends because of all the "scoring" he's been doing.

It's such a load of crap -- that's one thing that's always annoyed me.[/color][/size]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, funny how people mature as they age...I am sure you'll be saying the same thing to your children sometime in the future.

But I've always thought it was pretty damn obvious that people who swear a lot are stupid lol. ;)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, oh no, I quite agree! I tell people that all the time...and I try to keep the swearing down pretty much all the time. [I]try[/I] to. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, funny how people mature as they age...I am sure you'll be saying the same thing to your children sometime in the future.

But I've always thought it was pretty damn obvious that people who swear a lot are stupid lol. ;)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Haha James, that's hilarious. I swear constantly, and am trying my hardest to stop! Well, that's quite true at least..people who swear are mostly ignorant and can't think of any other word to use besides a curse word.

Well, to the topic starter, if I were you [ which I am not ] , I would strongly urdge you to tell your teacher or someone in [b]HIGH[/b] authority. This is quite serious, there shouldn't be by any means, that a male should hit another female. It's just wrong. Tell on him.. it's okay... You'll do it for the best. Damn that's just sad what people do to each other these days. So, please, do tell someone that can make a difference in this situation.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Haha James, that's hilarious. I swear constantly, and am trying my hardest to stop! Well, that's quite true at least..people who swear are mostly ignorant and can't think of any other word to use besides a curse word.

Well, to the topic starter, if I were you [ which I am not ] , I would strongly urdge you to tell your teacher or someone in [b]HIGH[/b] authority. This is quite serious, there shouldn't be by any means, that a male should hit another female. It's just wrong. Tell on him.. it's okay... You'll do it for the best. Damn that's just sad what people do to each other these days. So, please, do tell someone that can make a difference in this situation.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well thats true, us guys were born stronger than females and always will be so we shouldnt hurt them, its like stomping a puppy. its not like its strong as you...

heres a q though, what if this skinny lil nerd was takin on the buffed up muscel chic chyna? would you be on his *** for hitting her?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


That would make her a hoe. If she want's to sleep around a lot, then that would make her a hoe, and if she can't live with that title, she should have made better choices, eh?

PS- It's worthless having this conversation with you...our opinions about EVERYTHING differ. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I wasn't refering specifically to you, more to males in general. Don't take it personally :) (How do my opinions differing have anything to do with this? :confused: )[/color]


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, but there is a huge contradiction in the sense that if a girl sleeps around a lot, she's considered a slut. But if a guy sleeps around a lot, he gets a pat on the back from his friends because of all the "scoring" he's been doing.

It's such a load of crap -- that's one thing that's always annoyed me.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes, that is what I mean. Thank you James.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

Well thats true, us guys were born stronger than females and always will be so we shouldnt hurt them, its like stomping a puppy. its not like its strong as you...

heres a q though, what if this skinny lil nerd was takin on the buffed up muscel chic chyna? would you be on his *** for hitting her? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Uhh, I think that above paragraph is a little condescending and rude...but anyway...

There's never an excuse to hit anyone...the only way I'd ever do anything like that is if someone was attacking me.[/color][/size]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I wasn't refering specifically to you, more to males in general. Don't take it personally :) (How do my opinions differing have anything to do with this? :confused: )[/color]


[/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah, I know, and I was talking about girls in general. if you sleep around a lot, you're a hoe. plain and simple.

and I was saying, it's pointless for us to try and communicate a point to eachother, we're both to set in our ways to listen to the other side :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

Well thats true, us guys were born stronger than females and always will be so we shouldnt hurt them, its like stomping a puppy. its not like its strong as you...

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Erm...yes? I actually appreciate male strength, and I admire it. I like the idea of being protected, even though I can hold my own quite nicely ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Yeah, I know, and I was talking about girls in general. if you sleep around a lot, you're a hoe. plain and simple.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yep, and if you're a guy who sleeps around a lot, you're also a slut.

It works both ways in my opinion. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

we're both to set in our ways to listen to the other side :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's NOT true. I know it's not a personal attack against me, but I take it offensively. I've always been one to look at both sides of a story...I'm merely debating my side, not preaching it, heh :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...