OtakuBoards

My 4th period class was the worst part of my day..

Phantasy Freak

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Erm...yes? I actually appreciate male strength, and I admire it. I like the idea of being protected, even though I can hold my own quite nicely ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

She's not joking. she beefy! **NOTE TO ALL** Cheerleaders are stong! Yikes!

...not even joking.:p

[B]

[color=deeppink]That's NOT true. I know it's not a personal attack against me, but I take it offensively. I've always been one to look at both sides of a story...I'm merely debating my side, not preaching it, heh :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...Riiiight! I must have forgotten...:D

[B]

[color=deeppink]Erm...yes? I actually appreciate male strength, and I admire it. I like the idea of being protected, even though I can hold my own quite nicely ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah and i would too.. id ask my girl(s) to protect me but i dont wanna look like a punk ***** or anything...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

She's not joking. she beefy! **NOTE TO ALL** Cheerleaders are stong! Yikes!

...not even joking.:p

[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Hah, awesome joke..but seriously, BG is probably the gorgeous looking woman I've seen on the net soo far...and I do mean it.. sorry to the other gals here, I haven't seen most of you..soo..yeah...okay........ being protected... why do the males always have to be the dominant ones in the relationship? Ah well, I have to go.. Good night.... // TA TA //[/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Hah, awesome joke..but seriously, BG is probably the gorgeous looking woman I've seen on the net soo far...and I do mean it.. sorry to the other gals here, I haven't seen most of you..soo..yeah...okay........ being protected... why do the males always have to be the dominant ones in the relationship? Ah well, I have to go.. Good night.... // TA TA //[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, with talk like that...I don't think you'll be the dominant one :) Muaahahah! jk...kinda...:p :rolleyes:

My god...I dont even like to start fights with guys, but hitting a girl? Thats Way wrong, and he kicked you while you lay there?! Once i got up and knew that know one would help me, id be soo pissed, but you should have kicked him in the balls, you know how much that hurts? well no you dont...but it hurts alot, worse then someone grabbing your breasts thats for sure, dont worry i know this because i live in a house full of women. this reminds me, im making a new thread.

[size=1]Hah..yeah, I know what you mean.... but since day one, man has been the dominant figure in our society.. is that a bad thing? More and less sometimes..both woman and men have equal say and all..... and in relationships... yes, the man is a dominant figure only because of our society.. I do like being dominant in some cases,but in others, I just like to be equal. Both myself and my partner have equal say.. [ but as of right now, I have no partner ] [/size]

[B]

hehehe, you're quite a lady there.

I agree, guys are stronger than girl, and I hate when they take adventage of their strength.

[B][size=1] Both myself and my partner have equal say.. [ but as of right now, I have no partner ] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, join the club, buddy! *throws random object in anger*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

hehehe, you're quite a lady there.

I agree, guys are stronger than girl, and I hate when they take adventage of their strength. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Why thank you, I believe that chivalry should never die :D

And yes, I agree that no man should ever take advantage of that strength with a woman. That's wrong.[/color]

I still think you should have him arrested... he broke the law for god's sake... not only did he hit you, he consistantly beat you for no reason. That is battery, and THAT is a felony.... and above all he hit a girl..... I don't care if a woman is 2, 80, stronger, weaker, fatter, skinnier, whatever..... any man with any sense of chivalry would respect women.... But regardless.... no one should hit anyone.... As James said.... I see no reason to say it again....

Women, to me, get the utmost respect. So do guys.... but since we kinda didn't give women all the respect they diserved till the mid 1900's they diserve alot more. To hit a woman or ANYONE just shows totally lack of respect.... People who lack respect are all stupid... they don't understand the meaning of life... or of intelligence.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]This dork in my 4th period class which is also lunch..when we were waiting for our teacher and at lunch I had told him to shut up and he didn't so i slapped him and he slapped me back...and then i kicked him in the azz for slapping me and he pushed me and i feel over in the hall and was laying the and he kicked me in the side and a couple more times...the whole time I was laying there on the floor,covering my head and no one in my class tried to do anything...thats how much they don't care about me. [/B][/QUOTE]

First of all, you shouldn't hit people because they won't shut up. That's like slapping a baby for colic. You should of cared about yourself first by not displaying acts of violence, which you probably know might've started a fight, because if you don't care about yourself, others sure as hell won't.

Well, I'm a boy, so listen up..........

I was at skool one day, in my 3rd session, and it was gym. And a bit on the down side, I am a bit on the big side, ya know, sort of chunky. Anyway, we were doing high jump, and there is this girl who really hates me. So we just kept on doing what the teacher said to us.

At the end of the lesson, it ended up with me beating her in high jump, as in I could jump higher then her. But she had to make a big deal about it. She come up to me and said"So ya think ya real good now, do ya?!".I just stood there, not even knowing what she was on about."Just cause ya beat me in high jump, ya think ya real good!"she went on.Then she went over and got her sissy little cousin.He was such a shrimp.And mind you, these two were in the same class as me.

Anyway, she came back over to me with here cousin, and her cousin said"What did ya do to me cous? She told me ya punched her? Huh! Well know I'm gonna bash the livin' sh!t outa you!".I don't know why she did this.

But before he did, I said"Hey, I'm warnin' you mate, I don't even know what your on about, but if you even lay one finger on me, your dead!".Then he said"Just try it!".I said"I'll rip your ears off and shove 'em so far up your *****, they come back out your mouth!".Then he threw a punch, and fair enough, I layed into him aswell, and I come out on top.

Now, a few days later, that d@mn girl comes back, with another girl.She's sayin' "Now you're in for it!".I didn't know what to do.

What would you do if you were being punched up by a girl.Would you punch 'em back? Would you tumble 'em right over? Well I thought that was a bad idea. So I stood there.

This other girl was a real dirty looking girl, you know, the ones that look like they came out of a rubbish dump.Anyway, that girl was starting to punch into me, and I stood there shocked, tryin' to block her punches.But that didn't work for very long.So I eventually put one punch onto her. But I still got beat. The d@mn b!tch split my lip, bruised my right eye, and nearly broke my nose. And here I am, a few days later, being called a girl basher! It makes no d@mn sense.

But go back to the last fight, and none of my friends did anything.But I don't blame them.Because when they get into a fight, I'm too shocked to jump in for them, I don't know what to do.

So I think this is sort of the same thing that happened to the person who started this thread, except this is a bit bigger of a situation. It is still going on for me. But my best advice for you, is go back and belt the brains out of him.Give him a good thumpin'. Cause if I ever get hold that girl who did that damage to me, I;m not gonna care if she's a girl, I'm just gonna think"she's got the balls to fight like a man, she'll get a fight like a man"and thump her.

But the bloke who did that to you, I'd go lookin' for him, and fight him.Do the same he did to you.

.............Hope that helps................

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

First of all, you shouldn't hit people because they won't shut up. That's like slapping a baby for colic. You should of cared about yourself first by not displaying acts of violence, which you probably know might've started a fight, because if you don't care about yourself, others sure as hell won't. [/B][/QUOTE]

well ya know what?I didn't hit him at all I should have said attempe to slap him b/c I was across the table and missed.But when he slapped me he got me...

If a girl goes off on you and starts beating you then you should take SOME action. You should never actually strike a girl. All I would have done is push them to the side and keep on walking. If that much didn't work and they kept on coming I would just block all of the punches. And if that still didn't work I would just take it. Afterwhich, I would report them someone of high authority...

-Justin

Today was another bad day....no physical harm but lots of emotional...this girl Shannon who has pushed me around 2 times b4 this called me a stupid fat white girl and i stopped working on the play and sat at my seat and cried the rest of 1st period...Then this guy on the bus,Jamie,He was calling me a lot of names(that were profane) b/c I took my friends binder away from him since he was ripping up her music for choir and after he said all the stuff went to the back of the bus (cause no one was back ther) and cried again for the 2nd times today...and i am sill crying...also startin to think that alot of people in my school hate me...:(:(:(:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]If I could I'd be there in a sec....you know it. I have a reputation of winning fights. If he was down here or vice versa...He wouldn't dare. MAN I just want to mess up his face.:flaming: :flaming: It makes me so mad. People are so stupid. Why would do ppl fight? All of mine were in self defence I never started one. But........Man I want to punch something.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: I'll try to cool my jets. Sorry Stephanie, I would help if I could. Sowwie.:( :( [/B][/QUOTE] yeah... thats mean and its a shame... gohu is such a suck up isnt he? :P hehehehe ya know im kiddin... trust me if you hadnt done it id have jumped on it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B][/B][/QUOTE]

well,if your gettin beat by a girl then your not getting the respect you need, so this is what u do: You know girls hate it when you smack there ***. so give that *** a nice big ol smack. make sure it jiggles. then when shes tryin to deck you grab her hand, then get the other. then you put your head under one of the arms and pic her up. put her on your back then lay her down. naturally she;ll try to get up so pin her down. now stick your tongue. close your eyes... and.... get up and run the hell as fast as you can. hopefully she'll be too scared to try again. but if she does after that get behind her and hold her down. keep her restrained. then run. if she comes again, tell on her...

[B][size=1in relationships... yes, the man is a dominant figure only because of our society.. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

i disagree. women have all the sexual power.

as for the topic, pf, what you are going through is reprehensible. the same thing started to happen to me. but then i went punk. after that, everyone was afraid of me. be as big a b*tch as you can! no one will mess w/ you then. & if everybody already doesn't like you, as you say, then what do you have to lose?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Bean is right. Will, what were you thinking?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

:o how is it rape? hes not having sex with her. hes jus holding her down and showing her his tongue then running away..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

:o how is it rape? hes not having sex with her. hes jus holding her down and showing her his tongue then running away.. [/B][/QUOTE]

haha...hehe.....ya know, he has a point there........but I tell ya, it is fairly close.........

[B]

:o how is it rape? hes not having sex with her. hes jus holding her down and showing her his tongue then running away.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]It's at the borderline, and could be that he has an intetntion to do it[/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

Heh - I said it's [I]borderline[/I] ...and trust me, girls are sneaky and evil - and people always believe them...so if she claims she got raped...then you'd be in trouble...

The fact of the matter is you slaped him first,and you didnt have the right to do so.I really dont know who people think they are anymore,but he should have never hit a girl.None the less,you should have never touched him and you should not have told him to shut up.You are not his teacher,his mother or his superior.You are just as much at fault as he is.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]My god...I dont even like to start fights with guys, but hitting a girl? Thats Way wrong, and he kicked you while you lay there?! Once i got up and knew that know one would help me, id be soo pissed, but you should have kicked him in the balls, you know how much that hurts? well no you dont...but it hurts alot, worse then someone grabbing your breasts thats for sure, dont worry i know this because i live in a house full of women. this reminds me, im making a new thread. [/B][/QUOTE] i can vouch with that one... i got in 7fights in 2 days... didnt get in trouble fer any of them....